The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 10: Meat Factory—Part III

Yoshi’s eyes opened gradually. Everything around him was pitch black, except for the light coming from the rectangular window next to him. The oven was cool, which suprised Yoshi, “I’m alive...I’M ALIVE!” Unfortunately, Yoshi was still bound in rope.

The oven door then opened abruptly. As Yoshi was being pulled off from the dirty rack, he noticed that the meaty arms pulling him out were that of Scruffy! “NOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Scruffy made an evil grin on his hideous bulldog face. Yoshi was then placed on a chair and tied up with rope. He stood back after he finished tying up Yoshi. “So ugly old man, how does it feel in there?” Yoshi simply gave his captor/torturer an angry face.

“Not a talker, eh? Well maybe this will make you talk!”

Scruffy turned Yoshi’s chair around to an unwanted sight: Three unconscious Phoenix amazons and Officer Milo tied to four chairs.

“What?!”

“Old bag, you should be happy because, if it weren’t for me stopping the conveyor belt, all of you would become like this!” Scruffy immediately held out a can of ground meat he recently snatched off from a conveyor belt.

“........”

“Well, enough crap talk. Time to get into business!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!”

“Let me show you!” replied Scruffy as he grabbed a green water hose and sprayed the four unconscious victims back to consciousness.

Christine, the leader of the group was the first to speak: “Where are we? WHAT! LET US GO!!! WHAT...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO US?”

“There’s no use struggling my dear. I think its a waste for you female warriors to use your beautiful bodies to fight instead of using them for pleasure.”

Christine looked at her friends and said, “Don’t worry, my other comrades will come and rescue us. This bastard won’t see the light of the next DAY!”

“Too bad, they won’t know where you fuckers are!” said Scruffy as he held out three crushed tracking devices on his hand.

“And I’ve also subdued your rescue party!” Scruffy walked a few steps towards the kitchen counter and grabbed a wooden box covered in a dark trash bag. He took off the cover to a horrible sight!

“YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL GO TO HELL! FUCK YOU MOTH....”

Scruffy slapped Christine’s face. The other two Phoenix warriors began crying. “Their bodies were pretty fucked up, so I only saved their heads! HA HA HA HA!”

He then showed several photographs of the raped women of the rescue party from a digital camera. “Look at this! She’s enjoying it! Whoa..Look at this one.. Super extra large vagina and anus thanks to my super large penis! LOok..They’re kissing each other while I’m fucking a carved hole on this woman’s back while this other bitch is sucking blood out of her anus!”

“YOU SICK BASTARD! THE HEAVENS WILL PUNISH YOU!”

“BLA BLA BLA! You’re like a tigress trapped in a cage! What are you going to do?” chuckled Scruffy as he walked towards one of the the female warriors. The woman, after realizing that she’s the target, began crying even more as she struggled hopelessly against the bonding ropes. Scruffy produced a syringe and plunged into a jar of pink liquid. After obtaining about 12 cc’s of the aphrodisiac, he stabbed the needle into her left arm. “You will start feeling alot better now.” Scruffy patted the woman’s head and brushed her hair with his palm as she began to feel sleepy and drowzy.

Soon the woman’s eyes were glazed before they gradually closed. Her previous alarmed and scared state turned into a calm and relaxed state. She started to moan and sigh as Scruffy began to caress the various parts of her body lightly.

Susanna exclaimed, “Don’t give in to that monster! You got to fight it! FIGHT IT, ELAINE! DON’T GIVE IN!”

Christine shouted at Scruffy, “I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER!”

“HA HA HA HA HA!” The sick dog man caressed Elaine even harder this time. “SO WHAT? HA HA HA HA HA!”

“Uhhh....Uhhhh...” whimpered the drugged Elaine.

“ARrrrrrrghhhhh!” grunted Yoshi as he strained against the ropes. He tried to gather enough spiritual energy to start a fire, but was suddenly shocked. “ZAP! ZAP! Uuuuuhhhhgggggghhhhhh....”

“Uhh...Uhh...Uhh...If you use magic, I will press this switch again!”

Yoshi turned and saw a small drawf figure crouched on a short stool, wearing nothing but a pair of brown-stained blue boxers. The fat drawf was horrific-looking: He had extremely pale and rough skin with a lot of bumps. Fat purple veins are very visible all over his skin. He had extremely unkempt dark gray hair. His eyes and nose were sewn shut with thread while a large single eyeball was lodged unnaturally on his forehead.

It was after the initial shocks that Yoshi realized that there were two fat wires connected to the steel wire ropes that bound him. The ends of those wires were connected to a high voltage transformer controlled by the dwarf monster. Right now, there was nothing Yoshi could do but watch Scruffy’s perverted sex show.

“Without further ado, let’s begin...”

CLAP! CLAP!

Two sexy pairs of legs carrying a long wooden box that resembled a cheap coffin walked into the huge kitchen. The two pairs of legs arched themselves and dropped the box to the ground with a loud thud. It was then that Yoshi and the female warriors noticed that the legs were feminine and that each pair was attach to a separate pelvis that had been severed from their original bodies. One pair of legs had on standard stockings and high heels that some business women usually wear while the other pair had on a pink mini skirt and pink platforms.

To Yoshi’s and women’s horror, small red tentacles and eyeballs on stalks began to protrude a short distance from the top of the pelvises of their bipedal hosts, as if to study the subjects that their master brought in. A large 1-inch tentacle with an eyeball at the end suddenly squirmed from between the legs that stood on pink platform shoes. The large eyeball winked at the women.

