The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Your Own Business

MC, MF, FF, MD, MA, GR, HU

Synopsis

A program for tired and stress business executives to realise their fantasies

Thursday afternoon 12.30pm. Harry grabbed a moment from arranging his stall and looked around the computer trade exhibition. Nobody was taking a blind bit of interest in the stand, yet the expo was busy. He’d tidied the stall about five times already that morning. Something was wrong. He knew his PC peripherals were fine, in fact they better quality and cheaper than the main rival, but as Sales Director he could see his quarterly bonus slipping through his fingers. He turned to his co-worker, “Annie, look after the stall, I’m going walkabout”.

Harry grabbed a coffee, as usual the idiots at the kiosk had loaded it way too full and so as soon as the lid went on it managed to spurt and drip down his hand and onto his shirt cuff. This was turning into a real shit day.

He plodded on about the expo, it was sure was busy in places, he bumped into the back of a crowd at a stand, he looked up and saw it was a rival company, “How’d they do that, how come they’re so bloody busy?”

He glimpsed a gorgeous redhead handing out some product literature, she winked and Harry knew he had to get close for a better view. The girl was beautiful, a 9 out of 10 easily, in fact all the girls on the stand were.

Smiling to himself in the background was the rival’s head of sales Joe. Joe had one of these new handheld PCs and was busy booking a cruise on the profits from today’s sales.

“Hey Joe, what’s the secret?” Harry shouted over, “Mind Your Own Business!!” Joe shouted back with glee.

“Bastard!” muttered Harry. He noticed that all the girls as well as being incredibly sexy were wearing revealing clothes and wait could he really see the redhead’s nipples through the fabric? The girls were inviting some select customers into a backroom one by one. He moved in on the redhead and began talking to her, perhaps he could find out what was so attractive about the display, part from her of course. “I’m Harry Steel the head of sales for . . . " She placed her fingers on his lips to quieten him and she whispered, “Today, we have a one day special offer, would you like more details? Walk this way please. " Holding Harry’s hand and leading Harry into the backroom, she sat him down on a large couch:

“So I’m Sammy, pleased to meet you. Sit down here, make yourself comfortable and sit with your legs wide apart.”

Harry sat down as instructed and Sammy began to dance in front of him. It was a really sexy dance too, she peeled off her tight top and her skimpy shorts to reveal a perfect body with amazing tits. For the next ten minutes she danced for him. He could smell her perfume as her breasts brushed against his face. She slid down his body and he loved that feeling of her tits rubbing up and down over his crotch, her ass rubbing his dick and when she climbed on his lap, her pussy grinding down on his dick. For such a gorgeous girl, she was a really horny dancer and it was wickedly brilliant! Sammy finished the dance by unzipping Harry’s trousers and giving his hard-on a quick squeeze and kissing him on the cheek.

Harry started to get ready to go outside again, “Wow!! So I suppose you want me to buy something now?” Sammy pulled on her top over her tits, “No, not really, as I said it’s an expo special offer, just remember us.”

Harry stood up, adjusted his clothing and as he made his way back through to the display area, he spotted a CD case, sticking out Joe’s briefcase with “Mind Your Own Business—A Program for Success In Business”. So that’s what the bastard meant, Mind Your Own Business was a training programme. Bending down as if to tie his shoelaces, he reached over and popped the CD in his pocket.

Harry made his way back to his stand. Annie was looking really bored. “Annie, take the rest of the day off, let’s quit and get back to the hotel”.

Back at the hotel, Harry poured himself a gin and tonic, laid down on the bed and opened the box. There were two CDs, one was a software CD and the other was an audio CD labelled Disk 1. He put the audio CD in his Walkman and pressed play.

A gentle rhythm of drumming and maybe a beach could be heard in the background, and then a voice started “Mind your own business is a program for business, through it you find your rewards as you learn to control what you desire”

“Sit comfortably, exhale and relax,” said the voice, it was an educated woman’s voice, perhaps about late 30s, it was reassuring as well as confident.

“Close your eyes and rest your body, as you relax further you will begin to accept the Mind Your Own Business program. This program and its associated computer software will let you find your rewards and control what you desire”

“Now take another deep breath and relax further, you are quite sleepy and your mind is becoming void, you enjoy this feeling and you are becoming totally receptive to the Mind Your Own Business message”

“Now clear your mind and vision how you want your office to be. Vision in your mind how people look, vision in your mind how people behave. Take some time to envision your perfect working environment. What are the people in your office doing? Are they happy and focussed on their work? Finally picture your reward for your new perfect working environment.”

Harry began to think of his ideal office. He knew he wanted drop dead gorgeous staff and he’d also like them to be more flirty with him, the customers and each other and if they showed some tit or nice long legs then that would be great as well. The staff would also have to be outgoing, as we needed more sales and having the sexiest staff would only help. His mind drifted back to the Expo and he thought that he needed a display just like he saw earlier. Harry then began to think about his reward, he thought about lying back in the Seychelles with a young masseuse with perky tits rubbing oil into his chest as the sun rose over the palm trees.

“Now that you have a picture of your future, you shall make it a reality,” said the voice.

It continued “Mind Your Own Business allows you to control at will the people you work with. Your staff will dutifully do all that you ask and will please you at all times, you will do this through controlling their thoughts and actions. You should ensure that staff are pre-programmed for their commands using the enclosed software which is to be loaded onto their computers.”

