The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metal Harvest

Chapter 5: Optional Extras

Day 7040—Final Approach, Carzoz Extraction Array.

Breeder Habitat

Felix yawned and rolled over onto his side, his cock brushed against pussy lips still dribbling with his cum. Still half asleep he began thrusting again, swiftly coming to completion and adding fresh cum to her pussy.

Sated and fully awake he stumbled to his feet, sniffing the air. The females were all still asleep, even the one he’d just fucked.

He sighed with relief; thinking was easier to do when there wasn’t any pussy about. He’d learned over the years that it helped if he thought about what he knew, reminding himself of stuff.

He was The Felix! That was his name. He had been somewhere else and had been smarter a long time ago. He lived in a field and forest glade, and there were walls, with a struggle he was able to guess that beyond the hard surface there was another place, probably more fields. He hated females, he’d always dreamed of another male to fuck with all the passion he had, females made him stupid; it became impossible to think of anything but sex when they were awake.

< food > said the headvoice

He sighed, the headvoice’s instruction to eat would have awoken the sleeping females, and once he’d scoffed it down he’d be too busy fucking to think things.

His sensitive nostrils flared, fresh blood, it was meat day, he liked meat day.... meat took longer to eat; he would be able to think for a few precious extra moments.

He felt rage! Things should be different. He had only a hazy idea of what he wanted, but the growing need to smash something was simple and immediate enough for his mind to cope with.

The Co-processor attached to the male breeder unit was considerably less advanced than that attached to the standard Pleasure Unit, with more of its bulk dedicated anti-tamper armour and only minimal physical bio-monitoring.

Had it had access to the psychological monitoring routines it would have been sending intervention alerts for the last 512 days.

But it was attached to a sub-specie 84106-b and as long as its unit was eating and breeding it considered everything to be nominal.

* * *

Day 7041

Julian 442569-4 activated in the way he always did, spending 2.000 minutes editing his personal awareness before dropping into autonomic mode to do the tasks that didn’t require emotion or thought.

Unlike the early days, there was no need for The Brothel’s Central Intellect to take control in order to get things done, he knew his function now and understood when self-awareness was appropriate and when not.

Once the shower and room cleaning were complete he resumed full awareness and inspected his pleasure group. Several hundred days ago the other three had been upgraded so that the only difference between them was their faces.... small individual differences were attractive to Customers allowing for the illusion that they were dealing with individual sentients.

Inspecting himself he was pleased to see that the nanobots that had been injected 9,204,258.500 minutes ago had fully replaced his skin with a lustrous layer of shiny gold.

Checking his memory core he was pleased to note that his new skin had extra functions, principally increased touch sensitivity, but also a chameleon circuit and the ability to generate simulated fur or reptiloid scales.

Experimentally he ordered copper coloured racing stripes to form on his arms with his price and bar code tastefully displayed on the back of his hand.

Unusually, the rest of the Pleasure Group remained dormant. Checking his task manager he discovered that he was scheduled for a prototype lower abdominal upgrade.

Activating the codpiece that covered his genitalia and held his cock ready for deployment, he watched as its doors retracted allowing his original cock to deploy at 30° from vertical.

He felt nostalgic, he’d had this one since.... since... before he’d been activated. Naturally the upgraded version would be better, but he couldn’t help having an emotional attachment to the old one.

Naturally The Brothel had anticipated this reaction; it was getting better at predicting the requirements of Units constructed from Species 84106.

Julian 442569-4 received an update...a feeling of utter confidence, a reminder that he was of The Brothel and that anything that enhanced his rental value was a gift to be treasured.

Retracting his cock he snapped his codpiece closed. He was already 0.502 minutes late, and would need to increase speed to a jog in order to meet Ak’kkt 2873924-1 the Surgical Unit assigned to most of their upgrades.

* * *

Ak’kkt 2873924-1 checked its operating system’s time setting, 442569-4 had only 1.300 minutes before it was late.

