The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metamorphosis of the Evil Lesbians!—Part 2

(mc,ff, cb)

The following is a work of fiction and any relation to any real or fictional persons is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this. This is a long-time fantasy of mine

Reverso could barely remember her new or old name after bouncing all over the bed from her fifth orgasm. Judy was a total lesbian sex machine! She didn’t know why Judy had stayed gay after being sprayed with the Metamorphosis drug but she sure was glad.

“Judy, that was just awesome,” said Reverso. “Now I know why Lori usually is in such a good mood around the office, with you licking her pussy.”

“You stupid bitch,” said Judy as she slapped Reverso on the face. “I told you I wasn’t a lesbian. I mean, I wasn’t then. I am now and thanks a bunch for making me like this but you better tell me how or I’ll kick your ass.”

Reverso explained the Metamorphosis drug and its effects.

“You are Electra-smart and Electra-evil Dorothy, oops, I mean Reverso, you will be an excellent sidekick to me as I do my evil deeds,” said Judy.

“Sidekick? For whom, for what,” said Reverso, who having always been a take-charge person as Dorothy, now kind of liked the idea of being No. 2 _for the right person.

“Well, you have a new name to celebrate your new attitude, so do I,” said Judy. “From now on, I am Evil Dynamo Girl.”

Reverso’s eyes bugged out.

“Yes Reverso, I am, was, Dynamo Girl,” she said. “Lori is Electrified Woman. That’s why we were always together, not because we were dykes.”

“Wow, I just had really hot sex with an evil Dynamo Girl, this is like my dream,” said Reverso. “I already have two hot girls ready to do your bidding boss. What’s our first evil mission?”

“First, we secure Electrabase as our evil headquarters. Then we get to have some Electra-fun as we will turn Lori into our happy little lesbian Electra fuck toy.”

“Electra cool,” said Reverso as she then planted a big kiss on Evil Dynamo Girl’s lips and started up another long sex session with her new partner in crime.

* * *

Frank, I want you going to your old CIA department’s reunion, I insist,” said Judy on her cellphone.

“Are you sure, Lori isn’t coming back until tomorrow and I’d hate to leave you by yourself, not just for work reasons, I know you can handle that, but I don’t want you being lonely,” said Frank. “I know how tough it is having no life because of this, my goodness, I can’t remember the last time Lori had a real date.”

“Don’t worry, I made a new friend at work and she’ll hang out with me until Lori comes back,” said Judy. “Now go, I do not want to see you around by the time I return to Electrabase.”

“Alright Dynamo Girl, you win, see you in a week,” said Frank.

Judy had made the call totally nude laying in Reverso’s bed. During the whole conversation with her Crimescope co-worker, Reverso had been lapping at her nipples.

“Electrabase secured for evil,” said Dynamo Girl. “OK new friend, I promised him you’d hang out with me.”

“Well, my tongue can hang on your breasts, or pussy or toes,” said Reverso. “Take your pick Evil Dynamo Girl.”

“As soon as we get to Electrabase, I’ll pick all three,” said Judy as she gave Reverso a quick kiss. “Collect your slaves and let’s go.”

After showing Ali and Jodi a bedroom where they could have sex, and then going to Judy’s room to have more sex themselves, Judy took Reverso on a tour of Electrabase and put on her Electracomp and then made the magical transformation into Dynamo Girl.

Reverso stood in awe as she looked at the girl in her trademark skin-tight red and purple outfit and pigtails.

“This is awesome, and I can’t believe you can do all that stuff on the little Electracomp on your wrist,” said Reverso. “And with those pigtails, you are so freaking hot. I want to eat you out all over again.”

“We can do a lot of things you couldn’t imagine here at Electrabase,” said Dynamo Girl with a wink. “Including eating people out.”

“Well, I do have some bad news Evil Dynamo Girl, I’m all out of the Metamorphosis drug,” said Reverso. “I ran out spraying you. I was suppose to be Professor Nabokov’s only test subject so he didn’t make a lot and the formula’s lost forever now that he’s dead.”

