The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 4 — Acquisition

In the end they were only just ready for the taxi in time. Apparently something about getting lathered in a hot shower by an equally hot woman’s breasts isn’t conducive to making a guy hurry up. So it was a good job that Jane had spent the day preparing both their clothes for the evening, and they were quick at getting ready.

Joe had arrived home just as the last of the daylight had gone. It had been a long, but productive day, Joe felt, and he was ready for a little partying with the lovely Jane. He walked into his house to find Jane wearing a pair of very short shorts and a halter top. Both were Barbie pink and made of latex. The top was clearly too small for her, and struggled to contain her perfectly pert breasts. The ensemble was completed with a pair of high heeled pink strappy sandals that made her look like the perfect bimbo!

“Good evening, Master. I’ve been waiting for you.” She purred, before planting her lips on his in a long, passionate kiss.

“And I you, my dear,” He replied once free.

“There’s a fetish shop in the Three Hills area. I went there and got these so I could show myself off to you, Master,“ She twirled around for him. The light reflected off the shiny material encasing Jane’s round ass cheeks and Joe was in heaven again. “I hope you like it. I wanna be sexy for my master”

“I absolutely love it, dear. You’ve been a very good girl.”

“Thank you, Master.” She smiled and stepped closer to him, putting her arms around his waist and pressing her body against his, “Is there anything you’d like me to do for you?”

“Well I have to get a shower. The taxi’s due at eight.”

“Would master permit me to wash him? She suggested playfully, and her smile turned that little bit into a mischievous grin. She grabbed her breasts through the thin rubber fabric, “Perhaps I could use these as sponges to clean him?”

“Well that’s too good an offer to turn down! But I think there’s other parts of your body we can use too!”

“Oh yes, Master!”

Their destination in the taxi was a French restaurant in the city centre. As befitting such an establishment, the couple had dressed up for the occasion, Joe in a black suit and navy blue shirt, Jane looking ravishing in a crimson red dress and black jacket. The dress had a plunging neckline that perfectly framed her breasts, and was short enough to give the merest hint of the tops of her sheer stockings underneath. Unseen by the public at large, Jane was wearing an exquisite set of black lace lingerie.

The restaurant itself was nice enough. Perhaps not as good as it sold itself, but still pleasant. The great and the good scrambled to get a table here, often to no avail. A single phone call from Felix, however, had secured a reservation for the new couple.

“Thanks,” Joe said quietly to the waiter as they sat down. “I’ve heard the Chateau Latour is particularly good here,” At least according to Felix, who had recommended this place.

“Very good, Sir.” The waiter gave them each a menu and withdrew discretely.

“It’s a lovely restaurant, Master.”

“It is, dear.” Joe responded quietly enough that only she could hear, “But don’t call me Master when out in public. As far as anyone else is concerned we’re a normal couple.”

“Yes, dear. May I call you Master at home though?” Jane felt a little pang of disappointment about not being able to address him like that. It just didn’t feel right, and she had got used to the little shiver of gratification every time she did so. The displeasure was plain to see on her face.

“Yes you may.” Joe smiled as he saw the relief on his partner’s face. “I tell you what. Go to the ladies. Take your panties off. You can touch yourself a bit but don’t bring yourself off. When you come and sit back down here, I want your bare bum against the seat. Pull your skirt up if you need to. You can let the tablecloth protect your modesty.”

“Yes… Joe,” Jane’s heart instantly started racing. The fear of getting caught was the first thing on her mind, but that was soon surpassed by the thrill of the game and the satisfaction of obeying Master… no… Joe. She instantly obeyed, almost running to the rest room.

Jane returned looking just a little flustered. While in the bathroom she hadn’t been able to resist touching herself just a little. However the only effect was to increase her arousal. This was what her Master… Joe… wanted: for her to be aroused and slightly off kilter, and she knew it! It was working though. Jane managed to pull herself together enough to make it back to the table, with her panties in her bag.

Ever the gentleman, Joe stood up to greet Jane on her return, and pulled out her chair for her. To the casual observer it would appear an act of chivalry, but in truth he was providing cover for his now exposed companion.

