The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note. The following chapter contains fictional scenes of bondage, which can be dangerous in real life if done incorrectly. If you’re planning on entering this world, please do your own research and follow all safety advice. Thanks.

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 7 — Formulation

Joe woke alone the next morning, despite going to bed with Jane. After the marathon session, they had all been exhausted, so the rest of the evening had been spent with the three of them lounging in each others’ arms on the sofa, accompanied by takeaway pizza and a couple of bottles of wine. Joe had gone to bed with a weary Jane, so the next moment was spent wondering where she had gone.

Joe’s question was answered by the noise coming from the en-suite bathroom: running water and giggling. Two voices giggling to be precise. This was confirmed a few moments later, when Jane and Layla emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but towels. On seeing Joe awake they smiled, and dropped their towels, making absolutely no effort to cover themselves.

“Good morning, Master,” Layla started first, “Jane and I were just having a shower before she heads off to work.”

“Yes, Master,” Jane continued, “Sorry if we got a bit loud. We got a little... carried away. Layla... Mistress... reminded me that I should always keep myself clean and ready for you to take me from behind, and showed me how to give myself an enema in the shower.”

“She did?” Joe raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t the only thing raised by now, “Let’s have a look then. Both of you!”

The pair of them turned away and bent over. Layla must have been expecting this, because both of them raised their hands to their ass cheeks and separated them, giving Joe a perfect view. As they did so, they turned to face each other and giggled.

“Well it would be a shame to waste such a good opportunity. Have you got time before you go to work?”

“Yes, Master. I don’t have to leave for work for another two hours.”

“And you, Layla? Anything on today?”

“No, Master. I’m working tonight, but I’ve nothing on during the day.”

“Excellent,” Joe replied, kneeling up and throwing the sheets off the bed, “In that case you can both join me on here!”

“Yes, Master!” They both replied in unison, clearly delighted in the success of their rather blatant seductive technique. They joined Joe on the bed; Jane in front and Layla behind in a veritable Joe sandwich. In a move the girls had discussed before, they both pushed their breasts into Joe, with Jane kissing him fully on the lips and Layla kissing the back of his neck. Layla also took the opportunity to nibble at his ear a little, which was one of her little pleasures. With their hands, both of the girls caressed Joe’s naked form.

The attention of two bodies; two pairs of breasts, two pairs of hands and 2 pairs of lips (not to mention Jane’s tongue) lifted Joe to the heights of ecstasy. The two girls were seemingly moving as one, with one common purpose: to please him. That alone was enough to overcome the effects of tiredness from yesterday’s long session. The early night, the vision and the sweet smell of the pair, slightly wet from the shower, had rejuvenated him.

“Turn around, Jane.” If she was inviting him to take her from behind, then he was happy to oblige.

“Yes, Master. Please be gentle with me.”

Jane turned round and presented her behind to her Master. She had woken aching from last night, and a little tender down there. That’s why Mistress had suggested that she offer her arse instead, “Master will be pleased if we offer our arses to him,” Layla had said, “Especially if it’s your first time, as you say.”

Now, pleasing her Master, all Jane’s aches and pains were forgotten: lost in a haze of excitement and endorphins. Layla had been right about Master being happy, so she was happy. Everybody was happy. On all fours, she bit her lip in anticipation of the invasion that would soon follow, before noticing that Layla coming round in front of her. Jane watched as Layla positioned her pussy right in front of her face, and the implication was clear. Layla wanted Jane to lick her pussy while getting fucked in the rear.

Joe’s penetration was everything she’d imagined. Everything she hoped for, and everything she’d feared. She felt like he was going to tear her apart and yet, she needed him inside her. At the same time it felt both wrong and right. Dirty, but completely natural. Painful, but incredibly hot. Master was in her again, and like before, that alone was enough. If Jane had been able to process the smorgasbord of emotions and sensations electrifying her body, she could easily have climaxed right there and then. But she had a job to do: a pussy to lick. Layla had made clear her intents; grabbing hold of Jane’s hair and forcing her face further in. Even if Jane wanted to pull away, she couldn’t. She felt so dirty. So hot...

