The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY

CHAPTER 5—GOING FOR THE MILLION

The unseen announcer’s voice was broadcast through the studio speakers and through the network feed to several million home viewers. “Hello, and welcome to Million Dollar Cherry. Our reigning champion, Brandie Wilkins, returns for her eighth and final appearance, and the chance to win our top prize of... one million dollars.

The main camera focused on center stage, where the host and the contestant stood. Brandie was wearing the bathrobe that had been left for her at the shower where she’d washed off the sugary coating she’d gotten during the previous round.

“Brandie, you’re now one step away from the big prize. But we all remember that our previous champion, Gwendolyn, was also one step away from the big prize when you dethroned her.”

She smiled and held up the gaudy giant cherry trophy. Somehow the kitschiness of it was only made more charming by its contrast to the elegant studio set.

“You’ve had a few close calls along the way, in the ‘Cuff Five, Muff Dive’ and ‘Ninety-Six or Sixty-Nine’ rounds. And of course we both remember how you barely made it through the ‘Sweet Treat’ obstacle course last round.”

“But you prevailed through all that, and here you are, with holding on to your cherry, currently valued at five hundred thousand dollars.”

The host paused for a long moment, ramping up the drama. “Now, this is the moment of truth. You can walk away right now, take your cherry and the five hundred thousand and go home, or you can risk your cherry one more time and try for the ultimate goal of...” The sound crews added a bit of reverb to the line. “...one million dollars..”

Yells from the crowd urged her to take the money and run; more numerous and louder ones encouraged her to take the final gamble.

Crowd sentiment was definitely tilting toward taking the final gamble. Even some of the potential new contestants in the front row, minds stamped with eagerness to play the game and willingness to perform as required, urged her to continue.

Not that she was paying attention, really. Her decision was made. The only question now was just how long to pause and milk the moment.

Finally, Brandie took a deep breath and said, “I’m going for the million.”

After the roars of applause died down, the host waved toward Stage Two, where a giant rotating platform was bringing a king-sized bed into view. Sitting on opposite sides of the bed were two of Million Dollar Cherry regular panelists: actor Pierre DaRelle and comedienne Gertrude Norvekki.

Each of them wore a rather gauzy white toga, translucent enough to make it clear that they were completely naked underneath. As the monitors displayed a close-up of Gertrude, the background announcer’s voice and a prominent text crawl explained a visible bulge with the commercial endorsement: “Ms Norvekki’s dual penetrator furnished by Sapphanalia“.

The host’s attention focused on Brandie. “We’re going to play our classic ‘Heads Or Tails’ game. One of our panelists has chosen ‘heads’, and the other has chosen ‘tails’. Each of them wrote their choice on a card and is now holding it.” The panelists each picked up a card lying on the bed, then did a bit of business where they made exaggereated “oops” expressions and exchanged the cards. They then held them up, blank side facing outward.

“The object of the game is for you to guess which one chose “Heads” and which one chose “Tails”. To help you guess, you may ask each of them three questions. After you ask your questions and think about their answers, you will make your guess.”

Waving toward the bed, the host continued, “The way you will make your guess is by climbing into the middle of the bed, between our panelists, and lie on your side, thereby presenting your front, or “head” to one of them and offering your rear, or “tail” to the other. Once you have assumed the position and declared that you’ve made your choice, we will reveal the panelists’ answers. And then one of two things will happen.”

The host stepped around to Brandie’s side and placed one hand behind her back and the other in front of her belly, both well separated from her body. “If you face toward the panelist who chose “tails” and away from the one who chose “heads”, then obviously neither of them will get what they requested.” The hands moved outward. “And so they will stay away from you, and you will keep your cherry... which will give you victory in the final round and earn you the million dollar grand prize.”

The crowd cheered at this prospect. ”However, the other possibility is that you will face toward the panelist who chose “heads” and turn your backside toward the one who chose “tails”. In that case, you will be sending both of them a clear come-hither, take-me-I’m-yours signal.” The hands slowly moved in until they touched Brandie’s back and belly, as “OOOOH!” murmurs rose from the audience. “In that case, you will forfeit both your cherry and your winnings. The difference is that your winnings will only be forfeited once.” The crowd laughed a bit weakly at the well-worn joke.

“Now, think about the questions you want to ask. One caveat: you may not ask any question relating to specific sexual positions or techniques. That would make it too easy.”

Brandie nodded.

“All right, Pierre, Gertrude, Brandie... begin!”