“Thank you,” Jane proclaimed, maintaining the charade of public acceptability. As instructed, she pulled her skirt up as she sat down. A few seconds later her modesty was protected, courtesy of the white linen table cloth.

“You’re welcome, dear.” Joe replied, loud enough for the neighbouring diners to hear. He continued much more quietly, “You look so cute when you’re embarrassed. It makes me want to see it more.”

A few moments of silence passed with that idea hanging in the air. Joe was thinking of possibilities, Jane growing nervous and excited at the prospect. Her hand found its way under the tablecloth, and between her legs. Her eyes closed, and an almost imperceptible sigh escaped her lips.

What Jane didn’t know was why the humiliation was turning her on. Before heading out (but after Jane’s breast-based lathering in the shower), Joe had tested the “sleep” command on her. It had worked perfectly. Joe had planted the suggestion that embarrassment would make her uncontrollably turned on. The greater the humiliation, the greater the arousal. He had also instructed her not to remember receiving the command. He wanted her to find out for herself.

The waiter arrived with the bottle of wine. As far as he was concerned, it was just another task for him. In Jane’s mind it was a test. Could the waiter see anything? Jane was mortified that someone might see. If he did, he wasn’t giving anything away. He poured the wine and took out his notepad. “Would you like to order Sir, Madame?”

With all of the distractions, Jane hadn’t even looked through the menu. Joe took the heat off by ordering his meal first, giving Jane vital seconds to make her decision. Jane placed her order, and the waiter left them in peace.

“I think we got away with that!” Joe said, grinning from ear to ear. He was growing to enjoy his new found power, and its’ potential. “You look a bit flushed. Are you OK?”

“Yes thank you. I’m just...” A bit flushed? Jane was about to explode with arousal! If things got any worse, Jane felt she would have come right there and then. Practicing her breathing exercises, Jane managed to calm herself down. If only Master would have let her, she would have jumped him and ripped his trousers off where he sat. Hell, if Master would have let her, she’d have fucked any of the diners or waiters in the restaurant. But that wasn’t an option, so the breathing exercises would have to do for now.

“Just what, dear?”

“Just aroused,” Jane answered truthfully, “I need you, Ma... Joe.”

At this point Joe was also forced to protect his own modesty under the table. His erection had been growing the past couple of minutes. Watching Jane struggle with her overstimulation was proving stimulating for him! The difference, of course, was self-control. Joe would have to exercise a ton of it to keep to the plan. Singing “Tainted Love” in his head helped with the physical symptoms, and provided a bit of that control. Jane didn’t have that luxury.

In the interests of getting through the meal, Joe decided to tone things down a little. He wanted Jane to enjoy the meal, and she wouldn’t if she was overly stressed. For a few moments the conversation was limited to small talk, as both sides of the table struggled to regain their composure.

The waiter returned with the starters, which Joe and Jane ate with only the smallest of small-talk.

His composure regained, Joe decided it was time to ramp things up a little again. “So, Jane. Enjoying the feeling of the chair against your naked cheeks?”

“Yes,” The tone of the question struck fear in Jane. She knew that something was going to follow.

“Good. I know we’re only having our main course next, but when the waiter comes with the desserts, I want you to accidentally drop your spoon. Give our waiter a little peek of your pussy. Won’t that be nice for him?”

“Y... Yes,”

“Good. And I want you to think about how you’re going to do it. I want your pussy nice and wet for him. You’ll be leaving a little damp patch on your chair. Would you like that?”

“Mmmm,” The tension was rising again. Jane’s bottom lip started quivering. Tears began to develop in her frightened eyes. She could feel her nether regions tingling with anticipation. Her pussy throbbed, aching, longing to be filled. “I need... I mean... Please!”

“Keep quiet, darling. You don’t want to be overheard. What do you need?”

“I need you to... I need you to fuck me!”

Joe moved his chair round the table, so he was sat next to Jane. Making sure he couldn’t be seen by the other customers he reached between her legs, pulled her hemline up a little and started rubbing his finger along her labia. Not hard. In fact it was the lightest of touches. “Listen to me, Jane. I need you to hold it in. Once we’ve had our meal I’ll take you somewhere we can get your pussy seen to. But that’s only if you’re a good girl. Understand?”

