The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metal Harvest Beta: Earth Defense Force

Chapter two: Calibration

That night Davis had dreamed, he’d been standing naked in a crater, feeling the moondust, like the sand on a beach, squidge between his toes. His lover had landed next to him in on a bright plume of vernier jets. They’d linked their minds and then continued on to do sexual things that a Variant Tech Fighter could only be equipped to do in a fantasy.

He awoke to find Andy curled up against him, at some point he had left his own bunk to sneak in with Davis. Scanning the Dorm with his new eye’s infra-red mode he noted that all the top bunks were empty and all the bottom bunks had become double occupancy.

Briefly he thought about commenting on this odd behavior but then the sight of Andy’s interface encased head, his expression one of utter peace, caught his eye. Andy’s interface eye opened sleepily and linked briefly. Davis felt an artificial sense of rightness and love for his wingman.

Satisfied that its cadet was within parameters his interface shut him down, returning him to his dream of deep space sex.

A moment later the other cadet was roused to a semi-conscious state and had the same emotions fed into his mind.

In the morning they did not think it odd that they shared a bed nor that they had been lying in such a way that their interfaces’ eyes had been looking directly at each other.

The first 240 minutes of the day seemed to blur into nothingness. Davis knew that they had eaten, exercised in the gym and attended a lesson on Mech tactics, all the information was there, it had just felt less than real somehow.

Their day only really started when they returned to the Hangar. As soon as he saw his VT Davis altered course, wandering over to inspect the beautiful Mecha and touch the cold polished metal of its foot. A feeling of love suffused him, almost as strong as the emotion he now felt when contemplating his wingman.

Glancing around he noticed the other cadets were doing the same. It was, he supposed, rather like old style cavalry and their horses.

“He’s a handsome fuck isn’t he sir” said a voice at his side. It was the Maintenance Unit.

“That he is...?.. " replied Davis asking the man his name

“Maintenance Unit MT-011, sir” replied the man “I’m responsible for your mecha and ensuring that you are comfortable in him”

Davis felt envy and turned to have a closer look at the guy that probably had a closer relationship with VT-011 than he did.

MT-011 also wore an interface. Davis was beginning to suspect every member of the EDF did. Unlike a pilot however MT-011 wasn’t wearing a skinsuit.

He was muscular and grease smeared and wore only a loose coverall rolled down to the waist and seemingly held up only by his erection.

Davis immediately became aroused. But he’d expected that, clearly his interface wanted him to have more sex.

“So is that all that’s holding those coveralls up?” he asked giving the Unit’s basket a quick squeeze.

It occurred to him that back on Earth this would have been unacceptable behavior between men who’d only just met. Fortunately Maintenance Unit MT-011 didn’t seem to mind.

“That is correct sir. Our pilots prefer it that way sir, allows for quick access sir” he replied without any irony.

Davis found his hand had already explored the ‘easy access’ portion of the Maintenance Unit’s uniform and was holding a fat engorged cock.

He yanked his hand away as if he’d been stung. Bad enough that the interface was making him horny without actually taking over like that.

“Sorry.. my interface was getting a little uppity there”

“Not a problem sir. I find that you Pilot Units are almost as up for it as us Maintenance Units. If you will hold still for a moment I will link up and calibrate you for today’s training exercise.”

“But I thought that the Flight Captain would....”

“Oh no Sir, Flight Captain Palance will be busy taking it up the ass. It is vital that the senior officers remain clear headed during flight ops.” explained MT-011 and then confided admiringly “They say it takes four full orgasms to drain him sufficiently to avoid ‘The straights’”

“The straights?”

“Interface Narcosis Sir, Divers get the bends, you get The Straights.. if you get my meaning Sir.”

“Ah yes, I see”

“If you’d care to link up sir?”

Davis locked eyes with the MT-011 letting the interface eye create a laser link to MT-011’s mind. He wasn’t really aware when he’d learned to do that but it seemed as natural as listening or touching.

For an instant he was MT-011, sharing the man’s personality and memories at a deep intimate level.

MT-011, a 25 year old, ex-Italian who’d joined ten years ago by lying about his age. He no longer answered to his previous name which had been Jacimo. As far as he was concerned He was MT-011. Davis was the fourth Pilot Unit that he’d served and he was slightly nervous.

A having a new Pilot Unit was always a nervous time. Untrained Pilot Units sometimes lacked the skill to take care of his beloved VT-011. Also he had to adapt his lovemaking techniques to the new Pilot Unit’s preferences, that was always a slightly awkward and tentative procedure, especially when the Units were usually ex-hetros still coming to terms with the requirements of military service.

The moment of insight passed and Davis found himself absorbing a detailed flight plan. He was to be calibrated and then fly the VT-011 in company with VT-012, to the asteroid belt testing range, land, transform to battloid mode, shoot a target drone and return. Duration 1480 minutes.

The link died and his third eye returned to normal vision mode. His mind was a jumble of random thoughts about MT-011 and his mission.

“Fuck! I’m going to be fully linked to the VT-011 for a whole fucking day! I turned into a sex crazed breeder after less than five minutes yesterday!” he mumbled half to himself

“Don’t worry Sir, they left the safety damper switched off yesterday. They do that to new cadets, a bit of a joke sir. It also helps get you into the correct frame of mind... about ‘Things’. If you know what I mean sir.”

“ ‘Things’ as in, Like, turning them into gay sex-obsessed Fuckbunnies?”

“That would be correct sir”

Davis glanced down, his hand had drifted back to MT-011’s cock without his being aware of it. It felt natural to be holding him there, sort of like holding hands or something. Remembering what he’d learned about the Maintenance Unit he decided not to yank his hand away and instead gave the oil smeared cock a tug.

