The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 15 — Capitulation

“Do you remember this?”

“Y… Y…” Jane’s throat tightened, and her stomach knotted. It was all she could do to speak, “Yesssss, Mistress”

“What is it?”

“It’s the video we made for Master. The one on the Sybian.”

Jane remembered her previous experience on that evil contraption called the Sybian. What looked like the leather-covered body of a pommel horse had been laid on the floor, with flesh-coloured rubber pad draped atop it. In the centre of the pad was a protrusion. A small projection designed for one purpose only: to vibrate its victim’s pussy, ripping orgasm after orgasm from whoever straddled it. Even in its idle state, just sitting on top of it felt almost like penetration, and the little nodules on the top served to heighten that feeling still further. When the vibrating motor started up, however, it was impossible to focus on anything else.

The video showed Jane kneeling astride the machine, naked except for the corset and high heels mandated by Mistress. Just like her position now. And like her predicament now, the video showed Jane bound to the device, and unable to escape its powerful vibrations.

“Correct. And what happens on the video?”

“The Sybian makes me…”

“Makes you?”

“Makes me cum, Mistress.”

“Just once?”

“No, Mistress. Several times.

“How many times?”

“I don’t know Mistress. I lost count. Twice, I think.”

“It was three, actually. Mind, you were a bit delirious by the end of it all, so I’ll let you off that one.”

Jane stayed silent.

“Well thank me then!” Layla felt the sharp sting of Mistress’s hand slapping her breast. “I have just forgiven you a mistake.”

“Thank you.”

“Thank you… what?” Mistress slapped the other breast.

“Sorry, Mistress.” Jane squealed. “Thank you, Mistress.”

“That’s better. I didn’t mean like that, though. I meant, thank me with a kiss.” Layla stood over Jane’s kneeling form, momentarily blocking her view of the video and unzipping her crotch for the bound captive. “You’ll have to make do with your mouth, since you don’t have use of your arms at the moment.” She continued, pausing the video.

Jane breathed in, taking in the heady aroma and sight of Mistress’ pussy, with the added layer of shiny rubber. The scent was intoxicating, triggering a tidal wave of memories and feelings that inflamed Jane’s desire still further. Leaning forward, she lightly kissed Mistress’ pussy.

She felt the now-familiar grip of Mistress’ hand on her hair, guiding her towards the pussy and its’ sweet smell. But it wasn’t needed: Jane could quite happily stay there, nuzzling at that pussy for the rest of her days. Even so, Jane had come to love the firmness of that grip, and the warm feeling of subjugation that came with it. This was her place: between Mistress’ legs, or in Master’s bed. Her job, her friends and colleagues, her old life; they all melted away compared to the pull of these two. She never wanted it to end.

But end it did, one Mistress had taken her pleasure. “That’s enough thanking for now, my dear. There is work to be done after all!”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jane leaned away a touch, mainly at the insistence of the hand tightly gripping her hair.

“So, my little darling,” Mistress released Jane’s hair, and stepped out of the way. “We’re going to play a little game. We’re going to recreate that video! When the Sybian activates on the video, I’ll activate it here. When you orgasm on there, it stops here. I’ll even use the same settings. Understand?”

Jane nodded her understanding.

“Good. Now, I allowed you the orgasms last time, didn’t I?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jane could see where this was going, and a feeling of anxiety washed over her.

“Well that was then. This is now. No orgasms for Jane until I permit them. Does Jane understand?”

“Y… Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” Mistress checked the bonds tethering Jane to the Sybian. There was only the slightest amount of flex in the ropes forcing her pussy onto it. Jane remembered from last time, her attempts to squirm away from it only made it worse. She could raise herself a little, but that would remove the extra contact, focussing the vibration energy on her pussy lips and clit. Mistress truly was an evil genius in that regard.

