The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Merlynne’s Catalogue: Costume Change

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

* * *

Part One

“Liz? There’s a package at the door. I think our Halloween costumes are here.”

The return comment was somewhat muffled by the closed bathroom door. “Sign for it, will you, sweetie? I don’t think I want the Federated guy to see me in a towel.”

Trini and the cute Federated Deliveries man both chuckled at that. Unlike her girlfriend, she had no problem checking him out. Not that she’d actually do anything, of course; she’d been faithful to Liz from the beginning, going on three years now.

With a final smile and wave, she brought the surprisingly heavy parcel inside and laid it on the dining room table. To her surprise, the label was hand-written—in a fine elegant script, no less. That was funny; she’d thought that wasn’t allowed anymore. It made it harder for them to read the right address, or something.

A moment later, Liz emerged from the bathroom. Sure enough, as promised, she was wearing nothing but two pastel pink bath towels: one of them holding up her waist-length black hair, the other threatening to burst free from the jiggling of her gigantic breasts. Artificial, of course; even these days, most Japanese women counted themselves lucky if they could fill a B cup on their own.

Beyond the obvious appreciation of her beauty, in the back of her mind Trini was once again amazed that Liz—the ‘male’ one in their relationship—would have gone to such lengths to make herself look like more of a woman. Not that she was complaining, mind you. Many was the night that she’d fallen asleep while suckling at her lover’s breast, while being filled by her strapped-on plastic cock. Just the thought was enough to produce a tingle between her legs.

Liz noticed her blonde girlfriend’s gaze, and deliberately let the towel drop. “Can’t get enough of these, huh, Tee?” she laughed, as she jiggled her bosom from side to side. “I love yours just as much, you know,” she purred as she slid behind her slender lover.

Grabbing her braless protrusions with both hands, she added, “They’re so soft and perky. And natural.” She flicked both nipples to erectness with her thumbs, causing Trini to gasp. “And did I mention, sensitive?” she breathed, licking the outside of the ear. Trini shuddered and suppressed a moan.

Then, just like that, Liz released her. Disoriented with arousal, it took her a moment to realize that her girlfriend had stepped around her and was examining the package. Even through her sigh of frustration, she smiled. Her girlfriend’s unpredictability was one of the things she loved most about her.

“Hon? What the fuck is this? Our costumes were supposed to be coming from Costume Themes, not this—Marilyn’s?” Definitely not Japanese in attitude, Liz had quite the potty mouth.

Trini peered over her shoulder. “Um, I think it says, ‘Merlynne’s.’ Maybe they’re the distributor, or something.”

“One way to find out.” With more force than necessary, Liz ripped off the brown paper covering. Inside was a white wooden box—and a short note.

“ ‘Dear Ms. Chang, Miss Hudson-Smith,’ " Trini read, " ‘Enclosed please find your Costume Themes makeup kit. This special selection will allow you to recreate yourselves as whatever you desire. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Sincerely, Merlynne.’ Well, she got our names right, at least. I’m confused, though. I thought you ordered more than just a makeup kit.”

“So did I,” Liz muttered, as she cracked open the wooden box. “It’s a good thing they said that satisfaction was guaranteed, or you’d be running down the block, trying to flag down that Federated truck.” She started pulling out various tubes and jars: lipsticks, blushes, powders, and body paints in different colors. “There’s a pretty decent selection here; maybe we can use some of this stuff after all.”

“I’ll say,” Trini chuckled, pulling out a small glass jar marked, ‘Nipple Rouge.’ Unscrewing the metal lid, she added, “Since you’re already undressed, you want to give it a try?”

“Sure.” She leaned forward, taking a whiff. “Mm. Smells like strawberries. Wonder how it tastes?”

Scooping a bit on the tip of her finger, Trini replied, “Give me a moment, and we’ll find out.” She carefully spread the dark red wax evenly around her girlfriend’s small brown areoles, including the nipples. Then, deciding that the tiny red knobs looked silly on such huge creations, she circled each of them with another thin layer of rouge, turning what were quarter-sized tips into half-dollar ones.

