The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metal Harvest 2.0

Chapter 4: Form and Function

* * *

Day 44

Unit 442569-4 returned to awareness state one. It was stood in the shower sector facing Unit 442569-3 ... (sub designation Raphaella). Scanning its date stamp it perceived that it had stood here for several thousand minutes.

The unit’s last memory was a simulated customer interaction session, achieving orgasm in conjunction with Unit 442569-3. Raphaella...she’s called Raphaella...and she’s beautiful, whispered a ghostly voice within its processor.

< Purpose: Pre-op preparation of units 442569-1 and 442569-2. Time allocated 10.500 minutes. >

The alcoves hissed; the room’s other two occupants were released ready for upgrade. Unit 442569-4 proceeded with its task lathering and removing un-necessary hair from the one of the units whilst 442569-3 did the same for the other.

After 4.558 minutes, Unit 442569-4 completed its task and reverted to stand-by mode; noting as it did so that Unit 442569-3 would take a further 2.302 minutes to complete its task. Unit 442569-2 had been exceptionally hairy example of species 84106 (male Variant) and still had several quadrants requiring attention.

Stephanie blinked swaying on her feet, her muscles sending signals that she’d been standing in one position for way too long time.

She was standing in front of one of the room’s other two occupants, her hands were wet with decontaminant and she had a vague memory of removing the girl’s pubic.

In the shower Raphaella was busy cleaning the hair from an exceptionally hirsute boy. Both had their eyes closed, clearly under full Co-processor control.

The girl in front of her shifted her weight slightly; her eyes also closed but not locked tight as they would be if her Co-Processor were running things.

“Can you hear me?” she asked squeezing the girl’s arm gently

All of the girl’s eyes flashed open, even her Co-Processor’s sensor cover retracting fully giving it an almost comical expression.

The girl backed away pressing herself against the wall a look of terror plain to see. Clearly the pure emotion was overloading the Type 22 Co-processor’s ability to manipulate her.

“Easy! Calm down...No one’s going to hurt you,” said Stephanie in what she hoped was a reassuring voice. The fact that the girl was being prepared for surgery probably wasn’t something she should mention at this point.

“What’s your name?”

“St..Stephanie?”

“No kidding, that’s my name as w...”

“Is it you Stephanie?” interrupted the girl

Stephanie frowned. She didn’t recognize the girl and she knew almost none of the others likely to have been picked up at the house.

“Its me...Gran”

Stephanie just stood there for 1.140 minutes; her brain immobilized by the shock of the girl’s revelation. It was impossible! At the edge of her mind she felt her more advanced Co-Processor beginning to stir, scanning her persona looking for the source of the malfunction.

Carefully she calmed herself down, self-awareness was a precious thing these days. It would be stupid to lose it just because she was a little surprised.

The Co-Processor stopped its scan satisfied that its organic component was once again operating within normal parameters.

Feeling like a naughty schoolgirl afraid to ask teacher a question Stephanie scrunched up her courage and sent a data-request toward ‘It’, asking about the processing being done on older units.

To her slight surprise ‘It’ answered immediately and in detail. It seemed to have her classified as just another unit. There was no restriction on what she could learn, ‘It’ expected units to know their function and to seek information relevant to that.

The answer was simple, obvious and highly revealing. Units had to be efficient and look visually appealing. Older organic components were therefore exposed to a controlled dose of temporal radiation along with DNA replacement and other therapies. In short she was looking at what the machine thought of as an optimal version of her Grandmother.

“Hi Gran...you’d better look in the mirror, I’m not the only one who’s had a makeover” she replied gesturing at the ceiling with all three eyes.

“Bloody hell!”

“Apparently our controller wants us to look our hottest. It doesn’t consider being old and wrinkly to be optimal traits”

“I was NOT wrinkly, I was majestic” replied Gran with a mix of adolescent petulance and aristocratic dignity “I suppose you’d better start calling me Henrietta, I certainly don’t look like anyone’s Gran right now.”

“Ok, Henrietta, but I have to warn you, identity is at a premium. Whatever it is that’s in charge has a habit of just taking over and getting things done.” she explained “Take Raphaella and that guy she’s lathering up.... they aren’t home right now. The Co-processors they are wearing are running them. In fact, we are only able to speak now because my Co-processor was quicker cleaning you up and is in standby mode until Raphaella finishes her assigned task”

“Sounds like you’re the expert then lass. So how are we fighting back? I remember during the big one, when I was in the French resistance, in Versailles it was...” she stopped talking and frowned burying the old memory.

