The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Mind Worms”

(mc, f/f, sf)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

You wanted space aliens a la ‘the Faculty’, you got ‘em.

Mind Worms, part Two

The sun filtered in through the gauzy curtains, dappling the Robeson’s living room with amber light. Carol Robeson lay on the sofa, reading her latest Harlequin Romance, enjoying the peace of the early afternoon. Birds chirped in the back yard.

Carol realized that she had almost dozed off, her book resting lightly on her stomach. She was still in the loose jeans and old t-shirt from the morning’s cleaning, and the sofa’s comfort had lulled her into relaxation.

There was a knocking at the front door. Carol started, and as she hurried to the door, wondered how long it had been going on. She arrived at the front double doors and peered through the peephole.

A small blond woman stood on the porch, just past the welcome mat. She was staring directly at the door below the peephole. She was dressed in nice slacks and a light blue print blouse, and carried a briefcase of some sort. Carol sighed. They didn’t get many salespeople this far out of town. She toyed with the idea of not answering the door, but the woman looked pleasant enough and Carol wasn’t doing anything better.

She unlocked the deadbolt, and swung the door open. The woman’s gaze swung up and fastened on Carol’s. Carol waited for the start of the pitch, but the young blonde simply looked at her. So Carol started.

“Can I help you?”

“Hi,” the woman began, “I’m Tina Matthews, and I live just over in Indian Bend. I was wondering if you had heard about the state’s plan to build a medium security prison here in Halloran County?”

Carol’s eyes widened. The officials in Boise had done more underhanded things before, though she hadn’t heard of this yet. “No, I hadn’t!”

“Well, I don’t need to tell you, we’re not real thrilled with the idea in Indian Bend, and I came out here today to spread awareness of it here in Fulton. I have some pamphlets, and a petition you might be interested in signing.”

“Why, certainly. Say, do you want to come in? It’s hot out, and I have some cold drinks in the fridge.” Carol was pleased that Tina had driven out here just to tell her about the proposed prison. There was something about Tina’s eyes, though. They didn’t show any emotion. She stepped back to allow the smaller woman into the house.

The two of them walked through the foyer into the kitchen. “This is a marvelous house,” observed Tina.

“Thank you,” said Carol, “my husband works in the computer industry, and he telecommutes from here.”

“Is he home?” They walked into the kitchen. Carol was a bit unnerved by the direct question, said in the same flat voice as everything else Tina had said.

“Not yet, but he should be back anytime,” she lied. She opened the fridge, while Tina opened her case and rummaged around inside. “Here’s your—what?”

Tina was holding a little black device, and swiftly jabbed it into Carol’s arm.

A tremendous pain shot through Carol, and she arched her back, all her muscles stiffening uncontrollably. Through the screaming agony she could somehow make out the loud crackling of the device—the taser—and then the shattering of the glass of lemonade on the tile floor.

Tina removed the device, and Carol collapsed. Tina pulled a small syringe from her bag, and an ampule of greenish fluid. She filled the syringe, and took Carol’s limp arm. Finding a vein, she injected the tall brunette with the full contents.

Looking to either side, Tina then knelt down to hoist Carol, and pulled her over her shoulder. In her free hand, she picked up the case.

Through her pain, Carol wondered how this small woman could pick her up. Though the world was a red blur, Carol tried desperately to thrash about, to run away, but she had no control over any of her muscles. Even her screams came out as gurgling moans.

As though Carol weighed no more than a child, Tina carried her out through the foyer, up the stairs, and down the upstairs hall to the master bedroom. A long streamer of spittle trailed after her, from Carol’s helplessly open mouth.

Carol was flung on the king-size bed. Next to it, Tina wordlessly unbuttoned her own pants, letting them drop to the floor, and stepped out of them. Carol, unable to raise her head from its side, saw that the blonde’s crotch was entirely bare, and... glistened. As Tina stepped out of her pants, Carol had a long glimpse of her genitalia, and they looked swollen. Engorged. Shiny.

Then Tina was at the side of the bed, unbuttoning Carol’s jeans. Carol moaned louder, and tried as hard as she could to regain control of her body, to get away from this terrible woman. She managed to twitch, violently. Once.

Tina tugged Carol’s jeans off, past her ankles, and then gripped the elastic band of her underwear. She slid it down, revealing Carol’s dark pubis, and pulled the pink cotton off over Carol’s feet. The Tina mounted the bed, forcing Carol’s legs wide open, kneeling between them.

