The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 21

Act Five, Scene Two

Emily looked up at Miss Scarlett shyly. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you do inductions on stage,” she said quietly. “I love watching you coax those people, convince them to fall under your spell.”

“Thank you,” Scarlett said slowly.

“Could you... could you give me one like that? No trigger, I mean.”

Miss Scarlett grinned, her smile making her brown eyes bright. “Yes.” She thought for a moment. “Do you want to dance?” she asked.

“I’d love to,” Emily said honestly, and rose. Miss Scarlett turned on the CD player and came to her. A dark harmony began to play, and the brunette slid her arms around Emily’s neck. The blonde girl placed her hands on Miss Scarlett’s waist, and they started to sway, junior-high style. Scarlett was smiling at her, an enticing light in her dark brown eyes, and Emily let herself stare into Miss Scarlett’s eyes and fantasize, gaze into the depths of topaz and chestnut, chocolate and ebony. She had always thought this style of dancing was silly, but with Scarlett it seemed intimate, like an embrace.

“I want to talk to you about something,” Miss Scarlett said softly, “and I want you to promise you won’t say anything until I’m done... all right?”

“As you wish,” Emily nodded.

Miss Scarlett grinned and nodded, not breaking eye contact. “I love dancing with you,” the Southerner said softly. “I love the way we move our bodies to the rhythm, the way we sway to the beat, the way our bodies move in time. It’s very comforting to be here with you, it’s safe and tender, easy and calming.

“We don’t even have to think about how we’re moving our bodies in time... we just move automatically, together... it’s as easy as breathing... it just happens automatically, without having to think about it....

“Dancing with you is very relaxing, Emily. I feel calm and safe and secure dancing with you, and the more we dance the more comfortable I become. The more we dance, the more comfortable we are together, the more calm, safe, secure and relaxed we are together.

“The more we dance, the more we sway back and forth together, swaying back and forth, the more calm and relaxed you are with me... so calm and relaxed, easy and safe.”

Their eyes were locked. Miss Scarlett’s voice was so soothing and lulling that Emily barely noticed the pattern the beautiful Southerner’s words were leading her into. She was lost in the moment, lost in the dance, lost in Scarlett’s deep brown eyes.

“It’s so easy to relax into this rhythm,” the raven-haired hypnotist continued gently. “Back and forth, back and forth, easy and relaxed, comfortable here, comfortable together, comfortable with me... listening to my voice, listening to my words, focused on my eyes... relaxing into the easy rhythm, back and forth, back and forth... trusting me completely, listening to my voice, trusting my voice.”

Miss Scarlett’s eyes shone with confidence, reflecting her smile. “The more we dance,” she continued, “the more focused you become on my voice... the more we dance the deeper you fall into my eyes... and as we sway back and forth, back and forth, you realize that the easy rhythm is part of you, our dance is part of you... my voice is part of you...

“Look deeper into my eyes, Emily... deeper, and deeper... you are lost in my eyes... your whole being is focused on my voice, the rhythm of the dance, the rhythm of my voice... and the rhythm is so relaxing, and looking into my eyes is so relaxing, that your eyelids are getting heavy... the more you listen to my voice the heavier your eyelids become... the more we dance the more relaxed you become... back and forth... your eyelids are getting heavy, heavier, and heavier, and heavier... you are lost in my voice... your eyes are closing, closing, closed... good... now sleep.... sleep... sleep.”

Emily’s blue eyes fluttered and closed, and she didn’t even notice when she and Scarlett stopped dancing. Her mind and body relaxed into the familiar pattern of trance, and she remained standing as her head nodded and her golden hair fell into her face.

* * *

“Listen to me very carefully, Emily,” the hypnotist whispered in her ear. “Remember the other day when I made you think you were a lynx?”

“Yes,” said the hypnotized blonde girl.

