The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 9 — Preparation

Layla shuffled off of the chair with Jane’s help, while Gunther removed the cuff, “Are you alright?”

“Just gimme a few minutes.”

“That was intense! I can understand why you were nervous.”

“Oh, Jane. It’s not that bit that was making me nervous. It’s what follows that’s got me worried.”

“Why? What...”

Their conversation was cut short by the sound of Master’s voice, “So, Gunther, how did that go? Did you get the readings?”

“Yes, everything’s fine. Just crunching the numbers.”

“She didn’t seem to come from the vibrator alone, though. She only came when Jane was helping her out.”

“Well, everybody’s different. Layla seems to respond more to clitoral stimulation than most. If you want I can add a clit stim to the package. It can go on a second channel, and is easy to set up. I’m not sure how useful Layla would be with it on, though. You might end up with a mass of quivering Layla sprawled across the floor several times a day!”

“You sell it well! I’ll see how it goes with this for now. It sounds like you can add it later.”

“Yeah, that’ll be fine. The system’s designed to be flexible and added to over time.”

“Good man. So how long does the system take to calibrate?”

“Minutes. In fact it’s downloading to the cuff now. That reminds me, I’ll need your phone to install the control programme.”

“There you go.”

“Thanks. That’s the cuff done. Layla, can you come over here, please?”

Layla watched impassively as Gunther fitted the bracelet. After the intensity of her ordeal, she was too exhausted to do anything else. This time the sound of the cuff clasp locking seemed altogether more permanent. Layla wondered if it would ever feel normal on her wrist; if she would ever feel normal again!

“Right! That’s Layla done. Jane, wasn’t it?” Gunther turned his attention to his next victim/subject, “If you could just hop on the chair we can get you started.”

* * *

“Sleep!”

Joe smiled as Jane and Layla’s consciousness quickly ebbed. He was getting used to this. However, they might not have long, sat in Joe’s parked car. All it would take was some nosey bugger looking inside, seeing two unconscious women and things could be all over. This would have to be quick. Besides, Mike had called, and wanted to meet urgently.

“Good. Are you comfortable? If not, make yourselves comfortable. Good. Now, Layla, in your big session with Jane you mentioned nipple and pussy rings. You said you could effectively lock Jane’s pussy up like some sort of chastity device. Is that right?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Does it work? How effective is it?”

“Yes it works, Master. It’s very effective.”

“I take it the wearer can’t have sex while locked up. The normal way, anyway.”

“No, Master. Not if it’s done right.”

“And dildos? Can they be removed?”

“No, Master.”

“Great. Now, Jane, Layla. Now that this idea has been mentioned, it’s going to stick in the back of your minds. It will be just an inkling at first, but as you think more about it the urge to get pierced there will become almost as strong as your desire to submit to your master. You can justify it to yourself however you want, but the urge will become undeniable and when it does, you will give in to it. Do you understand?”

(In unison) “Yes, Master.”

He could definitely get used to that sound. “When you wake up, you will forget this conversation. You will even forget that you went to sleep just now. We’ve just got in the car, and are heading back home. As I count to five, you will wake up, feeling exactly as you felt before. One... two... three... four... five.”

* * *

“Hey, Mike.” Joe called from across the café.

Mike joined Joe at his table. He looked a lot more concerned than at their previous encounters at the office.

“How’s it going?” Joe tried to lighten the mood a little. Plus, they were in a roadside café. That was the sort of thing you said. The only other customers, an old couple three tables over, were busy talking about the olden days, or youths, or whatever old people talked about.

“Not too bad. A shit-ton of things to do, but that’s usual.”

“So why did you want to meet here, away from the office? Is it about…”

“Yes.” Mike interrupted, looking around furtively. “It’s done.” He took a sip from his coffee. “It should be ready in time for the match.”

“Nice one.” Mike’s nerves were beginning to make Joe anxious. “What’s up?”

“Nothing.” Mike leaned in. “Just… Were you followed?”

“What?”

“Were you followed? By one of Felix’s guys?”

“No! I don’t think so anyway. At least not that I noticed. Why?”

