The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Snatchers

Part Three

By Simon Bar Sinister

“Please! Fuck Me, Master!” Screamed Dima. “I need your cock right now!”

The evil alien pervert stood over Dima, who was squirming on the floor desperate for the satisfaction only her Master could give her. “No! I want you to beg some more!” He had waited so long for this moment, the moment he finally captured Dima, the last free woman of her planet. He wanted to savor her final humiliation for as long as possible.

“Please! My pussy aches for your cock! I need to feel your cock inside of me!” Dima squirmed around on the floor some more, desperately needing to have an orgasm, but she could not come. She knew that hte only thing that could make her come was the touch of a man, the touch of her Master! “Please! I need it now!” Dima lay back and spread her legs wide open. “Please fuck me now!”

Finally, after he felt that she had enough, he asked, “Are you ready for your Master’s cock?”

“Oh, God, yes!”

“Are you ready for my cock?”

“Yes!”

“Do you want to feel my cock?!”

“Yes! YES!!”

Just as the Mandrarian was ready to retract his uniform, he was suddenly struck from behind. “What the hell?” he exclaimed. He turned around and saw Laura, who had come in from waiting in the car. He picked up his gun and aimed it at her, but before he could fire, she kicked it from his hands. The gun went flying across the room and smashed against the wall. It cracked open, and a strange green liquid came oozing out of it.

“You bitch!” screamed the alien. “You broke my gun! I’m gonna get you for that!” Laura didn’t say anything, she just stared at him intensely while she stood in a defensive kung-fu pose.

As soon as the alien’s gun was broken, Roy, in the living room, was freed from his force-field. He ran into the kitchen to see what was going on. He arrived just in time to see Laura beating the snot out of the Mandrarian, leaving him a quivering mass curled up on the floor in the fetal position. She kicked him a few more times, though, just to make sure.

Roy was falbbergasted. “Where did you learn to do that?” he asked.

“I took a self-defense class last year, Master,” said Laura.

“Exactly what are they teaching in self-defense classes these days?”

“Gee, I supposed I was a a little rough on him Master, but for some reason, when I saw him attacking Dima, I suddenly got real angry. I guess I got a little carried away.”

“We don’t have time to discuss this,” said Roy. He went over to Dima, who was passed out on the floor. “If I touch her, she may become my slave the way you did. Take her out to the car for me, while I go and get Sarah and my sister.”

“Yes, Master,” said Laura. She slung Dima’s arm over her shoulder, and started to drag her out the door. Roy headed back to the living room. As he went to enter the room, he bumped into another invisible force-field. Safely behind it was the second Mandrarian, sitting between Sarah and Ellen on the couch, where Roy couldn’t reach him.

“What are you doing hiding behind a force-field, bugfucker?” said Roy. “Why don’t you come over here and face me like a man?!”

“Oh, what are you going to do? Get your girlfriend to beat me up for you?” said the Mandrarian. “I don’t think so.”

“Don’t think you’ve seen the last of me! No matter where you go, I’ll track you down!”

“Considering the success you’ve had so far, I’m really scared,” he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He put his arms around Roy’s girlfriend and his sister, and started necking them. The girls, who had just finished fucking a few moments before, responded to the alien’s touch and started getting hot again. Roy banged on the force-field with his fists, to no avail. The alien started laughing. Roy finally gave up and went back to his car.

A little while later, Roy, Larua and Dima were back at his apartment. Laura was putting Dima to bed. Roy just sat moping on the couch, his face buried between his hands.

Laura came out of the bedroom. “Are you OK, Master?”

“No, I’m not.”

“What’s the mater?” She sat down on the couch and put her arm around him.

“I just wanted to save my girlfriend, but all I’ve managed to do is fuck things up worse. Now they’ve captured my sister, and I nearly got Dima captured too. I feel so inadequate.”

“You know, size doesn’t make any difference to me at all.”

“What?”

