The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 3: Heroes and Villains

Whoosh! Boom! Another section of the wall crumbled as as the second fireball released by the fury collided with it. The visibly shaking monk was beginning to lose his grip on the staff due to excessive sweat. Frustrated at the odds, the monk threw his staff into the murky sewage flowing beneath him. Splash! Sewage splashed onto his face. He spat and clenched his teeth. Rolling up his sleeves to prepare for an ultimate, desperate attack, he then channeled most of his spiritual energy down to his hands. His hands glowed with a bluish, white light. “Wave of Purity!” exclaimed Yoshi as he thrusted his palms diagonally towards the water. An artificial tidal wave began to form and moved towards the fury. It grew larger with each passing moment.

Splash! The tide of sewage water simply went around the fury without a scratch. “Foolish cretin, you can’t defeat me with low-grade magical attacks! Let me show you real power!” said the fury as she began to form a ball of blue fire on her hands. The ball of fire grew larger and larger until its diameter was approximately equal to that of the passageway.

“Shit!” exclaimed the monk as he turned and ran like he never ran before. The huge ball of fire began to move forward and accelerate. Friction with the walls caused countless pieces of brick to fall down in a tandem fashion.

As the monk ran, the surroundings around him became brighter every second and he realized that he was in deep shit. A thought came into his mind suddenly when he glimpsed an intersection ahead of him. He also heard sounds of flowing sewage. “Yes! If only I can make it...”

In a split second, he leaped into the flowing sewage. The huge fireball grazed his a back, burning a huge patch of fabric off. Luckily, only minor burns afflicted Yoshi. Underwater, the explosion he heard from the fireball colliding with the wall rocked his ears.

The current carried him for a while until his movement was stopped painfully by a sewage grate. “Arghh!” he cried the instant he was slammed onto it. He pried the grate open with his bare hands. After some sounds of twisting iron and then a crack, the grate gave way so suddenly that the Yoshi was flung forward by his own momentum. He fell into another river of sewage with a splash. The current was much slower due to the width of the river.

Splash! Yoshi’s head popped out of the water. He saw a figure of a person in the distance and froze. “Who are you?! Are you a denizen of evil?! Answer me or arrows will run through you!” yelled the female warrior. She was a beautiful brunette with curly hair, dressed with a leather skirt, metallic head band, steel-padded boots, iron bracers, and shiny breast plate that beautifully amplifies the contours of her breasts.

“No! No! Don’t shoot!”

“Then identify yourself.”

“I am Yoshi Homoto. I’ve came here to eradicate the evil that lies within these sewers.”

“How do I know if you are bluffing?”

“Dammit! Why are you so stubborn!? I was defeated by one of the Evil One’s spawn, a fury. Her powers were too much for me to handle. I’ve barely escaped her fireball attack.”

“......”

“Here’s my card,” said the monk as he threw a business card like a shuriken in her direction.

The card indicated that he is a spiritual monk specializing in supernatural research and defense. There are also the standard business address, phone number, and fax number. The female warrior seemed convinced, so she placed her bow and arrow aside. “Sorry for the misunderstanding. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lalandra Selox. I am a member of the Golden Phoenix, a secret organization that has existed since the ancient times to fight against supernatural evil. My squad leader sent me to the city to track the movements of the tainted ones and I’ve followed them here.”

“Finally, you have recognized me as a friend and not an enemy. I strongly urge you not to venture forth. The monsters are way too strong for you to tackle. You need to go tell your fellow fighters to aid you.”

“But my squad leader requires me to give a first person account of the events here.”

“Forget that. It’s way too dangerous! The moment you notice those monsters, they already know you are there. Even though they can’t see you, they can feel your presence. I have a feeling that they are going to send their minions to hunt me down...”

“All right then, let’s visit my squad leader.”

As the monk began to swim towards the bank, he thought he heard a growl in the tunnel above him.

“Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

The monk continued swimming when suddenly he heard a louder growl and some snorting followed by footsteps in water.

“Oh no!” the monk thought as he swam faster.

Lalandra stared at the tunnel with trepidation, readying her bow for anything that might come out.

“Ruff! Ruff!” barked the hound as it reared its head near the tunnel entrance.”

“Phew! It’s just a dog,” said Lalandra as she lowered her bow, “nothing to be afraid of.”

For an instant Yoshi felt a sign of relief. He swam to the bank with less anxiety. After getting himself out of the sewage, he threshed his arms and shook his body to shake off some of the nauseating water. He bristled a bit when he heard another growl.

“Don’t be afraid. There, there, nothing to be afraid of...” cooed Lalandra as she patted the beagle.

Yoshi thought for a second and then realized the impending danger. “Get away from that dog. Get far away. It’s a monster!” But it was too late, the seemingly harmless beagle began to bristle its fur while shaking its body spasmodically, signaling a transformation. Foam also began to build up in the beagle’s mouth rapidly. Lalandra’s attempt to run was futile when suddenly slimy red tentacles grew on the dog’s back and extended towards her with blinding speed. The tentacles wrapped around her wrists, ankles, waist, and neck, then lifted her about three feet off the ground.

Improvising a way to save her, the monk plunged his fingers into the decrepit brick wall and grasped onto two bricks, producing a cloud of dust in the process. He then threw the bricks at the dog. With unnatural reflexes, the dog willed a another red tentacle to emerge from its anus to knock the flying bricks into the water. Splash!

“No...,” said the monk in despair.

Another tentacle sprouted on the beagle’s back. This tentacle then proceeded to pry the female warrior’s lips open. She resisted by clenching her teeth, but to no avail. A sudden squeeze on the neck forced her virgin mouth to open.

“Ahhhhhhh.... Eeeeeh .... Mmm...Mmmphff... Mmmphf” were the only sounds Lalandra could utter as a slimy red tentacle entered her mouth. The other tentacles proceeded to take off her armor, headgear, boots, and anything else that she had on. Her gear fell onto the ground with a clanging sound. A tentacle then began to squeeze Lalandra’s left breast like a water balloon.

The desperate monk tried to throw more bricks, but they were all in vain. Either the bricks were knocked into the water or smashed to pieces. A cowardly thought began to creep on him, but that thought vaporized when he hearkened a sea of echoing footsteps.

No, not those mother fuckers again! So much sweat poured from Yoshi’s body that his body began to reek badly enough for him to notice. “Shit! Fuck!” thought the monk. There was no safe place to fight or hide: To his left was the beagle monstrosity; To his right was the group of armored knights and ninjas; Right next to him was the murky flow of sewage. Fight or die? The monk had no other choice.

“Ahhhhhh!” screamed Yoshi as he repeatedly grabbed bricks from the wall and threw them at the knights and ninjas. Clink! Clang! Plat! Splat! Some were dodged or blocked with swords, but some went through armor and crushed ribs and skulls inward. “What?! Caved-in faces, crushed bones, and they are still walking?!! Fuck all ya!” The monk shoved his hands deep into the wall and released enough spiritual energy to force a huge section of the wall to collapse onto the demonic warriors.

Meanwhile, the demonic dog continued raping Lalandra by releasing another tentacle to grope on her right breast. She could only respond with a stifled moan. Squeeze, loosen, squeeze, loosen... The tip of the tentacle in her mouth began to grow pink tendrils that caressed the walls of her throat and esophagus. In, out, in, out, in, out... More tentacles began to wrap on her thighs, legs, arms, and face. The tentacles snaked around, teasing her, then their heads grew tendrils like the one inside her mouth. The pink tendrils extended and wrapped around her body like a net, slithering and caressing insidiously.