“Now, if Jane does insist on coming without my permission, then I have a new punishment in store for her. One that will make her think more than twice the next time.” Mistress’s smile reinforced that comment, as she removed the backing paper from a sticky pad and pressed the pad against Jane’s breast. “These are electrical pads,” Mistress informed Jane as she continued her preparations, “They hook up to this machine here. I’m guessing you haven’t done any electro-play before. It’s perfectly safe, if done correctly, but also perfectly painful. Here, let me demonstrate.”

Jane watched helplessly as Mistress applied a second electrical pad to the same breast, before linking them up to the machine. Nervousness transmuted to fear as Mistress checked the connections, before activating the main control.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!” Jane shrieked as pulses of fire coursed through her breast. Her entire body tensed up, and her breast visibly quivered with the pulses. No amount of preparation could have been enough for the sudden onslaught. Even her normal scream of anguish seemed to elude her, such was the surprise and intensity.

Jane’s pain only seemed to bring an amused smile to Mistress’ face. “That was a fairly low setting,” She said, showing Jane the control. “I didn’t want to make it too easy, after all. We can go a lot higher than that, however. I assume you don’t need a demonstration.”

“No, Mistress!” Fairly low? How much higher could it go?

“Marvellous.” Mistress fixed another pair of pads to Jane’s other breast. “I find electricity isn’t as personal… as intimate as a good spanking or whipping, but it certainly is more immediate. Let’s just make sure this one works!” <click>

Jane shrieked again. Even previous experience couldn’t dull the pain. Metallic fire raged through her breast, again in pulses, and again without warning. After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, the fire stopped.

“So will Jane be coming before she is allowed?”

“No, Mistress!” Jane panted, trying to regain control of herself. The prospect of being jolted again filled her with fear. She would do anything to avoid it.

Looking satisfied with herself, Mistress restarted the video. Jane watched as Video-Mistress started the motor and, sure enough, Real-Life-Mistress did the same. Jane gasped: the memory of those vibrations was one thing, but the reality was so much more intense.

“Before I forget, do you see the time on the top right of the screen? It says four minutes thirty eight seconds. The machine stops at six minutes twelve. I watched the video myself this morning to check. Very enjoyable, by the way, watching you suffer like this. So you have approximately… a minute and ten seconds before it shuts down.”

Jane tried to concentrate on her breathing, inhaling and exhaling slowly and deeply. It helped a bit, but didn’t stop the rising tide within her. Squirming seemed to make it worse, but she couldn’t help it: no-one could ever stay still under such intense and focused stimulation.

Video Jane was faring no better. Her moans already drowned out the hum of the machine. Live Jane watched her video-self struggling in the exact fashion as she was now, only knowing that Video-Jane would soon be allowed to come. Concentrating on Video-Jane and willing her to come quickly seemed to be working. In her mind, she projected the stimulus to the equally helpless woman in front of her.

Wishing for Video Jane to climax, however, didn’t make it happen any faster. Video Jane had been instructed to hold off until allowed by Mistress, and was obeying steadfastly. Each second that Video Jane resisted felt like a betrayal to her live counterpart. Live Jane knew that she couldn’t hold on much longer, but also knew that she had while making the video. That, and the clock ticking its way towards 6:12, were the only things keeping Jane away from Mistress’ electric sting.

Video Jane was definitely struggling now, tears welling up in her eyes as she tried to deflect the rising tide within her. Real-Life-Jane was similarly struggling, knowing that he video counterpart would be coming any second. Video Mistress had kept the machine on through her captive’s orgasm, only stopping it as Jane ran out of steam. Real-Life-Jane would have to watch herself come as violently as she had ever done before, without being able to do the same herself.

Jane watched her video-self climax, wishing so hard that she would be allowed to do the same. Each second seemed to tick by so slowly now, as the clock approached and passed six minutes. Every ounce of her self-control was in use, trying to stave off the orgasm and electric hell that would surely accompany it.

“Ten seconds.” Mistress declared.

