The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 4

Greg opened his eyes and squinted in the bright lights. Suddenly, the room started to spin and he tried to move to steady himself but found that he was already being held up by leather straps encircling his chest and hips. He tried to move his arms, but found that they were held in leather-lined shackles bolted to the post against which he was pinned. His feet, likewise, were fastened in shackles. As he began to return to full consciousness, he realized that he was completely naked. Then it came back to him in a rush. He was gay! This was like the light flooding into a very dark closet after all these years. “I’m gay,” he said out loud, too overcome by the newness and strangeness of this thought to fully comprehend it’s implications.

“Welcome back Lt. Barber!” The sound of a male voice off to his side made him whip his head around to see who was speaking, the fear that someone else had overheard his self-revelation hitting him like a blow to his stomach. Burt walked around the post to stand in front of the bound police lieutenant.

Burt reached out and caressed his cheek as Greg stared at him with fear in his eyes. This sudden realization that he was homosexual completely threw him and he had no idea where it would lead. Would he lose his career? His parents? His friends? “It’s all right boy. You’re safe here. You’re at the Milk Bar. Remember? We know you’re gay and we accept you. We care about you. Do you realize that boy?” “Yes sir. You know me. You accept me. Thank you sir.” Burt’s words brought the memory back to Greg that Burt had given him. Actually, Burt had only organized the information for Greg to permit him to recall it. It was to the Milk Bar’s advantage that their latest “recruit” was, in fact, gay. This provided them a leg-up, as it were, because they didn’t have to go through the effort of breaking down his defenses against man-to-man sex. It made their work a lot more easy.

Burt moved his hand from Greg’s cheek to his cock and began to stroke it. At his touch, Greg caught his breath. He’d never experienced the touch of a man in that way. And the knowledge that he was gay brought a sense of urgent desire to experience more. His cock throbbed to fullness and Burt smiled. He raised his other hand up and began to lightly stroke Greg’s nipples and the hair on his chest. Greg moaned and his knees buckled. Had he not been bound to the post, he would have collapsed. He couldn’t push his chest forward, but he pushed his pelvis forward as far as he could, seeking more contact like a puppy seeks a teat. “Yes, you’re a good boy. You’ll make quite an addition to our stable. And it won’t take too long to train you, will it boy?” “No sir. Please train me sir. Please.” Greg was hardly aware of what he was saying, because he was still under the effects of the rohypnol and the new melding of self-knowledge and sensation that he was experiencing.

“Good boy. Let’s start your training. The first lesson is an introduction. I’m going to tell you what we’re going to do with you: you’ll be taught how to suck cock like a professional, you’ll be conditioned to take a cock up your ass and give your fucker his moneys-worth and you’ll learn to hold back until you’re given permission to come by your master.” As Burt told him all this, he was stroking Greg’s cock and twisting and kneading his nipples. Greg’s cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum into the bag that Burt had placed over it before Greg woke up. After all, it wouldn’t have been cost-effective to waste any man-juice that customers would be willing to pay for or that could be used in conditioning a good man cow. What Burt was telling him didn’t matter to him. He heard it, but didn’t care that his own body would taken away from him. He didn’t understand that his own need would be used to control him, and he wouldn’t have cared if he had. After 35 years of denial, his need was too great to resist.

“First things first. Your body belongs to us. Is that clear.” “Yes sir. My body belongs to you.” He would have said yes to anything at that point. Burt knew this from his experience in dominating men mentally and physically. Between the effects of the drug, the post-hypnotic suggestions and the physical stimulation, Lt. Barber’s mind was like a blank slate that he could write on at this point. And he took full advantage of that in planting ideas in Greg’s mind that soon would have the force of conscience for him. “Yes, your body belongs to us: your dick, your balls, your tits, your mouth, your ass, your cum. All belong to us. Repeat it.” “My body belongs to you: my dick, my balls, my tits, my mouth, my ass, my cum. All belong to you.” “You will never come unless you’re given permission. Repeat it.” “Yes sir. I will never come unless I’m given permission.” “Good boy. Now I’m going to call Mr. Delaney. He always gets the first milk pull on any new man cow. You just wait right here.” As he pulled his hands away and turned around, Greg moaned in frustration and thrust his hips forward, seeking that caressing hand with his cock. Burt looked over his shoulder at him and chuckled. “Don’t worry boy; you’ll get it soon enough. And before long, it’ll never be enough.” He gave a short laugh and went to a phone on the wall. As he spoke, Greg attempted to hump the post in back of him with his ass. Anything for stimulation! He needed! He hungered!

