The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 8: Meat Factory—Part I

Officer Milo drove along his usual morning route. The commute on the freeway was much less dense compared to a few days ago at this particular hour, doubtless because of the completion of the roadside project. Suddenly he recieved an emergency distress call from one of his comrades: “104...104! I need assistance!” For some reason, the call wasn’t routed to the main dispatch center.

After the coordinates were relayed to his onboard computer, he immediately took the nearest exit on the freeway, slowing down abruptly while moving down the off ramp with a loud screech! He turned on his siren on while waiting for the red light. “Okay, let me see... A left turn here... two blocks up... one right turn ... left turn... Okay!”

Minutes later...

“Damn... There’s hardly anybody here...”

It was an area with warehouses and factories as far as the eye can see and lots of them were abandoned months or years ago. Officer Milo got out of his patrol car and slammed the door. He saw his comrade’s vehicle idling on the side of the road and the front door next to the driver’s seat was slightly ajar. He readied his 9mm handgun and walked slowly and cautiously towards his comrade’s vehicle.

He shouted, “Officer Hogan?! Officer Hogan!”

This time, he walked a bit more quickly.

He looked inside Hogan’s vehicle.

It was... it was ... a complete mess! Nothing was distinguishable as part of a human except for a severed ear and two eyeballs.

“Uguuuh! A monster did this! Gotta call for help!”

Officer Milo ran towards his vehicle, but suddenly something or someone strike him from behind and he became unconscious. The last thing he saw was his own police vehicle with the red and blue siren lights still on.

An unknown amount of time passed...

Clang!

A galvanized metal bucket fell from the second floor of the meat factory after a worker accidently knocked it over. It struck the floor and spilled its red colored contents. At this very moment, Officer Milo woke up from his unconsciousness.

His eyes slowly peeled opened. He tried to rub them but realized that he was bound with thick stranded rope. “Where the fuck am I?” he thought. After adjusting his eyes to regular focus, he noticed that it was some sort of factory and he was tied to a rack that was bolted to the wall behind him. Most of the lights were off. At this moment, he tried to loosen his ropes.

Suddenly, the lights were turned on in succession. He pressed his eyelids together in pain. After opening his eyes again, he began to pee in his pants in fear. The contents spilled from the bucket that woke him up resembled... No... It was Officer Hogan’s.... eyeballs, ears, badge, and the rest of him spilled from the bucket! It was as if someone had placed him inside some huge food processor and liquified him...

He heard some foot steps, then he saw a shadow. He turned his head left and noticed a person wearing a heavily blood-stained white apron and standard latex gloves walking towards him. The man stopped in front of him and said,

“Welcome to Jerry’s Meat Factory where the best beef, pork, and poultry products are made. Sit back and watch our production process...”

The worker walked away several steps, “...while you still have time left. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” His voice echoed between the huge metallic walls, sending shivers down Officer Milo’s spine and emptying more contents from his bladder some contents from his intestines.

“You crazy nut, let me go NOW!”

His demands were ignored.

Officer Milo, still working on his ropes, looked as far as his eyes can reach and noticed even more gruesome details. Besides some puddles of blood here and there, there were also pieces of fleshy skin, patches of hair, eyeballs, ears, and digits bunched up on the edges of the walls and in the corners. Their placement suggested an unfinished job of some janitor working here.

He realized he was sitting on some of them when he heard squishy sounds below him after making some movements and he didn’t want to look down after that. Suddenly the the machines in front of him turned on with very audible sounds of gears, motors, and pistons. A whistle blew, the conveyor belts started moving, and a slew of workers wearing the same outfit worn by the person who introduced the factory to Officer Milo flooded into the huge room.

They sang in unison while marching to their positions along the assembly line:

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! You lazy worm!”
“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Don’t be a lazy worm!”
“Lazy wormsssssss Eaaaaaaaaat Shitttttttt!”
“Don’t be a lazy worm! Don’t be a lazy worm!”
“Lazy wormsssssss Eaaaaaaaaat Shitttttttt!”
“Hardworkers geeeeet reaaaaaaaaal fooooooood!”

At this point they reached into their side pockets in unison and grabbed pieces of bloody raw meat to shove into their mouths. After chewing and gulping it down, they sang the last line in unison:

“Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Hardworker’s food is Deeeeeeeeeeelicious!”

“HA HA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAH HAH AH AHA HA!”

One of them raised both of his arms and exclaimed, “WOO HOO!”

They started working...

