The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY: SPECIAL PRESENTATION

CHAPTER 5: EPILOGUE

Brandie sifted through the mail. Junk, junk, phone bill, junk... and two large-sized envelopes from the Million Dollar Cherry travel department, addressed to her and Clarisse.

Inside was a brochure for a Cayhamian Island cruise. Various package deals were being offered to the show’s producers and performers at a special discount rate, provided that they ACT FAST to reserve space BEFORE IT SELLS OUT, which would surely happen almost instantly once the cruise was announced on the show next week.

Unfortunately, the date conflicted with Brandie and Clarisse’s long-planned trip to San Francisco. Sighing, Brandie looked over the brochure anyway to see what she was missing and whether it was worth keeping an eye out for next time.

The big splash page in the middle of the brochure described the deluxe package. It included the personal services of a Yakimotech Ecstadroid 3000 Fembot.

The nature of those “personal services” was, as she expected, described in the sort of slightly coy but unmistakably naughty terms for which the game show was notorious. The description of how some of the fembots were programmed for “adventurous couples and ladies” made her giggle. They might as well just say they were there for threesomes and bi-curious women.

Bi-curious women... like Alicia.... not that she ever admits it, except for that one time after a few too many drinks.

An impish grin lit up her face as the idea hit her.

She scanned the legal meeble describing the terms of the offer. Yes, it was possible to apply the discount rate when buying a cruise package as a gift. Yes, it was possible to send the gift “Secret Santa” fashion, with a message that did not identify the sender. No, the price wasn’t high enough to trigger a gift-tax liability.

It took her a little thought to come up with a plausible cover. Then she remembered that Alicia always carried business cards, and habitually dropped one into every “business card drawing” container she saw, even going so far as to detour into stores if she noticed one in the window.

Surely she wouldn’t remember whether or not she’d entered a drawing from some company called “Yakimotech”.

A vacation package that happened to include a fembot at her beck and call would be the perfect non-threatening opportunity. It’s not as if she’d asked for the fembot, she could tell herself. She didn’t have to make use of its “personal services”. But she could hardly avoid considering the opportunity for the duration of the voyage. The deed, if she so chose, could be done with total discretion and without personal entanglements.

It would be an ideal situation for Alicia to explore her repressed interest in girlsex. Brandie just had to discreetly open the door and give her the chance to walk through.

Maybe she wouldn’t go. It was always possible that she, too, had other plans she was unwilling to break. Maybe she wouldn’t do anything with the fembot. Oh, well, if she wasn’t going to jump the fence under those conditions, she was never going to do it at all, and Brandie would just have to let go of that particular fantasy. Maybe she would experiment, and decide that she didn’t like girls after all. Given the skills the prototype fembots had demonstrated to her a few months ago, that seemed unlikely, but there’s no accouting for tastes.

And maybe she would realize that she had a craving for women, at least on occasion, and would approach the two obvious candidates in her social circle.

It was worth a shot, she thought as she wrote the check and filled out the paperwork.