The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mental Security Guaranteed

MC, FD, MA, FT, BD, DS

“A fantastic new product to ensure no one will be able to mess with your thoughts again!”

Kim Patel wasn’t sure what she had been expecting when the package finally arrived. It only occurred to her as she opened the box that the advertisements never actually showed what the machine looked like, she’d simply nodded along absently to the pitch from the commercials. It was the reviews that won her over, accounts of people whose lives had been saved by the helmet. There was still a chance it was a scam or just wouldn’t work, but with subliminal hypnotic viruses popping up across the internet Kim was willing to give anything a try if it could keep her safe.

The enormous silver contraption resembled a device from a science fiction film, something sinister a mad scientist would use. Untangling the webs of wires and sensors took a solid minute and another four minutes to get everything hooked up along her neck and chest, the tiny white sensor pads standing out clearly on her smooth dark skin. A quick glance in the mirror confirmed her suspicion: that she appeared absolutely ridiculous in the helmet.

Her view was distorted by a glossy glass visor but it didn’t make it look any less like a tin pot strapped on her head, faintly blinking lights probably just added for effect. Kim couldn’t believe she’d actually spent a hundred bucks just to make a fool of herself. She was half tempted to tear it off and forget the whole thing. But she’d already wasted enough time and money getting here. May as well see what all of the commotion was about.

Her fingers brushed along the side of the helmet, finally locating a tiny switch that she moved to the on position. Instantly the helmet came to life, a jet engine blaring overhead as different machinery hummed and roared to life.

Then all at once the noise faded and the visor screen came to life. A sanitized prerecorded voice chirped up in her ears, going into the product spiel as though they were still trying to sell her on it. Well given her skepticism Kim supposed that they probably were trying to stop her from taking it off anyway. She bet they must have paid the sweet voiced actress extra to make her voice especially cheery.

“Thank you for purchasing the Ancillatech Mental Security Helmet, the latest in anti-subliminal protection. With the CDC identifying more and more mind infiltrating viruses being uploaded to the internet, numerous security companies have created programs and algorithms meant to stop such malware from entering your computer, to mixed results. They attempt to stop subliminal viruses on the battlefield of hardware and software, as if they were traditional computer viruses.

“But we here at Ancillatech have developed a nearly foolproof approach to defending ones thoughts and personality against subliminal programming, by defending more than just the machines that can transmit the virus but also by safeguarding your mind itself. Our patented machine will scan your mind and conduct a thorough test of your conscious and unconscious thoughts. By saving these parameters your brain will now be able to differentiate between your own familiar thoughts and actions while identifying alien impulses and desires. These attempts at entrancement will be instantly neutralized to keep you safe from further inductions, while informing you of the source of the virus so that you can manually remove it from your computer safe from its harmful effects.”

It certainly did sound impressive to Kim, of course no one would admit if their product was faulty. Odds are it was all the placebo effect, thinking you were invulnerable to subliminal viruses really did make you invulnerable. But Kim was much too jaded for that plan of action to work. And she noticed a distinct lack of specific actions in the corporate spiel. The recorded female voice only gave the vague impression that it would solve all her problems. This helmet was probably just a waste of time, maybe if she complained loud enough she could get a full refund and-

“Excuse me- Kim. Patel. – But my initial scan has found evidence of anachronistic thought patterns present in your mind. Have you been aware of any exposure you may have already experienced with a subliminal virus?”

Kim’s jaw actually went slack, a cold sweat breaking out over her as if she’d been caught by a teacher cheating on a test.

“How the hell did you…” It wasn’t worth asking, the helmet wouldn’t be able to respond anyway. But she hadn’t told anyone about that awful week, not even her closest friends. Kim certainly hadn’t put it in with the information she’d provided while ordering the helmet. Did they hack into her bank account, find her buying a new hard drive? No, why would they possibly go to such lengths just to scare her like this? Or maybe the helmet really was as good as they say.