From some unkown location where the five conveyor belts began, chunks of meat started flowing in. Officer Milo squinted his eyes and noticed that the chunks were neither beef, nor pork, nor poultry. Well, that’s somewhat inaccurate. They were actually a mixture of all of them. Milo corrected himself. It was still horrible nonetheless because a large portion of them were HUMAN MEAT! Officer Milo began sweating even more as he continue his attempt to untie his ropes. “Crazzzyy! All crazzzzy! Gotta get out of this CRAZY PLACE! Arrrghhh!”

On one line were human legs that seemed to be freshly cut. Seven people on that line were responsible slicing and scrapping the skin off. One was responsible for chopping the toes off. The skin and the toes went into holes that led to separate receptacles in the lower floor. Five people were responsible for cutting most of the human flesh off the legs. Finally, the bones with some meat still left on are dump into another hole that leads to a machine that processes them into bone meal. Last but not least, the excess blood spilled from the legs are collected on a trough that leads to a receptacle where other blood is collected.

One of the workers on the leg line was a sexy redhead female (like the one you saw in the spider movie). The contours of her voluptuous breasts managed to reveal themselves despite her modest apron. She had a mango-shaped face, blue eyes, and sexy red lips. Men working beside her would occasionally take a glance at her while waiting for their work to come down the conveyor belt. She would sometimes lick her lips in response to the men’s lewd glances they would express their gratification with Ahhhs and Oooohs. Every move she made, including the meat-cutting, was sensual and erotic. Even Officer Milo can’t help but look at the sexy redhead occasionally.

After staring at her for a while, he shook his head to regain his composure and looked away in order to calm down the thing that popped up painfully in his black pants. He then observed the other line while still continuing to work on the ropes that bonded him.

The other line was for torsos and it was even more ghastly than the previous line. Standing near the beginning of the conveyor belt was a sexy blonde woman with just-the-right-size melons. She wore a apron, yes, but it was above a sexy nurse’s outfit. She held a super-sharp knife with a titanium carbide edges. Her job was to make bilateral cuts to the front of the torsos, opening them like a door. The knife, with its smooth and jagged edges, cut through the ribs, skin, and flesh with as much ease as cutting a birthday cake. Some of the female torsos had semen leaking out of their pussies and anuses, a hint of what had happened to these bodies moments before they arrived to this conveyor belt. The nurse would ocassionally taste the white juice with her latex-incased and blood-stained fingers.

Occasionally, the sexy nurse would raise the knife up to her pink glossy lips and lick the blood off of it with erotic enthusiasm, much to the delight of the male workers around her. She didn’t need to bring food to her work, it’s right in front of her! Whenever she would need a snack, she could cut a piece off and chew on it.

Next along the same line were five male workers responsible for taking out the entrails and other organs. They pulled them out with loud snapping sounds and dumped them into unique holes leading to specific receptacles for each organ. Finally, the empty shell of a torso is dumped into a huge machine for making bone meal after its meat has been thoroughly scraped.

The third line was for arms and it was almost exactly the same as the one for the legs, so Milo glanced over to the next one. It was for heads. The first job on that line was scrapping off the hair and that was handled by a sexy Latino woman and an Asian woman who both wore semi-transparent pink aprons over nothing but glossy blue bras and panties. They did their job using huge crescent-shaped razors, cutting off both skin and hair. Whenever there was a chance, they would press their bodies together and lick each other’s faces, lips, and neck while giggling!

There was only a simple job for the third person along the conveyor belt for the heads: eye gouging. It was handled by a young, nerdy-looking young man in his early twenties. There were countless moles and pimples on his face, much like a chocolate chip cookie with red sugar frosting. He needed no other tool other than speedy fingers and, for practical reasons, also needed no gloves. Whenever his stomach growled like a tiger, he would simply pop the eyes into his mouth instead of throwing them in a huge vat. Then he would spit out the hard-to-chew natural lenses out of his mouth.

The fourth person along that line was responsible for taking the skin off the head. Using automated head clamps and some mercury as skin loosener, the hairy old geezer did his job with ease. He threw the skin into a receptacle labeled “Sausage Stuffing”.

After the skin was taken off the heads, it was the job of the fifth person to scoop out the fleshy cranberry jam out of the head, saving the brain for the sixth person. The brain matter was dumped into a hole labeled “Quality Food”. Finally the hollow skull is dumped into a bone meal processor.

Officer Milo was still working on the knots and was cursing silently. “Fuckin’ assholes... So many knots... mother fuckers... bitch fuck shit eaters... hope they burn in fuckin’ hell while demons fuckin’ rape them!”