“Sorry, Master. I think they programmed me to say that automatically. Go on.”

“It’s so frustrating. Maybe I should just quit trying before I make things even worse.”

“Master, you shouldn’t look at things that way. After all, you saved me from the aliens, right?”

“I guess so.”

“And while you couldn’t save your sister, you were able to distract the aliens and probably saved lots of other women from being captured.”

“Small consequence.”

“Master, I’m suposed to help you succeed in your goals. I know that if you quit now, you’ll never be able to live with yourself. You can’t succeed if you don’t try.”

Roy found himself looking at Laura in a whole new light. He thought that the Mandrarians had programmed her to be an empty-headed sex-toy bimbo, yet she was beginning to make a lot of sense to him. Ever since she beat up the Mandrarian, she seemed to be acting different.

Suddenly, they started hearing sounds coming from the bedroom. They ran in and saw Dima tossing and turning in bed, and talking in her sleep. Laura sat on the bed next to her and tried to sooth her.

“Shhh... Try to get some rest,” said Laura, while she stroked Dima’s jet-black hair.

“Paddi? Is that you?” said Dima, deleriously.

“No, Dima. It’s me, Laura. You really should try to get some sleep.”

“Paddi! Gotta save Paddi from the aliens!”

“Yes, Dima. We’ll go save Paddi soon. But first, you have to get some rest.”

“Rest... Must rest... Paddi...” Dima turned on her side and went back to sleep.

Laura looked up at Roy with a concerned look on her face. “Is she going to be alright, Master?”

“The only thing we can do is wait and see. She isn’t acting like a slave anymore. I guess that’s a good sign.”

“Who is Paddi, Master? Was she that other girl at your sister’s house?”

“I think so. I think she was someone that Dima used to care for very much...”

* * *

It was back before the Mandrarians had taken over her planet. One what seemed like any other morning, Dima awoke. Lying in bed next to her was Paddi.

“Good morning, lover,” said Dima.

“Morning,” said Paddi.

“I wish that we didn’t have to go to work and that we could stay together all day.”

“Why don’t you quit your job then? I make more than enough money for both of us.”

“Paddi, I know that I’m just an engineer while your a teacher. You play a much more important role in society and you make a whole lot more money than I do. I wish you wouldn’t hold it over me like that.”

“ ‘Hold it over?’ What do you mean?”

“I feel like I can make a contribution to this relationship, too.”

Paddi kissed Dima again. “Dima, I would love you the same no matter what you did. All that matters is that we’re together.”

“Yes, but—”

“Dima, do you love me?”

“Of course I love you!”

“Will we be together forever?”

“Yes, forever!”

“Well, then, let’s not argue about something silly like our jobs. What’s really important is the two of us!” Before Dima could say anything else, Paddi embraced Dima and plunged her tongue into Dima’s mouth.

Suddenly, Dima didn’t feel like arguing any more. As she kissed Paddi, Dima gently ran her fingers through Paddi’s silken blonde hair. Dima was becoming aroused, and she could tell that Paddi was getting even more aroused. Paddi had to break the kiss since she was now panting heavily.

Dima started kissing and licking Paddi’s neck, which she knew would driver Paddi wild. “Mmm... Yes!” said Paddi. “That feels so good!”

Somewhat abruptly, Paddi rolled over in bed until she was lying directly on top of dima. Dima found herself lying on her back, with Paddi’s two large breasts in her face, heaving up and down. She responded by licking them, making a soft swirling pattern with her tongue. When Paddi’s hardened nipple passed over her mouth, Dima sucked on it, and then she give it a gentle bite.

“Oh! Oh yes!” cried Paddi. As Dima kissed, licked and caressed her body, Paddi slowly pushed her body forwards over top of Dima. Dima was now planting soft angel kisses over Paddi’s firm tummy. She also started licking Paddi’s navel, which was especially sensitive.