“Come on, Jane!” She mouthed to herself. “You can do it.” Jane was at the edge now, and trying not to fall off. Video Jane was beginning to flag, the orgasm ripped from her beginning to subside.

“Five seconds.”

Jane’s spirits began to rise. This was looking possible. Just keep breathing!

“Four.”

“Just don’t…”

“Three.”

“Keep…”

“Two.”

“In…”

“One.”

“Out.”

“Zero!” The machine stopped “Well done, my dear! You survived!”

Jane didn’t reply, preferring to concentrate on her breathing. The need to come still held sway over every cell in her body. It was beginning to ease, but only frustration would follow it. The Sybian may have been pushing against her pussy lips and clit, but she had never felt so empty inside. It was even worse than those damned Slave Vibrators.

Jane felt her pulse slowly return to normal. With a bit of luck Mistress would give her a few minutes before starting again. The video didn’t stop, though. Real life Jane was going to have no more time than her screen-self, however long that was.

“You did very well, my dear!” Mistress purred as she stroked Jane’s hair. “There was a time when I thought you wouldn’t make it. I’m impressed that you did!”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Jane was at least able to speak by now, although normalcy was just a little off.

“You’ve got a couple of minutes before it starts up again. You didn’t last as long the second time. I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear that.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The relief was real.

Mistress smiled. “That’s what I like about these challenges. You’re going up against the hardest person to beat: yourself. The harder, the stronger, the more resistant you are, the harder, stronger or more resistant your opponent the next time around. Sure, it’s fun to watch you take on one of the other slaves like you did last week. But taking on yourself? Stretching your own limits? That’s what champions do, and that’s what will make you into the best slave you can be.”

Jane let that sink in for a moment. Mistress would never stop. Every time, she would take her to the edge of her limits, and then beyond. Every “challenge” resisted would mean a harder challenge next time. The thought was at the same time horrifying and exhilarating. The ordeals would be ever tougher, but they would make her into a better slave for Mistress and Master.

Motivational speech over, Mistress kneeled behind Jane. Jane felt Mistress’ rubber enclosed breasts against her back, and her arms snaking their way around her waist. Jane extended her fingers, hoping to feel her Mistress in turn, even with her arms locked behind her back. Mistress was denying her that pleasure, though, keeping just out of reach at least for the moment.

“It will be starting again in a moment. I’d love to feel your fingers in me, but maybe afterwards.” Mistress’ hands made their way to Jane’s pussy instead, softly massaging Jane’s intimate areas. “I want your attention firmly focussed on here.”

Jane groaned under Mistress’ attention.

“I know you’re addicted to this,” Mistress whispered, “Addicted to submission; addicted to following my and Master’s orders; addicted to the base thrill of humiliation and the certainty of that slave uniform. You would gladly give yourself completely to me and Master, for the rest of your life.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jane whimpered. She wanted nothing more.

Quieter still, “It feels like you felt this way forever: like this has always been a part of you. But you remember a time when you didn’t feel this way at all.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jane was too distracted to lie, even to herself.

“And I bet you’ve been hypnotising yourself, haven’t you? With recordings from Applied Awareness?”

“Yes, Mistress. How did you…?”

“I know, because I’ve been doing the same. Only I think that those recordings have been doctored. Somehow Master and his friend Felix got to them. Got to us. I’ve suspected as much for a few weeks. Ever since Felix came over, and controlled me just like Master.”

“But that means…”

“It means that they’ve been controlling us. That all this is their doing. Right down to your submission right now, and my hand in your pussy.”

The moment Mistress mentioned it, Jane knew it to be true. But it didn’t matter. It didn’t even seem wrong! She would have gladly given him the recordings, and let Master add whatever he wanted. All she wanted was to stay with them both forever. The domination, the humiliation, the uniform: she didn’t want to… she couldn’t give all that up.

“I thought about resisting it, “ Mistress continued, “About leaving you and Master, or even going easier on you in these sessions. But do you know what?”

