The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The merits of military training.

(Thanks to David for giving me ideas,and letting me toss them back at him.Guess it was his idea that gave me the setting for this story,and a few ideas for the story as well.)

Stephanie woke up and looked out of the nearby barrack window,the sun was beginning to shine brightly,but she was hardly in a sunny mood as she knew what the day might bring.Her training platoon had an assessment day today when those who were not progressing satisfactorily would be released from duty.The trouble for Stephanie was that she wasnt just doing badly,but that she was bottom of the whole unit!Now this wouldnt have bothered Stephanie but for one thing,her Father was a high-up military general and her Mother held an important post in Washington,so she was ‘expected’ to do well for ‘Daddy’s sake’.The trouble was Stephanie just wasnt really cut out for, or the right shape for a military career.

She was pretty short sighted,plumpish without being fat and not the quickest runner in the world. Also she was slightly accident prone,it always seemed to her that if something could go wrong to anyone it happened to her.A quiet brunette with neat shortish hair,she was intelligent,a good conversationalist and popular with the others........unless she was put on their group in an exercise!

Todays big test was a cross country run through a wooded area carrying a pack,followed by a shooting accuracy exercise and then a run back to base,just the 2 tests that Stephanie seemed to be worst at.She had one consolation,this was an individual exercise and she wasnt going to hold back anyone else. Luckily she knew her Mother had already ‘arranged’ an office job for her in Washington should she need it.She especially hated that it was a run through woods because that meant rabbit holes or tree roots that she would probably trip up over and slow her down even more. She knew they were each being given some special device to test its strength in the field,and she thought knowing her luck she would be the only one to break whatever it was.

Along with the other girls in her barracks,she prepared herself,washed and dressed for the day.She wasnt on breakfast duties that day,so had time to herself to think,mind she wished she hadnt!

“Father is just going to be so disappointed when I get discarded later today.“she thought to herself, “But I couldnt do more than try,I just guess I’m not designed for army life.Still I will try my hardest today,just so that I might get off the bottom of the ratings.”

After breakfast the whole unit were instructed to go to the main hall to hear the details of what the day entailed,and what new item of military hardware they would be carrying with them.The route was explained to them,the number of rounds and distances they would be firing from that day,and then to run back the same route.Then someone Stephanie didnt recognise as a member of staff at the camp stood up and spoke,

“Our medical research team have been working in the field of improving wound and injury rates amongst troops in the field,and their research has led them to develop these.“and he held up what looked to Stephanie like a pair of tablets you take when you get a headache.“These Nanobyte Medical Capsules,or NMC’s for short are designed to work in the human body to heal minor wounds and injuries,by use of nanobytic technology they have been set to heal the body back to its previous healthy state then leave the body by ‘natural’ methods.They have been calibrated for use so that if any of you have an accident today you may safely swallow them,as they will simply proceed to do the required work,then remain dormant until they have the opprtunity to leave your system.The main test today however is to see whether the capsules are strong enough to survive when used in the field. Any questions?”

One of the girls raised her hand and asked,“Are they safe?I’m not sure I want nanobytes in my blood system in case something goes wrong.Do we all have to carry them with us?”

The man smiled at her,“They are perfectly safe my dear,these nanobytes have been specially calibrated to go only as far as repairing the human body and no further.Admittedly if these nanobytes werent controlled it is possible they would go further in ‘repairing’ your body,but these have all been specially checked over.However just to be sure please dont swallow them unless you are injured in the exercise.And yes,you do all need to carry a capsule,we need to run as large a test number as possible.”

One of the guys in her group smiled at Stephanie,and said jokingly,“Be careful today,or you might have to swallow one of those capsules,and become part of a scientific experiment in human transformation!”

Stephanie grinned back,“Dont worry,I will!Mind he says they are safe to swallow anyway.Mind if I thought it would make me run faster or shoot better,I might just consider taking one!",she added giggling.

The commander of the group spoke,“If everyone will come to the front in turn,state their name and collect their capsule.We need you to collect the right capsule as the capsules are made of different linings and we need to do resilience tests afterwards on the unused ones.After that you are to report to the designated run start,carrying light pack and weaponry in 30 minutes from now.”

They all walked forward in turn and collected their capsule,Stephanie looked carefully at hers when given to her,and wondered what mysteries lay inside it.She returned to her barrack,placed her basic supplies in her pack,along with the capsule,picked up her gun and trotted off to where they would all start from.Soon they were given the instruction to start the exercise,and though Stephanie ran as fast as her legs would carry her,she soon began to lose touch with the rest of her group after entering the woods.