Jane felt Master driving in to her faster and faster. She felt his strong, masculine hands on her hips. She could also feel the sway of her breasts as they moved with Master’s rhythm. She tried to concentrate on pleasing Layla’s clit, as that was what was in front of her, but the fucking she was receiving from behind was proving too much. Jane hoped that Layla would come soon, as she was so close to doing the same right now. If only she could hold off for a few more seconds. Just a few... more...

The orgasm that ripped through Jane’s body was as powerful as any she’d had with Master before; something which surprised her when she thought about it later. She had sensed when Master was coming, and that seemed to have sent her over the edge. She noticed, despite her own sexual fervour, that Layla had climaxed too. At least she had satisfied them both, she thought, feeling exhausted, satiated, and deliciously used.

* * *

Joe showered alone, even though Layla had offered her services. He needed some time to think. His head was still spinning a bit from all the recent changes in his life. The sex with Jane and Layla was out of this world, and he could honestly say that he’d never had as much in his life as he’d had in the past month or so.

And part of that bothered Joe. It felt to him like he was being kept entertained. No not entertained... distracted, while Felix was giving him menial jobs to do with the electronics and the video uplinks. Joe wasn’t in control, he felt like a pawn: “Do as we tell you, and here’s some new toys to play with,” He could almost imagine Felix saying.

If anything, Jane and Layla were worse. They always seemed ready for him, and it seemed like every encounter had played by their script. From his first encounters with Jane’s “broken fuse” and her appearance in the window, to the full-on porno video last night and the three-way session this morning. So far, everything had played out to someone else’s plan.

It wasn’t so much a complaint. Joe reminded himself that he couldn’t really complain about his situation at the moment: especially as he was just washing himself from a three in a bed session. He couldn’t really blame Felix either. It was theoretically possible that Felix had made him docile and sex-obsessed to maintain control for his plan, but Joe knew that he was like that before. Felix hadn’t needed to do that.

The fact remained, however, that Felix did have some plan, and it was best served by keeping his colleagues satiated by submissive women slaves. If things carried on as they were, then Joe was in danger of becoming a victim of whatever this was, rather than a part of it. He was going to have to do something about it. He was going to have to become pro-active in dealing with all this. He needed plan. An ace up his sleeve.

An ace up his sleeve...

The nucleus of a plan was beginning to form in Joe’s mind. He needed to play to his strengths: his analysis skills, his problem-solving nature and his knowledge of Felix. The details would take a lot of working out, as Felix was a very smart guy, and an expert planner. For a start, Felix had put in place controls to ensure that Joe didn’t act against him. That would make things difficult, but Joe wasn’t trying to hurt or usurp Felix; he was just making sure that he wouldn’t be a victim.

As for Jane and Layla; well they would need to be reminded of who was boss. Joe had a plan for that too. It was slightly less intricate than the one for Felix, but it would be a lot more fun!

* * *

Once Jane had gone, Joe had only half an hour before he had to set off, so he asked Layla to make them both a cup of coffee and join him in the front room. The conversation started with the usual pleasantries, but Joe was eager to get down to business.

“So Layla; the other night you mentioned that you had a farmhouse a little outside of the city.”

“Yes, Master. That’s where we filmed most of the video you enjoyed last night.”

“Oh, I definitely enjoyed it, dear! I want you to take me there some time. I take it that’s where you took your clients when you were a domme.”

“Yes, Master. It’s pretty secluded, and there’s no neighbours.”

“That’s what I was thinking about. Obviously with Jane being my neighbour on one side I don’t have to worry about that, but there’s still the other side to think about. Mr and Mrs Freidman. I think they’d both have heart attacks if they found out what we were up to. Plus, if any of the kids playing in the street see or hear anything...”

“That’s partly why I gagged Jane last night, Master. To keep the noise down. I was also careful about nothing being seen from outside. But I agree, it would be easier if we didn’t have that sort of thing to worry about. I assume that you want to use my place then, Master?”

“Yeah.”

“Yes, Master. I’d be delighted. I have a feeling you’ll love it there.”

“Good. Now, next order of business. When you were with Jane... on that video... in my front room.”

“I remember it well,” Layla replied, a smile forming.

“When you were teasing Jane about getting pierced, have you done that before? I mean actually pierced them, instead of just teasing them?”

“Ah,” Layla crossed her legs and laughed as she realised what Joe was getting at, “Yes I have, Master. Not many, but yes. There’s a guy I know in Three Hills that does tattoos and piercings. He does excellent work,” Layla grinned, “So are you thinking of having Jane pierced? Or me?”