As the device awoke again, a million and one thoughts raced through Jane’s head. Mistress kept up her massage regardless. Jane knew she would have to deal with both the Sybian’s and Mistress’ attention. Either alone would have been a challenge, but both? Jane wondered if it would be possible, and shuddered; both at the idea of Mistress leaving, and at the consequences of failure.

“W… What, Mistress?” Jane could barely speak, Mistress’ touch was so divine. Softly stroking her flesh, and providing a soothing counterpoint to the mechanic buzz of the Sybian. Try as she might, Jane couldn’t ignore either, and the combined effect was sending her close to the edge. She had to resist… had to last… just….

Jane felt Mistress nuzzling on her ear. “I’m as addicted to this as you are!”

Jane’s last ounce of control evaporated. A long groan escaped her lips. Her body writhed on the machine as the tidal wave of orgasmic energy washed over her. It may have been forbidden, but for a moment Jane’s body was a crucible of pure pleasure.

Until the pain started.

Metallic fire surged through Jane’s breasts, even more intense than before. At first, Jane’s orgasm took the edge off it, or at least allowed her to compartmentalise it. As the pleasure wave subsided, though, the pain came rushing to the fore. The groan quickly became a squeak of pain, accompanied by Mistress’ evil laughter.

“I loved that.” Mistress declared loud enough for the cameras to hear, as she switched off the electricity. “You were doing so well until I started on your ear. But you knew the score. Orgasms without permission lead to pain, don’t they?” Just to reinforce the point, Mistress gave Jane another jolt.

“Don’t they?” Mistress repeated, her voice more demanding.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jane replied instantly, hoping to avoid another jolt.

“Good.” Mistress resumed her gentle massage of Jane’s crotch with one hand. “Just so you know, every time I have to shock you, I will increase the intensity.” With her free hand, Mistress brought the electrical control unit out front of Jane, clicking one of the buttons. Jane saw a numeric display rise in value with each click, and shuddered.

“And that’s not all. We’ve shocked your breasts. It would be a shame to leave your pussy out of it, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jane whimpered, not relishing the thought at all.

“I’m glad you agree!” Two more electrical pads were attached to the shaven area around Jane’s already over stimulated pussy. “Perhaps this will concentrate the mind a bit further for your next session. Speaking of which, I believe the Sybian will start again very soon. Just one more set and it will all be over… for now.”

True to Mistress’ word, the machine resumed almost immediately. Jane couldn’t help but gasp: even with warning, it was difficult to prepare herself. Once Jane had remembered her breathing, though, she could deal with the onslaught so much better.

“Okay, so we’re at eleven minutes thirty now.” Mistress informed Jane, “Twelve fifty five is your target.”

Jane was beyond working it out by now. She just knew that it would be a long, long time. She had to hold out this time. Concentrating on her breathing and watching her video-self, she tried to will herself into a calm state.

But the vibration was relentless. Even the tiniest movement of Jane’s body shifted the focus of those vibrations; and she couldn’t not move, despite her attempts to the contrary. It was like the machine was probing her, testing for weaknesses. Every new line of attack from the machine made it just that little bit harder to keep herself from coming.

Much more cunning than the machine, though, was Mistress. Jane felt Mistress expertly caressing every part of her body, taking her time on Jane’s breasts. She wanted to give in and enjoy the soft touch of the goddess knelt behind her. If Mistress would just let her melt into a puddle of subservient mess, she would have done.

But the order couldn’t be ignored, no matter how much Jane might want. The consequences were painful obviously, but the idea of disobeying Mistress… that was the part too horrible to contemplate. That Mistress wanted her to resist the Sybian’s assault was good enough reason to give it her all. And besides, the clock was ticking towards that 12:55 target. Just fifteen seconds left.

Jane steeled herself further, buoyed by the countdown in her head. The need to come was as intense as ever, but there were only seconds left. “Come on, bitch!” She scolded herself, “Five more seconds!”

