The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Merlynne’s Catalogue: The Garter

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

* * *

The rest of Sandy and Alan’s mail that Saturday morning hadn’t been unusual. Two letters, a few bills, a holiday catalog and a magazine.

And a small manila envelope, simply marked “Merlynne’s”, with no return address.

As Alan sorted the bills, Sandy picked up the yellow envelope from the dining room table. “What do you suppose is in here, love?” the petite blonde asked, turning the envelope over and over. “Did you order anything?”

“Not that I know of,” answered her husband. He put down the mail and readjusted his black silk bathrobe. It had slipped off one shoulder, exposing the tanned muscles of his upper chest and arm. “What’s inside?”

Sandy tore open the side of the envelope; the motion made her round breasts shimmy beneath her pink-trimmed white robe. Her pale blue eyes opened wide, as out spilled one ivory leg band, and a short note.

“This magic Garter,” she read aloud, “is a free Sample provided by our Company in hopes of attracting your Business. A Catalogue of wondrous Items will follow shortly. Courteously, Merlynne.”

Alan, meanwhile, had picked up the garter. The elastic silk and lace, while feeling very soft and well-made, didn’t appear to be magical in any way. “A magic garter, huh?” He ran his fingers through his still-wet black hair. “Does it happen, by any chance, to mention how this little number is supposed to do magic?”

“Nope,” the young blonde admitted. “All it had was the note.”

Rubbing his fingers along the silk band, Alan intoned, “Abracadabra! I command a genie to appear!”

Nothing happened. “I guess that’s not it, then,” he admitted. “Must be some sort of prank. Still, it’s a beautiful piece of work.” He gazed at his wife’s slender legs beneath her robe. “Would you mind modeling it for me, honey?”

Sandy sighed. “Must I, Alan? I’m not really in the mood for sex today. I’m way too tired.” To stress her point, she yawned and stretched, arching backwards and causing her soft full globes to press against the thin silk. The hem of her short robe rode up her thighs, briefly exposing the lemony yellow of her cotton panties.

Feeling a stirring of lust at the sight, Alan nevertheless replied, “I never said anything about sex, did I? I just want to see how this would look on you.” Holding the circle of cloth out to her, he added, “Okay?”

“All right,” Sandy smiled gently. “It does look pretty.” Sitting down, she slipped the soft band up her otherwise bare leg, until it seemed to settle, of its own choice, about halfway up her tanned thigh.

As she adjusted it, a gentle warmth flashed through her body. Her nether folds flexed once, twice, and her nipples stood up. She ran her tongue across her suddenly-dry lips. She felt slightly dizzy and weak in the knees. Her mind went blank. She couldn’t find her voice.

Alan watched her suddenly-erect nipples strain through her robe, as she took one deep shuddering breath, then another. He felt his manhood start to unfold, held in check only by his black satin briefs. Stepping forward, he grabbed Sandy by her arms, helped her stand. “Honey? Are you okay?”

His blonde wife smiled, and in that smile was the promise of ecstasy. “It feels so good!”

Glancing down, Alan saw the ivory band wrapped around his wife’s left thigh. Maybe that thing is magic after all, he thought. Cupping his hand to her oval chin, he brought her lips to his.

He was unprepared for the intensity of her reaction. It was as if she had thrown her whole body, her entire being, into that kiss. Hugging him tightly, her mouth leapt to his; yet instead of grinding into his lips, she gently but firmly parted his mouth with her tongue, curling his around her own, and drawing him back into her mouth to begin again. In the four years of their marriage, as satisfying as their lovemaking had ever been, nothing they had ever done before could compare to the pure excitement captured within that single kiss.

As their tongues danced, Sandy pressed closer to her husband and lover, melding her body to his. They were close to the same height, and their bodies fit into each other as though they were twins. He could feel her pointed nubs graze just below his chest, even through the double silk wall of their bathrobes. In return, his prominent bulge nestled perfectly within the warm hollow where her legs met her groin.

Alan felt himself begin to thrust forward, slowly and repeatedly. Rather than fight him, Sandy clung to him even more tightly, reveling in the pressure against her tingling clit, vulnerable beneath her open lips. She aroused him with her tongue, allowing it to dance and thrust within his mouth, in tempo with the thrusting of his groin.