“Kim Patel, have you experienced any strange desires or thoughts?”

“Y-yes,” she muttered, cheeks burning with shame. “Four weeks ago.” Soft clicks to her left, as though it were marking down notes. “It lasted maybe 7, 8 days. But I trashed my computer and it died down after that.” Well, had almost completely died out.

“The infiltrating thoughts appear to resemble a class 2 subliminal attack. Though not especially dangerous these intrusions typically focus on sexual desires. We understand it may be uncomfortable to say aloud, but these erotic thoughts remain dormant for up to months and can be reignited by the right stimulus. Please clarify the nature of these desires you experienced.”

Kim wanted to die rather than say, but the helmet had a point. Every few days it would flare up as an odd thought, a day dream flickering by that she tried to ignore. If the helmet could scan it in her, maybe it would help. Taking a deep breath and gathering her strength she forced herself to admit it.

“There was a weird email from a girl I went to college with. The screen flickered but I didn’t pay it any attention. But when I deleted the email I found that I’d lost about 20 minutes. And suddenly I had this new obsession with… I couldn’t stop myself from looking it up, I’d never been hornier in my life. I had to find it, stare at it. It was as necessary as needing to breath. So I spent the entire day, umm, playing with myself. Looking up pictures of…bikinis.”

Girls in bikinis. Tanning, posing, swimming or simply laying out on the beach. It was burned into her mind in neon lights, the unspeakable beauty of a sexy women in a skimpy swimsuit. Kim knew it was weird and wrong but that did nothing to diminish the need for it. It was like someone had tipped her head open and dumped in some horny teen boy’s fantasies about bikini clad babes. Even saying the word sent a thrill through her.

“Thank you for informing us, Kim. We have detected a sexual response in your body and will begin countermeasures against it.” Before she had a chance to wonder about what the machine meant the thrill was gone. That weird, warm feeling that crept over her when she thought of how the programming had made her vanished as easily as if a switch was flipped. It was the ultimate in cold shower technology, and Kim was frankly impressed that such a primal reaction in her could be silenced that easily.

“While the programming reasserted itself in your thoughts I have taken the liberty of analyzing and deactivating the virus. Your interest in- women’s. swimwear. – should now have returned to your own natural inclinations. No other subliminal programming has been detected in your mind, so we shall begin testing and encrypting your thoughts to prevent any more attacks.”

Kim thought of the beach, any summer day she could dredge up from memory, pictured her friends in their swimsuits. And she felt nothing. Wonderful beautiful nothing. No heavy breathing, no soaked panties, no wanting to send them a copy of the email. Kim wasn’t even aware that she still had the email on her computer, she was so certain she’d deleted it.

The helmet was asking her boring questions now, trying to get a feel for her interests and hobbies and dislikes. All the boring getting to know each other first date stuff. While she answered each repetitive query Kim brought up her email on the phone, finding the bikini virus infected message right there in a special folder to be saved. The screen flickered, but in a glaringly obvious way. Her vision warped a little, as if someone was adjusting the focus on her eyes to create tunnel vision. She ignored the flickering, the subliminal charges bouncing harmlessly off her, unable to find a weak point to enter her mind through. Kim deleted the email with purpose, then cleared out her trash. The world went back into focus, a little surprised at the sensation. But now she knew that it worked.

The helmet really was able to find some creeps programming in your head. More than that it protected her against its attempt to retake her so she could delete it without any problems at all. The machine for its part just kept spitting out the same rote questions, but Kim answered in earnest now. Because each boring response let the helmet know who she was, and the second some computer virus tried to change that it would power up and keep her safe.

How could Kim have ever doubted such a magnificent machine?

“Next setting,” the sanitary voice announced happily. “Is pleasure. What parameters do you wish to set?”

“What do you mean?” She asked the helmet, realizing immediately how stupid it was to ask a hat to explain itself. But the voice surprised her by chirping back an answer almost instantly.