Scruffy strolled over to the cheap wooden box and ripped open the cover. Yoshi and the amazons were unable to see what’s inside of the wooden box. Less than a few seconds later, Scruffy pulled out a severed female leg with the severed end cauterized. The leg was incredibly sexy because it was just the right size and had on fish net stockings and a black stilleto heel.

The sick bulldog man licked the entire length of the severed woman’s leg with his fat tongue and commented, “Mmmmm.... A very GOOD LEG! SEXY AND DELICIOUS!” He then chewed off a small section of its cauterized end. Chomp! Munch! Munch! “Mmmmm...HUMAN MEAT IS DELICIOUS!” he muttered to himself.

He then carried the voluptuous leg over to the drugged female warrior and shoved in front of her face. At first the glassy-eyed Elaine looked confused, but they she quickly took action and licked the sexy leg furiously as if her life depended on it. The woman’s saliva glistened along the length of the female leg under the fluorescent light. A thread of saliva is visible between the tip of Elaine’s tongue and the leg as Scruffy pulled the leg away from her hungry mouth.

Scruffy then moves the severed leg to Susanna’s and Christine’s faces in succession, but they all pulled their faces away from the leg. “You won’t like it now, but you will like soon...” said Scruffy as he put the leg back into the wooden box.

“YOU ARE SICK!” shouted Christine.

“I’m not sick! I went to the doctor last week for a check-up. HA HA!”

“AAAAAAhhhhhhh!”

“Why don’t we do a kissy face?” said Scruffy as he pulled a severed head from the box. The female head was very beautiful. It had brilliantly pink hair, blue eye mascara, dark eye shadow, sexy lashes, sexy eyes, and succulent, glossy pink lips that beg to sucked and fucked. Beautiful, but it was dead, so Scruffy carried the pink-haired head and walked over to the sink counter. He reached inside a white 5-gallon bucket and grabbed a hold of something squishy and slimy.

Christine, Yoshi, and Susanna looked at the mysterious bucket with a sense of dread. Suddenly, Scruffy pulled out a couple of half-inch diameter red colored worms that had rings on their bodies and a large eyeball at the end of each worm. He promptly placed the worms on the pink-haired head. The worms quickly crawled into the gap between her pink lips and all of them soon disappeared inside the pink-haired female head. Seconds later, the face of the female head became animated like a real life woman.

“KISSY FACE! KISSY FACE!” exclaimed Scruffy as he held the newly animated woman’s head in front of Elaine’s face. The severed female head kissed Elaine on the lips. At first it was a light kiss. The kiss quickly grew in passion into deep French kiss. Aided by the hideous worms. The tongue of the female head darted into Elaine’s mouth and Elaine fought back with her own tongue. The tails of the worms would occasionally poke out from the bottom of the severed head or between the lips during the long French kiss.

Scruffy couldn’t stand it, so he later pulled the pink-haired head away from Elaine and kissed Elaine while putting the severed head between his thighs. Animated by the worms, the head began sucking on his painfully erect phallus through his khaki pants. He quickly opened up his zipper with one hand and let the female head suck on his penis directly.

“Ahhh...OOhhh..Ahhh! That’s it baby! MMmmm,” said Scruffy between kisses with Elaine. Minutes later, “EEhhhhhh....AAAHHHHHHH!” A gallon of cum squirted from his shaft into the pink-haired head. Cum overflowed heavily from her mouth, ears, and nostrils and poured on light-gray tiled floor.

“SICK!” Yoshi and the others thought.

“Let’s do some cum swapping!” said Scruffy as he pulled the head away from his shift with a loud slurping sound and quickly slammed it into Susanna’s face. “MMMmmmmmpppphhhhff!”

The female head forcibly kissed her, but Susanna steadfastly kept her lips shut. Realizing that, Scruffy squeezed Susanna’s neck softly enough to cause her to open her mouth in reflexive action. “Uuugghh! MMmmmmff!”

“That’s it! OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO MY CUM! YOU FRIGGIN’ BITCH!”

After Susanna unwillingly took the cum into her mouth, she tried to force it back out, but the female head kept her lips tightly sealed over Susanna so the only thing that could possibly happen was pushing the cum back and forth.

“Not quite what I want... but it’s close enough!”

Roughly a minute passed during the cum-shoving. Scruffy got sick of it and slap the pink-haired head in the back causing it to force the floating cum into Susanna’s mouth for the final time.

“HOW DOES IT TASTE? DOES IT EXCITE YOU MY DEAR? HA HA HA!”

Susanna was starting to feel woozy and her thoughts were getting less clear than before. Scruffy pulled the head away from Susanna and carried it next to his waist with his right hand. He patted and rubbed her head like he would to a puppy and cooed, “Yes...you feel so, so sexy.... yes...Come on....bring your sexiness out!”

Scruffy grabbed Susanna’s chin with his left hand and kissed her directly on the lips. It was a deep kiss. In her dazed state, she somewhat returned the kiss.

“Don’t give that bastard pleasure! Susanna!” Christine blurted out.

“On the contrary, I don’t think she thinks the same way you do, Christine,” replied Scruffy after he stopped the kiss. Susanna looked at Christine with glassy eyes. Scruffy then walked away with his arm around the head to the white bucket and pulled the worms out. It required some effort because the eyeball worms were reluctant to get out. One of the worms snapped it two with one piece remained wriggling inside the female head.

