The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meteor-Mutant: The Mind’s Eye

(MF, MC, MD, FF, IN)

I invite anyone who feels like it to add to the world of Meteor Mutants. I hope this story and the idea appeals to the readers and writers who enjoy these stories. Here are the rules:

  • Story title is Meteor Mutant: (insert remainder of title)
  • Obey the rules of the world (no changing basic story-line).
  • No changes to other peoples’ characters.
  • You can reference one additional public mutant per story, that character as well as your protagonist is yours to do with as you please.
  • No duplicate powers. There is room for similar abilities.
  • You do not need to submit a draft to me it just needs to meet the requirements of the M C story site.

Everybody knows about the strange meteor, if that’s what it was. It crossed North America from north-east to south-west. The full extents of the changes are unknown. Scientists theorize that one in one hundred people exposed mutated. This closely matched the percentage that died. Of those that mutated 90 percent of the changes were not material, apparently. A person might be taller or have blue skin. Of the remaining 10 percent, 95 percent of the changes were limited to body structure changes, with some minor mental changes, generally psychic. Generally this entailed an increase in height, strength, and endowment (larger breast for females and larger genitals for males) in addition to whatever other changes occurred. However, the remainder, that one in 200,000 was what changed the world. Villains, heroes or just ordinary citizens these were the 500 or so freaks, the super powered minority that changed everything.

The 500 was a guess based on available information. Scientist had identified less than 300 super powered people, either through public appearances or from their activities. The Body Sculptor was well known but he only catered to the rich and famous. Known only from the earth quakes he/she caused, Earthquake was another. That left an estimated 200 plus unknown freaks, to discover.

* * *

The Mind’s Eye

Trent wondered why he did not get one of the cool powers. He knew he had mutated he was taller, stronger, better endowed; just like most of the ten-percenters but that was it, no “super power” had manifested. Hell he would have been happy to be able lift a pencil with his mind, or sense anger or better yet lust. At least no one else he knew had any powers; like that asshole Brandon, who pretended to have mutated. Trent knew he hadn’t, mutants could sense other mutants even no talents like him could tell. There was only one other mutant in his senior class, and she was like him, her physical shape had improved but no other indication of changes. It had been over three years since the event. It was highly unlikely that he would be a super-anything. He was thinking this as he walked home lugging his old fashion camera. He needed to develop the film if he was going to submit shots to the yearbook committee.

Later on he was looking at his proofs when he noticed the shot of Brandon and his girlfriend Stacy (head cheerleader, homecoming queen, etc.). This sucked, it was a great shot of the “it” couple and would likely get a prime place in the yearbook. Looking at Stacy got his dick hard. There was a picture of her somewhere that showed both her tight ass and her face in a teasing pose. Since she was wearing her cheer outfit half her ass was showing. Trent knew this picture would not make it, the committee would not accept it, and might demand the negative. Taking out the picture in question, he pulled his shorts down and began to fondle himself as he looked at her photo. He stared at the picture and began to imagine her lying naked on her bed. Not naked for some reason, although she had a thin green shirt and no panties; the shirt ran up as she stroked herself. He could almost smell her arousal.

“That’s a good girl Stacy play with yourself and think of me, think of me licking and sucking you, think of me taking my long thick cock and fucking you so hard you will scream with pleasure.” She was becoming more and more aroused and he imagined she told him she would cum soon and begged him to take her. “No Stacy you need to be a good girl, you are not allowed to cum until I tell you. You will only cum when I tell you, but you will always cum when I tell you to.” He imagined that she begged him not just to fuck her but to let her cum, she needed to cum. Finally when he felt himself about to blow he told her to cum. In his mind she writhed on the bed cumming while he came spewing his seed. He had to toss that copy of her picture since his semen covered it. Printing another would be easy. Trent went to bed well sated. That was the first time he had ever done anything like that, it felt so real and so good.

