The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 45

Burt was already waiting for them in the Mind Training Room. He had a PC and monitor nearby. “Take the Lieutenant and hang him from the post over there. The boy and I will take care of this one,” he said to Harry, taking Frank by the arm that Greg wasn’t holding. Harry led Blake to an upright post and, placing cuffs on his wrists, raised his arms over his head and hooked the chain joining the cuffs into a heavy snap-clip screwed into the post. Then he pushed Blake’s shackled feet back until he could hook the chain joining the shackles into a snap-hook at the base of the post. With his hands and feet held awkwardly back, Blake was thrown off-balance, pushing his cock and balls forward, exposing them to the air currents. But Harry took a wide leather strap and wrapped it around Blake’s chest and buckling it behind the post, pulling Blake back against the beam.

In the meantime, Burt was binding Frank to the post to which he’d been taken. His feet were bound to the post; then his arms were pulled behind him and pinned into shackles set into the post, slightly above waist-level. Straps were pulled from behind the post, wrapped around Frank’s chest above his pecs and buckled. Burt took Frank’s face in his hand and held it, forcing Frank to look into his eyes. “Are you ready to become a man-cow boy? Are you ready to become a slave to the Milk Bar?” Frank’s blue eyes flickered and he swallowed, rohypnol still circulating through his brain. “Yes Sir,” he whispered. “I’m ready.” “Don’t let them take you Frank. Don’t give in,” Blake yelled. Frank’s eyes stayed fixed on Burt’s. “Gag him Harry. Use a cock gag with a nipple end so that we can dose him,” Burt ordered, never breaking his eyes from Frank’s. “Yes Sir,” Harry answered and took a gag from the cupboard. As he approached Blake, Blake clamped his mouth shut. “Let’s not do this again boy. There’s no way you can stop us. Are you going to cooperate or do I need to show you again?” Blake just glared at him and kept his mouth shut. Harry sighed “OK,” he said. “If you’re going to push it...” Saying this, he reached down and grabbed Blake’s heavy balls, crushing them in his fist. Blake screamed in pain and Harry shoved the rubber dong into his mouth. Then he placed a leather strap with a hole in the middle of it over the gag so that the butt-end of the gag protruded through the strap. Snaps on the strap matched snaps on the gag, fastening the two pieces together. Harry pulled Blake’s head forward by his hair and buckled the strap behind his head, preventing him from pushing the gag out of his mouth. Blake had already seen the tube protruding from the butt of the gag and he knew that it would be used to administer drugs as needed. He was fucked and he knew it. With his mouth plugged and breathing hard through is nostrils, struggling for air, all he could do was watch helplessly as Burt began processing Officer Frank Clark.

Burt hefted Frank’s pale, thick cock and high, tight balls. “Call the Pumper, Harry. While we’re inducting him, we’ll start working on enhancing him. Tell him to bring a complete kit.” Harry went to the phone and dialed. Burt took a butt-plug and lubed it before easing it into Frank’s ass chute, As it slid in, Frank drew a shivering breath. He’d finger-fucked himself on occasion but had never had anything else up his butt. His sphincter clutched the invading plug as though it were a welcomed guest. At that point, a man in a white lab-coat walked into the room, carrying a bag. At first Blake thought he was a doctor. He put bag down on an equipment-laden cart that stood nearby and straightened up to survey Frank’s body. “Very nice,” he murmured as he ran his hands over Frank’s chest and twisted his nipples, causing Frank to draw a sharp breath. The man flicked the nubs of his tits with his thumbnails, making Frank moan. Then he bent to examine the recruit’s cock and balls. “Hmmm. Yes, I see. You want me to do his nipples of course. Shall I do just his cock or do you want me to do a C&B to start with and we’ll stretch his milk bag separately?” he asked Burt. “Yeah, let’s do that. I’ll have him weighted once we’ve taken his load. We’ll get those babies stretched later.” “Right. OK, it’ll take me just a minute,” the Pumper said and reached into his bag.