Burt hung up and went to a drawer under the counter on one side of the room. He walked back to Greg. He held a rubber cock with a rubber bulb at the other end of it. He pushed it against Greg’s lips. Greg started to resist and Burt encouraged him to take it. “Come on boy. Take this in your mouth. We won’t hurt you. Do you believe that boy?” Greg looked at him for a moment “Yes sir,” he answered and opened his mouth to receive the cock. When he’d inserted it, Burt squeezed the bulb and a slightly bitter fluid flowed into Greg’s mouth. “Now just swallow that. It’ll help you feel more awake.” Greg swallowed and said “Thank you sir.”

Burt knelt down in front of Greg and said, “Mr. Delaney will be down in a minute. He’s going to take your first load to test it for quantity and taste. Then he’ll figure out what kinds of supplements we need to give you. We try to make sure our man cows are good producers as well as good performers. See, we’re going to train you not only to be able to hold off coming for a long time, but we’ll also train you how to suck and be fucked. There’s lots you have to learn. But with a body like yours, you’re a natural.” As he was saying this, he was pulling Greg’s balls down and wrapping a ball-stretcher around them. “This will help train you to hold off. You see, it’s real hard to come when your balls can’t rise up. So this is like your training wheels. Because Mr. Delaney also wants to check your staying power. When he’s satisfied about your abilities, then he’ll take your load.” While telling Greg this, he’d glance up at him to see if he was understanding what he was hearing. Greg stood there, looking down at him with puzzlement written all over his face. “Don’t worry sweetcheeks; you’ll get into the swing of this real soon.” With that he slapped him on one of his butt cheeks and went back to the counter, where he busied himself pulling things out of various drawers.

After a few minutes, Bill Delaney walked into the room and began removing his clothes. He was a roughly handsome man: almost black eyes, short dark hair and a rugged face that looked like it might have been cut from granite. He had a heavy beard of which he let his mustache grow. As he undressed, he revealed a strong body; not the body of a gym rat, but more the body of a laborer or a longshoreman. The muscles on his arms and legs were well-defined, but looked more like steel bands than over-developed bulges. The hair covering his chest and belly matched the hair on his head. Greg’s mouth began to water as he looked at him. The combination of self-acknowledgement and mind control was having a profound effect on his awareness of other men’s bodies. Delaney walked toward the enthralled police lieutenant and locked his eyes on Greg’s. When he lifted his gaze up the manhood approaching him and met the stare, Greg couldn’t shift his gaze away. Delaney held his attention like a snake holds a mouse with its eyes.

“Have you given him the antidote to the rohypnol?” Delaney asked. “Just a few minutes ago. He was pretty out of it when we did, but he’s coming back now.” “And you released him from the hypnosis? I want him fully aware of what we’re doing to him and how he reacts.” “You got it boss. I released him. He’s not under at this point.” “Good,” said Delaney. “We don’t want him forgetting this later on.”

Delaney nodded to Burt who brought him a medium-sized dildo with a large bulge at the base. Burt greased it and handed it to Delaney. “I need you to relax boy and when you feel this at you hole, push down like you’re taking a shit. Don’t worry about anything coming out; we gave you a complete cleaning already.” Delaney dipped his fingers into the grease and Greg felt a pressure against his ass. One finger slipped past his ring and wiggled around inside him. He gripped it with his muscles, experiencing a stimulation he’d never felt before. The finger withdrew and Greg moaned at the emptiness. But before he had a chance to miss it, there were two fingers pushing past his sphincter and wriggling inside him. Then, after a few minutes, there were three. His cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet as he clenched his hole around the hand invading his body. Then he felt the hand pulling out. He opened his eyes and looked into Delaney’s eyes. Delaney was grinning at him, holding up the dildo in front of him. “Your first fuck,” he said. “The first of many!” And he pushed it up against Greg’s stretched hole. “Push,” he ordered. “Yes sir,” Greg answered and pushed down against the shaft which slid easily into his gut and lodged in place.