The next day in school he felt someone watching him, he turned, it was Stacy, and she made eye contact then looked away. Well that was strange. He thought nothing of it and since it did not happen again he quickly forgot it. Trent continued on with the remainder of the week just existing as many do while in high school.

On Friday night, once again alone, he took up a picture of Stacy. This was a new one and one he could get a beating from Brandon for. He had taken it while she was in the air with her legs spread. It was evident that she was not wearing the standard cheer outfit underwear. With his camera he could just see some fine blond hairs sticking out of her non-regulation black bikini panties. When he pictured her however she was with Brandon, crap even in his fantasies Brandon was fucking her. At least his imagination made it unpleasant for her, as she complained that he had not given her a single orgasm. He willed the images to change, for her to tell him to get off and get out. Then just as he wanted she did.

Before long she was alone and he settles back with his cock in one hand and photo in the other. He willed his image of her to finger herself and think of him. In his mind she was moaning shortly.

“Have you been a good girl Stacy?”

“Yes I have been a good girl; I have not cum since the last time you told me too. Please can I cum, I need to cum?”

“Stacy, do you know who I am?”

“Trent?”

“Perhaps but more importantly I am your master. Who is your master Stacy?”

“You are my master.”

“If I am your master, what does that make you?”

“Stacy is a good girl, master.”

“What does a master own Stacy?”

“Slaves, I am your slave, master. Master I have been a good girl, please make your slave cum.”

“You will cum now slave, cum for master.” She did cum long and hard eager to obey. Trent was wondering if the detail in his fantasy was part of his mutation. Regardless he played with his imaginary pet and continued to change her.

He played with his imaginary slave on Saturday and Sunday. When Monday morning arrived Trent had to firmly remind himself that Stacy was not his plaything but the girlfriend of his nemesis. So he was shocked when Stacy approached him and asked to talk to him privately sometime that day. Stunned he arranged to meet her in the photo lab. He was the only student who had full access to the room. Later that day he escorted her into the room unobserved.

“What can I do for you Stacy?”

Apparently nervous she began with a question. “Have you been having strange dreams lately?”

“What kind of strange dreams?”

“Sexual dreams…dreams about you and me.”

“Have you been a good girl Stacy?”

She gasped as her nipples hardened and pushed against her thin white top. Then to Trent’s shock she replied. “Yes, I have been a good girl…master. Master may I cum, please?”

Trent stammered but he managed to order her to cum. Her response was amazing; she let out a loud moan of pleasure and just like that she had an orgasm right in front of him. When she finished she gazed, with dilated pupils, through lust filled eyes. Her scent filled the room as she brought his hand to her crotch to feel her desire.

“How is it possible, how did you do this to me? I am your slave, all I can think of is how to please you and that I need to be a good girl for you. Not the kind of good girl my parents expect but the kind of good girl that is a complete slut for her master. All I want to do is please you and have sex with you.” While she talked her hands had been busy and she soon had his cock free of its constraints. Trent swelled hard and stiff. “My, my you are large; it may even be difficult to get you all the way inside on the first try, but all I can think about is how soon your cock will be in me. Without rubbers, it will be a first but I need to feel you deep inside of me.” She kneeled in front of him and took the pink head of his cock between her lips. She came, of course since he had told her she would whenever his cock entered her. At least he had told her in his fantasies. It was not long before her very experienced mouth and hands brought him off and he spurted into her mouth triggering another orgasm for her. Although she savored every drop she was disappointed that she would not get his cock in her pussy today. In fact she told him so.

“What are you talking about? I am good for more than just a single shot. Now get up on that table so I can taste your nectar.” She readily obeyed and her panties soon stuffed into his backpack; while his mouth worked her pussy over. She made some suggestions to him regarding technique, which he readily followed and she soon had several more orgasms. Trent then stood and turned her over spreading her legs further apart as he entered her tight lusty pussy. While he thrust into her she (at first) mumbled about lying boyfriends and steroids ruining a girls sex life. Moans of pleasure soon replaced Stacy’s running commentary. She knew she was a good girl and intended to stay that way. At least as long as he kept fucking her…it felt sooooooo good!