“We aren’t fighting back”

“Why not?” asked the young old man

“Try thinking about resisting”

The Type 22 wrapped around Henrietta’s torso and head shifted slightly, its hand like grapplers holding her head tighter, the probe in her pussy sliding back and forth, its red eye half opening before returning to its inactive state.

For a moment Henrietta’s face was blank and then the intellect returned to her gaze.

“I see what you mean. Definitely not allowed to think those thoughts”

“Actually it might not be that bad, it’s kind of like the ultimate welfare state. It wants to keep us in top condition” replied Stephanie feeling the comforting influence of her Co-processor gently nudging at her perceptions.

Slightly annoyed by its heavy handedness she added, “Bear in mind that it may be making me think that way though. The more it learns about us the harder it is to tell which part of you is doing the thinking”

“Damn tricky. I don’t suppose you...” Henrietta’s voice faded to be replaced by a more mechanical “...Task Complete.”

Stephanie was no longer listening anyway, like her grandfather, she was no longer aware.

Units 442569-1 and 442569-4 returned to awareness state one. 442569-2 and 442569-3 had signalled completion of their task. As a group all four units sent simultaneous requests for further instruction.

< Proceed to Surgical Intervention Facility 442 for upgrade. >

Unit 442569-4 smiled as it led the way, its organic memory had large amounts of data that linked upgrading and the high endorphin levels indicative of pleasure.

In its somewhat limited experience Unit 442569-4 had found that when its organic component was feeling pleasure it tended to have a more efficient response curve. This it concluded was a good thing.

A large part of its core programming involved finding ways to fully integrate its operating system with the organic CPU. Low-level pleasure, it concluded, would be a useful tool. The organic CPU would feel marginally happier whenever its decisions matched the Pleasure Unit template that Unit 442569-4 was tasked with conforming to.

* * *

The intense pleasure of a scalpel cutting deep into her brought Stephanie back to awareness. In the background she could hear the screams and pleadings of her three fellow units.

For an instant she felt confused, and nervous that she’d just thought of them as ‘Units’ but the sharp cutting pleasure distracted her, washing the concern away.

Unnoticed by her higher brain functions the idea that a unit was called a unit slipped into the area of her mind that controlled vocabulary, along with the replacement of the redundant familial surname with her unit ID number.

The intense pleasure faded enough so that she could focus again on the screams of the other Units. Clearly ‘It’ had failed to apply the lessons learned from her own upgrade. She immediately sent off a procedural request. It was getting easier to communicate she noted, where once she’d had to concentrate hard to make her presence felt, it was now becoming as easy as thinking.

The reactions to her request were pleasant to hear, the screams from the units were replaced by gasps and the fast breathing of the ultimately aroused.

With no warning other than a brief click, her Co-Processor disengaged, retracting its nipple interfaces and aural connector. In her mind, Stephanie 442569-4 felt as if a large chunk of her brain had just gone dark. She nearly panicked, the lack of oversight felt wrong and terribly dangerous.

Telling herself that she was being stupid, she waited patiently as the Surgical Unit positioned the new upgrade, it looked exactly like the earlier breast implant module although quite which muscle it was intended to replace was unclear, its underside covered in a crust of strange devices and the tendrils that would plumb themselves into her nervous system and veins.

Without warning the identity of the new module appeared within her mind. It seemed that even without the co-processor her mind was now thinking in synchronicity with The Standard Operating System. The OS had her identity registered as a fully functional Unit as far as it was concerned she was fully entitled to the entire data set.

Apparently the discovery that her species of Unit reproduced internally and had a redundant womb-organ immediately adjacent to its pleasure inducing cavity had allowed the design of a larger than normal Internal Manipulation Module. Where a normal IMM had the ability to simulate a fur covered, razor-tipped or slickly lubricated pleasure cavity, this version included an array pleasure inducing tendrils and even a set of internally mounted hand-like manipulators capable of extraordinarily dextrous manipulation of an external pleasure probe all mounted within the redundant cavity.

Before she could decide what she should think about this new data, the Surgical Unit silently and efficiently positioned her legs giving maximum access to her vagina and then injected something that made her muscles feel as if they were made of water.

