The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 2: Temptation

Without sight, feeling replaced vision. Sensation had fuelled passion, and passion had overcome reason.

His hand felt so good against her cheek. So hot. So firm. So comforting. Jane relaxed into it, letting him support her and trying to feel only his touch.

The reason for its heat hadn’t escaped her. His hand was hot from a vigorous spanking, and her ass felt the same. She could feel the heat radiating through her flesh in waves. Somehow, none of that mattered now. If anything, it made sense: the catharsis of pain through punishment providing some of that release she had so yearned for.

“You did well, my dear. It’s almost like you wanted to be punished. Or even needed.”

“Thank you, Master.” Jane kept her eyes closed, as if opening them would break the spell. “I think I did need it. No, I know I did.”

She felt his other hand wondering lazily over her body, each touch bringing forth an uncontrolled gasp. As he stroked her back, her lower lip trembled, half in emotional turmoil and half in expectation. Somehow, not knowing what he was going to do next was worse than anticipation of the slaps, and the glowing heat that it brought forth.

Trying further, she focussed on the hand supporting her head, attempting to ignore the rope restraining the rest of her body. It was a futile effort, though. They had been dependably secure as Master’s fire burned through her body, keeping her arms taut behind her back and absorbing her energy as she squirmed and strained. Now they were keeping her from being close to him. Despite her glowing ass, or even because of it, all she wanted to do was wrap herself around his body.

“So it was deliberate? Your insolence?”

“Yes, Master,” Jane admitted.

The second hand moved further up her back, slowly but inexorably working up to her neck. She felt fingers running through her hair; caressing, almost stroking her.

The feeling changed. The fingers, once softly weaving though her hair, now clinched tightly. Her breathing quickened. The supporting hand under her chin slowly melted away, leaving only his firm, steady grasp. The wait was nearly over, she hoped, as her entire body hungered for his.

“You wanted exactly this?”

“Yes. Master.” Past admission. Past confession. Declaration. “I needed… I need you to…”

“Punish you? Fuck you?”

“YES, Master! Please…!”

“Open your eyes.”

“Please, Master….”

“Open them!”

Jane’s eyes bolted open. Master was gone. The ropes were gone. Her arms… her whole body was free, contained only by the duvet around her. She was in bed. The alarm clock was blaring its infernal racket. What the…? Oh, not again, please! Another sodding dream.

No amount of wishing made the alarm go away. Instead, it took the good old fashioned snooze button.

Jane stayed in bed, trying not to forget the already fading dream but knowing the futility of it all. She could barely remember him now. Mystery Man… Master… was already just an echo, a disembodied feeling rapidly giving way to reality. Why did he have to disappear so quickly? Her normal dreams seemed to dissolve gently as real life took hold. Mystery Man evaporated so quickly, and so completely, that it almost hurt.

By the time Jane had entered the shower, Mystery Man was nothing but an empty void in her mind. The feeling remained, though: a feeling of longing. Of yearning. Of something else, that she couldn’t quite place. She banged her fist against the shower wall, wanting to burst into tears but feeling unable. The frustration was unbearable! Whatever it was she was missing, she sorely needed it. The emptiness felt like it was eating her from the inside out.

Jane knew what Monica would say. Monica would say that she needed to get laid. That was true to an extent. Jeez, it was so bloody true. But that wasn’t it. There was something more to it, but whatever it was continued to elude her. Sex was only a part of what she craved.

A bloody big part, though.

What if Mon was right? What if she just needed to go out to a bar or a club, and make it with the first half-decent guy she saw? It wouldn’t be the first time; she had done it once or twice during her college days, but certainly nothing since meeting Martin.

Martin?

No, Martin was definitely NOT an option. The cheating bastard had made his bed, and she didn’t lie in it any more. Besides which, her feelings for him had all but gone now. Martin was ancient history as far as Jane was concerned.

So, a bar? Was that her only option? Some random guy?