“I don’t know yet. Your mention of it yesterday on the video gave me ideas. I’ve already told Jane that I want her to use a dildo whenever we go out together; we need to sort one out for her by the way. If your chastity device works as well as you say, then this might be an idea.”

“Yes it does work. That’s exactly what I did with my slaves. You know, I have photos of some of the piercings on my computer. I can go and get them if you want.”

“Yeah, why not. I’ve got to go to work today, but I can look at them when I get back.”

“As you wish, Master.”

“There was one other thing I wanted to ask you.”

“Yes, Master?”

“Watching you on the video last night, it was clear that you’ve done this before. What other techniques and ideas do you have for domming other women? Is that a word; domming?”

“If not it should be!” Layla joked, “Well you saw me binding Jane. I used to be quite into Shibari – that’s the rope bondage, Japanese style. I’m a bit out of practice though. I used to do breath play, but I don’t do that anymore,” Layla shuddered at the thought, “Piercings and chastity we’ve already mentioned. I’m a crack shot with a whip!” Layla smiled at that one.

“Nice. I won’t be putting you to the test on that one just yet though!”

“No, Master. You really have to be into that one to appreciate it. I take it that we’re talking about Jane here, and what you want me to do with her.”

“Correct. I’ve got a few ideas of my own, but I want your input too.”

Layla’s free hand instantly went for her crotch. The idea of dominating Jane for Master was heaven. She would be able to please Master and herself at the same time, and she was damn good at it! If she hadn’t have been wearing jeans, she would be tempted to start pleasing herself right away. Mind you, the likelihood of needing a new pair of jeans before the end of this conversation was growing.

“Well you’ve already mentioned a dildo, “She calmed herself down, so she could impress Master, “We could take that one better. I know where I can get hold of a vibrator that is controlled by remote. You can even control it from a phone, if you have Android and the right app.”

“Sounds promising. Tell me more.”

“According to a friend of mine who’s still working as a domme, you can also link it up to a heart rate monitor and program it to take the subject right up to the brink of orgasm, and then power down when her heart rate reaches a certain amount. The heart monitor comes as a chrome bracelet, which can only be unlocked with a key. The phone app also comes with multiple controls; everything you need for your own harem!”

“That’s brilliant. We’ll get her one. Where do we get them from?”

“The guy up in Three Hills that does the piercings, Gunther, sells them. Basically he’s a sort of one-man kink supermarket. Piercings, tattoos, sex toys, clothes. They’re his invention. He takes shop-bought vibrators and upgrades them. Calls them ‘Slave Vibrators’. I’ll warn you, though, Master. They’re not cheap. Plus, he only does custom orders at the moment, so you probably won’t get one right away.”

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem. I’d like to meet this friend of yours.”

“Yes, Master.” Layla suddenly went quiet, and looked at the floor.

“What is it?”

It’s Gunther, Master. You should know that... Well, he’s been into me for a while. I have teased him a little over the years, to get discounts on some of his stock. I don’t know how he’ll react if I go in with you.”

“Have you slept with him? Done anything else for him?”

“No, Master, I haven’t slept with him. I have stripped for him, but that was at the club and he was a customer. He’s a bit of a regular.”

“Don’t worry about that. Set the meeting up anyway.”

“Yes, Master.”

“So is there anything else you have in mind?”

“Well bearing in mind Jane’s job, you don’t really want her too distracted at work. The same applies while driving. Loss of control during either could lead to all sorts of problems.”

“True.”

“So a vaginal vibrator may not be the best idea for those situations. What you would want then is something that you know is there, will be very difficult to put out of your mind, and make your subject feel dirty, all without anyone else knowing it’s there. For those situations I tend to use a butt plug.”

“A fine choice, Madame!” Joe joked, attempting to sound like a waiter in a restaurant.

Layla laughed, if only to give the impression of being laid back. However, her mind was in turmoil. She was concerned about seeing Gunther again, but then she knew hew Master would sort that out. Master could sort anything out, just by a simple order.

“I used that on male clients too. I even had a politician wearing one in parliament once.”

“You’re joking! Fuck! Did he go through with it? Did he get away with it?”

