The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 9: Meat Factory—Part II

After considerable effort, Officer Milo finally got out of the huge cylindrical vat of blood. After climbing the slippery and rusty ladder to the other side of the container and finally landing on the dark floor, he wondered briefly on where to move next. The floor was slick and wet with tiny pools of coagulated blood. There were six other huge cylindrical vats in the huge room, each illuminated by three pairs of fluorescent tubes. The room was still poorly lit, however, because only the vats were illuminated. Officer Milo had to walk gingerly on the slick floor. There was an ever-present dripping sound within the room, caused by the leaky rusty pipes in the ceiling. The smell of rotting flesh and the buzz of about a dozen flies made him cringe.

Squish! Squish!

Milo didn’t even bother to look down to confirm what he had stepped on and continued walking. The blinking the lights were aggravating so he walked a bit more hastily. He finally reached the end of the length of the room and turn left. A set of double doors was within his sight, so he promptly walked towards it. He touched the handle of the rusty door with a sense of dread, then flinched. After hesitating briefly, he reached for the handle and opened it slowly. It opened with a loud creak. This room was also poorly lit, but was not as tall as the previous room. There were sickly yellow incandescent lightbulbs hanging from the twenty-foot ceiling. Some of them flickered badly. The dripping sound from the previous room was also present.

There were wooden support columns with ghastly scratch marks, as if done by some hideous monster, along with dried blood stains. Right below the light bulbs were wooden tables. Some had only blood stains while others had pieces of flesh and organs scattered about. Some even had partially or fully dismembered human and domesticated animal bodies. Further into the long room were countless meat hooks on chains dangling on chains from the ceiling. Most of them were unoccupied.

By this time, Milo’s heart was beating madly out of fear, but he tried hard to maintain his composure. One table caught his eye: It was a beautiful blonde woman with big, round, and pointy breasts and sexy, curvaceous body. She was shackled to the table in spread eagle fashion. The ghastly part was that her left limbs and a small fraction of the left part of her body was missing. There was a huge puddle of blood on the table on her left side.

Milo heard a murmur, which gave Milo the impression that she’s still alive. He walked closer and looked at her pretty face. She was trying to say something with her sexy red lips. By bending his body and placing his ears close to the woman’s mouth, he heard her plea: “...Pleasssssse... Pleasssssssee....Ffffff....fff...Fuuuck me! Ahhhhh!”

Right after hearing the message, Milo was taken aback by shock and a small amount of arousal. That small amount of arousal later amplified into full force when Officer Milo heard her moan sexily, “AAhhh....Aaaaaaahhh.. ...Ahhh...Please......Pleassssseee...Do me NOW!” The shackled woman turned her head and looked at him while licking her lips sexily with her tougue.

Officer Milo had to unzip his pants to ease the pressure of his perverse erection. He looked at his penis and observed the huge purple blood vessels popping up like hideous plant roots.

“FUCK ME NOWW!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEE!” exclaimed the woman as she struggled against her shackles.

Milo pulled down his pants partially after climbing on top of the wooden table. He immediately plunged into her tight pussy and began pumping like mad as he kissed the blonde woman deeply on her sexy red lips. He groped and churn the woman’s left breast with his left hand while he felt the rest of her body with his other hand.

He touched her face, her neck, her shoulders, down her arms and ending at her hands and red-nailed fingers. Milos touching of her body was relentless and filled with passion and wanton lust that was enough to overcome his logical thinking.

“MMmmmmpphffff....MMmmmmmmmmmmm.....Ohhhhh....”

There were loud slapping sounds as Milo’s thighs collided with the woman’s sweaty thighs during the constant plunging. Lubricants leaked from the woman’s pussy slowly but continuously, making it much better for Milo.

Moments later, Milo broke the kiss and stood partially up to play with her breasts with ease with both of his hands as the pumping continued. He used a gyrating squeezing-and-releasing motion while occasionally brushing her hard nipples with his forefingers. The woman continued moaning sexily.

“Ahhhh...Ohhh....Ahhhhh....”

Milo later stopped playing with her breasts and felt the sides of her curvaceous body instead. It was smooth and good to touch. Milo hands stopped at her thighs. After some quick thinking, he grabbed her legs and placed it over them over his shoulders so that he could feel them while continuing to fuck her.

Soon he dumped his spunk into her pussy, “EEEEEEeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh....AAAhh!”

He saw stars at that moment as he placed her thighs down and collapsed onto the woman for a final tougue-twirling kiss in her mouth. The ordeal exhausted him, so he felt asleep almost immediately.

Officer Milo had a dream...

Red lips! The first thing that Milo notice was the blonde woman’s red lips, then her strikingly blue eyes. She was laying in a white bathtub filled to the brim with water and with fragrant red and purple petals floating on top. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she looked at him with lustful eyes and a sexy grin. Officer Milo was standing in the doorway of the bathroom observing the erotic spectacle. The woman rubbed her soapy breasts with her heads in a flagrant display for him. Milo’s shaft hardened like steel. He walked towards her on the white-tiled floor while reaching out towards her...

Sometime later, he was awaken by something crawling on his face. Wait, there was more than one thing crawling on his face! Officer Milo’s eyes flickered open. He screamed! “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He immediately got off the table and brushed the maggots off of his face and body.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE!” exclaimed Milo in his mind as he spat out the maggots that got into his mouth. He then shook and brushed off the maggots on his fully turned-off penis. He pulled up his pants, buckled his belt, and panted in shock and horror. “What happened?!”

Suddenly, the dangling meat hooks on chains rustled in the distance. Milo turned his head a noticed a sihouette of a tiny figure walking towards him. He couldn’t make out the figure’s look because of the darkness. The figure soon walked into the reaches of the light bulb above Milo.

It looked a scrawny little man, but he didn’t look very human. He wore nothing except for a pair of brown-colored boxers. His skin was as pale as a dead person. His teeth was filled with cavities. He had almost no hair on his head. The inhuman characteristic was his pair of large 3-inch diameter eyes, which was pretty frigthening.

The semi-human creature spoke: “Hello! I am Speegal. I seeee that you’ve enjoyed her... Yes?”

“But...But....She’s...She’s...What have you done to her?”

“You didn’t even thank Speegal and now you are mad at Speegal! Speegal will tell MASTER!” With that said, the creature ran away.