Delaney pulled the pre-cum bag off Greg’s rigid dick and held it up to his nose. “Good aroma. That’s a good sign.” He passed the bag to Burt. Now, Lt. Barber, my men have begun your processing” let’s continue it. “Yes sir,” Greg murmured. “Good boy,” said Delaney and glanced over at Burt. Burt brought him a low bench and a pair of short clippers. Delaney reached up and grabbed Greg’s swollen tits which were still held by the thick rubber bands the Enhancer had placed on them. Greg caught his breath and then groaned as Delaney pushed them up and down with his thumbs and fingers. He rolled and twisted them, making Greg’s cock throb as a bead of clear, shiny pre-cum oozed out the piss-slit. Delaney caught this with his finger and, rubbing it between his finger and thumb smelled it, then tasted it. “Um ummm. That’s good stuff. If this is any indicator of what his cum’s like, we’ve got a prime piece of livestock here!” He and Burt grinned at each other. “Let’s get the bands off his tits. We don’t want to let them go too long and have them fall off on us,” he laughed and slapped both Greg’s tits hard. “Ahhhhhh,” Greg gasped and would have doubled over had he not been strapped against the post. Then Burt used the short clippers to cut the bands from his puffy tits and he felt a second of relief. But as the blood rushed back into his tortured points, he let out a surprised cry of pain. It wasn’t just that it that it hurt, but he was shocked at how much it hurt and aroused his sensitive nipples; a hitherto unexplored part of his body.

Delaney caught some more of Greg’s pre-cum with the fingers of both his hands and reached up to Greg’s puffy, pointed tits. He rubbed the silky smooth fluid around the aureoles, causing Greg sensations he’d never thought possible. Shivers ran up and down his spine and his knees buckled. He closed his eyes and groaned. All he wanted was for this feeling to go on and on. But at the same time, he wanted more than that. His blood-engorged dick was throbbing, begging for release. Then Delaney rubbed his swollen nubs with the slickness and squeezed and kneaded the points between his fingers. Greg nearly came, so great was his state of arousal. But Delaney, as experienced as he was in milking, let go of his tits and grabbed his cock head, squeezing it hard between his thumb and finger, dragging him back from the edge. “Oh god, oh god. Please sir. Please let me come. Please, I’m dying.” “No, I don’t think so,” Delaney chuckled. “I know how far you can go. And believe me: I’ll take you there before we’re through. OK, let’s get started with his first pull.” Delaney pulled the bench up in front of Greg and sat down on it. He looked up at Greg and said “Are you ready for a new world Lieutenant? I’m going to take you places you’ve never been before, and when we’re done, the world will never be the same for you again?” With that, he gave Greg a grin, opened his mouth and slid it over Greg’s stiff dick.

Greg, had he not been fastened down, would have jumped into the air. The warm sensation of the man’s mouth enveloping the head of his cock was too incredible. He gasped as Delaney ran his tongue over and around his head. Then Delaney pushed even further, swallowing more of Greg’s rod. Delaney was impressed too. This cop had a good ten inches and it was thick! He would make a great addition to his stable. He just had to make sure he had the proper training and the right incentives to remain loyal and silent. But then Delaney knew he had insurance so he wasn’t worried. As he worked the detective’s dick, the video camera caught all the action and the sounds Greg was making as he experienced his first blow job. And the man giving it to him was an expert!

As Greg’s cock slid down his throat, Greg felt the flesh enclosing him vibrating and massaging his dick like a milking machine. Delaney’s throat seemed to massage him in waves, starting at the root and moving down the shaft to the head, over and over again and vibrating at the tip. Delaney was actually singing around the flesh in his throat. Greg’s hips convulsed and his breathing came in short gasps. Then, just as he felt himself rising to the crest, suddenly Delaney pulled off him and bit the head of his dick. Greg yelled in combined pain and frustration. “Aaaannhhhh. Ah, ah, ah, oh god, oh please, oh oh oh. Please, please, don’t stop.” Delaney just smiled wickedly and twisted his nipples. When Greg’s cock had begun to lose some of it’s stiffness, Delaney started over again. Waves of pressure, vibrations, warmth and wetness, a tongue playing along the length of his rod. He’d never felt anything like this in his life. He felt the explosion rising in his groin. He gasped for air and slammed his hips against the straps holding him in place. His hips would be bruised from the urgency of his thrusts. But his mind was no longer functioning. His brain was in his dick. He was Want and Need. He had to come or he would die trying. As he approached the brink though, once again, Delaney withdrew and bit his throbbing head. “Aaaarrrrghhhh. Uuunnnnnhhhhh. P- p- please, please, please, please, sir, please let me come. Please finish me. Please.” But Delaney wouldn’t finish him until he was satisfied.

