The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk and Honey

by Pan

Epilogue:

“Do it,” McKayla moaned. “Pump another pair of babies into me,.”

Theo had long since stopped questioning his wife’s urgent moanings. The fact that she was already pregnant didn’t stop her from begging him to knock her up, and so he just went along with it.

“I’m gonna do it,” he growled into her ear. “You’re gonna be so preggers by the time I’m done with you…”

“Oh!” she moaned, and he could feel her cunt spasm around his cock as she came again.

He didn’t know when his wife had stopped taking her birth control—one day, he’d come home to find her beaming (more than usual), a pregnancy test in one hand and a wedding invitation in the other.

It was to their wedding. She’d invited half the town…she’d just forgotten to wait for him to ask.

“Isn’t it about time?” she’d cooed in his ear. “After all, we’ve been living in sin for so long…”

“It’s only been two months,” he’d replied.

“Oh really?” she’d pouted. “I guess I just feel like we’ve been here forever.”

He knew that he should be mad at the way that McKayla was deciding their future without consulting him, but as soon as they got inside, her huge tits were in his face and she’d moved his hands to her ample ass.

“These are going to be so full of milk,” she’d panted. “Oh lawd, Theo…our babies are gonna suck the milk right out of me. Can you feel your babies inside me? Can you feel them kicking? Please…”

Not after a month, Theo thought to himself, but he didn’t waste the breath arguing with his girlfriend. Fiancée now, he supposed.

The wedding went off without a hitch—McKayla’s baby bump was only just visible at that stage, but she made sure that her dress was designed to show it off as much as possible.

The whole day, she was fucking her husband-to-be with her eyes, and when he kissed her at the altar, it took all his self-control not to rip her white dress off and fuck her then and there, in front of their family and friends.

That night in the honeymoon suite of Scaphis Valley’s only hotel, Theo felt like was about ready to explode when he finally got to strip her naked and run his hands over her body.

Her thick thighs, her meaty ass, her curves, her growing belly, her obsession with being his docile, demure, pregnant little wife…it was like she was a totally different woman to the McKayla he’d met just a few years earlier.

And now, six months on, she was so huge, so pregnant…and just as horny as the day she first came to visit. She was constantly threatening to burst out of her clothes—he wasn’t sure if she bought the smallest size she could squeeze into, or if she was just outgrowing her clothes faster than she could buy them, but it was rare for her to wear anything that didn’t firmly grip her ever-expanding hips, butt, boobs, or belly.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned into her ear.

“Oh fuck, yes. Please mister, shoot that baby batter into me. Knock me up. I wanna be so pregnant…I wanna be so pregnant for you…”

He cupped her swollen breasts with one hand, and ran his hand over her enormous stomach with the other as he came, filling her with his potent seed.

Theo’s wife moaned as he pulled out of her.

“Please…” she begged.

“More?” he asked.

“Yessss…” she hissed. “But first…

“Grab me a snack?”