The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 26

Act Five, Scene Seven

As the wedding party disbanded, Scarlett and Emily returned to their tent, holding hands. Once inside, Emily didn’t even take her shoes off—instead, she sat down on the chair and looked up at her girlfriend.

Scarlett had just started unlacing her boots when she caught sight of Emily’s face. Her lover’s clear blue eyes stared at her, with all the seductiveness of a lynx.

The panther inside her purred, and Miss Scarlett turned to her lover. “What is it, Emily?”

“I want to go under for you,” the blonde woman said decisively, her blue pools full of need.

Scarlett grinned, and knelt in front of the chair, looking directly into Emily’s eyes.

“Sleeeeeep...” the hypnodomme began slowly. The blonde woman’s hands lowered into her lap, and her face went completely blank. Her blue eyes blinked, staring.

“In... my... spell.” Scarlett completed the trigger, and Emily’s blue eyes fluttered, blinked, grew heavy, and closed. Scarlett purred inwardly, purred as she put her beautiful girlfriend under her power, purred as her lover slipped slowly into trance. Emily’s blonde head nodded peacefully. I love hypnotizing Emily, Scarlett thought... r e e e o w w r r.

“Now, Emily,” the Southern hypnotist began, “On the count of three you will open your eyes, and you will believe that you are a faerie princess.” She kept talking as she removed her boots. “You have gossamer wings, pointed ears, a delicate touch... and you are royalty. And I...”

Scarlett was about to say she was also a princess, a faerie from a rival court, but something better occurred to her. “I am an Unseelie,” she said wickedly.

* * *

She hadn’t expected her to be so tall.

Princess Emily looked up at the Unseelie noblewoman. As her eyes slowly took in her rival’s form, she realized something else: Lady Scarlett was beautiful.

They were as different as night and day. The Unseelie damsel—barefoot, Emily noticed—was wearing a stunning black gown and a maroon corset. Her own dress was so different—it was a pale gold, with many layers and jewels.

The princess glanced in the mirror. Her long blonde tresses were clasped behind her head so they wouldn’t fall in her face; she had pointed ears and tiny, etherial antennae. Lady Scarlett, contrariwise, had dark-as-night hair drawn up into a bun. Her own antennae were thick and red.

Emily turned back to the Unseelie damsel. “I appreciate you meeting with me,” she said. Lady Scarlett’s beauty made no difference—she was still the enemy, and Emily wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of knowing that she had noticed it.

The Unseelie curtseyed. “I trust that we shall be able to form a mutually beneficial agreement.”

Lady Scarlett’s voice was low and sultry, Emily thought—so unlike the arrogance used by most of her kind. “We would not need to meet had the Unseelie Court not reneged on our past agreements,” the golden-haired princess informed her primly. “I will need your personal assurance that your kind will abide by the treaty this time.”

Scarlett smiled. “The Fae would be hard pressed to stay in North America even without the increased Unseelie presence,” she said insidiously. “Our old agreement was no longer valid anyway. We get the communist nations, you get Third World—but by the fall of communism, your folk had already returned to Eastern Europe.”

“And what of so many Unseelie moving to North America?” Emily countered.

“Their environmental deregulation is already poisoning the lands you inhabit there,” Lady Scarlett said. “Surely a new agreement can be formed—one where we both keep the lands we currently have?” The Unseelie damsel licked her lips and looked directly at Emily’s face.

Scarlett’s eyes are so beautiful, the Princess thought. The dark faeries were easily distinguished from their virtuous sisters—not only by their antennae, but because the Unseelie had slitted pupils, like a cat’s. And most Unseelie were skilled in mind control; but the Unseelie have no power over the Fae.

“Are you trying to hypnotize me?” Emily said abruptly.

Lady Scarlett blinked her deep brown eyes. They were so dark, so expressive, so feline, so seductive. Why am I thinking she’s seductive, Emily wondered.

“Why would you think that?” the Unseelie damsel asked coyly.

“Your eyes,” Princess Emily said. “It seems like you’re trying to put me under your spell. You know you can’t.”

Scarlett shook her head and smiled. “You’re right,” she said, her soothing voice twisting its way into Emily’s mind, weaving cobwebs around her thoughts. “The Unseelie cannot bespell the Fae—unless you wish it.”

