The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 25

Act Five, Scene Six

As the evening wore on, Zelasha and I bid farewell to the revelers. The limousine arrived on schedule at the Faire’s entrance, and it was a luxurious ride to the hotel.

The suite itself was elegant, with a king-size bed, a separate living room, and a wet bar. Neoclassic paintings adorned the walls, and the bathroom was done up in brass. As I kicked off my shoes, Zelasha threw open the balcony doors, and walked outside.

As I approached, she turned, and her long red curls gleamed in the moonlight. Passion shone in her green eyes, and her crooked smile was full of love. She put her elbows on the railing and faced me, leaning back.

My eyes took in the picture before me: Zelasha, in her flawless white-silver black wedding gown, stood silhouetted by the Monterey moon; the waves crashed on the rocks below. My mind flashed back to the dreams I’d had when we’d been apart. I’d had visions of her turning up on my doorstep, claiming her place as my lover. She was quite literally the woman of my dreams.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Zelasha asked.

“I want you,” I told her.

She smiled. “Here I am,” she said, and opened her arms.

I lifted her in my arms, twirled her around, and carried her, laughing, to the bed. With (I thought) exemplary patience, we undressed each other—which was no mean feat, with all the laces on her bodice. Finally, we collapsed naked onto the comforter, laughing, hugging and kissing.

Our hands sought each other’s bodies. Her hand cupped my member as my fingers caressed between her legs. At her touch, my member rose, my desire for her palpable and undeniable. She grinned, smiling crookedly.

“I’m so glad you want me,” she said.

“You are all that I want,” I replied, and crawled atop her, covering her body like a blanket.

She giggled as my member found her place. “I’m not quiiiite ready yet, my love,” she said.

Without saying a word, I kissed her lips, her cheek—and then bit her neck. Zelasha tensed as her giggles turned into gasps and moans, and her arms wrapped around my back. I kissed, licked, nibbled, sucked—and her body went limp.

“Oh... oh oh oh... Nikolai...” she groaned. “Oh, mmmmmmm, yes, mmmmnnn...”

I kissed her lips again, and she looked at me, lapis lazuli eyes burning with green fire. “Okay, fuck foreplay, I’m ready now,” she said, her hand finding my member and guiding me inside her.

I was home—she was home. No matter where we were, no matter what happened to us, we had chosen each other, and nothing could change that.

We rocked our hips, flexing and thrusting, loving each other, moving closer and deeper.

“You belong to me, Nikolai,” Zelasha said with a crooked smile.

“And you’re all mine,” I told her. “With my body I thee worship.”

She nodded, and our eyes locked. “With my body,” she echoed, “I thee worship.” We moved in sync, in time, harder, longer, deeper. I found all the wonderful places inside her, and she smiled in pleasure and surrender.

“Oh yeah,” she said, and we repeated our promise like a mantra: “With my body I thee worship—with my body I thee worship—with my body I thee worship.” She squeezed my member with her body and my torso with her arms, and we approached the precipice together. Our breathing matched; our bodies writhed together like a single organism; our hungry eyes devoured each other.

“I worship thee,” I said, and we seized on that line, repeating it until we came together and could barely speak for the ecstasy. “I worship thee,” I moaned, covering her lips with my own as I came inside her.

“I worship thee,” she cried as her body jolted, climax ripping through her.

I settled down on top of her, panting, catching my breath.

Zelasha was grinning wickedly. “I love that,” she said, squeezing me in delight. “Nikolai, you are my husband.”

I touched her cheek. “And you are my wife.”

With an impish gleam in her eyes, Zelasha pushed me off, then swung a leg over and straddled me. She took my member in her hand and caressed it. “Now it’s my turn,” she smiled. “You’re under my spell.”

I shivered as her suggestion passed through my body, and I stiffened a bit. She grinned crookedly. “You’re under my spell, Nick, you’re under my spell, you’re under my spell.”

My body answered the trigger she’d implanted, and my member grew rock hard. I gazed into her green pools and saw the love in her eyes as I slid inside her.

We made love in the bed, then on the bathroom counter, then in the shower. Afterwards, Zelasha brushed her wavy red hair and braided it, then lay down next to me. As she reached for me again, I stole a glance at the clock: it was 1:30 AM. We’d turned off all the lights, with the only source of illumination being the moon shining outside the balcony window.

“Do we have time for one more?” I asked.

“What time does our flight leave?”

“Eight, I think.”

“We can sleep on the plane,” she grinned.

Smiling back at her, I sat up, and took her hand. As she looked at me curiously, I drew her to me, sliding my legs around her hips and guiding her to mirror the position. We embraced, facing each other; Zelasha smiled comfortably.

“What do you have in mind?” she asked.

“I have an idea,” I replied, and nibbled her neck.

She drew in breath suddenly, then shivered as she climaxed. “Oooooohhh,” she moaned. “Ohh. Ohhhh...”

I nudged her head back up with one hand, and passed my other downwards over her face, closing her eyes. “Sleep.”

It worked—Zelasha’s eyes closed and her body relaxed into me. With a grin, I whispered in her ear. “Whenever you hear me say your name tonight,” I told her, “you will orgasm—do you understand?”

“Yes,” she murmured.

“Wake up, with no memory of having fallen asleep. One, two, three, wide awake.”

The redhead opened her eyes; they were shadowy in the moonlight. “One more,” she said with a smile, and pushed me over.

She knelt atop me, her hips touching my hips, and I slid inside her. “This is so right,” she said.

I reached up, placing my hands on both sides of her head, and pulled her down to me, kissing her. She kissed back enthusiastically as our bodies moved in time; I slid up and down inside her as she rode me. I looked up at her, gazing point blank into her eyes.

“Thank you, Zelasha,” I said, and the vehemence with which her eyes shone and her body trembled surprised even me.

“Oh, oh my, oh god,” she breathed. “You’re—you’re welcome—what are you thanking me for?”

“For coming to live with me, Zelasha,” I said, and my heart melted at the pleasure that lit up her green eyes as another climax surged through her. “For sharing your fantasies with me. For standing by me. You’ve always been the one, Zelasha.”

Her eyes went round as saucers as another orgasm swept through her, and I reveled in the sweet touch of her muscles squeezing me. “Oh, god, Nick,” she said breathlessly. “Of course, of course, of course.” She swallowed. “Thank you for—for coming to find me. For—for wanting to give me what I want. I have never known a love like yours.”

We kept staring into each other’s eyes as we rocked up and down, her body holding me as I pushed deep inside her. “I want you, Zelasha. I need you, Zelasha.”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, Nick, I need you too, I want you too, Nick oh my god Nick...” Her eyes were intense and passionate, her body perfect as she squeezed me tight... and I released her head, my fingers tingling.

“My Colleen,” I gasped, and her body climaxed along with the trigger—then the natural orgasm came, and I gave it all to her, our passion making us one.

We scooted to another part of the bed, and my wife cuddled up to me, laying her head on my chest.

I held her naked body in my arms. “I love you, Mrs. Harrison-Brannock,” I told her.

She lifted her head to look at me.

“I love you too, Nikolai,” Zelasha replied, her lapis lazuli eyes sparkling. “My midsummer knight.”