Moments later, the automated whistle blew, signaling a break. The conveyor belts slowed and stopped while the workers dropped their tools and breathed sighs of relief. To the suprise of Officer Milo, all of the workers within his sight took off their aprons, pants, gloves, and whatever they have on their bodies while standing in puddles of fresh and coagulated blood. They started to congregate in separate groups and proceeded to feel each other’s bodies.

“Yessss....so sexy....Ahhh....” hissed the red haired woman as she felt the vein-encrusted penis of one man and tightly squeezed the breast of an Asian woman, who in turn groped the red head’s breasts and rubbing her own thighs against hers. The man smiled with glee as he also felt the breast of the red-haired woman with his right hand and the Asian woman’s breast with his other hand. He also rubbed his own hairy thighs against the Asian woman’s thighs and reached with his left foot to feel the lower legs of the red haired woman, smearing you-know-what on her in the process.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm......... I love you biatches...” said the horny man.

“I love you too, you sexaholic and you hot bitch of sex!” exclaimed the red-haired woman.

“I love you all, you fag bitch and sex addict!” the responded the Asian.

“What don’t we have a gang bang like we always do?!” said the man.

“Umm... Yeah... just like the way the cock-sucking universe does it in the BIG BANG!” replied the Asian woman.

“HA HA HA HA HA!”

They got together in a triangle in a standing position and wrapped their arms around each other’s shoulders. The man wacked his dick around the women’s pussies. He kissed the faces of the women that he snuggled so close with, starting from their eyelids, to faces, lips, and neck, then all over again in random fashion. The Asian and red-haired woman likewise did the same to each other.

“Ummm...ooohhh...Ahhhh....Oooohhhh....Ahhhh....”

“Ooooooohhh...Uhhgghhhh...”

“MMmmm.....MMmmm... SEX with you bitches is way better than sex with my bitch ass wife...She doesn’t know sluttiness...She’s a boring bitch who only knows how bitch around like a fuckin’ bitch everyday!”

“AAAhhhhhhhhhh....!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...!”

“Ooohhhhh...Ahhhhh!”

The man sprayed his spunk like there was no tomorrow, splashing it all over the women. Their thirst for semen forced and each other forced them to feel each other’s thighs in order to scoop up some of the spunk in put it in their semen-addicted mouths.

“MMmmmm... I love this man’s spunk...” said the fag bitch red-head as she licked excess semen off her sparkly glossy red lips.

“Me too!” exclaimed the Asian woman as she licked it off her red-nailed fingers.

Soon they broke their triangle of love and got into a H position. The redhead went to the ground on all fours, while the Asian woman stood in front with her shaved pussy directed in front of the woman’s face. The man stood behind with his penis just inches around from her butt cheeks.

“Ahh... the stuff that fucker gave me does work!” said the man as he shook his seven-inch phallus. The veins grew on his penis rapidy like some monstrous tree roots. He’s ready!

The red-haired woman waved her shiny ass and exclaimed, “HURRY!”

He plunged his member in fucked her like a rag doll.

“Uhhh Uhhh Uhh UUhhhh Uhhh Uhhh!”

Pussy juice leaked out of her dilated vagina down her luscious thighs and legs while she licked the Asian woman to estatic heights of arousal. The Asian woman gripped the redhead’s hair with her red-nailed fingers and bit her lips as a response to the extreme pleasure she was given.

“Mmmm....Ohhh...Ohhh...!”

“Eeehh....Ahhh...Yes!”

The arched his body forward while continuing to fuck the woman, reached over to the red-haired woman’s waist and then over to her breasts, feeling them with primal lust. His face and ears reddened deeply as he pounded her like a jackhammer on concrete.

Not wanting to be left out, the Asian woman kneeled with the redhead still sucking on her puffy pussy lips and groped her breasts, feeling the man’s hairy hands in the process. She smiled sexily at the man. It was a genuine smile, enough to make his heart melt and make him percieve that time has stopped momentarily.

While the trio continued their heated gang bang of their lifetimes, another group engaged in an equally lustful sex act. The woman wearing the sexy nurse’s outfit, the Asian woman wearing a blue bra and panties beneath a transparent pink apron, and a Latino woman wearing the same attire started a gang bang of their own. With the exception of the nurse, the other two woman didn’t take off their clothes but merely moved their panties for pussy access. The three woman formed a love triangle on the metallic floor in a mouth-to-pussy-to-mouth configuration. They sucked each other in a fanatical frenzy, groping breasts, thighs, and wherever whenever they can.