“I told him I would be watching on that democracy channel, so I could see his facial expressions. I knew he was going to be making a speech, so made it a vibrating one. I turned it on at the start of his speech, and left it running. He only made it half way through what he was saying before he made his excuses and practically ran out of there. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe!”

By this point Joe was doubled over with laughter himself, “That’s epic! I’ll bet he wasn’t pleased with you after that!”

“Not at all, Master, but it was punishment. He took it and came back for more. We had some ground rules after that, so it didn’t happen again, but he continued seeing me.”

“Well I can’t blame him for that. You are stunning.”

“Thank you, Master,” Layla blushed. A compliment from her Master? That was almost enough to send her over the edge. She could have jumped him right there, if he hadn’t got to leave so soon. Perhaps he could be persuaded to stay a little longer, “You know, Master, I’m sure you could get away with being a little late in today. Perhaps we could play for a little? Just the two of us?”

“Maybe tonight, Dear. I have a lot I need to get done today.” The offer was extremely tempting to Joe. If it wasn’t for Joe’s tiredness in the trouser department he could quite easily have phoned in sick to the office. As it happened, Joe was quite looking forward for going into work. He could do with the rest!

* * *

“Thanks for meeting me. I know how tempting it is to have a quiet night in, in our situation!”

“No problem. To be honest, I’m glad you phoned. I’ve had one too many ‘quiet nights in’ recently!”

“I remember my first days with Maria. I could barely walk! Apparently strawberries are the answer.”

“Strawberries?”

“They’ve got a lot of zinc, apparently. Needed by the reproductive system. I can’t vouch for it myself, as I don’t like them.”

“Strawberries! I’ll give them a go!”

“Anyway, onto more current topics. I trust you’ve learned about Layla’s (ahem) colourful past.”

“Oh yes. She made that perfectly clear. Was that your doing, or was that her real past?”

“That’s all real. We haven’t made up any memories for her. She’s as nature made her, except the bit about being your willing sex slave obviously!”

“Fair enough. I had to check. Paranoia kicking in I suppose.”

“That’s fair enough, Par for the course in this game. Anyway; back to business. I have a problem which I think you can solve. You’re aware about how the subliminals work?”

“Yes. Sam told me. Distortion of the screen.”

“That’s right. It’s not the only way of putting messages on a screen though. Some people have tried superimposing onto the screen, like normal screen graphics: football scores and so on, but at low levels.”

“Does that actually work though? Sam suggested otherwise.”

“We don’t think it works. Well Sam doesn’t. I haven’t a bloody clue! We’re not sure though. So the fact that it is being used suggests that we need to neutralise it, just in case.”

“So there are other people trying to do this then.”

“Definitely. The only difference is we’ve got the chemicals that Sam developed. Part of the reason we haven’t gone live with this program is that we’re afraid that the plasticity enhancer will work for other people, rather than for us.”

“I see.”

“But we do have one thing working in our favour. The powers-that-be put out a subliminal every so often suggesting that people call a certain number. The idea is that if people call that number...”

“Then the government knows that subliminals work all of a sudden.”

“Exactly. But our advantage is that we know about it. Your standard guy in the street doesn’t know about that, and would trip the alarm, as it were. We need to avoid this particular alarm, so we need a way of neutralising the subliminal message. I need you to find out where this subliminal is added to the system, and deal with it.”

“OK,” Joe’s mind was racing. The problem solving instinct had kicked in him, “I’ve got a slightly different idea though.”

“Go on.”

“Bear with me. I haven’t worked out all the kinks yet. How about, instead of going up against this subliminal, trying to remove it and risking the wrath of whoever puts it up, we leave it on, and just change the phone number?”

“Oh yeah. So some pizza shop somewhere gets all the phone calls instead! I like it!”

“There’s a few things we could do. Add numbers to the start or end, turn threes, sixes or nines into eights. Possibly turn fives into sixes. We could do all that without even touching the circuitry that adds the subliminals you’re talking about. We wouldn’t even need to know whether or not it’s being added every time. We’d just need a steer on where the number will be. I imagine they use the same program to put it on, so we just find the position of their number and Bob’s your uncle.”

“Brilliant! I tell you what. We’ll keep our options open for the moment. Find where these subliminals are being added to the feeds, and see what you can ascertain from it. Without raising any suspicions at your end. You’ve got to assume that if some government agency (or any others) has put something there, they’ll have a guy keeping an eye on it.”