“If he finds out about this…”

“IF… If he finds out about what? It’s a game of poker!”

“I know but, he takes this stuff very seriously. He does NOT tolerate disloyalty.”

“What’s he gonna do?” Joe asked, sarcastically.

Mike stayed silent.

“What’s he going to do?” Joe asked, a little more forcefully.

“Did you ever find out about Dan? The guy doing your job before you joined?”

“No. Well only that he left. Why?”

“Dan apparently sold us out. I don’t know the specifics of what he did, or with whom, but Felix found out. Suddenly Dan disappears and you’re being set up as his replacement.”

“So Felix got rid of him? I would! I wouldn’t want to be working with someone like that!”

“No, I mean properly disappeared. Like off the face of the Earth. Like six foot fucking under.”

This time it was Joe’s turn to stay silent.

“Felix had him killed. He admitted as much to us. He told us that the problem ‘had been taken care of’, and that Dan wouldn’t be betraying anyone any more. His words! He even showed us the damned obituary in the paper.”

Joe looked around. The old couple hadn’t heard Mike’s rant, and continued their conversation. Staring into his coffee, Joe tried to make sense of his situation. “Are you serious?”

“As a fucking heart attack. So what do you want to do?”

Joe thought about it for a moment. This was getting altogether too risky. He certainly didn’t want to end up in a ditch somewhere. But then this wasn’t exactly a takeover attempt either. “Exactly as before. You’ve already done it, haven’t you? We’re not trying to take over the entire project; this is just a game of poker. Hell, he might even be expecting the odd dirty trick. We’re not exactly angels in this group, are we?”

Mike relaxed a little. “I guess so.”

“Good. Now if you don’t want to go through with it, just lose the game. Felix will be no wiser! Just don’t come last. I assume you know why.”

* * *

The day of the party arrived, and Jane’s nerves were matched only by her excitement. She was grateful for the distraction of the jobs she’d been given: the temptation to masturbate would have been too much otherwise, and Master had given her strict instructions forbidding that. Not only that, but she had to do all her jobs fully plugged. This was going to be a long day!

Jane knew that Layla was the same, if not more so. Master had told her that there was going to be a competition, and she was to be the prize! That was so hot it was unbelievable! Jane had to admit that she was jealous, and would have given anything to be the centre of attention. There was the compensation of remaining with Master, however, and Jane would see plenty of action looking after the guests.

In the meantime, there was housework to be done. The house had to be cleaned, the canapés had to be prepared and the spare bedrooms had to be made ready for guests. Both Jane and Layla were rushing through their tasks because, in Layla’s words “Master told us not to bring ourselves off, but he never said anything about what we could do to each other.” The plan was to clean the house as quickly as possible, and then get dirty again in the shower afterwards. It was a good plan, Jane mused.

As the day wore on, the incessant stimulation wore at Jane. That machine was the work of the devil, she was sure. Sometimes it would start buzzing just for a short moment and then stop. Other times it would take her right to the brink before shutting down. It never let her go over the threshold, but brought her up to it a ridiculous number of times. She never knew when it would start buzzing, and it got to the point where ever twitch set her on edge.

The worst thing though; the absolute worst, was when the machine had a double run. It would take Jane right up to the wire and leave her there, and then as she calmed down and her heart rate dropped to normal, it would start up again! Jane couldn’t even get over one missed orgasm before the machine forced the second one on her. Each time it left her on her knees, tears of frustration streaming down her face and her whole body straining for release.

This was verging on torture, and Jane wanted nothing more than to put her fingers between her legs and finish herself off. That was out of the question, though. As much as she might want to, might NEED to, the idea of disobeying Master’s orders was anathema to her. The idea of removing that infernal device seemed as ridiculous as that of ending her suffering through climax. Despite the lack of a physical barrier preventing removal of the vibrator, Master had allowed that only for using the bathroom, or when physical safety demanded it, and Master’s word was law. Jane was going to have to endure, because Master wished it.