Paddi kept pushing her body forward until it became absolutely clear to Dima what Paddi wanted. Eventually, Paddi had moved until she was kneeling on top of Dima, with her legs spread open, and Dima’s face in between.

It was a somewhat awkward position for Dima, but she obliged nonetheless. She began to lick Paddi’s swollen clit. Paddi was now moaning loudly. “Oh! Oh yes! Ohhh! Oh God!” Paddi’s back arched, and her body shuddered. ‘Ohhh! Ohhh!! Ohhhhh!!!”

Paddi caught her breath, and went to lie in bed next to Dima. She took a glance over at the alarm clock. “Oh, my God,” said Paddi. “I’m late for work!” she suddenly ran into the shower, leaving Dima lying in bed alone. Dima sighed, rolled over and lay there a little while longer.

“Good morning, class!” said Paddi.

“Good morning, teacher!” responded her students. There were nineteen girls in Dima’s class.

“Today, class, we’re going to learn what is was like on our world before all the men died off.”

“There were sighs of disappointment throughout the class. One of the girls raised her hand. “Teacher, do we have to learn about this? Can’t we learn about something more important?”

Another girl agreed. “Yeah. Can’t we learn some more math instead?”

“All right, class, settle down,” said Paddi. “It’s important to learn about the mistakes of the past, so that we don’t repeat them.”

“So why did they let all of the men die off?” asked one of the students.

“Basically, they became obsolete. They no longer played a useful role in society.”

“Why was that?”

“We women discovered that we could do any job a man could do—As good as or better than any man. Besides, men were starting to be a pain to keep around. All they kept doing were stupid things like making war and bossing women around.

“Finally, it go to the point where women realized that there was only one reason left why we needed men—We needed them so we could have children. But science provided us with a way of solving that one final problem. We figured out a way to make a woman pregnant by fusing together the egg cells of two women—we no longer needed the sperm cells of men. This had the additional benefit of only producing females as offspring. Can anybody tell me why?

Several girls in the classroom raised their hands. “It’s because the egg cells don’t carry the Y chromosome. Two egg cells would only produce an XX chromosome pair,” said one of the girls.

“Correct. So once women realized that men were no longer necessary, they stopped having sex with men, and no more male children were being born.”

“But werent’ the men upset about it?”

“They were—but there was nothing they could do about it. They were out of luck. Eventually, all the men on our world died off, and we didn’t have to worry about all the problems caused by men any more.”

Dima sat in her office and busily worked on her drawings. She worked for a company that build spaceships. When she was a little girl, she wanted to be a pilot. She often dreamed of flying through the limitless bounds of space. Unfortunately, her application to the acadamy was rejected, and she had to settle for designing spaceships instead of flying them.

Dima was trying to concentrate, but she kept getting distracted by some sort of commotion that was going on outside the door. “What is all that noise?” she said to Arcia, the woman she shared an office with.

“I don’t know,” said Arcia. “Let me check.” She went over and opened the door and said, “Hey! could you keep it down out there? Some of us are trying to—Oh my God!” Arcia’s face turned a pale white.

“What is it?” asked Dima.

“It’s... It’s... It’s a man!”

A Mandrarian foced his way into the office. “Here’s a couple more!” he said.

“This isn’t possible!” said Arcia. “There haven’t been any men on this planet for hundreds of years!”

“Lucky for us”, said the Mandrarian. “Usually, the men on a planet hassle us when we try to steal their women.”

He slowly approached Dima. “No! Get away from me!” She cowered away from him in the corner.

The alien stopped. “This one is weak and passive. I’ll get the stronger woman first.” He turned and pointed his hypno-ray gun at Arcia, and fired.

Arcia quickly succommed to the enthralling beam of light that was fired into her eyes. Irresistable commands were planted deep into her mind. Commands that told her she was a slave. She had to submit to a man.

The hypno-ray stopped firing, and Arcia came out of her trance. Never before had she gazed upon a man before, yet the sight of him drove her wild with lust! Incredible new sensations had been awoken inside of her! She felt so soft and submissive! She was so hot, she ripped off her clothes and screamed, “Please take me, Master!”