She wondered briefly if the IMM was mechanical or organic, but decided it didn’t matter as the pleasure spiked and it began easing its way into her willing flesh under its own power, like a giant slug.

Eagerly she held herself utterly immobile, a skill she’d picked up through her interface, waiting patiently for the installation to fully integrate, she could already feel the tickle of something brushing against something else; somehow the earlier implants were making the connection process faster, the IMM’s nerve cables plugging themselves into the hardware that infested if body.

A light came on within her mind, installation complete.

Having registered a successful upgrade activation, the Surgical Unit moved the Co-processor into position so that it could bond itself permanently to her outer surface, sinking into her chrome flesh so that it’s tentacle-like nipple manipulator was little more than a raised vein caressing the curve of her bosum.

It was soon evident that the Co-processor had also had an upgrade, her mind feeling larger and more precise as soon as the reconnection was complete. With her interface permanently stabilized she detected that something had changed, something at the instinct level, the internal tickling she’d felt resolved into the sense of touch for the new limbs that she now incorporated.

Her breasts twitched as if they too had some extra function, Whatever it was it wasn’t exactly like the ‘limbs’, whatever it was related specifically to her breast implants, they weren’t just there to look pretty, they had a function and at some level she now had access to it. She squirmed, feeling things wriggle within her housings.

She felt a coldness on her arm and realized that the surgery wasn’t finished after all. A manacle-like armband was being fitted around her left bicep; it was about an inch wide with a groove wrapped around its centre line. As she watched she noticed dark metallic nerve cables burrowing deliciously below her skin.

She glanced over at the Surgical unit’s tray, it was piled high with further implants, two further bands, one presumably for her other arm and a larger one that was roughly waist sized, with spokes that made it look like a bicycle wheel.

She licked her lips, that one looked like it would be exceptionally pleasurable when the Surgical Unit got around to installing it.

For 0.001 of a minute she lost all feeling in the arm below the newly installed armband. 0.002 minutes later sensation returned along with a new data stream. She now knew without having to think about it, that her thumb was precisely 5.227 millimetres away from the tip of her index finger.

She should test her hand’s dexterity.

The thought had clearly originated in her Co-Processor, but that didn’t bother her as she experimented with the improved precision with which she could place her fingers. She could even do that Vulcan salute thing with no effort, even though that particular configuration of fingers had no useful function. Pretty kewl. She liked how precise she was; it felt good that her hand was no longer just a clumsy lump.

She lifted her shoulder in order to get a better view, and was surprised to see that along its centreline, the armband now had a deep joint, cutting through her muscles like a grand canyon. Daylight was visible and tiny laser beams crossed the gap acting as optical nerve fibres. The actual connection between shoulder and arm appeared to consist of a chrome cylinder slightly larger than her arm bone.

‘That should be really fucking alarming, I should be screaming my fucking head off’ she thought emotionlessly.

‘Still... upgrades were upgrades, this all makes me more efficient’ she consoled herself feeling suddenly happier about it.

The erotically desperate groans from the others had ceased whilst she’d been busy examining her new arm upgrade. Glancing at them with her third eye she saw that all three now had beautiful new Co-Processors and shiny new breasts...even 442569-2.

Vaguely intrigued, she noted that 442569-2’s penis had been removed and was currently several feet away being fitted with what appeared to be a set of silver spider-like legs.

As they had no task to perform the other units had been allowed to stand at parade rest and watch as her advanced upgrade continued.

All three had heightened infra-red signatures indicating heightened arousal and wide lustful eyes drinking in every aspect of the procedure, even 442569-2. It didn’t take much intellect to deduce that their new Co-Processors were working at near overload capacity instilling the correct attitude. Stephanie 442569-4 was certain that her own attitude was correct and that thought made her feel elated and special.

Her other arm signalled readiness for testing and she transferred her attention to it. Meanwhile the Surgical Unit busied itself preparing the belt-shaped implant.

Her left hand had always been weaker, now she was finding that she was fully ambidextrous.

The Surgical Unit gently brushed a tentacle against her left breast implant, drawing her attention away from her arms. The Unit required that she pay attention to the installation of the ‘belt’

The surgical bed began to hum with magnetic power and Stephanie 442569-4 found herself being tugged upward and then, as the power level increased, lifted into the air as if invisible fishing hooks had been attached to her implants.