That last thought was comforting, though. Master wished it. That gave Jane the strength to see it through. Master would be pleased that Jane had complied, and the prospect of Master’s pleasure was enough to inspire resilience. That and the promise of sweet release at Layla’s hands on completion of the chores, obviously!

It would be so much easier, though, if the choice had been taken away from her. The only thing keeping the vibrator in was a pair of rubber panties given to her by Layla. (Otherwise, Layla had said, she would be doing the housework in the nude.) Jane had been thinking about what Layla had said about pussy rings and a lock.

Without it, the temptation to remove the vibrator was immense, but that would mean disobeying Master, and that was unconscionable. With it, Jane could concentrate on pleasing Master so much more, not to mention the delicious submission that would come with letting him control access to her pussy. She would have to ask Master if he would let her lock her pussy for him, and if he would keep the key.

Once the house was ready, two exhausted and sweaty women entered the shower. The hot water massaged their skin as the two women just stood, embracing each other for support. After a few moments of togetherness under the shower, Jane felt Layla’s hands starting to caress her.

“That feels so good,” Jane sighed, feeling her arousal increasing for the hundredth time that day. She responded in kind, lathering up her partner with the soapy suds.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah,” Layla replied, the power of speech having escaped her.

As their strength returned, their tempo increased. Jane let her fingers do the walking, and started pleasuring Layla, rubbing her pussy with increasing vigour. Layla clasped Jane’s hand in her own, vicariously masturbating for all she was worth. Pushing Jane against the shower wall, she pressed their bodies together, breast against breast, lips against lips, tongue against tongue.

With Layla’s constant state of arousal throughout the day, her climax came fast and hard. She groaned as her body gave out from under her, and slumped into her lover’s arms. For a moment Jane held her up, until her knees could regain their strength and she could support herself.

“That was... That was...” Layla was lost for words. As she regained her senses, she steadied herself, “Let me down. I wanna lick you out on my knees.”

Once on her knees, Layla wasted no more time. She put her arms round Jane, grabbing both ass cheeks, and buried her face in Jane’s crotch

Now it was Jane’s turn to lose the ability to speak. For the first time in ages, it seemed, Jane didn’t need to worry about servicing someone. All she had to do was stand there and be pleasured herself. Granted it was the second half of an unspoken deal, but still... Jane let herself relax as Layla’s expert tongue did all the work.

Jane felt her breathing get faster as her arousal grew. Layla had quickly progressed from gentle to determined, and Jane felt closer and closer to orgasm. Her buttocks clenched. Her back arched. She was on the edge now, desperate to cum, but she couldn’t. Not quite...

“Please...!”

“Wha?” Layla asked as best she could, given her mouth full of Jane.

“Please, let me come!”

Suddenly it was clear to Layla. She leaned her head back to face Jane, “Come.”

Jane didn’t need telling twice.

* * *

Felix stared into the distance. “So who told you?”

“You did. Don’t you remember? Showing me around the office, introducing me to everyone. You said I was Dan’s replacement. The other guys looked like they’d been gut-punched. So? What happened?”

“You’ve got to understand. He sold us out.”

“WHAT HAPPENED?”

Felix took a deep breath. “I had him killed.”

Joe’s head span. It was all he could do not to throw up. “Fuck…!”

“It was either him or us, mate. I told you right at the start that we were into some serious shit. This is why.”

“But killing him? Why? Surely you could have just… I didn’t think you had it in you?”

“Look. He nearly got US all killed, or worse. If we hadn’t figured out what he was doing, I would be six foot under by now, or in some Russian basement.”

“Russian? Is that who it was? The Russians?”

“I don’t know. Russians, Iranians, Americans… Get a map and stick a pin in. They could have been independent contractors like us, for all we know. That’s why we’ve had to be so careful recently. We know he’s said something to someone, but we don’t know who. My security guys got him taped, giving them chapter and verse.

“Did the rest of the group agree to this too?”

“No. There wasn’t time. We had to act pretty much immediately. We know he gave them our previous office; hence the protocols, so even you guys don’t know where it is. We found some of their people casing the building, watching entries and exits. We had to wipe all the disks and burn the whole place down.”

