The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Memoirs of Avitus

MM also MF MD Incest CP

The Roman Emperor Elagabalus, revived after 1788 years trapped as a marble statue, recalls the sexual excesses that led to his mystical imprisonment. This story is based loosely on genuine historical events and also characters from my Story “Various Techniques.”

* * *

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This story portrays non-consensual GAY and other sex between adults. If this offends you do not read on This work is NOT for use on “paid access” sites, if you want to use this story on your site please ask (giving URL).

TAPE I

My New Master Troyus Domini Filius, “Troy Masterson” in his own language has ordered me to speak into this magic box..this “cassette recorder” that will make a record of my words.

My first name, the name my Master says is my “real” name is Varius Avitus Bassianus, As Emperor of Rome I was called Imperator Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Pius Felix Augustus Proconsul, and as High Priest of the Sun God I was Elagabelus. My master says that this is far too many names for an XVIII (18) year old slave so now I am just Avitus.

It all started 1780 years ago, near Antioch. The Emperor Caracalla had been assassinated and Macrinus the Moor had claimed the Imperial purple. Emperor Macrinus had a firm control of the western provinces but had yet to “convince” the east. An incident on the Parthian border forced the Emperor to move the bulk of his Legions to my home province, to ensure victory the Emperor himself accompanied them.

But that meant nothing to me; I was too busy learning my lines for an important religious festival. It seems that my father the Senator Sextus had hit on the idea that there would be less trouble from the locals if the son of their Imperial overlord was also the High Priest of the local Sun God Apollo-Elagabel. To this end he had had the old high priest crucified and “persuaded” the rest of the acolytes that I was the only logical choice for a replacement.

I admit it, I wasn’t paying attention, it was all meaningless superstition after all. I was far more interested in racing the new chariot I had finally persuaded my parents to buy me...I mean EVERYONE else had a chariot and owning it was a first step in getting a nice girl to notice me. I wonder if my father would have been so eager had he bothered to research the attributes of the “Sun” God he intended to give me too.

So there I was, what you would call a bored, spoiled, rich-boy, virgin. I was dressed in what looked suspiciously to me like female clothing, stood in front of this black rock that was supposed to have a sun emblem mystically carved on its surface. Personally I thought it looked amusingly like a giant Nubian phallus. I remember hoping that none of my friends saw me wearing that damned costume.

I reached out a hand..like it said in the instructions..... and rather to my surprise I felt the GOD’s power flow into me.....It seems the priests had been very careful not to initiate any virgins as high priest. My father had got it wrong of course..Sure Elagabel was a sun god, but its major powers were in the area of fertility. In an instant I was fully erect filled with the God’s burning hunger, a need for sex in all its variety. My own half formed desires merged with those of the Elagebel, why limit myself to a nice girl when I could have them all as my Right, and boys.....and their mothers.

I removed my hand from the Stone and looked around the chamber with new eyes, six priests all in peak physical condition, their minds already pledged to my service. The mere flick of a thought sent them to their knees. I walked down the line inspecting the priests finally choosing a rather handsome acolyte as the first to suck on my phallus. As an afterthought I had the others pleasure me as best they could.

“Avitus! What in Jupiter’s name do you think you are doing!” shouted an enraged voice from the Temple steps.

It was my Father, come to check up on me. Sex between males had been officially disapproved of since the reign of Caligula. As the son of a senator I was expected to be a moral example to the peasants. Well thanks to Elagabel I had a whole new set of priorities.

I quickly sent a thought to the two acolytes sucking on my nipples and the two that licked at my anus. The one sucking my penis I left where he was. The four rushed my father quickly pinning him down. I had never before taken anyone up the rectum it’s hot and the muscles clench in a ring a sensation quite different from the taking of a woman.

Back then I was still new sex, later I would develop the ability to control the exact moment of orgasm, this time it only took four quick thrusts up my father’s ass before my seed shot into him.

I got off him and my priests released him, my father struggled to his knees and bowed his head to the floor “Domini !” he said that means “Master” in your language. I could read his mind as well in the same way that I could with my priests. He had hated what was done to him right up to the moment my seed entered him and from that moment on he was my slave...well actually he was an acolyte of Elagabel...but since I was The Elagabelus that amounted to the same thing.

Reading his thoughts was kind of interesting; I’d never really realized what a sleazy ambitious politician my father really was. He was actually planning a coup...is that the word? He’d figured that if he could get the Legions of the East to back him, he had a pretty good chance of getting rid of the Emperor Macrinus before he got himself properly set up. Macrinus’ pay cuts and the recent humiliation by the Parthians had not played well in the legion.