Again and again, for an hour, Delaney took him up the mountain and pushed him back down again. Greg’s cock and balls ached from the denial. Finally, Delaney sat back. “OK. I’m satisfied. He’s going to make a good man cow. Let’s give him what he’s asking for. Bag him.” Burt unwrapped a condom with a large reservoir tip and rolled it over Greg’s throbbing cock. The touch of his hand almost sent Greg over the edge, but Burt pinched the engorged, purple head between his thumb and forefinger, pushing him back from the brink. Greg moaned and wept at the frustration and ache. “Please, please, please,” he groaned. “Please let me come. Please!”

Delaney leaned forward again and looked up into Greg’s pleading eyes. “OK boy. This time you’ll get what you want. I promise,” and nodded to Burt who held what looked like a TV remote. He pointed it in Greg’s direction and pressed a button. Suddenly, the dildo in his ass began to vibrate, sending a wave of pleasure up his spine. Then, Delaney swallowed Greg’s cock once again. He massaged the shaft with his throat and sang around it, sending tremors of pleasure up Greg’s spine. His balls pulled against the stretcher, seeking to release their long-delayed charge. Delaney reached up and kneaded Greg’s sore, swollen tits pulling a groan out of his chest. The pain and the pleasure combined and slammed into his brain as his breathing came in gasps and his hips convulsed against the strap. “Ah, ah, ahhh, aaahhh, aaahhhhhhhhh.” At that instant, Delaney unsnapped the ball stretcher holding his balls down. They leapt upward to his pelvis and fired their load. A roar exploded from Greg’s throat and fireworks burst in his head as he shot and shot. “Right on the money,” Burt smiled as Delaney milked Greg’s dick, pulling on it again and again. Greg gasped and jerked against the bonds holding him in place as his tormenter pulled every last gram of cream out of him.

“Oh God, oh God, uuhhh, uuuhhh, oh God, oh God, stop, stop, please stop. Ooohhh, uuuhhh,” he gasped, throwing his head back against the post to which he was pinned. Finally, Delaney pulled off of him and sat back, breathing heavily himself because of his exertions. His fur-coated chest rose and fell as he caught his breath. He looked up and smiled at Greg. “Good boy. You’ve done very well. Now let’s check out your man milk for quantity, taste and texture. Our basic quality assurance. After all, we’re running a business here and don’t want to be producing an inferior product, do we now?” He laughed and soundly slapped Greg’s ass cheek. “N- n- no sir,” Greg gasped, scarcely able to speak.

Burt wrapped his thumb and forefinger tightly around Greg’s rigid shaft and pulled the condom off of it, all the while squeezing hard, so as to not loose any of the cum. Greg groaned again as his very sore cock suffered further abuse. Burt took the scum bag to the counter and poured its contents into a beaker which he then placed on a scale. “4.6 ounces. Very good volume indeed. That’s one of the best we’ve ever had from an un-enhanced man cow.” Then he handed the beaker to Delaney who held it up and sloshed the fluid around. “Nice color, good coatability,” he said, sniffing it. “Good aroma. Let’s see how it tastes.” With that he held the beaker up and tipped it back. He swished the cum around in his mouth and swallowed. “Good flavor. Just the right mix of salt and bitter with a little sweetness then tartness in the finish. Good mouth-feel. I like it. Boys, we have an excellent product here. And an excellent producer.” He walked over to Greg and held his face in his hand. “Welcome to the Milk Bar, Lt. Barber. You’re officially a member of our stable, our newest man cow. I’ll go upstairs and outline what enhancers we’ll be giving you to further improve your performance. Burt here will get you cleaned up and put you down for some food and rest. Then tomorrow he’ll start your training. If you thought that jerking off was a simple matter, you’re about to find out otherwise. We’ve made it into an art here and you’re going to be inducted into the guild. Welcome aboard boy.” Saying this, he slapped Barber’s cheek and turned and walked out of the room.

