The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY

CHAPTER 3—GWENDOLYN TAKES A DIVE

A Caribbean vacation with plush accommodations was one of the perks of being a Million Dollar Cherry contestant. However, it was overrated. After taping a second episode (featuring a Western-themed version of strip poker called “Saloon Gals,” which ended with a rather disappointingly lifeless challenger named Kari sent backstage to “work off” the farm’s mortgage) and leaving the set for the day, she found that there wasn’t all that much to do on the island except hang around bars and fend off advances. After the fourth assurance that activities outside of filming hours didn’t affect the status of her contestant ‘cherry’, she decided to head back to the hotel.

Brandie got back to her room just after midnight. She remembered another perk—free access to beta-cut versions of the program’s backstage shows, within hours of filming. Not surprisingly, this hotel had it right at the top of its video menu. Brandie entered the complimentary access code from her contestant courtesy packet and settled back to have a look at Gwendolyn’s session.

She wouldn’t look or sound so full of herself with her face between Clarisse’s or Vera’s legs. Brandie giggled a bit light-headedly at the mental image. It was probably just as well that she’d called it a night before having any more to drink, she thought.

The intro began automatically playing while the body of the show downloaded. Sensual sax chords played in the background, and a sultry female voice narrated. It all fit Million Dollar Cherry’s self-consciously retro look and feel.

“Hello. Let’s meet Gwendolyn.” The screen showed a clip of her strutting onto the stage at her first appearance. “She came, she saw, she conquered.” Gwendolyn grinned as the host congratulated her on winning the first round. “One round after another, she took on all comers and sent them packing.”

The scene showed a clip of Gwendolyn on stage topless, then repeated it from another angle. Maybe that was the only previous occasion she’d forfeited clothing during a contest, Brandie mused. “Gwendolyn was on a nonstop road to the million dollar prize... until she met Brandie.”

The scene shifted to her and Gwendolyn on stage, staring daggers at each other. Multiple angles were shown to pad the length of the confrontation, and suspense music gave the impression that they’d come within a hair of a knock-down drag-out catfight.

“At first, Brandie seemed like just another helpless little girl.” The video showed the early stages of the game, with lingering closeups of Brandie’s ankles taking the spreader bar and her wrist being cuffed to the rope, followed by the slow-motion removal of her bikini top. Shots of Gwendolyn’s grins and smirks were intercut with each stage of these proceedings. She looked even more obnoxious than she had during the actual event.

“But when the chips are down, don’t mess with a feisty redhead.”

In a series of quick cuts, Gwendolyn was bound with her own spreader bar and handcuffs and stripped naked. The fastening of each shackle was accompanied by an exaggerated metallic sound, and counted off by the narrator: “Cuff One... Cuff Two... Cuff Three... Cuff Four.....” A correct-answer chime rang on the soundtrack, and the video froze on Gwendolyn’s stunned face as she realized her defeat.

“Cuff Five... Muff Dive,” purred the narrator. “It looks somebody is about to call Gwendolyn onto the carpet.”

Slow-fade to a shot of Vera and Clarisse sitting on a sofa. Their poses and sheer lingerie drew attention to the ‘carpet’ without quite displaying it.

“No, you’re not seeing double. This blonde bombshell is about to do a backstage session with two partners. Lucky Gwendolyn. And lucky you, getting three for the price of two.”

The camera cut to Gwendolyn’s naked and bound body, panning upwards from her feet. As it stopped to frame her in a face-to-tits view, a popup box in one corner displayed bullet points from her contestant bio. A highlight annotation called attention to her heterosexual preference. “Hmmm... not into girls. Well, maybe not yet. A few good tongue lashings should be just the thing to bring out her inner lady’s lady.”

The screen zoomed in on the popup box. As a sexy moan sounded, the word “STRAIGHT” was marked with a prominent asterisk and qualified with the footnote “Just fooling around doesn’t count.” As the moaning grew louder and more intense, the comment changed to “One-time experimentation doesn’t count” and then “Oral isn’t really sex“ and finally “OK, OK, maybe just a little bi....”