When he was finished with her he allowed her to slump down and some of his cum dripped onto her thigh. Trent ordered her to keep it off the floor. Stacy’s quick fingers gathered it up and put it in her mouth. Wanting to test the full extent of his power over her Trent decided to try an experiment. He focused on her and thought a specific command, but nothing happened. Nothing he did gave him the same feelings or got responses out of her as he had over the weekend. Finally ordering her silence regarding their relationship he sent he on her way. Within seconds after arriving home his pants were around his ankles and he focused on a picture of Stacy. He instantly felt that connection and despite the fact that she was at cheerleader practice he began to manipulate her actions. He also gave her some specific instructions.

The next day he waited for her in the photo lab, several photos of her in his hands. When she got there she placed her backpack and her small parcel on the table dropped to her knees and removed his cock kissed it and began to suck on it. Trent stared at the photo and immediately got dizzy as he both was seeing her in his mind and before his eyes as well. He focused on his intent and worked his will on Stacy adding even more layers of control over his willing slut.

Finally he asked. “Are those the photos you were to bring?” He picked up the package and opened it up. There were two groups of photos; three girls were in the first group.

Pausing only long enough to answer she quickly ran down her list of information for the photos in his hands. “The first group is of Julie my cousin; she has great tits and ass. The next I am sure you know, is Kathy a fellow cheerleader (and the other mutant he thought), and finally my step-mother. These are the three hottest girls I have pictures of master.”

Taking the picture of the woman Stacy had called her step-mother; Trent looked on the back to see that it contained a brief summary. At 24 Amber was a natural blond with big fake jugs and a bubble butt. She had married Stacy’s dad two years ago and was doing her best to alienate Stacy from her father. Some statistics followed: 5′ 7″, 34 DD, 115 pounds. The picture was a rather revealing shot of Amber in a bikini.

Focusing on Amber while Stacy continued to blow him was actually easier than focusing on Stacy’s picture. He soon had a image of her sunning at the pool with no evidence of anyone else around. It was not long before Amber was doing just what he wanted her too. Before long Amber and the two other girls would have a new purpose in life.

Having finished with Amber (for now) he picked up the second set of photos. The pictures were of Brandon and of Stacy’s dad. Selecting Stacy’s dad first, he got nothing. Then he tried Brandon and once again he had nothing. No luck and it was about to get worse.

A knock came at the door. “Stacy…Stacy I know you’re in there. What’s going on Stacy? Open the door.” It was Brandon!

Stacy stopped and looked up at her master; Trent put his fingers to his lips and signaled her to remain quiet. Trent quickly put his cock away and zipped up. He signaled Stacy to hide and tossed her backpack and the photos to her.

“Brandon? Stacy is not here and I am in the middle of developing photos, don’t you see the red light?”

“Trent you looser open this door now.”

Trent hesitated until it seemed like Brandon was going to break the door down. Finally he opened the door, hopefully, Stacy hid well.

“Brandon, what is your problem, look you can see no one is in here except me.”

“Someone said she came in here.” He looked around but did not find her. Finally he gave up. “You better not be messing with my girl…punk!” He stomped off.

Waiting for a few minutes Trent relocked the door and brought Stacy out of hiding. “I am not sure why it does not work on guys but your step-mother will be mine by tomorrow evening. Where is your father what are his hours?”

She kissed his lips since his cock was no longer out and said, “Daddy’s out of town for the next few days. He will not be home until Sunday, late.”

“Tonight is too soon, I will expect you at your home tomorrow, about 45 minutes after you finish your practice. It might be a good idea to have a fight with Brandon, tell him that some kids witnessed his tantrum and you don’t like it when a jealous ass embarrasses you.”

Stacy gave him a deep tongue kiss and said his word was her command and that she would enjoy putting that one-shot dick in his place after the way he had spoke to her master. She departed leaving a slight scent of her behind, since she had placed her master’s fingers into her hot wet slit. She was pissed, thanks to Brandon; no cock, no semen, and no orgasm. Brandon would pay.