Carol’s head still lay tilted helplessly to the side, but then Tina reached down with one hand, gripping Carol’s chin and centering it. With the other, she reached past Carol to slide a pillow under it, propping Carol so that she was staring at the blonde’s belly.

It was large, as though the girl was in her second trimester of pregnancy. Carol realized that the blonde’s breasts, still under her blouse, were also much heavier than they should be for her frame. What was this pervert about to do to her?

Tina, kneeling, spread her own knees apart. Her pussy lips were red, swollen, and shone with wetness. Carol could see that Tina’s clitoris was aroused, standing clear of its hood. And then...

The head of a worm emerged from Tina’s pussy. It was the size of two fingers held together, and flattened at the tip. Carol’s eyes widened, and she began wimpering and trembling. Oh God, she thought, what the hell is happening?

The worm hesitated for a minute, and then stretched itself towards Carol’s pussy. It made contact, and Carol bucked as her sensitive region felt the warm wetness of it. She wanted more than anything to run away, but her muscles were still betraying her.

The worm pushed down the length of Carol’s labia, finding her entrance. Carol felt herself start to hyperventilate. The worm pushed its head into her. Behind it, emerging from Tina, Carol saw several more poking their wet heads out, around the body of the first.

She looked into Tina’s eyes. They were glassy, fixed on her own, but within them Carol saw what might have been the first emotion the girl had shown. Pleasure. Tina was enjoying this.

Carol twitched again, as the first worm’s tail fell out of Tina, and landed stickily on Carol’s inner thigh. It continued to drag itself inside of her, joined now by several other worms, just starting to push in alongside it. Carol kept trying to thrash about, but only succeeded in a few limp undulations.

Still more worms emerged from Tina, crawling along the stretched bodies connecting the two women, and burrowing into Carol. The first worm was already pushing against her cervix. There was a sharp sting, and then Carol felt the worm push on past.

Another worm had found her anus, and in Carol’s stunned state, it began entering her easily. It was soon joined by others.

The room was silent, aside from Carol’s light rapid breathing. Finally, the last worm dropped from Tina’s cunt, but the blonde remained, kneeling, exposing herself to Carol.

Carol could feel the worms inside her, moving around within her guts. Some of them had stopped moving, and strange prickles began to filter back to Carol from her insides.

She looked back at Tina. The blonde’s face was impassive, her eyes blank. Carol suddenly tried to scream again, but succeeded only in making a high pitched squeak. Finding she could make noise again, she spoke, in a small whisper that seemed loud in the still room.

“What,” she breathed, “what have you done to me?”

Tina simply stared at her. A globule of something shiny fell from her pussy lips, onto the blue coverlet.

Carol, feeling the prickles inside her multiplying, tried again. “Why?”

A long silence hung in the air. Carol’s lower torso was now tingling throughout. Then Tina spoke, in a quiet monotone.

“You are to be hostform. You are being transformed, now, into one.”

“Please... I don’t want...”

“Your wants as a fleshiform are irrelevant. Once you are hostform, you will be pleased that this has happened.”

“But... why me...”

“You are an attractive female, opportune for breeding. You live in an area that is remote, so you will be able to convert other fleshiform undetected. And, the young worms within me happened to ripen as I was in this area.”

Carol moaned. “Nooo... I don’t want to be like this...” Tina remained kneeling, impassive.

“Look into my eyes, Carol. Be calm.”

Carol tried to move, again, but succeeded only in raising one shoulder about an inch from the bed before collapsing back. Her thinking was getting fuzzy. She could feel electric tingles running up her spine. She looked at Tina’s eyes, again. They were so wide, so blank. They demanded Carol’s attention. Demanded that Carol stare into them. The pretty blue of them. Very pretty. Why was she looking at Tina’s eyes? Her pupils were very large. Dilated. Carol swum down into them.

* * *

The afternoon was drawing to a close. Tina was still in her kneeling position, watching Carol’s face. Carol’s eyes had closed some time ago. The muscle relaxant had worn off, and Carol’s limbs occasionally had moved, slowly. As though they were being tested, individually.

Carol’s eyes opened. Her gaze rolled slowly down from the ceiling, to meet Tina’s. Both pairs of eyes were fixed, blank. Carol spoke.

“My husband will not be home until next Thursday.”

“Good. You can become impregnated sooner?”

“Yes. I will seduce a neighbor’s teenage son.”

“Good.” Tina stood up, and stepped off the bed. Carol swung her legs closed, and pivoted on the bed, placing her feet on the floor and sitting up.

“Tina.”

“Yes?”