Finally, he could stand it no longer. Breaking the kiss, the black-haired stallion cried out, “Mmmmm, enough! Sweetheart, I can’t wait any longer. I want you now!” Slipping his hands beneath the pink-and-white robe, he grasped her panties from behind. With a small grunt, he tore the thick cotton apart and peeled it away from her moist entrance, letting the tattered lemon-yellow cloth flutter to the floor.

Untying his own robe, he worked his throbbing tool out over the waistband of his satin briefs. The uncircumcised rod, though only about five inches long, was easily an inch and a quarter thick. Veined and pulsing, it stood straight out, ready for action.

Sandy gasped as she saw the strength of her lover’s erection. “Ohh,” she moaned as she pulled at the knot in her own belt. “Please, take me,” she added as her robe, freed, slid off her arms to become a silk puddle on the floor.

Though ready to comply, Alan couldn’t help pausing to stare at his wife’s beautiful, passion-enriched figure. Sandy’s breasts always seemed much too full for her slender ribcage. And while they had never really sagged, he had never seen them strain forward before, like they seemed to be doing now. The tips of her nipples were dark red, and quivering with barely-contained ecstasy.

Those rosy nubbins were irresistible. Alan allowed his small strong hands to slide their way up his wife’s full buttocks to the hollow of her back, across her flat stomach and into the sensitive crease underneath each straining orb.

“Ahh,” Sandy sighed. How come her husband’s touch had never felt this good? Why was she encouraging him in this depravity? Offbeat sex of any kind made her uncomfortable—usually. But now, she wanted him to fuck her, here on the dining room table, in front of the big bay window that would allow any passers-by to see everything. She wanted him to caress and suck her swollen nipples, easing with his tongue the stinging pain that also felt so very good!

As if he could read her mind, Alan cupped Sandy’s right breast in his hand, and lifted it to his warm mouth. Her breath caught; a small flood of her juices were forced out of her flexing channel, flowing over the already-soaked blonde curls of her mons. “Oh, um, yess,” she sighed incoherently, lost in the sensation.

She felt his thumb swirl about her other nipple, making it stand up even tighter. She thought she would explode. Arching forward, she felt her pussy mound come in contact with the tip of her husband’s turgid shaft, reminding them both of the original reason for their passion, the only reason that mattered.

Letting his hands fall from her cupped breasts, Alan quickly threw off his own robe. “Sandy, I need you. Let’s fuck here, now. Open for me, lover!”

“Yes, please, yes, Ah—!”

Sandy gasped as Alan quickly lifted her onto the table and thrust his cock inside her to the root. She clung to him, overcome by waves of electric sensation. Her breasts lifted, her cuntal walls flexed, as she tried to take him in still deeper.

Alan felt the rolling flex of her inner channel. He stood there, upper thighs braced against the dining room table, intertwined with his wife and lover, savoring the feel of his hot flesh within her tight wetness.

But he couldn’t ignore the call of his desire, urging him to withdraw and plunge again, promising pleasure beyond imagining. Placing his hands on Sandy’s hips for support, he withdrew until the head of his cock was barely within her, then gradually re-entered, drawing out the sensation of each pleasurable inch.

He was able to stroke slowly like that only five or six times. Then desire, and his seed, welled up inside him. I can’t hold it, he thought, as his hips bucked forward once, then twice more, so forcefully that Sandy was actually lifted off the table.

Aloud, he cried, “Oh! My love!” as he squirted his tribute deep inside her waiting channel.

Sandy felt his warm cream shoot deep within her. Like a trigger to a bomb, it set off her own exploding climax. Jerking upward, she arched her back away from her lover, trying to force his shaft as deep as it would possibly go. “Hah-ah-ahhh,” she cried, matching his thrusts, multiplying both their pleasures.

For a long moment, they held themselves at the peak. Alan collapsed first, spent and exhausted. “Whew! For someone who wasn’t in the mood, you sure turned around quick, huh, Sandy? Sandy?”

He stared, not believing his eyes. His wife was only now coming down from the climax they had just shared, and it looked like she was still caught under the spell of lust that had recently claimed them both. Naked except for the silk band wrapped around her thigh, she looked more desirable than ever.

“How are you feeling, love?” he whispered, not quite trusting his voice.

“I feel wonderful, lover,” she purred. “What can we do next?”

A broad grin spread across Alan’s face. “I’m not sure yet. Shall we head to the bedroom and find out?”