Wednesday he rang the bell at Stacy’s palatial home. Amber answered the door. She looked at Trent with a question and a touch of impatience. “Who are you and what do you want?” Not exactly the pinnacle of social grace.

“My name is Trent and I want you to invite me in, take me to your bedroom and strip like a good girl.”

“Oh master, your slut is so sorry, please master forgive me. Come in, I will obey you eagerly and with great enthusiasm.” Her ass jiggled as she quickly led him to her bedroom and after offering him a front row center seat on her bed she proceeded to strip for her owner. After her striptease he ordered her to remove his clothing. He did not bother to pleasure her; he had programmed Amber to be wet and eager for his cock whenever he was within the same room or 15 feet of her. Since she was a gold-digger (per her step-daughter) Trent figured he did not need to put any effort into pleasing her. She would orgasm plenty but so far he had little interest in working to pleasure her.

He had just cum deep inside her cunt when a gasp came from behind him. He pulled his long thick member out, glistening with their juices, facing Stacy.

“Just in time Stacy, if you want you can lick my cock clean before you do the same for Amber’s cunt. I prefer to fuck your tight pussy with a clean cock.”

“Yuck, master you’re not serious are you? If you order me of course I will but given a choice no way. I am not a lesbian and her cunt holds no interest for me.”

Amber spoke up adding that she didn’t want that little bitch touching her.

“Why? You are both a couple of bi-sluts and you crave my cum, so I expect Amber to return the favor and clean Stacy’s pussy out after I fill it with my cum.”

The words were barely out of his mouth when Amber scooted back on the bed spreading her legs. Stacy was on her knees licking eagerly at Amber’s cunt almost as fast. Her cute butt in the air, her cheerleader skirt showing the tiny thong she was wearing. Trent didn’t even bother to remove it; he just pushed it aside and slid his hard cock deep into her tight eager pussy.

Amber moaned in pleasure, Stacy moaned as well but her moan sounded muffled as her face was buried deep in her step-mother’s cunt. It did not take long for either of them to have multiple orgasms, Trent however was determined to hold off and pounded Stacy for at least ten minutes. Finally he finished pouring deep inside her. The girls switched places and Amber eagerly waved her ass in Trent’s face expecting to be fucked again. To her disappointment he put his cock in front of Stacy’s mouth, not hesitating Stacy began to lick and suck for all she was worth.

When he was satisfied Trent pulled away, to Stacy’s disappointment. She wanted his cum in her mouth again. Amber stopped her efforts at a few words from her owner. She then joined her step-daughter on the bed her face flushed and her legs spread.

Hesitantly Stacy spoke first. “Master, I never knew I was bi, this is the first time I ever wanted a pussy to lick. I want it now of course after you there is nothing I like better than a freshly fucked pussy to lick, fucked by you of course.”

Amber agreed and added, “Please fuck me again, master.”

“Neither of you are bi.” The words were barely out of his mouth when Stacy jumped off the bed a look of confusion and disgust on her face.

“What happened…one second I wanted to see if anymore of your cum was in her cunt and the next thing I knew the idea was just…gross. Not your cum master, her cunt.”

“Relax, I made it so that you would be ok with girls when I wanted you to be and have your normal desires when I decided. Apparently you do not have a gay bone in your body Stacy, the added fact that she is your step-mother did not make her any more appealing to you. What about you Amber?”

“To be honest, I enjoyed her tongue and I am looking forward to the next time you turn her bi. I never wanted pussy before, but you opened my eyes to a new experience. To bad Stacy is such a prude.”

“Eeewwwww!!” Stacy ran from the room or began to. “Master can I go to my room?”

“Sure.”

Later on before he left he instructed Stacy to make sure her cousin Julie slept over Friday night. He ordered Amber to make herself available whenever he wanted and then left.