“Four!”

“Three!”

“Twoooooooooooooooo!”

“Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!”

Zero came, but the machine continued, “My mistake, Dearie.” Mistress laughed. “It was actually thirteen twenty.”

If Jane could have sworn at Mistress, she would have done. Instead, she concentrated on not letting herself go. If Mistress was telling the truth this time, then there still wasn’t long to go.

This time it was Mistress’ turn to count down the clock. “Three… Two… One… Okay, come for me.”

Jane didn’t even hear the word “me”.

* * *

Joe watched his monitor intently, despite the blindfolded and earplugged distraction between his legs. On the screen, Jane in all her glory, subjected to the second of her Sybian encounters. At his feet Jane again, orally pleasuring him to the best of her ability, and enjoying the attention of the slave vibrator. Next to her on the video was Layla, and they had both enjoyed the show while filming their new one.

What truly excited Joe, though (as blowies were such commonplace these days), was the knowledge of what Jane and Layla had been watching. Thanks to Joe’s new pod, the two had been watching subliminals that he had produced, rather than the ones provided by the group. Joe had even put a little codeword in there, and Jane was on her knees proving its efficacy. “Life is good”, Joe thought to himself, just before he spurted into Jane’s willing mouth.

* * *

Jane closed the cubicle door and sat on the toilet, her head resting in her hands and tears streaming down her face. She just couldn’t take it anymore. This job was becoming harder and harder to do with every passing day. Not physically or anything. The job itself didn’t change. It was getting harder and harder to drag herself away from Master and Mistress. She remembered back to those pre-Master days of having a mysterious hole in her psyche. Now she knew what shape that void took.

Even after Joe had become her master, Jane had thought that she could lead the double life her devotion to him required. She could work as professionally as before at the hospital, and then completely submit to Master at home. That had worked too, for a while. Nowadays, she wasn’t so sure. Every moment away from Master brought an ache worse than any physical or mental punishment Mistress could dish out. Especially since Master had forbidden her from wearing her Slave Vibrator at work. Why had he done that? The more she had grown used to (and even dependent on) the vibrator at work, the less that Master had allowed it.

The revelation that Master may be behind all this hadn’t dampened her desires.Just the opposite, in fact. She couldn’t even stay angry at him for any more than the briefest moment. It was as though Master had every right to enslave her, and the recordings were just an extension of that. If anything, she wanted Master to take over those recordings, and make more for her. Then she could fall deeper and deeper into that sweet submission.

Jane reached into her bag and pulled it out: the symbol of that submission, and her surrender to Master. The transparent latex mask from her Slave Uniform.

She had been thinking about it for days, ever since the last time she had worn it. The peace and tranquillity that came with wearing it was just so complete. Jane had never felt so at ease with herself as when she wore that uniform and unthinkingly obeyed every order given to her. Addiction wasn’t the word for what she felt: it was possession. The hood possessed her when she wore it, and the compulsion to wear it possessed her when she didn’t. The word “slave” in both the uniform was so appropriate. She was turning into a slave for Master, for Mistress, and for the uniform itself.

Jane wished that she could just leave her job at the hospital and become Master’s full-time slave. It would be absolute heaven, not having to worry about anything other than pleasing Master or Mistress. Satisfying their every whim and being seriously used in the process. The thought of it more than just turned her on, it appealed to the very core of her being.

It was that compulsion that had brought her to the toilet cubicle at work, with her mask in her hands. The soft latex looked so powerless in front of her, but she felt even more powerless compared to it. The damned thing had occupied her thoughts all day. Every request from a doctor, colleague or patient had made her imagine an order that she was unable… or unwilling… to resist.

She had twenty minutes left on her lunch break, and imagined putting it on now, breathing in the latex-scented air. The rest of the uniform was at home, so she was sure that the mask wouldn’t take her completely. She could just wear it for a few minutes and imagine dissolving completely into Master’s will.