I thought to myself, well why can’t I, Varius Avitus be Emperor, As Emperor I could make the worship of Elagabel the state religion. I didn’t know much about how Gods worked but I am sure my tutor said something about more worshipers equaling more power. And more power for a certain god would mean more power for me personally. All I needed was a few loyal Legions and judging how my father had reacted to a dose of my sacred sperm I had a pretty good idea how to go about that recruiting them.

The next few days involved a lot of planning, firstly I ensured the loyalty of the household in a veritable marathon of passion. Fortunately being the living embodiment of a deity has its benefits when it comes to repeat performances. I enslaved my mother and her serving girls first and then my tutor and the household staff. It might not have been strictly necessary to enslave the farm slaves but I did it anyway...all those fit, muscular farm workers with their rough hands I just HAD to do it.

It turned out that the nearest Legion was the 3rd “Gallica” one of several units that had accompanied Macrinus when he came east to battle the Parthians. They were pretty much ideal for what I needed. Tough warriors from the far west with a reputation for “selecting” Emperors. Even better it seems that my mother had been in the habit of “entertaining” Centurion Gannys while my Father was off administering the province. It really is remarkable what you find out about people when you are in their heads.

Of course getting a battle trained Centurion to bend over and take it up the rear for a mere youth like me was going to be highly risky. Fortunately my ever-logical tutor suggested a solution and a way of testing it without risk.

Her name was Julia Cornelia Paula the daughter of the Proconsul, she was a year older than me and was considered by all us local lads as the height of Roman sophistication...she had just arrived from capital to join the Emperor’s entourage and made sure everyone knew it. Before I became The Elagabelus she had seemed unobtainable, now of course she was just right for our little experiment.

* * *

I watched as my father guided the proconsul and his family into the banqueting hall. Despite his new status as my slave my father still had sufficient free will to glare daggers at the back of his political nemesis. The meal went pretty much as I expected the atmosphere was as frosty as a desert night.

“So, Varius Avitus” smiled Julia Cornelia poisonously, “I had not heard that you liked female attire.”

I glanced down and noticed that I had absent mindedly dressed in my high priest’s robes. Why I had done that I couldn’t imagine. Now of course I realize that it was the elagabel’s influence ..but back then I still had no real idea what I had gotten myself into.

But this narrative wanders. I recall blushing furiously and stammering something foolish and hoping that my guests would hurry up and drink their wine. The wine you see was the key to my little plot. The tutor had reasoned that it was my seed that was the causative element and had suggested that a portion be mixed with the wine.

I tell you now getting the two fluids to mix was no simple task.

Getting impatient I decided to hurry things along by offering my flagon in tribute to the Emperor Macrinus. The proconsul’s eyes narrowed thinking no doubt that my father had carefully instructed me so as to test the old wolf’s loyalty. An Emperor could have men killed for lack of enthusiasm ...I know I did.

In one draft each of my three guests swallowed, each exclaiming their good wishes to Macrinus. I immediately felt a change in them, but to my dismay it was not the total access to their minds that I enjoyed with my true slaves. It was more an awareness that they existed and a “feel” of their sexuality. The old Proconsul definitely felt an attraction for one of the muscular, well endowed serving boys...unfortunately so did Julia Cornelia.

Hoping that a larger dose would increase my power over them, I silently commanded my father to offer thanks to Jupiter..which of course required our guests to drink again. I was somewhat surprised to feel a twinge of pain...The Elagebal reminding me exactly who’s High Priest I was supposed to be. The second dose had no noticeable effect.

I frowned trying to think of a way to test the extent of my influence...and then it occurred to me, Julia Cornelia had no interest in me, she would normally attempt to avoid me with some acid comment.

“So Julia Cornelia, would you care to visit with me in my rooms. I am sure that all this talk of emperors is quit boring to you” I said

Julia Cornelia scowled at me and I felt suddenly very small and foolish.

“Politics is boring,” pouted Julia Cornelia. “With your permission Senator I would accompany Varius Avitus to his room.”

I couldn’t resist the urge to grin as I used my father’s voice to give us grudging permission. I bowed to my father and said “I am sure that the Proconsul and his lady will find our entertainment quite relaxing. In fact I am told that the Gallic wine renders the drinker utterly uninhibited. If you would follow me Julia Cornelia.”

I quickly entered the minds of my slaves ordering them to respond to any sexual advances made by Proconsul Paúla or his lady and hurried to my room.