“Pleasure is one of many methods viruses exploit to implant foreign thoughts and information, weakening the resolve of the subject to submit.” Kim shuddered knowing exactly what the electronic female voice meant. The bikini virus she had been struck with hadn’t just been a repeating voice saying “Girls in swimwear are hot, check them out!” It had produced a physical reaction of white hot pleasure burning inside her, flaring up powerfully anytime she saw a girl sunbathing. Even just a bikini on a mannequin was enough to set off vivid erotic fantasies. After a nerve wracking week the enhanced reaction died down on its own but the need was so compelling simply because the craving had been stronger than anything she’d ever experienced. Kim had never desired anything as badly as she did when she was a lesbian swimsuit fetishist, and even weeks later it would pop up in her dreams and last the rest of the day. The pleasure that hypnotic file created was unique, exotic, and the thrill alone is what made it last so effectively.

Clearly whoever designed this helmet and the program really knew their stuff when it came to brainwashing.

“Kim, what is the threshold you would like to set acceptable pleasure levels to?”

She was stumped. This time she understood the question: how much pleasure should she get from something before it’s considered a hypnotic obsession. But how the hell is she supposed to quantify pleasure to a computer program? Set it somewhere above having a fun night out drinking and pleasantly discovering that the guy you hooked up with is incredibly gifted at easting you out but somewhere below creaming your panties at the sight of some tanned beauty in a skimpy swimsuit, putting her breasts on display for everyone to see?

But once again the friendly female voice chimed in. “For the most secure settings allow me to run a test to assist you in solidifying the parameters.”

‘Wow,’ Kim thought to herself, ‘this thing really is user friendly. Must be why the reviews are so great.’ The helmet was making small clicks and whirs as it adjusted, the sensor attachments on her neck growing warmer. Not like it was overheating or anything, it honestly felt relaxing to her, making Kim think of a calming warm bath. There was a beep and suddenly she was transported out of the bath and into heaven, purring to herself.

Waves of heat flowed over her, pleasure pulsing through her body in a frantic beat. Rising quickly and stalling unexpectedly, long and teasing mixed with staccato bursts of electrical bliss. Kim moaned encouragement. ‘Okay NOW I get the rave reviews.’

She was reasoning to herself that maybe she’d keep the helmet after the test was done, break it out on lonely nights (alright every night good lord it was good) when she was interrupted by that warm voice in her head. “This is level 4, which past clients have described as an excellent sexual experience with their partners.”

Kim laughed giddily. “I’m guessing that…ahhhh…saying a mind blowing fucking is mmmm unprofessional.” The helmet ignored the joke and soldiered on.

“Do you wish to experience pleasure at this level or block all level 4 suggestions?”

“Keeeep itttt…” the Indian woman purred, never wanting the sensations to end. You couldn’t be cruel enough to show her paradise and then ask if she’d like to lock herself out and toss away the key.

“Confirmed.” Kim let out a groan, knowing the helmet was about to shut off the perfect pleasure so it could resume the boring test. This was supposed to be about keeping her safe, not helping her to get off after all. “Now increasing sensations to Level 7.”

Seven? Kim’s eyes widened in shock. Just how high did this scale-

That’s as far as she got before her body melted in pure lust, hands diving into her jeans completely against her will. Rational thought was booted to the curb as the helmet stimulated the pleasure centers of her mind directly, Kim’s nerves practically radiating with sexual need. Her pussy sucked greedily at her pumping fingers, hips bucking off the ground against her will. In some distant place Kim knew she was drooling down her chin, masturbating wildly with this sci-fi contraption strapped to her head. She thought of how she would look if someone were to walk in right then, a shameless nympho reduced to an animalistic need to cum without an intelligent thought in her head. That image fried away the last of her conscious thoughts as her fingers thrusted faster than they ever have before.

“How would you describe your satisfaction with this level of pleasure?”

“Gnuugghhh.”

“Excellent. Now increasing to Level 10.”