“You love all this spy shit don’t you.”

“I do like it. But I love staying alive more. Don’t be fooled, mate. The kind of people we’re dealing with aren’t nice, but they are clever. If there’s any way they can find out what we’re doing they will. We’d be less ‘Spy Shit’ and more ‘up Shit Creek!’”

“I know. Our additions would be done elsewhere, after they’d added their stuff. I suppose another way they would find out is by statistical analysis of phone calls, if that’s possible. So I would also suggest changing the numbers often, using different numbers on each channel, and so on, to avoid that.”

“Good thinking. As I said, look into it. I want to know any other risks involved with this, and what we can do to mitigate them. We’ll then make a decision.”

“Sounds like a plan. One question, though.”

“Go on.”

“How do you know about these subliminals?”

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you!” Felix laughed, “No. One of the companies I worked for in the states set it up over here. Outsourcing at its finest!”

“That would explain it.”

“Yeah. So that’s one thing. I need something else from you aswell. Another bit of risk minimisation.”

“I’m listening.”

“You’re going to be making a few changes to the machinery over at Sat Tech. There’s a risk that one of your colleagues will figure out what’s going on. So I want you to make a list of everyone who would have the technical skills to work it out, and give it to me. That’s at Sat Tech and any suppliers”

“What are you going to do with them?” Joe’s face was one of horror, “You’re not going to...”

“No, nothing as dramatic as kill them! That would raise a whole bunch of red flags! Besides, they’d be replaced and that would put us back to square one. No, we’re going to use the subliminals on them. I only need to make sure that they don’t notice anything out of the ordinary, and if they do, they don’t report it.”

“Oh. OK. That’s fair enough, I suppose. Yeah, I’ll sort that out.”

“Nice one. That’s it now, by the way.”

“Not quite. There’s something I wanted to ask you.”

“Shoot.”

“This is possibly a conversation for a later date, but once you’ve got all the tech in place, the chemicals distributed to everyone, and all that...”

“Go on.”

“Have you thought about how you’re going to play it after that? I imagine that Sam’s chemicals aren’t going to be one hundred percent effective. You have to be conservative and assume that. Even with a point one percent failure rate we’re going to have tens of thousands of people either unaffected or only partially affected. On a global scale that would be six million people! You don’t want to make an enemy of that many people, even if you control the rest.”

“True.”

“So you’re not going to be able to march up one day and install yourself as ruler. You’re going to have to be a bit more subtle than that.”

Felix sat silently, his face the epitome of contemplation.

“I’m not saying it’s a deal-killer. It’s just going to require some though on your... on our... part.”

“You’re right. I have to admit, I’ve been focussed quite a lot on getting to that stage, and not as much on what to do when we get there. I tell you, it’s tough, this world domination thing!”

They both laughed. The mood lightened a little.

“In that case you’ll need a distraction. And I’ve got one for you. Do you like poker?”

“It’s OK, I guess. Why?”

“I was thinking of getting the team together for a game. Not quite your regular poker, though.”

“Go on,” Felix replied, a grin of amusement forming.

“I was thinking a game of strip poker. Tournament rules. Losing hand gets rid of one item of clothing. Only not with us doing the stripping. Do you know any girls who would be interested in doing the stripping for us when we lose a hand?”

“I think something could be arranged! I’ll have a word; see if anyone else is interested. I think you’ll have a high turnout, though.”

“Oh, and one other thing.”

“What?”

“Well in a tournament you have to have a winner. A winner suggests winnings. How about each losing player gives up his girl to the winner for, say, a week?”

“That is a genius idea! To the victor the spoils!”

* * *

“Turn left, Master.”

Joe stole a glance at Layla as he turned into the back street. The drive to Gunther’s workshop was the first time he’d seen her looking apprehensive. He thought about what she’d said: that she’d used Gunther’s feelings for her to get discounts, and wondered if she did that to everyone. Who else had she manipulated? There was a strong argument that she’d manipulated him; getting him to pay for all those lap dances. Him, and every other customer who had walked into that club, hoping to feel her breasts swaying against their face. For a moment, he wondered how many there had been.

“Stop it!” Joe growled quietly to himself. He couldn’t let envy take a hold over him. Joe had lost people over petty jealousies before, and was determined not to let that happen again. No matter what Layla had done in the past, she was with him now. She was his.