“Oh well,this is my last day here I fear,“she said to herself gasping for breath,“just hope father isnt too disappointed in me,because I did try.”

Back at the base the phone rang in the commanders office,it was an urgent call to tell him that batch 17 of the NMC’s sent to him had not been calibrated and should not be handed out to anyone that day as they would not stop working when a human body had been repaired.He had to inform them,that not only had they already been handed out,but that the group were already out on exercise.He looked at the list of trainees in Batch 17 and hoped none would need to take their capsule,though when he saw one name on there he groaned.

Stephanie was laid down on the ground in considerable pain,she had been running so hard that she had never seen the large rabbit hole until it was too late,she had put her foot down it and twisted her ankle severely.She was already behind everyone else,and now this had happened.She lowered her sock and her ankle was a complete mess,she would find it hard to walk far,let alone run now. She knew she would be saved when the group returned,but that wasnt going to be of much advantage to her army career.She looked in her pack for her bottle of water,and saw the capsule looking up at her,and she wondered,’Shall I take it,so I can at least complete.I’m told its safe anyway.’ and plucking up her courage she picked up the capsule,swallowed it and washed it down with the water.For a minute or so nothing happened,and just as Stephanie was thinking,’Well that was a waste of time.’ the blood stopped dribbling out and the skin began to heal over,she gasped in amazement at this.She gave it a minute or so and tried to stand on the ankle,it seemed fine so she picked up her pack and started running again.To her amazement it seemed easier to run than before.

Once inside her,the nanobytes were soon released and set to work healing her ankle,a simple task for them even though it was badly damaged.What should have happened then was a quick body check to see everything was now normal,and then for the NMC to go into a dormant state until released.Of course the problem with the Batch 17 capsule that Stephanie had swallowed was that it didnt regard the organic human body as in perfect condition,only an organic based body that could still be improved considerably.When the nanobytes realised the size of the task in front of them they quickly multiplied in number and spread throughout her body.Within as little as 10 minutes there were massive internal changes being developed in Stephanie,her leg strength and running speed increased tremendously,her upper body strength grew as well as her already rounded figure became pure muscle.Her already intelligent mind was considerably enhanced by the nanobytes, and even her eyesight returned to 20/20 vision,leading her to remove her glasses even though she didnt realise she was doing so as the nanobytes took control of her thoughts.Outwardly little had changed,apart from removing her glasses,but internally the development moved on.

When Stephanie reached the shooting range she wasnt surprised to see no one else there,she assumed she was a long way behind the others by now,though she was surprised not to have seen any returning past her.She went to her post,fired off her first set of 20 shots expecting the score registered to be in its normal range of 120 out of 200.She gasped as the figure 200 blinked on the screen in front of her!She had never scored more than 175 in any test before!She loaded up,and fired off her other 4 sets of shots,the scores being 200,200,199 and 200!She giggled that the wind must have blown her bullets off course!She was so focused on her own performance that she never saw the other trainees arriving after her.She took a drink of water from her bottle,replaced her gun and set off back for base.

Internally by now the changes were even more dramatic,every bone in her body had now been transformed into a strong,but very flexible metal,her whole skeleton now so strong that her pack felt like air on her back.All her muscles were now powerful wiring running the whole length of her body,giving her immense strength.Her lungs,heart etc became strong pumps,literally sending massive power to whichever part of her body required them.Her mind had changed as well,powerful microcircuits replacing her brain,first taking the thoughts there and then transferring them to the circuitry before moving rapidly onwards through her mind.Stephanie wouldnt have even noticed the differences to her, her thoughts were still running through her head,albeit through circuitry and not an organic brain. She may have noticed her enhanced sight,smell and hearing but for the fact that the nanobytes were designed for her not to notice these changes to herself.

20 minutes or so later back at the camp,someone pointed out to the commander that the first person was already returning in the distance.The commander was impressed,this would be very close to,if not a record time for this test,assuming it wasnt someone who had returned with a problem.He pulled out his binoculars and gasped,it looked like Stephanie without her glasses on so he assumed she had had an accident and was returning to base,though she seemed to be moving OK.

“Poor disaster prone Stephanie,her last day here.“he thought,“Still I know her father has a nice desk job lined up for her somewhere.I just hope she hasnt broken her glasses,thats all.”