“Fuck this!” exclaimed Scruffy. “Well, that poor fellow is gonna die anyway!” He dumped the head back into the box and exchanged it for a torso from the same woman. The torso had a sexy, athletic figure with D-cup breasts. It had a slight tan and looked very sexy despite having its limbs and head removed. Each of the severed ends were cauterized like the woman’s head. The pencil-eraser type nipples were also painted glossy red.

Scruffy went over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a bottle of corn syrup and poured the yellow stuff all over the torso. He then slathered the syrup all over the torso and squirted the remaining syrup directly into the torso’s pussy and anus. When he pulled the corn syrup bottle out of her anus, the originally red tip of the bottle was coated with a brown layer. Scruffy sniffed the tip of the bottle briefly and then carried it over to Christine, who tried hard to turn her head away.

“Clean this shit!” yelled Scruffy as he shoved the shit-coated bottle into her mouth. After a short while of forced sucking, the bottle was removed and dump in the trash can.

“This should be TASTY!”

To Christine and Yoshi’s disgust, Scruffy carried the sweetened feminine torso over to Elaine, who licked at its pussy furiously. He quickly pulled it away, causing Elaine to extend her tongue in a futile attempt to touch the sweetened pussy.

“SICK PERVERT! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION!” exclaimed Yoshi with all his might.

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! Yoshi was shocked with 12,000 volts of electricity with the dwarf monster’s press of the red button. “You...You sho..should have keeept your mouth shut!” said the dwarf. “Urrrr....Urrraa...”

Scruffy then carried the corn syrup flavored torso over to Susanna and aimed its ass in front of her face, who dove nose in first between its asscheeks and licked furiously. When the dogman removed the torso, Susanna’s nose and lips were coated with a brown color. Scruffy then dumped the torso onto the gray-tiled floor and untied the ropes on both Susanna and Elaine.

With only lust and sex in their minds at the moment, they threw themselves at each other next the the torso and engaged in a deep French kiss while groping each other’s breasts. This kissing was combined with their forceful stripping of each other’s clothes. After a brief licking on each other’s necks and shoulders they went for the sexy-breasted torso. Susanna lifted the bottom of the torso up and rubbed her pussy onto the torso’s pussy while squeezing its red-nippled breasts. Elaine didn’t want to be left out of the action so she got on her fours and lifted her rear end in the air so that Susanna could lick it while Elaine herself could licked the torso’s breasts. It was basically a triangular sex configuration.

A series of Oh’s, Ah’s, and Mmm’s filled the entire kitchen room as Scruffy and the others watched. The dwarf monster, aroused by the erotic scene, pulled down his blue boxers and masturbated his ridged and hairy dick with his right hand, using the yellow grease from his armpits as lubricant. “Gross!” Yoshi thought as his own erection started from the sight of the women. His reaction was to move his arms, but he realized again that he was tied up.

Pussy juice glistened as it leaked from Susanna’s vagina as she continued her scissor the torso’s pelvis with her thighs. Slapping and squishy sounds could be heard all over the kitchen. Susanna played with her breasts with one hand while squeezing Elaine’s upward-pointing ass with the other. Slick lubricant leaked down Elaine’s creamy white thighs as Susanna licked her to oblivion. “MMmmm...Ohhhh...YES....FUCK...YES!” moaned Elaine with her eyes closed as she humped her ass onto Susanna’s face while on fours.

“It’s time...” said Scruffy as his penis became erect again, up to the size of a wine bottle. He walked in front of Elaine with his pants down and aimed his shaft into her eager mouth. She sucked on it with loud sounds.

The dwarf monster couldn’t stand his hard-on so he ran over and slid beneath Elaine to suck on her breasts and tried to hump his hard banana upwards. Yoshi felt left out of the action even though he knew he shouldn’t be feeling this way in this particular situation.

Scruffy later noticed his servent and exclaimed, “SORBAQ! WHO TOLD YOU SLACK OFF ON YOUR JOB!?”

“But master, I...I couldn’t stand it... and bessssides...th...that... old man won’t be aaa...ble...t..to..escape!”

“Hmmm...You do have a point, but I now have a task for you!”

After hearing that, Sorbaq reluctantly crawled out from between Elaine and stood up. “What’s your order, master?”

“Go summon Alyssa!”

“Ye..Yes master!” yelled Sorbaq before he scurried away towards the rusty metal door. The door opened and closed with loud creaking sounds.

Minutes later Scruffy ejaculated, blowing four spurts of semen into Elaine’s mouth, with the excess cum leaking out of her mouth and dripping heavily on the ground. “Lick it clean, BITCH!” Elaine cleaned Scruffy’s thick shaft with her lips and tongue. After nothing remained on his shaft, Elaine bent down and licked the cum on the floor like a puppy.

Later, both Elaine and Susanna orgasmed. With the aftermath of the orgasm, they reposition themselves and hugged each other while kissing. At this moment, Sorbaq pushed through the door a shopping that carried a naked woman covered with a white bed sheet. The woman, who had dark hair and lightly-tanned skin, was semi-unconscious.

Anger began to gradually build up within Scruffy, “Is she who I think she is?” Sorbaq stopped the shopping cart and pulled the white sheet away, causing Scruffy’s anger to shoot to the roof!

“I SAID ALYSSA, NOT MELISSA! DAMN YOU SORBAQ! THIS IS THE LAST TIME!”

Sorbaq went to his knees and begged, “PLEASE MASTER! D..DON’T KILL ME! PLLLLLEASEE...I..I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!”