The alien grimaced. “Boy, that was disappointing. She gave in right away, she didn’t give any struggle at all.” He shrugged his shoulders. ”Oh, well.” He grabbed Arcia and kissed her, and that was enough to give her a violent orgasm. The pleasure was so intense that she fainted.

The alien turned his attention back to Dima. “Let’s hope that you’ll be a little more entertaining.” Dima, who was crouched down in the corner, suddenly sprang forward and knocked the alien down to the floor. She bolted out the door and ran down the hallway.

“Wow,” said the alien. “I guess that one wasn’t as passive as I first thought.”

Another Mandrarian, who had just finished enslaving the women in the office across the hall, came over and helped the first Mandrarian up off the floor. “You know, I was thinking,” he said.

“What’s that?”

“Maybe we should use a force-field or something, to keep the women from running away like that.”

“Hmmm... You may be on to something there...”

Adjunct to the building where Dima worked was a hangar, where prototypes of new spaceships were build. Dima often went there after hours to see the spaceships she helped designed as they were being made. Now she was there, hiding in fear. She had never been as frightened before in her life! She was so confused, she didn’t know what to do next!

Suddenly, she heard voices. They were deep voices that had to belong to the alien invaders. Dima listened in on what they were saying.

“Stage one of our plan is nearly complete. We’ve siezed control of their space vessels, to prevent any of the women from escaping the planet. This hangar is the last of them.”

“Excellent. What comes next?”

“we’ve started moving into sate two, which is taking control of vital government institutions: The legislature, the courts, and the schools.”

The schools. Dima gasped when she realized what that meant. They were going after Paddi. Dima’s mind suddenly became clear and focused, she now knew exactly what she had to do.

“Did you hear something?” asked one of the Mandrarians.

“Over there!” said the other. He pointed at Dima, who ran across the floor and jumped into the cockpit of one of the spaceships. “Stop her!”

Even though she had never flown this spaceship before, she knew its controls better than anybody else. After all, she was the one who designed them. The ship was her latest prototype, capable of both atmospheric and deep space flight. It also had a set of lasers, which she used to blast her way through the hanger door. She fired the thrusters, and left the two Mandrarians behind in her dust.

“Dammit! One of the females got away!”

“Don’t worry about it,” consoled the other alien. “It’s just one woman. How much trouble could she possibly cause?”

Through the spaceship’s communication panel, Dima patched a call through to Paddi’s school. Paddi’s face appeared on the video screen, looking very angry. “How many times have I told you not to interrupt me in the middle of class?” said Paddi.

“Paddi, I’m on my way to your school. I’ll be there in just a few minutes. You’ve got to hide until then!”

“What are you talking about? And where are you calling from?’

“Listen to me, Paddi. Our world is being invaded by aliens. Alien men. And they’re heading for your school. I’m coming to save you!”

“Dima, is this your idea of a joke? If it is, then I don’t think that it’s—” Paddi turned and looked off to the side. “What are you doing here? Oh no! NO!!” Dima could see the hypno-ray being shined into Paddi’s eyes, just like it was done to Arcia. Then the screen went blank.

“Paddi!!” screamed Dima. She pushed the ship’s thrusters all the way to maximum, and sped towards the school.

Paddi’s students sat at their desks, patiently waiting for their teacher to return. “How long do you think she’s going to be?” one of the students asked.

“They said it was an emergency call. I hope that she’s going to be OK,” said another.

Eventually, Paddi walked back into the classroom. Her face was flushed red, and she was covered with sweat. “Teacher, are you alright?” asked a student.

Paddi gave a great big smile to the class. “I’ve never been better in my life,” she beamed. “Class, I’ve got someone very special for you to meet. I want you to meet OUR LORD AND MASTER!”