So why did he feel like he was being played? Layla might have been doing as she was ordered, but she was doing it on her terms. Joe sometimes felt as though he was the one being controlled by her; being made to order her to do what she wanted to do anyway. Even the clothes she was wearing now: a white silk blouse (unbuttoned to reveal a good touch of cleavage), an almost obscenely tight pair of black leather trousers, and white ankle boots were worn “For Gunther’s benefit, not yours, Master.” It was said as a joke, but Joe hadn’t found it funny.

Gunther’s place was at the end of the alley, identifiable by the purple curtains behind the front windows and the rock music escaping through the open door. But the clue that really gave it away was the large neon sign proclaiming “Pervert’s Paradise” and featuring an ass getting whipped. Gunther had a sense of humour, it seemed. Joe loved it.

This was apparently the fetish shop where Layla stocked up, a business relationship that had lasted many years. All sorts of “alternative” clothing were on show, from the vast array of shiny skirts and dresses to the wildly over-engineered platform boots. “They must weigh a tonne, with all that metal!” Joe mused.

Off to one side, behind a counter full of dildoes (dildos, dildi?) stood Gunther. At least that’s what Joe presumed, and Layla soon confirmed.

“Gunny, how ya doin’?” Layla asked, strutting confidently to the counter, “Pervery business going well?”

“So much better now that you’re here!” Despite his best efforts, Gunther couldn’t resist staring into Layla’s cleavage. He could have lost himself in there if wasn’t careful. Forcing himself to look into Layla’s eyes, he continued, “And yes, business is booming at the moment. A lot of women it seems. Yummy mummies out for a bit of excitement with their hubbies. And without their hubbies,” He turned to Joe, smiling, “Hi, I’m Gunther, but most people call me Gunny.”

“Hi, Gunny. Joe. Pleased to meet you. Layla’s told me all about you.”

“None of it’s true. I swear!” They both laughed. Layla stayed silent.

“So what can I do for you?”

Layla answered for Joe, “The slave vibrator you invented for Alice. The one with the remote control by phone. We’re after one of those.”

“For you, Layla?” Gunther raised an eyebrow, “I thought you were more of a top than a bottom.”

“No...” Layla started to reply.

“Actually, yes and no.” Joe spoke over Layla, “I’m after two, mate. One for Layla, here, and one for somebody else.”

“Wha...?” Layla turned to face her partner, who silenced her with a stern look.

Gunter and Layla both looked, shocked, at Joe. Gunther had never expected Layla to be the one following (or even receiving) orders before, and neither had Layla.

“But, Master...!” Layla protested, clearly unused to being thought of as a slave. She was a Mistress: the one giving the orders. So why was a rush of excitement running through her?

“Quiet. Gunny and I are talking here, “Joe’s confidence was beginning to build, now he had Layla on the back foot, “Go pick some nice clothes for you and Jane.”

“Bu…” Layla couldn’t get the words out. “Yes, Master,” She relented.

“Sorry about that. So, as I was saying, I’m thinking of buying two of them, to be controlled from the same phone. Can you do that?”

“Er... Yes!” Gunther snapped out of his shock-induced stupor, and returned to businessman mode, “The program is built for as many units as you need. I’ve tested it with up to ten units so far, without any problems.”

“Good. Tell me all about them.”

“Well, Sir,” Gunther continued talking to his new client, but his concentration was fixed on Layla, “The unit comes in two sections. You have the dildo and the cuff. The cuff has a pulse rate monitor which connects through wi-fi to the dildo. We calibrate each unit to the slave’s (ahem) heart rate, so we can monitor whether they’re about to orgasm.”

“I see. And how do you do this calibration?”

“Once I’ve made the units... That’s about a week by the way, if you bring the subjects in, we can calibrate them for you, in the back room. Essentially we take them up to orgasm a load of times, and measure the heart rates and so on.”

“Nice. Do you hear that Layla? A bespoke service!”

Layla nodded. She was following orders and picking out some nice outfits for Master, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t listen in. The thought of being the victim of one of those machines was daunting, but the waves of pleasure were becoming distracting again.

“So how do you control it? Is it just the phone app?”

“No. There’s the phone app, but there’s also a web browser-based control. Some of our clients want to see the full data coming in, in graph format.”