Fairly sure at least.

Doubt began to creep into Jane’s mind. What if she did turn into an unthinking drone? At what point did the uniform take over, and leave her mind blissfully blank? Was it just the mask, or was it the full outfit? Would she be stuck in here, a rubber slave without a master, until someone found her? Who would find her; someone from here?

Despite her doubts, Jane couldn’t bring herself to put the mask away. The pull was just too great. Turning the mask over, she unzipped the back and looked down at it. She could see through it, through to her legs and the floor below. Remembering her rapturous trance-like state every time she wore it, she raised the mask up to her face.

* * *

“Hey, Joe. Have you heard about Len?”

“HI, Kath.” Joe barely looked up from his monitor. He had a shitload of Sat Tech-related work to get done today and wasn’t in the mood for office gossip. “No. Heard what?”

“Poor bugger died last night. Car accident.”

“Shit!” His work didn’t seem so important anymore. “What happened?”

“From what I heard, he hit a wall on his way home from here. Drove straight into it, head on. Missed a corner, apparently. Just shows you, doesn’t it? One minute you’re right as rain. The next…”

“Yeah.” Joe let the news sink in a bit. “How’s his family?”

“Well they weren’t in the car with him at least. They must be gutted.”

“Definitely. Shit. Len was a good bloke. We used to chat when I was working late.”

Kath heard someone call her across the room “Gotta go. I’ll probably do a collection for his family later on.”

“Good idea.”

Joe got back to work. There was no shaking that news, though. He thought about the last time he’d seen him, last week. When Len had scared the shit out of him in the car park.

That was just after handing him the security tapes.

A feeling of dread descended over Joe. Felix had clearly controlled Len, at least for the tape. What if he’d done more? Was he working for Felix in the car park after? It seemed possible, if not likely. Was he a loose end now? A liability whose usefulness was over?

Tying up loose ends? That was so Felix, Joe thought. With Len gone, there would be nothing to tie the signal generators in the transponder modules to the group. The security tape was the only evidence that Joe had been inside those modules, and that had now been destroyed. Len would probably be implicated in that if the shit hit the fan. No doubt he would have been seen removing the tape. If anyone investigated, Len would be the only one implicated.

Dread turned to anger. If it was true, Felix had crossed a line. It was one thing to take out a traitor in Dan (presuming that was true) but another thing entirely going after an innocent. Len hadn’t asked to get involved in all this shit. Felix wouldn’t have paid or asked him to do all that: he would have programmed him.

Marching to the toilets, Joe made sure the cubicles were all empty before calling Felix. “Why’d you have to kill him?” Joe demanded, not even letting pleasantries or security protocols get in the way.

“Kill who? I haven’t killed anyone!”

“Don’t fucking lie to me. Len, the security guy from Sat Tech. The one you programmed to give me the security tape from when I installed the signal generators.”

“Joe, mate. I didn’t kill him, I swear. After all that he was supposed to forget about anything to do with that. I’ve no reason to suspect he did otherwise.”

“Come off it. He was a loose end. A potential threat to you drives his car into a fucking wall and you expect me to believe you? This has you written all over it. If not you then one of your goons. He had two kids for fuck’s sake.”

“I told you, it wasn’t me. Look, let’s meet. Work this thing through.”

“I don’t know. If Len’s a loose end, where does that leave me? What happens to me when my job is done? Do I end up being cleared off the asphalt with a fucking shovel?”

“Joe, listen…”

“Fuck you!”

“Wait! Six Three Nine Nine!”

“Wha…?”

Joe never finished his question. The world instantly went fuzzy in front of him. All energy drained from his body and mind. Sitting down on the toilet before he fell down, Joe slumped against the cubicle wall. The phone dropped from his hand, breaking into two as it bounced off the tiled floor. Joe didn’t notice. Oblivion had already claimed him.