“Yes, Master,” She whispered. She needed to use that word, and justified it by making sure nobody else could hear.

“Good girl. I think we’ll skip dessert don’t you?”

Jane smiled, relieved that she wouldn’t have to wait as long for the release she so desperately required. “That would be nice.” Understatement was still possible then!

“You know, the next time we go out, we’ll have to get you a dildo to play with! Would you like that? To have your pussy filled when out in public? ”

“Oh yes,” Jane knew her Master was joking with her, trying to make her feel better. But it wasn’t a bad idea. At least she could make it through an evening then. In fact the more she thought about it, the thought of going out plugged seemed like the proper thing to do. Why had she not thought of it earlier?

“In fact,” Joe continued, “I think I might insist on a vibrator. As a reminder of me when you’re out. Whoever you’re with.”

“Mmmm yes,” The excitement was rising again, but this time in a pleasant way. The threat of exposing herself to strangers (even if only the thought of it) had provoked arousal in her, but the feeling had fought its way through her body. It was as if part of her body didn’t want to feel turned on, but a deeper, darker part of her subconscious craved that humiliation. This felt different: the arousal coming from being dominated by her master, and enjoying it privately.

Joe was feeling something else altogether. Outwardly, he was projecting the appearance of being relaxed and in control. Under the surface, however, Joe was in turmoil. The suggestions he’d planted in Jane had worked. Everything he’d said had happened. Instead of feeling happy and horny, though, she was almost in tears. That wasn’t supposed to happen. He wasn’t looking to leave her terrified and distressed, just turned on and ready to jump him on command. (Was that too much to ask?) There was obviously a lot still to learn about how to use this control. Joe resolved to speak with Felix about it. Or Sam Bryant. Sam would probably be better actually. Sam was more of an expert in the working of the human brain.

* * *

After paying for the meal, Joe and Jane stepped out into the street. It was a cold, but clear night. The restaurant was in the old part of town; a maze of cobbled streets and back alleys. The cobbles made walking tough for Jane in her high heels, but Joe assured her that their destination was only around the corner.

They turned into a deserted alley. In her mind, Jane imagined her Master taking her right there and then. In her head he pushed her against the bins, pulled her dress up around her waist and pounded into her again and again. The rougher the sex; the more degrading, the better. She had never felt this way before, but the way she felt right now, she wanted it dirty and hot. She didn’t even care if anyone saw her. In fact, she got the feeling that an audience would only add to her satisfaction. Perhaps Master would let her fuck them too?

The couple continued down the alley, turning a corner. Jane’s excitement evaporated, the look of terror returning to her face as she saw their destination: The “Pocket Rocket strip club. Would Master tell her to perform in there? Would he make her take off her clothes in front of all those dirty old men? The fantasy of humiliating herself in front of others suddenly seemed wrong when it looked like she might actually have to go through with it. “This is...”

“Yes?”

“A strip club? Are you going to make me strip in there?”

“Ah,” It suddenly dawned on Joe why she was afraid, “Yes, it is a strip club. No, you’re not performing tonight. Strictly audience only.”

“Thank you, Master” The relief in her voice was immense. The smile returned to her lips. “You’re not stripping are you?”

“Ha! No! Not unless I have far too much beer anyway!” They both laughed as they went inside.

The music in the club pulsated like the fast-beating heart of a 100 metre sprinter. This wasn’t music to dance to, or be danced on to. This was music to get the punters in, fleece them of their cash and send them on their way with a damp patch and a story. The club was busy tonight. Lots of Saturday night revellers blowing their wad, in more ways than one. Joe didn’t like it when it was like this. He tended to go in the week, when the club was quieter and he could take his time. But he knew that Layla would be there, and after what Felix had told him, he couldn’t wait to meet his new conquest.

Jane stood by the door, holding Joe’s hand and watched, shocked by where she had found herself. She watched as, over on the stage, a dancer was gyrating around the pole. The woman was performing feats of acrobatics any circus performer would be proud of; wearing nothing put a flimsy G-string and a pair of high-heeled shoes. The men in front of her were clearly enjoying themselves, judging by the money they were throwing in her direction and the drinks they were knocking back.

