The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Enhancer

(Pure fiction)

Professor Martinez concluded his lecture to his science class,“The ultimate aim of cybernetics is to improve the quality of human life without turning us all into robots,“one of the girls in the class giggled at the thought,and Stephanie glared at her intently,“and one of the main areas this can be achieved is by the usage of greater capacity of the human mind.As you know currently we use only 10% of the human mind so the result of expanding this to even 25% would be stunning,let alone 100% which should surely be possible.I have been privileged enough to have been working with a team of scientists on just this matter and it seems that we have now devised a machine capable of enhancing the human mind to work at 100% efficiency and we will be looking forward to testing it shortly.”

The class as a whole let out a gasp of amazement at this news and Stephanie’s friend Louise raised her hand to ask the professor a question.

“Yes Louise?” he asked her.

She spoke nervously,“I was just wondering.....err....who it was going to be tested upon?A volunteer of some kind presumably?",and looked around the class wondering who on earth would volunteer for such an experiment,other than perhaps one person,Stephanie.

The professor smiled at Louise,“Yes Louise,we will be seeking two volunteers amongst our various classes to undergo a temporary enhancement programme so we can record the results before returning them to ‘normal’,but for now all we plan to do is to induce this state while connected up to the machine and not to download anything permanent at this stage so it will be perfectly safe to do,with no lasting effects.",then looking across at Stephanie and seeing her big grin at the thought he added,“I dont foresee a problem finding a volunteer from my class somehow,though ideally we are seeking two friends to undergo the process together,but thats not a vital matter.”

Minutes later class was over and the group streamed outside discussing the stunning news that the professor had given them.Louise grabbed Stephanie by the arm and dragged her away from the crowd,

“Surely you’re not crazy enough to volunteer to be connected up to a machine thats going to do weird things to your mind are you?",Louise asked her,“They havent even tested it on a human yet,so how can they have any idea what the results might be.”

Stephanie smiled at her,“Of course I am Louise,indeed Professor Martinez already knows that I have volunteered to help out with any experiments that may help in the progress of human cybernetic developments.I was sort of hoping............”

“..........That I’d be the ‘friend’ who joined you attached to that machine,no way I treasure my mind too much for that to be a guinea pig,once its perfected then I might feel differently,but for now!“Louise interrupted her,“Why does it have to be a friend anyway,I assume the professor has told you more about this machine in private anyway.”

Stephanie blushed,“I cant tell you much,at least unless you agree to join me because of the secrecy involved,but its because the machine will be linked into two minds at once and theres a possibility that while connected they will be able to read each others thoughts,and its thought best thats done with two people who know each other already, rather than strangers.And I would like it to be you,we have no secrets from each other after all.”

Louise sighed,she didnt like letting Stephanie down,especially in an area as precious as this to her,she had done a lot for her over the years,but the idea of having her mind connected up to a massive bank of computers,even if it was for the benefit of mankind didnt appeal to her.

“It is safe I assume?” she asked Stephanie,“And I will be returned to normal afterwards?”

Stephanie smiled slightly,knowing Louise was weakening,“As far as they can tell from tests run through computers its perfectly safe,though obviously there is a small risk the first time its run through a human mind.Thats why they want volunteers after all.And yes,the effect will only be temporary,the programme they are running in testing will only work while connected up to the machine,once they switch the machine off and disconnect us we will be just like we are now,with the same level of intelligence.Of course in time the idea is to make it permanent but they will need to do many checks before they reach that stage.”

“Let me guess,Professor Martinez is waiting in his office for us right now.“Louise said slightly cynically.

Stephanie grinned,“Well he wouldnt be totally surprised to see us,shall we say.”

Louise gave in gracefully,“Alright I suppose,I’m helping in the cause of cybernetics,I just hope I have a mind left to know that afterwards.”

Professor Martinez looked up from his seat in the office as he saw two girls striding towards the door,he recognized them both,and smiled knowing Stephanie had ‘done her duty’ for him in convincing Louise to help out.In truth the other scientists involved worked in top secret labs,and had no one they could really volunteer ‘just in case’.He had known Stephanie would happily volunteer,it was just a matter of finding the second person necessary,and though he had hoped for one volunteer of each sex,he had somehow suspected Stephanie would choose Louise if possible.Indeed he had told Stephanie several days before the class about the machine to give her time to choose and ‘convince’ her partner.

They knocked on the door,and he invited them in,explaining what would happen to Louise,what was involved and how it would be carried out,and that because many tests would need to be run on them while connected up to check on enhancement levels etc, they would need to be connected up for about eight hours in all the first time.After that if they were willing to continue there would be further shorter sessions to run further safety checks before any announcements could be made about the work carried out.

