The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Memories Make Us

Chapter 4

Over the next year, Dani and I increased our escapades, both in frequency and intensity. I still mirrored Hank—oral when he went down on her, fucking when he did, etc. But then we had our own time, our own fun, just for us. Sometimes she’d initiate, sometimes I would, but we always enjoyed it. I never found out if she liked it just because she remembered that she used to, or if she really liked it. Didn’t matter; I had fun. Mostly. One thing kept holding me back, though, in the back of my mind: what if we got caught? And that anxiety had to go. I needed to do something about it. So, as the habit dictated, I hatched another plan.

One evening after dinner, Mom, Dad, Dani, and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Some cop drama that everyone loved but I never paid much attention to. During the commercial, I started. “Hey, Dad? Mom? Do you remember the first time you caught Dani and I having sex?”

Dad’s face turned red, and Mom looked shocked. “Yes, I do, and how dare you bring that up after what happened?!” He was genuinely angry. I looked over and saw Dani was confused; shit, I’d forgotten to include her in my request.

“What? Guys, we all remember that you two were okay with it, right?”

My parents’ faces softened. “Of course, you two can do what you like in bed, but we don’t need to talk about it.” Mom looked a little uncomfortable, but no longer shocked or angry.

Dani chimed in, “Yeah, Jack. You don’t need to talk about it.”

“Well, no, but I was just thinking: remember how you caught us in the middle of the act, and then you guys smiled? And remember how you said that you were so happy we were getting along better? So if you liked it, why can’t we ever talk about it?” More thinking on my feet.

“It’s just...not something families talk about, Jack,” replied Dad.

“I don’t remember you guys ever caring about what other families do. I remember you explicitly telling me not to worry what other people do, Dad, don’t you all?”

“That’s true, Dad,” Dani said. “You did tell him that.”

“Well, but I...I mean...”

Mom playfully smacked his arm. “Oh, Dan, outwitted by your own children. They’re right, you know. Who cares what other families do? We know we liked it, and they clearly do, so why not be open about it? Communication is important for anyone.”

“So does this mean Dani and I can fuck without hiding in our rooms?”

“Jack, watch your mouth!”

“Sorry, Mom. I just mean, can we have sex and stuff without keeping the doors closed and locked all the time?”

Dad looked at mom, who nodded slightly. “Sure. That sounds fair enough.”

I grinned. “Dani, remember that public fetish you told me you have? Well, you’re welcome.”

She threw a pillow at me. “Around the house is not public, you dumbass.”

“Close enough,” I said, and shrugged. And we went back to watching our cop show, though I moved to sit next to Dani and occasionally fingered her under her shorts while she stroked me under mine. Mom and Dad saw it and couldn’t help but smile with pride that we were getting along so well.

After that, Dani and I had sex in just about every way and in just about every place in the house. I got in trouble a few times for leaving stains, which I had to remove; I thought about using my power to get out of it, but it wasn’t that big a deal. Besides, if that’s the tradeoff for fucking my sister, the sexiest girl I knew, it was more than worth it. The day Hank took her anal virginity is a particularly nice memory, since I got to feel that hole for the first time that night.

But I soon learned that manipulating peoples’ memories doesn’t only get you what you intended; it can completely change a person. Like I said, our memories make us. Dani was attending a local public college, and I had just graduated from high school with plans to do the same after a small break. A “gap year”, the British call it; I convinced my family that they thought it was worth me trying. Dani and I occasionally went out on dates at this point. As fun as the sex was, I had started wanting more, so I convinced her she did, too, and we started dating. Just romantic dinners or movies and such, nothing big. Of course, strangers didn’t know we were related, so they didn’t care. And no, I didn’t steal her from Hank—they’d broken up eventually, as couples often do.

Dani and I were just getting home from one of our dates. My tongue was in her mouth, hers in mine, and we sauntered sideways to open the front door. We both heard it at the same time: grunting, moaning, yelling. All the telltale sounds of sex. We broke the kiss and turned to find Dad pumping Mom from behind...in the middle of the living room.

“Dad!” I yelled.

“Mom!” Dani yelled.

“What the—?”

Dad stopped thrusting for a moment. “Oh, hey, guys. How was your date?”

“It was...good. Dad, what are you doing?”

“Having sex, of course. We just figured if you guys can, why shouldn’t we?”

“Especially when I get all turned on hearing you two around the house,” Mom said, and giggled. I couldn’t argue with her reasoning. It made sense. It was something I never expected when I had used my power on them, but it made sense. I would eventually realize just how common side effects were; little alterations to someone’s memory can cause unpredictable changes to their personality. Sometimes they’re small, like a new-found love of sushi. Other times...well, other times, my parents will decide to just fuck in the living room without a care if we see. Of course, it was only fair since Dani and I did it...

Dani, I could tell, disagreed. The shock of seeing our parents in action wasn’t wearing off her face. I had to act quickly before she ruined this for all of us. “Dani, remember how you were telling me the other day that it’s kind of unfair for only us to get to do this? You thought they should, too, remember?”

The shock faded. “Yeah...I mean, this is great, guys. Just didn’t expect to see it now, that’s all.” She smiled. “Well, you two have fun, I’m heading to bed.”

“Want me to come?” I asked.

“Nah, just tired. Goodnight, guys.” She headed off to bed, and so did I. I had a little trouble sleeping since my parents audibly fucked all night, but ultimately, I dozed off. But speaking of side-effects, a huge one was waiting for me a few months later.