As the pitiful monk continued fighting the demonic warriors that were still standing, the beagle continued its tentacled assault on Lalandra. Two tentacles forcibly spread her legs, while a tentacle, dripping with pinkish-translucent liquid began to tease her clit. Two of the several tentacles that held her legs began to extend tendrils into her pussy lips, opening it up like an eyelid. The teasing tentacle immediately entered her pussy. She responded with a stifled moan. While the pussy tentacle was pumping in and out, another tentacle emerged from the dog’s back and move towards her ass, stopping only inches below her anus. It then squirted a clear, slimy lubricant into the ass line. Pink tendrils began to grow from the tips of the tentacles wrapping around her waist into her anus, probing deep into her rectum and intestines.

Suddenly another erupted on the dog’s back and went upwards into her anus. Her eyes opened wide while giving another stifled scream and grunt. The tightness prompted the tentacle to crawl slowly into the hole as the clear lubricant dripped from the edges. Lalandra’s painful facial expressions began to change into expressions of pleasure as she moaned into the tentacle in her mouth. The tentacles in her mouth, anus, and vagina began to extend their tendrils deeper into her body as they continuously pumped in and out. Inside her throat, the tendrils grew longer until they went down the esophagus to her stomach. Within her rectum, the tendrils lengthened as they snaked through her large and small intestines, finally stopping after meeting up with the other tendrils in her stomach. The tendrils inside her vagina extended all the way into her uterus, but didn’t stop lengthening until her entire womb was filled.

In the instant Lalandra’s orgasm struck, the three tentacles squirted green semen into her body. As the dog was about to retract its tentacles, an arrow went through the dog. A painful growl indicated that it was hurt. The dog quickly finished retracting its tentacles and tried to run, but two more arrows struck and killed it. It laid on the cement ground on a huge puddle of blood next to the unconscious Lalandra. Unknown to others, a huge amount of the tendrils from the tentacles detached and remained inside her body.

“Finally, help has arrived!” cried the monk excitedly as he was holding the wrists of the monstrous knight that was trying to clobber him. Arrows went through the knight, freeing the monk of the struggle. More arrows rained on the remaining monsters, killing them all.

Who were they? Lalandra’s fellow squad members and Susanna, the squad leader! While the others were helping the unconscious woman, Susanna pointed the bow and arrow at Yoshi while asking him to identify himself. “I am Yoshi Homoto...” and the dialogue continued to the point where the squad leader was convinced of his motives. The monk then tried to dissuade her from venturing forth without reinforcements.

“Look at the remains of those monsters. Look at your unconscious comrade. The monsters are not your typical human enemies. They have high resistance to physical damage and their attacks are unconventional and deadly.”

“We, the warriors of the Golden Phoenix, do not flinch from enemies. Doing so is a sign of cowardice.”

“I know you have pride in your organization. But, for your safety, I strongly urge you to ask for reinforcements. There are much more powerful monsters up ahead. I was almost killed one of them, a fury.”

“You seem to equate your abilities with ours. Your recommendations are bordering on insult! Our special arrows are specially crafted to kill monsters!”

“You ignorant bitch! Why can’t you ...”

The conversation was brought a halt when the fury from Yoshi’s previous encounter appeared. She floated over to her fallen underlings and stopped.

“Old monk. From our previous encounter, I can see that you have feelings for me. Well, I can offer you what you can only fantasize in your dreams. But only if you join us...”

“... No .... Nooo... I didn’t... I”

The monk’s face grew red and he looked briefly at Susanna, who had a furious look on her face. She then immediately fired an arrow at the fury, but the arrow was vaporized instantly the moment it touched the fury’s flaming barrier.

“Fools. To defy us only hastens your demise. Die!”

The fury released a fireball, which the monk and Susanna dodged, but one of her comrades was not that lucky. Burning through her armor, the searing flame cooked her up like roasted chicken, leaving behind only a black, hairless body. The body fell onto the ground and crumpled up into ash.

“Retreat! Retreat! Everyone retreat!” cried Susanna.

Cowardice was off her mind this time. Only survival mattered. Together with the monk, the squad members ran towards the direction where they previous came.