“What are we doing here, Master?” Jane struggled to make herself heard over the blaring music. Master was clearly distracted, looking for someone. He turned to face her.

“Let’s set down over there, and I’ll tell you.” Joe pointed over to a relatively quiet area behind a velvet rope. Being recognised as a regular in here had few advantages, but this was one of them. At least they could make themselves heard in here. They sat down together at a table and a scantily clad waitress took their order. Once she had returned a few moments later with their drinks, Joe tipped generously and the girl left them alone.

“I told you we were going to get your pussy seen to after the meal. I wasn’t lying. You are about to have your first lap dance, and I promise you it will be a special one,” He surveyed the club looking for Layla, “As soon as I can find your newest girlfriend.”

Jane was dumbfounded at first. Hew newest girlfriend? She had also never considered being with another woman in a sexual way. However, the suggestion was starting to excite her. The thought of another woman flaunting herself in front of her, for that moment existing just to please her, and help her please her Master. The tender touch of another woman, skilled in the sexual arts and practised in the techniques of seduction. She could learn so much.

It was Layla who spotted Joe first, talking to Jane. Layla loved to see her regulars in the club, as she knew it meant easy cash. She also liked Joe, who was unfailingly polite, paid well and never caused any bother. So she guarded her clients jealously. Any dancer trying to steal one would seriously have to answer to her. Except, she soon realised, that the other woman wasn’t a dancer. A quick word with the door man confirmed that assumption: they had come in together. She must be his girlfriend or something. Layla made her way towards the couple.

Joe smiled as he saw Layla strutting purposefully towards him. She was dressed a cheap version of a schoolgirl’s uniform: a white blouse, with strategically opened buttons revealing a hint of pale blue bra, a striped tie, loosely tied around her neck and dangling into her ample cleavage, and a plaid skirt. The skirt had deliberately been pulled up so far that the gusset of Layla’s panties could be seen under the hemline. Matching the bra of course. A black pair of stockings and a pair of those see “stripper shoes” with the clear plastic heels completed the ensemble. It was designed to look cheap, tacky and titillating. Joe loved it.

“Hey, how you doing!” She greeted him in her professional voice, like an old friend meeting up for a pint, “Wasn’t expecting to see you this evening!” She sat down opposite the couple, “And who is your hot friend over here?”

“Hi, Layla. Can I get you a drink?”

“Yes please. Vodka, Red Bull.” Joe summoned the waitress and ordered Layla’s drink.

“Jane, this is Layla. Layla, this is my... girlfriend, Jane” Joe wondered what to call her. Friend didn’t cut it. Slave might have been more accurate but might put Layla off. Concubine? Hypnotically controlled blowjob provider extra-ordinaire?

“Pleased to meet you. We don’t get many women clients in here.”

“Ma... Joe wanted me to meet you.”

“He did? Perhaps he wanted me to give you a dance. Take you back there and give away all my secrets.”

“Almost,” Joe interjected, unable to wait any longer, “I am the Master.”

“I am yours.”

“Good. For tonight, and in public, I want you to keep calling me Joe. You can call me Master when we’re in private. I also want you to maintain your professional demeanour while you’re here. As far as anyone else is concerned, I’m just another punter. Understood?”

“Yes, Joe.”

“Great. Now you see, Layla, we have a bit of a problem. My friend Jane here has been in heat all night and needs to have her pussy seen to. You’ll see that she’s not wearing any panties. Jane, show her. Keep it discrete though.”

Jane was already facing Layla, so she opened her legs a touch, moving her dress out of the way.

“Ooh she’s already excited, isn’t she?” Layla cooed. It was hard for Jane to argue with that. The heat was already rising within her.

“Yes she is.” He put his hand on Jane’s thigh, his fingers softly running up and down the bare patch of leg above her stocking top. “Excited for you, Layla. Aren’t you, Jane?”

“Yesss,” Jane was panting now, her sexual frustration rising again.

“Good girl. Now Layla, I want you to take us both into the back room, and give us your best lapdance. And I think you know what Jane here needs. I want you to provide it. Understand?”

“Absolutely!”

“In that case, shall we...?”

Joe let Layla lead them through the club. He knew where they were going, but he wanted to stay with the bundle of nervous excitement that was Jane. He held her hand as they walked, the back of Joe’s hand grazing Jane’s butt as their arms moved.

The champagne room was a rather grand title for a curtained-off area with a black leather sofa, a small table and an area for the dancers to ply their trade. A sign and security camera indicated that the room was under surveillance by security, but Layla knew better. The camera hadn’t worked for years. Security was maintained by the threat of those eastern European bouncers, and that was usually more than enough to keep the punters in line.

At Layla’s invitation, Joe and Jane sat on the sofa, Jane’s legs open ready for the lap dance. Jane had bunched up her skirt again, and was sitting with her bare buttocks against the leather fabric. Again this was at Joe’s insistence, and again it was inducing a sexual current to flow around her body. Nothing could be seen by any casual observer who might appear at the door, but Jane was on display to Layla.

Layla stood facing them, waiting for the next song to start. She had danced for couples before. The few times she’d done it, it was for guys trying to show their girlfriends it wasn’t seedy or anything. A futile attempt, Layla thought. Some were trying to get their partners turned on for a more conventional session at home, but Layla couldn’t see that happening either. It was a shame, as she loved dancing for girls. If there was any money in it she would dance solely for other women. They were much more responsive, in a non-grabby kind of way, and she loved the feel of other women’s breasts pressed softly against her own body. She wouldn’t describe herself as a lesbian. No, she liked the feel of a man inside her far too much for that. But she certainly wouldn’t turn down an encounter with a lady if offered.

The music changed. Layla was on. Her eyes locked with Jane’s, as though she could hypnotise her with a single stare. She took a few steps forward, swaying her hips in time to the music and teasing her audience with quick glances of her cleavage. The idea was always to keep everything hidden for as long as possible; to draw out the suspense and keep the punter interested. They didn’t call it a striptease for nothing you know!

Layla had perfected the look of an innocent schoolgirl, with her mock surprised expressions, but her performance was far from chaste. The tie was the first to go. Layla removed it with one fluid movement and held it taut in either end. Reaching over Jane, she gave her audience a tantalising view of her pendulous breasts while wrapping the tie loosely around Jane’s neck. For the briefest of moments there was contact between Layla’s breasts and Jane’s. The gasp that escaped from Jane’s mouth was indication enough that this was working. Never one to let an opportunity pass, Layla planted a light kiss on Jane’s lips, enjoying the moment a little too much herself.

She pulled herself together a second later. The show must go on after all. Layla raised her chest a little, giving Jane a face-full of her bosom. She always liked to pause at this moment, give the punter a good eyeful and sniff of her perfume for a few seconds. Never failed. She hadn’t even removed her top and her prey was captivated!

Jane wasn’t the only one who was captivated. Normally this was routine to Layla; part of her day to day existence. All vestiges of excitement, or even shame, from performing this dance had disappeared long ago in a sea of repetition and tedium. Not tonight though. Tonight Master, the mystery subject of so many dreams and fantasies, had coalesced into the form of Joe, and had asked her to dance for a fellow slave. This would be a life-changing night. The presence of Master alone was enough to get her juices flowing, but the chance to please him and seduce another woman at the same time was irresistible.

It was time to remove the blouse and bra, and free those perfect breasts. Protecting her modesty for a few seconds further, she turned round and removed those garments, cupping her breasts in her hands before returning to face Jane. Again this was part of the routine but, as before, the added presence of Master was too much. Layla felt as though she could cum right there and then, and it was proving hard to concentrate. “Come on, girl,” She chided herself in her mind, “Gotta please Master. Then you can frig yourself senseless!”

The pace of Layla’s performance sped up a little, as she struggled with her self-control. Jane seemed to be enjoying it immensely though, judging by the heavy breathing and the damp patch between her legs. It was usually a challenge to gauge the satisfaction of women to her dancing, given the obvious lack of a hard on, but in this case there was no need to guess. Jane was in the throes of an all-out climax! Being Master’s slave had visibly affected the girl. Master’s slave... Pleasing Master... Must... Concentrate... Please... Master!