After a few minutes he decided to go out and meet Stephanie,mainly to check if she was OK after her accident,and console her about failing the course.He hoped this gesture would be mentioned by her,and that he might get some reward for his effort with her.To his surprise she ran swiftly into the camp,barely even in a sweat and smiled at him.

“Guess I must be the last one back again then after my accident,and I guess that means I’ve failed the course,and thats what you’ve come to tell me.Still whatever else,I got my best shooting scores ever today,and that I am proud of.",and showed him the computerised slips with her scores on.He gasped when he read the numbers printed on them.

“Accident Stephanie,what exactly happened?” as he remembered this mornings phone call.

She held her head down and blushed,“I started to lose touch with everyone through the woods,and I ran so hard I twisted my ankle badly in a rabbit hole I never saw,it was an absolute mess,and I couldnt put any weight on it.“she replied.

“Yes.........,” he said nervously.

“So I remembered what you had said about the capsules,that they were safe to take and if we were injured we could swallow them.So I did,and within a minute my ankle began to heal rapidly.So I decided to get up and carry on even though by now I knew I would finish last.”

“And ...........,?”

“Well my ankle seemed to get a lot better,in fact it was easier to run than before I swallowed the pill.Then I got to the shooting range,there was no one there so I assumed they had all shot and left. I prepared myself,loaded up my first set of shots and fired,and the score came back 200 out of 200,I thought the scoring system must have gone wrong!Funny thing was I seemed to be able to see clearer without my glasses for some reason,I suppose I damaged them in the fall so I took them off. Thought I would get about 10,but no I got 200 again!I scored 999 out of 1000 according to the computer so I think there must have been a fault with it.",she looked round to see others beginning to finish,“Oh look,at least I wasnt last!”

The Commander looked seriously at her,“No Stephanie,you arent last,in fact you are first.” and she gasped in amazement at the news,but before she could speak he said,“However I fear its not all good news,you know that pill you swallowed?” and she nodded,“There was one batch of NMC’s that werent calibrated correctly,in fact they werent calibrated at all,and they would carry on working after they had repaired your body.And you received a capsule from that batch.”

“So whats happened to me?“she squealed nervously,as she realised she had just done a long run with pack in a very fast time,shot far more accurately than ever before in her life,and didnt even need her glasses to see any great distance as she had before.

“Well Stephanie,we would need to do some medical tests on you just to make sure,but I fear judging by your results that the nanobytes have transformed you into the perfect being,the term ‘The Ultimate Android’ could now possibly be used to describe you I suspect.Your mind at least for now seems quite free of control,but whether this is simply an illusion I dont know,I suspect your mind is as much of a machine as you body I’m afraid.” he told her tenderly.

Tears washed down her face at the news,she had been so excited at having done well in the test until she found out why!He tried to console her,but didnt know quite how to do so.Then all of a sudden the wave of tears stopped,Stephanie stood upright and spoke in blank tones,

“Full enhancement of this body is now completed,computerised neural system now fully functional. Please select as to whether this Android unit should stay in current mode or transfer to ‘human resemblance’ mode by usage of the units adapted brain functions.Please select name designation for this unit,I can use its previous human designation of Stephanie,or it can be changed as desired.”

The commander thought quickly,“Select name designation Stephanie,place her in human designation mode with as much free will as permitted.”

She replied,“Storing settings as requested,human designation mode will commence in 30 seconds, 50% free will setting is maximum permitted.",after that time Stephanie’s blue eyes blinked open and she looked worriedly at the commander,“What happened there?”

“I’m afraid to say Stephanie that its as bad as I feared,even without medical tests being carried out. The nanobytes have transformed you into a very strong,highly intelligent Android type machine and I’m pretty certain the process is irreversible.What happened was the nanobytes switching you into Android mode to report the work had been carried out,and completely overriding your brain in the process.Even now with a simple command I could return you to that state again.” he told her,“I’m told that even now your free will is partially controlled,presumably to ensure you dont do any harm to yourself.”

“I probably wouldnt even if I could,but I’m scared,whats going to happen to me now?“she asked nervously,“I’m not going to mysteriously disappear or anything because of whats happened to me am I?”

“Highly unlikely Stephanie,given your father’s standing I would imagine.What happens to you though I have absolutely no idea.I suggest you go get checked up by the medical department while I make a few phone calls.” he replied.