* * *

Alan shut the bedroom door. Tossing the pile of discarded clothing, which now included his black briefs, into a corner, he turned to face his near-naked wife. Her garter was the only piece of clothing either of them wore.

Pulling her toward him, he gave her a warm full-body hug, enjoying the press of her full breasts against his wiry chest, the moist smoldering heat of her passion, the feel of her soft legs against his muscular ones. “I don’t quite know what’s gotten into you, lover, but I know that I like it.”

Sandy grinned, shifting to press her steamy heat into his recovering flesh, chuckling softly as she felt it beginning to rise to the occasion once again. “Oh, Alan,” she gushed happily. “I feel so awake and alive! It’s like a dark cloud’s been lifted away. I’m finally beginning to realize how much fun this is supposed to be!”

“And now?” Alan shifted slightly to give his stirring cock room to grow. The half-hard shaft peeked out from its fleshy resting place, pressing gently against his wife’s blonde mound.

“Mmmmm,” Sandy purred with delight. “Now, I want more. What’s next?”

Alan considered the question, as he let his fingers settle upon his wife’s naked ass. He absently cupped and stroked the rounded flesh, appreciating the muscles just beneath the untanned skin. “Well, let’s see. Are you willing to try things now that you swore you would never do? Things you thought I was a bit of a pervert for even suggesting?”

“That was the old me.” Emphasizing her point, Sandy wriggled her hips against her partner’s returning erection. “What did you have in mind, lover? Tying my arms and legs to the bedposts and tickling me with a feather?”

Alan’s shaft surged upward, recovering fully at the thought. “May-maybe later,” he gasped. “Would you be willing to start with some ... oral sex?”

“You mean, suck your cock, you animal? I’d be delighted—but only if you promise to return the favor.” With one final bump and grind, Sandy broke their embrace and grabbed her husband’s hand.

Still in shock at her complete sexual turn-around, Alan let himself be led over to the bed, a huge four-poster that took up nearly half the master bedroom. “I-I promise,” he spat out, as she sat him down on the bed and sank to the carpet in front of him.

Gently running her fingers along his calves, Sandy encouraged him to spread his legs apart, giving her access to his reawakened soldier. Wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the base of his thick rod, she began stroking upward, then downward, rubbing his own foreskin against the sensitive underside, urging the thick shaft to its fullest potential. A thought tickled at the back of her mind: where, how, had she learned to do what she was now doing? Was the magic garter offering her more than the gift of unrestrained lust; was it also educating her in how to please her husband?

Alan’s sigh of pleasure brought her out of her reverie. His manhood was presenting itself to her, in all its unbridled glory, and she almost drooled at the idea of taking that rigid velvety shaft between her soft lips. Swallowing quickly to clear her throat, she then whispered, “Is that for me?”

“If you want it, lover.”

“Oh, I want it, sweetheart. Mmm, let me show you how much I want it.” With that, she placed her tongue almost flat against his exposed underside, curling it slowly as she ran it from root to tip, somehow knowing that she was giving her lover the ultimate sensation. With pleasure, she watched the crown flush purple-red, the exposed veins throbbing with greater intensity. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the slit; with delight, Sandy tasted the salty drop, before engulfing the shaft between her rounded lips.

“Ah, haahh!” Alan flung his hands behind him, stopping himself from collapsing onto the mattress. Despite the rush of pleasure, he didn’t want to fall backward completely, and miss out on the sight of his wife’s tiny mouth stretched around his short thick rod. The visual stimulation of Sandy willingly offering up her mouth’s virginity was nearly as unbearable as the motions of her lips and tongue! She’s a natural, he thought. Why did she wait so long to try something she’s so perfect at? He could only hope, in the back of his mind, that he would be half so good at pleasing her when his turn came.

Meanwhile, Sandy gave herself over to the feel of his cock inside her mouth. It was unbelievable—warm, wet with her saliva, somehow both rigid and plastic at the same time. Daringly, she sank her lips downward, letting the fat glans press against her throat for half a second. She heard Alan moan, felt him shudder, tasted yet another few drops of his pre-seminal fluid. They were coming faster now, and getting thicker and saltier as well. It wouldn’t be long before he exploded, and then it would be over.

She felt a twinge of disappointment at the thought, which surprised her. Silly, she chided herself, I can do this again if I like. In fact, she added, I can do this anytime I want! Alan certainly won’t stop me, she told herself, still licking and swallowing. Look how much he loves this!

