The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk and Honey

by Pan

Chapter 3:

McKayla frowned.

Since arriving a week ago, she hadn’t actually had a reason to put pants on. She hadn’t left the house, and her time was spent either alone or with Theo.

And when she was with Theo, she certainly didn’t want to be wearing pants.

But now it was Sunday night—a full 8 days since she’d arrived—and she knew it was time to go.

It was time to return to New York, and leave her hunky boyfriend’s thick cock behind.

Just the thought of it caused her to emit a sad sigh.

After another weekend of near-constant fucking, Theo had insisted that she go, insisted that she leave the bed, leave the small town, and get back to her real life.

McKayla had finally agreed, after he promised that he’d come visit her within the next few weeks.

And that he’d bring a lot of milk and honey with him.

To make sure that they actually left this time, he’d gone out to the car and told her that when she met him there, he’d let her suck his cock one last time before they left.

But McKayla had encountered an obstacle: as she’d tried to put her pants on, she’d been surprised to discover that they didn’t fit any more.

Surely I didn’t gain that much weight since I got here? she thought to herself, puzzled. Sure, she hadn’t been jogging or hit the gym while she’d been in town…but she was sure that she’d burned more than enough calories in the bed over the last week.

Theo had consistently impressed her with his self-control: each morning he managed to drag himself out of the house to go to work. In his shoes, McKayla wasn’t sure that she would have had the strength to leave the wanton, panting temptress that she’d become since seeing him again.

She spent her days cleaning up around the house (her way of thanking Theo for putting her up for an extra week) only pausing for regular milk and honey breaks, and even more regular masturbation sessions.

Looking at herself in the mirror, McKayla was delighted to notice that after 24 years of being a stick figure, nature finally seemed to have gifted her with the kind of ass Theo had long lusted after.

It wasn’t just her butt that had grown—without her noticing, her thigh gap had completely disappeared: her slim legs had almost doubled in size, and she was now sporting a pair of meaty thighs below her new, plump butt.

A mixture of her boyfriend’s cum and her own juices was dripping down the inside of her leg, and McKayla lost track of the time for the umpteenth time that week as she stared at her new frame. Her hips had widened substantially, even as her waist had stayed the same side—she looked like a whole new person from the belly-button down…and she liked it.

It wasn’t until she heard the door open that she remembered Theo had been waiting for her in the car.

“Honey?”

“In here, darl!” she sang out, and aimed her butt at the door. The moment Theo got home each day, her lips were on his, and within minutes he was naked in the bed with her—she was sure he hadn’t noticed the changes either, and so she leaned over provocatively, legs spread, presenting her enormous new ass as best she could.

McKayla couldn’t wait to see what her boyfriend thought of the new her.

“Honey, I…”

She looked behind her, a sultry grin on her face. As she’d hoped, Theo had fallen completely speechless. As she reached behind and gave her butt a hard smack, she heard him groan at the sight of her rippling flesh.

It looked like she wouldn’t be going back to the city this week either.

* * *

McKayla realized she was doing it again.

She was just sitting in the middle of the kitchen with a big goofy smile on her face.

It was hard to anything but smile—she’d only been in town with Theo for 11 days, but each night he fucked her so hard and so passionately that she was still gooey inside the next day.

The house was completely spotless—she’d done nothing but clean for more than a week, and there was nothing left to clean. Hell, even that made her smile—she felt like she was taking care of her man.

Her big, strong man. Her big, strong man who never failed to take care of her.

She’d considered watching TV, but it kept evoking the strangest feelings in her. Whenever a cooking show came on, she’d find herself wondering what she’d look like in an apron, 6 months pregnant, happily cooking for her man…

Whenever a soap opera was on, she’d picture herself in the place of the knocked-up ingenue. And worst of all, when something incredibly dry was on, like the news or a financial report, she’d almost immediately tune out, and start running her hands over her belly, wondering what it would feel like if she had a baby bump…

No, those thoughts were alarming and unwelcome. It was much better to just sit in the middle of her clean house (Theo’s clean house. She didn’t live here. She still had a place in New York.) and stare smilingly into space.

Don’t think about pregnancy, she reminded herself. Don’t think about yourself with a huge belly, full of Theo’s child.

A hand drifted down to her wet sex as she mentally congratulated herself on how little she was thinking about being knocked up, and before long she was cumming, desperately imagining herself waddling around the house, naked and pregnant.