“Not a problem lover, I wasn’t planning on using it on Lori anyhow,” said Dynamo Girl. “I was going to enslave her my special way.” “What’s that?” asked Reverso who with her goody-goody past knew she was not up on the latest mind control techniques.

“What’s you favorite kind of ice cream to eat Reverso?”

“I don’t know, I used to like plain vanilla but now I like chocolate sundaes, why do you ask?” said Reverso.

“Well, imagine if you got a chocolate sundae every day, you love them, you looked forward every day to that wonderful chocolate sundae,” said Dynamo Girl. “Now, what if one day, for no reason, you didn’t get a chocolate sundae? “You’d really want that sundae, wouldn’t you?; more than ever. Soon, all you’d think about is getting that sundae. You’d do anything for that sundae.”

“And this involves Electrified Woman how?” asked Reverso who thought Dynamo Girl had gone a bit Electraweird with this talk about ice cream.

“Simple, when she arrives we are going to tie her up and between the four of us, whether she likes it or not, give her an unrelenting lesbian lickdown session. She will be getting girl on girl sex all day and then after a while we will completely stop.”

“I see, and by then she will be totally addicted to having sex with another woman, she’ll willingly become our slave for a chance to eat more pussy,” said Reverso.”O-h-h-h-h. I get it now. That is so evil, to break her will with non-stop lesbian sex.”

“That’s why I’m Evil Dynamo Girl,” she said.

Dynamo Girl and Reverso laughed with glee and playfully cupped each other’s breasts at their evil plans_when they stopped dead in their tracks.

“Sorry to break into your lesbian lovefest but no one is turning me into anyone’s sex slave”

Dynamo Girl and Reverso whirled around and saw the tall, blonde red and yellow clad figure of Electrified Woman.

“Wha—, what are you doing here, Frank said you wouldn’t be home until tomorrow,” sputtered out Dynamo Girl.

“I wrapped up my assignment early when Frank told me he was going to the reunion at your urging, I wanted to make sure you wouldn’t be alone, and I see you’re not,” said Electrified Woman. “Dorothy! What got into you. You’re such a good girl and you look like a tramp. “Something’s happened to both of you, you must fight it. A good brain scan by Crimescope and we’ll get you two girls back to normal.”

Dynamo Girl and Reverso looked at each other with beseeching eyes. They had been caught completely off-guard and neither had a clue what to do to stop Electrified Woman.

At that moment, the elevator doors behind Electrified Woman opened and Ali and Jodi, wearing nothing but bra and panties, walked out.

Electrified Woman tuned around and was shocked at the sight of the two near-naked women.

“What is this, a brothel,” exclaimed Electrified Woman, still looking at the beautiful girls. “Who are you?”

“These are my slaves Ali and Jodi, girls attack Electrified Woman right now!” shouted Reverso.

She knew Electrified Woman would flick away Ali and Jodi like gnats but at least it would buy them some time.

Jodi and Ali made tentative moves toward Electrified Woman but she simply smiled and pushed a few buttons on her Electracomp and quickly a beam burst from her wrist and enveloped Ali and Jodi in an Electrashield, leaving them unable to move.

Suddenly, Electrified Woman gasped and said: “Electrashoot!”

Electrified Woman quickly realized to keep Ali and Jodi at bay she had turned her back on the strange acting Dynamo Girl and Dorothy and her Electracomp was now tied up with the two semi-naked college cuties.

Dynamo Girl had realized this immediately and she ran to the computer and shut off Electrified Woman’s Electracomp and then used her own to immobilize Electrified Woman in her own Electrashield.

“Let me go, let me go now,” shouted Electrified Woman as she struggled helplessly against the electronic bindings. “Dynamo Girl, Dorothy fight this, you’re strong.”

