The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Melting ©2003 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to .

* * *

Cassandra was running. The lava was catching her. She felt the heat on her back as she sprinted for all she was worth.

Have... to... stay... ahead...

She saw someone directly ahead of her. She couldn’t make out quite who it was. She kept running.

Stay... ahead... don’t... fall...

She could tell now that the person was a woman.

Run... run... faster...

Her lungs burned in her chest as she heaved for breath. Each step sent sharp electric pain up from her foot through her thighs to her ass. She kept running.

Can’t... go... on... must... keep... going...

The heat was rising. She could make out a few features on the woman but didn’t recognize her. She kept running.

Must... keep... running...

She looked back. The lava loomed above her, threatening to overtake and melt her.

Oh god no!

She felt a surge of strength in the rising panic and burst ahead. She could tell she was near her limits but still managed to maintain a faster pace.

No... no... must... run...

The woman was closer now, nearing with each step. She seemed familiar. Her head was cocked and one arm was on her hip with the other holding something casually in front of her.

Cassandra kept running. She found herself getting closer to the woman and knew that she was going to have to run around her. The woman wasn’t going to move. Cassandra looked a little closer at the figure.

I know her.

Her foot stubbed on a rock and sent her flying.

Oh god no I don’t want to melt!

She skidded on her belly. The heat roared in behind her as she pushed herself up. She found herself at the woman’s feet.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” said the woman. She leaned over and dragged whatever she was holding along Cassandra’s back and over her shoulder.

I know that touch...

Cassandra felt the heat of the lava flood her crotch as it caught up with her. The woman leaned over and slid her other hand around Cassandra’s throat to the waiting piece of fabric. Cassandra felt her heart racing and her stomach drop in anticipation as she felt the woman gently fold the collar around her neck.

click

The lava melted Cassandra in pleasure.

* * *

Cassandra woke as she felt her body spasm with the intense heat of release. She crumpled back onto the bed.

Soooo hot! Soooo goood!

She whimpered and trembled as the orgasm slowly faded and left her lying in the warm afterglow. Slowly her mind swam up to consciousness. She let her eyes flutter open. She saw the sun peeking around her curtains. One hand slid down to her sopping pussy.

Mmmmmm... I want to stay in bed all day and play...

She giggled. Her mind drifted back to her dream.

Have someone play with me... Oooh, that would be much better...

Slowly she circled her clit, barely touching it. It was over-sensitive and her hips jumped back. She sucked in involuntarily.

Guess I’ll have to wait a bit.

She lay still for a few minutes, trying to summon up the energy to swing herself out of bed.

Oh, I have a toy in my dresser that would work.

Her excitement gave her enough energy to slide over the edge and crawl to the dresser. She opened the top drawer and fished around inside. Her hand found the rubber she was seeking and brought it out.

Yes, this will do nicely.

As she slipped it in she noticed something black hanging off the bed.

“Aaaaahhhhh...” she moaned as she felt the balls on the dildo press against her pelvis. She looked closer at the black thing.

Hose...

She started slowly working the dildo in and out with one hand while the other helped her crawl back to the bed.

Mmmmmmm that’s gooooooood...

She kept her hand moving while she pulled herself up with the other. Her eyes went wide.

My... outfit...

She felt the molten lava overtake her suddenly.

“Oh gaaawwwwwwd...”

She crumpled on the bed, the searing orgasm stealing the energy she had to scorch her mind. She jerked her hips around the large phallus. She burned for minutes.

Slowly the lava receded, leaving a glowing pool behind. Cassandra sunk to the bottom, luxuriating in the warmth.

Sooo goood...

She hand a hand lightly over the lingerie sitting on the end of her bed.

I thought I threw that out yesterday.

Her hand stayed on the ‘candi’ embossed on the bra. She picked up the garment, slowly pushing herself up with the same hand while the other still worked the toy. She crossed her legs to keep it from slipping out while she strapped the bra in place. She drew in a deep breath and sighed with the warm tingles now floating around her body. She fondled the garter and then slipped it on. The tingles increased. She felt heat on her back. She sat on the bed and adjusted the dildo. She ground down on it while she slid the stockings up and clipped the straps in place. She stood up with the thong in one hand while her other hand worked the toy. She looked up in the mirror.

Oh god look at me...

She bent over double and dropped to the ground as the searing lava overtook her.

Soooo gooood...

She lay panting on the floor until the lava receded enough to let her unclench. She shakingly straightened out and pulled the dildo out from her sopping crotch. She felt herself sinking in the warm pool again. Her body stopped responding as she hit the bottom. She lazily closed her eyes and drifted.