She swivelled her third eye to view what was going on below. Several devices were being placed on the bed, a T-shaped spinal unit consisting of shoulder blades and a spinal tail along with the back half of the belt she’d seen earlier, unlike previous installations the interfaces upper surfaces seemed to consist of sharpened spikes, like a glistening bed of hypodermic tipped nails.

Slowly she was lowered onto the sharpened spines, for a brief instant resting on their tips. The magnetic field reversed, instead of balancing her in the air it pressed down hard causing her back to erupt with tiny pinpricks of concentrated pleasure so intense that orgasm became a near certainty.

Slowly she sank onto the implants, their artificial nerves seeking out connections becoming integral to her function.

The Surgical Unit continued with its silent work, inserting the frontal portion of the belt. Precisely 0.083 minutes later (0.030 minutes before projected orgasm), Stephanie 442569-4 found that she had lost all sensation below the waist, her vagina with its building orgasm were cut off instantly, as if it had never existed.

Having experienced the same process with her arms she felt confident that sensation would return, but the sudden loss of her major erogenous zone felt like a blast of arctic air.

Urgently she informed ‘It’ that she was experiencing mental discomfort regarding her latest improvement.

0.020 minutes later she was flooded with a feeling warm passive apathy that lasted the 0.25 minutes it took the new joint to bed down and reconnect the nerve signals to her lower half.

With the return of sensation came a vast array of new data. Her feet were now as dexterous as her hands, if she ever needed to write the name ‘Stephanie 442569-4’ ever again, she’d have a whole range of ways to hold the pen. But that was nothing! Nearly 87.5% of the new data related to her Internal Manipulation module.

It was almost like gaining a pair of compound eyes to go with the three she already had. Her vagina was now sub-divided into 512 sectors each one feeding back temperature, air pressure, wind speed, friction, pheromone and chemical detection information, along with another fifteen readings that she had no words for.

‘Need to know a new world’s atmospheric composition? I can just do the splits and take a reading’, she thought wryly.

Other vast blocks of data existed, all related to her IMM; but they were as yet unavailable, presumably relating to functions she’d not yet had installed.

Her nether lips were still limp and inert from their disconnection. She wished they had remained sensitive.... she’d been so close to cumming. 0.001 minutes later she found that her third eye was looking at another virtual vagina along with a long list of arousal states. Intensity, time to target orgasm, number of ejaculations and cost in credits ¢(GPL) were clearly marked in glowing text.

Turning her eye outward she beam-connected to the Surgical Unit, accessing its current instruction list to see how many more upgrades were scheduled for this session.

< none >

The reply meant she had very little time before she was shutdown. Hurriedly she called up a least time, single shot, maximum pleasure orgasm.... and faded away with her back arched.

* * *

Day 53

Awareness returned and Stephanie 442569-4 stepped from her alcove yawning. The others were stood in a semi-circle waiting for her. Somewhat to her surprise she realized she’d been dreaming. It had been a strange dream, her organic skin had been upgraded, turned into polished gold that complimented her chrome coloured implants.

She had been on a strange world, populated with incredibly handsome alien boys with all sorts of odd genitalia. They had walked around her and other Units like her, offering her things.

But in her dream she had ignored them, they were not worthy, their offers of flowers, and primitive technology left her un-moved...she waited yearning for an alien boy with a nice high credit rating. One she could teach the meaning of true love to.... such a one had been about to appear (she was certain)... And that had been when the dream ended.

“Welcome back Stephanie 442569-4, this is Eric 442569-2, she was American” said Henrietta 442569-1 hurriedly. Like she and Raphaella 442569-3, her ex-grandmother had learned to speak rapidly and concisely in case the moment of self-awareness was brief.

Stephanie 442569-4 searched her mind, looking for any orders...none. “I guess ‘It’ wants us to interact. Our equivalent of a bank holiday or something”

“We concur.” replied Eric 442569-2. Who looked almost entirely female with the exception of a bronzed penis that seemed to be connected via spider-like feet that plugged into sockets around the unit’s newly installed pleasure cavity. Fortunately Eric 442569-2 seemed to be completely at ease with its redesigned body-form

“We’ve been aware for approximately 32.259 minutes this time. We have also been aware on three previous occasions each of 128.000 minutes. You have been dormant during each period.” Eric 442569-2 added, oblivious to Stephanie 442569-4’s analysis of her functionality.