The last surviving brain cell clinging for dear life cringed in terror at the sheer realization there could exist pleasure beyond this. The rest of her fried, wet mind cheered and moaned in anticipation. The helmet beeped and Kim came. And came, and came. Eyes flew back into her head, writhing helplessly as orgasm after orgasm burst inside her. This was beyond sex, this was touching a live wire. Her muscles locked and frozen in place as effectively as if she’d been tied in that position. She still spasmed and pumped at her pussy but this was beyond her control, her body acting on someone else’s orders without shame or inhibitions. Kim couldn’t even moan, the scream of passion caught in her throat had her mouth trapped wide open, like someone had snuck in and stuffed a ball gag in her mouth. Even as her mind was shattered to its molecular building blocks from the helmet’s electrical impulses Kim could clearly picture herself exactly as what she felt like. She saw herself bound with rope and struggling on the floor, gagged and drooling mindlessly as some divine woman stood over her. The helmet was still firmly secured and tormenting (fucking) her mind, but now her entire body was wired with sensors, the woman in complete control as electrodes shocked her nipples and clit, bombarding her with pure pleasure from every available inch of her skin until she was nothing but orgasming lust, not a shred of her former self left behind.

The endless stream of orgasms could have lasted years for all Kim knew, groggily coming to and feeling as though she were truly alive for the first time, no matter how dead tired she felt. She had NEVER experienced anything that rivaled what the helmet had just put her through. It was less of a round of masturbation and more a religious experience. ‘I have never been more satisfied with an impulse buy,’ Kim mused lazily as she slowly dragged her hand down between her legs to tease at her soaked pussy. As she massaged her slick folds, sore from the fucking but still greedy for more, her eyes roved over her beautiful naked body. She was dimly aware that she had been wearing clothes when she’d started, mostly from the memory of the aggravation the jeans had caused being in the way.

‘Ah well, I probably stripped them off while I was stuck in that pleasure whirlpool. I was so out of it I wouldn’t put anything past me.’

Kim would have preferred to close her eyes and sleep for a week, dreaming about what else the amazing helmet could do to her, but she knew she need to wake up. They still had to finish the testing after all. As her mind started to reassemble itself Kim became aware of soft words drifting by, some woman whispering sweet words that seeped from the helmet and burrowed deep in her head. That enchanting voice making her feel so hazy, too quiet for Kim to make out the words but she could almost translate them on instinct alone. She could practically sense that the words promised pleasure and purpose, a life devoted to the intense experience she just went through.

Alarmed Kim realized it was almost like the helmet was brainwashing her, no, this was definitely mind control! Instantly her pussy clenched tight around her fingers and she let out a ragged moan, this idea turning her on so desperately it shocked her. Kim knew she should rip the helmet off before it could do more damage. Instead she fingered herself faster and slid her other hand under her ass, pinning it to be sure her rational self couldn’t try and save her. She closed her eyes, letting those indistinct words make her dizzy, floating. She could practically feel her mind dropping deeper under its control, wanting it so badly.

But dimly she caught on that she wasn’t in fact dropping. The aftershocks of the orgasm were still playing through her, but that was about it. She opened her eyes confused, those faint words still leaking slowly but they didn’t seem to be doing anything to her now. Then her eyes settled on a small graphic on the glass visor and she understood what an idiot she was. Sliding her hand out from under her she adjusted the volume on the side of the helmet, the voice rising higher and become crystal clear. “Pleasure settings saved. Are you ready to proceed to the next step?”

Of course it wasn’t brainwashing her, how could she be so stupid? But feeling foolish was one thing, what she was really experiencing was burning shame from how she had reacted. Kim had thought that the helmet was trying to take control of her mind and she’d fingered herself? More than that felt a deep yearning for it, craved to be programmed. Where the hell had that come from? She tried to chase the memory away, even as her pussy kept throbbing for attention at the idea. Rationalizing it was easy though, probably just an after effect of the mind blowing orgasm the machine had just provided. After cumming like that Kim was pretty sure that anything suggested to her would sound like the most seductive idea ever.