Her mind kept wandering to her collar. She felt it slide up her back again and around her throat. She wondered what it would be like to kneel at Tatiana’s feet like alex did. She wondered if she could remain kneeling while the collar clicked in place.

Slowly she rose from the pool. Her eyes fluttered open.

I better shower.

She lazily swung herself up to her hands and knees, shaking with the effort.

I’m wiped out.

She heard a knock.

“Mistress, your breakfast is ready!”

“C... Come in.”

The slave entered and saw her Mistress’s butt facing her, framed in the straps. She sucked in a surprised breath. “Wh... where would you like it, Mistress?”

Up my ass. Cassandra giggled. “The table is fine.”

The slave put the tray down quickly and scooted out of the room.

Cassandra slowly stood up and walked to the shower.

* * *

Cassandra slipped the last raspberry from the fruit bowl into her mouth. She luxuriously sucked it in and ran her tongue around it before biting into it.

What a wonderful fruit.

She ran her hand along the silky stocking inside her robe.

I feel hot, horny.

Her other hand ran along the top of the velvet thong.

Ready to be used.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom. She took off the robe as she stood in front of the mirror.

You look delicious.

She pulled out the dryer and started working on her hair.

Mmmmm... What to do with it?

She decided to pull it back.

Shows off my neck.

She twisted it up in a bun.

Nice. Something missing though...

She turned her head and decided to leave it as it was. She walked back into the bedroom, running one hand into the thong.

I’m still so worked up. I need to do something to work it off.

She drifted towards the door to the pen.

I need someone to use me.

She opened it and started slowly down the stairs.

sondra, maybe, or erin, she looks like Tatiana...

“Ooohhh...” She moaned at that thought.

erin it is.

She opened the door to the pen and walked in. “erin, follow me.” erin looked up at her confused, but followed along anyway. Cassandra sauntered down the hall to the private room. She opened the door and stepped in.

“erin, you can stay there,” said Tatiana while looking directly at Cassandra. “Slaves don’t use each other for pleasure.”

Cassandra stopped as if she’d run into a brick wall. “Oh god no.” She looked around. Her eyes went wide and fiery butterflies tore around her gut. Jessica and Alyssa were standing across the table from her, looking smug and happy. alex was behind Tatiana, quietly detached. Tatiana stood close to the door. Monitors set up around the room played back scenes taped during the last few months.

Cassandra let out a sob as she fell onto her knees.

“We all know what you’ve been up to, Cassandra.” Tatiana closed the door and walked around to face Cassandra. “You’ve been a very naughty girl.” She laughed. “Very naughty indeed. The other members of the Council agree, you know.”

“Yeah, you little slut!” Jessica lorded it over Cassandra. “Here we thought we were under a real Owner, a high and mighty Council member, when you were nothing but a slut. We should’ve been training you!”

“Yeah!” chimed in Alyssa.

“Now now, girls, settle down,” said Tatiana. “I’m not here to pass judgment. In fact, I’m just bringing some gifts.” She pulled out a little bag and opened it. “One for each of you!” She took three little strips of cloth from inside the bag.

“Whu... wait,” said Jessica. “We’re... we’re not...” Jessica’s eyes went wide with horror.

“No, Tatiana,” said Alyssa. “You promised us... You said we’d be... be Owners...” She stepped backwards, holding up her hands.

Cassandra’s mouth opened in shock as she stared at her two most trusted Trainers. She watched Tatiana walk over to them, holding out a collar to each.

“There you are, Jessica,” said Tatiana. “And there you are, Alyssa.” The two trainers looked down at the collars, shaking. “Your reward for helping me so effectively.” Tatiana smiled. Jessica and Alyssa looked up at each other. Tears streamed down their faces as their pussies heated up with desire. They each took the offered collar.

“You didn’t honestly expect to become Owners, did you?” Tatiana looked at them both. “Now, I’ve given you each the other’s collar. Please do the honors.”

Jessica and Alyssa looked at each other, despair mixing with desire in their eyes. They stayed still.

Tatiana looked at them both. “Collar each other. Now.”

They both felt the burning need to succumb building deep in their crotch, melting their will slowly down their thighs.

“What happened to us?” whispered Alyssa.

“I don’t know,” said Jessica. She choked back a sob. “I love you, Alyssa, but I... I have to.” She brought the collar up in front of herself.

“I know,” said Alyssa. “So do I.”