At this point, Scruffy appeared to have calm down and, with smiley face, he motioned his servant to come closer. Sorbaq walked on his knees towards his master. “M..Master, am I forgiven?”

Scruffy patted Sorbaq’s head, “Of course you are forgiven. I am not that.... UNREASONABLE!” Suddenly, Scruffy raised his right fist high into the air and knocked Sorbaq down to the floor.

“Mmmm..asss...” POW! Scruffy struck again.

Blood gushed out of Sorbaq’s nose, along with several teeth. He tried to crawl away, but his master suddenly lifted him up with both hands and twisted his body like a piece of wet laundry. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MASTER PLEASE! AHHHHHHHHRRRRHGGGGGHhhhhhhhgGGHHGHGH!” Sounds of cracking bones can be heard.

“I AM GOING TO TRANSFORM YOU INTO SOMETHING USEFUL!”

Blood gushed out of Sorbaq’s mouth, nose, and ears in large quantity and his eyes rolled chaotically. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! After some heavy duty twisting, Scruffy stopped for a moment.

“This reminds me of a cartoon... TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!”

Sorbaq’s fate was sealed when Scruffy folded and unfolded him like a piece of origami paper. His bones, spine, and ribs broke and punched through his skin while his some of his guts spilled out from his mouth, ears, nose, and ass. Sorbaq resembled a rough cubic shape after Scruffy was done. He then walked over to the wall where was there a metal flap that covered a chute. After opening the flap, he yelled, “I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!” Loud snorting and growling sounds echoed upwards. The metal chute echoed loudly as Sorbaq tumbled down towards the hungry creatures.

“Hmph! Stupid good-for-nothin’ servant!”

“Now, rather than just carry her back, I’ll just fuck this bitch!”

Scruffy undid the bonds on Melissa, lifted her up, and carried her under his left arm towards the one section of the wall, where a set of wrist and ankle braces were attached. There were numerous 1-inch wide holes around at that particular wall section. Melissa’s ass was displayed obscenely to Yoshi and the amazons as she Scruffy carried her. He placed her flat against the gray-brick wall on her back and closed the reinforced steel braces on her wrists and ankles in spread eagle fashion. At that moment, Melissa woke up. “Where...where...am I? Wha....What’s happening!? Noooooo...Please don’t!”

“Too bad you’re so good lookin’. I hafta fuck you, you BITCH!”

Scruffy unzipped his fly and out came hs hardened 3-inch thick, 12 inches long shaft from its dark hiding place.

“NOOOOOooooooo...Please I beg of you.... PLEASE... AHHHhh!”

“Stop your whinin’ BIATCH! Now I’m gonna hafta use this!” said Scruffy as he pulled a blue capsule out of his pocket and forced her to pop the pill.

About a minute later, Melissa’s frightened face turned into a calm and aroused one. She started to moan slightly.

“Now that’s sooooo much better, fuckin’ retarded ass bitch!”

He slammed his thick-vein shaft into her pussy.

In...out...in...out...in...out...

Pussy juice leaked out of her hole and down her sexy thighs in the process.

“Ahhh...Ahhh...ahh...ooh....oh...ah...”

Scruffy deep kissed Melissa with his canine lips and tongue while groping her pointy breasts, squeezing out milk like a cheap water gun filled with milk.

“HA HA HA HA! I am the GROPANATOR!”

“Ooohhh...Ahhh...Oh...Ahh...”

In...out...in...out..in...out

“After I’m through with you, I’m gonna exhume your recently buried bitch-ass mother and fuck her too, while she’s still fresh! HA HA HA HA! Then I’m gonna tear her up and feed the pieces to Todie! HA HA HA HA!”

Minutes later, Scruffy’s relentless pounding on Melissa’s body caused her ribs and bones to crack. Blood gushed out of her mouth, but she continued moaning in passion. Her sense of pain was in complete oblivion.

“I’m cumming...AHHHHHHhhhhhhh!”

Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!

Scruffy pumped approximately half-a-gallon worth of semen into her, with the exces leaking out like a waterfall down her thighs. His grape fruit-sized testicles shrank to the size of grapes. Scruffy walked backwards slowly and waited for the others to come out.

Melissa’s eyes were unfocused and she moaned and strugged in semi-confusion. Squishy sounds started coming out from the holes on the wall. Green slime oozed out in large quantity. Red phallic-shaped tentacles slithered out of the openings and proceeded to enter Melissa’s body at all available holes: mouth, anus, and pussy. Smaller tendrils that were equally long and pernicious, went into her ears, nostrils, mouth, etc. Overflowing green lubricant leaked out of Melissa’s orifices. The tentacles and tendrils buried in her ass moved increasingly deeper over time while simultaneously devouring her pasty and brown feces in her intestines. Brown stuff can be seen moving out of her ass through the semi-transparent tentacles as if it was some hose pumping sewage water from a flooded street.

The tentacles and tendrils in her mouth moved deeper down her esophagus and stopped at her stomach to meet up with their anal counterparts. Similarly, the tentacles and tendrils invading her vagina crawled deeper until stopping and coiling up like millipedes in her womb. On the outside of her helpless body, many tentacles wrapped around her like giant snakes trapping their prey. It was an appalling site for Yoshi and the amazons.

In mere minutes, disk-shaped suckers and hollow needles grew on the tentacles and they proceeded to draw blood out through the needles while the disk-shaped suckers nibbled, chewed, and munched rapidly on her flesh. Likewise, the tendrils that entered her ears and nose began to devour the inside of her skull. Loud slurping, munching, and squishy sounds filled the room. Their speed was like that of piranha. In spite of all this, Melissa’s facial expression remained sexually delightful. She continued moaning sexually until her vocal cords were devoured.