He wet the tips of his index fingers with mineral oil and rubbed it into Franks pink nipples. Shivers ran up and down Frank’s spine at this new sensation; his cock was beginning to drip pre-cum. The Pumper glanced down and tsked his disgust. “I should’ve known,” he muttered and quickly pulled a rubber out of his bag and rolled it down the length of Frank’s oozing cock. “Can’t be wasting that or Delaney’ll have my balls,” he said. Then he turned back to Frank’s tits. He drew two suction tubes from his bag and smeared petroleum jelly around their flared ends. He attached tubes that extended from one of the machines on the cart to the ends of the suction tubes and flipped the machine on. He held a tube in each hand and moved them toward Frank’s glistening, pale nipples. There was a momentary sucking noise and Frank’s pink tits were sucked into the tubes and stretched away from his chest. Frank looked down, wide-eyed. The feeling and the sight were incredible. His cock throbbed in response and he began to think he might come again.

The Pumper pulled a much larger tube from his bag and placed it on the cart after attaching another tube from the machine to it and greasing its flared end with jelly. Then, once again wetting his fingers with oil, he traced a circle around Frank’s freshly denuded cock and balls. Frank shuddered and his knees jerked at the Pumper’s touch. The Pumper picked up the tube. He pulled the safe off Frank’s cock and laid it carefully on the cart. Then, taking the cop’s cock and balls, carefully guided them into the tube. He slid the tube up, enveloping the man-flesh until the flared end touched his pubes and it locked itself onto Frank’s body with a sucking whistle. The flesh filling the tube began to swell and change from a pale pink to a deeper pink and then to red as penis and testicles swelled, filling the tube. The cop stared at his turgid organs, his eyes wide in amazement.

Burt rolled a cart loaded with a monitor and PC up to the transfixed recruit as the Pumper tied off the condom, placed it in a plastic bag and left the room. “I’ll be back when you’re ready for the next one. Just give me a shout,” he said over his shoulder as he walked out. Burt just grunted and booted up the PC. He selected a program and double-clicked to get it started. Then he stepped in front of the monitor and took the cop’s chin in his hand. “Now boy. It’s time to complete your induction. Keep your eyes on the monitor and listen to the voice. All you have to do is relax. Do you understand me?” “Yes Sir,” Frank whispered, swallowing hard. “Good boy,” Burt said and stepped out of Frank’s line of sight, rolling the monitor close to his inductee.

Frank fastened his eyes on the screen as a soothing voice spoke to him. “Watch the pattern. Breathe deeply and relax. Each breath leaves you more and more relaxed. Deeper, deeper, deeper. Breathe in, breathe out. Deeper, deeper...” Blake screamed and thrashed, trying to break into Frank’s awareness. But all of Frank’s attention was fixed on the screen, the swirling pattern on it and the voice that urged him to relax. “You’re relaxing and feeling more and more at ease. Tell me what you’re feeling boy.” “I’m feeling relaxed. I’m at ease.” “Do you like listening to my voice boy?” “Yes Sir. I enjoy your voice.” “Do you like hearing what I say boy?” “Yes Sir. I like what you say.” “How does it make you feel boy?” “It makes me feel relaxed.” “Does it make you feel good boy?” “Yes Sir. It makes me feel good.” “That’s good boy. You’re a good boy. I’m happy that you like listening to my voice.” “I’m glad Sir. I like your voice. I like feeling relaxed.” “Do you want to make me happy? Do you want to be able to listen to my voice?” “Yes Sir. Please Sir. I want to listen to your voice.” “What would you do if you couldn’t hear my voice anymore?” “I’d be lonely Sir.” “There is no voice but mine. You can hear no other voice but mine. What would you do if I didn’t speak to you any longer?” “Please Sir. I need to hear your voice. Please don’t go Sir.” Frank sounded desperate. He’d gone so deeply into the trance that he actually couldn’t hear anything else. The voice was silent for a time. To Frank it seemed like an eternity. “Sir!” he shouted. “Please Sir. Please come back. Please!”