“I don’t want to fight this, I electra-like being this way,” said Dynamo Girl. “I’m in charge now and I’m going to spreading lots of evil and having lots of electra-sex with women. And you’re going to be part of the sex stuff too.”

Reverso then walked in front of Electrified Woman, who had a pained look on her face as she knew she could not break the Electrashield and was totally at their mercy.

“Don’t call me Dorothy anymore, future sex pet,” she spat out at Electrified Woman. “I’m Reverso because I’m the reverse of everything. I now want to be evil as well and my appetite for electra-lesbian sex is just as strong as Dynamo Girl’s I can assure you.”

“Get moving Electrified Woman, “ said Dynamo Girl as the movement of the beam forced Electrified Woman to shuffle toward the elevator. “We’re starting your training to be my electra sex pet immediately.”

Electrified Woman was now hog-tied and naked lying on her own bed. Dynamo Girl had used to the Electrashield to crush the air out of her lungs and she had briefly passed out, giving Dynamo Girl and Reverso time to tie her up.

Dynamo Girl at the moment was wearing a strap-on and plunging it again and again into Electrified Woman’s asshole as she cackled with glee while below her Reverso was hungrily lapping away at Electrified Woman’s pussy.

Electrified Woman had a ball-gag stuffed in her mouth. She tried to mumble some kind of protest originally, particularly when she saw the length of Dynamo Girl’s dildo, but now in the third hour of this assault on her bum and slit she was reduced to sighs and moans.

A series of quick moans by Electrified Woman signaled yet another oncoming orgasm and her body soon began vibrating. Dynamo Girl and Reverso withdrew from her holes and watched the show with wide grins.

“What’s this, her sixth orgasm since we started?” said Reverso, whose face was already covered in Electrified Woman’s pussy juice.

“Yeah, she was really electra-horny but, like I told you, we didn’t get much action doing what we did,” said Dynamo Girl as she then planted a big kiss on Reverso’s lips. ‘That’s why I am so glad you turned me into a sex-loving lesbian. Make that an evil sex-loving lesbian. Spreading evil and having sex with other women is a great way to live.”

“I can’t even remember why I didn’t want to have sex before, it seems so stupid,” said Reverso. “Being a slut, particularly a lesbian slut, is so much fun.”

“And I think it’s time, speaking of lesbian sluts, your slaves did their bit here,” said Dynamo Girl. “When Electrified Woman is finished, boy she’s taking a long time with this orgasm, we’ll tie her spread-eagle to the bedposts and let them get licking her.”

An exhausted Electrified Woman could not put up a fight as the two newly minted villains retied her to her new position.

Reverso got Ali and Jodi, who had been busy having sex themselves, into the room.

“OK, here’s the deal,” said Reverso. “Ali you stimulate the breasts, Jodi the pussy and then after a couple of hours reverse. And, oh, your mistress will be displeased unless you get her to have at least 10 orgasms in the next six hours.”

“Yes Mistress, we obey,” said Ali and Jodi.

As they left the room, Reverso said: “Hey, Evil Dynamo Girl, what do we do now?”

“Well, I’m certainly still electra-hot for some action,” said Dynamo Girl with a smile. “Let’s have sex with each other.”

“Awesome, I love your thinking Evil Dynamo Girl,” said Reverso

As Dynamo Girl led the way to her room, both suddenly felt a prick on the back of their leg. They reached behind and each came up with a tiny dart. They then whirled around and we’re stunned at what they saw __ Frank!

“Wha—, what the heck are you doing here,” sputtered Dynamo Girl. “You’re suppose to be gone for a week to the reunion.”

“I was going to but because it was such a late decision all the flights to there we’re already booked for today so they told me I couldn’t leave until tomorrow,” said Frank. “So I go back to Electrabase and on the vidcam I’m seeing Dynamo Girl talking evil with this strange girl while reaming out Electrified Woman’s behind, and in my fricking bedroom two girls are screwing each other like rabbits.”

