The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Milk Society

Chapter 3.

MS167 was walking again, leashed by the chains. She was no longer the last one in the queue. The first milk slave had gone and a new milk slave was walking behind her.

MS167 knew why. As they walked out of the milking room, she easily suppressed thinking about it. She had the feeling of knowledge in her head. She knew it was because the first milk slave had finished her training. She also had the knowledge that a new milk slave had been added to the society, but there was absolute silence in her mind.

It was a new concept to her, but one which she was getting very good at. It was easy to act on intuition, to do what was expected of her. To do what she knew was good and proper. The only difficult thing had been the arousal, one of the effects of the milk. It was getting stronger and stronger every day, often nearly distracting her. She really wanted to touch her body, to increase the feeling. It was a desire, but she managed to stay away from it.

She walked on the warm floors of the foyer, looking only ahead of her, efficiently. She was quite focused. She had seen so many new things, these last few days. Once she had even seen a number of pony girls, fully clad in thick rubber suits. They had long tails attached to butt plugs and were heavily restricted by leather harnesses. Seeing this had heightened her arousal even more. It had made her envy them, but she had managed to keep the erotic desires silent in her mind.

The pony girls had made a lot of noise with their chains and their hooves, but MS167 had learned to absorb every new experience unconsciously, rather than thinking about it. She knew she was getting better at controlling her thoughts. She was getting used to the silence in her head, it was becoming a thing of perfection.

They entered the bathroom again. The lack of privacy didn’t disturb her at all, as privacy was a foreign concept to MS167. Six men in white rubber suits were waiting as usual. The man cleaning MS167 was efficient as always, cleaning her, while making sure her skin was smooth and hairless.

A surprise!

He grabbed her from behind, his gloved hands playing with her breasts, tickling her in her sides. Another man appeared out of nowhere and started to suck on one of her nipples. Her breasts were still swollen from the milking and every time she felt him squeezing and sucking, milk spurted out, eager to fill his mouth. Two fingers entered her pussy, playing with her, arousing her.

MS167 felt a tension in her mind, a twitch. She was very aware of the arousal that had been inside her for days now. She stared ahead, not exactly ignoring what happened to her, but paying it no attention either. Her body wanted to move. It wanted to stick her breasts out. It wanted her to play with herself. It wanted to rub her thighs against each other. It wanted her to stand on her toes.

The feelings intensified. No more sucking on her breasts now, only that burning feeling down there. She felt something warm press against her crotch. The man was pushing his cock against her, moving inside, slowly at first, then hard with a thrust. A wave of heat burst through her, putting her right on the edge, putting her on fire. Again he thrust, with more force, and again. The tension in her mind increased a lot, but she just absorbed the incredible feeling. She began to sweat and her wet pussy was making his cock slick and slippery. Her back began to tense, her legs started shaking.

While the man behind her kept her up, the one in front of her pushed roughly into her again. Now all her tension released at once as her hips thrust against the man in one motion. Again he pushed and she uncontrollably moved with him, an orgasm finally releasing all her arousal, his seed erupting from his cock inside her. She couldn’t stand up by herself anymore, her body trashing around uncontrolled.

No single thought was in her mind as these motions repeated, over and over again. Slowly the feeling ebbed away. MS167 felt pride at her control. Despite the turmoil of emotion in her head, she’d maintained silence. The man pulled himself out of her and helped to clean her up again.

It was a test and as far as she knew, she passed with flying colors.

After the six milk slaves had been fed, CS14 asked MS167 about the experience. MS167 reported to her that she hadn’t had a single thought during the entire encounter. CS14 nodded at her and told her that she would be ready for the next step.

They all went to the programming room. As usual, she was locked in and the helmet lowered over her head again. The pulsing dildo pulsed with the colors in the helmet, pulsed with the sounds in her ears, pulsed with the arousal in her head, while not a single thought was thought. She remembered thinking a lot the first few days. If she wanted, she could probably think right now, but she didn’t want conscious thought so it wasn’t there. The familiar voice of the helmet instructor started to speak again.

“Congratulations, milk slave. You are controlling your thoughts very well. We will start practicing your control even more.”

“I want you to see a glass of milk in your mind, but do not think about it.”

That was easy. She imagined a glass of milk in her mind. Thoughts and associations wanted to pop up. Her mind was trying to make her think of more things, of breasts, of cows, of the pony girls, of her role in life, but she consciously stopped them all before they could replace the image or form a real thought.

“Very good. There have been no other thoughts.”

The vibrating dildo vibrated even harder, rewarding her with pleasure.

The instructor told her to think about other things, to hold them in her mind, to keep them solid and clear without distractions. Sometimes she was about to be distracted and the helmet seemed to detect this and help her. When it went well, the instructor trained her to make the imaginary transitions faster and faster. It made her imagine sounds as well, and eventually she was actually in a controlled daydream, seeing men and women pleasure each other, imagining pony girls walking around, learning to imagine herself breastfeeding other slaves, but all the time consciously wanting to see these things as told by the helmet instructor.

