The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metal Harvest

Chapter 3: 3x3 Eyes

Day 35

The Brothel viewed The Customer’s tertiary instructions with something analogous to dismay, were they after simple gratification, expendable toys or permanent companions? If the latter the new units would need to be almost fully free willed and at the same time programmed to desire The Customer species Bio-type completely independent of The Brothel’s prompting. Analysis and adjustment of the Prototype’s mental state would be critical. Several interaction scenarios, were scheduled, once an optimal mental balance was achieved the persona could be copied to the other units.

* * *

Julian awoke. He was back in his alcove. Obviously his Co-processor had walked him back here after he’d overloaded on surgical pleasure. He waited, expecting some order to pop into his head.

Nothing happened.

Hesitantly he moved his hand.

Nothing restrained him.

With delight he realized he was back in full control, he could do anything he wanted!

He immediately walked over to the bed and led down, the mirrored ceiling would give him a good view of what the damn aliens had done to him.

Tenderly he touched one of his chrome plated abdominals and was surprised to find that he could feel the touch of his finger, exactly as if it were his own flesh. He prodded; the chrome was as soft as a tensed muscle, his finger pushing it down slightly.

So I’m not just metal, I’m alien metal, he mused, Gently stroking his finger along the metalskin, his cock hardening with pleasure, to say it felt good was an understatement.

After a few luxurious minutes he noticed something else. A twinge of fear jolted him, he’d not noticed that he was wearing a new Co-processor. It wasn’t the one he’d gutted and faked his way aboard with... and that meant it was fully functional, he was now as much a Coke-Head as anyone else. Any opportunity he’d had to damage the invasion fleet was utterly gone.

Oddly, he felt no regret about that. At some point his intention to resist had been edited out. Even the fact that he’d been edited wasn’t troubling.

Hesitantly he touched his Co-processor on its carapace, slightly fearful that he would activate the thing. To his surprise he found that he was feeling his touch as if it were his own skin... exactly like his new Abdominals.

The Co-processor’s metallic eye-lid was half closed; the red eye underneath was inert. It looked for all the world as if it were sleeping. He wondered briefly what it saw when it was active; it wouldn’t be like normal vision that was certain.

There was no disorientation or dizziness to warn him this time. One moment his two blue eyes were looking at his reflection; the next he was looking with all three.

A ranging grid superimposed itself and streams of alien text flowed down around the edges of his vision. Without even having to think about it he knew that the mirror was precisely 1324.551 millimetres above him and that glass it was made of had a refractive index of 0.02.

Intrigued he tried looking to his left, the grid and data vanished and instead he found that he had an extra window of perception. It was kind of like looking through binoculars and a telescope at the same time.

Tweaking it further he was delighted to find that he could look behind himself, see his brown hair and the back of his head where it rested on the pillow.

Of course having discovered the miracle of having access to a third eye, there was no way to turn it off again. Even closing it didn’t help; all he got was range and composition data about his chrome plated titanium alloy eyelid.

He lay there for a further 5.522 minutes wondering when he’d get his orders. ‘It’...whatever ‘it’ was, wouldn’t have revived him for nothing.

In the end he lost patience and jumped off the bed and started pacing. He’d paced the length of the room twice before the uneasiness started, something wasn’t right. He paced some more glancing occasionally at the bed. Something about the bed just irritated him.

Finally he walked back to it and straightened the metallic top sheet. Once the bed was back in order, the sense of unease passed and he felt a glow of satisfaction. To his surprise he found that the reward sensation was causing his cock to become erect.

“Clever bastard!” he muttered to himself and whatever was watching. Perhaps they were going to turn him into a domestic servant that got off on neatly arranged beds and polished floors.

His cock tightened again and a pleasurable zap of electricity jolted his nipples.. He looked down fascinated to see the tiny static charges arcing around his nipple pins.

Apparently keeping things clean was to be rewarded with pleasure. Absentmindedly he began stroking his glistening abdomen and wondered what would happen next. What would the reward be for polishing the floor? He’d been awake for 11.827 minutes and still no purpose!