Reverso put her hand to her head. “I feel funny,” she said.

“Don’t worry, I just hit you both with a tranquilizing dart,” said Frank. “Luckily I still have some of my old CIA stuff. Something is definitely electraweird here and until I find out what, it’s best if you two take a nap for a while.”

Reverso’s eyes began fluttering and within seconds she had collapsed unconscious onto the floor.

Dynamo Girl was physically fitter so the drug took longer to work on her. She looked at Frank with pleading eyes and said: “You don’t know what you did, I was having such great sex” before she too lost consciousness.

Frank stepped over the two limp bodies and reloaded his dart gun with two more charges and went to Electrified Woman’s room.

As Electrified Woman walked, gingerly, back into Electrabase she saw Evil Dynamo Girl and Reverso strapped into old-style chairs and each had an upside down metal bowl with wires pouring out of the top right on their heads.

“My God!, Frank you have them in electric chairs,” said a surprised Electrified Woman. “You’re not electrocuting them are you.”

Dynamo Girl and Reverso’s eyes widened.

“No, no, no, don’t scare them like that Electrified Woman, they’ll just feel a little buzz in their head,” said Frank. “I bought these two electric chairs when they closed the old county prison as a keepsake and since the chairs are so resistant to electricity I figured I’d put them to good use here, since we need to reverse the electrical fields of all these girls’ brain patterns.”

“Thank goodness,” said Electrified Woman. “Now let’s get this over with. I want my partner and friend back and we have those two other girls to fix remember.”

Reverso had a look on her face like she WAS being executed, totally morose.

“Sorry Reverso but you are going to have to turn back into sweet, kind Dorothy,” said Electrified Woman with the trace of a smile. “Good, as usual, triumphed over evil.”

“I know, I’m pretty much resigned to being that sickening goody two-shoes again, what’s really upsetting to me is the sex,” said Reverso. “Even before all this happened, when I was still Dorothy, I told Judy flat-out if I was gay I would marry Dynamo Girl and I meant it.

“When we get changed back, me and Dynamo Girl will both be straight again, which means we can be friends but never sex partners and I’ll lose the best lover I can ever hope to have.”

“I feel the same way, “ said Dynamo Girl. “You and Frank are always so worried about me having no social life and ending up alone, and you know Electrified Woman that Dorothy is like the electra-best person of all time and I’ll never find someone as dedicated to goodness as her to be my life partner. “Isn’t there some way Frank you could rig it where everything on us is reversed, except we are still both into girls.”

“It would be pretty easy to do actually, just create a mini-force field around that portion of the brain,” said Frank. “But who wants a dyke Dynamo Girl? But, hey, I don’t know all the details here so I’ll leave the decision in Electrified Woman’s hands.”

Electrified Woman gave Frank a “thanks for passing the buck” look as the two desperate and helpless women looked up longingly at her.

“Let me think about it, Frank start the warm-up process,” she said.

Her first thought was that since both Dynamo Girl and Reverso were still evil this must be a trick.

But she couldn’t figure out what advantage they would gain by still being lesbians since they would no longer be evil, they would be just the nicest homosexual couple you would ever want to meet.

Despite her urging, they had never fought the effects of the drug on their minds but now that their ability to have sex with each other was being endangered, it seemed like they had just acted like their true selves, not the evil drug-induced characters they had been twisted into.

And Dorothy really was a total sweetheart and now that she’d seen her in the skimpy Reverso outfit, Electrified Woman could also tell she had an absolutely smoking body.

To a lesbian, Dorothy would be an incredible catch, and Dynamo Girl certainly deserved to be with an incredible person for a lover.

“I know it sets a precedent Frank but it’s OK, keep them lesbians,” said Electrified Woman as Reverso and Dynamo Girl visibly sighed with relief.

“OK Electrified Woman, here we go,” said Frank as he punched a few buttons and Dynamo Girl and Reverso’s bodies began shaking as electricity began flowing into them.