“I want you to focus on that, remember the suggestions I gave you,” Scarlett told her. “Remember how you felt playing that part, remember meowing and purring. Imagine yourself being a lynx again. See it in your mind’s eye. And as you imagine yourself as a lynx and continue to listen to my voice, feel that memory stir in you, awaken in you.

“Imagine yourself as a lynx, with slitted pupils, with cat ears, with claws, with a tail. Allow that image to take hold of you, become a part of you.

“That image is becoming stronger now,” Scarlett continued. “You are feeling catlike, feline... the lynx within you is awake, stretching and purring.

“You feel the feline part of your personality taking over. The lynx within you is so strong now, it is part of you... you feel your feline qualities becoming your dominant trait. You are feeling very feline, extremely feline... you are not a lynx literally, but you are a very feline woman... you meow and purr as you talk, you can’t help it, you usually don’t even notice yourself doing it.”

Miss Scarlett grinned. “You are playful, Emily, seductive, a temptress, a predator. You are independent and wilful, affectionate, loving and wicked... you are a lynx.

“When you wake up, Emily, you will be convinced that you are a lynx... you have long nails filed to points: these are your claws... you have painted them black.”

Miss Scarlett found the cat-ears headband and slid it onto Emily’s peaceful blonde head. “You have a long tail with black fur,” she suggested. “You have black cat ears on the top of your head... you have cat eyes, slitted pupils... you possess all these feline attributes.”

Miss Scarlett took a deep breath. “And now let me tell you something else, Emily. Do you remember the fantasies we’ve shared when I was a vampire?”

The blonde girl nodded, eyes shut fast.

“We are going to share the same kind of fantasy, only this time, you are the vampire. You are a vampire as well as a lynx.

“You are a very sexy lady vampire. You cast no reflection in a mirror... you have fangs. You are sexy and hypnotic, beautiful and powerful.

“When you are a vampire,” Miss Scarlett continued, “you will kiss, lick and nibble my neck, and you will be very gentle. In reality you will be very careful not to hurt me or break the skin... but in your trance you will believe you have bitten my neck and are drinking my blood.

“You are a vampire-lynx, Emily, a vampire-lynx... and here’s the situation. You know you are beautiful, but you haven’t seen your reflection since you became a vampire. Lately you heard of a sorceress who has developed a spell enabling a vampire to see their reflection for an hour. You have decided to seek out this sorceress so she can use her magic to let you see your reflection again.

“I am the sorceress, and you have just arrived at my doorstep. I have just let you in, and you will ask me to cast the spell soon.

“So when you wake up, Emily, you will be a vampire-lynx... you have cat ears, fangs, a long tail, claws, and slitted pupils. You’ve heard that I can use my magic to allow you to see your reflection again for an hour, and you’ve come to ask me.

“On the count of three, you will awaken, and be convinced that you are a vampire-lynx. One, two, three.” Snap.

* * *

Emily opened her eyes, looked around, and smiled. She looked innocently at Miss Scarlett, blue eyes gleaming, then ran her fingers flirtatiously through her long, straight golden hair.

The blonde girl dropped into a soft curtsey. “Good evening.”

Miss Scarlett took Emily’s hand in her own. “And who, pray tell, are you?”

“My name is Emily,” the blonde girl said easily, regarding the hypnotist through long lashes.

“And what brings such a lovely kitten to my humble abode?” the Southerner smiled.

Emily slid her right hand slowly through her perfect blonde hair. “I have heard certain... mrrew... rumors about you.”

“Rumors of what nature?”

Emily swayed her hips a little in a sexy manner quite unlike her normal, reserved personality. “That you were a powerful sorceress?”

Miss Scarlett crossed her arms, staying in character. “I would like to believe so—yet it depends on what you seek.”

The hypnotized blonde girl took a step towards her, looking up at her with her clear blue eyes. “I have heard... that you can make mirror images visible for those like me?”

“Such a thing might be possible,” Miss Scarlett began. Emily’s blue eyes lit up, and she smiled ravenously. “For a price,” the hypnotist added.