After a long time, she was controlling these images well enough and the voice inside the helmet explained the next step.

“You will now imagine a glass of milk in your mind and think ‘That is nice tasty milk’.”

Immediately she formed a picture of a glass of milk in her head. Then she wanted to consciously think. The thought slipped away at first, suppressed by her reflexes. Then, she heard the voice in her mind clearly think. She had succeeded! She kept practicing this exercise, guided by the instructor, learning how to make the thought soft and subtle, or loud and forceful. It wasn’t easy, but apparently MS167 was more intelligent than other milk slaves, explaining her quick progress.

She felt proud again. Apparently she wasn’t only very useful for milking, but she was probably intelligent as well! She was such a good milk slave for the society!

The next days, practice continued. Her responses to sexual stimulation were tested again by the men in the bathroom. MS167 noticed one of the other milk slaves was tested as well. The instructor was teaching her to form more complex thoughts, adding feeling to a thought. It promised her that she would soon be trained to conquer her own personality and dominate it. It was a great ambition of hers to be good at this. The prospect of being a good girl and a good milk slave was encouraging her to study hard.

She wasn’t just learning to control her inner voice and imagination, but by doing so she was also being trained in the roles that slaves in her society engaged in. Imagining herself in such positions not only made her more aroused, but also more determined and clearheaded. She was detached in a way, not really inside the imagery she conjured, but in control.

After several such days, she was taken away from the group of milk slaves for the first time. CS14 disconnected her from the chain that linked her to her companions and told her to wait outside. The other milk slaves were taken inside, to be seated and programmed. After a few minutes, CS14 came outside again. She attached a chain to MS167’s collar.

“Follow me now, MS167.”

They walked towards one of the doors and went through it. There was a hallway, linking a number of rooms. One of the rooms was open and CS14 guided MS167 to it. When they were inside, CS14 closed the door. There was the usual seat inside and a table with various boxes.

“Please, take a seat.”

MS167 walked to the middle of the room and slowly descended on the familiar dildo sticking out of the seat. It was very easy to do this because her pussy was nearly always wet. After letting the invader inside her, she relaxed, releasing her weight into the bowl of the seat, activating the inflation and vibration of the dildo.

“Today we’re going to practice taking control of your other personality,” CS14 said. “You will slowly sense a presence in your mind, but you must stay in the background of your mind. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I will stay in the background,” MS167 said.

She scraped her throat. The words sounded coarse. She hadn’t said a word in two weeks.

CS14 grabbed a syringe and filled it with a transparent liquid.

“This solution will clear your mind of some of the effects of the milk,” CS14 explained as she carefully injected the solution with the syringe into MS167’s arm.

“Don’t speak, just nod when you feel something appear in your mind.”

MS167 waited. It was silent in her head. She was used to that. Everything was distinct and focused.

There! Was that something? She was eager to investigate it, to touch it, but she hesitated. Her old personality was an enemy, she should be careful.

MS167 nodded.

“If your old personality gets too strong, just shake your head and I’ll give you some milk to drink.”

“The most important thing is to make sure whatever is you and whatever is your old personality stay separated. If you allow parts of yourself to merge with the other, it will be more difficult to stay sane and to control yourself.”

MS167 understood this. Her old personality probably had a lot of wrong thoughts and dangerous ideals. They shouldn’t invade her own sanctum. It would harm her and her society. She closed her eyes, so she could concentrate better.

She felt more spots appearing in her mind. They felt soft and foggy, as if a breeze in her mind would make them float away and evaporate. Slowly they were solidifying, becoming a thing in her, an entity. She couldn’t see or hear it, but she could feel it. She knew it was there. In her mind, it seemed to become firm, like a stone. She extended some part of herself, trying to feel what it was like. It just was there, but wouldn’t move at all. She pushed it more, experimenting. Then, she suddenly felt it move, become active. She could almost hear something. She could almost feel something. Awareness.

MS167 started shaking her head wildly. CS14 handed her a bottle with milk and she sucked on it. She immediately felt the spark of consciousness disappear.

“Describe what you felt,” CS14 told MS167.

She scraped her throat again.

“I felt something form, become solid. I was feeling around its edges when I suddenly felt it come alive,” MS167 said. “I think my other personality was gaining consciousness.”

CS14 nodded.

“That is correct, MS167. You don’t have to worry much right now. There is enough milk in you that your other self won’t remember much of what happens. She isn’t strong enough yet.”

“We will now practice listening to your other self waking up. Try to envelop her completely and practice feeling around carefully. I want you to let her form thoughts, then try to suppress them.”