After a moment, the voice resumed. “I’m here boy. I heard you. I’ve come back.” “Thank you Sir,” Frank almost sobbed in relief. “It’s all right boy. I’m here. I won’t go away again. Does that make you happy?” “Yes Sir. I’m happy you’re back.” “I’m glad boy. That makes me happy. You’re a good boy. I know you want to make me happy now.” “Yes Sir. Please. I want to make you happy.” “Why do you want to make me happy boy?” “So that you’ll stay with me Sir. I’ll do anything if you’ll stay.” “Anything boy? You’ll do anything?” “Yes Sir, I’ll do anything.” “Will you obey me boy? Will you do whatever I ask?” “Yes Sir. I’ll do anything. I’ll obey you; I’ll do whatever you ask Sir.” “Good boy. That makes me happy. Now I’m sure you’ll obey me.” “Yes Sir. I’ll obey you.” “Why will you obey me boy?” “Because I know it will make you happy and I only want to make you happy.” “Do you have any other purpose; other than to make me happy boy?” “No Sir. I only want to obey you. I only want to make you happy.” “Do you give yourself to me?” “Yes Sir. I give myself to you.” “Tell me boy: tell me you’re mine.” “Yes Sir, I’m yours.” “So you belong to me then?” “Yes Sir, I belong to you.” “Say it and know it’s true.” “I belong to you Sir.” “Good boy. Are you my slave then?” " “Are you my slave then?” Here, there was a momentary pause as Frank’s subconscious digested what was being asked of him. “I-I can’t... can’t be a slave Sir...” “But you belong to me?” “Yes Sir..” “You obey me.” “Yes Sir.” “Then doesn’t that make you my slave boy?” Frank tried to work this through in his sex-filled mind. Finally, “Yes Sir. I’m your slave.” “You’re me slave boy?” “Yes Sir. I’m your slave, Sir.” “I’m your Master, slave?” “Yes Master. You’re my Master.” “And what are you?” “I’m your slave.” “You’ll do whatever I order you to do?” “Yes Sir. I’ll serve you.” “You live to serve me slave?” “Yes Master. I live to serve you.” “Say it again and know it’s true.” “I’m your slave Master and I live to serve you.” “Good boy. That’s my good boy. I’m very happy with you.” “Thank you Master.” And Frank hung his head and wept.

As Frank sank deeper and deeper into submission to his “Master’s” voice, Blake stood, bound and gagged, watching and listening, powerless to intervene. He could only watch and imagine what lay in store for him. Tears formed in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. Soon the voice dropped to a quiet whisper and Frank only moved his mouth in response. Blake couldn’t tell what was happening but he could see that Frank’s cock rose and throbbed, drooling pre-cum into the collecting pipe attached to the suction tube. The clear fluid was drawn into the vacuum pump and deposited in a bottle. Frank’s now purple nipples were distended half an inch into the tubes sticking to his chest. His eyes were fixed on the monitor and he muttered continuously “Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Yes Sir” in response to the instructions murmured by his Master’s voice.

After what seemed to Blake to be about a half hour, Burt returned to the room, switched off monitor and typed some instructions on the keyboard. Then he pulled the computer away from in front of Frank. He switched off the vacuum pump and pulled the tubes off of Frank’s long, puffy, purple tits with a “plop”. He pulled the tube off Frank’s bloated, red cock which flopped down between his legs, reaching halfway down his thigh. The cock-head was puffy and oozing pre-cum and weeping fluid. Burt unhooked the cuffs on Frank’s legs and arms from the post and unbuckled the straps binding his chest. Frank wobbled and took a step forward to balance himself. Burt reached out and grabbed his arm to steady him. He called Greg over and together, they guided Frank to a bench against the wall where he sat down, his head lowered to his chest mumbling “Yes Sir. Yes Sir.” As Frank sat on the bench, lost in his obedience to his Master, Burt whispered into Greg’s ear. Greg stood with his head lowered, his hands clasped behind his back. “Yes Sir,” he said. “I understand.”

Burt walked to where Blake stood bound to the post. “Now boy. It’s your turn. Are you ready?” Blake howled behind his gag and shook his head violently. “No, no, no,” he was saying. “Don’t do this to me.” But Burt just laughed and unhooked his ankles from the post. But before he unhooked his arms, he brought another syringe, attached it to the tube extending from the end of Blake’s gag and slowly pushed the plunger home. Blake knew better than to resist and swallowed the drug. He felt a warmth spreading through his body, reaching upwards from his belly and feeding down into his limbs; coming to a point of heat in his cock. His brain reeled in a state of sexual arousal, bringing his erection to a fierce stiffness. His eyes clouded over and he began to moan and thrust his hips. Burt smiled as he unhooked his arms from the post. “Come here boys and help me,” he said to the two slaves waiting nearby. Greg and Frank moved to him and followed his instructions. They picked Blake up, each of them grabbing an arm and a thigh. They joined their hands behind his back and lifted him in a firemen’s carry. As their captive moaned and rolled his head, they carried him across the room to a unique apparatus. It looked like an exercise cycle except for certain modifications. There were straps on the handlebars and what looked like sandals on the pedals. There was a two-inch protuberance jutting up from the seat. The slaves carried Blake to the cycle and, spreading his legs, lifted him to the seat. “Hold it,” Burt ordered and greased the rod poking out of the seat. Then he grabbed Blake’s cheeks and guided his two slaves as they moved him back onto the seat. When the small pole was pointing directly at Blake’s virgin hole, Burt ordered them to lower him onto the seat. As the dong invaded his hole, Blake groaned and wriggled his ass, completely without resistance to his own rape.