“Prrrrrrrr,” Emily said, closing the inches between them. “I’ll pay any price.”

“Don’t say that too hastily,” Miss Scarlett told her. “You don’t know what the price could be.”

“Mrow, I’m sure we can come to some accommodation,” Emily said, staring up at her. She placed a hand on Miss Scarlett’s arm, and searched the hypnotist’s dark eyes with her own. Miss Scarlett stared back; Emily’s crystal blue orbs were delicious and deep.

For a moment, it seemed more than an act, like Emily was really a vampire—not just acting on posthypnotic suggestions. Miss Scarlett knew the blonde girl was using her vampire eyes on her, trying to captivate her and seduce her. The hypnotist felt a tightness between her legs, felt herself getting damp in anticipation. Her body was responding to Emily’s closeness, to her femininity, to the siren song deep in her sapphire gaze.

Miss Scarlett took a deep breath, and tried to keep to the fantasy she’d thought up. “Follow me,” the hypnodomme said, and took Emily’s hand.

“Mrew,” Emily said, and followed her over to the standing mirror.

Miss Scarlett picked up a old dinner dish and poured it full of drinking water. She then passed her hands over it, muttering a little high-school Latin under her breath. “And I will need one hair,” she added.

Emily started running her fingers through her exquisite hair. Scarlett looked on in admiration as her straight blonde tresses slid and danced over her shoulders. Brush, brush, brush. Finally, Emily took a loose strand and placed it in Scarlett’s outstretched hand.

The Southern enchantress took the hair and dropped it into the little basin. “It should work... now,” she said.

Emily looked in the mirror, and gasped.

Miss Scarlett, of course, could clearly see Emily’s reflection, but she could imagine what it must be like for her subject, to look in a mirror and not see anything—and to then see herself appear, but different. Emily stared in wonder at the mirror, turned this way and that, slid a hand over her cheek and over her long straight hair. A slow smile spread over her face. The hypnotized blonde girl rolled her hips a little, no doubt swaying her imaginary tail.

“This is incredible,” Emily breathed. Miss Scarlett could easily imagine what her subject must be seeing: slitted pupils, cat ears, fangs. The hypnotized blonde girl fluffed her long hair a bit, then meowed.

“I don’t remember my hair being this pretty,” Emily purred, running her fingers through it. She glanced over at Miss Scarlett. “Does everyone respond this way to seeing their reflection for the first time in years?”

The hypnodomme nodded. “Generally they do, yes—but few have the excuse you do.”

“Reoow.... what do you mean?” Emily said, still staring in the mirror, twisting her body this way and that, running fingers through her perfect long hair.

“Vampires’ reaction to this is generally narcissistic,” Miss Scarlett told her, keeping to her sorceress-act. “But few possess the physical beauty to justify such behavior. You, on the other hand, have every right to it.”

Emily turned towards her, and approached, hips swaying. “You must teach me how to cast this spell.”

“It is rather advanced magic,” Miss Scarlett said. She admired Emily as the hypnotized blonde girl stood in front of her, petite hips still swaying slightly. “It would take quite some time to teach.”

Emily’s exotic blue eyes gleamed covetously. “Mreow—but you could teach me?”

She’s so gorgeous, Scarlett thought. “I could,” the hypnotist admitted, staying in character. “I could tell when you walked through my door that you had quite a capacity for magic.” Emily raised an eyebrow. “Untapped, I see.”

The hypnotized blonde girl took another step forward, and mere inches separated them. Emily’s crystal-blue eyes flicked back and forth, searching Miss Scarlett’s ebony-brown. She’s using her vampire gaze on me again, Scarlett thought, and she felt a yearning inside her body. Emily was unbearably sexy, and Scarlett could almost feel her sky-blue eyes pulling her in, even without any hypnotic power to back them up. With her melodious voice and angelic eyes, she could be an amazing hypnotist.