Unless... I wish it? Emily thought. Why would I wish it? She closed her eyes and shook her head to clear it. “Let us stay with the negotiations,” she said. “What were we talking about?”

“We were talking about... my eyes.” Lady Scarlett’s dark pools were so distracting, so enthralling. “You do wish it?” she suggested.

Princess Emily tried to remember what it was she had meant to say... but Scarlett’s brown cat eyes were so bewitching, so gorgeous. It was so hard to concentrate. “I do wish it,” she heard herself agreeing. What was she saying? But the Unseelie noblewoman had extended her hand, and Emily had taken it. She didn’t want to be hypnotized by an enemy... did she?

“Look deep into my eyes,” Lady Scarlett purred. Emily knew the Unseelie damsel was up to something, but her brown eyes were so bewildering... she couldn’t focus on her thoughts. Scarlett’s eyes were vast and deep like dark oceans.

“Are you... are you using your magic on me?” the princess whispered.

“Do you like it?” the Unseelie damsel asked, tilting her head. Her voice was comforting and seductive.

Why would I like it, Emily wondered... but then, how could she not like it? The princess felt herself nodding, not breaking eye contact. Her blue eyes locked to Lady Scarlett’s brown orbs. She felt like the Unseelie’s feline pools were devouring her thoughts, drinking them in before they could fully form. And it was so seductive, the way her mind just spiralled down...

The princess let herself exist in her gaze. The Unseelie damsel, in turn, seemed to be beckoning to Emily with her feline stare.

“You’ve wanted this for so long,” Scarlett whispered to her, and held Emily’s gaze with her brown eyes, gently but inescapably.

Princess Emily felt herself nodding again. “I can’t believe I’m letting you do this to me,” she confessed, “and I can’t believe I love it.” She felt as if her mind was already beginning to disconnect—for she’d spoken without thinking first. The part of her that analyzed, that made decisions, was slowly falling asleep. Lady Scarlett’s ebony-brown eyes were so distracting and so compelling. The faerie princess blinked once or twice. She did love it, feeling the Unseelie damsel seduce her thoughts with hypnotic eyes.

“Tell me how you feel?” the Unseelie purred.

Part of Emily didn’t want to admit it, but she did anyway. “Hypnotized,” she confessed. If my reason goes to sleep, I’ll be dependent on her... but this feels so natural...

“I can control you with a look,” Lady Scarlett said softly. “I can control you with a snap of my fingers.”

The blonde princess nodded, her blue eyes fixed upon the Unseelie’s face.

Lady Scarlett let go of the princess’ hands. She placed one hand under the Faerie’s breast; the other touched her face. She is so gentle, Emily thought, so seductive...

Then Lady Scarlett kissed from Emily’s cheek to her jaw, nipped at her earlobe, and kissed her neck.

Emily’s body melted.

So this is what the Unseelie Kiss feels like, the faerie princess thought as she went limp in Scarlett’s arms. The kiss that put mortals under the dark faeries’ spell forever. Scarlett’s kisses were beyond sensual; they were magic. Every kiss gave her chills; every kiss made her more comfortable and more aroused. I want it to happen, the princess thought. I want it. The Unseelie kiss... under her spell forever. Under her control. Emily felt her resolve slipping away, felt herself surrendering. She knew only Scarlett’s will... she would do whatever she asked. She wanted it; she couldn’t stop herself. A distant memory stirred of a dark-haired girl snapping her fingers...

But she couldn’t quite remember it. The princess closed her blue eyes and breathed in Scarlett’s scent. The Unseelie damsel’s perfume filled her nostrils, her lungs, her head. It was intoxicating, She felt Lady Scarlett’s arms around her. The Unseelie’s lips were rejoicing in Emily’s essence as assuredly as her eyes had devoured her will.

Lady Scarlett pulled Emily up, and the princess’ eyes opened. Scarlett helped her to the couch and sat her down. All the while, the blonde faerie stared fixedly at the raven-haired damsel, lost in her spell.

Scarlett bid Emily look into her eyes. The idea of not complying never occurred to her. Once again the blonde princess obeyed, fell deep into the seductress’ obsidian pools, and felt them captivate and spellbind her. The Unseelie noblewoman told her to sleep, and snapped her fingers... and the faerie princess fell forward, limp, into her arms.