Ak’kkt 2873924-1 hoped that this didn’t indicate a loss of function within the young unit. It had become quite fond of 442569-4, especially as it usually arrived early in order to practice its oon’tal techniques on his vestigial gaak’tal. It had even shared its species designated identifier. The sharing of species designated identifier was a truly intimate gesture; very few Pleasure Units would have allocated that much self-awareness to a simple Surgical Unit.

Slightly out of breath 442569-4 arrived.

“Sorry Ak’kkt 2873924-1, processing the impending loss of its penis caused this unit some distress.”

Ak’kkt 442569-4 gurfed its varlix in sympathy, the permanent removal of its own reproductive tract 250x1015 minutes ago had once been a cause of distress. In this instance however there was some good news for the prototype Pleasure Unit.

“Your emotional trauma is not necessary Ju-lyon 442569-4. This is a test of optional chassis prototypes. Your original chassis will be retained so that your customers have a choice of configurations.” assured the Surgical Unit “Stand between the markers over there and deploy your secondary stabilizers”

Julian 442569-4 obeyed standing in the centre of what appeared to be a painted ‘X’. Until 0.500 minutes ago he had not been aware that he had any secondary stabilizers, now that the Surgical Unit had mentioned them the knowledge of what they were and which muscle clench pattern would deploy them came to him at instinct level.

With a hiss four secondary stabilizer arms telescoped out from the upper half of his abdominal joint deploying so that they lined up with the ‘X’ on the floor, the plug-like tips slotting into sockets in the floor and locking into place like flying buttresses around a cathedral.

As soon as the stabilizer clamps were firmly attached, he felt an uncontrollable urge to release his bowels...an odd sensation; he had not actually used his intestinal tract that way for longer than he cared to remember.

It was clear however that the sensation was his mind’s way of interpreting what his body was actually doing. Looking down he was slightly surprised to see that his legs and lower abdomen had knelt down with legs wide apart providing a stable resting position.

The gap between the two faces of his torso joint was now 1000mm, the lasers connecting his two halves looking like the bars of some hi-tech cage.

Had this happened 7000 days (or as Julian perceived it 10,080,000.ooo minutes) earlier, he might have ceased to function due to shock or terror. But he was a different unit now, he knew his place, his function, and the competence of his Brothel’s controlling intelligence. The process was intellectually intriguing, nothing more.

A bizarre little unit approached. It appeared to be a large snake’s (non-sentient) head its entire body replaced by a small service pack and six spider-like legs all done in a tasteful bronze colour.

The snake unit climbed quickly onto the flat upper surface of his lower half, plugging its legs into six holes clearly intended for the purpose. Instantly he lost all feeling below the waist. The lasers that had supplied him with nerve-data had refocused onto the snakehead unit’s metal carapace.

Without any signal from himself, his secondary stabilizers extended further increasing the distance between his upper and lower torso components to 2000 millimeters.

As soon as he was repositioned, the snakehead got to its/his feet and walked them, zombie-like, over to a standard alcove.

“Select a new chassis,” instructed the Surgical Unit lighting up three darkened alcoves.

The first alcove contained approximately 15metres of anaconda-like snake, coiled neatly like a rope on a sailing ship. Clearly it had once been the other half of the Snakehead Unit. At the top of the pile where a head should be, the snake body ended in a connection interface that mirrored his own disconnected joint.

The second alcove contained a zebra, the third a lion, both chopped off at the neck with laser nerve control beaming down from above. Clearly the lasers maintained the chassis without need of the non-sentient heads.

“You have got to be kidding!” he muttered, instantly feeling embarrassed by such a disorderly response.

“Activating Chassis Two” announced Ak’kkt

The Zebra body took slow precise steps forward walking around until it was in position directly under his torso.

Julian 442569-4 felt the need to clench his currently missing anus, and complied with the need. Feeling resumed, first just the rear legs and genitalia.... very large genitalia.... And then slowly a pins and needles sensation and the odd feeling that he was growing an extra pair of arms.

The new arms/forelegs felt odd, as if he was doing a push-up with only the tip of his forefinger and middle finger touching the ground.

“Feedback required”

“The extra limbs feel like arms instead of extra legs.”

The surgical unit twisted a control and the sensation of oddness faded until it was invisible and then increased again this time feeling like he’d grown extra butt cheeks.