“Hey!” Milo cried out. Milo wondered briefly and realized that what he said was not a good sign. He turned his head to look at the partially dismembered woman that he had fucked earlier and still couldn’t figure what had caused him to lose his common sense. Immediately he stopped thinking because of the possible imminent danger and walked briskly along the wall, trying to look for an exit.

He brushed aside the annoying chains hanging from ceiling as he walked hastily. Water dripped profusely from the rusty metal pipes above him, mixing with the puddles of blood below him. The dripping sounds were as annoying as the eerie rustling of the chains and hooks. More and more beads of sweat formed on Officer Milo’s face as he persisted on his attempted escape from this infernal meat factory.

His footsteps created minor disturbances in the puddles, but they were enough to attract several unusual creatures. Milo stopped abruptly when he heard distince walking sounds of multipled-legged insects.

“Must be some cockroaches,” he thought as he hesitated briefly before continuing to walk. The multiple tapping sounds go louder with each passing moment, making Milo even more nervous. Then all the sounds caused by what he percieved as insects stopped abruptly after he himself stopped his own movements. He made a quick 180 degree turn to observe the environment around him.

“Nothing. Am I just hearing things?”

Drip!

A huge droplet of water fell from above him to the puddle below. Milo immediately looked up and saw, to his horror, five unusual arachnid-like creatures with globular meatball-shaped fleshy bodies and tarantula legs. Each creature’s spherical body was capped with a huge, menacing human eyeball. Circling each eyeball were shiny metallic eyelashes that seemed more like razor-sharp teeth.

To Milo, the hideous creatures seemed more like the work of some crazed surgeon. Milo ran several steps forward, right before they all dropped simultaneously to the blood-stained floor. They all stared at him with their dilated-pupil eyeballs.

From some hidden oriface, one of them shot a burst of spider webbing towards Milo, who immediately strafed to dodge the attack. The webbing landed on the wall with a loud splat. The other spidery creatures began to scuttle forward.

“EEEEhhhhh!”

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

“Two down! These mother fuckers are quick! WHAT! AHHHH!”

Milo grabbed the two opthalamic spiders that crawled up his legs and threw them on the ground.

“Arrghhh!” grunted Milo after the vicious arachnids cut the skin on his palms with their metallic eyelashes. His palms bled from the multiple cuts.

In retaliation to Milo’s previous move, they fired spurts of webbing at him. Irritated and relieved at the same time because of the weak effect of the webbing, he stomped on them to oblivion. He smeared the yellow-brown ooze that got stuck on the sole of his right shoe on the floor.

After panting briefly, he continued walking. A few minutes later, he heard murmurs. Milo thought he was just hearing things, but the murmurs later became distinct sounds of a women having sex.

“Ooohhh....Ahhhh...Ohhhh....”

The sounds were very feminine and seductive. Milo’s face reddened as those sounds continued to pound his ears. Maybe it was his own imagination, he thought.

“Ahhh....Ahhhh....yes...”

It was impossible for Milo to ignore the voice because it echoed between the walls and ceiling.

“Ehhh....Ehhhh...Eh...Ehhhh...”

Officer Milo reminesced the feminine sounds as something from high-quality porno movies. The seductive moans increased gradually in audibility and intensity as he got closer to its source.

“Oohhh....Ooohhh...Mmmmmmmmm.....MMMMmmmm...Ahhh...”

An image of naked blonde woman’s face an upper body flashed inside his mind. She was moving her head sensuously while her breasts bounced as she was being pleasured by some obscured source. The slick sweat on her body glistened under the brilliant pink light that emanated from behind her. She was bobbing up and down...up and down...

Feeling very uncomfortable in his situation, Officer Milo shook his head to shake the thought away. His manhood began to stir in his pants making him reluctantly horny in a situtation like this.

He heard the erotic feminine moans again.

“Eehh...Eh...Eaah....Ehhh...Ehhh...Mmmm....”

More thoughts of the erotic blonde woman flashed inside his mind. This time, the sight of her brilliantly blue eyes took up his entire thought for the moment. The woman’s eyelids closed together, emphasizing her curled eyelashes. The mental image then moves down her face to her nose and glittery, glossy pink lips, which later parted slightly. Her sexy red toungue slowly came out and licked around her own lips. In an instant, the mental image moves back up to her eyes. She flashed her eyelids in an attractive way.

Officer Milo sweated more than ever as his heart beated like an automated hammer pounding on a drum. Water dripped on his head from the leaky pipes as he continued to walk.

“Shouldn’t have watched that much porn,” muttered Milo to himself.

Indeed, he did watch alot of porn. He squandered a significant portion of his income on triple-X videos. However, what’s happening to him at this moment has little to do with his usual daily fantasies.

Gradually, the environment around him seem to show a hint of pulsating blue color. He passed by several rows of meat hooks and wooden pillars. The pulsations became more intense as he got closer.

After passing by a couple of wooden pillars, he saw a beautiful spectacle and knew immediately that the sounds that he heard before came from this source. There were two women writhing together on a slick wooden table in erotic lust. One was a sexy brunette with D-cup mammaries. She had on lots of makeup: Her eyes were touched up with eyeliner along with pink-gray colors on her eyelids. Her lips and nails were glossy red and her hair was curly, but flowing freely nonetheless. The blonde woman was decorated up pretty much the same except that she had on glossy pink lipstick and nail color instead of red and her hair is uncurled and freeflowing. Both of them, however, had on sparkly silver bracelets, thin necklaces, and earrings.

At that particular moment when Milo noticed them, the blonde woman was on top of the brunette woman kissing her slowly but intensely. Their tongues extended momentarily and touched each other. Moments later, both of their tongues retracted back to their mouths, but a short-lived trail of saliva that glistened under the pulsating blue light connected their lips together.

Officer Milo, shocked and aroused by the scene, noticed that the blue light came from source above them: It was a dodecahedral glowing blue crystal hanging and rotating on a very thin, almost transparent line from the ceiling. The entire crystal glowed and dimmed as if it was some hideous radioactive substance.

He tried to think, but his thinking dissipated as he continued watching the live action. The women on the table smiled at each other as the blonde used her right hand to grope the brunette woman’s breasts and tickled her nipples.

“Ahhh....” sighed the brunette woman as she was being pleasured.

“Mmmmmm....”

“Ahh...Ehh...”

The brunette woman reached over to the blonde woman’s shoulders with her hands and caressed her back while she simultaneously raised her left knee to touch the blonde woman’s pussy lips.

“AAAAAAahhhhh...” gasped the blonde woman at the sudden touch.