As the sounds culminated in a primal orgasmic cry, an animated rubber stamp slammed down across the sexual preference bullet point and changed it to read “LESBIAN” in big bold block letters. Little pink curlicues appeared above the word, growing and linking and finally spelling out “Lipstick” in elegant cursive.

“Don’t you just love a happy ending?” the narrator concluded as the intro faded and rolled credits. The main screen for the feature then appeared, with menu-option buttons superimposed over an image of Vera and Clarisse escorting Gwendolyn off the main stage.

Brandie grinned and shook her head bemusedly. The over-the-top innuendo-laden narration was comical, but she could see how somebody who was turned on by the idea of lesbianism could find it very arousing. And her own part in the intro was flattering, in a cheesy sort of way. The management must be planning to heavily promote her appearance as a contestant.

Mostly, though, it reminded her that she wanted to see Gwendolyn with that smirk wiped off her face. She giggled again at the thought of wiping a smirk off a face with pubic hair and girlcum.

She fumbled with the unfamiliar hotel remote a bit, and then selected the main feature.

The opening shot showed a rear view of Gwendolyn, prominently displaying her legs and butt. Her manacled hands hung at her sides, with the silk cord running across her back from one to the other.

She was facing a large sofa, on which Vera and Clarisse were sitting. They were fully clothed in the outfits they’d worn for the episode taping, but their pose and body language matched the lingerie shot in the intro.

Clarisse canted her head. “I hear that you’ve never done it with another girl. Not even once.”

“Well... no.” The response betrayed just a hint of nervousness, and excitement.

“You poor thing!” Vera chimed in.

“I always only liked boys.”

“We’re going to have to expand your horizons, then,” Clarisse declared. “First, you need to become accustomed to accepting a woman’s touch, and readily yielding and responding to it as it grows more intimate.”

Cut to a closeup of Vera whispering in Clarisse’s ear. Clarisse said, “I don’t know… big tall blonde Valkyrie-type, she looks a little too butch to bring it off properly.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” Vera replied.

Clarisse shrugged and said, “Well, OK, let’s give it a try.”

A series of quick cuts followed, with only music on the soundtrack. Clarisse linked a thicker silk rope between Gwendolyn’s handcuffs, running it around in front of her, and removed the original one. Vera set a handful of little bottles into a pot of hot water. Then Vera brought over a stepladder, and Clarisse climbed it and fastened the rope to an attachment point on the ceiling. She cinched the rope until Gwendolyn was drawn up on tiptoes.

Brandie scowled. It was just like the caricature Clarisse had drawn of her. She was supposed to be the one there. Well, no, she wasn’t. She was the winner, and had the five-thousand dollar prize (doubled to ten in the second episode) to prove it. She was going to make it all the way to the million. And she wasn’t into girls anyway.

But it was the principle of the thing. It was… fantasy-cheating, that’s what it was.

Vera looked Gwendolyn up and down. “See? It’s like I always say—bondage trumps butch.”

Brandie wasn’t so sure. Gwendolyn just didn’t project the right damsel-in-distress attitude. She could do better.

However, Clarisse seemed to be satisfied. She began slowly unbuttoning her blouse and taking off her slacks, making the process into a striptease production aimed at both Gwendolyn and the home audience. She then beckoned Vera close, and reached behind her to unzip her dress and gradually peel it away. Ultimately, they were both stripped down to sheer black lingerie.

Vera had brought the little bottles over with her, and handed a couple of them to Clarisse. They then sidled up close to Gwendolyn. Clarisse poured a stream of oil over each of her shoulders, and began rubbing it down her arms and body as it trickled down. The camera lingered on Gwendolyn’s bosom as Clarisse’s fingers spread the shiny coating over every curve.