Brandie fired off her first question. “Gertrude, before today, when’s the last time you used one of those double dildos?”

“This is actually my first time ever. I wasn’t sure which end to put in.” That got a faint mercy chuckle.

“Pierre, how many men and how many women—”

As cries of protest went up from the audience, the host interrupted. “Brandie, I think I’m going to have to disallow that question. One at a time, please.”

“I’m sorry. Pierre, how many men did you sleep with last month?”

The objections from the crowd resumed, but the host held up a hand. “That’s not a question about specific position or technique. We’re going to allow it.”

“Two.” He looked thoughtful. “Well, three if you count Philippe.” The audience roared with laughter at the reference to the actor’s campily effeminate on-again-off-again boyfriend.

“Gertrude, do you prefer to take the initiative in lovemaking, or wait for your partner?”

“Let somebody else do the work.” She said it like a punch line, but silence hung over the studio.

“Pierre, how many women did you sleep with last month?”

There were one or two faint grumbles, but the audience mostly accepted that if the previous question was allowable, this one was as well. “None. Well...” He shook his head. “...no, Philippe is ticked off at me enough already.” The meta-joke got a smattering of laughs.

Brandie paused to think. “Gertrude, do you prefer a girlfriend with a trimmed bush or a natural one?”

The faint grumbles repeated. Obviously, some of the spectators were annoyed by how she was able to bend the intent of the restriction while observing the letter. Tough.

“Trimmed, definitely. Trim tummy, trim butt, trim bush, trim all over!” That got a better laugh than Gertrude’s other efforts, but still distinctly less that Pierre’s gibes at Philippe’s expense.

The host said, “Last question.”

“Pierre...” Brandie took a long moment to think. “What is your favorite porn magazine?”

“I don’t need to buy a magazine to see a hot naked body, ma’am!” he said, while looking Brandie up and down. This earned him a scattering of applause a shout of “Oh, good one!”

He smiled smugly. Gertrude looked rather annoyed. The game’s closing theme music began, faintly at first but rapidly increasing.

“All right, Brandie, you’ve asked your questions, and now it’s time for your answer: heads or tails?”

Brandie stepped toward the bed. The host interrupted. “Your robe, please?”

She doffed the garment and tossed it onto the stage. Her sudden nakedness drew appreciative whistles, mostly but not exclusively male. Pierre and Gertrude looked at her with broad, if not downright farcical, leers.

Slowly, extending the moment for all it was worth, she climbed into the bed and stretched out, flat on her belly. She wriggled, and looked over her shoulder to notice that the main studio monitor was showing a closeup of her butt. The crowd hooted and whistled in appreciation.

Finally, she made her move and rolled toward her left, facing Pierre and putting her back to Gertrude.

“Is that your final answer?”

“Yes.”

Suspenseful silence hung in the air for a second, and then another. Then, the panelists flipped over their cards. Pierre’s card read “HEADS” and Gertrude’s read “TAILS”.

A scattering of “Awwwwwwww”s of disappointment went up from the audience, blending with a low keening of “Ooooooo...” sounds of the sort made by grade-school children when the class clown gets caught red-handed and sent to the principal’s office.

The host looked rueful. “I’m so sorry, Brandie. It looks like you guessed wrong, and forfeited your cherry.” The muted trumpets of failure sounded. “Now, Pierre, you chose ‘heads’. Why is that?”

Pierre replied, “It’s been four months since I last had some pussy. Just the other day, somebody at lunch asked me if I’d gone gay-only. I thought it was time for a little variety.”

“And Gertrude...?”

She grinned ferally. “I bombed even worse than that in my show last night... and I promised myself that somebody was gonna be my take-it-up-the-ass bitch!” Whoops of approval, mostly female, rose from the crowd.

“Well, I suppose that you and Brandie are both getting a consolation prize, then.” A few chuckles sounded.

Now, we’ll take a break for a brief word from our sponsors, and then welcome our next contestants on Million Dollar Cherry.

The curtain drew closed over the entrance to Stage Two, screening the bed from view. The unseen announcer reminded the viewers that first-cut backstage views would be available for download starting at midnight, Eastern Standard Time, for the low, low price of $24.99, or $34.99 with a raft of bonus features including a three-D projectable version.

As the program faded to a commercial break, one final inducement was offered: “The first two hundred orders will receive a complementary copy of the new Million Dollar Cherry Backstage Blooper Reel.”