While the blonde woman continued to squeeze and rotate the brunette woman’s breast, the brunette woman move her knee side-to-side and foward-backward to increase her companion’s pleasure.

“AAhhh...AHhh...Ohhh!”

The blonde suddenly jerked and squeezed harder the brunette woman’s breasts, making her moan even more.

“Mmmmm.....Mmmm...YES! OH YES! AHHHHH!”

“OOhhhh....”

The knee action stopped abruptly, so the blonde lower face for a deep kiss as she tried to rub her own pussy lips the brunette woman’s thighs, leaving a trail of slick lubricant behind that sparkled like snail slime under the sun. They touched each other’s shoulders and hugged hard.

Milo’s eyes suddenly jerked towards the side and he noticed a young Asian girl who looked to be around 18 years old chained and shackled to the wall next to the table were the orgy was taking place. She had pointy C-cup breasts with small areolas. Her body was extremely sweaty and she looked as if she was resisting some force that was trying to corrupt and control her. Trails of tears flowed from her eyes as she struggled helplessly. Some of her hair was stuck to her face because of the wetness. Her eyes would reluctantly look at the erotic spectacle in front of her but she would force herself to look away. There seemed to be two opposing forces at work. She was trapped in a cycle of looking and not looking.

Occasionally, her eyes would focus briefly on the blue crystal that was shining its brilliant rays upon her puffy eyes. Her eyes were glazed and she had difficulty focusing on her current situation and gathering her thoughts. Obviously her problems were caused by the crystal. Its light seem to bore into her mind.

She looked up and saw weird images appearing on the surface of the crystal, or within it, she can’t tell for sure. The images were lewd flashes of specific parts of a woman’s body. It was like a slide show of feminine eyes, face, lips, breasts, nipples, hands, ass, pussy, and legs. She would occasionally see the woman appearing on the crystal smiling at her or blowing a kiss. The young and cute Asian girl was becoming undeniably and unwillingly aroused at this moment. Beams of blue light criss-crossed her eyes, making her more dizzy and confused. The crystal spun at a faster rate.

Voices, like the ones Officer Milo heard, appeared inside her head and the Asian girl shook her head helplessly in an effort to suppress the seductive moans and groans.

“Mmm....Ahhh...AHhh...Ehhhh..Ahhh...”

Even when she closed her eyes, the images on the blue crystal hanging from the ceiling would appear inside her head along with the feminine sex sounds. The Asian girl clenched her teeth and became more teary eyed as she realized her failing struggle and her nipples hardened like pencil erasers at that moment.

On the slick wooden table below the luminous, pulsating blue crystal, the blonde woman and the brunette woman changed positions. They both stood up on their knees and interlocked each other’s fingers. The brunette woman took the initiative and began kissing the blonde woman’s face, then grazed her fully-extended tongue along the side of her face and down to her pink lips. A deep kiss ensued, ending with a trail of sparkly saliva between their lips. They smiled at each other as they looked into each other’s eyes.

Then the brunette woman kissed the blonde woman’s left ear while twirling her tongue around. She grazed her red tongue down her face, to her neck, then down along her shoulder, and right over her left breast. She pressed her lips on the blonde woman’s nipple, causing it her to gasped in pleasure.

“Ahhhh...MMmmm...” She pressed her lips together.

The blonde woman cradled the brunette woman’s head as she suckled on her breast like some thirsty animal. Milk would occasionally leak out.

Suckle! Suckle! Suckle!

These sounds were very audible to Milo and to the young Asian girl. Officer Milo’s hands were already on his shaft right now, trying to extract some pleasure from the current situation. His eyes were glued to the scene, unable to contemplate anything else besides the seductive show in front of him. In that moment, he didn’t even think of escaping.

The Asian girl, like Milo, was getting very aroused. Her breathing became more and more heavy. She knew it was wrong and that she normally like guys, but she found it hard to ignore and resist the seductive voices inside her head and the erotic writhing women in front of her, not to mention the magical blue crystal hanging prominently from the ceiling. Her eyes began to show signs of longing and desire, but still somewhat resistive. Some of her inhibitions and fear began to disappear, however.

Meanwhile, the brunette woman was already on the blonde woman’s right breast. Her other breast was slick with saliva at the area around the areola.

Suckle! Suckle! Suckle!

Suddenly, the brunette woman raised her head for a brief kiss with the blonde woman before moving back to the juicy melons. Her hands were not free: The brunette woman was caressing her back, shoulder blades, and her ass. She gave special attention to her ass because she squeezed hard and occasionally brushed her anus. The blonde woman did the same thing to her companion’s ass.

Their pussies leaked lubricants like there was no tomorrow. They would sometimes brushed their cunts together but won’t do it for long.

“Ahhh....Mmmm....”

Soon they changed positions again. This time the blonde woman placed her head right next to the brunette woman’s pussy. The brunette woman raised her slick thighs and placed them over the blonde woman’s shoulders.

Suck! Suck! Lick! Lick!

“OOhhhhh.....OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh..AHHH!”

The brunette woman was in heaven, even though the environment around her was not. She squeezed the blonde woman’s head and pressed her head closer to her pussy to get more of the feeling.

“OOhhhh....Ohhhh.....Ahhh!”

With her right hand, she played with her own boobs, causing milk to sometimes squirt out.

“Ehhh....Ehhhhh.....”

“MMmmmm.....”

The hands of the blonde woman moved over to the brunette woman’s ass and squeezed hard.

“OOOohhhh!”

Near the wall, the chains rattled and strained as the hot and horny Asian girl struggled to move back and get closer at the same time to watch/avert the sex scene. Sweat poured thick from her naked body. Briefly, the duo on the table looked at her and smile sexily.

“You’ll get your turn,” purred the blonde woman.

“...and you too,” said the brunette woman as she looked at Milo.

Right at the moment, he flinched.

Moments later, the brunette woman orgasmed.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH....!”

The blonde woman sucked greedily on as much juice as she can while some spilled on her face. She wiped the pussy juice with her hands and lick the excess juice. Just like in those food commercials, it was finger-licking-good!

Again they changed positions, but this time they were at the same level. They straddled each other’s thighs, placed their respective thighs over each others, and pressed both of their crotches together. Holding tightly on each other’s legs, they began rubbing their pussies with great fervor.

“Ehh...Ehhh...Ehhh...Ahhh...Ohhh...Ehhh..Ahhh...!”