“You will teach me, sorceress?” Emily whispered, making it almost a command.

Miss Scarlett swallowed hard, but refused to give in to Emily’s sensuality. She reminded herself that she had to stay in control, to continue the fantasy. “Indeed I shall,” the hypnodomme told her, and stared into Emily’s crystalline eyes. “You have it in yourself to become a powerful enchantress. It is a very tempting proposition to harness you, to add your power to my own.”

Emily swayed her hips a little more, but the greed in her blue eyes was replaced with wariness. “You would... harness me?”

Miss Scarlett reached around the blonde girl’s head and caressed Emily’s long, long hair. “Indeed, Emily... the proposal is intoxicating, is it not?” The hypnodomme murmured a few words in Latin.

What Scarlett really said was “you are so beautiful,” but Emily didn’t speak Latin, and assumed the sorceress was invoking a spell. The hypnotized blonde girl took the cue, and blinked.

“A vampire-lynx of your loveliness and beauty, grace and intelligence, wit and charm... and such magical strength within that you never knew was there... I must have you as my thrall,” Scarlett said. “I shall bond you as my servant.”

The blonde woman blinked again, and made to move backwards... but the gentle touch of Miss Scarlett’s hand caressing her long hair was enough to prevent her. “You have... done this... before...” Emily stammered. The blonde girl blinked once or twice, but did not break eye contact.

Miss Scarlett shook her head. “Never before have I met a vampire-lynx with such allure and intelligence coupled with such potential. You have it in you to be a powerful enchantress... I must possess you for my own!”

The hypnotized blonde girl shook her head, but their eyes were still locked. “You shall never... possess me.”

“I already have,” Miss Scarlett said. Emily started. “I did not cast the mirror spell to trap you, but your reaction to your beauty was enough to begin the process... and the way you drunk up my compliments was the second stage.”

“You did not mean them?”

“Oh, I did,” Miss Scarlett said, and closed the distance between them. Their hips touched, but Emily’s hands remained at her sides. The Southerner continued stroking the hypnotized girl’s long blonde hair. “Emily, you are the loveliest woman I’ve ever seen. I speak only the truth. I need only one more step to complete the mystical bond between necromancer and undead, sorceress and vampire... one step to bind you to me forever.”

“And what is that?” Emily breathed.

Miss Scarlett’s hand was nestled in Emily’s long golden hair, and she nudged her head forward, kissing her lips softly. Emily was too surprised to respond the first time, but her lips moved gently at the second kiss, and responded in kind for the third.

“You must surrender to me,” Miss Scarlett said wickedly.

Emily pulled back, but Scarlett waved her hand before her face in a slow downward motion. “You are spellbound.” Emily’s lovely face, formerly full of apprehension, slowly became fascinated. Miss Scarlett had never seen her so trusting, so beautiful, so innocent and so alluring. Desire for Emily purred like a bobcat in the pit of Scarlett’s torso.

“You want this,” Miss Scarlett murmured, resting her hands on Emily’s shoulders. The blonde girl nodded, lost in the hypnotist’s deep dark eyes.

“You want to give in to me,” the sorceress continued. “You want to let yourself go... let yourself love what I’m doing to you... love what my eyes do to you, love how my eyes sap your will, how my eyes melt your will. Feel my yearning for you. Feel it inside you, how I long for you, how I hunger for you. Give yourself to me, surrender to me... surrender.”

Miss Scarlett’s dark eyes drank at her, and Emily nodded, yielding to the sorceress’ allure.

“You are here with me,” Scarlett whispered. “Together with me... trusting me, and letting yourself go. Don’t fight this feeling... this is what you’ve always wanted. Feel our connection... lose yourself in it. Trust it... trust me... lose yourself in me.”

“Trussst,” Emily echoed.

“It’s so easy to let yourself go,” Scarlett said softly. “Relax with me... you can’t resist... let yourself surrender.”