They turned to face each other. Each brought up the collar to the other’s throat, names in gold displaying their slave names. They both quivered, trying to resist the scalding desire their pussies told them they had to obey.

jessie

lyssa

click click

“Ooooohhhhh” “aaaaahhhhhhhh”

Their eyes rolled back into their heads and their trembling bodies sank to their knees as the orgasms melted their minds and washed them out their pussies.

“I love watching sluts get what they deserve,” said Tatiana, watching the two quivering bodies collapse to the floor. “alex’s old Trainer christy has been so much fun since I collared her. I’m sure these two will be as well.” Tatiana turned back to Cassandra. “Now for the main course. I’ve never had candi for breakfast before.” Tatiana laughed. “There’s a first time for everything, isn’t there, Cassandra?” She held up the black velvet collar.

candi

Cassandra’s eyes teared up as panic and longing fought for control. She felt her stomach lurch and the molten lava rushing from her pussy to her brain. She remained frozen, staring at her fate in her friend’s hands.

At least I thought she was my friend...

Tatiana walked around the other Owner, running the soft strip of fabric over the kneeling woman’s shoulders. The touch made Cassandra’s stomach drop. “Aren’t you just dripping with anticipation, Cassandra? You’ll get to be candi for real now, always wet and willing. She leaned down to look directly into Cassandra’s eyes. “I can see how much you want it.” She circled again, bringing the collar closer to Cassandra’s throat. “How often you’ve dreamed of it recently.”

How did I let this happen?

Cassandra felt a tear slip down her face and drop onto the floor next to the little puddle her crying pussy made from around the thong. Fear and despair blanketed her mind while desire and longing quickened her pulse and heated her crotch.

I’m in real trouble now.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come over right away after you called,” said Tatiana. “You understand that I had to make sure everything was ready for the Council first. My co-conspirators over there had to clean up your bedroom. I had you drugged and suggestible every night and made sure you dreamed pleasant dreams of gradual submission that slowly broke your will.” She leaned in again and put her finger up to her mouth. “Shhhh! Our little secret,” she whispered.

Anger rose in Cassandra, but couldn’t match the heat of the desire.

“I was so happy I was able to use alex over here to start the process off right. It made this all go so much faster. alex lasted almost six months before she succumbed. You’ve not even made it a full two!” Tatiana laughed. “Maybe you enjoyed it too much. Do you remember what it was like being collared, Cassandra? On your hands and knees, unable to crawl the last few feet to freedom. To feel the soft, controlling collar brush along your back and around your throat. To hear the soft click and know that you’ve lost, that you’re soft and weak and dominated. Do you remember, Cassandra?”

Cassandra sobbed.

Oh god, I remember. It was so hot... I was so turned on...

“Aren’t you glad that I showed you how wonderful submission is? Being a slave, obeying...”

Oh god, I love it. I need it.

“Yes, I can see it in your eyes. You’re addicted to it now, just like all of my other slaves. Another proud Councilwoman at my feet, ready to beg to be collared. And the rest of the Council will tell me that I was right, that I had to do it. Look at the evidence I’ve so carefully gathered.” Tatiana gestured to the monitors. “You, pleasuring a slave, being used by a slave, being chained and raped by a slave, being used in public at a lingerie store, being collared by a former owner and now slave.” She pointed at each in turn. “This is obviously the willful descent of a woman into slavery. The Council will find things just as I wanted.”

Cassandra felt the shame and humiliation burn her face.

I’ve lost everything. I’m going to be a slave. Tatiana’s slave... Ooohhh...

She trembled as the shame turned into burning desire. Tatiana ran the collar down Cassandra’s left breast and up between her cleavage. Cassandra sucked in a deep breath at the touch and quivered in anticipation. She felt ready to explode with longing for the moment when her freedom would disappear with a click.

“Soon each of the Council members will be like you are now, Cassandra, kneeling before me, pleading with their eyes to be collared for good.” Tatiana smiled. “I really do love doing this, Cassandra. You were such a powerful, willful woman. Now you’re juicing at the thought of submitting to me. It’s so delicious. I’m so happy I get to watch you succumb in person. The last time on tape was divine, but this will be even better.” She squatted down so her face was level with Cassandra’s. “I’m going to enjoy training you personally.”

I’m going to be trained... The chair... The wheel... The voices... I’ll be broken... Oooooohhhhh god...

She felt Tatiana bring the collar up and around her throat. Her pussy twitched and her chest heaved in expectation. She shivered with anticipation. She looked up at Tatiana, pleading and needful.

click

candi felt the lava flood around her as the orgasm melted her mind and sent it flowing out her pussy.

I’m owned, and it feels sooooo gooooood...