After the tentacles and tendrils were finished, they promptly retreated back into the holes on the wall. The net result was a desecration of the former Melissa: Her only remnats were skin over her skeletal frame.

“Man, these fellows always remember to save the skin for me. They’re such reliable creatures. Speaking of skin, one of you is gonna wear it soon! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Christine and Susanna shivered in disgust.

“You...you...,” Christine began to protest.

“You my big fat ass, crack-snorting bitch! That will later, I promise!”

“Right now, it’s time for what I’ve originally intended for you grandma-fuckin’ goodie-two-shoes assholes!”

Scruffy pulled out his walkie-talkie, pressed several buttons, and yelled, “Todie! Come to kitchen #27 right NOW!” Moments later, the metal door creaked opened and in came a cute-looking brown mutt. Todie had on a small vest with a walkie-talkie on its side.

Bark! Bark!

“Good girl!” said Scruffy as he patted the dog as she stood erect.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a doogie treat. Todie eagerly licked the treat along with Scruffy’s greasy fingers. Chomp! The treat disappeared.

“AHHH! Fuck!” cried as his fingers began to bleed. “ARrgghhh... Bad things do come in small packages...”

“Now, Todie, watch these slutty broads and that shriveled-up nut sack for me while I attend to my other business...” said Scruffy before walking out of the kitchen in loud steps. His gigantic arms swayed menacingly in the same direction in unison while walking.

Christine and Yoshi were struck with awe at the oddness of a cute and seemingly harmless dog possessing a powerful killing ability. Susanna and Elaine were tired so they slept.

Outside the kitchen, Scruffy was just passing a badly flickering incandescent light bulb. He walked several feet and stopped next to a circular metal grate and then grinned down beneath him. Five feet below the grate was Officer Milo, who was tied up next to a 2 inch metal pipe. He looked back at his tormentor with a angry face.

“FUCKIN’ dog freak! Let me out before the entire LAPD comes looking for me! They will turn you into a bullet sack in no time! You’ll be sorry, man!”

“Let them by the millions for all I care! I’ll mow them down like lawn grass! HA HA HA HA HA HA! After I’m done decapitating their god forsaken heads, I drop them all down here so you won’t be so lonely!”

“EeeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Milo as he strained against the chains.

“Hmmm...You seem thirsty. Here, have a drink!”

Zip!

Pisssssss.......ssssssssssssss.....

Milo had no way of avoiding the stream of hot piss coming through the grate. “AARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!”

Drip! Drip! Drip!

“You also seem hungry! Here... have some fressssshhh FOOD!”

Psssst...Put..Put.. PUT....Drop...Drop...Drop...Splat! SPLAT!

“Be sure to share them with your fly friends! HA AH AHAHAHHAHA!”

Scruffy strolled away. His legs casually moved in the same direction in unison. Milo spat the brown squishy stuff out of his mouth, but was unable to do anything about the fecal matter on his face. He began hearing voices echoing between the metallic walls...

Back at the infernal kitchen, Yoshi and Christine noticed the metal door opening with a loud creaking sound and in walked Scruffy and a beautiful Asian-Caucasian woman wearing a semi-transparent night gown, a black bra, and matching panties.

“Alyssa my dear, these are your playthings for tonight!”

She smiled wickedly at all of them.

“HAVE FUN ladies a gentlemen!” said Scruffy as he walked out. His left limbs moved in unison while his right limbs moved randomly in different directions.

Alyssa walked over to Yoshi and kissed him deeply on his lips while reaching down and stroking his hard member. Yoshi’s face reddened as he returned the kiss. All of his hypocritical master’s teachings about chastity went out the window. Because of the pent-up energy from the previous sex show, Yoshi came faster than he had hoped and a huge circular dark stain appeared between his khaki pants.

Noticing that Yoshi was spent, Alyssa walked over to Elaine, who was sleeping on the floor along with Susanna, crouched down and slightly pressed her forefinger on Elaine’s forehead. She immediately woke up with enthusiastic energy and stared at Alyssa’s captivating eyes that seem to sparkle like stars. Alyssa gave her a subtle smile before slowly lowering her head toward Elaine’s for a slow, but light kiss. Alyssa moved her head back. Unquenched, Elaine immediately lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Alyssa and kissed her deeply. Alyssa was happy to oblige with the expected action. Their dueling tongues were briefly visible at various moments of the powerful kiss.

Elaine moved one of her arms down from Alyssa’s shoulders to play with Alyssa’s breasts, grabbing and squeezing them through her silky nightgown and black bra.

“Oooooohhhhhhh...MMMmmmmmmmm....”

Saliva leaked out from their lips like glistening corn syrup. To Elaine, the exstacy of the situation was unparalled to anything she had experienced before, even surpassing her wondrous experience with her ex-boyfriend. Alyssa reciprocated and dug her red nails into Elaine’s milk jugs and squeezed them.

“Mmmmm...Ohhhh...Ohhh....”

Yoshi, sitting 10 feet away, was getting drowsy and sleepy after his brief play with Alyssa and his will to keep himself awake was only the product of the scene before him. “Gotta...gotta... stay awake....Zzzzzzz..”

Alyssa lowered one of her hands from Elaine’s milk balloon and plunged two fingers into Elaine’s wet snatch. In...out...in...out...in...out... “Oohhh...yeah!”