Blake’s cock was throbbing and pre-cum was ejected in small spurts each time his cock jerked upward. Burt unbuckled the strap holding the cock-gag in Blake’s mouth and pulled it out. Then he summoned the Pumper once again. The small man in the white coat with the wicked eyes hiding behind thick glasses came into the room and pulled a cart over to the impaled cop. He quickly unrolled a condom over the throbbing dick to catch the oozing pre-cum. He caught up some of the ooze that had dripped onto the front of the seat and brought his fingers to his lips. “Ummmm,” he murmured, tasting the pre-cum. “Great flavor. I can never get enough of it.” Then he ran his hands over Blake’s denuded chest and pinched his nipples, pulling a series of grunts out of his throat. “Very nice,” he mumbled, rolling the erect points between his fingers. “You know what I want for this one, “Burt said. “I’m looking for the stimulation enhancers; both on his cock and his nips. He’s straight so we’re going to have to give him our special treatment. Got it?” The Pumper arched an eyebrow and glowered at Burt through his glasses. “I know my business” he hissed. “You tell me what you need and I take care of it. Got it?” “Yeah,” said Burt. “I got it. Now get on with it!” They glared at one another for a moment and then the Pumper turned to his cart. He took a pair of rubber suction cups. “Tongue out”, he ordered. Blake, still lost in a sexual haze, stuck his tongue out. The Pumper wet the cups on his captive’s tongue and, squeezing the cups, placed them on Blake’s tits. While the tit-cups were doing their work, the Pumper busied himself with a larger tube. This one, rather than being made of clear Lucite, was made of metal. It was attached to a machine with cables, as well as a clear tube. The Pumper pulled the bag off Blake’s leaking dick and tied its end so as not to lose any of the precious fluid. Then he squeezed some lotion from a bottle into the palm of his hand and slathered it over Blake’s tumescent penis, mixing the lotion with the leftover pre-cum. “This will keep you milk spout well-lubricated during your processing. We don’t want you getting chafed. Blake, lost in a drug-induced sexual haze only grunted and moaned as the Pumper smoothed the lotion over his cock. Then the Pumper slid the tube up over his cock and wrapped a leather strap behind his milk-sack and snapped the end on the other side of the tube, binding it in place. He gently pulled on it to ensure that it wouldn’t come loose. “Good,” he said to himself. “All set there.” Turning to Burt, he said “It’ll take a few more minutes for his tits to rise sufficiently so you might as well check you equipment while we wait. I’ll be back.” And with that he turned and left the room.

While he was waiting, Burt ordered the two slaves to buckle Blake’s feet into the “sandals” on the pedals. He, in the meantime, wrapped the straps on the handlebars around the cop’s wrists and buckled them on. The man-cow recruit was bound to the contraption by his hands and feet and was held in place by the rod up his ass. Burt powered up the computer and entered several commands. He placed a pair of earphones over his ears and checked for volume. Where was the Pumper anyway? Everything was ready for inducting this latest recruit into the herd and finishing his processing. All he needed was for the Pumper to finish his job. Burt gave a sigh through his nose that was both resigned and exasperated. The Pumper’s skills were essential to their operation because he knew just how to pump the man-cows up, both to enlarge their endowments and to enforce the sexual circuitry between tits and cock. He knew how to focus a slave’s attention on his erogenous zones while his brain was being re-programmed to do the Milk Bar’s bidding and create a perfect sexual animal that could serve their clients. But he was such a prima donna! Burt just wished he were easier to work with. Oh well. Delaney liked the Pumper’s work and he certainly was effective at it, no questioning that. So Burt sucked it in and waited. Finally, the Pumper re-appeared.