“Ju-li-an” said a voice

Julian whirled around to face Raphael’s alcove “You can talk!”

“Ob-vi....Obviously, yes I am now able to be talking” replied the Raphael his voice sounding more normal with every word.

Julian quickly scanned Raphael’s Co-processor with his third eye. The type 22 had been ordered to power down by its higher authority; leaving Raphael totally free. Right now he was probably more his own man than Julian was.

“You are looking different since last I am seeing you”

“Yeah, they detected that my Co-processor was busted and fitted me with this upgraded version” he replied caressing his cheek where his normal skin merged into his Co-processor’s polished chrome casing. “I’m in the same boat as everyone else now”

“What about Felix? I am not remembering exactly what happened.”

“He got injected with the breeder bio-agent, he’s ...not... one of us any more.”

Raphael looked grim “I am knowing that his constant Pepsi jokes were a temptation to fate.”

The two stood silently for 0.423 minutes remembering their lost friend.

“You can move out of your alcove if you want, your Co-processor’s not going to stop you” advised Julian

Raphael looked startled; it hadn’t occurred to him that he was able to move for himself. Hesitantly he stepped clear, obviously expecting alarms to go off.

“You disabled it?” guessed Raphael

“No. ‘It’ wants something from us. I don’t know what though. It woke me 13.531 minutes ago but hasn’t instructed me to do anything yet.”

“13.531? That is quite precise is it not?”

Julian’s eyes widened in surprise, he hadn’t realized. It was obvious of course; He was tied to the operating system’s clock.

“I guess I’m more modified than I thought.”

“Julian, can you be helping me get this thing off? Once we get a few people free we can be doing some serious damage!”

“Yes, we could” agreed Julian, although he had no enthusiasm for destroying things, it would be untidy, and he was finding that untidiness made him increasingly uneasy.

“Well?”

“I think...I think its doing things to my mind, changing how I look at things. When I think about disrupting it’s plans, its like the most boring thing I can imagine...I can’t sustain any interest in it”

“So you are going to sell out? Let it win?” demanded Raphael furiously

Julian’s mind was in turmoil, what did he really want? He wouldn’t think about resisting, there was deep unease around that thought, but he also owed Raphael a debt. Most of all he wanted Raphael to understand, how confused he was.

His third eye glowed and shot a beam of laser light into Raphael’s inert Co-processor.

“What? What are you doing?”

Slowly the type 22 activated clenching tighter around Raphael’s head, powered by the beam emanating from Julian’s robotic eye.

“I’m not sure. I think I’m communicating with you, with your Co-processor, that is. I think I’m transferring how I feel.”

“I can feel it” replied Raphael moving his hand to caress his Co-processor’s shell. “Did getting cut open really feel that good?”

“Yes”

Glancing down Julian noted Raphael’s cock was getting hard...was the beautifully exotic boy imagining how it felt to be upgraded.

“Confirmed”

“You heard my thoughts?” he asked knowing the answer before he finished speaking

“They are my thoughts, I just feel exactly as you do. ‘It’ may have changed you, but it’s you that’s changed me...see, I’m even talking like you. Please close your eye Julian, I am in danger of becoming an exact copy of you.”

Julian hastily closed his eyes. What had he done? Why had it felt so right, to edit and amend his friend?

“Can I touch?” asked Raphael, moving his fingers to caress Julian’s chrome plated six-pack.

Julian gasped, it felt good, his cock hardened and bumped against Raphael’s equally hard tool.

“I’m not gay” he said, as much to remind himself as to tell Raphael.

“Neither am I. But it feels like a long time since I last came” replied Raphael, his mangled speech pattern fading to the extent that Julian thought that it was his voice saying the words not the Latino.

Julian wondered how long it had been and was surprised to find the answer floating just below the surface of his awareness.

“In your case 50471.358 minutes, about a month... ± 71.358 minutes”

Energy crackled around his nipples and his penis clamp released its tight hold. Evidently the controlling intelligence approved of thoughts related to gay sex.

“I think It wants us to relieve each other” he informed Raphael

“It does? or is that just an excuse?” smirked Raphael

Instead of replying Julian opened his eye and fed the reply directly into Raphael’s Co-processor.