An alien walked through the doorway and fired a wide-beam hypno-ray into the classroom. Quickly, all of the students were staring blankly into space, in a deep, deep trance.

“Paddi, you have done well,” said the Mandrarian. “Now you must prepare your class for their new lives as my slaves.”

Paddi was overjoyed! She looked over her students and felt a thrill as she realized how she was bringing them the same feelings of happiness and contentment she now felt. “Repeat after me,” she said to the enthralled girls. “I am a slave.”

“I am a slave,” her students repeated in unison.

“My only purpose is to give pleasure to my Master!”

“My only purpose is to give pleasure to my Master!”

“I will eagerly obey any command my Master gives me!” Just saying the words was making Paddi incredibly hot!

“I will eagerly obey any command my Master gives me!” Hearing the words from her students made her even hotter!

“I love the way my Master makes me feel submissive and docile.”

“I love the way my Master makes me feel submissive and docile.” The students were now squirming in their seats from the incredible sexual urges that were building in them!

Paddi, in the throes of sexual desire, ripped off her blouse. She was panting heavily, and her two large breasts were heaving up and down. Unable to control herself, she began fondling her nipples vigorously. Her students took this as a sign that they should do the same, and soon their blouses and bras were strewn all over the floor, and all thirty-eight tits were being eagerly rubbed and squeezed.

“Oh, God! I’m so hot!” exclaimed Paddi, which her students repeated with equal passion.

“I will always obey my Master!”

“I will always obey my Master!”

“Very good, Paddi,” said the alien. “You have done well.”

Paddi moaned with delight! She had been able to please her Master! Her class, too, moaned in unison.

“Now you must give an example to your class on how to suck their Master’s cock!” The Mandrarian became naked, and for the first time in their lives, the students gazed upon the real live penis of a man. A couple of girls in the back row had to squint their eyes. Paddi removed the rest of her clothes and kneeled down in front of her Master.

The class watched in awe as their Master’s penis became erect as Paddi grasped it in her hands and brought it to her mouth. It became perfectly stiff as she began kissing and licking it. With loving attention she slowly took him into her moth. As she sucked and sucked she took him deeper and deeper.

Finally, he started screaming, “Yes! Yes! I’m coming!” Paddi pulled out just in time for the whole class to be rewarded witht he sight of his jism being squirted all over her face. She eagerly lapped it all up.

The Mandrarian regained his composure, and turned his attention back to the classroom of slave-girls. “All right, everyone!” he barked. “Stand up and remove the rest of your clothes!” They all quickly obeyed, and soon they were all naked, standing at attention next to their desks.

He walked up to a girl in the first row. She had long, wavy light brown hair, which looked perfect next to her naked skin. She stared at the Mandrarian with a look of utter awe and wonder in her eyes.

“Do you submit to your Master?” he asked.

“My body and soul are yours,” she said. He kissed her, and since she was under the spell of the hypno-ray, she immediately had the most intense orgasm of her life!

And so he went down the line. He went up to each girl and gave her the orgasm that would permanently enslave her to his will.

About halfway through the class, he came up to a girl who was tall and athletic. She had broad shoulders, a flat stomach, and a firm, tight ass. Like the other girls, he asked her, “Are you ready to submit to your Master?”

But suddenly, the girl shook her head and blinked her eys, and snapped out of her trance. “No!” she screamed, “no!” She turned and ran away from him.

“Stop her!” he yelled. Obediently, all the girls in the class ran after her and tackled her to the floor. She was strong, but she was no match against the pile of naked slave-girls on top of her. “Hold her arms and legs,” he ordered. They held the disobedient girl down in the spread-eagle position.

Still struggling against the naked bodies that were pinning down her arms and legs, she spat at the man standing over her. “I will never submit to any man!” she proclaimed. “I am a free woman.”