“He should be ready now,” he said. He pulled the suction cups off Blake’s tits with a “pop” and admired the swollen, distended nipples. They now protruded half and inch from the cop’s smooth chest, looking like miniature volcanoes. “Perfect,” the Pumper said and, grabbing a pair of cups from the cart, squeezed a ring of viscous goop around the edge of each cup, placed them over Blake’s cones. He twisted them slightly and pushed them gently to ensure a good seal and connected their cables to the machine he’d connected the tube enclosing Blake’s dick to. “All done,” he said, turning to leave. “Call me when he’s finished.”

Now Burt was ready to rope and “brand” his latest catch for the Milk Bar. When he was finished with Lt. Blake Thompson, he would be another fine cock-sucking, take-a-fucking man-cow slave that clients would pay good money to have the use of for an evening. Lt. Barber had shown them how lucrative a handsome cop could be, since most men have powerful fantasies of either fucking or being fucked by a cop. Barber had shown them he could do either. With Thompson and Clark, they’d have two more badges to offer their clientele. Hopefully, both policemen could be conditioned to be either top or bottom, depending on the customers’ desires.

He approached Blake and took his chin in his hand, shaking him slightly to get his attention. “Boy! Listen to me. Pay attention,” he said sternly. Blake, with some effort, focused his eyes and looked at Burt. “Yes Sir,” he mumbled. “Listen to me. You’re going to complete your induction now and you’re going to do it to yourself. The cycle you’re on is hooked up to the computer, as is the machine your tits and cock are attached to. I’m going to start the program and it and you will do the rest. If you pedal slowly, you’ll be rewarded with pain. As you pedal faster, the pain will be replaced by pleasure. The monitor will help you understand that pleasure and the source of it. Do you understand boy?” Blake looked puzzled. “I’m not sure Sir. I don’t think I do.” “That’s OK. Just remember this: pedal slow and you get pain. Pedal faster, you get pleasure. Do you get that boy?” “Yes Sir. Slow: pain. Fast: pleasure. Yes Sir. I understand.” “Good boy. Here are your headphones. Let’s get started.” Burt had prepared the program already and, with a click of the mouse, started it.

Blake watched as the screen began to swirl and swim before his eyes. Gradually, the swirling began to focus and spin into a vortex, whirling into a bottomless hole. His eyes couldn’t help but follow the spiral to the bottom that never came. Then, from the depths of the vortex came a quiet, masculine voice beckoning him onward. “Pedal,” it whispered. “Pedal and come to me. I want you to come to me. I need you to come to me.” Blake began to pedal, moving deeper and deeper into the vortex. As he pedaled, he became aware of a tingling in his nipples and cock. The tingling began to become uncomfortable and still the voice beckoned him “Come, pedal. Come to me.” Images appeared and floated up out of the vortex: images of himself. He was naked. Then a woman floated up and stood next to him. He reached toward her and the tingling in his tits and cock turned to pain. Electrical charges shot through his body, seeming to shoot in arcs from his nipples to his cock and ricocheting back again. He screamed and the voice called more urgently: “Come to me. Quickly. Pedal harder pedal and escape the pain. Come to me. Give yourself to me. Come and I will help you.”

Blake’s numbed mind knew only that he needed to escape this pain that seemed to emanate from this image in front of him. He pedaled harder to get away. His lungs burned, his heart pounded and his penis and nipples ached like fury. “Harder,” he thought. “Reach the voice. Harder.” “Come to me. Give yourself to me. Come and I’ll give you relief.” Blake pushed harder on the pedals and as he pushed, he felt the pain begin to fade. At the same time, he felt something pressing into his ass. Instinctively, he started to resist, but the voice said “No. Don’t resist. Let me in. Let me enter you and I will give you relief. Give yourself to me. Surrender to me and you will find rest. Listen to me. Hear me. Obey me and you will find peace.” “Peace,” Blake gasped. “Give me peace.” “Surrender and you will have it. Will you surrender?” The intruder in his ass began to jolt his anus with electricity. “I-I don’t want any more pain,” Blake rasped out. “Then come. You will come, won’t you? Only I can release you. Will you come?” “I-I-I... I will come. Just release me.” “Will you obey me?” “I will obey.” “Am I your Master?” “You are my Master.” “Say it. Tell me who I am.” “You are my Master.” “And what can I give you that you need?” “You can give me release.” “I can give you release only if you obey. Will you obey?” “I will obey.” “Tell me I’m your Master.” “You are my Master.” The electrical charges had begun to subside as Blake acquiesced to the voice. “Are you my slave, boy?” Blake was close to physical and emotional collapse by this point. All he wanted was for the pain to stop. But every time he had tried slowing down, the pain had increase. When he sped up, the pain turned to pleasure. “I-I-I’m your slave,” he gasped and relaxed his clenching sphincter. The rod slid into his ass and began to vibrate as he opened himself to its invasion. The cups on his tits began to knead and tug at them as the tube engulfing his cock began to gently milk him. A shudder of pleasure ran through him and he groaned loudly.