Emily’s face drained of expression as the femme hypnotist spoke the last word. The blonde girl stared at her, captivated and helpless. She was aware only of their connection. She had felt it overpower her, saturate her... and she had given in to it.

“You’re in my power,” Miss Scarlett lilted.

“I’m... in your power,” the blonde girl echoed. She could not look away from Scarlett’s eyes; the sorceress had her hypnotized.

“You’re in my control,” the sexy Southerner grinned.

“In your control,” Emily agreed, nodding, unable to break eye contact.

“Under my spell,” Miss Scarlett insisted.

“Under your spell,” the blonde vampire-lynx assented, and a ghost of a smile graced her lips.

“You can’t resist me,” the hypnotist whispered.

“I can’t resissst you,” the blonde girl repeated from deep in her throat.

“Tell me you belong to me, Emily,” Scarlett murmured, caressing her long blonde hair.

“I belong to you, my sorceress,” Emily said, blue eyes staring.

“You are my familiar.”

“I am... your...”

“My familiar,” the hypnodomme repeated.

“Your familiar,” Emily agreed, her hypnotized blue eyes locked on her lover’s.

“My love slave...”

“Your... love slave,” the vampire-lynx echoed. She was under the spell of Scarlett’s irresistible brown eyes.

Emily took a tiny step towards her as Scarlett’s hand touched the back of her head. Tenderly, Scarlett slid her hand over Emily’s long golden hair. “Tell me you want me.”

“I want you, my sorceress,” the blonde girl whispered, her blue eyes still locked on hers.

“Kiss me,” Miss Scarlett said. Her staring blue eyes melting into an expression of surrender, Emily parted her lips, and the two women kissed, gently at first, then ravenously.

As a lynx, Emily’s kisses were wetter, with more tongue. The hypnotized blonde girl licked almost as much as she kissed. Made sense for a cat, Scarlett supposed.

The blonde girl shyly slid a hand over Miss Scarlett’s long dark hair. The witch and her cat kissed rapaciously, lips melding, tongues sliding. Emily’s body surrendered to Miss Scarlett’s kisses like they were one organism, her head tipping back and a little to the side.

Miss Scarlett led Emily by the hand to the bed. In reality it was an air mattress covered by sheets, blankets and sleeping bags—but Emily imagined it as an elegant four-poster. The blonde girl followed the raven-haired Kentuckian like a sleepwalker, her face empty, her eyes staring.

The lovely hypnotist pushed her down on the bed. That broke the spell; Emily blinked a couple times as her head hit the pillows, and rolled onto her side as the hypnodomme lay down facing her.

“I feel you now, my sorceress,” Emily said with a mysterious smile. “I feel your presence in the back of my mind. Mrow—I know what you are feeling.”

Miss Scarlett shook her head and smiled, long raven-black hair swishing. “The spell I used to bond you doesn’t create such a link.”

Emily smiled gleefully. “Yet I feel it nonetheless, my sorceress. Purrrrrhaps your spell had an unintended consequence.”

“That’s impossible,” Miss Scarlett countered. “Unless—”

The blonde vampire-lynx nodded triumphantly. “I could tell as you looked at me, and in the way you spoke to me. I felt it in your kiss... and now I know your heart through the bond. Riowr—I know you are in love with me.”

“What?”

Emily grinned at her, blue eyes gleaming like diamonds and sapphires. “You are in love with me.”

“Don’t be absurd,” Scarlett began. She hadn’t quite expected this. Emily was turning the tables. She’s so confident and sexy, the hypnodomme thought, and felt her heart melting.

Emily slid towards her on the bed. “Admit it,” she urged. She was searching Miss Scarlett’s so-deep eyes with her own sapphire pools, trying to capture her, and this time Miss Scarlett went along with the fantasy. She let herself stare into Emily’s wonderful blue eyes, and pretend she was the one being seduced. “Admit,” the blonde girl purred, “that you’re in love with me.”