“My daughter will be returning from school in half an hour.”

“How old is she?”

“Eighteen.”

“Excellent. I have enough young remaining within me to transform one more fleshiform.” Carol felt a shudder pass through her as Tina spoke. The women looked at each other, then Carol spoke again.

“I will welcome her into the house. Then, you should be able to deal with her as you did me.”

“Good. Your masters will be able to enact more advanced physical transformations tonight, as your bodies sleep.”

Tina began putting her clothes back on. Carol sat a moment, feeling the fullness insider her, then joined Tina in getting dressed.

* * *

“Mom! I’m home!”

Lindsey came bouncing into the house from the garage. She ran into the kitchen, finding her mom standing by the island in the center. Carol was simply standing there, in her work-around-the-house clothes, arms at her sides.

“Hi, honey.” Carol smiled at Lindsey.

Lindsey noticed the hollowness of her eyes right away. “Mom? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, honey—I want you to meet someone.” She turned, facing the dining room. Tina stood up from the table, and came into the kitchen. “Lindsey, this is Tina. Tina, my daughter Lindsey.”

“Nice to meet you,” Tina said, moving towards Lindsey.

“Er, yeah.” Lindsey was unnerved by how zoned-out her mom looked. So did this Tina woman.

“Mom, can Charlotte spend the evening? I invited her over.”

Carol’s brow wrinkled. “Let me think about that, Lindsey.”

“But mom, I already said it was okay. She’ll be over in an hour. You said I could have friends over any time.”

Tina had moved up to where Lindsey was standing, and was holding out a hand. Weirded, Lindsey extended her hand to shake the strange blonde’s.

Tina gripped Lindsey’s hand tightly, and pulled her towards her. Lindsey, however, had been unnerved already, and as Tina whipped the taser up in her other hand, she pulled free of the smaller woman’s tight grip, and scrabbled backwards.

“What the fuck?” She ran around the counter to where her mother stood. “Mom, what the hell is this?”

Her mother grabbed her in a bear hug. Lindsey’s voice rose in panic. “Mom!?!” Tina rapidly strode around the counter, taser raised. “Mom, what the fuck? Let me go!” Lindsey kicked out, missing Tina.

The taser hit her with a loud pop, and Lindsey convulsed. Carol let her go, to slide to the floor, and leaned against the counter. Being in contact with Lindsey had given her a small fraction of the charge, enough to make her woozy.

Tina retrieved her case from the table, and pulled out another syringe, and ampule. She injected Lindsey with it. After the syringe was empty, she removed the needle from the girl’s arm, and looked at Carol.

“Carol. Are you recovered from the taser?”

“I am.”

Tina hoisted the eighteen-year-old’s body onto her shoulder, as she had Carol’s.

“Do you wish to watch me infect your daughter?”

Carol hesitated. Did she? Of course, her daughter must be made hostform. But there was some part of her, that was still covetous of her daughter’s safety.

She looked at Lindsey. This was not her daughter, this was fleshiform. And, as hostform, her daughter would exist to spread the masters. Spread them... just as they were about to be spread to her now.

This was Carol’s new life. It would also be Lindsey’s. Carol smiled.

“Yes.”

She followed Tina from the room.

* * *

Later, Tina knelt in exactly the same position she had assumed earlier that day, between the widely-spread legs of Lindsey. Her stomach was much smaller, now, though her breasts were still those of a pregnant woman. Carol stood, impassive, at the side of the bed. She knew that, within a few days, her own would be as full, or larger. So would Lindsey’s. Lindsey moaned softly. Already, the masters were binding into her.

Carol spoke. “Lindsey’s friend Charlotte will arrive shortly. What shall we do?”

Tina’s head turned, as smoothly as if it were hinged. She raised her gaze to Carol’s. “I have a strobe light in my bag. We will tase her, sedate her, and them I shall hypnotize her. I will cause her to forget anything unusual. If you and your daughter begin reproduction tomorrow, you should be able to infect Charlotte within the month.”

“Will the hypnosis last that long?”

“It will not have to. I will instruct you, before I leave. I will implant a hypnotic trigger in Charlotte that will irresistably sink her back into trance, and I will program her to return to you as often as possible to reinforce her programming. You will ensure that she is consistently obedient to the programming until she becomes hostform.”

“Yes, Tina.”

Lindsey moaned again, and one arm lifted briefly from the bed. Carol returned her gaze to the prone form of her daughter. Then, she left the bedroom, and went downstairs to get the taser, and wait for Charlotte.

END part Two