For her part, Liz couldn’t believe the feeling. When she’d had her boobs done, she’s lost some sensation in her nipples; the doctor had told her that was one of the likely side effects. But as Tee was spreading some of that stuff on her nips, she was registering spikes of pleasure that she hadn’t felt in over two years!

And when Tee had decided to paint her nubs bigger, the sensation had expanded as well. Liz couldn’t help herself; her girlfriend’s playing with her nipples was making her very horny—and very wet. What the hell was in that rouge?

Trini screwed the cap back on, and looked up at her lover. What she saw shocked her: dominant, self-confident, always-in-control Elizabeth Chang was flushed with pleasure; her almond eyes were drooped almost shut, and a very familiar womanly scent came wafting toward Trini’s nostrils. Acting on a hunch, she bent over and took a tentative lick of Liz’s newly-rouged nipple.

The reaction blew them both away. Liz arched forward, jamming her whole nipple into Trini’s unready mouth. By accident, Trini’s teeth clamped down on the nipple itself—but instead of flinching in pain, Liz reacted by moaning and clutching her blonde lover’s head to her burning nub. She felt her pussy spasm without even being touched; and for the first time in her life, she really believed she could come just from having her breasts suckled.

Trini was in heaven. Not only did Liz’s nipple taste exactly like a ripe strawberry, but the rouge didn’t seem to be in any hurry to wear off. Her own tongue felt extra sensitive, too; in fact, it seemed almost stiffer than it usually was. She whipped it over whatever part of the breast she could reach, not even minding Liz’s death grip on the back of her head. For fun, her other hand started pulling on her naked lover’s other breast, drawing a series of shorter and louder moans. This was fun, Trini thought. The only thing that would make it better was if all her suckling actually accomplished something....

Moments later, Liz started quivering, and then the most amazing thing happened—silicone breasts, belonging to a confirmed and decidedly nonpregnant lesbian, started doing the impossible: shooting streams of fresh warm milk into a stunned Trini’s mouth, and all over her fondling hand.

Trini was so distracted by the taste, that at first she didn’t even realize that Liz had reached a climax. She gulped down the fresh liquid, switching to the other breast when her girlfriend’s clenched hand finally fell away from her head. It was only when Liz’s knees buckled and she collapsed into her arms, that the blonde finally took note of her girlfriend’s pleasure.

“Oof,” she gasped, letting Liz’s nipple pop out of her mouth. “You okay, love?”

Liz had been wondering the same thing. Gasping harshly, she nodded her head: wanting to reassure her lover, while at the same time trying to catch her breath. Her nipples were still erect, and still that angry red; it didn’t take a genius to figure out that the makeup was somehow responsible.

And that gave her an idea.

“C’mon, lover,” she said to Tee, as she picked up the mostly-full box of makeup. “Grab the rest of those things, and let’s head into the bedroom to play.”

* * *

Five minutes later, both of them were naked and facing each other, sitting cross-legged in the middle of their queen-sized bed. Liz had already painted Trini’s nipples with the magic rouge, and was in the process of using some dark powder and a small brush to shade between and under the blonde’s moderate breasts, creating the illusion that they looked even larger than her own. She’d done this for fun once or twice before; Tee already knew how much she loved large breasts, but had never been willing to go under the knife.

Finally, Liz put the brush down and picked up a hand mirror. “What do you think?”

“They look fabulous. I can’t believe how real you can make them look. You have a gift, love.”

I hope I do, Liz thought, before saying to her lover, “If only they really were as scrumptious as they look.”

Right then, Trini felt an unexpected warmth and tingling in her chest. She inhaled deeply, watching her breasts rise as they usually did. But when she let the breath back out, her breasts didn’t fall back the way they were supposed to. She took another breath, and the same thing happened again. By the time she let out her third breath, she could no longer see her own stomach!

Her hands, almost of their own free will, flew up to cup her new wonders. Sure enough, they felt real, and—as her palms brushed against her rouged nipples—even more sensitive than before. She looked over at her Asian lover who, instead of being goggle-eyed with disbelief, was leering at her gigantic globes as if sudden breast expansion was to be completely expected.