“Very good Sir. I can see that you are fast learner. Now if you’d like to bend over sir I’ll just see to calibrating you sir....and if I might ask sir, have you orgasmed today?”

“Uh no”

“Very good sir. I think you will find that its best to allow me to do your calibrations in future Sir. Wingmen can be enthusiastic lovers but they can’t be relied upon to do a professional job.”

Obediently Davis turned around, wondering what on earth calibration meant, something hard prodded at his skinsuit’s anal connection and then move swiftly inward to push gently but insistently at his ass.

His interface knew what was happening before Davis himself had it figured out. Suddenly he was flooded with the desire to be the submissive, spread his legs a few centimetres wider and relax into the pleasure. The Maintenance Unit reached around him grabbing his nipples with oil smeared hands that left smears of black on the perfect white material.

Despite all the wanking that had gone on back home on the farm he’d never really considered that he might get fucked up the ass and even with his new found feelings for his wingman, he’d imagined that he’d be ‘on top’.

With the aid of his Interface he realized that it was his function to serve cock and that his ass was one of his primary assets.

Gradually the maintenance Unit increased the rate and savagery of his thrusting and Davis found that his thoughts began matching the sexual rhythm being generated by the interface. Imperceptibly, he found that the difference between thoughts generated in his brain and those from the interface became impossible to distinguish.

Somehow he was aware of precisely how close to orgasm he was getting.

He should now turn around in such a way that the Maintenance Unit did not disconnect and then wrap himself around MT-011’s waist, kissing the unit whilst his ass continued to work on the cock. Without hesitation he executed the required maneuver.

Their third eyes linked, laser energy precisely calibrating the moment of orgasm so that they both ejaculated at exactly the same instant.

Davis blanked out for several moments, finding that today’s ‘best sex ever’ was even better than yesterday’s ‘best sex ever’ had been.

“There you go sir, all calibrated. After an orgasm like that you won’t need to think about sex for a good hour or so.” advised MT-011 lowering him so that his feet were once again on the floor.

“Thank you” he said slightly unsteadily

“No need to thank me sir. Servicing the VT-011 is my function and you are one of his more vital components” replied MT-011 picking up his coveralls and hitching them back over his erection which seemed not to have decreased in size at all despite its recent activity.

Davis glanced up at the VT-011 and felt the same love for it that he was certain the MT-011 was feeling.

The sense of incompleteness was suddenly overpowering. Instead of giving MT-011 a thank you kiss as he’d intended, he found himself taking the ladder to the cockpit three steps at a time.

Merging with VT-011 was easier this time, the process happening at almost the instinctive level. 0.02 minutes later he was once again a naked mecha reveling in the sensations impacting upon his metal skin.

Reaching down, he gently stroked his Maintenance Unit’s head with his index finger. MT-011 moved his head like a cat eager for contact with its owner. Recalling the memories he’d siphoned from the Maintenance Unit, Davis realized that physical contact with his finger would probably be worth a thousand times more to MT-011 than the kiss of a mere Pilot Unit.

He was tempted to kneel down and tickle the cute little unit, but the mission clock was ticking and he began to experience an increasing eagerness to complete the task.

Aiming a thought at Andy’s VT-012 he asked “Hey! Cocksucker! Are you awake yet? Over”

“Who you calling Cocksucker? Tightass! And yes, I’m ready to roll. Over.”

Carefully Davis removed his hand from the Maintenance Unit and strode confidently toward the airlock-elevator. Un-noticed behind him MT-011 marched back to an alcove in the wall, dropped his coverall and stood frozen in a parade rest stance, tentacle-like support cables snaking out of the wall and plugging into him.

* * *

The two mecha stepped out onto the flight deck of the Achilles. Davis couldn’t help feeling that they looked like tourists gazing curiously at each radar tower and missile array. Moving to the edge of the deck he looked over the edge, his sensors told him with un-nerving accuracy exactly how far below then the beautiful blues planet was.

The urge to fly started as soon as he looked over the edge. With a self-confidence he hadn’t expected he gave in to the desire to fly and leapt over the edge.

“Tightass!” gasped VT-012, thinking that he’d fallen and was headed for a fatal atmospheric re-entry.

Davis didn’t bother to answer; he was too busy enjoying the transformation from man to hawk. His arms clamped themselves to his sides and felt like they were merging with his torso, his legs locked in place so that it felt as if he were permanently stood to attention. He fell.

Slowly sensation returned to his arms, except that these were different, these arms seemed to be attached further back. Not Arms! Wings! He was flying!

Exhilarated he spread his wings and dipped into a spiraling victory roll that took him down so far that he began to feel the sandy friction of atmosphere against his skin. Not liking the sensation he lit up his boosters and soured back up to the Achilles and hovered 12 meters higher than the flight deck looking down at his fellow fledgling.

“Just jump off Cocksucker, its, like, instinct. Over”

Clearly nervous, Andy glanced up at him and then down at the Earth far below, clearly trying to make up his mind. Davis had no concern that he’d bottle out, the instinctive need to fly would overpower him soon enough. Instead of waiting he set course to slingshot around the moon with a 0.04 minute burn from his thruster assembly. Once Andy had finished learning to fly he could initiate a slightly longer burn and catch up, using the lunar gravity to hurl them outward toward the training grounds.

With nothing to do for a while, he found his mind wandering into a daydream like erotic fantasy. He tried to concentrate, but the vast silent and unchanging blackness left nothing to anchor his thoughts to. Sensing his disorganized state of mind, his interface nudged him quietly toward a fully connected sleep, by the time VT-012 matched velocity both pilots were fully in standby mode allowing their Interface AI’s to run both mind and body.