It wasn’t like she knew that many eligible bachelors around here. Apart from the guy at the coffee shop (gay), colleagues at work (just… no) and maybe the pilates teacher (slightly creepy), her options were severely limited.

Even so, she wondered to herself, was she really going to pick up some random man somewhere? This whole situation was ridiculous. That question was ridiculous! Of course she was never going to do that. She wasn’t that kind of girl. She wouldn’t even know what to do in that situation. No, that option was definitely off the table.

It wasn’t like she could never attract a man. She had noticed plenty of men stealing glances at her as she jogged on a morning. The guy next door—what was his name, Jim or Joe or something? He liked to get a peek whenever he could.

Jane grinned as she remembered her next door neighbour watching her. At first she had thought of him as a bit of a lecherous perv, but harmless enough. A general unease at the idea of him watching her had turned slowly to acceptance, and then anticipation. She’d even found herself deliberately jogging past his house, having waited for him to return home from work.

A feeling of mild embarrassment overcame her as she remembered further. Yesterday, she had completed her pre-jog stretches in the back garden, knowing he could see her. No, embarrassment wasn’t the right word. She was proud of her body, after wall, she had worked hard to maintain it. It was her behaviour that brought on those feelings of shame.

On a whim, she had removed her bikini top and virtually paraded herself in front of him. She had pretended she hadn’t seen him and carried on, but couldn’t stop thinking about him watching her, lusting after her. The idea had thrilled her like nothing before, and after her stretches, she had raced inside to finish herself off Was it just him, or was it the general idea of an audience that appealed?

The embarrassment receded, being replaced by a tinge of excitement at the idea. He wasn’t bad looking. Far from it: he was actually pretty nice in his own sort of way. It also had to be said that Jane hadn’t seen any girlfriend or wife entering or leaving his house (not that she had been keeping track), so at least there wasn’t that to worry about.

But it was a long way from jogging past his house to sleeping with him. Where had all this come from? Why had he turned from the guy next door to the only serious chance of satisfaction? Was she really going to do this?

The empty feeling inside answered Jane’s last question for her. If not him, then who?

It wasn’t like she was going to get serious in any way with him. It was just a bit of fooling around, something she had done before. Not for ages, like, but it was just like riding a bike.

Riding a bike. She’d be riding much more than a bike later on, she giggled, before catching herself. “What are you, seventeen?” she chided herself. Mind, it felt good to be a little bit silly now and then.

He wouldn’t exactly be hard to pick up, either. A flash of boob and a hair twirl, and she’d have him eating out of her hand. Getting out of the shower, she practiced for a second in front of the mirror. “Eating out of my hand,” She told her reflection, “He won’t know what hit him!”

* * *

A couple of weeks had passed since Joe’s encounter with Felix, and the frankly weird conversation over the chessboard had completely slipped from his mind. Nothing untoward had happened with Jane: nothing that Joe had seen anyway. Jane had continued jogging before work, and she’d now taken up exercising in the back garden aswell. She’d also waved at him a couple of times. Did that count as weird? Either way, that was the only thing Joe could claim to have noticed.

It was early evening, and Joe had had a long day dealing with problems on the satellite feed. In fact it had been an absolute bitch of a day. All he wanted to do now was have something to eat and collapse on the couch. He had barely taken off his coat and shoes when the doorbell rang.

Joe opened the door to find Jane in her running gear (the small pink set Joe loved so much), and a little out of breath. Her blond hair was bound up in a ponytail and Joe could easily make out rivulets of sweat making their way down her cleavage. “Concentrate on the face,” Joe muttered under his breath. “The face!”

“Hi Jane. Is everything alright?”

“Hi. I wonder if you could give me a hand. My kitchen TV’s on the fritz. I think a fuse has blown or something. I know I’m useless at all the DIY stuff.” Jane played with her hair a little, sending shivers up Joe’s spine. “Could you come over?”

“Yeah, not a problem. Just give me a minute, and I’ll get my shoes on.”

“Thanks. You’re a lifesaver!”