Stephanie obediently trotted off to the medical dept to be checked over,but within 30 minutes the commander was getting the call he dreaded.The only thing ‘human’ left about Stephanie was her personality,and even that was controlled by her neural system,it was simply using that as a guide as to how she should behave around people.Other than that,the only description that could be used about her was a machine with enhanced senses that could think faster,run quicker and indeed work to microscopic accuracy to an extent no human would believe possible.She had a powerful endo skeleton,and internally no organic parts remained.She would need to be ‘charged up’ for about 12 hours every 7 days or so,but otherwise could work continually as it was possible to charge her up while she was operational.The commander reluctantly knew he had to tell ‘higher authorities’ about developments,but that he had better start with Stephanie’s father.

“General Lewis,I assume you heard that 1 of the batches of NMC’s that were sent to us weren’t calibrated to stop at human repair level?” he asked.

“Yes I did,and that the trainees were already out on course when the call came through.I hope none of the 10 with those capsules actually swallowed them.I’m concerned about the consequences if they did.” the General replied,“Mind I wouldnt have minded 1 of the calibrated ones being swallowed to see the results.Were any capsules taken?”

“Yes.” replied the commander nervously,“Unfortunately one of the non-calibrated ones was taken by someone who twisted their ankle.”

“Oh!” said the General nervously,“And the effects?”

“Dramatic!” said the commander,barely wanting to tell him who it was,“She has now been transformed completely into an Android type being,very strong and intelligent,but totally controlled by her programming.”

“Damn.I guess that means ‘higher authorities’ are going to have to decide what to do about her,and what to tell her parents.You had better give me her name then.”

The commander gulped as he said, “Trainee Private Stephanie Lewis,Sir.I’m afraid it was your daughter Sir.”

The General said ruefully,“She always was accident prone,and just unlucky enough to be given the wrong capsule as well.I suppose she is just a machine now,wouldnt even recognise me.How do I tell her Mother this news!”

“Far from it,yes she’s an Android,not a human anymore,but it seems to have taken all her memories and personality to use as its personal memory bank.When not in ‘full robot’ mode she is much as before though clearly from tests carried out her thoughts and deeds are controlled by her neural programming. In ‘full robot’ mode,yes I’m afraid she is simply a blank machine which could easily be programmed to do things.”

At that moment Stephanie walked into the Commanders office ,much calmer than before, seemingly resigned to her fate,though her commander wondered how much she was simply under Android Unit control.The commander put her on the phone to her father and they chatted calmly about what had happened,though Stephanie did say that she hoped he could save anything ‘mysterious’ happening to her which he promised to do his best to ensure.

Within hours General Lewis had made several calls to various ‘authority figures’ and a decision was made about her.Stephanie was to report to a ‘special military establishment’ in Nevada ASAP.She regretfully said goodbye to everyone and prepared to leave as instructed,not quite knowing what fate held,though her Father had sounded pleased for her.

(7 days later at a ‘secret office’ in Nevada)

A firm knock on the door was greeted by a ‘Come in.’ in reply.A tall confident brunette walked into the office and shook the man by the hand.He smiled and spoke to her,

“Surgeon Major Lewis,its a privilege to hear that you have selected to help out the military with your immense skills.I gather you have some of the finest surgical skills known to mankind,and you are being designated to our top medical establishment to work.I hope we get to meet again in the future.”

“Thank you Sir,” she smiled and replied,“and despite my high rank I think I will still be happier known as Stephanie to my colleagues.Yes I hope we get to meet again soon,as my time here has been very helpful and instructive.When do I leave to start work?”

“Tomorrow Major....er Stephanie,until then you are free to relax and enjoy yourself.”

“Thank you Sir.“she replied,and with a smart salute left the office.

A phone call was made to Washington,“Major Lewis,the reprogramming has gone superbly,your ‘daughter’ Stephanie is now one of the most accomplished surgeons in the whole Military forces.Her personality is still very similar though obviously we had to ‘tweak’ one or two things so she believed she had been through medical school.She has been found an important position for her career,and should be very happy in her work.And of course her programming can always be changed in the future...........should it be required!”

“Excellent!” beamed Major Lewis,“Yes she should be a very beneficial asset to us.And she will be safe now.I agree that there may come a time when she can assist us in other ways,but for now she has a worthy role that she will be happy in.We plan to visit her as soon as she settles in,I assume that side of her programming remains unaltered?”

“Yes Sir,the only ‘change’ we have made to her thoughts is that she passed through medical school with the highest honours possible,nothing else on the personality side has been changed at all.”

The next day Stephanie boarded a private Military jet,and flew to a plush and very modern Medical Centre somewhere in Illinois to commence duties.