“Mmm..Yes...Yess....OH...YES....EHh!

They reached for and groped each other’s breasts while they both kissed in unison. The blue crystal above them pulsated brightly. Both of them moved their heads around to make their kisses more inclusive.

Nipples! They sucked on each others nipples again as they hugged each other tightly and then releasing the hug to alternate between themselves.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” cried both of them as they orgasmed simultaneously. Pussy juice gushed out of their holes in great quantity and they continued pressing their crotches together to exchange juices. The brunette woman looked at the Asian girl and smiled sexily with her eyes gazing at her intently while the blonde woman licked the sides of her slick face. This seductive look caused the Asian girl to look away, but not before give a deep, focused glance.

The sensuous duo stopped momentarily to rest and prepare for their next round. After giving a brief kiss, the blonde woman got off the table, went over to a black wooden box encrusted with jewels and grabbed a lengthy pink object. It was a translucent, flexible pink dildo. Holding the dildo, she got back up on the table. The brunette woman knew want to do and got on her fours while the blonde woman inserted one end of the pink dildo into her own pussy and inserted the other other end into the brunette woman’s fuck hole. The brief instrusion caused her to sigh briefly, then the pumping action started.

“Ahhh....Ahhh...Ahhh...Ehhh...Ohhh....”

Slick juices flowed each of their thighs that glistened under the blue light. The sound of slapping thighs was music to Milo’s ears. The brunette woman groped her own left breast with her hand while supporting herself with the other. It was simply to pleasurable for both of them to maintain their composure, so they swung their heads around in exstacy, especially the blonde woman, whose hair was all over her face. She had to brush it aside from time to time. This brushing of her hair placed her hands right in the path of her breasts, allowing her to play with it. Most of the time, however, her hands were gripping onto the brunette woman’s waist.

Moments later, orgasms washed over both of the women. The brunette woman got back on her knees, close to the blonde woman with the nipples of her breasts almost touching her. Both of them brushed their sweaty hair aside and kissed other, revealing their tongues momentarily, while they closed their eyes. Held tightly in the blonde woman’s hand, the translucent, pink dildo was raised between their lips. They both cleaned it by licking along its length with their extended tongues and kissing it with their succulent red and pink lips, brushing each other’s lips occasionally.

A loud splat somewhere near the women briefly disrupted Milo’s attention. The splat was followed by loud squisy, slimy sounds. Soon the sounds got louder and louder, enough to make Milo trepidate but his main focus was still on the women. At this point, the brunette and the blonde women both held the flexible, pink tentacle between their respective mouths, sucking on each end feverishly as glistening saliva dripped from their lips. Suddenly the squishy sounds came to a halt and an approximately one-inch thick semi-transparent red tentacle rose up near the edge of the table between the two woman. Milo was unable to see where it was attached to for its origin was hidden behind the box-type table.

The brunette and the blonde woman toke notice as the large red tentacle rose near them. Its tip was pointing upwards but then it shifted and arched into a semi-hook shape near its end. It appeared to be pointing at the woman. Instaneously, it sprayed a fine, white mist at them. Their eyes became droopy and they collasped onto each other’s shoulders, dropping the dildo they were both sucking on. Milo continued observing.

The slick and slimy red tentacle then wrapped itself around the women’s waists, pulling them even closer together as it tighten its coil. Tiny bumps soon formed on the tentacle’s surface near its end, which later grew into light blue tendrils. Like some hideous worms, the myriad tendrils crawed along the women’s breasts, waist, and down to their anuses. Another tentacle rose from its hidden base, but after rising up several feet, a two-foot long section of this tentacle detached itself and landed on the table with a slimy splat. The tentacle wiggled like a huge worm and inserted itself between the women’s pussies, causing both of them to moan in their sleepy state almost simultaneously. They held each other tighter reflexively and continued to moan as the dildo worm repeatedly contracted and expanded in slow, oscillating manner.

Fear began to struck the Asian girl who was chained to the wall, even though she was unwillingly semi-aroused. The slimy, squishy sounds appeared again. Near the edge of the base of the table below the two women, Milo observed a huge mass of moving, slithering cranberry-jam-like blob of pasty slime traveling towards the Asian girl. Milo, who could have at least done something to help the innocent victim, just stood their stunned at the erotic spectacle.

The girl rattled her chains and chattered her teeth as the pasty, slimy thing moved towards her in a slow pace. She panted in fear as the mass of red, pasty slime began to coalesced together, increasing its volume. The squishy sounds were very loud this time as the slimy mass began to take the shape of an erotic woman with a slender figure. She was completely semi-transparent in a bright red color. The surface of her body had a brilliant luster, which enhanced the contours of her shapely thighs, perfectly sized waist, and C-cup breasts with pointy tips. There were no visible organs inside her transparent body and her eyes were in a powerful, glowing green color. She had long, high-volume hair, but it was made of gelatinous slime, like the rest of her body.

As the red woman looked down at the young Asian girl and smiled, the girl panted in supernatural lust and fear as she looked into the red woman’s brilliantly glowing eyes that seem to suck her soul. The red woman then kneeled down and pressed her breasts to hers as she gave the Asian girl a deep kiss. Her long, slithery snake-like tongue extended into the girl’s mouth and reached deep into her mouth and throat. Soon, the expression of fear on the girl’s face disappeared and was replaced by a fearless and excited expression. Her eyes closed after they were deeply gazed upon by the bright green eyes of the red woman. She wrapped her arms around the red woman as the French kiss continued. Suddenly a snake-like tentacle extended rapidly from the red woman’s pussy and quickly plunged into the Asian girl’s cunt, causing her to moan loudly.

“AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Milo as his spunk ejaculated on the dark, wet floor. His cum swirled in the puddle of water as he stepped on it accidently from the sudden involuntarily jerk caused by his orgasm. His face reddened as he panted from his high. He wanted to rest.

Unfortunately for Milo, danger was on his way. He heard rattling sounds of the meat hooks and chains. Turning his body, he saw a dark silhouette of a creature with a spherical body and two human-like legs. It had several tentacles extending from its sides. As it walked into the paths of scintillating light rays from the dreadful incandescent bulbs, Officer Milo observed that it had slick red-pink, bumpy skin with hideous purple blood vessels on its surface. It had a completely black, vertical leaf-shaped pupiless eye on its front, but no visible mouth. As the creature traveled under more thin rays of light, he saw hideous glistening blades attached to the end of its multiple tentacles. Taking this as more than a hint, he ran in the opposite direction, giving the current erotic sex show one last look.