Elaine wrapped one of her arms around Alyssa and enveloped her tightly against her own hot body to get more of the erogenous feeling. The pussy-stabbng went on for several minutes. Then suddenly, “AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Elaine in a powerful orgasm. They collapsed onto each other.Yoshi didn’t notice because he had already drifted into slumber and Christine could only grimace and close her eyes in disgust.

The florescent lights flickered suddenly as if to signal the arrival of the big house fly that just buzzed into the room through the metal grate on the rusty steel door. Droplets of murky water fell sporadically from the rusty pipes attached to the decrepit ceiling.

The fly flew around in various circles and curves and then slammed itself into Yoshi’s sweaty forehead without warning, waking him up by force. “Whhaaaaa....” Fortunately the fly’s direction was deflected and, instead of entering Yoshi, it traveled in the direction of the group of 5-gallon buckets that were huddled together below one of the pantries.

“Ribbit!”

“Frogs?” thought Christine.

“Ribbit....Ribbit!...”

“ZZZzzzzzzzz....”

Swoosh! “BrrrrrrrzZZZZzzz!”

SLURP!

A leopard frog leapt from one of the buckets and landed on the floor with a wet slapping sound. Christine looked at it with a slight sense of curiosity and fear.

“Ribbbit.....RIRRRRRRRRRIBBIT!”

The frog’s ribbiting became A crescendo that also increased rapidly in frequency. A horrific mutation began taking place: its body started to bloat and grow like a water balloon; it’s eyes began reddening; and it’s spotted green skin gradually took the texture and color of an insect. The sudden changes shocked both Elaine and Yoshi, who both peed in fear... again.

Two opened wounds instantly appeared on the frog’s back and out of those wounds sprouted large insect wings, exactly like those of the fly which possessed it. It’s wing span was well over one foot. The reddening of the frog’s eyes was soon followed by a rapid physical change: Each eye began to spit and divide like the cells of a newborn sea urchin. In less than a minute, the frog’s eyes resembled that of a fly’s. The net result was a gross mutated frog that retained most of its shape, but otherwise resembled a very large house fly. The frogfly took off and flew around the kitchen with loud buzzing sounds.

Meanwhile, after the brief interlude, Alyssa diengaged herself from a tired Elaine but continued the infernal sex game. She walked over to Susanna and stopped about 2 feet away from her. “Ah!” she gasped as her anus dilated. Her hole hissed as a puff of gas came out. She tok off her nightgown, pulled down her black panties and squeezed open her milky ass cheeks. “Eeeeeeeghhh!” A thick millipede-like creature slowly crawled out of her anus using its many tiny legs. Translucent slime also gushed out from time to time to facilitate its slow exit. The chitinous segments of the milipede were hairy and have mammalian eyes attached to them. The scattered eyeballs looked around in a way that was independent of one another.

Susanna watched in lust while Christine and Yoshi stared in horror as the millipede crawled out of Alyssia’s arms, down her leg, and onto the cold floor. It crawled away and hid itself behind one of the several refrigerators. The exit of the millipede was followed by the exit of a slicky, dark-colored worm. Gushes of slime flooded out regulary. The worm spiraled down Alyssa’s leg and crawled towards the lustful Susanna. “Aggggghhh.....aaaahhhhhhhh!” cried Elaine as it plunged into her pussy. At this moment, the effect’s of Scruffy’s aphrodisiac wore off and fear immediately embraced Susanna. She screamed, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OFF ME....”

“Too late,” said the sultry Alyssa. She walked over to her and held Susanna’s head so that she couldn’t aver their hypnotic eyes. Susanna was suddenly bombarded with mental images of women fucking, doing 69’s, kissing, etc. Her lips trembled. Unexpectedly, Alyssa’s eyes extended and slowly moved away from their sockets toward’s Susanna with squishy sounds. ALyssa’s eyeballs were able move away from their sockets because they were attached to thick, worm-like stalks. Each jerky movement of the opthalmic stalks was accompanied by an outburst of clear slime that dripped audibly on the floor.

Susanna’s eyes remained in pinpoint alignment with Alyssa’s as as the distance between their eyes narrowed a quick pace. At at distance of approximately three centimeters, the opthalmic stalks halted their advance and remained motionless for several seconds. A strange neon blue glow soon appeared in Alyssa’s pupils. The area of the glow soon expanded to the full circumferences of her eyes. FLASH! ZAP! Two intense beams of light shot forth and instantly melted and ruptured poor Susanna’s eyes.

“Ahhhhhhhhh....Arghhhhhh...Gaaaaahhhhhh!” screamed Susanna in acute pain.

“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s gonna be over soon. I’m going to give you my eyes!”

The opthalmal worms detached themselves from their residence in Alyssia’s eye sockets and wriggled into Susanna’s eye sockets. They struggled to nestle in the warm receptacles. In no time, Susanna’s new eyes were in place and they were almost indisguishable from her old pair.

Susanna’s screaming gradually dissipated as the exotic chemicals began from the worms took effect. In a falsely kind gesture, an eyeless Alyssa patted Susanna’s head and cooed, “It’s going to be alright dear. Just relax and it will be like heaven!”

While the wicked Alyssa laughed, her face contorted momentarily as two replacement opthalmic worms struggled on their journey from her body cavity up to her facial cavity. In mere seconds, with loud squishy sounds, Alyssia had a new set of eyes. Susanna looked at Alyssa dreamily with a slightly open mouth.

