The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk and Honey

by Pan

Chapter 2:

McKayla knew she shouldn’t have been surprised, when she walked into Theo’s bungalow. Because he was living in a small town, she’d just been imagining him in a farmhouse—which, considering he was a professional landscaper, made no sense.

But that wasn’t what surprised her the most—it was how familiar everything felt. After all, they’d lived together for fourteen months; a lot of Theo’s possessions felt like hers, and so walking into the small house he was renting was surprisingly like coming home at the end of a long day.

“Milk?”

“What?”

“D’you want a glass of milk?”

McKayla wrinkled her nose.

“No?”

She could hear Theo laughing in the kitchen.

“Yeah you do. Trust me, honey.”

When he came out, he was holding a huge glass of milk with a spoon in it. He laughed again at the skeptical look on his girlfriend’s face, and gave the white liquid a quick stir.

“Trust me,” he said again, and McKayla narrowed her eyes and sipped at the beverage thrust in front of her face.

At least, she meant to sip. Before she knew it, the glass was empty, and she was staring at the viscous remains at the bottom of the vessel.

For the third time in a minute, she could hear Theo laughing at her.

“What the hell?” she asked, dazed, and Theo pulled her against his thick chest.

“Don’ worry about it, hon. I had the exact same reaction.”

“That was...”

“Amazing?”

“I was going to say ‘the best thing I’ve ever tasted,’ but yeah—amazing pretty much covers it.”

McKayla followed Theo into the kitchen, where he poured her another glass. As he stirred two tablespoons of honey into it, he explained.

“This is sort of what Scaphis Valley does—there’s more cows than people in this district, and most’ve the farmers keep bees as well. Separately they’re fine, but together...wowee. I couldn’t believe it the first time I tried it.

“Cos it’s all local, it’s cheap as heck, too. Have some more—it barely costs more than tap-water. I practically live on it these days.”

As she enthusiastically gulped down the fresh drink that her boyfriend handed her, McKayla suddenly understood why Theo had been offered so much to come and take over a landscaping business in the Valley. The people who owned the farms which produced this magical beverage must have been making a killing...and where there was money, there was rich folk looking to keep their lawns neat.

Once her glass was empty, McKayla found herself licking the rim, trying to lap up the last dregs of the amazing drink. As she did, she watched her boyfriend gulp down his own beverage—perhaps it was just the fact that she hadn’t seen him in four weeks, and had been relying on her own fingers for company since then, but there was something weirdly hot about the way his throat moved as he swallowed down the drink.

“Ahh,” he sighed, once the glass was empty. “I swear, I could live on this stuff.”

“Mmmm...”

“So, it’s been a month! Let’s catch up.”

McKayla grinned, and moved her mouth to his.

“I have a better idea...” she whispered, and was delighted to find no resistance as she dragged him towards the bed.

* * *

Sex with Theo had always been great. The spark that had first attracted them to each other had never gone away, and even when their relationship had been at its rockiest—even during the two weeks of fighting about who should move where and whether it was fair to continue dating from half a country away—the sex had never been anything but electric.

But this? This was something else.

“Gotta go,” Theo mumbled. They were both drenched with sweat, and McKayla had completely lost track of how many times they’d both climaxed—the bedroom was totally dark, and any time they grew hungry or dehydrated, Theo had just reached into the bar fridge beside his bed and pulled out a bottle of milk...and a jar of honey.

They’d napped, briefly, but McKayla’s erotic dreams had awoken her, and so she’d sucked on her sleeping boyfriend’s cock until he was hard enough for her to ride.

He’d woken up to his panting, sweating girlfriend cumming around his hard cock. And from the look on his face, he’d loved it.

Right now, she was on the verge of another incredible climax—he was spooning her, his arms around her sweat-coated body, his thick, beautiful cock entering her again and again.

“What?” she moaned. So close. So close to another dazzling orgasm. So close...

“We gotta go...”

“Shhhh...”

Her body was filled with sparks, and her brain felt numb. Thinking was too hard—all she wanted was her boyfriend’s new, muscular body pressed against hers, his arms wrapped around her, his hardness filling her up.

“McKayla, for real—this has been incredible, but we’ve gotta go...”

So close.

She was so close.

“Honey, I’m serious...”

He pulled out, and she felt like slapping him. It was like opening a door on a plane mid- flight—all of the sparks were immediately sucked out, and she felt totally empty.

“Theo!!”

He was already pulling on shoes and socks. A crime in itself. A body as incredible as his should never be covered up. Never ever ever.

“C’mon babes—get dressed. It’s time to go.”

“Go where? Why?”

He tilted his head to the side.

“...babe, your coach leaves in twenny minutes.”

McKayla’s eyes widened, and she scampered across the room to her phone. That couldn’t be right. When she’d pulled her boyfriend into bed, it had been Saturday morning—she’d caught an all-night bus from New York, with a return ticket for Sunday night.

The clock on her phone confirmed what Theo had said. That meant... That meant they’d been fucking for two days straight.

McKayla knew she should be alarmed and shocked...but more than anything, she was impressed.

Theo laughed at the sight of her open mouth.

“I know, right? I actually wanted to show you some stuff around the Valley—it’s a pretty cool place, and I thought it might help change your mind about small towns. But, uh...”

“Wow.”

“Yeah.”

The silence stretched on between them, until Theo broke it with a nudge.

“Babe?”

“Hang on.”

McKayla was mentally doing the math. She’d only been working at her new place for a few months...she certainly hadn’t built up enough vacation time to take a few days off, especially with no notice.

But at the same time, her bosses were fairly relaxed. She knew that if she made up an excuse, claimed a family emergency, she’d still have a job when she got back in on Thursday.

Or Friday.

Although at that point, she may as well come in the following Monday. That would give her a whole additional weekend to spend in bed with her boyfriend...

“Let me make a call,” she finally said. “In the meantime...

“Grab me another glass of milk?”