“Return the setting to the position it was in 0.027 minutes ago.” Advised Julian 442569-4

The surgical unit complied and the chassis responses merged with normality again.

“Nervous systems aligned” Julian 442569-4 shaking his head slightly and sniffing the air through nostrils that no longer felt sensitive enough.

“Prepare for release of support frame...release”

Julian 442569-4 staggered slightly flicking his tail in surprise and stepping forward slightly. Although it all felt natural he still had no clue how to walk or run beyond the instinct level placement of feet allowing him to stay upright.

Hesitantly he took a step forward and had to hastily correct his stance.

‘I must look like a newborn colt’ he thought feeling a high level of enthusiasm.

21.275 minutes later he was fully competent on the chassis and able to gallop full speed around Concourse 44000.

After the experience with Chassis two, he found that Chassis three and four were easy to adapt to, each having its own quirks.

The large penis grafted to the end of the snake tail, for instance, took some getting used to. It hadn’t formed part of the donor creature and therefore hadn’t had any built in software to connect to. Learning to re-route his existing orgasm routines through the component’s new location had been both intellectually and physically stimulating.

A final bonus had been a new pair of arms, totally alien in origin, each arm consisting of five tentacles each tipped with a permanently erect penis. Unlike the chassis, the tentacle attachments had a durable gold casing that matched his own polished skin.

He walked back to his group’s room feeling like Christmas and birthday had just come, leading a line of chassis that followed behind him like a string of ducklings. Being prototype was a really special function and he glowed with love for his Brothel.

As he approached his group’s room, he felt massive anticipation, his cock expanding to its full 2500 millimetre length, gravity tugging on its long underslung sheath, He longed to try it out on the rest of his Pleasure Group.

He had no concern that the ex-zebra cock would be too large; their redesigned anuses had long since gotten used to dildos far larger and longer. One of the advantages of being a Pleasure Unit was that all that redundant intestine had been re-tasked to form an internally housed Phallus Manipulation Array. He had no doubt that any of them could take anything short of elephantine up the hilt and then bring it to orgasm without any loss of critical function.

He recalled his first encounter with a simulated Species 77114 cock; he’d actually felt fear until he realized that he had already taken 3100 millimetres of its length into his P.M.A.

Reaching room 442569 he sent a signal to the others, activating them.

The three glistening gold Pleasure Units stepped forward in unison, standing at parade rest until they had each achieved full awareness.

The first sign that they were fully functional was a widening of the eyes, followed by a speculative look. Julian 442569-4 didn’t need a beam connection to extrapolate what they were thinking, they were Pleasure Units, there was really only one thing that they would be thinking about.

“Simulating Customer Acquisition. Target designate Julian 442569-4. What do you think Units? A type 74a/45 in combination with a 544f and a 15c?” Suggested Raphael 442569-3

Henry 442569-1 and Zack 442569-2 gazed knowledgably and nodded acceptance, taking up position.

After a quick beamed conference Henry 442569-1 prepared to give the type 554f blowjob, (his favorite role) Zack 442569-2 deploying for a type 15a penetration and Raphael 442569-3 moving close for type 74a foreplay followed by the presentation of his ass and P.M.A. for Julian 442569-4 to penetrate.

Julian 442569-4 smiled; his Pleasure Group knew exactly which routines would normally produce a long, maximum strength, orgasm scenario and were applying a version adapted to take advantage of his new chassis.

A swift tactical analysis indicated he should respond with a type 88i, a C2-07 and a C2-54c.

Raphael 442569-3’s hand caressed his fore-crotch, the black and white furred flat spot where normally his mk1 cock would have been. The area might never have had a cock, but the flesh was still sensitive to the expert caress that trailed upward to his secondary nipples and then further to his primary nipple rings. Energy crackled between his primary nipple rings and Raphael 442569-3’s golden finger causing him to gasp in pleasure.

Down below Henry 442569-1 was licking his mk2 cock in preparation to deep-throating the big beast, which Julian 442569-4 was allowing to swell at a normal rate.