Gunther motioned them to look at a computer monitor, which showed a login screen. As well as the normal username and password, there was a tick-box with the letters ‘SFW’ adjacent. “What’s the ‘SFW’ for?”

“Safe for work. In case you want to use it during your lunch hour. A client request.”

Gunther gave Joe a tour of the user interface. It had a touch of the ‘designed by engineers’ clunky feel to it, but it did a good job on showing the information and keeping track of any slave devices. By simply selecting one device from the list, Joe could pull up the heart rate graph and see all the data, “Very impressive.”

“Thank you. This is just the Mark One version though. I’ve got a Mark Two version under development, though. It’s nowhere near ready though.”

“Oh yes? What does that involve?”

“I’m attempting to diversify the inputs on the unit. At the moment, I only have heart rate. I want to measure pressure on the dildo, to record muscle contractions, and resistivity sensors, to record how moist the subject is. Basically I want as full a telemetry as I can get, for perfecting the calibration process. I’m also looking at using a TENS unit to deliver small electric shocks, as punishment for unauthorised orgasms.”

“Is that safe?”

“Well I think that particular feature will be coming with a big health warning, but yeah, it’s safe.”

“Sweet! When do you think that version will be ready?”

“I don’t know. I’m still working on various bits at the moment. If you leave me your contact details I’ll let you know closer to the time, though.”

“Sound’s good. I’m sure I can sort out some willing test subjects for you. So how much does the Mark One cost then?”

“Eight hundred per unit. I usually work on half now, half on delivery.”

“Ouch! Layla mentioned they were a bit pricey. She wasn’t wrong. Any chance of a deal for two?”

“There’s a lot of work in these things, plus the calibration service. I tell you what: I can do you twelve hundred for the pair, as you’re one of Layla’s friends.”

“Well I was thinking a bit better than that. Firstly, I can sort you out the cash up front. Secondly,” He motioned Layla to join them again, “Layla here tells me that you were... I think ‘into’ her was the phrase she used. I understand that you’ve given her discounts already, just on the hope of getting lucky.”

Gunther remained silent.

“So I was thinking. For the right sort of discount, maybe we could remove luck from the equation altogether.”

“Please, Master!” Layla reacted meekly.

“I’ve told you before, quiet! Now, unbutton your blouse, dear. Show him what you’ve got under there. You see, Gunther, Layla needs to learn her position, and I think your device can help with that. Now, I’m sorry, but I can’t have you fucking her, because I haven’t checked you out. Nothing personal, but I don’t know if you’re clear of STDs. No offense!”

“None taken!” Gunther was mesmerised by Layla’s breasts, peeking out from under her open top. It was the first time he’d seen them in daylight, rather than under the low lighting of the club. If anything they were even nicer: flawless skin and erect nipples almost advertising themselves to him: “come and play with us,” he could almost hear them saying.

“But if you like, you could fuck those lovely titties of hers. Just ram your cock in between them and let her do all the work. You can trust me when I say they feel as good as they look.”

“You mean,” Gunther gulped, “She’d do that if you told her to?”

“Oh yes. We both know that Layla’s a phenomenal prick tease. I’ve been on the end of that myself. It turns out, however, that Layla’s capacity for enjoying submission is much higher than anyone, including Layla herself, would have thought. I just kind of helped her with that. Just watch her now, playing with those beautiful tits.”

“Is that true, Layla? Would you?”

“Yeah,” Layla cupped her breasts in her hands, fingering her nipples and presenting them to the stunned shopkeeper. Even without Master’s order, she knew that he wanted her to seduce Gunther. That alone made the action irresistible, “I obey Master completely now.”

Gunther didn’t answer. Joe could tell he was doing the mental calculation: lost income versus a shot with Layla. Joe was getting close now, he could feel it. He just needed one last thing to tip it over the edge, “And I don’t mean just here and now either. If you agree, then it’s one go now, and one when she comes in for the calibration you mentioned. Two for the price of one! Surely that would be worth a reciprocal arrangement?”

“Fuck... Yes,” Gunther squeaked, before returning to his normal voice, “I mean, Okay then. Buy one, get one free. Eight hundred for the pair.”

“Good man! Now if you don’t mind, I don’t really want an audience for this. Can you shut up shop for five minutes?”