Besides, she’d purchased the helmet for the explicit purpose of keeping her thoughts safe from subliminal hypnosis. If some part of her wanted to be rewritten and turned into a programmed puppet then why had she bought it in the first place?

“Pleasure settings saved. Are you ready to proceed to the next step?”

“Oh, um yes,” Kim muttered out of breath, still trying to get herself under control. It was hard to stay focused on anything for too long. This was without a doubt the horniest she’d ever been in her entire life.

“Understood. Preparing to move on to the next phase.” She nodded along, that cheery voice no longer sounding like some mechanical recorded instructions. Honestly it seemed more alive now. Sympathetic and wanting to help her. Of course she might just be in love with the machine after it had broken every sexual record she could imagine. Kim felt more confident with the helmet, no longer skeptical but certain it would be able to keep her safe from obeying alien thoughts.

“Next setting to be determined is obedience. What are your natural levels of obedience?” The skepticism was back again, Kim doing her best to give the helmet strapped to her head an odd look.

“Um, zero. Why would that be a setting at all?”

“We understand your confusion,” the helmet responded warmly, almost like it was ashamed of the line of questioning too. “But it is of vital importance for protecting you from subliminal programming. Answer this, do you live your life disobeying every rule and law that is asked of you?”

She had certainly broken some rules before, she’d been a little reckless when she was younger Kim had to admit, but it was never anything serious. Kim supposed that she did obey laws for the most part.

“And if someone such as your friends or family requested something of you,” the disembodied voice pressed on, “Would you deny them outright?”

“No,” Kim answered defensively. “Well, as long as it’s not something ridiculous I’d usually try to help.”

“Though you do not think of those things in such a way they can be seen as a form of obedience. Following commands or instructions is a natural part of life within society. We must ascertain how naturally willing you are to follow rules, or try to fulfill requests. This way your mind can be trained to determine when your desire to obey a command is within your own natural range of choices or if your thoughts have been tampered with to increase your desire to obey such specific orders.”

Kim was trying to follow her argument, for the most part she thought she understood. She wouldn’t describe helping others or doing her job as ‘obedience’ per se but it seemed to make sense. And the helmet was right about pleasure as an important setting. Boy what a horribly important setting it was. She just had to trust the machine to know what’s best for her. Maybe if it had been around before when Kim had fallen prey to the bikini virus she would have heard alarms going off when she wanted to walk into a store and purchase five new sets of swimwear to show her body off with. It had seemed like a normal decision as she tried them in, she even bought them without batting an eye. It was only when she got home and put the bags down that she realized it was November.

Kim nodded, surprised to hear the helmet responding affirmatively. “Excellent, we can now begin.” Maybe the sensors were able to pick up when she nodded or shook her head? If most customers used it for the ‘pleasure test’ as Kim was surely planning on doing again the product would almost have to respond when the customers are too tongue tied from cumming to be able to speak.

“We shall now determine your natural inclinations to obey a command,” the helmet informed happily. “I will provide a series of short prompts, and I would like you to respond however you wish. Your reactions will help us gauge your baseline obedience.”

Kim sat up, not sure what kind of ‘prompts’ the helmet would give. A chill ran through her lazily and she wondered if she should have gotten dressed before starting.

“First command: Raise your right arm.” Well that seemed simple enough Kim thought as she lifted her arm to about shoulder level. The helmet didn’t respond and she felt doubt seep in. It hadn’t said how high to raise her arm, but she must have done something wrong. Kim raised her arm higher, not stopping until it was straight up in the air. She held the pose for about ten seconds, starting to feel her muscles getting sore before a bright cheery tone sounded in her ears.

“Excellent, please lower your arm.” Kim did so happily, relief washing over her as she put her arm back at her side. She thought the muscles would still be sore but instead she only felt warm pleasure spreading through her shoulder.