After a few minutes, Frank shut the power off and he and Electrified Woman began untying Reverso and Dynamo Girl’s straps and wires.

Both women sat there, shaking their head and blinking a lot.

Finally, Electrified Woman said: “Dynamo Girl? Are you OK? How do you feel?”

“ I feel not bad, a little fuzzy in the head but OK. I don’t want to commit evil acts if that’s what you mean.”

“Are you OK Reverso? Dorothy?” asked Electrified Woman.

“Don’t worry, its Dorothy,” she said with a shy smile. “I can’t believe what the professor did to me. Honest, Electrified Woman and Dynamo Girl, I’m so sorry about all the trouble I caused but I couldn’t help myself. As soon as he sprayed me I was totally consumed with being evil.”

“Let’s get to the big question,” said Frank. “Either one of you girls want to come to my room and meet ‘Little Frank’?”

Dorothy and Dynamo Girl looked at each other tentatively.

“Well, I would like to, uh, still date Dynamo Girl if she’s interested,” said Dorothy softly.

“In that case, I want to date Dorothy, then throw her on my bed, rip her clothes off and electra-eat her out like she’s never been munched on before,” said Dynamo Girl in her most perky tone.

“Answer’s my question,” said Frank.

“OK you lesbian lovebirds, time to help out,” said Electrified Woman. “Dorothy, go up and get your slaves, they need to be fixed next.”

“Oh my gosh, that’s right, I have slaves,” said Dorothy with an embarrassed look. “I’ll go get them now.”

Since they obeyed any instruction Dorothy would give them, there was no need for rope or prodding to get Ali and Jodi to come down and get their brains fixed up.

But it seemed an unusually long time to fetch two people who would provide no opposition as the others waited. When Dorothy finally brought them to the control center the others were shocked at the slaves’ appearance.

Both had makeup smeared all over their face and both were crying and wailing uncontrollably as Dorothy led them to the chairs. Frank then strapped them in so their bodies would not move during the process.

“Dorothy what the heck is with these two,” asked Dynamo Girl.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I woke them up and told them to get dressed because they had to go down and get the effects of the Metamorphosis drug reversed and they’ve been like this ever since, just completely fallen to pieces. I tried to buck up their spirits but as you can see it didn’t work.”

Ali and Jodi continued to cry in the chairs, occasionally one of them would bleat: “Why! Why!”.”

“We can’t process them in this state, they’re body chemistry is too unstable,” said Frank. “We have to calm them down.”

“Dorothy, they still think of you as Mistress,” said Electrified Woman. “Tell them to stop crying, settle down and find out what’s wrong with them.”

“Ali and Jodi, your Mistress commands that you refrain from any more crying,” said Dorothy in as strong a tone as the super-nice girl could manage, and her slaves immediately stopped. “Now, explain to your Mistress why you are both bawling like babies and embarrassing your Mistress with your childish actions.”

“We are sorry beloved Mistress, we would do nothing to harm you,” said Jodi. “It’s just that when you told us we would be returned back to normal it was really upsetting.”

“The process must be reversed,” said Electrified Woman. “We can’t have evil people running around.”

“Oh, but we’re not evil, we just did that stuff to you because Mistress commanded, that’s kind of our point,” said Ali. “Before I got sprayed I was mean and selfish and didn’t care about my education. “Since then, my cheerleading squad has qualified for the national finals because I gave the most popular routines to the cheerleaders who did them the best instead of me doing them because I had to be the star, and I cut the incompetent cheerleaders who only made it because they sucked up to me. “I have so many genuine friends now and I study hard and I just made the honor roll. And, oh yeah, the sex with Jodi is great, and I’ve had sex with a lot of the cheerleaders too and that’s helped our new ‘family’ feeling.” “Everything is so good in my life now. I don’t want it to change.”