“Good slave. You’re a good boy. Tell me what you are.” “I’m your slave. I’m your boy.” “Tell me what you want.” “I want to obey you.” “Say it again.” “I will obey you.” “Again.” “I will obey you. You are my Master.” “Good boy. You’re a very good boy. I’m pleased. Now, look at the screen again and see your true self,” the voice ordered. Blake stared at the screen and saw the image that was himself falling to his knees before a naked man with a huge cock. He took the cock in his mouth and began to suck. Blake’s own mouth dropped open and, as he felt the phallus enter, spreading his jaw and depressing his tongue, he began to suck. Burt had been waiting nearby for just that moment to shove a dildo into Blake’s waiting mouth. “You like this don’t you boy? This is what you want, isn’t it? This is your release isn’t it?” Blake voiced his agreement, mumbling around the dick he was sucking into his mouth. The image of the man on the screen reached down and took the nipples of his image and as he did, Blake could feel his own tits becoming more erect and aroused as they were kneaded and tugged.

Blake’s resistance had been shattered. All he wanted was a dick in his mouth and one up his ass. He watched the screen as the man fucking his face began to jerk and thrust, moaning loudly. His mouth was filled with bitter-salty fluid and he swallowed it eagerly. He wanted whatever this voice asked of him. He belonged to his Master. The tube enclosing his cock began to pump fiercely, taking him closer and closer to the brink. Then, just as he was about to come, the pumping stopped. Blake groaned in frustration and pedaled harder, hoping to stir the mechanism back into action, but to no avail. He was exhausted physically and psychologically. He stopped pedaling and slumped in the seat as the cycle gradually slowed to a stop. But there was no longer any discomfort from his slowing down, for Burt had disengaged the program. His aim was achieved. He would finish the job “by hand”, as it were.

While Harry removed the tubes from Blake’s cock and nipples and retracted the prong impaling Blake’s ass, Burt grabbed his chin and held his face up. “Look at me boy. Look into my eyes.” Blake struggled to focus and finally got his eyes to lock onto Burt’s. “You’re my boy aren’t you?” “Yes Sir. I’m your boy.” “Listen to my orders. When you hear the words ‘Rich Man’s Cream’ you will go into a trance, say something about having to get back to you ‘special assignment’ and return to the Milk Bar. ‘Man-cow’ will make you strip, if you’re clothed and drop to the floor on all fours; legs spread, cock erect, waiting to be milked. When you hear the word ‘Milkman’, you will go into a hypnotic state, and wait for instructions. Do you understand?” “Yes Sir. I understand.” “Good boy. What do you do when you hear ‘Rich Man’s Cream’?” I say that I have to get to my ‘special assignment’ and return to the Milk Bar.” “And what do you do when you hear ‘Man-cow’?” “I will strip, if I’m dressed, and drop to the floor on all fours, legs spread, cock erect and wait to be milked.” “Very good, my boy. You’re a good slave. And finally, what do you do when you hear ‘Milkman’?” “I will be ready for whatever instructions I receive.” “Good boy; very good. I’m very pleased.”

“OK boys,” said Burt, addressing Greg and Frank. “Pick him up and place him on the table. Cuff his hands to the side of the table and strap his feet into the stirrups. It’s time for Lt. Thompson to give up his first load to the Milk Bar.”

Greg and Frank grabbed Blake under his thighs and placed their shoulders under his arms and lifted him off the seat of the cycle. They carried him to the nearby table and laid him on it. There were cuffs fastened to either side of the table into which they locked his wrists. Then they strapped his legs into the stirrups that permitted his feet to be raised and spread wide. The table was articulated at several points along its length, enabling the operator to expose various parts of the body that was bound to it. Burt walked along the table, starting at Blake’s head, trailing his fingers over the supine body displayed before him. “Very nice,” he murmured. “This will be very satisfying.” Burt flipped a lever and the lower portion of the table was released, leaving Blake’s ass cheeks barely on the table. Then Burt unlatched the stirrups and swung them wide, exposing Blake’s winking, hungry hole. He went back to the top of the table and flipped another lever, lowering Blake’s head. “Go to the head of the table,” he ordered Frank. “And you get between his legs,” he ordered Greg. Each of the slaves took up the positions assigned to them.