Emily didn’t actually remember her eyes closing, but they must have, for they fluttered open when Lady Scarlett counted up and clicked her fingers.

Emily’s straightened in her seat. Then she looked at Lady Scarlett, and rose, brushing her fair hair behind an ear. Her face lit up in a smile, and she touched the Unseelie damsel’ cheek.

“You are my Lady,” she whispered.

“What do you recall, my sweet?” Lady Scarlett asked her.

“All I remember is looking into your eyes,” Princess Emily replied honestly. She knew she would never forget the ebony-brown pools, the slitted pupils, the beguiling cat eyes that had drawn her in and captured her. Lady Scarlett was so powerful—there was no way she could have resisted her kiss. She belonged to her.

The Unseelie noblewoman smiled. “And now you are completely under my spell, my sweet princess—and you will help me infiltrate the Faerie Court.”

Everything the Unseelie damsel said made so much sense, and Princess Emily nodded. “Yes, Lady Scarlett.”

The Unseelie drew the enchanted princess’ face towards hers, and kissed her on the lips. It was so natural, so easy for Emily to kiss back. She knew it was the first time they’d kissed, but she was so comfortable, it felt like they’d been together for years. “But why me?” the princess asked.

“You really don’t remember me?” Lady Scarlett asked.

The blonde faerie shook her head.

“Remember Eastern Europe, before the world wars?” the Unseelie damsel asked. “We used to play together when we were girls.”

An old memory surfaced. Emily had been hardly more than a hatchling when she’d played in the Carpathians, and met one of the Unseelie—a girl her own age, or slightly older. Early suspicion had blossomed into friendship. They’d laughed together, held hands, shown each other their magic... and one time the girl had hypnotized her. It had been like having cobwebs wrapped around her wrists, not scary at all. She’d giggled when her friend had made her fly upside-down... it had been fun being under the dark faerie’s spell. She’d forgotten it completely until now.

“That was you?” Emily breathed.

Lady Scarlett nodded, and caressed the princess’ golden hair. “The Unseelie King discovered that we’d met, which is why we made sure you’d be the faerie noble sent to negotiate.”

Princess Emily remembered when the Court had discovered she’d made friends with an Unseelie. The entire royal family had packed up and moved to South America. She’d never had the chance to say goodbye.

“Now tell me,” Scarlett purred. “How can we best achieve our goals?”

The princess thought for a moment. She and Lady Scarlett would infiltrate the Fae, and she would be Scarlett’s puppet. Every night Scarlett would steal to her chambers, stare into her eyes, and put her reasoning to sleep. After kisses, Scarlett would whisper suggestions into her mind. She pictured herself moving about in a trance, obeying the Unseelie’s instructions, having no idea why she was doing things. She would be spellbound, blinded by love and intimacy... but something wasn’t altogether right with that. Something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

“I will invite you to the Court,” Emily said slowly. “But that dress won’t do at all—you will need something lighter, and more elaborate. And your hair...”

Scarlett raised her eyebrows. “My hair?”

Emily nodded. “Here, let me show you.” To Scarlett’s surprise, Emily stood, sat down behind her, and unclasped the Unseelie’s dark tresses. It was gloriously long and soft as satin; once free, it fell down to the seductress’ waist. No wonder I didn’t recognize her, the princess thought. She remembered how the Unseelie girl had loved her black hair, how she’d always worn it down, how it had rippled in the wind as she flew.

The blonde faerie started running her hands through the Unseelie damsel’s ebony mane. “This won’t do at all,” the princess murmured, and reached around to her bags, seeking a hairbrush. She quickly found one, and ran it easily through the dark faerie’s raven-black hair. “Now, there we go. Wear your hair down... brush it until it shines... like this.”

Lady Scarlett smiled, and leaned her head back a little.

“Don’t be so tense, Lady Scarlett,” Emily added. “Just relax. I’ll take care of you. Relax, feel the gentleness of the brush in your hair... It makes you feel comfortable, drowsy, sleepy...”

The Unseelie nodded happily, visibly enjoying Emily’s touch.

“So comfortable,” Emily said in a low voice. “So confident, so untroubled, so peaceful... all is well, and you’re feeling so calm and serene. In order to infiltrate the Faerie court you must be completely confident, completely relaxed...”