Miss Scarlett began to reply, but Emily pushed her over and pounced. She grinned down at the hypnotist, searching those deep, delicious ebony-brown pools with her feline blue eyes. “Reowr... look into my eyes, my sorceress,” the blonde girl purred. “Mreowr feel me all through your body.”

Their eyes locked, and Miss Scarlett stopped pretending. She surrendered to the fantasy, shivering as chills ran down her spine at Emily’s sexy play-acting. “We will make magic together,” the blonde girl whispered, “but you will be, not my mistress, but my mentor.” She grasped Miss Scarlett’s hands, gazing hungrily down at her, and Scarlett let herself fall into Emily’s beautiful blue eyes. “Reeowr... you will be, not my ruler, but my lover,” the blonde girl purred. “I know you want this... I know you are in love with me. Tell me... please.” She kissed Miss Scarlett’s cheek. “Please... tell me... you are... in love... with me.”

“I am in love with you,” Miss Scarlett breathed.

“Yessssssss...” Emily purred in Scarlett’s ear. The blonde vampire-lynx kissed the Southerner’s cheek, then her earlobe, then downwards. She brushed the hypnodomme’s long dark hair away from the side of her neck, and slid her lips across her throat.

“You feel blisssss,” Emily whispered, then began to kiss Scarlett’s neck. The hypnodomme was shivering. The blonde girl’s touch was light and tender at first, but then she kissed more heavily.

Scarlett trembled, and her arms slid around her as the vampire-lynx shifted from kisses to nibbles. She took in a huge breath as Emily gave her a hickey.

“Oh, oh my,” Scarlett whispered. She knew she might be bruised, but the sensation was so sweet that she didn’t care.

The vampire-lynx kissed Scarlett’s neck voraciously with her lips and tongue. “You want me to bite you,” Emily whispered in her ear. “You want to feel my power, feel my kisses... reowwr. You want me to biiiiite you.”

Miss Scarlett let the delicious sensation of licking and tugging wash over her. Emily was so, so delightful...

“Rowwwr... do you want me to biiiiite you?” Emily purred, nibbling the sorceress’ earlobe.

“Yesssssss,” Scarlett breathed.

Emily nuzzled and kissed Scarlett’s neck. The vampire-lynx’s kisses became heavier and more passionate. As Scarlett moaned, Emily opened her lips and fastened her teeth on the hypnotist’s neck, pretending to drink her blood.

“I drink from you,” Emily murmured as she tugged at Scarlett’s tender flesh with her teeth, then caressed her neck with her tongue. She was gentle at first, but gradually became more intense, tugging on her with her lips, caressing Scarlett’s pale skin with her mouth, nibbling on her with her teeth. Chills ran down Scarlett’s spine, her fingers and toes tingling.

The final barrier between them swept away; Emily devoured Miss Scarlett’s inner fire, feasting on her sensuality. The Southerner’s strength of personality washed over Emily and fed her hunger; her feminine strength and her intellect touched the aching need deep inside her.

Emily made out with Scarlett’s neck for a minute or two, savoring the salty taste of her sweat enhanced with a hint of perfume.

Finally, the vampire-lynx pulled back, and looked at her lover, her eyes drinking in the hypnotist’s dark beauty. Scarlett’s long black hair was tousled, her eyes were half-closed, her expression dreamy.

“You own me,” Emily whispered, “but I own you, too.”

“You own me too,” the Kentuckian murmured back, surrendering.

Emily laid her head on Miss Scarlett’s shoulder, and the hypnotist began caressing her long blonde hair. “What was the price, my sorceress?” Emily asked.

“Hmm?”

“You never said what the price was.”

“Oh.” Miss Scarlett grinned. “Your love.”

Emily laid her hand on Scarlett’s cheek, turned the hypnodomme’s face towards her, and kissed her.

(To Be Continued)