“Any questions Louise,or indeed Stephanie before I arrange the first tests?” he asked when finished.

Stephanie just smiled and said she was happy to volunteer,but Louise asked one thing,

“Without wishing to sound mercenary,whats in it for me,I’m offering to be a guinea pig for experiments on my mind with no idea what the results might be,do I get any benefit from all this.”

“Not at all mercenary Louise,” the professor said,“its a fair question,there will be a financial reward for both of you at the end of the experiment,a far greater one at the completion of all tests,and of course the ultimate reward if you so desire it,will be permanent cybernetic mind enhancement for you both,indeed being the first people to have it carried out on them.”

“Well in that case I’ll agree to volunteer,how soon before the experiment happens?” Louise said.

“As soon as you wish,“the professor said,“I have no courses the day after tomorrow,and I can arrange for you to both have that day off as well,assuming thats not too soon of course.”

“Not for me,” grinned Stephanie,“the sooner the better as far as I’m concerned.”

“Fine by me as well I guess.“said Louise slightly less certainly.

“I will arrange for you both to be collected then on Wednesday morning by a special car and taken to the site where the experiment will be carried out.Obviously for reasons of secrecy I cannot let you know in advance where this will be happening.Not a word of this is to be mentioned to anyone of course,including your families,they must simply believe you are leaving for college as normal on Wednesday.”

Stephanie woke up excitedly,washed and got herself ready as normal,pulling her long blonde hair back in a ponytail.She looked at herself in the mirror as she cleaned her teeth,she would call herself a ‘plain jane’ type girl,but her pretty blue eyes,and happy nature did attract the boys at least.She put on a casual but pretty top,and a floral skirt,a very feminine look but that was the way she liked to be.A quiet but focused young 20 year old,she wanted to be a great scientist when she finished school.The only thing she regretted was her height,nearly 6 ft tall,it put off some of the boys she liked,who were shorter than her! Her full and ample breasts however were enough of a consolation for some of the boys not to worry about her height.

Louise meanwhile woke up slightly less confident about what the day would bring,and just hoped everything would be fine.She wore her soft brown hair loose on her shoulders,and the image she saw in the mirror as she washed pleased her.Pretty but not stunning,with beautiful green eyes that glistened when the light caught them.At 5ft 6 she was far shorter than Stephanie,but because of this her breasts seemed far fuller than Stephanie’s to the boys though in fact she was only one cup bigger than Stephanie. She was always popular with the boys because of her big breasts,though so far she remained a virgin,she was waiting for the right person to come along,though as much of this was her wondering whether the boys liked her,or just her very big breasts.

Soon after she had finished breakfast Stephanie heard a car horn toot,said goodbye to her family and ran outside excitedly.The car was amazingly large to her eyes,with opaque windows so she couldnt see inside till someone opened the back door for her.The man said “Miss Bell?” and she nodded eagerly,she climbed in and the car drove off.Soon they were at Louises house and she joined Stephanie in the car having nodded when the man asked her “Miss Nicholls?",and then the car took them on a journey that took an hour or so,much of it on little more than a dirt-track until they saw a large site on the horizon which drew steadily nearer.Eventually they reached a large compound protected by wire and the driver spoke into an intercom,the gates opened,they drove in and the gates closed behind them.The car door was opened for them and there stood Professor Martinez and another man awaiting them who greeted them in a friendly manner.

“They would be friendly,“Louise said to herself,“its my mind they are going to experiment on after all!”

Stephanie and Louise were shown inside the building and taken to the room where the experiments would be carried out,and they gasped at the sight that greeted them.The whole room had a massive bank of computers and monitoring devices there,and a group of scientists clearly checking that everything was working fine.At the centre of the room were two lean back seats,something like you would sit in at the dentists,only where the comfy head-rest would be was a helmet with masses of wiring leading from the top of it to the computers,and Stephanie and Louise didnt need to be geniuses to realise what would be at the other end of all that wiring,their minds!Even Stephanie gulped at this sight, wondering just how much electrics would be pulsing through her mind,and what state it might be in if anything should go wrong. One of the doctors saw their nervous looks and explained to them,