Right on the ceiling nearby the kitchen cabinets, a security camera rotated and zoomed towards the action while its lense was being adjusted remotely. Someone was watching....

Alyssa’s hands landed on Susanna’s shoulders and initiated the process of slight carassing and brushing. Sweat glistened on both of their bodies. Yoshi’s intense focus on the sex show was slightly interrupted by the sudden insinuation of buzzing sounds.

BUZZZzzzzzzzzzz! Buzzzzzzzzzzzz!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz! Flap! Flap!

BUzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz......

Three-inch flying cockroaches flew into the kitchen from inconspicuous crevices. They soon landed on the dirty marble kitchen countertop and scurried about in search of food scraps or, more specifically, flesh. However, maggots were already feasting on the scraps of flesh, but the hungry cockroaches were undeterred ate the meat and maggots altogether. Their audible movements and chewing noises aroused the attention of the resident below the kitchen sink.

Clinging on a large, chaotic web near the drain pipe was a gigantic rabbit-sized black widow spider feasting on one of her many prey: rats, large cockroaches, giant maggots, dragonfly-sized mosquitos, centipedes, and millipedes. The spider stopped feasting and rewrapped her food in silky web in order to catch the new prey. It crawled stealthly out of the cabinet and up to the counter.

Whoosh! She sprayed webbing from the tip of her abdomen at the cockroaches, trapping them instantly. The spider walked over to one of them, extended a black tendril out from her mouth and injected it into the cockroach’s mouth, and then extended another tendril out from her ass and plunged it into the cockroach’s butt. “UUuuuuhhh! UUuuuhhh!” Yoshi imagined/heard the erotic sounds from the spider.

The spider ejaculated and its tendrils dilated briefly to acommodate the fluids’ travel into the cockroach, which swelled up like a water ballon and exploded! The guts and juices of the cockroach reached as far as Yoshi, spraying the noxious stuff on his face.

“ARgggggggggh!”

At that moment, the spider vacuumed up the juices on the counter top with its hollow oral tendril, much like a regular fly would do. Yoshi accidentally tasted the cockroach juices and spider cum on his face and unwillingly realized it was DELICIOUS!

“WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!” cried Yoshi as if he had just taken a huge shot of dopamine.

Alyssa smiled and strolled towards the giant spider in bold steps. When her distance became became threateningly close, the spider leapt and attempted to bite her with its sharp fangs. Using supernatural reflexes, Alyssa quickly grabbed the spider in midair and clenched her red nails depply into the spider’s head, killing it instantly. Black-green fluids gushed out of its open wounds. She tasted the spider’s fluids.

“MMmmmmmm...Yum!”

She brought the freshly killed spider over to Susanna, who then immediately suckled at the spider’s wounds after a reluctant first taste. Black-green ooze dripped on her glistening body. While holding the spider with one hand, Alyssa groped Susanna’s right breast with the other.

“Suck it all down! BITCH!”

Unbeknownst to Susanna, the spider’s fluids had powerful aphrodisical properties and soon the effects were immediately taking hold. Tossing the empty husk away, Alyssa then kneeled in front of Susanna and and looked at her with a sultry face before French-kissing her. Her arms wrapped tightly around Susanna’s shoulders as their breasts mashed together. Both of them moaned in pleasure.

Alyssa pulled down her panties and tore off her bra. Squishy sounds came from Alyssa’s pussy and anus and two translucent red tentacles emerged from both of her hoes. The two tentacles plunged separately into Susanna’s pussy and anus, making her groan and gasp at the same time. Their pussies slapped together as Alyssa plunged in and out.

“Mmmmm...MMmmmm..Mmmmmm....”

Shortly afterword, Alyssa disengaged from the kiss, moved her head a short distance aback form Susanna, and opened her mouth widely, revealingly brilliantly white teeth. “Don’t be surprised! I use Krest Whitening Strips! Susanna, your teeth is five shades more inferior!”

Clear slime suddenly welled from her mouth and the tip of yet another tentacle emerged. Susanna’s glazed eyes dilated briefly with excitement as the tentacle plunged into her oral cavity. With the tentacle bonding their mouths together, Alyssa and Susanna engaged in a long and sensuous kiss.

Squish! Squish! Squish! Slap!

The sounds of the slimy tentacles going in and out of Susanna were very audible to everyone within the room. Yoshi can’t help but feel aroused again after the downtime was over. At certain moments, Alyssa would kiss and fuck Susanna so deeply that the tentacles were momentarily invisible to the outside.

“Mmmmmmm.......Mmmmmmmmmm.......”

Alyssa squeezed Susanna’s asscheeks while Susanna groped her breasts and played with her hair. The tentacles of Alyssa soon began bulging up, which was a sign of liquid buildup! In three powerful bursts, the tentacles in her mouth, rectum, and vagina unleased their gallons of overflowing cum. In a surprising move, the tentacles detached themselves from Alyssa’s body and forced their way into Susanna’s holes. She became semi-unconscious after her powerful body-shaking orgasm.

It was time. Alyssa moved her torso a short distance away from Susanna with her hands still grasping the sides of Susanna’s shoulders. A thin vertical red line appeared on Alyssa’s sternum region. The red line soon thickened and extended all the way from her throat down to her pussy. The sounds of tearing flesh soon began and Alyssa’s skin, flesh, and rib cage opened up by will, revealing all of her guts, but no blood poured out. All over the surfaces of her heart, lungs, liver, stomach, etc. were horrific eyeballs of various sizes. They were all looking at Susanna. Out from her bloody body cavity escaped about a hundred mutated millipedes and black-yellow beetles. Three green, bulbous tentacles came out and they latched onto Susanna’s mouth, pussy, and anus respectively. The tentacles pumped vile purple fluids into her body.