“We believe ‘It’ did not fully understand the limits of the human body to recover from extensive upgrades” added Raphaella 442569-3 “It won’t upgrade us further until it is certain that you are functioning correctly.”

“So...how are functioning today?” asked Henrietta 442569-1.

Stephanie 442569-4 did a quick self-diagnostic, finding that all her systems reported themselves as optimal.

“Nice theory guys, I’m 100% functional right now...hell I’m so functional I don’t know all my functions.” she replied feeling a little high from how new and improved she felt.

“Which kinda brings us on to the big question” replied Raphaella 442569-3 straightening the bed cover before sitting on it “What are we for? What is ‘It’ turning us into? What is your primary function Stephanie 442569-4?”

“Answer one.... we are for profit. Answer two.... you’re looking at it. Answer three...I’m still figuring it out”

“Perhaps there’s some clue in how you’ve been upgraded,” replied Eric 442569-2 running a finger along the mechanical joint just above Stephanie 442569-4 ‘s hips.

Stephanie 442569-4 gasped at the erotic caress, but at the same time a warning indicator bleeped in her mind.

“Mmmm. Please don’t touch that again. It felt good, but you also interrupted the laser nerve signal to my big toe for a few seconds.”

Eric 442569-2’s hand drifted upward sending erotic sensations through her metallic abdomen making it squirm under her fingers.

“I’m not a lesbian,” said Stephanie 442569-4 erroneously

“That’s ok...I am” replied Eric 442569-2 moving in to kiss Stephanie 442569-4 on her startled lips.

Their eyes met, glowing redly, a beam connection formed and Information flowed. 0.25 minutes later Stephanie 442569-4 knew everything she needed to know about Eric 442569-2.

When they’d been unimproved units of Species 84106, Eric 442569-2 had been an undecided bisexual with a 43.5% preference for men. ‘It’ had been working hard maintaining this balanced tendency. The timestamps of the various interventions were obvious to Stephanie 442569-4 ‘s processor enhanced mind. Eric 442569-2 had occupied the alcove directly opposite her own and had been allowed to view her upgraded physique even while dormant. Inevitably, after such treatment, Eric 442569-2’s sexuality had become totally (and inappropriately) focused on her. Right now, she was the answer to Eric 442569-2’s every fantasy.

Meanwhile the kiss had prompted another menu of erotic responses, and their credit ¢(GPL) value. Eric 442569-2 had initiated a crude type 3b kiss.... about the best that her less advanced Co-Processor could enact. The correct response was a type 214h2 followed by a type 118a4 lip nibble.

Without hesitation Stephanie 442569-4 activated the response sequence. A personal preference for females was not relevant; species was not relevant. Completing the sequence was all that mattered.

Eric groaned and Stephanie 442569-4 felt a spurt of cum hitting her polished abdomen and dribbling down onto the hairless area surrounding her internal pleasure cavity.

Having brought the simulated customer to completion Stephanie 442569-4 disengaged, noticing as she did so that Raphaella 442569-3 and Henrietta 442569-1 had been fingering themselves while they watched.

The thought that the others also found her erotic was a real turn on. The thought of a four-way orgy drifted to the top of her mind, triggering yet another menu of possible responses. About a third of the way down the list she noted a set of options that involved functional use of her implants. As eager as the others to find out what she was capable of she activated the sequence.

She positioned herself in a star configuration, the arms held horizontal at shoulder level, her feet spaced far apart like one of Da Vinci’s famous anatomy drawings.

For effect she decided to verbalize what she was doing.

“Activate Simulation: Species 22541 secondary sexual characteristics”

Finally, she had access to the functions of her implants and clenched her muscles in that new way. Bumps appeared, one under each breast implant, rapidly growing to form a second set of breasts, her original form shrinking slightly as their mass redistribiuted. In the back of her mind the image of a four breasted, tiger striped, cat-woman appeared as a three dimensional figure rotating in place.

The other’s gazed open mouthed.

“You wanted to see what the new implants can do. Well apparently there’s’ a species out there, the female of which has four nipples, a species renowned for its sexually lethal prowess. It seems one of my functions is to safely simulate a member of the cat-woman species”

“What a bizarre purpose. So... let me get this straight... Basically we’ve been kidnapped and surgically altered so that we look like a passable imitation of a race with four nipples?” replied Henrietta 442569-1 sounding disgusted despite still absent-mindedly stroking herself.