“Its not as bad as it looks at first glance,though high voltage electricity will be pulsing through your mind,its all at a safe level for your physical bodies,and you will be fine.Basically its designed to override the natural limitations of the human brain and to hopefully increase its working capacity to 100% instead of its present 10%.All you will both notice is a relaxation and opening of the minds cortexes to enable masses of data to be downloaded while the computer inhibits the factors that stops the mind working at a far higher rate than now.You will notice when the data begins to flow into your mind,as all your senses will be heightened to incredible levels,and as I believe the professor has told you it is possible that when the computers totally link with your minds that each others thoughts will merge as one while the programme is running.This first experiment will take about 8 hours due to the need to do brain scans of you both for the computer to be able to run,and to connect up to when the scans are complete.On further visits this will just happen automatically.Also we need to run large amounts of tests on you both,both physical and pyschological after connection to check on your health,and most importantly to test your hopefully greatly enhanced mental capabilities.At the end of the tests all the computers and machinery will be switched off and you will return to a normal level of mental capacity.We will then do some quick health checks to make sure you are OK before returning you safely home.If you are still happy?”

Stephanie looked at Louise then said,“I guess so.Bit late to say no anyway now I guess.”

The Doctor smiled again,“Yes it is really,now you have seen the devices involved,but I promise you everything is safe.”

Louise then said,“In that case,shall we begin,the sooner we get started,the sooner I return to normal I guess!”

“Then if you will sign these papers I will do the medical preparations on you.“the doctor said.

‘Medical preparations?” Stephanie asked.

“Simply so we can check heartbeat,blood pressure and pulse.Your vital signs to check everything is OK.” the Doctor said.

They signed the papers,and the Doctor connected them up to the display units,they were glad she was female when she said she needed to place pads on their nipples,though they were glad they could put bras and clothing back on afterwards,to ‘keep their modesty’ as she put it.Then came the big moment that everyone was waiting for,the two ladies lay back in their seats and the helmets were lowered over their heads.They felt the helmets tighten against their skulls,and they felt the mass of electrodes attach to their skin,and also to forehead and temples.The next thing they felt was a gentle buzzing in their heads as the brain scanners began their work,recording every detail and downloading it into the computer.They almost dozed off,the process was so pleasant and relaxing,but they knew they had to stay awake,and did just about manage to do so.

Then they heard a voice in their earpieces say to them,“Louise, Stephanie,the brain scans are now complete and downloaded into our computers,we are now going to begin the process of linking your minds and the computers together,as this happens you will lose concious thought as the computer begins the process of expanding your minds capacities,however your subliminal minds will still be aware of all that is going on around you.When the computer has full link with your minds it will switch back on your concious thought and begin the process of mind expansion.At this stage large pulses of electricity will be inducted into your minds and massive downloads of information will begin.As we say it is possible that each others thoughts will also to some extent become as one as both of you come under the computers control.Switching on will commence in 30 seconds.”

Stephanie prepared herself for the big moment,wondering what it would be like,and knowing she would soon find out.The last words she heard was ‘Computer link commencing............” and her mind went blank. Her subliminal mind however expanded ten times as the computer linked into her mind and began the process of waking up parts of her mind that had never been used before.As the computers woke up the girls minds the readings that the doctors were getting were truly amazing,within minutes both girls brain capacities were operating at 30% and rising rapidly,while all other readings remained normal.Far sooner than the scientists had imagined Louises brain showed 100% availability,and moments later Stephanies did the same,and the computers signalled they were ready to enter the concious mind as well.

“Check health signs of both girls before commencing” one doctor said.

“Health signs of both girls are satisfactory” was the reply.

“Switch on power sources,open concious minds and commence expansion process.”

“Commencing” was the one word reply,as scientists looked on nervously.

At this moment Stephanie and Louise ‘woke up’ to feel a massive charge of power building up in their heads,followed by a rush of data so huge and rapid that they couldnt possibly take in what was happening,but their minds simply ‘gobbled up’ every ounce of data passed into them.Their senses simply went into overload as images,words,smells and everything else possible simply overwhelmed them,and had they been aware their states of arousal also went through the roof,both pants and bras dampening with natural juices and milk,and passionate thoughts of the other girl rushed through their heads as well.

After half an hour or so of this processing the scientists reported, “Heartbeat definitely up ,pulse the same but nothing dangerous as yet.High levels of sexual arousal which was not expected to happen. Brain capacity now filled to 95%,computer should soon start switching off downloads so tests can commence.”

However a few minutes later it became clear the computer had no intention of switching off,and was continuing to download masses more data into their minds.

The same scientist reported,“Minds reaching overload levels,computers overriding natural human thought processes and absorbing their minds completely.Have attempted to switch off computer but there is no reaction.",adding worryingly a few minutes later,“Body enhancement seems to be commencing,no physical changes noticeable but massive increases in their body strength.Heart beat, pulse and respiration slowing to almost nil,but both bodies are still functioning perfectly. Its almost like they are being turned into.....”