Officer Milo ran and ran, rattling a huge a mount of chains. Suddenly, his path was blocked by a set of huge vertical pipes placed side-by-side. He thought briefly before trying to squeeze through the tiny space between the pipes.

“Shit! I’m fuckin’ stuck!” cursed Milo as he got halfway through.

He turned his head and was horrified that the creature growled and traveled faster and faster towards him.

“Noooo! Ahhhhhh!” exclaimed Milo as the creature, which didn’t seem to have a mouth before, suddenly opened its huge maw with five rows of metallic triangular teeth.

“AAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Splat! Squish! Squish!

The incandescent lightbulbs flickered.

The water dripped from the rusty metal pipes.

The chains creaked from the air currents of the ventilation fans.

Officer Milo woke up and found himself lying on the wet floor. He realized happily that he had safely reached the other side, but accidently knocked himself out after his head struck a right-angle metal pipe. Turning his head after hearing some metallic banging sounds, he saw that the creature was still trying to get to him even though its path was blocked by the vertical pipes. He got up and sneered at the monster before walking off.

Moments later...

There was rusty steel door with a metal grate near the top. It was right below a light bulb. The surrounding area was very dark, almost impossible to see. Officer Milo noticed that the door was slightly ajar, so he simply pushed it open and walked in after hesitating shortly. It led to a short but wide hallway with six doors (including the one he just entered). As he walked, Milo noticed some moving shadows that blocked the light source from above. He tilted his head up and saw...

... a huge mass of tentacles with frog-skin like texture and color ravishing a athletic looking woman! She had on shiny breast plate armor, a silver headband, fingerless black gloves, metal-plated boots, and metallic kneepads. Her screams were stifled by the tentacle in her virgin mouth. Officer Milo noticed that she had an absolute look of terror on her face. The frog-skin tentacles began stripping her armor and clothing off, dropping everything on the floor with loud clanking sounds. Immediately, Officer Milo noticed a walkie-talkie like object next to the pile of armor and shredded clothes. Looking up, he saw the woman flashed her eyes. He briskly walked over to the pile to pick up the radio and looked at the woman again. She flashed her eyes even more quickly as the tentacle wrapped around one of her breasts and massage it.

Officer Milo fiddled the radio a bit and finally turned it on! Just then two green tentacles simultaneously plunged into the women’s anus and pussy forcing her to moan loudly!

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

A voice blarred on the radio, “Susie! What’s happening?!”

Officer Milo spoke, “...Uh...Um....Your friend’s trapped by a...uh.. tentacle monster!”

“What?! Who are you??!”

“I’m Officer Milo of the LAPD!”

“Try shooting the damn thing! I’m coming!” The radio went silent.

Officer Milo saw a small 9mm handgun on the floor and picked it up. He tried to aim it at the creature, but with so many tentacles thrashing about it was hard to be accurate enough not to hurt the woman. Milo observed with arousal the green tentacles pumping in and out of her pussy and anus, with slimy lubricants leaking out of the edges. The clear lubricant crawled along her thighs and legs befored dripping down to the blue-tiled floor. Lubricant also leaked out along the edges of Susie’s mouth. Her facial expression resembled a person straining to lift weights.

“Mmmphf....Mmmmm....” moaned the Susie as the tentacles continued to ravish her.

Small bumps that later became blue tendrils formed along the surface of some of the tentacles. The tendrils wrapped themselves around Susie’s breasts and caressed them, causing her nipples to expand and contract. The tendrils also tickled her ears and entered her oral, anal, and vagina cavities. Her body glistened with heavy sweat at this point.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The shots only managed to injure a few tentacles, but that didn’t detract the creature from continuing its infernal assault on the woman. One of the tentacles released its grip on Susie’s breast and lethal metallic spikes grew on its tip. It waved menacingly towards Milo.

Officer Milo shot at it. CRACK! PLINK!

The tentacle was pushed back a little, but it immediately recovered and started rushing forward him. Officer Milo immediately reached for and opened a random door for his escape. He closed the door behind him and the spiked tentacled collide with the metal door with a loud CLANG! It continued to bang on the door.

Officer Milo cursed after realizing that he was trapped. This room lead to nowhere because it was only a storage room with lots of cans, boxes, crates, and janitorial supplies. He looked up and observed that there was a ventilation duck running across near the ceiling.

“Of course!” exclaimed Milo.

Suddenly there were sounds in the duct and Milo prepared his handgun. Pop! Clank! The ventilation exhaust grate popped off and landed on the floor. A feminine leg reached out, followed by the rest of her body. She landed on a huge crate. Her sight was captivating: She had D-cup breats, jet-black hair, a sexy curvaceous figure, and an egg-shaped head. It was Lucy.

“Are you Officer Milo??!! Where’s Susie!”

“...Uhh...Ummm...She’s behind this door...But I...”

Before letting him finish, Lucy rushed pass Milo and opened the door. Officer Milo tried to warn her but he was too late, the slimy green tentacles grabbed Lucy and began stripping her. Milo tried to shoot the tentacle, but the tentacle knocked the gun off his hands and the gun slid along the floor to the other side of the wide hallway.

“Shit!”

Milo immediately backed away into the storage room and can only observe helplessly at the event. The tentacles stripped Lucy of her armor and clothing.

Lucy screamed to Milo, “Call for help on the radio! Mmmmphffff!”

A fat green tentacle silenced her mouth. At this point, she was completely naked except for her earrings, bracelette, and necklace.

“Mmmmmmmphfff...MMmmmm!”

Officer Milo had a huge boner watching the spectacle while fiddling with the radio. After some static, he hear a voice, “Lucy? What’s your status?”

“Lucy and Susie needs your help right now!”

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO LUCY AND SUSIE!?”

“They are captured by tentacle monsters, I couldn’t help them. The bastards are hard to kill! ....I’m Officer Milo of the LAPD!”

“What???!! No! I should’ve send more people! Don’t worry, help is on the way! Wait...where are you?”

“I’m in a storage room below ground level in some meat factory!”

“.....TRY TO SAVE THEM!” The radio went silent.

Officer Milo knew that he couldn’t do anything but watch. At this point, the woman that the tentacles had ravished earlier began to show signs of pleasure on her face, probably because of the vicious lubricants/aphrodisiacs she ingested earlier, while Lucy showed signs of absolute terror. They both looked at each other as the tentacles pulled Lucy upwards towards Susie. Slime and sweat dripped profusely both their bodies, which glistened heavily in the under the sickly flourescent light.