Julia Cornelia looked around my room a look of utter disgust on her face, clearly the model trebuchet I was building, with it’s attendant glues, varnishes, wood shavings and instruction scrolls were not to her sophisticated taste.

“The room looks better if you stand on one leg and hold your nose.” I said in a joking way, once again testing my hold over her.

Julia Cornelia did exactly as I commanded and replied quite seriously in a nasal voice (because she held her nose closed) “You are right Varius Avitus, it does look better like this”

I felt elated. The potion had worked! And from the main room I could sense confirmation of my power from the muscular serving boy that was being very thoroughly ravished by the now uninhibited Proconsul.

“Julia Cornellia, I would like very much for you to kiss me.”

The kiss was not at all what I wanted; she kissed me as one kisses an old uncle. Clearly I needed to be more specific in my instructions.

“Now kiss me as a lover would” I demanded somewhat exasperated.

She blinked once and obeyed slipping her tongue into my mouth. When the kiss ended I stepped back, still savoring the kiss. That Julia Cornelia, she should have been a gladiator. I had to dodge the blow aimed for my head.

“Stop!” I ordered a little desperately. Fortunately she obeyed. I decided it was time I had full control. “Now kneel, open your mouth and suck on what I give you.”

I discarded my priestly robes and pushed my erect phallus into her unwilling mouth. Despite the grudging nature of her efforts I was soon filling her mouth with my seed. Suddenly I had full access to her mind able to feel her hatred and humiliation dissipate as she began to worship the god she was sucking on. Eagerly licking up the remnants that had overflowed from the corner of her mouth. I was mightily tempted to penetrate her right then and there.

But in the corner of my mind I could feel that the effects my potion were dissipating, her parents were no longer sporting as energetically with the serving boys. It was clear that I must act quickly. I felt a brief tinge of disgust about what I was going to have to do; I mean these people were OLD! The Proconsul was about XXXV(35) and his lady at least II(2) years older. But the sensation soon passed, being the avatar of a fertility god forces certain lowering of standards over time. I was not quite at the stage where I would fuck anyone... not yet...that came later.

<click>

“Master? Thy magic box, the spinning things have stopped and it made a clunk noise..

...I...yes Master.”

<click-lik, clunk>

“It is done, Master”

“Continue your story Avitus”

“As you command Master”

Julia Cornelia and I returned to the main dining hall I could feel that the effects had fully warn off, one of the serving boys had been ordered to fetch Julia Cornelia, as our guests intended to leave.

When I entered the hall I could see the Proconsul And his Lady were extremely embarrassed by their actions.

“Going so soon Proconsul? The night is yet young, surely you will stay and enjoy my Father’s hospitality, another drink perhaps,” I asked hoping that the potion had some lingering effect.

“err-hurm, No Varius Avitus, I fear that the wine tonight was potent indeed, we must depart before we embarrass ourselves further. Come Julia Cornelia get your cloak.”

I could still feel their mental presence, there was still a chance, but it was clear that subtle suggestions were no longer sufficient. I quickly ordered Julia Cornelia to intervene.

“Oh father! We were having such a good time” she pouted “will you not stay a little while?”

“Here! Drink! I insist” I said in the most jovially forceful voice I could manage thrusting a tankard into their hands.

Out of politeness, Julia Cornelia’s mother took a sip, almost immediately I could “feel” that she had returned to a suggestible state. But the Proconsul was having none of it; his embarrassment over his acts with that pretty XVIII(18) year old serving boy was too strong. I had no options left.

Silently I commanded VIII(8) of the strongest of my slaves to grab the proconsul. The struggle was not as one sided as one would expect. My slaves, whilst muscular had no training, the Proconsul, as a citizen, had of course the advantage of tutoring in the military arts. The lady screamed and would have run had I not commanded her to remain still. I lost two slaves, including the pretty one, fatally wounded before the Proconsul was wrestled to the floor.

It is my eternal regret that at that time I had not yet learned the arts of necrophilia that could have revivified them.

“What is this madness! Release me you treasonous scum!” cried the Proconsul aiming his remarks at my father, who, like all the other slaves not actively holding the Proconsul down was undressing.

“Address yourself to me!” I said proudly. “I am master here.”

“You boy?” he said his voice dripping with contempt and disbelief.

I was of an age where such insults could not be borne. “You think not?” I asked sweetly, icily. “Julia Cornelia, do for your father what you just now did for me. And Lady Lucia Maesa Paula you will now kneel before me and suck upon my manhood.”

The Proconsul, cried out in horror as his daughter’s mouth engulfed his phallus. As for the Lady, clearly she had had much practice; her technique was much better than that of her daughter. I immediately decided that my prejudices about sex with people more than III(3) years older than myself were foolish. I needed to finish quickly so I abandoned myself to the sensations, promising myself that I would take time later to experience things more fully. I gasped in ecstasy Lucia Maesa was mine now, all that remained was the Proconsul who squirmed desperately on the banqueting table.

“Don’t worry father” said Julia Cornelia who had contrived to slip out of her dress without stopping her pleasure giving “Soon you will be one of us and everything will be clear to you.”

I was in no mood for subtlety or finesse with the Proconsul, not only had he killed a few slaves he had insulted my manhood. What I did to him was rape. I had the slaves bind his legs from the roof beams so that so that his anus was exposed.

My Master has a device called a sling, that allows a slave to be held in a similar position.

I thrust into him, not caring for the pain I caused, feeling the hot tight grip so different from a woman’s. I decided that I would not allow myself to ejaculate for at least an hour, toward the end I guess my precum must have been having some mystical effect for the thrusts were easier and the grunts almost those of pleasure. At last I shot my load into him.

“And what have you to say now Proconsul?” I asked

“Master do me again!”

* * *

TAPE II

With my father and the Proconsul no longer in competition, I was quickly able to influence their political allies and of course I had a devout following amongst the indigenous population of Antioch....I was their high priest after all.

The main concern was Centurion Gannys and his third legion; he was still the key, without a legion My little rebellion would be short lived. As luck would have it a few days later the Centurion sent out an invitation for my mother visit with him at his camp to the east.

Apparently the Parthians were getting restless, not satisfied with the Emperor’s bribe of the previous year. Emperor Macrinus had ordered the Legions to march to the east of Nisibis for a “combat exercise” as a way of reminding the Parthians that the Emperor expected Them to stay bought. Rumor had it that the Legion was unhappy with this, particularly after Macrinus had just cut their pay. Gannys of course was equally unhappy to be leaving his mistress, my mother.

Seeing my opportunity I invited myself and so traveled east to Raphanaea with my mother and several amphorae full of my special wine as a present for the Centurion and his command staff.

The legion are an impressive sight, it is small wonder that even in this later era they are spoken of with respect. A Cohort of the honor guard in what I am told you would call dress uniform greeted us and escorted us to The Centurion’s Pavilion, I followed behind carrying one of the Amphoae of my “special” wine, as greeting gift.

Gannys was a tall man at what in this modern measure would be V(5)feet XI(11), towering over me by at least VI(6) inches, I can see what attracted my mother’s attention, his physique like unto that of the your Champion “Arnie”.

As soon as I entered the room I felt the hostility. Gannys knew!

One thing I found out about Gannys and his fellow centurions.. They’ve always got an eye on potential threats. “Perhaps my lady you would like to review the troops. I would have words with your son.” Said Gannys, politely

I nodded once, allowing her to be guided away. Whatever happened here my mother would not be able to stop it.

Gannys dismissed his legionnaires and circled around inspecting me.

“You only learned to drive a chariot last month, you have no muscle, and you dress like a woman, how in Jupiter’s name do you expect to get a legion to follow you. Do you realize that your entire family could die because of your folly?”

As I have said, comments about my young age and physique always provoked an angry response. This time was no exception.

“I may be young Centurion but I have God on my side!”

“So it’s true then, you do seek the purple. Listen son, I’ve been in battle and there’s one thing you learn real quick, its cold steel that makes the difference not Gods.

Unless you have a legion up your toga that my spies don’t know about you are going to die.”

I smiled Icily " This isn’t about me is it, it’s about my mother. You’re worried that if I fail, Macrinus will include you on the list for execution. You want to know which Legion I would command? I rather thought I would take this one!”

I do not think I ever saw anyone go quiet that shade of reddish blue before Gannys’ rage was something special. “You may have achieved your manhood but so Mars help me if you will act like a small child I will treat you as such.”

With that he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and bent me over his knee, his left hand like a vice around my neck. With his right hand he pulled up my robes. I was wearing nothing underneath of course, under garments had become an inconvenience to me recently. The first slap of his hand on my sent a painful heat through my buttocks, after the sixth or seventh slap I was actually enjoying it. It had not occurred to me how closely related pleasure and pain truly were. I resolved to experiment with erotic pain when time allowed. My phallus was soon pressing hard against his thigh.