Behind him he heard the hydraulic hiss as Zack 442569-2’s codpiece retracted allowing his cock to deploy and extend. Helpfully Julian 442569-4 raised his tail and tightened his P.M.A. so that the penetration would be tight and slick for a species 84106 like Zack 442569-2.

One definite benefit of this particular chassis was its extensive Phallus Manipulation Array. He could take a cock the size of a tree trunk, and the volume previously dedicated to the ex-herbivore’s five stomachs had been given over to a vast processing capacity. That capacity allowed him to manipulate a thrusting cock with near infinite precision.

Slowly the cock eased into his P.M.A’s anal port and he began manipulating, his internal muscles dancing the erotic equivalent of a piano concerto along its length, squeezing it sequentially from tip to root.

* * *

The Felix had had enough. There was no trigger event, no break in his routine or change in the number of females he was forced to fuck during that morning.

Picking up one of the fake-trees he began smashing, starting where he was stood and moving in the general direction of the feeding place. The co-processor tried to intervene but the breeding unit’s thought processes were no longer compatible with it.

Analysis would reveal that it was purely genetic. The gay variant of sub-species 84106-b had a finite limit to the amount of time it could go without male-male interaction before a berserk incident occurred.

1.947 minutes later the sub-species 84106-b male disconnected itself from the network after repeatedly impacting its cranial housing against bulkhead 457-512 (frame 1004).

In effect the sub-species 84106-b male had vanished. The Brothel normally relied upon the cameras housed in its various units to provide surveillance. Unfortunately 99.8% of those units were powered down to save energy during its journey to The Customers

.... and The Brothel was vast. Designed to cater for up to 20% of a standard customer planet’s population at any given time (in an environment of luxurious excess), the rogue unit could be literally anywhere.

The energy required to institute dedicated pest control measures was prohibitive.

Allowing the rogue unit to simply run loose was also out of the question. The rogue unit was omnivorous and still had basic non-sentient level reasoning capacity; once it became hungry enough it would begin eating units...or worse... customers.

The Brothel definitely didn’t want a repeat of that particular fiasco.

Reviewing its options The Brothel concluded that Re-tasking its supply of currently active Pleasure Units would be sufficient. The only problem was finding a way to emulate intruder elimination routines within the somewhat limited software of a Pleasure Unit.

Fortunately some of the more extreme sado-masochistic pleasures it had been asked to perform on the now extinct Species 000145, were surprisingly similar to those used for pest control.

* * *

Julian 442569-4 had completed 78.4% of his C2-54c of Raphael 442569-3’s cock when the disengage signal arrived.

Immediately he switched to a C2-002g, giving Raphael 442569-3’s cock a single orgasm-inducing caress. Given the time constraint it was the best he could do.

< Customer detected... Classification BDSM-Vore Submissive. Seek. Locate. Seduce. Safety lockouts deactivated >

Group 442569 acknowledged the order and began the search for their first customer. Leaving the un-used snake and lion chassis to stagger blindly to toward the alcoves.

* * *

Day 7047

Felix glanced around the chamber, sniffing, the aliens had not been here in some time and the running water. Water was exactly what he needed. He’d been on the run for quite a while, he could remember sleeping at least five times, which, without changes in the light levels, he figured meant at least five days. Further back than that, and his memory got hazy and a bit simplistic.

It seemed obvious that he’d been drugged, and that without fresh doses his mind was returning to normal. He had no idea how long he’d been doped, but judging by his pumped up incredible hulk physique and the easy way in which he moved, it had to have been a long time.

He didn’t bother fiddling with the faucet. It was simpler to just snap the pipe and drink directly. He might have got his mind back but his instincts still tended toward the simplest solution.

“Felix smash!” he giggled shoving his head into the fountaining water and then opening his mouth to gulp it down.

Once his immediate need for water was sated he took time to look around his location, the walls were covered in a series of pods. Each pod contained a youth. The pods seemed to be sorted by age of occupant, with kids at one end and older youths toward the other.

All the boys had curly strawberry blond hair, and a cleft chin...not unlike his own. He frowned, he knew he was missing something, but his mind wasn’t quite up to joining the dots. Toward the far end of the chamber there was another difference, the sleeping adolescents had increasingly yellowish skin, with the very oldest having skin that glistened like polished gold.