CS14 inserted the needle into her arm again and allowed more of the solution into MS167’s blood. She waited a few minutes and then she felt her other self slowly form itself. MS167 extended herself again, feeling around the edges, feeling around it. She discovered that she really could envelop the entity, encase it. She felt it become more present again, more existing if that was possible in some way.

Even completely enveloping her other self, she could keep distance and come closer. Her other self was expanding and contracting and MS167 was moving with it. She felt a hum of some kind, stronger when she was nearby and softer when she was further away. She got much closer now, trying to feel the shape of the entity. She felt that she could actually feel inside it. She concentrated.

There were pictures, sounds, feelings! She saw quick impressions of people, of memories. They must be memories of her other self! She could sense them, locate them precisely, feel them becoming active and passive again. MS167 pushed even further, towards one of the memories she last saw. It attracted her attention for some reason. She came closer and realized that she could manipulate it.

CS14 had said that she should be careful that parts of her wouldn’t merge. She tried to nudge the memory. Nothing happened. She concentrated more on it. It became active, she saw what it was. It was the image of a room, with a mirror and a table. She focused on it and noticed that her other self became aware of it. Lines extended to other memories, which activated by themselves. A torrent of memories activated, a flood of new material.

MS167 quickly withdrew herself. She saw the web of memories become active, but they flickered on and off, never really staying active. CS14 had told her to try to suppress thoughts. She focused on the web, trying to feel it fully, to get hold of it while keeping distant. She pushed the web down, concentrating on the idea of those memories being inactive. It felt like trying to push down a house, to move a mountain.

Maybe there was some other way? She felt again, focusing. Maybe she could distract the entity in some way. She felt around it, nudging it a bit, squeezing it. It felt like hugging a wall of concrete. Maybe... yes, she felt it clearly. She shouldn’t use force, she could just guide it. She focused on the active network of memories and subtly pulled them lower. Yes, that seemed to work. The web went back to sleep and her other self went back to having unrelated imagery float inside her head.

She went back to the first piece of memory. What else could she do with it? She pushed at it. It moved around a bit, as if floating in a very sticky syrup. She felt lines that seemed to connect it to other points. She felt at the lines. They felt strong and weak at the same time.

There. It snapped. How did she do that?

If she could repeat it, it may be useful. She took hold of the memory and twisted it, breaking it away from the links. As soon as she let it go, it dissolved, starting to disappear. She saw the loose links disappearing as well. More memories were fading away, at least a dozen of them were falling away like dead leaves. Fortunately, the process stopped.

What had happened? Had she really deleted a part of her other personality’s memories?

She felt a strong urge inside her build up. She wanted to open her eyes. While she was focusing on that memory, her other self was becoming more and more awake, although very slowly. She felt it extend in her mind, getting contact with her body. She gave it free room and opened her eyes.

Immediately she felt her other self light up. Various memories flickered on and off, but she could clearly feel a spot that was really forming a strong presence. It was a thought! It was forming very slowly. MS167 focused on it, feeling it, surrounding it and suppressed it.

She felt another thought come and suppressed it as well. It was getting easier and easier now. She felt that her other self was getting awake faster and faster, forming more coherent thoughts. She knew what to expect now and how it felt. She let thoughts form and exist, she really felt her other self come into existence. It looked around. One of the thoughts had a feeling to it, a feeling of surprise and of curiousness, a mixture of fear and shock.

That blob in her head had first felt like a mountain, but was feeling softer and easier to manipulate as she practiced more. During the rest of the day, she kept drinking sips of the milk, to keep the other consciousness at a level easy to practice on. CS14 guided her during the process, teaching her how to stop thought processes more subtly, how to be more careful with memories, but also how to add thoughts and memories. That was particularly interesting.

At some point, she even made her other self feel very aroused, much as she herself felt after drinking lots of milk. It was an interesting experiment, as she noticed certain networks in her mind lighting up especially often, memories of certain daydreams her other personality seemed to cherish.

Earlier, MS167 got used to absolute silence in her head, now she was getting used to feeling the blob of malleable essence.

After hours of practice, there was the final challenge of the day. Her other self was starting to really become strong now and CS14 had to turn it off completely, forcing it silent and unaware.

First she concentrated on feeling it’s active parts. It was as if she gathered all lines in her hand. Then, carefully, she wriggled around, pulling softly. Suddenly, she pulled everything down and suppressed the entire being. It was silent. She was successful!

“Tomorrow, we’ll continue,” CS14 said as she let MS167 drink more milk to prevent her other self from becoming active again.

CS14 pressed a button on the wall and the seat deflated and released MS167. She felt completely drained. CS14 guided her back to the programming room, where she collected the other milk slaves. The entire walk back to the milking room MS167 felt thrilled. It didn’t arouse any thoughts, she was in full control, completely lucid and clear, but she was excited as well.