As if in agreement, Alan moaned again. Losing his composure, he finally sank down onto his back, forcing Sandy to lean forward a bit to keep his manhood within her mouth. As she shifted, she felt a warm wetness flowing down her thighs. Sending her left hand to investigate, she discovered that her inner thighs were covered with her own fresh juices, almost down to her knees. Yet the garter itself was still somehow cool and dry; she’d almost forgotten that she’d had it on.

Deciding that this warranted further investigation, she placed her left hand between her lower lips. The touch opened a floodgate of reaction, as the young blonde realized just how close she was to another climax. Flicking the pads of two fingers across her tender clit, she began to suck harder against her husband’s shaft, sharing her pleasure the best way she knew how.

Sandy knew it would be a matter of seconds, as she began to stroke furiously with both her hand and her tongue, bringing herself and her lover to the inevitable crescendo. Lost in her own release, she began to hum and moan, swallowing repeatedly and uncontrollably. Her caressing mouth sank quickly down to the base, then up to the swollen head, then down again, humming instinctively the whole time.

At that moment, overcome with the multiple sensations of wetness, warmth and vibration, Alan lost it as well. His semen exploded against the back of Sandy’s throat; then, as she rose up again, against the roof of her mouth. He offered up spurt after spurt, more than he’d even thought he had; yet, amazingly, his wife was able to keep up with him, swallowing easily without gagging or choking.

Finally! was Sandy’s only coherent thought in the midst of all that pleasure. She was cumming in wave upon wave, bringing off her husband at the same time, and tasting the gobs of thick salty fluid she’d been craving. As if planned, each of her reflexive swallows was perfectly timed to catch her lover’s passion. She seemed to have all the time she desired to savor each tribute, its flavor and texture, before swallowing the sticky seed down to make room for the next burst. And each fresh spurt seemed to trigger the next wave of her orgasm, as if her spasms had been magically tied to his.

The torrent ended just as her climax eased. Following some primal urge, she licked his rapidly-deflating manhood softly, cleaning it while capturing the last of his spendings. Just before he would have twitched with discomfort, she withdrew, snuggling up onto the bed beside him.

“Thank you, my love.” She kissed him gently on the lips. Her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest; she felt his deep breaths as he struggled to recover his composure.

“What did you think?” Her eyes twinkled; she already knew the answer.

“Oh, Sandy,” he murmured, hugging her to him. “I hope you’ll still enjoy what we’ve done, even once that magic garter comes off.”

“Hmm.” She wriggled into a sitting position. “There’s only one way to find out,” she replied, as she slipped the satin band down her leg. Surprisingly, there was no mark at all on her thigh, though it had been gripping her securely.

Alan was silent for a long moment. “Well?” he finally asked.

Prim and proper once again, she turned on him, beginning with, “Alan! How could you—” But, seeing his shocked and contrite face, she finished with, “—think that I would want to change back into that old prude, when enjoying these new experiences is so much more fun?”

Running her fingers through his chest hair, she added, “Now, how about that favor you promised to return, stud? I could use some cleaning up of my own, down there.”

Teasingly he asked, “Down where?”

Grabbing one of his hands, she pressed it against her still-wet mound. “My pussy, that’s where, and you know it. C’mon lover, I’m burning.”

Sighing deeply, the black-haired stallion reached back and grabbed a pillow. “And I’m burnt out. Give me some time to recover, please, love. Like maybe a quick nap?” He closed his eyes, letting out a long fake snore. He heard her giggle, and felt her shift position.

And then he felt something tickle his foot. Still giggling, Sandy slid the magic garter up his leg, to the center of his thigh. It fit perfectly, despite the fact that his thigh was somewhat larger than hers. As she let go, he felt a tingling; then he felt a surge.

His eyes popped open. He let out a surprised squawk. And almost of their own volition, his hands reached up, cupped his wife’s soft full ass, and pulled her toward his twitching tongue.

The hot young blonde climbed up onto his face with a satisfied sigh. “Sorry,” she laughed, completely unrepentant. Straddling him, she murmured, “I decided that I just couldn’t wait that long,” as she pressed her wide-open quim against his wet, willing mouth.

But before each of them became totally lost to the sensation, the same thought flashed through both their minds. If this is just the sample, they mused, I wonder what the catalog is like!

* * *