Moments later, they all orgasmed almost simultaneously, spraying their pussy juice on each other’s faces. Each woman licked around the orifices to capture the juice that spilled out of range.

“Mmmm....Mmmmm....”

“MMmmm...”

“Ooohhh....MMMmm...”

They then break off from the triangle formation and stood up, hastily wiping their bodies of floor grime. The blonde nurse woman gave the Latino and Asian woman a sexy, seductive look, enticing them with her eyeliner-embellished eyes and glossy red lips. The Asian and Latino women responded to the blonde by taking off their semi-transparent apron and shiny blue bra and panties in a slow, sinuous fashion resembling what women do at strip clubs. All the Asian and Latino women have left on are their blue high-heeled shoes while the blonde stayed on her white platform shoes.

After their seductive stares, the Asian and Latino women slammed themselves together and embraced each other tightly, smashing their titties together. They gave each other a deep kiss while sinking their toungues into each others’ mouths. The blonde nurse woman moved forward and licked their ears alternately while feeling their backs and shoulders with her hands.

The Latino woman then broke the kiss with the Asian woman, leaving a hanging trail of saliva between their lips, which so dissipated. She then gave the blonde woman a deep French kiss, while the Asian woman licked her face...

Close by to them were four people: A scrawny nerd with a pimple-infested face, an old geezer, and two stout young brunette women who had luscious D-cup breasts. They were already engaging a heated sex craze. The two sexy brunettes, with their legs straddled together and over each others’ shoulders, were slapping there pussies together. Between their pussies was a huge sausage recently made from the factory they are now working in. It was raw and juicy. The red juices from the sausage would occasionally squirt with each slap of their pussies.

“Uh uh uh uUh Uh Uhh....Ohhh...Ohh...”

“Uhh Uhh Uhh Uhh...Mmmmm....”

The two brunettes reciprocally groped breasts while kissing each other with their wet lips. Behind one of the brunettes was the nerd while the old geezer was behind the other woman. They played with the brunette womens’ breasts while ass-fucking with great ferocity with their vaseline-coated penises.

“Uhh Uhh Uhh Uhh...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....”

“UUUUUUh uh uh uUUUUuuuuuuUh Uh Uhh....Ohhh...Ohh...”

Officer Milo shook his head to regain his composure from the erotic spectacle. He finally undid the ropes that bounded him and quietly and cautiously got up to evade notice. His eyes focused on the set of double doors that was about fifty feet awy.

“Just have to make a run for it,” he thought.

Squish! He was ready.

Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish!

Shit squirted out of the intestines that he stepped on. The other squishy sounds were caused by his crushing footsteps on the pieces of flesh, brain, eyeballs, ears, lungs, and livers. Then he slipped.

“Damn!”

A huge brawny guard holding a monstrous 25-pound cleaver emblazon with pictographs of an alien language noticed Milo’s attempted escape and quickly took action. He ran down from the the second floor platform along a flight of stairs.

Officer Milo noticed the loud footsteps striking the metallic staircase with a long BONG BONG BONG BONG! He turned and noticed with horror the cleaver-wielding burly man who grimaced threateningly at him. Milo slipped again, causing his face and uniform to become all bloody. He almost reached the double doors, but he was shocked that there were people walking towards him. He turned and ran for the second nearest set of doors. Again he slipped and he panted loudly in fear.

Squish! Squish! Squish! SQUISH!

A huge shadow enveloped Officer Milo. He turned his head and in front of him stood the huge cleaver-wielding man whose gigantic cleaver glisten as he raised it high in the air, ready for a body-severing chop.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“PINGGG!”

Officer Milo quick reflexes allowed him to roll his body along the floor in time to dodge the powerful attack, which left a huge gash on the floor accompanied by a sledge hammer-like sound. Officer Milo got up and ran. The burly swung his giant cleaver again.

SWOOSH!

Milo noticed some wind on his back and realized in shock and relief that the cleaver had cut through his uniform, but missed his back by only millimeters.

SWOOSH!

“AAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Unknown to Milo, there was a hole on the ground and he fell right in. He slid down a huge pipe, resembling those water slides at amusement parks, and landed into a huge vat of blood with a loud splash!

“AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” screamed Milo after he realized that he was floating in a huge bloody pool. The badly flickering florescent lights only made the scene more ghastly. He quickly noticed a metal bar ladder and swam for it.

At the upper floor, a worker spoke with the burly cleaver-wielding man:

“Aren’t you going chase after him?”

“There’s no need. Scruffy will take care of him.”

“You mean...”

The burly man nodded.

They both laughed.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !”