The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is some pretty fucked up shit.

Mind over Matter

My brother is insane and I’m the one my parents locked away. I suppose it’s an easy mistake, he is my twin after all. What really hurts is that they left me in this cellar to die. Night and day mean nothing to me, though I can assume it’s been over a month since I was beaten, handcuffed and thrown into this dirty cellar. For hours I heard the sound of scratching as rock after rock was laid upon the storm doors, sealing me down here for eternity.

My fingers find insects in the darkness, my lips drink sulfurous water that trickles down the rocky walls. The tiny cellar is a very dangerous place, wherein I have memorized the location of all dangerous and cutting objects. It’s a miracle I’ve lived this long. I could go another month easily if it weren’t for the fact that the room is practically air tight. It’s becoming difficult to breathe and I am too exhausted to move.

This is the price I pay for not being special like Caleb. He was the first born, and the first to do everything after that. As children he was always competitive with me, and for a while we were equally matched. He and I shared everything, including sometimes our dreams. It was around our thirteenth birthday that things became worse.

Caleb began to know things about people, their secrets. He told me never to share them with anybody because mom would accuse him of witchery and have him burned. Some of the secrets were interesting and others were disturbing primal fantasies that shook us to the very core of our thirteen year old beings. He sank into a dark depression and began to resent me for my seeming normalcy.

I always knew when Caleb was hurt, but by the time we’d grown to be fifteen, I could actually feel it. It was all Caleb who controlled it. He would stay at home most days, faking an illness Doc. Haverty couldn’t fathom. When he was alone he would hold his hand over a candle flame or flick a razor across his arm. He did this to torment me while I was helpless. Nothing I did to myself ever seemed to effect him. He gave me some sensations that weren’t too unpleasant either.

Most days, he’d rub his cock until I creamed in my pants. I contemplated telling someone, but I knew what would happen. Mom would have him burned and I would feel it the whole time. He terrified me to the point that I avoided him at all costs. Caleb didn’t need to see me. I could sense his body as if it were an appendage of my own, even so far as seeing what he saw.

He ran his thumb down the side of his cock, making me feel it on mine. He would whisper, “Hank, you do what I say and we’ll both feel good. Otherwise I’m going to have to hurt you.” And from his bedroom he experienced the world through me. He had me join the football team. He was sharing my sensations as I got my driver’s license and went on my first date at the drive in movies when I was sixteen. He goaded me to try pot for the first time, then acid when I was seventeen.

By seventeen I had actually grown accustomed to serving Caleb. He was the more special of the two of us, the more powerful, the more domineering. I had dreams about him, caressing his body, somehow as muscular and fit as mine despite his long stay in the upstairs room. I would bring him his dinner and listen as he told me secret things about the people in our town. He said he knew my shameful secrets also. He’d been sharing my dreams.

One night we kissed, my lips parting as his tongue slipped into my mouth. It was a body so familiar to my own but yet a sensation beyond comparison—to kiss and feel kissed at the same time. We pressed our bare smooth chests together, hard nipples sending electric signals of pleasure through our bodies in a feedback of intense sexual pleasure. I sucked his cock and let him fuck me and called him master.

After that time passed Caleb sent less and less signals to me. He left me alone except to rub his cock and alert me that he wanted something done. He would whisper so that I could feel him speak the words and then close off. I was walking home from school with my friend from the football team, Jared. Suddenly Jared stopped. My cock was tingling and stiff. I could tell that Jared’s was too.

Jared looked at me with a blank stare, “I think we should go behind the bleachers.”

I nodded and followed him back to the side of an empty concession stand. It met with chain link fence and tall bushes. Jared wiped his forehead and leaned against the fence, “Your brother is making me do this. I can’t stop myself.” His eyes rolled back a little and he pulled off his t-shirt revealing a patch of light sandy brown chest hair on his tanned body. The shirt slipped from his hands, “I don’t want to.”

He unbuckled his pants, “He came over to my house last night. I tried to fight him, but he’s too strong.” Jared’s pants slid down around his ankles, revealing a long hard on struggling to break free from his underwear. “Your brother is strong enough to control everybody. Pretty soon, with our help, he’ll have the whole football team. Hell, this whole town is going to be his playground.” His head tipped back slightly and he let out a little sigh. Jared smiled, “Master wants his dick to get sucked. Whip it out Caleb.”

My cock fell out of my jeans, already dripping with cum. Obediently Jared fell to his knees and serviced me. His mouth moved as if trained by Caleb from my example. I exploded into his mouth, letting him swallow spurt after spurt of cum.