Greg was too tired to try to understand everything Delaney had said to him. He did understand that he’d proved to be “good enough” and he felt good about that. But, at another level, he felt a sense of dread. What did Delaney mean by “inducted” and “training”? Why did that make him uneasy? But he was too tired to worry about it now. After that long, drawn-out session and the explosive orgasm he’d just been brought to, all he wanted was to sleep. His head was rolling around now from exhaustion. Burt and his helper unshackled Greg’s hands and feet before they released the strap around his chest and hips. As that came off, he slumped into Burt’s arms. Burt picked him up as though he were a child and carried him out of the room.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 5

Burt carried Greg down the hall and into another room. The room was tiled from top to bottom, with several large tubs along the walls. In the center of the room was a shower stand with multiple heads on it, just like in a gym. The floor had drains across it. Obviously, this was the “bath room”. Burt carried Greg to one of the tubs, which was already filled, and lowered him into the hot water, placing him on the seat beneath the surface. As his butt settled on the seat, the bulb at the base of the motorized dildo pushed into him sharply and he felt the pressure against his prostate again and he cried out. “Sorry boy, I forgot,” said Burt. “Raise up.” Greg lifted his ass as Burt reached in and pulled the shaft out of his hole. Greg whimpered at the sudden emptiness. “I know: you want it back. We’ll get you plugged in a while, but you need one that you can wear all the time. We’ll give you a butt-plug when you’re finished washing,” Burt told him.

Burt put on a vinyl apron, leaned over the tub and began to wash Greg. He washed his hair and cleaned his ears. Greg settled back and luxuriated in these new sensations. He’d never known how sensuous it could be to have someone massaging and stroking his ears. Then Burt massaged his shoulders as he soaped them down. Next he moved down to Greg’s still plump nipples and gave them extra attention, rubbing and squeezing them as he soaped the hair on Greg’s chest. “Sometimes,” he said, as he worked, “we add a dipilatory to the water in the tub. Removes every single hair from your body.” Greg glanced at him anxiously. “Don’t worry. We didn’t do it this time. Delaney likes your hair. Long as we keep your cock, balls and pubes shaved, he’s happy. A lot of our customers like the look of a man cow with a hairy chest. They like milking a real man, not a boy, but none of them like to get hair in their teeth when they’re milking. So you’ll appeal to them. Of course, if you mess up, we may give you a stripping for punishment.” “Yes sir. I understand sir,” Greg responded and lowered his eyes. He liked the look of the fur coating his chest and felt it was linked to his manhood. It would be humiliating to have it stripped off. So he’d be careful.

Burt continued down Greg’s abs and gently washed his cock and balls. His balls were sore from the work-out they’d been given and he groaned when Burt fondled them, in spite of his gentleness. Burt just looked at him and continued his work. “OK,” he said, “Raise up and turn around. Place your hands on the seat. I need to wash your ass.” Greg did as he was ordered, raising his dripping body out of the warm bath. He turned around and placed his hands on the bench, exposing his ass for Burt’s ministrations. Burt soaped his hand and inserted it into Greg’s channel. His fingers worked around inside, massaging and probing his rectum. Greg was already becoming accustomed to having something in his ass and wiggled his butt in pleasure. Burt pulled out and slapped his ass. “OK boy, settle back down and soak a while. I’ll turn on the jets.”

Greg sat back and closed his eyes. The jets started and he felt the currents rushing over his body, relaxing his muscles. Then Burt wheeled a video monitor over to the foot of the tub and switched it on. He started the video, placed a set of earphones over Greg’s ears and left the room, flipping off the lights on his way out.

Strange sounds were coming out of the headset and Greg’s eyes snapped open when the room suddenly went dark. His eyes were immediately drawn to the screen in front of him as a swirling patter flowed across his field of vision. Words were coming through the earphones. “Relax. You’re very relaxed. You’re so relaxed you cannot move or speak, except to answer questions. You’re completely relaxed. Listen to me. Listen to your master. I’m concerned for you. I care about you. I only want what’s best for you. Do you believe that?” “Yes sir,” Greg answered, “I know you want what’s best for me.” “Good boy. You’re a very good boy. Now listen to what I tell you. I’m going to help you. You will always want to come here because we’re the ones who care for you. Do you understand?” “Yes sir. I understand. You care for me. This is where I want to come.” “Good boy,” the soothing voice whispered. “You’re a very good boy. Why are you such a good boy?” “Because you care for me and you’re my master.” “That’s right. That’s very good. Now listen closely. I’m going to give you some important instructions. When you hear the words ‘Rich Man’s Cream’ you will go into a trance, explain that you have to get back to your ‘special assignment’ and return to the Milk Bar. Do you understand? “Yes sir. I understand.” “Then tell me.” “When I hear the words ‘Rich Man’s Cream’, I will go into a trance, say that I have to get back to my ‘special assignment’ and return to the Milk Bar. “Very good. You learn quickly. “Thank you sir,” Greg smiled. He was happy to please his gentle, caring master. “Now, for the next instruction. When you hear the words ‘Man cow’ you will immediately strip, if you’re clothed and drop to the floor on all fours, legs spread, cock erect, waiting to be milked. Is that clear?” “Yes sir, it’s clear.” “Good, then tell me again.” “When I hear the words ‘Man cow’, I will immediately strip, if I’m not already undressed, and drop to the floor on all fours, legs spread, cock erect, waiting to be milked.” “Very good. Word for word. You’re a bright boy.” “Thank you sir.” Again, Greg smiled. “Now, for your last instruction for today. When someone says ‘Milkman’ to you, you will go into a trance, ready for instructions. Say it back to me.” “When someone says ‘Milkman’ to me, I will go into a trance, ready for instructions.” “You’re such a good boy. A good slave. A fine head of stock. You’ve made me very pleased.,” the voice quietly exulted. “Now you can sleep. Just close your eyes and sleep for now.” “Yes sir. Thank you sir,” Greg answered, and immediately dropped off to sleep.