“Partly...there’s loads more configurations in here” she said tapping her Co-processor “and I think I’m beginning to get an idea what our final purpose might be. But I’m not telling you guys until you’ve tried out my new nipples”

“I’m not a lesbian, but...” replied Raphaella 442569-3 and Henrietta 442569-1 saying the words in a synchronized way.

The two hesitated glancing at each other suspiciously.

Eric 442569-2 snorted in mock disgust “Oh come on guys! You hadn’t realized it wants us to be omni-sexual? Hell, its been tweaking our preferences since the moment we came aboard. You’re even stood there fingering yourselves whilst you deny it. Now, just give it up, get over here and lets see what else these new nipples of Stephanie 442569-4’s can do.”

After the briefest hesitation Raphaella 442569-3, grinned wildly, irrevocably giving in to the subtle mental pressure that had been building in all four Units, a brief beamed connection confirming to Eric and Stephanie that her mind had fully adjusted and was now operating within normal parameters.

Henrietta 442569-1 hesitated “My own granddaughter” she murmured shaking her head. At the same time frantically slipping a third finger into her internal pleasure cavity.

The other three waited patiently as Henrietta 442569-1’s face became redder and redder, finally she stopped the useless frigging, it was evident to the others that Henrietta 442569-1 wasn’t going to be allowed any release unless it involved interaction with another unit.

Stephanie 442569-4 turned her third eye and beam-linked into Henrietta 442569-1’s head.

Eighty years of experience and religious prejudice were at war with an incrementally increasing compulsion toward Correct Thought. Interpreting the calibration’s being used, she realized that there was real danger of damage to Henrietta 442569-1’s organic components.

Henrietta 442569-1’s mind needed a fast fix before it ripped itself apart. Regretting the necessity, Stephanie 442569-4 ordered Henrietta 442569-1’s Co-Processor to delete several key memory sectors relating to sexuality ordering Henrietta 442569-1 to return to a virgin state, not remembering any previous sexual orientation. For good measure she deleted most Henrietta 442569-1’s memories of being old as well, that after all, was the root of Henrietta 442569-1’s malfunction, she remembered too much.

Besides, memories of world war two, her genetic relationship to Stephanie 442569-4 and their origin world (planet 84106-3) just weren’t relevant.

She finished the editing by leaving Henrietta 442569-1 with the feeling that she’d just been improved and that the loss of memory segments felt like a great weight had been removed from her mind.

Henrietta 442569-1 looked down at herself and then across at the others, a lustful smile crossing her face. The blockage in her ability to interface correctly was gone... and she revelled in it “Just be gentle Stephanie 442569-4, this will be my first time,” she advised, dancing closer in a seductive way.

The three Units moved in, each one taking a polished metal nipple in her mouth, nibbling and sucking. Stephanie 442569-4 detected a pattern in their caresses; all three were using the same pleasure routine, their responses separated by ±0.010 minutes. Eric 442569-2 biting her 3rd nipple, would be followed by Raphaella 442569-3 doing the same to her 2nd and then Henrietta 442569-1 on 4th, Eric 442569-2’s remote would then detach, crawl up her leg and attempt independent penetration.

Data indicated that it was time to simulate the Species 22541 party piece. Her Units were in for a pleasant surprise. As the pleasure feedback increased she realized that she was the only unit in the group that was still hampered by its default sexuality. Without hesitation she deleted the distracting heterosexuality allowing her to focus more fully on her function.

She felt self-approval, a minor reminder that she still had a little way to go before she had fully integrated with her organic CPU.

Then she released the synthetic Cat-Woman pheromone that magnified organic passion responses by a factor of ten.

* * *

Stephanie 442569-4 looked down on them, grinning at the muffled exclamations of surprise and desire, as the three found out in the most pleasurable way possible what her implants could do.

All three reacted correctly to the presence of a nipple in the oral stimulation zone, immediately beginning variations on the classic type 1 suckle.

Her third eye projected a full body schematic with separate read-outs for each of her erogenous zones; the now familiar orgasm indicator was pushing inexorably toward maximum on each display.

A quick mental calculation indicated the correct stimulation level required to produce simultaneous or consecutive orgasms. Not knowing how long their awareness would last she opted for a simultaneous scenario.