And so I spent senior year, helping Caleb enslave my classmates, and later a couple of the local deputees. After that my role was largely superfluous. The deputees picked up any cute out of town traffic and brought them to the local jail. Caleb would go over there himself, since he no longer needed to hide from mom and dad’s anger.

The boys would all ask me about Caleb constantly. I was still respected somewhat above the other slaves; I could fuck who I wanted. But Caleb ignored me, drunk with the power he exuded over our town. I knew little of my brother or the the nature of the abilities he was developing. And he knew little of the ones I had discovered.

I could tap into him as he had to me. I saw through his eyes and felt through his body. The first night was in the jail. A young boy named Nick with short bleach blonde hair sat in the cell, furious. Caleb walked in in his deputee uniform and sat in a chair opposite the boy in the cell.

“This is bullshit!” Nick angrily exclaimed, “This is a free counrty. You can’t keep me here against my will!”

Caleb shrugged, “You’re right. I can’t keep you here unless you want to be here.” He leaned toward the cell, “Nick, you will learn to enjoy being my prisoner.” He peered at the boy whose body was trembling with fear. Nicks hands clenched as they ran against the sides of his head.

“I’m a deputy,” Caleb continued, “You can trust me.”

“Trust a pig?” Nick snorted, “Fat chance!”

Caleb stood up, “I’m just playing with you Nick. I’m not really a cop and if I wanted to I could have you on the floor grovelling to serve me. I’d like to take your little punk ass and walk you around like my dog, until your studly cock blew gallons of cum and you fell into the pile still licking my boots.”

Nick sneered, “Why don’t you, pig?”

Caleb turned away, “Because you’re boringly defiant, Nick.”

His voice came back perplexed, “Huh?”

My brother turned to face the boy, “You see, you’ve been a rebel all your life for no reason other than to be a rebel. You’re even so stupidly rebellious you’d turn up the chance to be a sex slave. Imagine, your whole being dominated by one strong man. You’d be completely under my control. All you have to do is ask me.”

Nick stepped back a little, “That’s not my bag, dude.” He looked hesitantly around, “Is that what you did to all the cops, made them slaves to pick up more slaves?”

Caleb nodded, “Admit it this little scenario of cop and criminal turns you on a little.”

“No!” Nick insisted. “I just want to get out of here.”

“Then you’ll ask me to be your master,” Caleb whispered, “Won’t you?”

Nick’s lips opened slightly, “Go to hell you mother fucking gay ass son of a bitch!”

Caleb stepped over to the cell and leaned against the bars, “Or we can do it the hard way.”

Nick unbuckled his jeans and took out his rock hard pierced dick, “The hard way is much better. Thank you master.” He saluted with his other hand, “Master with your permission I would like to crawl like your dog until I collapsed into my own cum. I would also humbly beg that you call me sparky.”

“Slave,” Caleb spat, “You had your chance. You will rot here willingly and unable to cum until such time as I deem fit for you to leave.”

“Yes master.”

Caleb stopped suddenly, “How would you feel about being a human sacrifice to further my godlike glory?”

Nick stuttered, “O-only if you commanded it, would I surrender my life.”

Caleb withdrew his pistol and handed it to Nick, “Shoot yourself. On my word.”

Nick’s eyes were full of tears as he placed the gun to the side of his head. “Master please...”

I screamed, “CALEB, NO!”

He stopped suddenly, “Hank?” He snatched the gun back from Nick’s hand and whipped around. “Hank I didn’t connect to you.” He put the gun against his palm and held it up in front of his eyes. “I am going to teach you never ever to do that again.” The barrell went off thunderously and the pain in my fist was intense. I felt Caleb fall to the ground at the same time as I did. Then I shut him off, the pain, the vision—everything.

It wasn’t long before my parents burst into my room and attacked me with wooden chairs. They beat me sensless until the police arrived and cuffed me. Nick, Jared and my parents under Caleb’s relentless supervision threw me into the cellar and sealed it under three feet of rock. He’s completely mad now, our link is almost fully severed except for the occasional flashes of sensory information. Scenes of such startling sexual depravity it would be difficult to put them into words.

I felt his bare feet stroll across a gymnasium floor covered in the sweat and semen of 500 of our town’s most virile men. I saw a young boy and his father eagerly masturbating together, arms slung over each other’s shoulder on the sofa. Guys harnessed like beasts pulled a carriage, their backs glistening with sweat. The church full of naked men united in brotherhood of obedience to my brother and former master, Caleb.

I felt myself become sick with the very thought. His power over me was never what he or I thought it was. He never controlled me like he did the others. What I did for him was out of love, misguided. And as I lay in this cellar spewing forth my dying breath, I feel a rage.

(to be continued?)