The Mandrarian laughed at her. “Well, you’re barely a woman, and you don’t look very free to me.” He went over to the girl’s desk and started rummaging through her knapsack. “In fact, when you have an orgasm, you will permanently become my slave, and the concept of freedom will vanish from your pretty little head forever. And as you can see by the way your fellow students reacted, it won’t take very much to give you one.” He found what he was looking for in the knapsack. “Ah-hah! Now how did I know I would find one of these?” He pulled out the girl’s vibrator.

He knelt on the floor next to where the girl was being pinned down. He turned on the vibrator, and ever so gently, he lightly brushed it over the girl’s clitoris. “Oh!” screamed the girl.

“You see?” said the alien. “It won’t take very much at all to give you an orgasm. But you know what? I’m not going to let you have one until you beg for it!” He started brushing the vibrator over the girl’s naked flesh, but he carefully avoided going anywhere near her clit. The girl started moaning again.

“Now I asked you a question,” he continued. “Are you ready to submit to your Master?” With the vibrator, he carefully traced a spiral pattern over her body, each time around he got a little closer to the girl’s pussy.

The girl struggled and struggled to break free, but it was no use! Finally, she couldn’t stand it any more! “Please, I beg to submit!” she shouted. “Please! Master!” The Mandrarian pressed the vibrator against her clitoris, and instantly, she had the biggest orgasm of them all!

“Thank you for letting me come, Master,” said the girl, who was now permanently enslaved to the alien.

Throughout all of this, Paddi was on the other side of the classroom, looking out the window. “Is there something the matter?” asked Paddi’s Master.

“I thought I saw somebody outside, Master, but I guess I was wrong.”

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Dima ran from the school back to her spaceship. She had arrived too late.

* * *

Dima awoke. She found herself lying in a bed, with Roy and Laura standing over her.

“Dima! Are you OK?” asked Roy.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” said Dima, even though it was obvious she was still pretty groggy.

Suddenly, Dima’s locator started making noises. “It’s the Mandrarians! They’re attacking again!” said Roy. He grabbed the locator from the nightstand and examined it. “Hmmm... I can’t seem to make out these readings. What do they mean?” He handed the locator to Dima.

Dima looked at the locator, and immediately became distressed. “This doesn’t mean that the Mandrarians are attacking again, it means that their spaceship is getting ready to leave orbit!”

“What?”

“The Mandrarians are leaving Earth and moving onto another planet.” She started getting out of bed. “I’ve got to follow them.”

“Wait a minute,” said Dima. “What makes you think that you’re coming with me?”

“Why not?”

“It’s one thing to have you helping me here on Earth, but I can’t be dragging people around the galaxy with me...”

“Just a little while ago, I might have agreed with you,” said Roy. “I was so unsure of myself, I was ready to quit. But Laura made me realize that I need to try to save my girlfriend and my sister. It’s the only way I can get my self-confidence back.”

“Out of the question.” Dima started walking towards the door, but she stumbled and almost fell.

“You’re not fully recovered yet,” said Roy. “You’re in no condition to fly alone.”

“I’m an aerospace engineer, I can help you fly.”

“You’re an engineer?” said Dima.

“I thought you said that you worked behind the counter at Radio Shack, Master,” said Laura.

“That’s just temporary,” said Roy. He turned to Dima and looked her directly in the eye. “I tried to save my girlfriend from the aliens, and I failed. If I quit now, I’ll never be able to live with myself. Please let me go with you.”

“I understand,” said Dima. “We have much in common. Hurry up, we don’t have much time. My spaceship is parked on the roof of your building.”

Dima, Roy and Laura went up to the roof and entered Dima’s spaceship. Roy took a quick glance around. In the front was the cockpit, with room for two pilots. In the middle was a small kitchenette, off to the side was a tiny room with a toilet and a shower. In the rear was a table and a couple of cots. “Jeez,” said Roy, ”it looks like a space Winnebago.”

“It’s very practical,” said Dima. She and Roy sat in the cockpit. Laura sat down in the back. Dima hit the thrusters, and soon they were zooming through the atmosphere towards outer space.