The youths didn’t interest him...but the godlike perfection of the golden ones was almost too much to bear. Moving to the far end where the most mature ones were housed he selected a nice looking one and hammered at the transparent surface. The wild simple part of him wanted to fuck and the thoughtful part smiled viciously at the thought of one of his captors taking it up the ass.

A slight sound at the kiddy end of the room caused his head to snap around. Hurriedly he leapt back up to the air duct he’d emerged from, and swung back out of sight. He cursed himself for letting himself get distracted that way and yet he hesitated wanting to observe.

Despite his reawakened intellect the instincts that had once caused him to protect his herd of females were still fully active and beginning to focus upon ‘his’ goldenboy, his modified libido becoming harder to ignore, his thoughts slipping back toward his desperate and simplistic need for gay sex.

* * *

The room was as much a surprise to Julian 442569 as it had been to Felix. He hadn’t thought about his origin species in a long time. At some level he knew that he was one of several hundred million fully trained Pleasure Units recruited at the same planet, and that The Brothel would have had the foresight to provide for replacement units. He’d just not expected to see any of them.

He’d sort of assumed that should extra units ever be required they would just appear in the group’s room fully functional and ready to fuck. He was, after all, a Pleasure Unit and not expected to care about support functions; dealing with technicalities was some other unit’s problem.

At the mid point of the chamber a damaged faucet gushed water. His eyes narrowed, The Customer had been here recently. Quickly he merged with the central intelligence relaying his discovery to his fellow hunters.

The others were to circle in toward his position in theory driving the customer back to the chamber. Aside from fulfilling his mission this plan allowed him 15.500 minutes during which he could investigate these fantastic new units.

At the far end of the chamber one of the pods expelled steam and began to open, its transparent housing crazed by some heavy impact. Fascinated he walked toward the pod, swishing his tail in excitement.

A freshly birthed Pleasure Unit staggered forth.

Based upon his knowledge of the origin species Julian 442569 estimated that it had been grown to the physical equivalent of an 18 year old.

It lacked the implants and Co-Processor of an operational Pleasure Unit and looked a bit gangly, lacking muscle tone (presumably from lack of physical exercise). Shoulder length curly red hair hung damp and untidy. Clearly the damage to its pod had caused it to be released early, but only slightly.

He was relieved to note that the unit already had good vacuum resistant gold skin, fully functional genitalia and had been designed with a lack of body hair. A distinct improvement on the basic specs Julian 442569-4 thought.

The new unit staggered slightly, clearly unfamiliar with standing on his own without central intelligence’s guiding presence.

“I....?” it said, clearly uncertain.

Finally mastering the art of standing the unit began turning in a slow circle clearly fascinated by its surroundings.

After turning through 211.41° it finally noticed his presence. The Unit’s eyes widened and its cock immediately sprang to attention. Instead of speaking the unit opened the third eye in the centre of its forehead, and set up a beam-link.

Julian 442569-4 had just enough time to realize that the new unit had its Co-processor internally mounted before being swamped by the new Unit’s unconditional love.

As soon as the wave of love had reduced to more manageable levels, he was able to analyze what had just happened. The new unit was programmed to imprint on the first unit that it encountered adopting it as a mentor-template.

The new unit was not the only one altered by the beam link however. Hardwired routines within his own mind had also been activated. Julian 442569-4 found his Functions were immediately and automatically reprioritized, hunting the customer was no longer a priority. Care for, and training of the new unit now had total priority.

“I.... I am 442569-5” said the new Pleasure Unit in an endearingly uncertain voice.

“Do you have another name?”

“I do not believe so...am I malfunctioning? This event is not proceeding according to the data in my Birth Guidance Download? Where is the Surgical Unit? Where are the rest of our function group?” replied 442569-5 sounding nervous that reality wasn’t as well organized as he’d grown up believing.

“Your activation was unplanned”

“Oh!...should I deactivate?”