None of this made Joe any more comfortable. “So, are we being watched now?

“We don’t think so. We…”

“We don’t think so? You sound fucking confident on that one!”

“… We know they got the building, but they didn’t get us. We got the ‘stay away’ code out as soon as they started watching the building. We also set up some fake psychiatric records for him in a private clinic, and made sure they got them. They figured he was crazy, and dropped him soon after.”

“Are you sure they don’t suspect any of us? If you don’t know who they are then how do you know they’re not still following us?”

“Tradecraft, mate. One of the things I learnt in the States. Also known as ‘being fucking careful!’ If anyone so much as walks past your house, we know about it. We stayed away from the project for over a year, and flushed out anyone following us. Two of our guys were being followed, so we quarantined them for their… and our protection.”

“And what if they get taken? Hell, what if we get taken?”

“They’ve forgotten everything about the project now. We saw to it. They don’t have anything to tell anyone. We couldn’t leave any trace of our involvement for anyone to find.”

“And Dan?”

“Half a bottle of vodka, a late night drive and a brick wall. It had to look like an accident or they’d suspect.”

“But why? Couldn’t you just erase his memory, like the other two?”

“Because the bastard betrayed us. He cost us well over a year and two good guys. And most of all, he nearly got us all fucking killed. I would have fucking killed him myself if it wasn’t for the fact he was being watched. Plus I needed to send a message to everyone else in the group: you mess with this at your fucking peril.”

Joe remained silent. He had to admit that this all made sense, but couldn’t believe the cold-bloodedness of it all. Then, an altogether more worrying thought crossed his mind. “So was he working alone?”

“Within the group you mean? Yes, he was alone.”

“Are you sure?”

“We went through all of his contacts, checked all records, reviewed all video. And we asked him.”

“You asked him? Oh well, so that’s alright then!” Joe snorted derisively.

“No, I mean, we asked him. Hard.”

“What? You mean, like…?”

“Yeah.”

“Fuckin’…” Joe wanted this conversation to end. Every time he asked a question, he found out something else he didn’t want to know.

“What did you think I’d do? Let him walk? Assume that he was working alone?”

“I guess not. It’s just…”

“I know. It’s the worst thing that I’ve ever had to do. I hated myself and the project for it. I said we iced the project for a year. We very nearly made that permanent. I’ve lost count of the number of times I thought about it, in case there was something else I could have done. But there wasn’t. I HAD to do it. There’s no telling what would have happened to us otherwise.”

Joe stared out of the window, not wanting to look at his friend in case he had any more revelations. “So where does this leave us?” He eventually asked.

“As far as I’m concerned? Exactly where we were before. I can understand you being upset about Dan…”

“Upset doesn’t quite cover it.”

“… And I don’t blame you. I wasn’t happy about it either! Do you think I wanted all that?”

“I… No.”

“Fucking right! So you’ve got a decision to make. In or out. You can walk away, right now, and forget about the project. And I mean forget literally, by the way. I wouldn’t blame you in the slightest, given the circumstances. If your guilty conscience gets the better of you, you’re better off out of it. I don’t want a repeat of Dan.”

Joe could see where this was heading. “And give all this up?”

“You can’t have it both ways. Like before, you’re in or you’re out. That includes your two women, Jane and Layla.”

The last part sealed it for Joe. He couldn’t give them up. By now, he was as addicted to them as they were to him. Besides, he could sort of understand where Felix was coming from, even if his methods were drastic. “I’m in.”

* * *

A coffee, a snack and a couple of hours later: “Time to get ready then, Jane Deary! Enough relaxing for one day!”

“What does Master have in store for us?”

“I don’t know about myself, apart from the prize bit, but you’re on serving duties. He had me sort you out a uniform especially.”

“Sounds exciting! I hope it’s sexy for Master and his friends. Do you reckon if we’re hot enough, he’ll send them home and we can have our own, more intimate party?”

“Well we’ll certainly be sexy for Master. I can promise you that much. Now come on upstairs with me. We have to get you into uniform. Master will be home soon, and he’s demanded that we be ready by then.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jane giggled.