“Relaxed?” Lady Scarlett echoed.

“Yes,” Emily said into her ear, her voice soothing. “Act as if you belong... imagine yourself belonging even now, being completely at home with me. Imagine yourself being completely comfortable and relaxed, sure of yourself. Imagine it, like it was a dream...”

Princess Emily continued for ten minutes, whispering words of sleep into the Unseelie damsel’s ear. All the time, the blonde faerie brushed her hair and reminded her how relaxed and comfortable she was. She murmured words of comfort and dreams into her Lady’s mind.

“Imagine the dream... such a comfortable dream... it would be so nice to close your eyes and experience that dream... and you are so relaxed and drowsy, it would be so easy... because your eyelids are heavy, even now, you’re so relaxed you can barely keep them open...

“Your eyelids are so very heavy... let them close... now sleep, Lady Scarlett,” Emily whispered, sliding a hand over the Lady’s face. Obediently, the Unseelie damsel’s eyes closed, and her face became peaceful.

With a smile, the blonde princess put the brush down and started playing with Scarlett’s long dark tresses.

“I love your hair,” Emily continued, running her fingers through the silky dark waves. It gleamed like obsidian and was soft as satin. It flowed elegantly down past her neck, past her shoulder blades. “Do you feel me stroking your hair, Lady Scarlett?” Emily asked.

“Yes,” the entranced Unseelie damsel whispered. Emily glanced over—but the Lady’s eyes were shut fast.

“This makes you happy, relaxed, comfortable, and limp... you feel at home, at peace,” Emily lilted. Caress, caress, caress went her hands in Scarlett’s hair.

“Yes, princess,” Scarlett murmured.

“And you’re feeling very relaxed and comfortable right now, aren’t you, Scarlett?” Emily asked, running her fingers through the Unseelie’s dark mane.

“Yesss, my princess.”

“When I brush your hair, that makes you relaxed, Shannon... it makes you verrrry relaxed, doesn’t it?” Emily’s hands slid through Scarlett’s long tresses.

“Yes, my princess.”

“And whenever I stroke your hair,” Emily whispered into her ear, “Whenever I brush or braid your hair, you will find this to be very relaxing, so relaxing, hypnotically relaxing... so comfortable... so whenever I stroke your hair, you will become relaxed, comfortable, and suggestible... the more I brush your hair, the more suggestible, comfortable, and relaxed you become, Shannon... do you understand?”

“Yessss,” the hypnotized Unseelie said softly.

“So how will you feel when I brush your hair?”

“I will relax,” Scarlett said softly, “and become very suggestible.”

“Now here’s what we’re going to do,” Princess Emily whispered in Scarlett’s ear. “You and I are going to infiltrate the Unseelie Court... and once we have taken control, we will conquer the Faerie Court as well. You and I shall rule the Otherworld as queens. Light and Dark. Lovers. Doesn’t that sound like a good idea, my Lady?”

“Yes, my princess.”

“And you are convinced that’s what you wanted all along... isn’t it, my Lady? To rule the Otherworld together as queens?”

“Yes, my princess,” Scarlett murmured.

“Excellent—now wake up.”

The blonde princess snapped her fingers in front of her. Lady Scarlett started, blinked, then saw her. Her feline eyes shone in wonder, and she smiled in desire and admiration. Scarlett reached for Emily, sliding her hand behind her neck, and their lips met in a deep kiss.

“You... you... you seduced me,” Lady Scarlett whispered amidst kisses. “And now you’re inside my head... I can feel it.”

Princess Emily looked directly into the Unseelie’s feline pools. “Yes—and I am under your power too, my Lady.”

They kissed again. “Then sleep in my spell, Emily,” Scarlett urged.

The blonde woman’s eyes fluttered closed.

* * *

She is so, so sexy, Miss Scarlett thought while staring at her hypnotized lover. Emily’s eyes were closed, and her face was utterly peaceful in trance. And all those things she said when she was brushing my hair... that sounded just like a real induction! The universe was so kind to me the day we met.

Speaking quickly, the raven-haired hypnodomme turned off the faerie fantasy-suggestions, then counted Emily awake.