“No!” replied Julian 442569-4 hastily, 442569-5 had just offered to kill himself. “Plans will be amended to take advantage of presence.”

442569-5 smiled happily and changed his leg skin so that it had zebra-like copper stripes like his new mentor. “Good! I like being active...why is your genital member larger than mine? My data indicates we are of the same origin species? I extrapolate that we should be near identical”

“Well observed 442569-5. This chassis is one of several available to group 442569.... my default genitalia is similar to yours except that it has a protective housing.”

“Like this?” asked 442569-5 his skin morphing to form a codpiece around his vertically erect cock.

“Yes exactly like that...although you appear to have a more advanced model”

442569-5 pulled a face and re-absorbed the genital housing, revealing his shiny gold cock once again. “I like it better this way”

“Of course you do! You are a Pleasure Unit, what Pleasure Unit wouldn’t want to show off his best asset.”

“I am within normal parameters?” asked 442569-5 eager for compliments

“I believe so. Please perform a basic customer seduction pose 001a. I want to see how much of our task specific data you have got pre-installed.”

“Like this?” asked 442569-5 taking up an extremely erotic hand on hip pose, his other hand fiddling suggestively with his nipple

* * *

A red mist descended over Felix’s mind ‘his’ goldenboy was trying to attract a rival male. That the offending male appeared to be an alien centauroid was beyond his mind’s ability to be more enraged about.

He launched himself from his hiding place. First he would smash the rival and then he would prove to the goldenboy that he belonged to Felix.

* * *

Julian 442569-4 heard the crash of the life support duct’s grill and began to turn. Vast meaty hands grabbed the two halves of his abdominal joint and pulled.

There was a tortured metal sound and the smell of burned electronics. A second later he lost all sensation below his joint and found himself bouncing down the room like a stone sent skipping across a lake.

At the other end of the room his Zebra Chassis slumped lifelessly against the floor.

A massive Customer towered over 442569-5 nearly 700 millimeteres taller and 553 millimeteres wider at the shoulder than the new unit.

The Customer was of Species 84106, but altered, its musculature vastly oversized in a brutal powerful way...it was what he’d once nicknamed a Pepsi-head. But what was it doing here? That variant was supposed to have been left behind to repopulate planet 84106-3!

By some odd quirk its mane of coarse wild hair was the same colour as 442569-5’s. Julian 442569-4 had the nagging feeling that the fact was significant but couldn’t spare any of his disorganized memory capacity to follow it up.

First priority was to assess his own functionality. Aside from concussive disruption to his organic CPU, there was minor damage to his chassis connection. Other than the fact that his legs weren’t attached everything was easily repairable.

More importantly, without legs, he was clearly less un-attractive to the Customer. Unfortunately the other members of 442569 would not arrive for several minutes. Clearly they would not be able to service the Customer either. A message sent through the Controlling Intellect requested the other 442569s to give priority increased speed

* * *

442569-5 retreated slowly glancing in shock at the two halves of his mentor-unit and then back at the...the thing... approaching him.

< Increase speed to rendezvous @ location 152441, 486214, 154400>

Checking his GPS 442569-5 was confused to realize that he was already at the designated 3dimenional cube-coordinated. The message was clearly intended for other members of his assigned group. It was all very strange; this was the first time he’d heard the Control Voice say things not directed at him in person.

The thing approached, one meaty hand rubbing its meter long genital appendage, muttering something that did not parse into coherent language.

442569-5 glanced toward the part of his mentor unit that contained his CPU, trying to catch its eye and beam-link. Unfortunately he had his third eye closed and was unable to receive the request for guidance.

“gonnafuckyoass” muttered the thing grabbing one of his wrists and pinning it to the wall, its other hand continuing to self-gratify

In desperation 442569-5 reverted to vocalization “Julian 442569-4, what should I do?”

The thing grabbed his other hand immobilizing him, its rancid head leaning close kissing and biting at his exposed neck.

“442569-5! It is a Customer! Request a BDSM-V Dominant download and implement immediately,” shouted his mentor unit struggling upright so that it could use its hands as feet.