When Jane saw the uniform she was to wear for the party, her legs nearly gave way. She would practically be on display to their guests, and would be powerless to prevent it. That alone triggered the now familiar tingling between Jane’s legs.

“What do you think?” Layla asked mischievously.

“That dress looks very short, and I can’t see any knickers, Mistress.”

“I think that’s the point, my dear. You’re going to be a sex toy for Master’s friends tonight. In between serving drinks and snacks, you’ll be passed around like a cheap whore.”

Jane shivered with anticipation. She was going to be the centre of attention, and after a day of torment and denial from that blasted vibrator, she couldn’t wait! Her fingers would have been rubbing away furiously by now, but again, Master had said no. She just hoped that he would let her orgasm during the party.

“So where do I start?”

They started with the bra, if that’s what it could be called. It consisted of a set of leather straps designed to encircle her breasts, rather than cover them. By the time Mistress had finished adjusting the straps, Jane’s breasts jutted lewdly from her body, apparently inviting all and sundry to ogle and grope. Cheap whore indeed. Jane knew she would make an excellent cheap whore.

Stockings and suspenders were next. Mistress had laid out a pair of black latex stockings, and suspenders to go with them. Layla helped Jane put them on, taking care not to tear the thin material. By the time she was finished, her shiny black legs alone could stop traffic.

The dress followed: a latex version of a French maid’s outfit. In many respects this was a “traditional” French maid’s dress; black with white lace trim, white pinafore (to be added later) and a cute little cap. However, this was the shortest a dress could go and still be worthy of the name. By the time she had put it on, the dress barely descended beyond Jane’s ass cheeks. It looked like she would constantly have to keep pulling it down to keep herself decent. Well, decent-ish. Any bending over or even spreading her legs, and she would be exposed for the world to see. In any event, Mistress could see now, and smiled at the trickle of moisture making its way down her leg.

“Save it for the party, my dear!” Layla laughed, grabbing a tissue, “I’m sure you’ll be getting all the attention you need by then!”

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I’m just so excited I could just cum right now!”

“Well you’re not going to. You know the rules. No cumming without permission.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Jane had to admit that the practice in getting into (and out of) latex over the past few weeks had fared her well. Within no time she was in the dress. As usual, it felt like the dress was a size too small. Apart from the short length, the dress struggled to contain her boobs. They seemed to stretch the fabric beyond the bounds of possibility, with dramatic effect. The white frilly neckline plunged deep into her breasts, and stopped tantalisingly short of her nipples. The lacing extended further down still, giving extra glimpses of those glorious fleshy orbs and perfectly framing her “underboob”. It screamed “available” but there was one thing missing. Layla resolved that by pinching Jane’s nipples viciously through the thin latex. “There!” she smiled, “They’re visible now. Keep pinching them whenever you have the chance to keep them that way. Even better, ask the guests to pinch them for you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The pain was there, but it had almost instantaneously transmuted to pleasure. Even the warmth that followed felt blissful. The temptation to play with them would be strong tonight.

“That’s assuming you have the use of your arms, of course.” Mistress could almost read her mind! “If you don’t, just come to me, and I’ll sort you out.”

“Yes, Mistress. Please do,” Jane pleaded. “Do you think that Master will let me get them pierced?”

“I imagine so. I’ll speak to him after the party. We can both get them done.”

“You aswell” Jane was shocked, but delighted, “And our pussies?”

“Definitely. Right. Now for the main event!”

The ‘main event’ was a heavy rubber corset. Jane knew that Mistress had a love of corsets, devoting a whole wardrobe to them. Up to date, however, Mistress had not put Jane in one: mainly due to the fact that they were generally custom pieces and needed to be crafted. This one was plain black, designed to be fitted over the Maid’s dress, and contained lots of convenient buckles for restraining said maids. “Have you ever worn a corset before?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Well this is your first one. Consider yourself to be a lucky girl. Few ever get to feel the delightful constriction that goes with a corset. It really is addictive. I have to admit I’ve been looking forward for seeing you in this. This is called a waist cincher, just so you know. It has no cups for the breasts, but yours are obviously taken care of already.”