* * *

Meanwhile, in a desolate snowy area in Greenland, an ancient evil was awakened by his former soldier’s descendants. His right hand bursted out of the ground, followed by his right hand, head, body, and finally the legs. It was a horrible sight indeed. The towering giant had on full body armor with the color of darkness. Vicious spikes protruded along his arms, shoulders, and helmet. Most menacing was the helmet, which had the shape of a demonic reptilian head with rows of razor-sharp teeth. The hooded descendants trembled as he spoke.

“Ahhh... After one-and-a-half millennia, I have finally awaken from this slumber. The power that should be mine long ago was driven away by those wretched fools...”

Rawgar’s eyes glowed red as his anger rose.

“...Their descendants will feel the wrath of my vengeance!”

“Oh Great Rawger! We will assist you in your quest!” they all said in unison.

“But first, I must defeat the Great Being that is going to arrive in two diurnal cycles. I will absorb all of its essence and its power! Only then will I become the supreme ruler of this damn world and the Dark Realm! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Great Rawger, the Hero the World! Great Rawger, the Hero of the World!....” chanted hooded people continuously while raising and lowering their hands.

“Silence!”

They all stopped. Rawger stretched his two meaty arms into the air, somehow causing dark clouds to creep towards his direction in the sky above him from the horizon. Lights began to flash within the dark clouds, signaling a thunderstorm.

“He’s going to summon his mystical weapon!” said one hooded figure silently to another.

The thunder and lightning got more intense as time passed. Rawger then began to chant: “Great Father of Darkness! Great Mother of the Abyss! The tides of darkness which thee walk, the shadows of terror which thee reigns! Great Sword of Darkness, appear!”

Purple Lightning began to strike simultaneously at the same point in mid-air. A tiny black dot appeared, which later grew into a black sphere. The lightning then stopped and the black sphere vaporized, leaving a mystical weapon behind. The sparkling weapon floated slowly downwards into Rawger’s waiting hand.

After grasping it, the dark clouds began to recede into the horizon and a peace and calm sky appeared again. “To the Viking’s last frontier!” exclaimed Rawger. Together began their journey towards the United States.

* * *

Another villain rose from hiding in Kyoto, Japan. “Finally, after three thousand years, the Great Being will arrive again in two days...” said the former daimyo sitting in his self-made throne.

Hamachi continued his monologue as his soldiers continued listening: “I was close, very close last time, in capturing the Great Being’s power, only to be stopped by that shit-eating bastard!”

Removing his sword from its sheath, swinging it in front of him, seemingly hitting nothing. In a flash, the sword emitted a thick beam of white plasma, illuminating the entire throne room. The beam of plasma struck a mass-produced statute of the spiritual monk, shattering it to pieces.

“With the powerful Sword of Takara I will destroy all my enemies! Hahahahahahahah!” cried Hamachi maniacally. His voice sounded almost mechanical due to the echoing within his helmet and samurai armor.

An Japanese lady in a black business suit walked in and said, “Master, the corporate jet is ready...”

* * *

Back United States, in the wilderness of California, another warrior was hunting down stray evil. Wearing a black hood and cape that covered his dark armor and the huge sword on his back, he seem too ominous to be a warrior fighting for good. He was searching in the woods, when suddenly, he heard a girl scream. “Oh no!” he thought. The warrior then ran in the direction of her scream.

In far distance away, a 16 year-old teenager was running desperately from a wild mountain lion. She was a 5′6″ blonde with C-cup breasts and flawless white skin. Her clothing was simple: She wore a T-shirt, short shorts, and hiking boots. Her athletic abilities she got from playing high school spirits gave her a slight advantage. Otherwise, she would have been a goner before she even had a chance to scream. Unfortunately, she tripped over a rock while running and fell on the ground. The mountain lion ran up to her and stopped. She tried to get herself up but the lion tackled her, pinning her to the ground. They were face-to-face! The girl stared in horror as clear slime dripped from its maw and a red object was coming out of it.