“Oh! You are straight then. I guess it really does, well that’s nice of it, even if we are both straight.”

Julian glanced down at Raphael’s cock and felt disgust at the untidy tangle of pubic hair. “Well I’m not touching that until you’ve been permanently shaved”

Raphael glanced down in surprise and then at Julian’s clean hairless crotch a look of envy and embarrassment forming on his tanned face.

“Shave me” instructed Raphael.

“I obey” Julian replied, the instruction might have come from Raphael, but whatever it was that controlled them was into reinforcing correct behavior. Awareness that 8.500 minutes had just been assigned for pre-op cleaning floated just below his thoughts. The knowledge of exactly how to clean the boy and where the chemicals were stored became available to him 0.02 minutes later.

“Stand in the shower”

“The what? Oh...I see” Raphael moved to the correct area, obviously directed by newly implanted information of his own.

Without really being aware of it, Julian found himself slipping into the actions required for a pre-op cleansing. One action followed the next in a pre-programmed sequence. His active awareness wasn’t required. 3.299 minutes later he became aware that he was knelt in front of Raphael’s soap covered crotch.

“Julian? Julian can you hear me?”

“Wha...? Yes. I hear you”

“You were zoned out there, not answering me. You ok?”

“Yes. That was weird. It was like how you can drive to work and then can’t remember any details of the journey afterward.”

With no signal from either of them the shower increased its pressure washing away the soap and taking Raphael’s pubic hair with it.

Julian felt his mouth watering and felt a need to lick and suck. This time he detected the artificiality of the emotion as if it had a metal tang to it.

“It just tried to make me want to suck your cock!”

“It did? Kinky fucking machine”

The sensation returned, stronger, more forceful, the mental taste of iron like the taste of blood.

“It really definitely wants me to suck you off. Its going to try convincing me to obey again in about 0.500 minutes...I don’t think I can resist it a third time, Sorry man”

“Its Ok. I know its not you doing it” replied Raphael sounding as if he were making a great noble sacrifice. “Its making me feel desperate for it too”

The surge of desire washed over him exactly on cue; this time Julian didn’t reject it, accepting the thought as if it were his own. There was no metallic tang to it.

He engulfed the waiting cock his lips touching the smooth hairless crotch, Raphael’s cockhead wedging itself in his throat. There should have been a gag-reflex but that purely biological function had been disabled.

A pair of hands grabbed his head, one tangling in the hair behind his ear, the other cupping the carapace of his Co-processor.

He closed his eyes, so that he could focus on the sensations rather than the view. Instantly his Co-processor began displaying a 3D graphical overlay that spread across all three visual cortexes. He could see a wireframe representation of Raphael’s cock within his aural manipulation zone.

Graphs, targeting reticules, sliders and something like forcefield level indicator flashed into existence next to the virtual cock. with his right side organic eye he saw an array of arousal strategies, pre-programmed attack plans each with a projected arousal quotient and predicted time to orgasm next to it.

Cocksucking the videogame?? It sure as hell beats playing Halo or X-wing: Rogue Squadron.

He still wasn’t gay though, whatever ‘it’ wanted. Rebelliously he focused on the least time-max orgasm attack plan.

The ring of quadrants just behind the virtual Cockhead began flashing in sequence. Julian wrapped his tongue around Raphael’s cock touching its tip to each target area in turn. As soon as the last area was touched new targets appeared.

‘Level two’ he thought to himself, more difficult this; a rythmic back-forward head motion with a cycle of 0.04minutes was required in order for his tongue to hit the required target quadrants.

Each consecutive level required more elaborate tongue twisting, head banging maneuvers until finally it was ‘level 8’ and the ‘end of game monster’...his finger slipped into Raphael’s ass and gave the prostate nerve cluster a good poke.

The effect was something like hitting a big red nuke button. Everything went white for a second, the virtual cock graphic changing to include a cylindrical blue indicator like a fuel gauge, displayed where the cum-duct would be expected to be found on the real deal. Rapidly the blue bar surged further up the display filling more of the virtual cock’s length.