When the lights came on, Greg drowsily opened his eyes. Burt had come into the room with a towel and he ordered Greg to get out of the tub and onto a nearby massage table on all fours. Greg obeyed and Burt began to dry him. When he was finished, he wrapped a two-inch ball-stretcher around Greg’s scrotum and gave it a pull, drawing a gasp from him. Greg’s balls were pressed down so far they resembled red plums encased in an opalescent sac. Then Burt took a medium butt plug and pressed it against Greg’s sphincter. “Push down,” he ordered and Greg submissively obeyed and the plug slid into place. Finally, Greg received a plain leather collar onto which Burt fastened a chain leash. “The plain collar is for new inductees. As you advance in your training, you’ll get different collars to tell customers what skills you’ve mastered. Kind of like the police academy, right? Don’t they give you badges as you learn new stuff?” Burt laughed at his own joke. Greg only responded glumly “Yes sir”. He hadn’t been thinking much of his work since he’d been grabbed by the Milk Bar’s goons. He now realized that his career might be on the line. But regardless of what became of his career, his life as he’d known it was over. He was a slave of the Milk Bar and what’s more, he had to admit to himself, he liked it. He liked surrendering to others. He liked giving up the power and control that he’d always had as a law enforcement officer. And he liked the sex. As much as it bewildered him that he hadn’t known himself for all those years, he knew that he liked gay sex. This is what he truly was: a submissive gay man. And he liked it.

Burt ordered him to climb off the table and get down on all fours. Then, taking the leash in his hand, he led Greg down the hall to the large room with the stalls. There were a few other men in the stalls, some coming, some going; some obviously trainers, others obviously man cows. They were the naked ones, wearing only ball stretchers and different varieties of collars. Greg wanted to stop and look at them longer; they were all so handsome and his dick rose up against his belly as he looked from side to side. But Burt was intent on getting Greg to his own stall and wasn’t stopping to gawk. Down towards the end of the room, Burt pulled Greg into a stall. There was fresh straw on the floor and a mattress against one wall. On the other wall was a feed trough, a water trough and a toilet. Burt locked Greg’s leash to an eye hook in the floor. Then he placed a thick leather belt around Greg’s waist. Attached to the belt were leather cuffs into which Burt fastened his wrists. Then Burt went to get some food which he brought back and put into the food trough. He made sure there was water available, then walked out of the stall. He turned back to Greg. “Get some food and water and then get some rest. In the morning, we’ll start your training. Good night sweet cheeks,” he laughed and walked away.

Greg was ravenous but couldn’t figure out how to eat with his hands cuffed to his sides. Then he realized that, like an animal, he’d have to just stick his head in the trough and eat. He found that this was doable, so he went at it and wolfed down the food. Then he crawled to the water trough and drank his fill. When he was satisfied, he crawled to the toilet and took a piss. He was glad he wasn’t pee-shy, or he would’ve had a real problem, because anyone walking by could see him. Finally, he crawled to his mattress, closed his eyes and dozed. He heard noises and awoke from time to time, but sometime during the night, he awoke and realized that all was quiet at the Milk Bar. The lights in the stalls had been turned out and everything was dark. He listened to the breathing of the other men in the room and felt the comfort of being with others like himself. Police Lt. Barber rolled over and fell into a heavy sleep.

To be continued.