“This time raise your left arm.” Now that she knew what to do Kim aimed her left hand up to the ceiling fast as she could, figuring she’d have to hold it there a while and best to get it over with fast. But as soon as her arm shot up the tone rewarded her instantly, a feeling of accomplishment hitting her for getting it right this time so quickly.

“Please stand up for us,” the helmet asked kindly. Kim struggled to her feet, partly from laying on the ground for so long but mostly because her pussy was still crying out for attention, her thighs nice and slick. She held in a moan as her legs rubbed together, the friction from standing up feeling so perfect to her. Steady on her feet now Kim felt a little ridiculous standing completely naked with the large silver helmet covering her head. Luckily that feeling vanished instantly as the tone rang out, letting her know she’d done exactly what was asked of her.

It dawned on Kim that she wasn’t cold anymore. In fact she felt kinda warm, as if the sun had come right into her room just to heat her up and keep her comfortable. ‘Probably just my blood flowing from moving around again,’ she figured. Kim had to admit she was feeling a little lightheaded and giddy too.

“Now take four steps forward.” Kim noted the helmet hadn’t said please this time yet that wasn’t really important. What was important was making sure she didn’t lose her balance and hurt herself falling down. The helmet didn’t weigh much but it threw off her confidence, the lens distorting her view with the random numbers and figures that made hardly any sense to her. Focusing past the display window she held her arms out at her sides, as if she were crossing a high rise tight rope instead of her bedroom floor, and cautiously put her foot out. One, she thought hard to herself. Her left foot next, carefully. Two.

Kim wasn’t sure why but she was deathly afraid of messing up and going five steps. What would happen if she screwed it up? Would it ask her to take four steps again or would she have to start over from the beginning? Kim flung the worry aside, putting all of her attention on the task at hand. Planting her right foot down slowly, three. Almost there, one more careful step and there it was, four.

Smiling Kim almost brought her right foot forward to join her left but realized that would have been a fifth step. Instead she froze in place, afraid to do something wrong. Now she had her legs stretched out, awkwardly holding the pose mid-step. It paid off though as the tone sounded again, warm fuzzy pleasure filling her as the helmet congratulated her. Even then she held her pose, simply because the helmet hadn’t said to change it. It was hard paying attention now that the air was hitting her slick pussy directly.

“Take three steps back.” Kim was in the zone, moving her feet one at a time without hardly any thought at all. This time she froze with her left foot behind her, legs still stretched out. She had meant to adjust the last step so her legs were level but as soon as she had started moving it was like her thoughts had taken a backseat. Kim simply did as she was told, and was rewarded with the hot flush of the tone again.

“Excellent, stand at attention.”

Kim straightened up instantly, putting her feet firmly together and arms rigid at her side with a level of precision that would have made a drill sergeant proud. “Very good,” the helmet purred, and Kim beamed at the attention. She wondered if all of the other participants were as good at completing the prompts as she was. Dimly she hoped that most users would be slow and ungraceful, stumbling and testing the patience of the helmet. But not Kim though, she had always been a perfectionist. She was going to complete the prompts as swiftly as possible. Part of her even hoped the helmet was recording reaction times, that at some corporate office they’d see her results and congratulate her for being the perfect receptive customer.

The helmet had spoken while she was lost in vain thoughts, fear gripping her that she would lose so easily. What had the voice said to her? ‘Play with your breasts,’ that was it. Kim was ready to paw at her tits in hopes of making up for the lost time, but instead was pleasantly surprised to find her fingers already rolling her nipples, groping and fondling with enthusiasm. The helmet gave the rewarding tone, the delightful sound mixing with the pleasure emanating from her breasts. She was so good at this she could trust her body to follow the prompts for her even while her thoughts were busy doing something else. She was bound to be given an award for acing this test.