Her lover opened her gorgeous blue eyes, and the sensuality deep inside Scarlett stirred and growled. She could not wait to roam Emily’s body with her hands, couldn’t wait until Emily kissed her between her legs...

Scarlett reached for her, but the blonde woman smiled, taking her hand.

“Just a moment,” she said. “There’s something I want to try.”

Scarlett looked at her wonderingly, and Emily slid around until she was behind her. The hypnotist did not have to wait long, for she felt the gentle motion of a brush in her hair.

The sensation of Emily brushing her hair was so calming, so soothing, so relaxing... and then her girlfriend was whispering in her ear, and Miss Scarlett remembered that Emily was not only her subject. She was her lover, her assistant, her apprentice... and a hypnotist in her own right.

“You are getting sleepy,” Emily murmured, and Miss Scarlett felt her eyelids grow heavy. It feels so good going into trance, Scarlett thought, going... into... trance...

“Your eyes are becoming heavier,” Emily was telling her. “So, so heavy, you can’t keep them open, and you fall so deeply and easily into trance for me...”

Deeply... easily... into... trance...

* * *

Emily smiled as her raven-haired lover’s eyes closed. I’ve done it, she thought. I’ve been a princess, a faerie, a lynx, a vampire, a huntress... and now I’ve hypnotized Miss Scarlett.

And this was only the beginning.

“Shannon?” the blonde woman asked.

“Yes, my princess?” Miss Scarlett said, her Southern voice low and soft.

“Will you commit to me?”

“Yes, my princess.” Scarlett’s eyes were still closed, her face calm and peaceful.

“Will you love me forever?” Emily whispered.

“Yes, my princess.”

“Only me?” Emily had to struggle to get the words out.

“Only you,” the hypnotist murmured.

“On the count of three, you will awake, remembering everything,” Emily said. “One, two, three.”

* * *

Emily snapped her petite fingers. Miss Scarlett opened her eyes to see her beautiful lover before her, blue eyes shining, a knowing smile on her gentle lips. She’s so wonderful, so gorgeous, Scarlett thought. My lover. My life-partner. Emily had allowed her put her thoughts into words. It made so much sense. It was what she wanted. Scarlett was the queen of talking—but it had been Emily who had given her the words to express her feelings.

“Shannon?” the petite blonde woman asked.

Scarlett placed a hand on Emily’s cheek. “I love you,” the hypnotist whispered in her soft Kentucky drawl.

And they kissed each other.

* * *

Epilogue

Emily awoke in the middle of the night. Her mouth felt dry, so she slipped out of bed quietly—not wishing to disturb Miss Scarlett—and tiptoed to the kitchen. As she poured herself a glass of water, she noted the date on the desk calendar.

It read June 4, 2005—the same date that Miss Scarlett had shown up on her doorstep.

Emily reached out to correct the calendar, then paused. How could I have spent three months without noticing that the date was wrong, she wondered. Well, she and Scarlett had spent so much time at the Faire...

Or had they?

What if what she’d thought were last three months of her life had only been a dream? All those shows that Scarlett had performed... all the performances they’d attended... Anna’s breaking up with Gavin and meeting her cousin... she couldn’t have imagined all of that.

Could she?

But being with Scarlett...

Emily loved everything that the lovely hypnotist did. The tall beauty could wrap Emily up in spells just with her voice. And there were the delightful times that Scarlett seduced her by swinging a sparkling crystal before her face. Emily knew she was a good subject, and it was somehow both relaxing and exhilarating when Scarlett did that. Emily’s eyes would lock easily onto the hypnotic crystal, and she’d feel butterflies in her stomach as her conscious mind focused on the gem’s facets and lost track of what her lover was actually saying. Miss Scarlett’s voice would slide inside her mind, slipping past all rhyme and reason, and Emily would believe anything her lover told her. She remembered the time that Scarlett had convinced her that she was a princess, and Emily had believed it with all her heart.