She couldn’t wait any longer. She had to lick Jane’s pussy right now. Damn the routine! Crouching in front of Jane, Layla eagerly buried her face between her fellow slave’s legs. Following Master’s order was pure bliss for Layla, and even if her fingers weren’t rammed down her own panties she would have been at orgasm by now.

In her state of disequilibrium, Layla had lost all track of time. The song was ending, but she was still in her skirt and knickers. She was going to have to ask the question. Normally a tease and an attempt to extract more cash from frustrated punters, this time Layla was the one desperate for extra time. So a gentle “Would you like another dance?” turned into a pleading “Please may I continue dancing, Master?”

“Not just now. Come and sit with me a moment.”

A disappointed Layla joined the couple sitting on the couch, wondering if she had done something to upset Master. Joe sat between the shattered but satisfied Jane and the topless temptress Layla. It was a bit of a squeeze on the couch but that only made things cosier.

“Right, Layla. How long would it take you to get out of work here tonight without raising suspicions?”

“About 15 minutes I guess, if I tell my boss I’m feeling ill. He’d take most of tonight’s takings from me though.”

“Don’t worry about that. Tell him you’re ill. Give him his money. Get out of here. Have you driven here tonight?”

“No. I always get a taxi, so I can have a few drinks.”

“Good. There’s a pub around the corner. The Scribbler’s Cove. I presume you know it.” Joe did. Part of his pre-strip-club routine was a pint in there.

“Yes.”

“Good. Meet us there when you’re out. I’m taking you to my place tonight. Will that raise suspicions or cause problems at yours?”

“No,” Layla’s mood lifted at the realisation that she had not let her Master down, “I live alone.”

“Good. Get dressed then and we’ll meet you in The Scribbler’s Cove. Don’t be long.”

“Yes, Master.”

The Scribbler’s Cove could quite easily be described as an “old man’s” pub. The beer was good and cheap, the decor hadn’t been changed since man had landed on the moon and the most animated items in the tap room were the flames flickering in the huge fireplace.

Joe and Jane were enjoying a drink by the bar when Layla joined them. Unfortunately she had taken the instruction to get dressed a little too literally, and turned up in her school uniform costume. To say that it caused a stir in the pub was an understatement! A stunning woman in a short skirt and tits practically hanging out in their bar? Crikey!

It was a good job Joe was a quick thinker. “Hi, Honey! How was the hen party?” That seemed to placate the regulars, who went back to their beer and darts. At least that’s what they made it look like they were doing.

“Eh? Oh! Oh yeah it was great!” Layla suddenly realised why she was attracting so much attention

“Good!” He offered her his coat, which she gladly took to regain a modicum of acceptability, “I think we’d better get a taxi!”

Back at Joe’s place, the new addition to Joe’s harem wasted no time in showing her appreciation to her Master. As soon as the curtains were drawn the jacket was removed, allowing Layla to flaunt across the room with wild abandon. It was too late for the loud music of the club, but a little mood music was certainly the order of the moment.

Before Layla could resume her routine, however, Joe interrupted her, “Layla, join me on the couch. Jane, three coffees please.”

“Yes, Master,” Jane responded as she headed for the kitchen.

“Err... Jane!” Joe called, stopping Jane in her tracks.

“Yes, Master?”

“Naked, please. You won’t be needing clothes any more this evening.”

“Yes Master,” She removed the clothes and neatly placed them in a pile on the chair, before continuing into the kitchen.

Layla felt a tingle of pleasure as she saw her Master being, well, masterful. Feasting her eyes on Jane’s naked form didn’t hurt either. She could definitely grow to like this.

“So, Layla. I want you to tell me all about yourself. Where do you come from? Where do you live?”

“I come from round here. I live outside the city. I have an old farmhouse a few miles past Three Hills.”

“Good, good. Family? Kids? Boyfriend? Husband? Pets? Anyone else in your life I should know about?” Joe smiled, “Girlfriend?”

“No. Nobody. No kids. No pets. My job doesn’t go too well with boyfriends or husbands. Once the novelty wears off they...They get arsey about it. I’ve had girlfriends before, but they’re even worse!”