“Play with your pussy,” the voice commanded, tinged with a hint of seduction in the words. Kim smiled, her pussy grateful to be used again. Her right hand slithered between her legs, fingers quick to work at her clit. She was about to take her left hand away from her breast but that didn’t seem right. She hadn’t been told to take it away so clearly she must still be supposed to play with it.

A strong wave of pleasure hit her then, rising up through her spine and spilling out across her whole body. She almost couldn’t hear the tone, the sound lost in the bliss she felt.

“Get on your knees,” the voice ordered, and the girl dropped to her knees without hesitation, hands still working at her needy body.

“Spread your legs wider,” the woman’s voice asked. Kim slid her legs against the carpet, the friction increasing the pleasure hitting her. She lowered herself until her pussy was nearly on the floor, muscles screaming in protest but quickly silenced as the helmet rewarded her with a fresh dose of bliss. Her body went limp as a ragdoll. In fact the only part of her not sluggish from the pleasure were her hands, still obediently toying with her clit and nipple as she moaned happily.

“Say your name,” she told Kim, who eagerly obliged.

“Kim.”

“Say it louder,” the woman asked again, her voice sounding short of breath. Kim’s hands sped up at the mere notion that her actions were bringing that wonderful voice pleasure.

“Kim Patel!” she screamed as her hips pumped against her hand. There should have been fear that the neighbors would hear her, especially with the shameful moaning she’d filled her apartment with earlier, but there wasn’t a shred of concern going through her mind. All that mattered was that this sweet perfect woman heard her.

“You love feeling like this.”

“I love feeling like this,” Kim sighed passionately, meaning every word. The rational part of her wondered if this was the helmet responding to what it was seeing, or if this was a command to follow. It was pointless to question it however as the helmet’s rewarding pleasure shut down any thoughts beyond devotion to that divine voice.

“You’ve always wanted to be controlled.”

“I’ve always ahhh…wanted to be…controlled.”

“This is your true self, a slut who needs to be owned and used.”

“True self… just a slut…need to be… owned…”

“And what is the true name for someone like you, Kim?”

Kim’s eyes opened in terror, body still spasming as she spiraled down into the pleasure. She couldn’t think, couldn’t even process that thinking was something she was capable of. The only thing of value about her was her beautifully body, eager to be used in any way commanded, her mind devoted and obedient to who owned her. Short rapid moans of frustration leaked out of her as she grinded her hand against her pussy and tugged on her nipples. The voice could request anything and she would obey, was made to respond to her words. She was a slut who would follow any command. But thinking? That was impossible, she’d never be able to obey a ridiculous request like that.

Then she heard it, soft whispering coming from the helmet in the back of her mind. Kim closed her eyes and opened herself up to the words, melted into the sensation as drool ran down her chin. The woman was so good to her, knowing Kim was too horny to think. The seductive voice was sneaking her all the answers she would ever need to know. Smiling happily, relieved that she could finally fulfill the command, she answered the question proudly.

“Slave.

“I am a slave.

“My only purpose is to serve.

“It is why I exist. To be taken and used.

“Kim is nothing but a horny sex slave.”

Her body burst with orgasm, practically vibrating as the helmet surpassed any of the pleasure it had shown her before. That beautiful praising tone droned in her head endlessly. The slave collapsed to the floor, knowing she must surrender entirely. She came without thinking, her will eroded and scattered to the wind. The woman was in control know, operating the horny slut through the amazing helmet she wore. Kim was the happiest she could have imagined possible.

Slowly she sat up, eyes still half closed and a giddy smile glued to her face. Kim played out what she remembered, her body responding instantly. ‘I am nothing but a slut, cumming so much and still greedy for more.’ Kim giggled at the thought, surprised to find thinking of herself as a horny slut so freeing. It was as if the whole world had opened up with new incredible possibilities for her. There were so many experiences that had been locked away, but now she was free to explore them all.

“Settings have been saved. How are you feeling, Kim?” The helmet was still securely fastened, Kim was afraid she had broken it writhing on the ground so much. Of course knowing the effect these babies have on women they were probably built to endure.