Alyssa’s body began to shake as tiny holes appear all over the surface of her beautiful porcelain skin. Hundreds of metallic tendrils protruded and extended from those holes and pointed in Susanna’s direction before stabbing her through the skin...

Yoshi was staring at the scene in front of him in utter shock, but was taken off focus when Todie the mutt climbed on top of Yoshi’s lap to lick the delicious spider juices on his chest and and face. Immediately noticing a opportunity to free himself, Yoshi quickly opened his mouth and clenched his teeth on the dog’s neck as she licked the spider juices on his face. He bit so hard that a thick portion of flesh on the dog’s neck ripped off. The dog collapsed on the floor and died quickly as blood flooded out from her neck.

“That switch is unattended! I won’t be electrocuted! YAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

With a powerful extension of his arms, the rope that was binding him instantly snapped apart into tiny threads. He immediately got off from his bolted chair and hurried forward to Christine to free her. Alyssa, who was busy with her operation on Susanna, didn’t seem to notice.

Alyssa began noticing some odd sounds and proceeded to turn her head, but it was too late. POW! With one powerful super punch from Yoshi, her head exploded into many pieces. Blood splashed on Yoshi’s face and everywhere else.

He yelled to Christine, “Hurry and get Elaine! This monster is going to regenerate itself in no time! COME ON!”

Carrying Elaine on her shoulders, Christine looked at Susanna from a distance. Yoshi whispered to a hesitant Christine, “She can’t be saved. We’ve got to go before it’s too LATE!” They hastily headed for the door and exited kitchen #27.

Milo heard footsteps above him and looked up. It was them! “HEY, CHRISTINE, YOSHI! HELP ME! I’M OFFICER MILO! HELP! HEEEEELPP MEEEEEEEE!” They didn’t notice him as they hastily walked across the metal grate.

Yoshi, Christine, and Elaine passed by a series of bloody wooden tables, massive vertical pipes, chained hooks, and butchery equipment before reaching the stairway. They heard footsteps echoing around them. “OH NO!”

A dark silhouette of a humanoid appeared in the distance. It’s red eyes glowed. When it got close enough, they realized that it was a creature similar to Scruffy: It had a heavily muscled human body with the head of a Chihuahua. In his hand was a gigantic broad sword. “You...can’t...ESCAPE!”

Looking for a weapon, Yoshi quickly got an idea and yanked three chains off the ceiling. He swung the chains around and threw them towards the rushing monster.

“AAARrrrrrrggggggggghhhh!”

The humanoid dog tripped and fell on the floor. Yoshi walked over to the monster and killed him by simply twisting his tiny head 360 degrees before ripping it off and tossing it away. Yoshi then snatched his sword before he and his friends proceeded to walk up the stairway. They soon got to the first floor, but their path was blocked by two male workers squatting on the ground and having lunch. Their food was not typical: Hamburgers with grounded human meat as patties. The patties seemed to be alive for they have tiny moving eyeballs on their surfaces as well as tiny red worms crawling in and out. The workers were not bothered by them, however.

One quick glance was enough to tell Yoshi that the sword was the answer. SLASH! SLASH! SQUISH! SLASH! SUISH! CHOP! CHOP! More blood was added to Yoshi’s clothes after that. He then kneeled down and reached into their pockets.

Christine protested, “What are you doing?! That’s not right!”

“I’m looking for the DAMN keys! You’ll never know, one or more doors in this factory might be locked.”

In addition to the keys, he also took their wallets and their 9mm handguns. Afterword, they walked out of the door to ground level. The meat processing equipment on the main floor was not active and not a single soul was in sight. The group hastily walked towards freedom that was behind the set of double doors in the far distance.

Suddenly they heard some footsteps! SCRUFFY! He was standing behind some of the equipment before breaking his cover at the right moment. “Uhh Uhhh Uhh... You folks can’t leave this factory unless I give you permission to do so!”

Yoshi then said to Christine, “I have a plan. Christine, aim and shoot directly at his elbow and wrists. That should be enough to make him drop his cleaver and delay his movement so that I can plunge this sword into his head.” Christine nodded in agreement.

Scruffy walked towards them and raised his massive cleaver gradually. Yoshi also and raised his sword and walked towards him. “NOW!”

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Arrrrghhhh!”

Scruffy’s wrist and elbow were struck by bullets but he still didn’t drop his cleaver even though he was struggling to hold it. Seeing the opportunity, Yoshi rushed forward and around Scruffy and thrust his sword diagonally upwards at the side of his neck right into his brain before he had a chance to force the bullets out and regenerate his bones and tissue.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” screamed Scruffy as he dropped his cleaver.

Yoshi pushed the sword so deep that it’s tip exited from Scruffy’s skull on the other side. Scruffy spun around and knocked Yoshi ten feet away with a powerful knuckle attack.

“RUN!” Yoshi cried out with a bloody mouth. Christine, while carrying Elaine, headed for the double doors as fast as she could. Yoshi also struggled to get up before scrambling for the exit. Scruffy screamed in pain from the sword that was lodged in his skull and was unable to see his enemies because of the blood covering his eyes.

Fresh air greeted Yoshi, Christine, and Elaine after they exited the demonic factory of human flesh processing. “At last, we’re finally out of this damn shithole!” said Yoshi.