The tentacles pulled Lucy towards Susie to the point where their breasts, abdomen, and thighs were touching each other. The tentacles in their mouths and pussies suddenly withdrew. Lucy produced a short scream before tendrils wrapped themselves around both of their heads and forced them to kiss each other deeply as they tightened their coils. A thicker blue tendril crept up between their lips and squirted a vile flourescent pink liquid into each of their oral cavities. Lucy’s facial expression gradually began to change.

Thick green tentacles wrapped around both of their bodies, pressing them hard together while even more thin tendrils aided in the process. Soon, a tentacle with a T-shaped end approached their pussies and entered itself between each of their holes. A tentacle wrapped around their thighs and waists began to pull and push, forcing them to involuntarily hump the the monstrous double-dildo into each other.

“AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Officer Milo as he sprayed his spunk onto the side of one the big cardboard boxes. He didn’t want to stick around so he climbed on top of the pile of crates near the edge of the wall and crawled into the opening in the ventilation duct. It was dark and very uncomfortable inside. He crawled as quickly as he can. Moments later, he was become very sweaty and tired.

After going across two rooms, he was in the process of crossing the third room until he froze in horror at the sight he saw below the ventilation grate. There were multiple pails and drums of various human and animal organs with countless flies swirling on top of them. The organs appeared to be moving, but after focusing a bit, he realized that those were maggots!

“UUuuuugggghhhh!” grimaced Milo as he continued crawling in the duct.

After crawling for a few more minutes, he came upon a diverged path. There were three paths to choose from. He stopped and heard faint squishy, screeching sounds coming from his right and left. Their movements appeared to have hastened as they took notice of Milo because the sounds got louder and louder. Officer Milo look left and right and observed carefully that the light from the ventilation grates were momentarily block by something.

It was definitely not good, so he crawled straight forward hastily. Moments later, he forced open the grate on the wall and slowly climbed down the set of vertical and horizontal pipes. He was in the same huge room where he had been in before. The familiar chain hooks, wooden tables, pipes, and wooden columns were all to depressing for him.

“FUCK! AAHHHHH!”

He turned a saw a metal door with a grate near the top. It was near a dim lightbulb that hung from the ceiling. He walked closer and noticed that he couldn’t see anything beyond the grate. The door was slightly ajar, so he pushed it open slowly and walked into the dark void. He couldn’t see a damn thing, but he noticed that the floor was very dank based on the minor splashing sounds produced when he moved there was a strong and familiar odor.

Then all of a sudden...TACK!

All of the florescent lights turned on in succession. The room was brightly illuminated and Officer Milo noticed all the gory details. He heard a hissing sound and turned his head. It was Speegal!

“Sss....My master was right! It’s better to have the prey come to the predator! He he he he he!” said Speegal as he started walk backward away from the light switch while rubbing his greasy palms together.

He turned back to his previous sight. It was a horrific scene of a kitchen: There were long tables with large, circular cutting boards; knives and cleavers of every variety hanging on the walls; meat slicers, meat grinders, jigsaws, and all other machinery used by butchers; buckets and barrels for holding entrails and blood; and finally blood extraction pumps, automatic skin peelers, and other unconventional tools.

A set of four powerful ventilation fans ran continuously in the room, but did almost nothing to reduced the gut-wrenching smell of rotting flesh and blood. A faint buzz of flies can be heard.

At the center of the room were two conveyor belts connected by a smaller conveyor belt at right angles. They were stained heavily with blood. Bits and scraps of flesh are visible along the belt. On top of the belt were moving meat hooks dangling from a short chain. They moved along the same path as the belt. Right now, there was almost nothing on the moving hooks and conveyor belts.

Standing at the far end of the room near a countertop right below the ventilation fans was a huge, insanely muscular 7-foot tall person was doing something on the wooden table. He couldn’t tell exactly what he was doing because he could only see his back, but he did notice loud squishy sounds.

His fear immediately overshadowed his curiosity as he decided to make a run for it. He turned and walked for the door, but he noticed that it was locked.

“Shit!”

Sudden a sick face appeared on the metal grate of the door. It was Speegal. He was jumping up and door to speak in front of Milo’s face.

“You...can’t....leave...now!”

“You still...ACK!”

Milo reached through the grate with his hands and gripped onto Speegal’s large head. “Open the fuckin’ door or I’ll gouge your damn eyes out!”

Speegal squirmed and finally freed himself, but not before Milo blinded him in one eye. “AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh! SSss...YOU WILL PAY!” screamed Speegal as he ran away.

Officer Milo rattled to door, but turned back when he heard a sound. The muscular man was facing him with a grinning face. He didn’t look that human. Besides his unnatural buffness, he had the head of a vicious bull dog that seemed to have been surgically attached to the human body. He wore nothing but a super extra large T-shirt and wide blue jeans. His huge hands were holding a sexy Latino woman in her late twenties or early thirties. She had a slender figure and C-cup breasts. She was facing the bulldog-man as she was being fucked by his monstrous one-foot-long phallus. Her arms were dangling on her sides as she moaned in unwanted pleasure.

“UUhhhh....Uhhhhh...”

The bulldog-man looked at Officer Milo and spoke, “So you are the one that my minions captured. Well, let me introduce myself, I’m Scruffy, the Master Butcher of this factory. But I would prefer the term Archbutcher.”

“What do you want with me!?”

“Heh...You would’ve died like the ones on these tables if it weren’t for your spiritual alignment. You’re alignment matches very close to mine and the others within my group...,” said Scruffy as he continued to hump the woman.

“SO WHAT??!”

“I will give you a chance to join us, the Great Society, where you will take part in the conversion of this decaying planet to a utopian paradise!”

“That doesn’t make sense, why are you killing people?!!”

“The answer is too complicated for your pathetic mortal brain to understand...”

“What if I refuse?!!”

“Hmmm...Maybe this will persuade you!” replied Scruffy as he pulled the Latino woman away from his phallus. Scruffy threw the sexy woman at Officer Milo causing him to fall back and land on a pile of flesh and organs with with loud squishy sounds. Juices squirted from the organs and flesh.

The woman panted and plead, “...Pleassee...help....me...”

Scruffy snorted and reached into a cabinet drawer to grab a small dart and a bottle of florescent pink liquid. He dipped his dart into the liquid and immediately threw it at the woman.