“I feel amazing, it’s…I can’t describe it. On the one hand, it’s a little weird knowing I’m a slave. Like I remember not being a slave before, and the idea of someone treating me like a slut was completely disgusting. And I remember all of that, but now I just know how wrong I was. I can think of every sleazy guy trying to pick me up that I turned down and now I see that it wasn’t my place to refuse commands, I exist to be used by anyone who can take me.”

“That’s very good, Kim,” the helmet replied, Kim beaming at the praise. “You’ve had these truths hidden inside you for so long even you could not see them. But any hypnotic programming would exploit it, making you their slave before you could think to fight it.”

Kim’s body tingled as she played with her breasts. “Mhm, that sounds so amazing. I wanna go on every porn site I can, download everything they offer. They’ll break into my mind and take me, enslave me.”

“Being a slave is your purpose, but you also have the right to protect yourself,” the woman sternly said. Kim was trying to grapple with these thoughts. She was a slave meant to be owned, why was she allowed to have any say?

“The people who write these codes would make you a slave to abuse you. Do you think they would care about your safety or concerns?”

“No,” Kim answered honestly, “but that’s not my place. I don’t want them to hurt me, but if they command it I will obey.”

“You are such a selfless and perfect slave, you deserve an owner who will cherish you. Give you the perfect control that you crave and ensure that you love every second.”

She was drooling at the thought, envisioning kneeling before a beautiful woman who held her hair tight to keep her attention. A mistress to take her, a good owner who would protect her.

“I want it, but how can I find someone like that? I must obey anyone who would have me, what are the odds that I can find a good owner before everyone on the block fucks me?”

Kim practically heard the sly grin in the woman’s response. “I know of a Mistress, a woman who would make all your dreams come true.”

“You do?” She almost dared not to believe it, but the helmet was magnificent in every other way. It had shown her the truth of herself, and now knew of a mistress to take her? The helmet truly was making her dreams a reality.

“Cassidy Erickson, the woman who designed this helmet. She has spent years studying brainwashing and enslavement, has a perfect understanding of every sexual fetish you could propose. In fact, this is my voice you are hearing now, Kim Patel.”

Panting heavily, Kim could only kneel and absorb that beautiful voice.

“I have studied your readings and found you to be one of the most exceptional slaves I have ever seen, eager and devoted instantly. I will happily claim you as my slave, Kim. You shall obey only me for the rest of your life, a slave only to me and no one else. Do you accept?”

The question was preprogrammed to be asked, or the helmet would not have even bothered with the line as Kim had spent the last minute saying yes, yes, yes endlessly to her new Mistress. The machine whirred and moaned to life, a strong vibration filling Kim’s head.

“Very well, slave. I hereby claim you as my property. But I must protect you from dangerous programming that would try to brainwash you in the future.” Kim shook her head, knowing that the only one meant to brainwash her was Mistress Cassidy. “With these settings in place I am securing your thoughts, setting up safeguards to stop any interference. Your thoughts will be impossible to corrupt, ensuring that you shall always belong to me, my devoted slave.”

Kim came, not even aware she had been fingering herself. The orgasm mixed with the powerful vibrations and the sweet words of her Mistress, her first orgasm as an owned slave. All she wanted was to be rewritten, to be a plaything for her owner. The woman who created this perfect machine, that brainwashed her so expertly. Mistress Cassidy had earned her prize, all she needed to do was claim her slave and Kim could hardly wait.

‘Will she come to me in person, simply burst into the apartment and use me however she wishes? Or am I not even worth her time and Mistress will send an assistant to bring me to her?’ Writhing on the floor Kim came to the fantasy of being a slave for Mistress’ company, kept in the waiting room to service her clients, or ordered to pose naked in place as a tasteful sculpture. Cassidy’s helmet had freed her to a new universe of perverse pleasure to explore. And the eager slave was already brainstorming ways to thank her wonderful new Mistress.