A little while later, they were clear of the Earth, and were flying through the solar system. Roy watched carefully as Dima piloted, and he quickly learned all of the ship’s controls. He also noticed that Dima was still very tired, and that she was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

“You’re still feeling the effects from your attack,” said Roy. “You need to go in the back and lie down for a while.”

“Can you handle the ship by yourself?” asked Dima.

“Piece of cake.”

Dima got up and walked back to one of the cots. She was reluctant to leave Roy alone flying the ship, but the instant her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light, and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash. “What is it?” asked Laura.

Roy looked out the side window. “It’s the Mandrarian ship!” he said. “They were waiting here to ambush us!” The Mandrarian ship turned and headed straight towards them. “My sister and my girlfriend are aboard that ship! I can’t fire at them, and they know it!”

Roy tried to maneuver out of the way, but it was too late. The Mandrarians fired again, and scored a direct hit. The console in front of Roy exploded. There was a bright flash of light, and sparks started flying into Roy’s face.

“Jesus Christ!” screamed Roy. “Why can’t a technologically advanced civilization design a ship’s console that doesn’t explode on impact?!”

“Master! Are you all right?”

Roy blinked his eyes a few times. “I can’t see anything! The flash of light blinded me!”

“What are we going to do, Master?!’

“Laura, take a look out the window, and tell me what the Mandrarian ship is doing.”

“The ship is heading away from us, Master. They’re leaving.”

“They’re leaving? Why would they try to destroy us and then leave without finishing us off?”

Suddenly, an emergency signal started going off. “Warning,” said a disembodied voice. “Insufficient escape velocity. Collision with the sun in four minutes.”

“Oh, my God!” screamed Laura. “We’re going to crash!”

“Laura, calm down!” said Roy, sternly. “We’re going to be OK.”

“Should I try to wake Dima, Master?”

“Forget it. If she hasn’t awoken through all of this, we’re not going to be able to do it now. You’re going to have to fly the ship.”

“Me, Master? I don’t know anything about flying a spaceship!”

“That’s OK, I’ll tell you what to do. Just sit down.”

Laura sat down in front of the set of controls that hadn’t blown up. “Master, I can’t do this. All of those buttons and dials—it’s too complicated!”

“It’s not so bad,” said Roy. “If you stop and think about it, it will all make sense.”

Laura started to cry. “I’m just a slave-girl, Master. I’m not supposed to think!”

“Well, I’m you Master, and I order you to think!” shouted Roy.

“Y-yes, Master,” said Laura, meekly. “Tell me what to do.”

“You see that lever to your left? That’s the thruster. It controls how fast the ship accelerates. The control to the right? That turns the ship side-to-side. Try to turn the ship.”

Hesitantly, Laura started playing with the controls. “It’s working! The ship is turning!”

“Good. I want you to turn the ship so that it’s directly facing the sun.”

“OK, we’re facing the sun.”

“Now push the thruster all the way forward.”

“What?! You want me to fly directly into the sun?!”

“The only way we can escape the pull of the sun’s gravity is to slingshot around the sun. Now do it!”

Laura’s hand was shaking as she slowly pushed foward on the thruster. “All the way!” shouted Roy.

Laura pushed the thruster all the way. The ship started speeding closer and closer towards the sun. When Laura looked and saw the huge ball of fire out the window, she started to panic. “Oh, my God! We’re gonna crash! WE’RE GONNA CRASH!!” she screamed.

“Listen to me!” shouted Roy. “We’re not going to crash! The sun is a lot bigger and a lot further away than it seems! We’ll be OK as long as you stay calm! Are you calm?!”

Laura took a couple of deep breaths. “I’m OK now.”

“Good. Now very slowly, I want you to steer the ship towards the sun’s horizon. We want to go around the sun, not through it. If you turn too quickly, though, we’ll only end up heading into the sun even faster.”

“OK, the ship is turning.”