442569-5 obeyed, gaining instant insight into The Customer’s requirements. The teeth nibbling at his neck were not an attempt to cause dysfunction after all; it was merely the customer’s preferred foreplay method.

The Customer profile indicated that it he was required to take and enjoy whatever damage the Customer cared to inflict and then prove himself 10% more capable in each area tested.

Quickly he mentally toggled his pleasure/pain perception so that the passionate bites switched from feeling bad to rather good.

442569-5 had felt neither pain nor pleasure before...he found that it was actually quite enjoyable.

Reviewing his response options he decided to reciprocate with a love-bite type 032 aimed at the engorged nipple that was roughly at eye level

The Customer roared and grabbed him by the throat forcing him down toward its fist-sized cockhead.

Clearly he was intended to perform orally. Swiftly scanning the size parameters with his central eye he concluded that he should dislocate his jaw and cease breathing in order to aid with insertion.

Once the cock was firmly in place he began giving it a simple 254c as it savagely tried to get its entire length into him.

He was over 75.4% through the procedure before he realized his error. His current scenario was compliant with BDSM variant Submissive. He should be using the dominant variation.

“Gonna fuck yo ass!” grunted the customer; this time it’s communication was almost intelligible.

442569-5 disengaged from the customer’s cock and configured his facial expression into what his data indicated was ‘polite but firm dominance’

“You are incorrect. This unit will insert its genital component in your anal orifice.” 442569-5 advised the customer calmly

The customer reverted to sub-sentient communication and roared, trying to push 442569-5’s head back down, clearly demanding the completion of the final 25.6% of its blowjob.

442569-5 simply locked his neck muscles in place. Nothing the customer could do would now bend him. In a fast move he twisted his wrists out of the customer’s vice like grip and gripped its wrists in turn applying 5% greater pressure than had been applied to his own wrists.

The customer smiled savagely and applied its full strength to releasing itself. Data indicated that the BDSM submissive required the hope of dominance until its final submission proved inevitable.

Dutifully he allowed the customer to break free of his grip and move to take him in a wrestling hold intended to allow the customer access to his internal pleasure centres.

He was beginning to actually enjoy his interaction with the customer. Being an activated Pleasure Unit was so much better than being pre-functional and just standing there growing.

Accessing his data on pre-penetration wrestling he concluded that lubrication would allow for increased pleasure for both himself and the customer. Activating his sweat glands he generated a 2micron thick film of oil that soon transferred to the customer’s skin leaving them both as slippery as......

442569-5 pondered on the thought process, he had nothing to compare the slippery state too. The original data had indicated ‘...as an Eel’ but 442569-5 had no download on what an Eel might be. Discarding the random thought he refocused his attention on the joy of being held tightly in the customers firm and passionate grip.

For a moment his vision was obscured by the customer’s vein ribbed pectoral array, when significant optical data was once again available he noted the presence of three additional Pleasure Units. Clearly these were the rest of his Group. One tended to his broken mentor, the second examined the mentor’s inert chassis and the third attempted a beam connect.

The data transfer was brief due to the Customer’s increasingly energetic struggles. The Raphael 442569-3 unit was concerned about potential damage to his functions, but would not interfere.

Protocols regarding customer interaction were quite precise. Only The Customer could request additional pleasure. 442569-5, was therefore on his own. He was unused to having emotions and was surprised to find himself very possessive of the brutal customer and was quite relieved that the rest of his pleasure group would not interfere.

He decided that it was time to express his final dominance over his Customer. Slithering around onto the Customer’s back he wrapped his legs around the customer’s bulging thighs forcing them apart in preparation for full penetration.

The Customer’s powerful arms might interfere with his pleasure giving and should therefore be pinned safely out of the way. Wrapping his arms under those of the Customer and locking his hands behind the meaty neck in a move his data referenced as a full nelson he leaned close and whispered in the customer’s ear.

“Resistance is futile, Customer. Your ass is mine”

The Customer tried to move, grunting with the effort as his purely organic muscles strained against 442569-5’s slim technologically enhanced arms.