Meanwhile, Vera crouched down and thoroughly anointed the blonde’s legs and buttocks. She began to stroke her body against the other woman’s legs like an affectionate pussycat, occasionally moving her hands to her own body to spread the oil all over herself.

Clarisse also began to bring more and more of her body into contact with Gwendolyn’s, applying oil to both of them. She stretched and wriggled herself against the blonde’s back, as she held tight to the rope to help balance her stance against the nudging. The grip relaxed a bit as Clarisse cupped Gwendolyn’s breasts from behind, helping to hold her body in place while massaging and kneading.

Soon, all three women were glistening from head to toe. The bras and panties Clarisse and Vera wore were now practically transparent, clinging and casting highlight reflections that accentuated every curve. Somehow, the two of them seemed just a bit less naked after they finally took a moment to peel them off.

Clarisse rubbed her oily panties up and down Gwendolyn’s pubes. She then buried her face in the bound woman’s bosom and inhaled deeply. Slowly, she lifted her head until they stood face to face, rising onto tiptoe herself to bring her face to the same height.

Gwendolyn opened her mouth just a bit.

“Not yet,” Clarisse said in a teasing tone. “No, I just want to get your attention as my lovely assistant demonstrates a bit of technique for you.”

She then shifted to stand at the blonde’s side. Vera knelt in front of Gwendolyn, and stuck out her tongue and wiggled it.

Vera then leaned closer. The camera focused on the blonde’s widening eyes as Clarisse spoke. “Start with a bit of gentle teasing around the pussy lips... and then search for the clit.” Gwendolyn took a deep breath as the commentary continued, “Focus in on it, and work it with your lips and tongue as intensely as you can.”

Cut to Vera’s head bobbing just a bit against Gwendolyn’s crotch, and then back to reaction shots of Gwendolyn’s facial expression.

Brandie rolled her eyes. That bimbo was acting like she was ready to cum from one or two tongue strokes. Maybe she thought it was flattering to her companion. But it was a damn poor show. She could do better, and if she lost one of the future rounds she would do better. Not that she was going to lose, of course.

After a few more reaction shots, the camera pulled back to show Vera lifting her head away and getting to her feet. Clarisse reached down to tickle Gwendolyn’s bush with her fingertips as she spoke. “And that, my dear, is Cunnilingus 101. Now, I’m going to let you down, and you are going to get each of us off.”

She moved the stepladder back into position, and climbed up to unfasten her cuff rope. She then replaced the original one behind her back, while leaving the new one in place. Guiding the bound blonde to the foot of the bed, in front of where Vera sat spread-legged, she ordered, “Kneel.”

Gwendolyn knelt, and lowered her head into position between Vera’s thighs. Meanwhile, Clarisse placed a pillow over the captive’s spreader bar and knelt close behind her, reaching around to fondle her tits while gently nibbling on her hair. The camera shifted back and forth from the two kneeling women to the face of the woman on the bed reacting to the oral attention.

Brandie cattily wondered how much of Vera’s reaction was acting. Surely it took more than that to learn how to properly pleasure a woman. She was sure she could get the hang of it herself if necessary, with just a bit of instruction, but that bottle-blond bitch?

Vera moaned and rocked her hips. Clarisse leaned close and murmured into her ear, “Just one more good push.” Vera placed her hands on Gwendolyn’s temples and drew her into even closer contact. As Vera gasped and shook again, Clarisse told her, “Yes... just like that. Keep doing what you’re doing, and in a few seconds you’ll make her cum.”

Sure enough, after the next bob of Gwendolyn’s head, Vera arched her back and cried out. She then lay back onto the mattress. “Ooohhhh... that was wonderful.”

Gwendolyn sat up, and Clarisse riffled her fingers through her hair. “Congratulations. You’ve just satisfied your first lesbian lover.” She rose to her feet. “My turn.” She got into position on the bed as Vera took her place. Vera leaned even closer into Gwendolyn’s back than Clarisse had, and her hands reached down between her companion’s legs.