The problem seemed to sort itself on changing of the fuse. Jane seemed particularly grateful, and offered Joe a glass of wine.

“Thanks. Just a small one.” Joe replied, leaning against the sideboard in the kitchen. “So how have you been then?”

“Not bad thanks.” Jane poured the wine and handed it to Joe, moving her body very close to his as she did so. She bit her lip, played with her hair and looked up to him with doe eyes. “So. I know that Kelly’s long gone. I wonder if I could thank you a little more... personally?”

Joe’s mouth went dry. “What… What did you have in mind?”

Jane leant towards him, and undid his tie. “Anything you like,” She discarded the tie. Undoing his shirt, one button at a time, she whispered “I don’t think we need this though.”

Joe’s pulse was racing by this point. Jane had never shown any interest in him before, save for a friendly wave when passing on the street. “Erm. Are you sure?”

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life” She stepped even closer, pressing her body against his. “I know you’ve been watching me out jogging. Do you like what you see?”

“Oh yes.” Panted Joe, taking hold of her, and pressing his lips against hers. Their passionate embrace lasted the best part of a minute before they surfaced for air. There was the smallest of gaps where they just gazed at each other, and then seemingly in unison decided that they needed to be naked right now. Once ready he backed her up against the kitchen table and penetrated her in one sustained movement. The frequency of his thrusts increased as did the volume of their grunts. This was not romantic lovemaking, not in the slightest. This was urgent, carnal, animalistic sex. Twenty thousand years of evolution had disappeared in the cacophony of heavy breathing and incoherent moans. Before long the inevitable happened, and Joe climaxed.

A moment of stunned silence followed. Neither of them could believe the levels which their base desires had reached. For Joe the surprise of this evening had come like a bolt out of the blue, and the same could be said for the sheer intensity of his lust. For Jane the surprise was less: her feelings towards him had been mounting for some time now. She had even taken to wearing provocative clothing and trying to attract his attenuation, be it jogging past his house or sunbathing in the back garden where she knew he could see her. But the intensity of her lust was no less than his.

The silence continued, broken only by the sound of their deep breath. They both stood, enjoying each other’s closeness and becoming accustomed to their own nakedness. Jane relaxed into Joes arms, rested her head against Joe’s chest and her behind against the wooden table. The shock and sense of urgency of the moment had gone, but the intimacy remained.

“Joe…”

“Yes?”

“Will you stop the night?”

“I… Why not. I have to be up early for work though.”

“I just want to be close to you.”

“I wanna be close to you too. I’ve wanted you for a long time.”

Another long silence. “Joe…”

Joe smiled. “Yes Jane?”

“I never want this moment to end.”

“Neither do I.”

Another long silence. “Joe…”

Joe couldn’t stop a small giggle escaping. “Yes Jane?”

“I’m leaving bum prints on the table.”

“I know. Perfectly sized bum prints though.” Now they both laughed. “From a perfectly sized bum.” With his (relatively) free hand he grabbed that part of her ass above the table. “Yes. Perfectly sized.”

“In that case, can my perfectly sized bum and I go to bed? We’re getting cold.”

“I was hoping you’d say that. Come on let’s go.”

Twenty four hours passed with Joe still in a daze. He’d spent the night with Jane, and left early the next morning as promised. Their copulation had happened almost without conscious thought, but memories of Joe’s conversation with Felix had resurfaced. Still reeling after last night’s encounter, Joe decided that he had to call Felix.

“What the hell did you do to her?”

“Look I can’t talk now. Meet me tomorrow night. Same place as before. Eight.”

Joe made it to the bar early. He needed to know what was happening. His life had changed beyond all measure in the last month or so, and he wanted answers. Just after eight thirty, Felix turned up.

“Sorry I’m late. Had a small issue to deal with.”

“What the hell is going on?” Joe blurted out. “You said that Jane would do something interesting. She practically launched herself at me the other night!”

Felix laughed. “I thought you’d like that. It was a demonstration. I told you about our intentions.”