“Me too,” piped in Jodi. “After I got changed, I listened to everything the director said and was positive and encouraging to the other actors and the paper said it was the best play the university has produced in years “Several agents saw me and wanted me to quit school and move to Hollywood right now because they said I would be rich and famous real quick with my looks and acting ability, but I told them my education was important to me and I wouldn’t go until I got my degree. “And the sex with Ali is great and now I get to have sex with all these pretty actresses too. See, me and Ali’s lives would be absolutely awful if you turned us back to what we were. That’s why we’re so upset.”

“To be honest, it is true that these two used to be total bitches,” said Dorothy. “Well, what do we do with them Electrified Woman?, do they stay as is or go back?” said Dynamo Girl.

“O-o-o-h-h-h, no,” said Electrified Woman as she stepped back a bit. “I made one life-altering decision today, that’s my limit. Dorothy, they are your slaves, and I know with your basic decency restored you will do what is truly in their best interest. The decision is yours.”

Dorothy’s eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open.

“Gosh oh gee Electrified Woman, that’s a lot of responsibility for a college girl like me,” said Dorothy. “I’m lucky I can decide what to order for breakfast.” “I know you’ll do the right thing Dorothy,” said Dynamo Girl as she came up to her lover and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Well, I think the reason for living is to be the best you can be and to do good works for others,” said Dorothy solemnly. “The way they were before, they were the worst they could be and did nothing for anyone except themselves. “The problem is that right now they are total submissives. Eventually, someone will take advantage of that fact and hurt them and other people, just like I was doing as Reverso. Unless we find them a slavemaster who is undeniably good-hearted we’ll have to return them to their old selves for their own safety.”

“I’ll do it,” said Electrified Woman immediately. “Ali and Jodi, I am your new mistress.”

Frank, Dorothy and Dynamo Girl just stood there stunned.

“Really, that’s great,” said Jodi.

“That is great but I do have a question,” said Ali as she eyed the tall, athletic blonde up and down. “Uh, our old Mistress had sex with us, like a lot. Will our new Mistress have sex with us too?”

Electrified Woman had a big smile on her face as she strode up to the two college girls strapped in their electric chairs. She bent down and jammed her tongue into Ali’s mouth and gave her a big kiss. She then went to the other chair and did the same to Jodi.

“Remember, Dorothy was distracted by her relationship with Dynamo Girl,” said Electrified Woman. “My focus will on you two hotties. If you think you had a lot of sex with Reverso believe me, you haven’t seen anything yet. You will be having a ton of sex with me, and I expect you to organize threesomes with all those sexy cheerleaders and actresses as well.”

“Yes Mistress, we will obey!” said Ali and Jodi enthusiastically.

“Electrified Woman, having sex with Ali and Jodi means, uh, um,” stammered Dynamo Girl, disbelieving. “But Dorothy never sprayed you or anything.”

“Yeah, do you want me to run a brain scan on you Electrified Woman,” added Frank.

“For two really smart people you both are kind of dumb when it comes to relationships, you’re lucky to have Dorothy now Dynamo Girl,” said Electrified Woman as she rolled her eyes. “You never figured out I was a lesbian. I thought it was pretty obvious. “Here is a good-looking blonde who is smart and outgoing yet never has a date, goes to Fire Island to “be with the gals” on vacation and has posters of the Indigo Girls and Melissa Etheridge in her bedroom.”

“I guess we were Electra-blind to that,” said Dynamo Girl. “But, hey, then why did you fight us so much when we tried to have sex with you.”

“That’s because you wanted me to be your stupid sex slave and be my boss,” said Electrified Woman. “Straight or gay, no one pushes me around. If you had just asked me to role play and act like your sex slave Dynamo Girl for you and your hot-bodied friends I’d have done it in a second.”

“Well, what do we do now?” said Frank.

“I know what I’m doing; Frank, let’s get Ali and Jodi out of their bonds,” said Electrified Woman. “And in my bed.”

Fin.