“...........Robots.The computer is taking them over completely.I cannot understand why this is happening.” said the head of the whole experiment who had now been called in,and now stayed to watch the continuing effects on the two girls.A few minutes later the scientists at last had some good news,

“Computer seems to be shutting down at last,there seems to be some sign of human neural signals, though far less than would be expected,and body strength ratings are twice what they would normally be. All vital signs are operative but at far lower levels than would normally be expected from a human in their situation.Arousal levels seem high as well.Mental download would seem to be permanent,signs suggest their current IQ’s would rate somewhere around 1300.” “Professor,do we keep them connected to the machine,or do we release them?“one of the scientists asked Professor Martinez,“After all they are your students.”

After a few moments thought Professor Martinez said,“Release them I think,though I guess we need to be careful given their increased strength in case they react badly to their situation.I’ll release them,at least they know my face,assuming they are still able to recognise people of course.”

“Computer link now shut down,body signs as previously reported,girls seem to be awake and concious.” one of the doctors watching their vital signs reported to him,“Releasing electrodes now,helmets no longer hermetically sealed to skulls.”

Professor Martinez moved nervously towards Stephanie and raised her helmet,not knowing quite what to expect.He was greeted by her pretty smile,and she mouthed the word ‘Wow!’ as she saw his nervous face in front of her.Slightly more confidently now he moved over to where Louise was laid and did the same thing.She managed a feeble smile,and asked him,“Is everything OK?” which he avoided answering. Louise looked down at her soggy panties and giggled,“I guess I enjoyed it!“Stephanie looked down after Louise said that and giggled,“Me too apparantly!".Then they caught the smell of each others juices,and Stephanie grinned and said hungrily to Louise,“If you want help cleaning down there,just let me know.”

“Feelings mutual Stephanie,“grinned Louise,“Maybe we can arrange that when we’ve finished here.”

The head of the experiment took Professor Martinez aside and asked him quietly,“Have either girl previously shown any lesbian tendencies?”

The Professor shook his head,“Not in the slightest,both were very straight before the experiment,though I believe both are still virgins.Could it be related to the mind link with the computer has changed them that way?I have to say their personalities show no sign of being changed though.”

“Quite possibly,we know their arousal levels were driven sky high while connected up through the computer,and they may now desire each other sexually because of that.What we need to do are some tests on them to see their full capabilities.Obviously now we should do some physical tests on them as well.”

It was explained to the 2 girls that they needed to run some tests to check their intelligence levels,and they happily agreed to do so,in the meanwhile someone found 2 clean pairs of panties for them to put on. The professor and the rest of the team talked for half an hour or so before the person carrying out the tests walked back in.

“Well?” asked the Professor,“How did they do?”

“Amazing,they sailed through the most difficult 3 hour test paper we could produce in about 20 minutes!And every answer was correct by the way.But........” the researcher replied.

“But what?",asked the Professor nervously.

“The EEG showed no neural brain activity whatsoever throughout the whole test,the computers seem to have taken over full thought operation of both girls.But as far as I can tell there has been no change in their personality whatsoever,they are just like before in that sense,2 lively and lovely young ladies,just 10 times as intelligent as before ........” the researcher continued.

“And twice as strong” the professor added.

“Yes,they are running physical tests on the girls now to check exact body strength and other readings.We are just waiting for those results.”

An hour or so later the researchers walked in together and one said, “Well,we have the results.”

“Yes?” said the head of the project nervously.

“Both girls return identical readings,an estimated IQ that because it is so high they are technically off the scale,but its approximately 1400.They are both 3 times stronger physically than before,lung capacity is amazing,and even when highly worked their heartbeat barely reached 50, and pulse rates are even lower.If required they could probably swim 1500 metres in about 10 minutes and run a marathon in under 2 hours, that is what fine athletes they have become.Thats the good side,on the down side there is no sign of any human neural activity,their minds have been absorbed by the computer programmes which now totally control them,however there seems no personality change at all except for what I have been informed is a strong sexual desire and love for each other which is strange for 2 girls who were straight beforehand.”

“Where are they now?” asked the head of the project.

“I told them to take a shower and then get dressed,why?”

“A shower together,I could have thought of a better idea under the circumstances.“said the head of the project.

“The researcher blushed,“Yes in hindsight,so can I.”

Meanwhile Stephanie and Louise had trotted off as directed to the shower room and stripped off their clothes.However once naked the aroma of the other girls still slightly damp pussy soon attracted them to each other.