Roy sat down in the chair next to Laura, and fasted his seat belt. “You better strap yourself down, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

“What about Dima?”

“She’s lying down in the back, she should be OK.”

As they flew closer and closer to the sun, the ship started shaking violently. Laura reached over, grabbed Roy’s hand, and squeezed it tightly. For a few tense moments, Roy and Laura sat quietly as the ship got pulled around the sun. Finally, the ship came around the other side and started shooting away from the sun.

“We did it!” yelled Laura.

“I told you it was easy.” Roy started rubbing his eyes. “I think my eyesight is starting to come back. I can see the shapes of things.” He squinted, and he could see a fuzzy pink blob right in front of him. “What the hell is that?” he asked.

But suddenly, Roy felt Laura’s lips—Laura’s hot lips—pressed against his. Roy realized what the pink blob was as Laura’s naked body straddled his as he sat in the pilot’s chair.

“Oh, God, Roy, I’m so hot!” Laura whispered in Roy’s ears, as she reached down with her hands and ripped his shirt open. “Please fuck me now, I can’t stand it any longer!” she pleaded, as if Roy actually had a choice in the matter.

Laura explored Roy’s chest and back with her hands, while Roy felt Laura’s mouth and tongue all over his face and neck. He reached out with his hands and grabbed Laura’s breasts, which were hanging right in front of him. “Oh!” exclaimed Laura as he pinched her nipples between his fingers. “Oh, hader!” Roy squeezed them harder. “Yes! Yes!”

“I need to fuck you so badly, Roy!” Laura writhed as she sat on top of Roy, rubbing her wet crotch against his. He still had his pants on, and his erection was becoming painful. “Oh, please! I need it now!” pleaded Laura. Roy reached down to try to unfasten his pants, but he had trouble keeping Laura off of him long enough to do it.

Finally, Roy succeeded in pulling his pants down, and his penis quickly sprang to attention. “Oh, yes!” screamed Laura at the sight of his cock. She was glad that Roy wasn’t like those puny aliens.

Laura rubbed her hot pussy up against Roy’s penis, and it soon became hard as steel. Laura grabbed it with her hand and guided it into her dripping wet cunt. “Oh, Yes! That feels so good!” she said as she felt Roy enter her.

“Yes, Roy! Yes! Yes!” said Laura as she slide her tight wet pussy up and down over Roy’s rigid shaft. Laura moaned louder and louder as she rode Roy’s cock.

Unable to see clearly, Roy’s other senses were even more attuned to what was going on. The touch of Laura’s smooth naked flesh, the musky scent, the intense breathy sounds of Laura’s moans, they all seemed much more intense! And of course, the feel of Laura’s tight pussy around his cock was incredible!

Laura’s moans became even more intense as she began to approach orgasm. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she said as she went faster and faster! Laura’s back arched, and she looked up into the sky and let out an incredible scream! “Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!!”

Laura kept on riding Roy’s cock, and soon he could feel the intense orgasm that was building up inside of him! “I’m coming!” he yelled, and he began to shoot hi shot jism into Laura! An unbelievable wave of pleasure surged through his body! At the peak of pleasure, Roy could only see an intense white light! Suddenly, his vision returned to normal. “I can see!” he yelled.

Even though Roy was finished, Laura was still riding Roy’s cock up and down. Roy could see that Laura was getting ready to come again! “Oh, Roy! Yes, Roy! Yes! Yes!!” she screamed as yet again, her back arched and her body shuddered! This time, Roy had a clear view of the beautiful look of ecstacy on Laura’s face!

Finally satisfied, Laura unstraddled herself from Roy. She sat on his lap and the two held each other tightly.

“You can see now?” asked Laura.

“Yeah. I can see perfectly fine now. Go figure.”

Laura kissed Roy again. “You have no idea how good that felt,” she said.

“I think I can imagine,” he said. “I just have one question.”

“What’s that?”

“How come you started calling me ‘Roy’ instead of ‘Master’?”

To Be Continued...