Julian had just enough time to think ‘that things monitoring Raph’s Cum surging’...and then it was in his mouth and down his throat, milky slime that tasted like the nectar of the gods (with a slight metallic tinge).

He opened his eyes and pulled back looking up along Raphael’s hairless six-pack toward his pectorals and dazed looking face.

“Fucking liar! No straight boy sucks cock that well” gasped Raphael in a playfully accusatory tone.

“I...” Julian gave up, it would take too long to explain and he didn’t want to damage Raphael’s persona with a further red-eye download. Besides it would be kinda cool to have Raphael discover delights of that particular upgrade for himself. “...Lets just say there was more too it than that. And if I’d known cum tasted that good I’d have been drinking it years ago!”

Raphael’s cock still had a few strings of cum hanging from it, Julian noticed. It looked untidy and tasty at the same time.

“Let me just get that for you” he said licking the shaved cock thoroughly clean.

It was probably significant that Raphael made no objection and didn’t move to brush him away. God that stuff tasted good!

0.25 minutes later the shower ceased operation leaving the two youths glistening with moisture. Patiently they waited in silence for something to occur, neither feeling any particular need to communicate or do anything else. Slowly awareness faded from their eyes, waiting was a skill that they had already become masters of.

* * *

The Brothel reviewed data retrieved from both units, intrigued by the adaptability and malleability of this particular lifeform, by far the best it had encountered in recent millennia. No instinctively deployed poison sacs like species 14580, no ability to spontaneously regenerate limbs like species 25141, and no inappropriate berserker behavior like species 40019.

In fact, species 84106 was far too valuable to just lose to natural wastage.

A trawler unit had already been sent back to retrieve some of the planet’s non-sentient forms (The Customer’s lengthening list of requirements included some unusual, and highly profitable requests), procuring a small breeding population would, cost little additional effort and provide replacements for units irreparably damaged by interaction with the customers.

Day 42

The Alpha Male sniffed the air; one of his females was coming into season. Instantly his body wanted her, he would dominate her, impress her with his power and then mate until she no longer smelled ready. He bounded across the field scattering the other females, hunting the ripe one. The chase was short, the female knew her purpose, opening herself for him, guiding his vastly large fuck-thing into her moist hole.

Taking the female, brought some pleasure, but only a little, the act itself taking long enough to insert his stuff and no longer. In the dim recesses of his mind the mating lacked something that he was no longer able to name. It just wasn’t the Big Fuck he dreamed of.

In his dreams he would confront a male like himself and prove his dominance over it, pin it down and, once it had accepted its fate, use its gloriously tight ass, the way females were used, thrusting savagely whilst it grunted its pleasure and submission, the penetration would continue through light time and dark time and then another light time and dark time.

It was a surprisingly complex fantasy given the near toxic levels of hyper-testosterone burning in the Alpha-male’s veins. That it had imagination enough to desire a male partner at the moment of copulation indicated it had once had quite a sophisticated intellect.

The Alpha male sniffed the air again, this time smelling bad metal. Bad metal ...was bad... He couldn’t remember why, but it was. Everytime he saw Bad Metal he would smash it, his females joining in adding to the frenzy. The Bad Metal was close, he would protect his females, summoning all his might he roared his challenge, causing the females to huddle together.

There! Scuttling through the grass! He pounced, grabbing the Bad Metal and twisting off its limbs.

He roared again, holding the broken Bad Metal above his head. Was he not strongest? Was he not the fittest, Females should acknowledge how clever he was.

The females agreed that he was great and clustered around his tree trunk sized legs, the more daring ones sneakily trying to fondle and caress him.

The Capture Unit reported its impaired function, raised its remaining limb and expelled a cloud of inky black sedative.

The breeders were unconscious before they hit the ground.

Other Capture Units crawled up, fastening themselves to the breeders heads. Once securely interfaced the units stood the bodies up and marched them slowly toward the trawler, joining the queue behind several stallions, a zebra, three male lions and the Sidemore Petting Zoo’s single surviving goat.