“Mmm,“said Louise ravenously,“maybe I should clean you up down there before we have a shower.You do smell rather tasty you know,Stephanie dear.”

Stephanie smiled,“Feelings mutual darling Louise,and if we are going to have a shower there’s no harm in getting a little of each others juices over us in advance surely?”

Within moments both girls were on the floor in a 69 position happily eating each other out while teasing each others sensitive breasts and nipples with their hands.Several orgasms soon followed and both girls had a ‘filling meal’ before they broke off grinning,and said,

“I suppose we had better have that shower now.”

The researchers and scientists arrived at the entrance to find both girls happily washing the other tenderly,breaking off at regular intervals to kiss and arouse each others body.They watched as they towelled down,still kissing at regular intervals amd only moved when they realised the girls were about to leave the shower room.

“So what happens now?” Professor Martinez asked the project leader, “People are going to notice the difference in the 2 girls,especially their families and friends,after all the effect wasnt meant to be permanent,and certainly not this change in their sexuality.”

“I doubt apart from their sexuality that most people would notice,after all their personalities seem unchanged in anyway.And clearly they no longer need to go to college with this level of intelligence.Clearly they will have to be told not to take part in competitive sporting events as men would find it impossible to compete with them,let alone other women.I have had one idea which I have discussed with ‘higher authorities’ and is a possibility if the girls themselves are willing to do it,which I hope they will given the limited alternatives.Can someone fetch them in please?” the project leader said.

A call was put through to where the girls were waiting,and a couple of minutes later they bounced happily into the room.The project leader offered them seats and they sat down smiling.He then spoke,

“Stephanie,Louise,we have to thank you for helping out in this project, in many ways it has been highly successful but there have been 1 or 2 minor problems which we have to tell you about.”

“Oh!” said the girls in unison nervously.

“The mind enhancing device has worked superbly,indeed in some ways too well,because the effects of the enhancement of your minds has become permanent,instead of just while you were linked to the computer.Now if this was the only problem,.........”

“Yes?” asked Louise.

“......things would be OK,obviously you would not need to continue in college but you could live a fairly normal life all the same.But other changes have taken place as well,physically you are far stronger than before,and your fitness levels have gone off all known scales.”

“So we are superhumans!” giggled Stephanie interrupting him again.

“Yes,indeed you are both superhuman in your abilities.One other change has also taken place,one you have already noticed,that you are ‘turned on’ by each other whereas before I believe you both fancied boys?”

“Yes,we had noticed that!” giggled Louise,“But is that really a problem?”

“Not necessarily,what we suspect happened was that the computer linked you together romantically because you were linked through the helmets to each other.But if that is what happens then clearly we have to correct this fault before using the machine again.Also while your personalities remain unaltered,the computer programme seems to have taken over all your neural functions and is controlling all your logical thought patterns.In a way,you are the same 2 girls who entered here but your thoughts can now be overridden and controlled by the computer as and when it desires.”

“So are we robots,” asked Stephanie curiously,“controlled by the computer?”

“Yes and no,yes in the sense that the computer has control over you, and your enhanced bodies are certainly not at a human level.But no in the sense that your personalities are unaltered and that other than controlled thoughts as the computers desire,you seem free to do as you wish.”

“So what happens now?“asked Stephanie again.

“The choice is yours,you may go off and attempt to lead a normal life, though I suspect strongly as a lesbian couple,but how easy this will be we dont know.But if this is your choice,a home will be found for you away from this area where you are not known and money and work will be provided for you both.Support would be provided for you as you needed it.”

“And the other choice?“asked Louise.

“To help the world become a better place for all the other people by using your special talents to do so.Your intelligence and strength could be put to good use in many projects to aid humanity,to help people in danger and generally be of benefit to everyone.”

“Superheroines in a way.",giggled Stephanie and she blushed,“What a lovely idea.",and Louise nodded in agreement.

“Yes,in a way you would be superheroines,for the cause of good,and I’m glad you both like the idea.You will be provided with a spacious place to live together,everything you need and in exchange you will work for the greater good of the people of the world.If that meets with your approval?",and both girls nodded eagerly,“In that case arrangements need to be made.“and he instructed people to do so.

“What about our families?” the girls asked.

“Everything will be explained to them,with you both present,and I’m sure they will be delighted for their daughters to be doing such important work.In the meanwhile young ladies,prepare for a new and very worthy life.”

The girls smiled happily,happy they would be doing so much good,and more importantly living together as a happy,romantic,and very sexual couple.