“What, you mean girlfriends as in, lesbian girlfriends?” Joe’s eyebrows raised just a touch. Layla spotted the opportunity to arouse her Master, she was a professional at it.

“Oh yes, Master,” Layla replied alluringly, watching the bulge in Joe’s trousers growing ever larger, “I love guys AND girls,” She put her finger to her bottom lip, playing with it just a little, “Sometimes together!”

“Tell me more.”

“Well I just love the feel of a man’s cock inside me. Nothing can beat that. But to feel a woman’s body against mine... To feel her tongue inside my pussy, lapping around...” The hand had gone from her lip down to her nipple, and her other hand was inching up her thigh, bunching her skirt as it travelled.

Jane returned with the coffees and sat them down, before taking a seat herself at Joe’s instruction.

“Thank you very much, dear. Now both of you SLEEP.”

Both of the girls collapsed into slumber. They were both sat on comfy chairs so there was no hard landing.

“Good. Now, Layla. I want you to tell me the truth. Did you mean what you just said about other girls? Or were you just doing that to tease me?”

“I was teasing you a bit, but I meant it, Master.”

“Have you had relationships with women before?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And you have no problem with having relationships with women again?”

“No, no problem, Master.”

“Good. Because I want you to seduce Jane. Jane is a very attractive woman, and you’re very attracted to her, I can tell. You want to fuck her, you want her to fuck you and you want to fuck me and her at the same time, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master. So much.”

“Good girl. Now, Jane...”

“Yes, Master.”

“Have you had sexual relationships with women before?”

“No, Master.”

“Any particular reason?”

“Not really, Master. I just haven’t.”

“But you enjoyed the lap dance this evening, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And the pussy licking? I know you needed that after the trip to the restaurant.”

“Yes, Master, I needed that. And I enjoyed that too, Master.”

“Good. Now, Jane. I want you to remember those good feelings from the club this evening. I want you to remember how good it felt to be kissed by a woman. To be touched by a woman. To be licked by a woman. You’re going to be curious about those feelings, and want to feel them again. Just thinking about how you felt will make you feel good. You’re going to want to have sex with another woman again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. The idea of having sex with another woman is going to be very arousing to you. Now I don’t want you to be afraid of those feelings. They’re perfectly natural. And you certainly shouldn’t be afraid of acting on those feelings. In fact, it would make your Master very happy.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Now I want both of you to forget the conversations we’ve just had, since you went to sleep. When you wake up you’ll just remember Layla teasing me about her previous lesbian encounters and Jane making a coffee. Do you both understand?”

(In unison) “Yes, Master.”

“Good. Now, as I count to five, you will wake up, feeling exactly as you felt before. One... two... three... four... five.”

Both women woke from their sleep. Joe grabbed a drink of his coffee.

“So, Jane. What did you think this evening,” Joe asked, admiring her naked form, “When Layla danced for you and licked your pussy.”

“I... I err...”

“Tell the truth, dear.”

“I loved it, Master.” Jane couldn’t help herself. “It was amazing. I came so much! I’d love Layla to do it again.”

“It seems you have a fan, Layla! Well, another one, obviously!”

“Thank you, Master.”

“And what do you think of Jane over here?”

“I think she’s stunning, Master. I loved licking her out earlier. I came myself, doing that. I hope she can do the same for me some day.”

Jane squirmed in her chair, embarrassed by the attention but definitely enjoying it.

“I think we can arrange that, my dear,” Joe replied practically salivating at the thought, “Jane, would you like that?”

“I wouldn’t know what to do, Master!”

“I’m sure we can arrange some tuition for you if you’d like. You have the perfect teacher over there in Layla. I know how skilled you were with that tongue on me. I’m sure your skills are... transferrable.”

“Yes, Master.” The tension was rising again. Jane’s fingers slowly made their way between her legs.

Joe decided to leave it at that for the moment. He wanted to give Jane a chance to get used to her new feelings, before diving straight in. He figured it would probably have better results than this evening at the restaurant. Besides, he had more immediate concerns.

“So, Layla. I do believe that you wanted to finish your routine. I’ve got a special treat for you when you’re finished””

Layla’s eyes lit up, “Of course, Master!”