Jane was surprised at the effort it took to get the corset closed and clasped at the front. The rubber yielded far less than the stretchy latex of the dress, and Jane could already feel her breathing being restricted. It felt like being tightly hugged by her Master. Jane closed her eyes and imagined his strong arms around her body.

“Don’t worry, my dear. We’re not finished yet! Turn around. You might want to steady yourself against that chair.”

The corset was laced up the back; the white laces continuing the theme of the dress. They were already fairly tight, but that wasn’t enough for the experienced dominatrix.

Jane gasped as the air was squeezed out of her lungs, “Please, Mistress!” She squealed as the constriction tightened.

“We’re nearly there, dear. Breathe lightly, and from the top of your lungs. Like that, yes. Don’t try and fight it, because it is most definitely stronger. There, that’s it. Stand up straight. Over here, in front of the mirror.”

If Jane could stop traffic before, she could stop hearts now! She could cause a bloody heart attack now; her hourglass figure looking devastating in that mirror. There was no way that Master would be able to resist her now, she thought, trying to contain the ever increasing lust.

“You look good enough to eat,” Mistress agreed, attaching the finishing touches of the cap and pinny, putting on the always-necessary high heeled shoes and fixing her make-up.

”Oh, I nearly forgot,” Layla fetched two hair clips from the dresser. Returning to her rubber-clad maid, she hitched up Jane’s skirt at each side, exposing yet more leg. “I think I’ll keep you dressed like this all the time, while you’re doing your daily chores. Master’s not going to want to leave the house! Speaking of which, I think that’s him downstairs now. Keep him occupied, and tell him I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

* * *

By the time he had arrived back at Layla’s place, Joe had almost completely justified Felix’s actions in his head.

Entering the front door, silence greeted him.

“Jane? Layla?” He called out, an iota of concern in his voice.

“Good evening, Master.” Jane responded, tottering down the stairs in her high heels. “Mistress Layla’s just getting ready: she’ll be down in a couple of minutes.”

“No prob... Damn, you look fucking sensational!” Joe caught sight of Jane in that uniform and all other thoughts evaporated. She was absolutely stunning.

“Thank you, Master. I’m glad you like it,” Jane did a twirl when she reached the bottom of the stairs. The dress raised a little, showing her plugged, yet otherwise bare ass underneath.

“Very much so,” He stepped up to her and kissed her passionately, pressing his body against hers and feeling her do the same to him. They stayed like that for a few moments; Joe exploring Jane’s body through the latex (and her butt from under the dress), until Joe broke off the embrace.

“Is there anything I can do for you, Master?” Jane purred, her intentions plainly obvious.

“Fetch me a whisky, and meet me in the lounge.”

Jane yelped with delight, “Yes, Master. Right away!”

Joe watched her head to the kitchen, with her dress barely covering her behind. It was certainly going to be a fun evening, he thought.

By the time Jane returned from fetching his drink, Joe had made himself comfortable on the sofa. He watched as Jane made a show of putting his glass on the table, emphasizing her bust and its tight latex confines. “Thanks. Now you know what to do.”

“Yes, Master.” Jane knelt down in front of him, legs apart and hands behind her back. The dress did absolutely nothing to maintain her modesty and she knew it. The restrained arousal was evident in her eyes.

Joe took out his phone, and selected his new favourite application. “I see that you and Layla had a good time this afternoon, about 3:30...”

“Yes, Master. After cleaning the house we had a shower together. The vibrators were getting to us and you said nothing about pleasuring each other...” Jane looked at Joe with guilty eyes, filled with regret at the idea of having displeased him.

“Shhh! I’m not going to punish either of you for that. I left that option open to you both deliberately,” Joe saw the look of relief on her face and smiled, pointing to the bulge in his trousers, “You did wake up little Joey, though! I think you’re going to have to do something about that!”

A gasp escaped Jane’s lips as she crawled forward, “Yes, Master!”