“Enjoying it are you?” Snapped Gannys pushing me to the floor his voice dripping with disgust “perhaps few scars are what is needed!”

I didn’t like the sound of scars at all and decided to put up more of a fight, knocking the centurion from his feet with a sweeping kick. We grappled. I had no idea how I had suddenly become a proficient wrestler.

Watching the Master’s other magic box, the one with the moving pictures, leads me to believe that I was using what is called tai kwon do. I can only assume that being a God the Elagebal had access to such knowledge. We wrestled for some time my newfound skill matched against the Centurion’s greater strength.

Finally Gannys attempted to get me in a bear hug, I grabbed his arm and leaned backward flipping him overhead. He skidded across the floor landing next to a rack of weapons where he grabbed a gladius. I scrambled back, my hand brushing against the discarded amphora. Not thinking particularly clearly I grabbed the vessel hurling it at the centurion.

The Amphora shattered against the crest of his helmet soaking him. Suddenly I felt the familiar tingle, which indicated Gannys was at least partially within my power. It seems that contact with the skin was sufficient for my drugged wine to work its effect.

“Drop the gladius centurion.” I ordered

sweat glistened, the veins on his arm stood out as he clentched his meaty hand tighter on the hilt of the sword.

“Drop it NOW!” I commanded

The gladius dropped from his fingers. His muscles bunched as he prepared to launch himself at me again.

“Stand still, you are not to move or speak.”

It worked. Gannys was frozen in place. His eyes following me as I cautiously moved closer.

I took time to study his chiseled physique, quickly slipping out of my robes. I used the fallen gladius to cut the fastenings on his armor and tunic leaving him naked.

I weighed his flaccid phallus in the palm of my hand.

“My touch causes you to become erect.”

Immediately his phallus grew to its maximum.

I could feel my desire burning hot, the part of me that was the Elagabel had plans for how best to experience Gannys. Of course being a God it had very little concept of anything beyond its own needs. Gannys was a mistake.

I felt a warm itchyness in my anus....a...a need. A need that I have since come to enjoy. Until that point I had dominated, controlled, been served. Now I wanted to know what my slaves had felt.

“Gannys, my slave, you now lust after me. All your passions are directed at me...I want you to take me, push your magnificent phallus up my anus. Do it!”

“Yes Domini” replied the centurion grabbing me and impaling me on his massive manhood.

It hurt, but the agony was exquisite and soon eased up into another level of ecstasy. The instructions I had given meant that Gannys had no care for my needs only the quenching of his own lusts. He quenched them from mid afternoon to sunset, once my anus was slick with his seed the second and third ejaculations were that much more pleasurable. Finally the Elagabel was sated and I remembered why I was there.

“Get off now Gannys.” I ordered

“Yes Domini” he replied

“And will the Legion follow me now Centurion Gannys? I am your Domini?” I crowed triumphantly.

“Yes Domini” replied my latest acquisition passively. “They are already dissatisfied, cutting their pay won Macrinus no friends amongst the legions. All that is needed the right leader.”

“And am I, Varius Avitus Bassianus the right leader?” I asked gloating.

“Yes Domini” he replied.

It’s a trap my new master has so far avoided. Never ask your slaves for an opinion, you are in effect talking to yourself.

Once Gannys was in my power it was easy to subvert his subordinates. By sunrise I was exhausted but had control of a legion

My rebellion had begun.

My master has instructed me to skip hastily over the next part as battles do not interest him.

Events moved quickly after that. Word spread that the 3rd Gallica had rebelled, soon a steady trickle of troops were coming into my camp.

Macrinus, seeing what was happening, used the pretext of awarding his 9 year old son the rank of Augustus to hand out a bonus to his loyal legions.

I sent slaves amongst his legions spreading rumors against Macrinus making him weak, tight pursed and desperate.

A week later word arrived that Macrinus and his praetorians were withdrawing toward the West. I gave the order to attack and withdrew to my tent with a selection of the more aesthetically pleasing Legionaries and a group of vestal virgins, we had intercepted.

My orgy lasted IV days, the battle ended on the evening of the second. In my master’s calendar this was 8th Juno 218.

Defeated, Macrinus fled north but was intercepted on the shores of the Bosphorus. I had wanted him as a slave but the centurion that found him was one of his own, seeking to use Macrinus’ head to buy the favor of the new Emperor.

I was proclaimed Imperator Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Pius Felix Augustus Proconsul, as soon as the orgy finished.

Rome, the senate and betrayal and murder lay ahead...but that is another story I think.