Burt rolled a condom over Frank’s thick, pale dick. “Grab his tits,” Burt said to Frank and when he did, Blake’s mouth opened in surprise. Burt inserted a tough plastic bit between Blake’s jaws. The bit held his jaws open but had a hole in the middle, permitting a stiff cock entrance. “Put your cock in his mouth.” Frank slid his firm dick into Blake’s open orifice. Burt turned to Greg and began slathering lube on his cock, bringing it to full staff. “Now boy, I want you to slide yours into his ass,” Burt instructed Greg. Greg placed his stiff rod at the entrance to Blake’s chute and thrust in with one stroke. Blake screamed around the cock that filled his mouth and Burt ordered his two slaves to fuck their enslaved brother cop and they began to thrust. Blake’s cock soon began to rise again, having wilted from the pain of Greg’s initial entry. But the pain was being replaced with warmth and fullness and, as Greg massaged his prostate, Blake’s erection recovered. He struggled against the cuffs binding his arms and moaned around the heavy cock in his mouth. When pre-cum began to leak from his hard dick, Burt opened his mouth and went down on the Milk Bar’s newest straight recruit.

Burt worked his magic on the rigid flesh filling his throat. He slid his mouth up and down on the leaking pole and sang around it when lips met pubes. The captive cop gasped and cried, gurgling around the pale cop-cock filling his own mouth. Burt pulled back, pressing the rod against the rough roof of his mouth, creating a sensation Blake had never experienced. He’d had a few dates give him cursory blowjobs in the past, but none of the women showed the enthusiasm or skill that this Master did, for he was indeed a Master in more ways than one. As Lt. Barber fucked Lt. Thompson’s no-longer virgin hole, Master Burt sang and massaged his cock, while he pulled on his heavy balls, taking him closer and closer to the brink. Harry stood behind Frank and coached him as he worked Blake’s throat. “Twist those nips... Good, now rub the nubs with your fingertips. Circle the aureoles. Circle into the points. Now pinch. Pull them away from his chest...” Once again, Blake responded with guttural gurglings of pleasure.

Burt had already decided that he wouldn’t torment the recruit any further. He’d succumbed to his indoctrination and surrendered his will to the Milk Bar. His conditioning and skills training that would turn him into a prize man-cow like Greg would come later. This was Burt’s opportunity to bind Lt. Thompson to him, and through him, to the Milk Bar, by enslaving him through complete sexual pleasure. When he gave up this load, he would complete his own processing by irrevocably linking his sexual needs to men: men in his mouth; men in his ass and men on his cock. Blake bucked and strained against his bonds, thrusting his hips even deeper into Burt’s experienced throat. The pain in his nipples intensified and suddenly turned to pleasure and Frank squeezed them ever harder. His heart was pounding and his breath coming in rapid gasps when finally, he cried out and gasped as the muscles of his entire pelvis clenched. He pushed his tongue up, pressing the hard flesh filling his mouth which suddenly began to jerk and spasm. Frank cried out as jet after jet of thick cum filled the safe encasing his dick. Burt had exquisite timing and the experience to know the right moment to pull off him and shove a condom over the spurting cock. He would have loved to have taken Blake’s load directly but he knew that Mr. Delaney would want to taste it as well so that he could determine the right enhancers to pump up the cop’s output and modify the texture and flavor of his cream, if necessary. Burt pumped Blake’s jerking dick, milking it as thoroughly as he could. The bound police lieutenant thrashed against the bonds and groaned over and over as he shot his load. “Ahhhh, ahhhh, aaaaaaahhhhh, unnhhhh, uunnnh, ahh, ahh, ahh.” At last, his rigid, arched back and clenched glutes relaxed and he subsided back to the table, panting and gasping for breath, the beat of his heart and the thrum of the most intense orgasm he’d ever had filling his consciousness. All he knew was a heavy, cum-covered cock in his mouth, a stiff dick in his ass, hands torturing his tits and an electric thrill flowing through his body like he’d never known. And it was all brought on by men.

To be continued.