“Shit!” the panting warrior thought to himself. By the time he arrived at the scene, the mountain was already humping the dazed girl. It fucked her mouth with a red tentacle from its own mouth. Clear slime oozed from the sides of the girl’s mouth as the tentacle pumped lubricant. The girl’s pussy was raped by another red tentacle that came out of the lion’s own vagina.

A massive sword went through the mutated lion’s body. Slash! Slash! The lion was cut into three pieces, severing the tentacles in the process. Tom arrived just in time to see him slay the lion.

“Stephanie!” cried her father as he ran. He then took his coat off a wrapped it around her naked daughter, whose clothing was in shreds. Tears started streaming from his eyes.

“Are you okay?!” he said while brushing her hair aside.

Stephanie opened her eyes warily and spoke softly, “I’m okay daddy...”

“Wha.. What are these? These are no ordinary mountain lions.”

The warrior spoke solemnly, “They are former animals taken over by symbiots. These are no ordinary creatures... They are from outer space...”

“You mean aliens?!”

“Correct. But not just any alien, they are evil. They live for destruction and desecration of all life on Earth...” The conversation continued as they traveled towards the camper trailer.

Becky, Stephanie’s sister, came out of the trailer. “What happened?” she asked. “She was attacked by a mountain lion!” Tom carried her daughter into the trailer and laid her down on the bed, while explaining the incident to Becky. Later, he offered the warrior coffee and asked, “I forgot to ask your name.”

“Just call me Extrus.”

They spoke for a while before the warrior began to depart because of an urgency. “I have other battles to fight and monsters to kill. Thank you for your hospitality.” He left the trailer while waving his hands.

Many minutes later, Becky was sitting next to the sleeping Stephanie while Tom was reading a magazine on home improvement. Suddenly a guttural noise awakened Stephanie from semi-sleep. She then stared at her sister’s face. Stephanie’s eyes suddenly opened wide, shocking Becky a bit. She then got up, grabbed Becky’s shoulders and kissed her deeply. “Mmmphf..mmphf...” Stephanie then broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between them.

“What the hell are you doing?! Stop squeezing my shoulders. It hurts!” Becky managed to say.

Stephanie then stared seductively at her father and grinned. She opened her mouth and produced guttural noises. Suddenly a see-through pink tentacle came out of her mouth and pierced through the chest of her father, killing him instantly. She retracted the tentacle until only three inches remained outside her mouth. Tom felled on the floor with a sickening thud. His eyes were wide opened. Blood gushed out of the two-inch hole on his chest.

Becky tried to scream but was quickly muffled by Stephanie’s oral tentacle. “Mmmmphfff...!” Becky moved her head back and forth as the slimy pink tentacle bonded the mouths of the two sisters together. Stephanie clumsily pulled up Becky’s shirt to grope her breasts. Her efforts to resist were useful because Stephanie was inhumanly strong. While Becky was looking at her sister in horror, Stephanie stared at her sister with a seductive, sexy look. She continued the assault by forcibly pulling down her sister’s jeans and her own shorts. Becky strained herself to look down and saw , in horror, a see-through pink tentacle coming out of her sister’s pussy. Stephanie’s tentacle ripped Becky’s white panties open and it plunged in. She humped her as she while grabbing her ass cheeks with one hand and groping Becky’s breast with the other. The tentacle that bonded their pussies disappeared from view at the end of each stroke. Becky painfully moaned through the tentacle in her mouth. She wasn’t able to move her legs that much because Stephanie interlocked them with her own, leaving only her arms to flail in a useless struggle.

Meanwhile, near a road through the forest, Extrus walked up to his van and opened the door to the driver’s seat. He took off the huge sword on his back and placed in the back of the van. The engine sounded when he turned the key. He drove off, not knowing that he didn’t really save anyone that he thought he saved in the forest.