Swiveling her third eye to look downward she beam-connected to each unit in turn synchronizing their efforts.

Helpfully her Co-Processor provided a visual display of her internal clock that cycled downward, counting off the thousandths of a minute remaining.

Time seemed to slow as the countdown reached toward zero... 0.0003, 0.0002, 0.0001, all four orgasm displays flashed to green and then orgasm detonated, multiplying the sensation fourfold.

Artificial milk from her breasts spattered like mercury jetting into mouths, squirting into hair or trickling tiny beads of metal down naked girlflesh.

The mercurial milk was of course a highly designed cocktail of chemicals and nanobots designed to trigger an addiction level orgasm in any customer that drank it. The true potency was of course lost on the three recipients, their Co-Processors limiting the nanobots to only 30% efficiency and negating the contra-indicated addictive aspect.

Slowly, the three disengaged, kissing and fondling in ways programmed to send the subliminal message...’you were excellent, I can’t keep my hands off you, but you are out of credit and time’s up’

All four of them stood in a circle for a long 2.000 minutes gazing at the four remarkably human looking breasts that hung pertly ready for further action.

“...and we each have an extra set of those?” asked Raphaella 442569-3 in awe.

“Yours won’t be functional yet, you need the permanent Co-Processor installed first” informed Stephanie 442569-4, feeling the sort of superiority similar to that experienced by the ‘teenage-friend-who-has-a driving-license’

“May I?” asked Eric 442569-2, carefully taking Stephanie 442569-4’s No 4 cock in his hand, examining it’s weight, feel and workmanship.

Guessing what he would ask, and wanting to know the answer herself, Stephanie 442569-4 accessed the design and maintenance schematic for implant.

“There’s no word in English for exactly what I’m made of...some sort of Memory Metal. You send it a signal, like clenching your muscles and it morphs to the required form and function...Watch...”

She clenched her muscles and watched as the extra breasts were reabsorbed by her main rack.

“Anyhow.... I think I know what our purpose is now.” replied Stephanie 442569-4 changing the subject.

The three ceased their visual examination and were suddenly paying close attention.

“My whole databank is absolutely full of Various Techniques of arousal, and these implants allow me to simulate other species sexuality. Add to that how its turned all of us totally omni-sexual ,willing to bring any living thing to orgasm, and how I can quote the price of any given sexual act at will, there’s only one conclusion.... We are for pleasure, we exist to make others happy, that is our function.”

The controlling intelligence was clearly monitoring the discussion; as soon as she finished speaking Stephanie 442569-4 felt emotions washing through her mind, feelings of rightness, eagerness and relief.

She could tell by the expressions on the others faces that they felt it too.

“So what you are saying is that we are to be whores?” asked Henrietta 442569-1 sounding disgusted.

Instantly Stephanie 442569-4 felt an erotic buzz, as her Co-processor rewarded correct thought.

“I think we are intended to be a little bit more up-market than that,” replied Eric 442569-2

“Yes.. Judging by the effort being expended we are obviously intended to be a quality product.” Stephanie 442569-4 agreed, getting another hit of reward-emotions.

“I...” Raphaella 442569-3’s voice trailed off as they all felt emotions of expectation; something wonderful and important was about to happen.

< Mental Adjustment Complete. Brothel No. 874,587,143 sub-designation: Pleasure Group 442569, you are now Operational. >

It was the voice of their God and being Operational was a high point in their existence.

The Brothel’s Master-Intellect faded slowly from their overwhelmed minds.

“So... what do we do now?” asked Raphaella 442569-3

“Practice, of course!” replied Henrietta 442569-1 eagerly, in a take charge voice “Stephanie 442569-4 you are our most advanced unit, you should begin using your other functions...we will simulate the role of Customers”

Stephanie 442569-4 felt the word Customer sink into her mind. It felt like someone shoving a credit card into a slot in her mind. A range of seduction techniques became available along with assessment software capable of picking out the most profitable customers.

All three Units had a zero credit rating, and should therefore be ignored.

She replied regretfully “My Target Acquisition software won’t trigger” she replied regretfully “You have no credit, therefore you are not Customers.”

“Well...send an email thought to Control and get us an advance on our wages or something” replied Eric 442569-2 reaching for Stephanie 442569-4’s gleaming hairless crotch.