“The subliminal advertising thing?”

“Yes. You may have thought we were just talking hypotheticals like we used to do at uni, but I assure you, we’re deadly serious. We added a feed directly to Jane’s television reception. A crude device, and we want your help in perfecting it and installing it for national coverage.”

“And what if I go to the police? Shit! You’ll have thought of that won’t you?”

“Of course. We’ve been planning this for years. Even if the police did believe your unlikely story, the device has been removed, and you won’t find any trace of our chemical. You wouldn’t know what to look for chemically anyway. The effects will remain though. And things could get very bad for you, should you go up against us. Don’t forget, you had sex with Jane. You and I know that she came onto you. At least that’s what I’m told. But that’s not what the police would hear. They would see a frightened young woman who was attacked by her neighbour. We have your bodily fluids from the other night, fingerprints all over the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. All sorts of evidence. And it’s not like you have an alibi for tonight. I mean you and I know you’re here, but you’ve not told anyone I bet, and who’s to say whether or not we control the bartender? He might remember you from the other night, but you were never here tonight...”

“You bastard!”

“Don’t worry. I’m not threatening you. I’m just explaining what could happen if you were to act against us. If you say you want no involvement with us, we’ll just go on our way and you’ll never hear from me again. I can always find the skills I need, but we’re good friends and I thought you would be useful. That’s why I’m offering you this. But this is not a game. I’m deadly serious on this and I will do anything to protect this project.”

Silence from Joe. This was clearly a lot to take in.

“Listen. I know that this is a big decision, and that you’ve got a lot to think about. I don’t want you getting into this and realising you don’t want to go through with it. If you decide you’re in, you’re in and you’re never out. Not on good terms anyway. Think about it for a few days. In the mean time, have some fun with Jane. I’m sure she’ll be amenable to anything you ask her. Just use the phrase ‘I am the master’. A bit obvious, but it should make sure you don’t trigger her by accident.”

Joe remained silent, stunned by the ramifications of what he’d heard.

Felix got up to leave. “Remember. If you are going to use Jane, keep it subtle. Have her as your girlfriend if you want, but don’t have her harming herself or running down the street naked to prove her submission to you. We don’t want to attract any attention to the group.”

The taxi journey back home seemed like the longest of Joe’s life. The urge to go straight to Jane’s and say those words was almost overwhelming. She was an absolutely stunning woman, and part of Joe wanted to say “to hell with it” and just go right for it. But the morality of the situation couldn’t be ignored. Taking advantage of her wouldn’t just be bad, it would be seriously wrong. There was also the risk factor in this equation. What would happen if he said the words? Would he be in debt to Felix and his associates for the rest of his life? What was the price of all of this?

The taxi pulled up outside Joe’s house, and he paid the driver. Getting out, his eyes darted up to Jane’s bedroom window. The curtains were open, the lights were on, and she was naked, apparently getting ready for bed. “Must be Felix’s way of persuading me,” he thought, “Damn him.”

But any semblance of conscience that was preventing Joe from going down this road had evaporated in that glorious vision of her in that state. Joes pulse was racing as fast as it had ever, as he walked towards Jane’s front door and rang the bell.

“Hi Joe. What’s up?” Jane had thrown on a dressing gown, but it was clear that she was still naked underneath. Through the opening of her gown, Joe could see the perfect form of Jane’s beautiful breasts.

“Err. Hi Jane. I... I... I, err... I am the master.”

“And I am yours, Master.”

“Err. Good. Open your dressing gown. I want to see you.”

Jane complied without emotion, unravelling her gown and presenting herself to him. She was definitely naked under the gown, and Joe could see her in all her glory.

Joe swallowed. “Let me in. Take me to your bedroom. Close your curtains. Take off your dressing gown.” Considering that this was the first time he’d deliberately controlled her (or any woman), it wasn’t surprising that he was no Oscar Wilde. They went in without much in the way of conversation. Jane closed the curtains and disrobed, and Joe moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and cupping her breasts. He pulled her closer, up against him. Their shadows could be seen in the window, but Joe didn’t care. He could feel her soft buttocks up against his hardening member, even through his trousers. “Tell me what you’re thinking,” He commanded, almost imperceptibly.