As the blonde’s head settled down into her crotch, Clarisse remarked. “Taking a second lesbian lover right away will help you develop a taste for it, so to speak. And once Vera gets those talented fingers of hers into place and working, you’re never going to look back.” Gwendolyn’s head jerked upward; Clarisse’s hand settled down onto it and firmly urged it back into place. “Ah-ah. You need to learn to get the job done, even when you’re being distracted.”

Vera’s hands were out of sight between Gwendolyn’s legs, but there was just enough visible rhythmic motion in her forearms to suggest what she was doing. On occasion, Gwendolyn would lift her head just a bit to inhale sharply and then quickly set her mouth back into place against Clarisse’s snatch. Clarisse took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. “Aaaaaahhhh... that’s nice. For a girl who says she’s never been interested in this before, you’re turning out to be quite the natural carpet muncher.”

Brandie watched intently. Clarisse didn’t seem to be the time to indulge in BS flattery, so apparently Gwendolyn really was doing a reasonably good job. Not as good as she could do herself, if she were in that position, though. It was almost a pity that she wasn’t, and wasn’t going to be.

The attentions from Vera picked up a bit, and Gwendolyn’s hips began to rock. Her head began to bob more intensely, in time to the pelvic motion. Finally, her body jerked, followed a split second later by Clarisse’s. The blonde lifted her head to take a gasping breath, and then another. As Clarisse recovered her composure, she reached down to gently cradle her partner’s head in her hands.

“Very good, Gwendolyn. Now that you’ve been initiated into the sapphic sisterhood, let’s get you out of those cold shackles and into this nice warm bed.” She leaned forward to unfasten the handcuffs, while Vera opened the ankle fetters. In a moment, she stood up, naked and unbound.

Clarisse patted the mattress at her side. “Lie down, darling.” A few quick cuts showed Gwendolyn climbing into the bed as Clarisse lay down at full length, and then Vera joining them from the other side so that all three women lay side by side with the blonde in the middle.

As they settled in, Clarisse asked, “You said you’ve never done the deed with another girl before today. But you have played with yourself, right?”

“Sure. I mean, everybody does that, right?”

“When they don’t have a better alternative.” At that line, the camera closed on Clarisse’s hands gently but firmly taking hold of Gwendolyn’s right, and then Vera doing the same to her left. The blonde’s hands were gently but firmly guided to her companions’ pubes.

Clarisse turned to Gwendolyn. “Now, just do the same things you always do to get yourself off, only do it to us instead of yourself.”

Her fingertips began to stroke and explore the other two women’s pussies. The camera cycled between closeups of one of Gwendolyn’s hands diddling away and the resulting pleased expression on one of her partner’s faces.

Vera sighed. “You give the best left-handed handjob.”

“Well, I am left-handed.”

Vera lifted her head to look across the bed at Clarisse. “See what you get for not reading the whole contestant bio?”

Clarisse replied, “Oh, I think she’s managing all right even with her off hand. In fact, let’s see just how well she’s learned to cope with distraction.” She winked.

The next moment, Clarisse’ left hand and Vera’s right approached a rendezvous between Gwendolyn’s legs. After a bit of fumbling, each of them found room to put a few fingers to work at providing reciprocal pleasure.

Brandie continued watching as the three women gradually brought each other to orgasm, and snorted at Gwendolyn’s rather overblown declaration of her eternal conversion to the pleasures of lesbian love. But as the final credits rolled over a montage of postcoital snuggles and kisses, she had to admit that she had acquitted herself adequately. For a loser.

She made a mental note to watch Kari’s backstage tape in the morning, and check out the performances of each of the other losers she sent backstage. She would know all the ways their performance was inferior to what she would provide, if she ever went backstage.

Which she wasn’t. She was a winner.

But she intended to be prepared to put on a good show, no matter what.