“What—how?” she stammered, caressing and pinching her own nipples, unable to abandon the new sensations. “Liz, I don’t—I can’t—how did you do this?”

Liz laughed with delight, and then hugged her newly-endowed lover. “Don’t you get it, sweetie? This stuff that Merlynne’s sent—it’s magic! All we have to do is use it, and it becomes anything we want. Remember what the letter said? We can recreate ourselves as whatever we desire!”

Trini gasped as she made the connection at last. “I get it! Ever since you got your boob job, I love to pretend that you’re, umm, mothering me.” She blushed. “So this time, thanks to this—stuff, it really did happen.” Pulling a few strands of yellow hair forward, she sighed, “I can be such a blonde sometimes.”

Liz giggled; usually, Tee was anything but. Picking up a tube of red skin paint, she said, “Lay back, will you, love? I want to try something.”

Curious, the taller woman unfurled her legs and stretched out, while her black-haired lover squeezed some paint onto a fingertip. Drawing a large red circle on each cheek, Liz said, “This is fun! I’ve always imagined you as a sexy Raggedy Anne, helpless in my arms.” She giggled.

Trini started to giggle, as well—but then a strange feeling came over her. Her whole body tingled, as she felt herself relax into the mattress. She sighed, letting the air escape her lungs. Her limbs felt limp and loose, either unwilling or unable to move. Her eyes were staring straight up at the ceiling; they would neither move nor blink. And, after a few seconds, she realized that she was no longer breathing—but that was okay; it didn’t seem like she needed to, anymore.

From above, Liz watched her lover’s transformation with amazement. In the space of seconds, the blonde had stopped moving and breathing, and had sunk into the mattress. The paint spots had blended with her skin; the skin itself had turned thick and cloth-like, though it still managed to feel smooth and warm. Her normally yellow hair had braided itself, becoming a bright orange-red yarn.

Picking up a bare arm, Liz was amazed to find it flexible and boneless. “I hope that doesn’t hurt, love,” she muttered as she examined the rest of Trini’s new body. Surprisingly, the expanded boobs had survived the transformation, as had the fiery red nipples. She played with them for a few moments, until her eyes drifted lower.

“Hmm,” she chuckled, looking at the tangle of yarn where Tee’s pubic nest used to be. Grabbing a pair of scissors from the makeup kit, she thought, “I bet I can do something about that.”

Trini, in the meantime, was in heaven. This was the ultimate passive fantasy! She couldn’t have moved if she wanted to; the only thing she could do was lie back and feel pleasure. Every touch of her lover’s hands was joy; and when her fingers had wandered up to her super-sensitive red tips, only her total immobility kept her from jumping up or crying out.

Liz spread Trini’s legs apart, and gently caressed her yarn-covered juncture—not realizing the waves of pleasure she was giving her helpless lover. She carefully trimmed away all the yarn, being careful not to nick the cloth-like skin. Then she gathered her unresisting lover into her arms, snuggling against her unexpected warmth, letting the boneless arms flop around her in a gentle hug.

Trini couldn’t believe it! Every touch, every point of contact, was like an explosion. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, and she couldn’t even so much as tremble. All she could do was suffer ultimate joy—a joy which finally peaked, when Liz discovered that Raggedy Tee had a tight little finger-sized cloth hole, with a tight and hard cloth bump right on top of it. And then peaked again, and again—in fact, a total of five times, while Liz was busy kissing her, sucking on her giant pillowy breasts, and reaching for her own climax by grinding her wet gash against Trini’s soft and squishy hand.

After finally coming down from her peak, Liz lay Raggedy Tee back on the bed next to her, and began to consider how to restore her lover back to human form. A quick experiment with a wet soapy washcloth showed that the two red spots on her cheeks weren’t coming off any time soon.

Then Liz had an inspiration. “If I can’t remove,” she thought, “I’ll add.” Rummaging through the makeup box, she found a tube of white face paint. She squeezed a fair amount of it right onto Tee’s forehead, and spread it into an oval across the front of her face. A touch of lipstick, and some black mascara, and Liz managed to turn Raggedy Tee into Trini the mime.