“I was thinking about how my dreams were coming true,” She whispered, her breath quickening, “I’ve been dreaming about you, Master. Dreaming about you ruling me, and me obeying you.”

“What were you doing for me?”

“I gave you my body. I pleasured you in every way I could. I served you.”

“Turn around. Take off my clothes. Serve me.” His confidence was growing.

Jane did as directed, helping Joe discard his clothes. She pressed her body against his, and took his manhood into her moist pussy. Their rhythms merged into one, as Joe penetrated her, and lunged again and again. Their passion intensified, and their rhythm increased. The pressure mounted, and mounted still further, erupting in a shared orgasm as Joe came into her, and she screamed in pleasure.

Joe collapsed onto the bed, and motioned Jane to join him. They snuggled up together on the bed, Jane feeling their shared juices between her legs. “That was wonderful,” Joe uttered, somewhat dazed from their passionate encounter.

“Thank you master. You were wonderful. I was merely here to serve you.”

The response made Joe go cold. What had he done? He had taken advantage of her state for his own satisfaction. And what was worse, he had enjoyed it! He would do it again given the chance. Felix’s present was truly a dangerous weapon. “I’ve... I’ve got to go,” He stuttered as he got dressed, not even bothering to put shoes or socks on as he left her house.

Joe didn’t sleep that night. He didn’t even try. Instead he took a long shower and sat in front of the TV, bottle of single malt next to him. He turned over the events of the evening in his mind. What had he done?

The next few days passed with Joe in a daze, partly through lack of sleep and partly through bewilderment at what he’d done that night. He tried to justify it to himself. She was waiting for him. She was deliberately in the window showing herself to him. She had been prepared for him by Felix and his crew. He didn’t believe it though. Too convenient. There was also one other possibility that Joe considered. Had Felix altered him? Had Felix altered his morals to make him part of his plans? It was plausible: Felix was an avid chess man, and knew how to align his pieces for the final strike. Again, that would be too convenient for Joe. A bit of an excuse. Could he blame it all on Felix, or would he have to take responsibility for his own actions? He had to know.

“So did you change me? Did you use the subliminals on me?”

“Of course!” Felix laughed, taking a drink from his beer. Joe’s favourite bar was becoming a regular occurrence now, but that was no bad thing. “I’m surprised you didn’t figure this out earlier. We used this on you.” He pulled out a small device: an adapter for a television feed. “We plugged this into your TV, and a similar one into your internet feed. That one was a lot harder let me tell you. I promise you one thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“We didn’t change you that much. We know you took control of Jane, but you can’t blame us for that. We didn’t... I didn’t make you like that.”

“What did you do to me?”

“We only added suggestions to make sure you didn’t expose us. Right now you could be on your way to the police with that thing but you’re not. At least part of that is down to me.”

“What about... I mean... I mean I... Still want in. Didn’t you do that to me?”

“I’ve never lied to you. I mean that. I respect you but more importantly I like you as a friend. I did what I did to look after my own interests. Make sure that I stayed safe. But no, I didn’t change you to make you want into this. That’s all you. I offer you no proof. I mean I can show you the programming but we both know that can be faked. I hope you believe me, but I can definitely understand if you don’t.”

“Okay I believe you. For now anyway.”

“And I believe that you want in. We included a code word for you to say to me if you really don’t want in. Just in case you’re trying to expose us. The fact that you haven’t said it means that you’re still interested, at least. You know me. I hate uncertainty. It’s your choice to be in or out, but I have to know you’re being honest with me when you say you’re in.”

It’s annoying, thought Joe, Felix is right. It’s what he would have done. He would far prefer to make sure people couldn’t act against him than wait for it to happen and then have to get nasty. In one way, Joe thought it was preferable. Of course the easiest way of all would have been not to start any of this at all, but that was another thing entirely.