“Help me....Uuughh!” The woman’s eyes dilated at the sudden attack.

Soon, her facial expression of fear and weariness turned into a face of passion and lust. She smiled and kissed Milo in an erotic frenzy. The woman interlocked her thighs with Officer Milo’s as she reached for his penis.

“Noo....What are you doing?!”

“Just give in to the woman!”

“AAAAAHhhhhh!”

The woman held onto his penis like a videogame joystick and pressed on its tip with her thumb as she kissed him.

“MMmmmmmmphff!”

Without warning, the woman stood up while still sitting on Milo’s thighs and started pulling down his pants and underwear. She sat on his shaft and moved up-and-down repeatedly.

“Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhhh...!”

She brushed her hair aside occasionally and swung her around in passion.

CLANG!

The door leading into the room detached and feel on the concrete floor. Out from the door came ten Phoenix amazons and the monk Yoshi.

“Your time on this world is up, denizen of the Dark Realm!” vociferated Christine, the leader of the group.

“Oh Really??! I think it’s much better if ya bitches suck my dick!”

“You’re in no position to make demands, you canine demon!”

“I gave ya’ll slut-whores a chance to be my biatches and this is how you speak to me?! Well then, dead or alive, partial or whole, diseased-riddened or not, ugly or pretty, I WILL RAPE YOU ALL! Except for you, old man!”

Yoshi breathed a sigh of relief.

“My fellow comrades! FIRE AT WILL!” ordered Christine.

They pulled out their semi-automatic shotguns and fired!

CHICK! CHICK! CHICK!... CHICK! CHICK!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!..... BANG! BANG!

Blood erupted from the thirty shotgun wounds on Scruffy as he collasped backwards on the floor, right below the long table.

“This seems to easy,” thought Yoshi.

Yoshi looked to his left and noticed the young Latino woman riding on Officer Milo’s cock.

“Uhhhgghhh....Uhhhh....Uhhhh...” moaned the woman as she played with her own breasts.

Yoshi walked over to the duo and forcibly pulled the woman away and then knocked her out gently by pressing on several pressure points.

“Whew! I’m glad you people came here to rescue me. Did you save Lucy and Susie?”

“...They...We can no longer get them back...”

After helping Milo get up and putting some clothing onto the unconcious woman, the group of people began to leave. Right after all of them exited the butcher’s room, they all heard a loud voice.

“NOT SO FAST!”

They turned and saw Scruffy, still alive and breathing, standing near the edge of the table.

“EEEEEeeeehhh....AHHHH!”

The bullets were forced out of Scruffy’s body and fell to the floor with multiple plinking sounds. “You mother fuckers can’t kill me that easily!”

“Everyone shoot that bastard down!”

CHICK! CHICK! CHICK!....CHICK!

BANG! BANG! BANG!....BANG!

Scruffy ran across the room to grab his full-headed helmet and bullet-proof plate mail and hurriedly put them on. He reached for the rack and grabbed his monstrous 150 pound cleaver measuring 2.5 feet by 4 feet. Holding his cleaver up, he shielded most of the bullets.

PLINK! PLINK!...PLINK!

“NO!” screamed some of the Phoenix warriors simultaneously when they saw their reflections on the flat side of the gigantic cleaver.

“Let me try! Everyone spread out!” commanded Yoshi as he stood right in front of the door. Scruffy was walking closer and closer.

“Holy Burning Palms! YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!”

The stream of fire traveled towards Scruffy’s legs, burning his jeans.

“HA! Your earthly fires can’t even singe me!” said Scruffy as he continued walking towards the door.

“Rui Lai’s Illumination!”

A spiraling star bursted towards Scruffy, but he simply thrusted the flat side of his cleaver foward to deflect the attack right back at Yoshi.

“FUCK! AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!” screamed Yoshi as the star knocked him backwards. He slid along the ground and was stopped abruptly by a pillar in his path.

“SHOOT HIS FEET!” exclaimed Christine.

BANG! BANG! ... BANG!

CHICK! CHICK!

They all emptied their semi-automatic shotguns, but Scruffy was still walking with his giant cleaver. Refilling their guns would take them to long, so Christine ordered, “Everyone fall back!”

In a wild frenzy, the group dispersed from the area in front of the door to the butcher’s room. Some of the warriors began to frantically reload their shotguns, while others pulled out their swords. Christine made a hand gesture and the two sword-wielding amazons knew what to do. They stood right next to the door away from the butcher’s view, readying for an ambush.

Scruffy walked out and... SLASH! SLASH! Both women thrusted their swords into the waist of the bulldog humanoid.

“AAAAAArrgggggghhhhh! YOU BITCHES WILL PAY!” snorted Scruffy.

Having said that, he immediately swung his giant cleaver side-to-side, instantly killing the ambushing Phoenix warriors. Scruffy’s giant cleaver collided with walls with a extremely loud clanging sound. The two women were severed completely at their waistlines. Their guts spilled out along with lots of blood that splattered on the walls and floor. The two dying women writhed spasmodically as blood gushed out of their mouths.

Scruffy walked forward with the swords still dangling on his sides while brandishing his gigantic cleaver menacingly. The Phoenix warriors, the now conscious Yoshi, and Officer Milo (who’s currently carrying the unconscious woman) started walking alway briskly.

“You can run, but you can’t escape my wrath! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!”

His hideous voice echoed between the walls in a terrifying manner.

A chase ensued with Scruffy hunting down the warriors. With one quick swing of his demonic cleaver, an amazon was instantly chopped vertically in half starting from her left shoulder. She emited a short but loud scream before the blade cut through her ribs, organs, spinal cord, and finally exiting her pelvis.

“Three bitches down! Eight more biatches and two studs to go! HA HA HA!” laughed Scruffy as he observed them running in the distance.

One of the women slipped and fell on the slink floor. She cried “HELP!” Her comrades turned back and tried to help, but it was too late because Scruffy caught up to her swatted her like a fly with the flatside of his cleaver. CRACK! SPLAT! Scruffy lifted his cleaver back up, revealing the horrific splatter of flesh, organs, and bones on the floor and on the side of his cleaver. He tasted the red, squishy matter on his cleaver and licked it clean. After that he scooped up the human pancake on the floor and devoured it in five quick chews and gulps. Blood dripped from his canine lower lip.

Yoshi noticed the tables and metal containers and had an idea. “Everyone go to the rendevous point first, I handle this shit fucker!”