Then there were the times that Scarlett would invite Emily to look into her eyes. Emily loved hearing those words. She treasured the moments when she realized Scarlett was going to bewitch her, when she would look willingly into her lover’s dark brown eyes and feel their power lull her into a trance. She would lose herself in those eyes, and then Scarlett would put her to sleep with a snap of her fingers. Emily would sit there, her eyes closed and her mind asleep, but somehow still listening. Her beautiful lover would get inside her head, whispering to her unconscious mind as she slept, reprogramming her thoughts. Emily recalled the time when Scarlett had beguiled Emily into thinking she was a witch, and had made her want to do anything she’d asked. Emily had not been able to resist her. Emily recalled the sensation as if it were yesterday. She would have done anything for another look into those eyes, to feel the sensual, compelling pull of those beautiful pools. She had wanted nothing more than to feel Scarlett’s lulling voice controlling her mind with each word, changing her reality with each whisper. Scarlett had played her mind like a viola and her body like a puppet, making her squeal and moan and tremble in pleasure.

But was it safe? Was she being deluded? Should she let her beautiful girlfriend control her that way? For someone to have that kind of power over her... even someone she loved...

Emily was beginning to feel that Scarlett knew her better than she knew herself. Before meeting the lovely hypnotist, she’d had no idea how good a subject she was, or how utterly perfect it would feel to let the dazzling woman put her in a trance. She knew she hadn’t even consciously realized how much she’d admired Scarlett’s loveliness at their first meeting. But it was becoming hard to remember a time before she’d thought about other women, appreciating their beauty in that way.

Was she thinking this way because Scarlett had awakened something within her—or had Scarlett shaped her into something she wasn’t?

Emily sat down at her desk. If she stayed with Scarlett she’d never know. She could go back into her bedroom, and spend the rest of her life with her mind wrapped in the thrall of passionate illusions. But would she forget who Emily was? Would she spend the rest of her life with her name always linked to Miss Scarlett’s?

Or she could run away.

She could go to her parents, perhaps. She could take a short vacation and try to remember who she’d been before she’d met Miss Scarlett. Before she’d been hypnotized.

The blonde woman considered that. She loved hypnosis. It sometimes felt like they’d been destined to meet. Scarlett was her lady, and she was Scarlett’s vassal. Emily lived for the moments when Scarlett would use her power to control her mind and bring her to absolute, perfect, unbridled bliss.

But were the last three months just manufactured memories? What if she and Scarlett had been doing something else while Emily thought the beautiful hypnodomme was seducing her? What if none of this had been real?

Emily went into the bathroom and stared into the mirror.

Her finely chiseled face gazed back at her. Her hair was as golden as it had always been, and her eyes were just as blue. It felt so right when she and Scarlett were together. Their minds would link up, and she willingly followed the hypnodomme’s lead. Her mind would go wherever Scarlett wished, and her body would do whatever Scarlett suggested. It was as if she had been born to be Scarlett’s subject, and Scarlett had been meant to hypnotize her. Her subconscious mind had quietly waited for Scarlett to come along and captivate her, wrapping her up in a web of love and passion. Everything she was longed for the Southern belle; all she wanted to do was surrender to Scarlett’s spell.

Am I thinking this way because it’s true, or because Scarlett has programmed me to think this way? That thought was so exciting that it almost frightened her. I could just run away and try to figure it out, Emily thought.

But if she did... how would she feel?

She’d spent the last three months watching Scarlett hypnotize people. Every show had been different; each one was sexy and funny. And Scarlett had spent the summer hypnotizing her, playing with fairy tales and fantasies. Even if the last three months had just been a dream—a midsummer maiden’s dream—it was the best, the sexiest, the hottest dream she’d ever had.

And if she ran away, she’d miss it. She’d long for the times Scarlett had swung a watch before her face and she’d woken up as a kitten. She’d yearn for the times she’d fallen into Scarlett’s mysterious eyes, their beauty enhanced by her mane of shining dark hair. Emily loved being hypnotized, and Scarlett was the one she trusted to do it.

And Scarlett had taught her hypnosis. She’d hypnotized people herself. Even if it had all been a dream, it had been one the two of them had shared, one they’d loved together. She was completely in love with Miss Scarlett, and she knew Shannon Rose Mulbray felt the same way towards her.

The blonde woman took a deep breath, smiling as she exhaled. She slipped back into the bedroom and climbed into bed with her lover. She snuggled up to the drowsing hypnodomme, and slid her pale arms around the lovely Southerner.

Emily fell asleep, breathing in the scent of Miss Scarlett’s dark hair.

Finis