“So you’ve got me where you want me. Where do we go from here?”

“Where we go is your side of the bargain. I know you don’t work Saturdays, so I just need you to work with us from tomorrow. You’ve already agreed to this. You took the payment, in the form of the lovely Jane. I can put her back to her normal state if you want. All it takes is one doorstep caller and one code word and she’ll be back to her previous self. She’ll remember nothing of the recent events. You’ll be back to being the normal friendly neighbour, and the code phrase I gave you last week will mean nothing to her.”

Joe relaxed a little. “You’d do that? After all the resources you spent altering her?”

“Yeah. Why not? She was only meant as payment for you. I have to warn you though.”

“Warn me about what?”

“The guy we have to do our donkey work. He enjoys his work. He gets paid in women. Who wouldn’t enjoy that? Of course Jane won’t remember it, but if my man wants her on all fours, barking like a dog as he takes her from behind, who would stop him? If he wanted to tie her up in a bit of bondage and go all Marquis De Sade on her, who would stop him? Need I go on?”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I wouldn’t, no. But don’t be under any illusions over who you’re working with. This scheme needs… shall we say unsavoury characters. And I’ve already told you, be in or be out, but don’t interfere with our plans. But since you still want in, there’s going to be no need for any of that.”

“So why are you still threatening me? You know I’m in!”

“I’m not. I’m just making sure that you’re under no illusions. I want you to seriously consider the ethics of what you’re doing and realise... KNOW... that you alone are responsible for your actions. I don’t want you coming crying to me every time you have a pang of conscience.”

At this point a young brunette woman came into the bar and sat down next to Felix. She was wearing a full length white fur coat and a pair of high heeled ankle boots, and had a cleavage that could make grown men weep. Felix leaned over, put his hand on her knee and whispered something in her ear. “Oh yes,” she replied, giggling. They locked lips for a moment, the woman clearly enjoying his advances.

“Joe, meet Maria. She’s had a similar treatment to your Jane, only with a few specific refinements. At the moment I have her in perfect arm-candy mode: perfectly compliant, undeniably sexual, but with the more extreme urges reined in, at least while we’re out in public.” He turned to Maria. “We can’t have you parading through here naked and sucking off every guy you find, can we?”

“No, Master.”

“Oh, and that reminds me. She’s also programmed to call me Master, just like Jane is with you. She wants to do it, in fact. Plus it reinforces both our statuses in her mind. Every time she calls me Master, she reminds herself that she is subservient and exists to please me. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Don’t get me wrong, in more civilised company I have her call me by name. She doesn’t like it, though. It feels wrong to her, like using the wrong hand for writing.” Felix leaned in towards Joe, “You know, she’s naked underneath that coat. Well not quite. Show him your rings. Be discrete though!”

“With pleasure,” She purred. Looking around to make sure no-one was looking, she unfastened her coat, freeing her perfectly shaped breasts. Piercing each nipple was a single silver ring. Joe stared, open-mouthed at the absolute brazenness of the situation.

“That’s enough dear. Cover yourself up. Now Joe. You know there are advantages to all of this. I don’t want to continually stress the negatives. Jane is a blank canvas for you. Enjoy her any way you wish. As I said, you can give her direct commands, but there’s more. You can also give her post-hypnotic suggestions using the ‘sleep’ command. You could do something like this.” He casually looked at his watch. “Maria… vibrator.”

In an instant Maria’s face turned red, and her hands disappeared under the table. Further (discrete) inspection revealed that she had opened her coat down there and was fingering herself with wild abandon. “Felix. She’s jilling herself off!”

“Actually, she’s imagining that she’s got a vibrator in there and it’s just kicked off. I did that using the ‘sleep’ command and post-hypnotic suggestions. With normal orders, she’s just obeying you. With ‘sleep’ it’s as though what she’s imagining is real. As far as she’s concerned there is a vibrator in her pussy, and it’s going at full whack.”