He rolled up his light brown sleeves and clenched his fists tightly.

“Acting heroic all of a sudden, you senile old man?!”

“I WILL VANQUISH YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! YAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Yoshi did an uppercut on one table, then another uppercut on another table. The tables ripped off from their bolts a flew towards Scruffy.

SLICE! SLICE! CRACK! CRACK! Both tables splintered into pieces.

“Ran out of tables?!”

Immediately, Yoshi went for the drums that were holding organs and blood and lifted two up vertically with both hands and faced Scruffy, who was grinning. Yoshi quickly retracted his arms and thrusted them foward in a double punch, sending the cylindrical drums foward with great momentum.

“Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!” CHOP! CHOP!

The rotting organs and maggots splattered on Scruffy’s muscular body after the drums were ripped open by his cleaver.

Meanwhile the Phoenix warriors, Officer Milo and the unconcious woman were walking up a zigzag type stairway to the first floor.

“Don’t walk so fast,” said Christine to one of her soldiers, “you might...”

“AAHHhhhhhhh!” RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!

The unlucky amazon convulsed under the fire of a machine gun from somewhere above them and dropped on the floor with a thud.

All of them then heard a sibilance, “SSsssss...I am SssSpeegal and I am going to SssKill you sSS All! HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA!”

Christine quietly asked her troops, “Anyone of you have a tear gas grenade?” An amazon way in the back replied, “Yes!”

Holding the tear gas grenade in her hand, Christine pulled its pin off and threw it with enough velocity for it to bounce once along one side of and wall and travel up towards Speegal’s position. “AAAAAhhhhhhhh!”

“QUICKLY!”

Four amazons rushed up with their 9mm handguns and shot at the struggling Speegal who was rubbing his painful eye (one missing from an earlier battle). He collasped on the ground. After the gas subsided, they walked up and observed the scene: There was a M90 machine gun mounted on a tripod along with boxes of ammunition. Speegal laid on the ground lifeless with one of his arms on his chest.

“We must make sure,” said Christine.

One of the warriors approached Speegal with a dagger and stabbed him three times in his chest. “Here, let me do it!” said Christine as she snatched the dagger away from her subordinate’s hands. In a fanatical frenzy, she stabbed the dagger on Speegal’s head and face twelve times before stopping.

Soon after Christine was done, the entire group began walking up the decrepit stairs. After they got to the ground level, one the warriors cautiously opened the door slightly, took a peek, then quickly opened it completely while the other women readied their semi-automatic shotguns.

“Okay! Let’s go!” waved the amazon at the door.

They poured out of the stairway door and walked cautiously down the long hallway with their weapons ready for any surprise attack. The bodies of the possessed people they’ve killed earlier were still laying on the ground around puddles of coagulated blood. Demonic one-foot long maggots were feasting on their bodies.

As they neared the intersection of hallways, they heard a sound. Then they saw a red soft drink can rolling in their direction. It stopped right below Christine’s boots.

“AAAhhhhhh.... nothing beats taste of carbonated soda after a heavy killing.... HA HA HA HA!” said Scruffy as he walked into the intersection from the left.

“What did you do to Yoshi?!” Christine asked.

“Well, let’s just say he’ll be fully cooked in 3 1/2 hours! HA HA HA HA!”

Meanwhile at an unknown location somewhere at the underground level...

“AHHHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME! AHHHHH!” screamed Yoshi. He was all tied up from his shoulder down. He tried kicking the oven door, but it was no use. The door was made from a special metal alloy and hardened glass. Struggling hopelessly on the wire rack, Yoshi realized that he was doomed! Bright yellow fire blazed behind him. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Back at the first floor main hallway...

“You’ll pay dearly! Everyone shoot! Aim for for his eyes, neck, and joints!”

BANG! BANG! BANG! ..... BANG! BANG! BANG!

Scruffy continued walking towards them, causing them to retreat slowly towards the entrance to the stairway as they continued to shoot. When they got to the stairs, they hurried back down.

“Let’s use this machine gun!” suggested Officer Milo.

“Do you know how to use it?” asked Christine.

“Yes I know. I’ve had lots of experience with this type of weapon.”

“Fine then, you use this while we use our shotguns!”

Soon after, Scruffy appeared standing in the stairway above them.

“FIRE!”

RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT...... TAT TAT TAT....

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Swoosh! Slash! Plack! A amazon was instantly severed slantwise in half by the cleaver that was thrown by Scruffy, narrowly missing Milo by inches. Scruffy walked slowly down the stairs in loud steps.

“Fall back! Fall back!”

The suriving members of the party retreated down the stairs back to the hideous underground basement. After they got to the underground room, Milo suddenly had an idea.

“Wait! There’s another way out! The conveyor belts in the butcher’s room lead to the first floor!”

“Are you sure?” asked Christine.

“I’m not that sure, but there’s a 50/50 chance!”

“It’s worth a try then!”

Together they hurried towards the butcher’s room. Moments later, Scruffy reached the underground room and saw the people’s backs.

“Ahh...perfect!” whispered Scruffy to himself when he saw two of the amazons running through the suspended meat hooks and chains. He extended his muscular hand and wiggled his fingers. The suspended hooks next to the amazons instantly latched onto the flesh of the two amazons, causing them to scream in pain!

Their comrades stopped and looked back, but they couldn’t do anything.

“This can’t be happening! I thought telekinetic powers was just a myth!” said Milo.

The meat hooks, under the influence of Scruffy’s power, dug deeply into the two amazon’s chins, ears, ribs, anuses, vaginas, thighs, and shoulders. The chains started to pull, causing them to scream even more.

“HA HA HA HA HA!” laughed Scruffy in the distance.

Seconds later, the immense strain on their bodies caused by the pulling meat hooks ripped their bodies apart. Their guts and blood spilled out in great quantity accompanied by extremely loud ripping sounds.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

The remaining survivors turned and ran in desperation towards the butcher’s room. After they got there, Scruffy was already far behind them. Together they climbed onto the conveyor belt. Officer Milo still carried the unconcious woman by his side, so he carried her up before he himself got up. The conveyor belt carried them upwards.

After they conveyor belt carried them into a tunnel, everything went dark. About a minute later, they realized where the conveyor belt really lead to, but it was too late. They thought they could outrun the conveyor belt, but someone speeded it up, so they were all doomed. They last thing they all saw as they fell were giant spinning metal blades...