“My Penis will now penetrate you. It will expand and lengthen within your anal cavity. Once it has reached a pre-determined size I will initiate a thrusting motion that will culminate in your final submission and simultaneous ejaculatory emission,” he informed in what he hoped was a helpful and cheerful tone.

The Customer clenched his anal sphincter clearly intending this action as a preventative measure. It seemed clear to 442569-5 that the move was totally inadequate and was an indication that The Customer was complying with his stated action plan.

Slowly 442569-5 re-deployed his penis; he’d had the sensitive sensory organ safely stored behind its codpiece during the more savage parts of the interaction.

Now it was time to experience his first ever penetration and he was still having trouble with his new emotions. Before his activation emotion had just been something theoretical, now he was feeling nervous and anticipatory. Savoring every moment he began the slow inexorable penetration.

Sensors at the tip of his penis scanned the anal cavity feeding back information on the safe maximum penetration, precise targets for the prostate node and the optimal shape for his penis.

“228.6 millimetres (9″) length, 25millimetres (1″) shaft diameter and 5 millimetres ribbing.” he informed, altering his penis to deploy the correct ribbing and exuding lubricant.

As anticipated the customer’s anal defense was totally ineffective against his hardened gold member. With a groan the Customer relaxed, no longer straining against the muscle lock. 442569-5 felt his emotions surging out of control; this was the best moment of his existence! This was his purpose! Desperately he fought to control the urge to thrust uncontrollably and conformed to the optimal penetration plan that he’d been intending to follow.

The sensors in his cock tasted the endorphin levels surging through the customer. His uncoordinated thrusting had placed the customer 0.502 minutes away from ejaculation instead of the 4.010 minutes he’d intended to give him.

At this point it was tactically more efficient to continue with the orgasm rather than slow down.

“I lied. You’re going to orgasm right now” he whispered in the customer’s ear.

Extending his tongue he gave the customer’s ear a lick and then inserted it into his ear. The circuit complete he discharged; pouring modulated electrical signals from his cock through the Customer’s nervous system to the receiver contact installed in the tip of his tongue.

Getting a purely organic CPU to interface correctly with a properly integrated cybernetic CPU was always a risky business prone to failure. Fortunately The Brothel had extensive experience with this particular organic unit type and millennia of data on other pure organics.

The viral instruction that 442569-5 discharged was a variant of the standard full body orgasm amended so that imposed order and submission on the rogue breeder’s mind.

The customer’s back arched and orgasmic fluid spattered the floor, it groaned once and then collapsed.

442569-5 rested on top of the warm body for 3.128 minutes, experiencing the afterglow of receiving payment. With considerable reluctance he untangled himself and stood unsteadily.

Glancing down he noted some brown organic stains marring his cock’s polished gold appearance. Embarrassed he deployed his codpiece and initiated its disinfectant and cleaning function. 1.051 minutes later he retracted the codpiece allowing his cock to deploy in its comfortable and glisteningly attractive position.

Slowly the ex-customer began to stir, its physique designed for incredible resilience.

“Unit 442569-6 reporting.... I am in need of upgrade,” said the ex-customer in a clear precise voice.

The unit that 442569-5’s memory indicated was Zack 442569-2 moved to take the hulking unit by the hand clearly assigned to guiding it to a cleaning booth for preparation.

Remembering his mentor’s damaged condition 442569-5’s face blushed bright copper, quickly he dashed over to Julian 442569-4’s torso section.

“Are you functional Julian 442569-4?” he asked kneeling close.

“Only minor damage 442569-5....” the damaged unit pondered him for a short time “442569-5 you need a personal designation...customers prefer the illusion that we are individuals like them”

442569-5 didn’t have a clue what personal designator he should have. In the end he decided to search his memory of his source species. During his growth he’d been given access to the erotica of his origin species. It was important that newly produced units have knowledge of at least one culture’s interactions.

“I choose to be Cupid 442569-5”

“Any particular reason, it is an unusual name for one of our origin species?”

“When I was being grown I particularly enjoyed a fiction called Cupid Boy. It is the name of a unit from that.”

The other Pleasure units seemed to blank for a moment, clearly accessing the fiction. As one they smiled and nodded, clearly his choice of personal designation was appropriate.