Joe couldn’t take his eyes off her. Her breathing was quick and heavy; her expression was an enthralling combination of pleasure and torment. The coat threatened to come open at any second. “Aren’t you afraid she’ll cause a scene?”

“Nobody can see her here.” Felix replied, his casual response belying the nature of the spectacle beside him. “She does get a bit loud though.” He reached into his pocket. “Her knickers. Here dear. Put these in your mouth. There’s a good girl.”

Maria stuffed the black and pink lace panties in her mouth. They did reduce the volume somewhat, but it was still easy to tell that Maria was in rapture… or distress. “It’s increasing isn’t it darling? The need for release. The pressure inside you.”

Through her makeshift gag Joe heard her reply yes. Never mind her. The pressure was building inside him too, and if he wasn’t careful he was going to release there and then!

With her eyes, Maria begged her master. She squirmed on her seat, trying for a more comfortable position. Her free hand grasped at her coat, and her body trembled. The pleasure was turning into suffering: the torment of denied release becoming overwhelming. Her master, however, seemed more interested in watching Joe’s reaction.

“What she needs me to do is tell her to cum.” Felix said, rather matter-of-factly. “The pressure will keep increasing, won’t it dear? That vibrator filling your pussy won’t switch off. It won’t go away. It just keeps pulsating inside of you. Making you hotter. Making you hornier.” Another look at the watch. “It’s only been 90 seconds. Can we see if we can make it 2 minutes?”

A high pitched moan escaped through her panty-gagged mouth. Maria was desperate by now. Sweat was streaming down her forehead, and she looked like she was about to explode. The torment had become torture. She needed release now.

“Cum now.”

She didn’t need telling twice. Her whole body trembled as the orgasm ripped through her. The groan as the tension released could not be stopped by the gag, and was heard throughout the bar. The bar went silent as the other punters struggled to make out what was going on. Joe waved them off, and they went back to their conversations.

“Did you enjoy that my dear?” Felix was amused, both by Maria’s show and Joe’s reaction to it.

“Yethhhh” Maria tried to reply through her knickers. The embarrassment was plain to see on her face.

“Why don’t you go and clean yourself up dear. You can put your knickers on while you’re at it.”

“Yethh, mathhhter.” A rather disheveled looking Maria tottered unsteadily to the toilets.

Joe watched her leave. Felix sat in silence, watching Joe with a smug look on his face.

“You know. I think I’ll go to the toilet as well.”

Felix laughed. “I was waiting for that. You’re nothing if not predictable!”

The rest of the evening passed without incident. Joe and Felix went over a few details about what would happen next. They also talked about Joe’s encounters with Jane, and Felix responded in kind. Some of his stories were unbelievable in their hedonistic excess, and some gave Joe a few ideas over what he could do with Jane.

“Anyway. I’m going to go now. I’ve got lovely Maria to take care of.” With that he gave her a playful pat on the bum, eliciting another giggle. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

“Felix. Before you go.”

“Yes?”

“How do you use that sleep command? I was just wondering, you know.”

Felix laughed. “That’s more like it. I’ll sort you out tomorrow, if you don’t mind. I think you can manage without it tonight.”

“Ha. Yes, I’ll manage. See you tomorrow.”

The taxi journey home seemed like forever again. But this time it was not through nervousness or any sort of ethical debate. It was through excitement. Through anticipation. There was no doubt in Joe’s mind where he was going and what he was going to do. He had his justification now. In his mind she owed him, for saving her from her alternate fate. That wasn’t to say that he wasn’t going to enjoy it though.

The taxi arrived back in front of Jane’s house. Joe didn’t even have to think twice this time. He headed straight to Jane’s door and knocked.

Jane answered the door, resplendent in a pink silk dressing gown, open to show a full array of black lace lingerie: bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. “Hello Master. How may I serve you today?”

Joe smiled. “You can start by letting me in.”