Sure enough, a moment later, Trini drew her first breath in nearly an hour—silently, of course. Using careful motions, she pulled herself up with an invisible rope to a sitting position. With a twinkle in her eye, she pulled her lover into a warm embrace.

“I love you too,” Liz said, hugging her back.

Trini, no surprise, said nothing. But as they separated, her eyes went wide with shock as she realized that once again, something had carried over: her nether region was completely bald. Grinning at her Japanese lover, she reached over to the nightstand—and stopped, her hand apparently flattened by some invisible wall.

“I see,” Liz replied. “You don’t just look like a mime, do you, hon? The makeup forces you to act like one, too.”

Trini nodded, as she carefully explored her invisible prison. Finally, finding the ‘doorknob,’ she turned it; and this time, was successful in reaching Merlynne’s kit. She spread out some makeup, and beckoned Liz to lean toward her.

“My turn again, huh, Tee?” Trini only nodded, as her hands flew almost of their own accord, expertly applying foundation, mascara, rouge and lipstick to her raven-haired lover’s face. After touching it off with some bright blue eyeliner, she opened up her palm and blew a silent kiss at Liz’s face.

Liz took that as her cue to pick up the mirror; one glance, and her carefully made-up eyes went wide. “Whoa! That’s amazing, sweetie! I look exactly like a tramp, or maybe a hooker.”

Or a tramp hooker, Trini thought quietly, watching as a new expression settled onto Liz’s face. An expression of passion. Of wanton lust.

“Ooh! What did you do to me? I feel so, so, slutty, mmm!” Her hands squeezed her own naked breasts; she gasped at the intensity of the sensation. “I, I want to make love to you; no, I want to fuck you. No, that’s not it, either ... what I really want is for you to fuck me!

Lizzie the Hooker-Slut paused. “But we can’t. I need to, badly, but we can’t. Not until you—pay me!?” Her eyes went wide, as she realized what she’d just said to her lover of three years.

Trini shrugged; she’d expected as much. She reached into a pretend pocket, and perfectly mimed peeling off and laying down several large bills into Lizzie’s open palm. The shorter woman’s eyes goggled, as she exclaimed, “Five hundred dollars!? Honey, for that, you get me any way you want, for the rest of the night.”

Trini licked her ruby red lips, and pulled her surprisingly submissive lover on top of her. They kissed, tongue to tongue; Lizzie moaned. They fondled and sucked each other’s nipples; Lizzie groaned, as her still-full breasts once again shot fresh milk straight into Trini’s mouth. They licked each other in a classic sixty-nine; Lizzie screamed as they both climaxed together. All Trini had to do was gush, and tremble, and arch her back, and climax right along with her lover-cum-hooker.

Afterward, Trini rubbed her thumb thoughtfully over Liz’s pubic mound. While not as thick and messy as her nest had been, the Asian woman’s bush was still covered with a large number of thin straight hairs. She debated how best to return the favor of a shaven mound; was there an easier way than turning her into a doll and cutting away the yarn?

Her eyes fell upon a tube of cover-up, which looked to be the same shade as Lizzie’s exotic skin tone. It was worth a try, she thought, as she signaled her lover to lie back and spread her legs. She carefully spread the thick liquid all over Lizzie’s pubic region, blew on it, and tried to wipe it off with a towel. Sure enough, there wasn’t anything to be wiped away—Lizzie was now as bald as her white-faced lover.

To celebrate, Trini took advantage of the Asian’s supine position, silently driving her tongue along her clit and thrusting it as deeply within her as it would go. She kept it up for a full twenty minutes, until the number of Lizzie’s orgasms were once again equal to hers.

Then the shorter woman turned the tables, insisting, “You paid for me, sweetie. You’ve gotta let me service you.” Then, using her fingers, her tongue, and a dildo she’d hid under her pillow, Lizzie the Hooker-Slut spent the next half hour putting her trick—no, no, her lover!—two more noiseless orgasms back into her debt.