“After the count of 5, you will be wide awake and refreshed, your powers to control people will start from the beginning of your next working week 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . beginning to become awake 2 . . . 1 awake”.

Monday morning, 7:45. Harry got to the office early and loaded the software onto the entire companies central server and located it in the start-up program folder. As soon as all the workers switched on their PC and heard the welcome message they would start to become receptive to the initial message. At 9am he watched as the office staff switched on their computers, they all stared blankly at the screen for about five minutes and then one by one they all smiled and carried on with their work.

Harry began to plan his week ahead, first of all he needed sexy staff, this lot dressed far too frumpily. He composed an internal memo to all the female staff in the corporation:

“Looking around the office, I’m sure you all agree that we need to improve the looks of the staff. There are too many ugly women who think wearing cardigans is suitable for a work environment; the directors and I agree that this is damaging our profits. Therefore to remedy this situation, you will have your work colleagues rank your sexiness on a scale of 1 to 10. If you are below 8, then you will be relocated to our downtown office. Male members of staff have already been relocated downtown. You will not miss them.”

“All those with a rating of 8 or above will report to the 5th floor at 9am Tuesday morning. It will please you to move offices to my floor”.

As soon as the memo began to circulate he called Miss Jackson the HR director into the office: “Miss Jackson, you’ll have seen my memo? The good news for you is that I have already rated you as a 9. However I shall require you to dress differently from now on.” Miss Jackson looked at her brown business suit, she thought it was perfect for her work. “Your clothes don’t show your body off well enough. I wish you to buy an outfit from that sex shop across the street.”

“Of course Mr Steel, are the other girls to dress the same?” Miss Jackson queried, “No, they shall dress as I please. Report back here in two hours dressed in your new attire”.

Monday 11am. Miss Jackson returned to Harry’s office wearing black PVC cat-suit and black high heeled boots and carrying a short tassled whip. It showed off her tits and ass very well, very well indeed: “Suits a director of HR, doesn’t it?” Miss Jackson asked, “Yes it does, it pleases me greatly”

Harry took hold of the whip and with the tassled end, stroked it against the material covering Miss Jackson’s nipples, causing her nipples to stiffen and her to shiver: “How sexy are you feeling?” “Very.” “It suits your ass very well” he said admiringly “You shall come to work each day dressed like this”. “Of course,” replied Miss Jackson.

Tuesday morning 9am. The office was full of gorgeous women settling into their new workstations. The office was open plan and Harry smiled as looked and admired the view. Harry needed to stretch their obedience more. A new memo was needed “I’m very pleased with our new staff, Miss Jackson will lead your induction today and I am delighted to declare that tomorrow will be our first dress down day and you shall wear your most revealing clothes. Legs will be on display and you shall wear either short miniskirts (not longer than mid-thigh length) or hotpants. Tops must be worn open or see-through so that I can see your bras.”

Wednesday 2pm. After walking round the office and admiring his gorgeous staff, Harry composed another memo “I have to congratulate the staff on their looks and fashion sense, you have been giving me a raging stiffy all day long. Tonight you shall sleep peacefully and dream of having tits two sizes larger, by the morning your bras will no longer fit. Consequently tomorrow (Thursday) you shall dress as today but without wearing a bra. I shall see you all at your desks at 10am”

Thursday 10am. Harry began his inspection accompanied by Miss Jackson. As instructed all the women, were looking amazing, everyone was admiring everyone else’s new breasts. They smiled as Harry and Miss Jackson passed each desk. Cleavage was on sight everywhere; occasionally a nipple could be seen popping out from a blouse or stretching against see-through fabric.

“Miss Jackson, the staff do look sexier than ever, I think I need some relief now. Please choose a girl to come here now”, Miss Jackson scanned her eyes round the room, “Felicity, come here.”

Felicity, Miss Jackson explained, was straight out of college. She was 21, had shoulder length blonde hair. Dressed in a half open white blouse, a black miniskirt and black shoes, her nicely sized tits were doing their best to pop out from her top.

“Felicity, do you have a boyfriend?” Harry asked, “Yes, he’s called Brad” she replied quietly, “Do you have an active sex life with Brad?” Felicity blushed “No, I’m a virgin”.

Harry now knew why Miss Jackson had picked Felicity. “Felicity, please show how much you enjoy working for me”.

In front of the rest of the staff, Felicity began to undress, taking her blouse and skirt off she then danced up against Harry, pulled down his trousers and licked his balls before sucking on his cock. Felicity then went over to her desk and bent over so that Harry could see her cute bum and wriggled inviting him to cure her of her virginity. Harry was most pleased, Felicity’s pussy was warm and tight and she was moaning appreciatively. As the rest of the office girls watched on, he rammed into Felicity, giving her waves and waves of pleasure.

Harry zipped up his trousers and announced to the office: “Felicity, phone Brad, tell him he’s a loser and chuck him, you shall come to my place tonight, where you will be fucked senseless. Be at my place at 8 and wear something suitable”, “Yes Mr Steel”, she replied.

Back in his office, Harry asked Miss Jackson: “do you like women?” “Yes I do? “And are there any girls in the office that please your eye?” “Oh yes lots? But if I had to pick one in particular, it would be the Italian girl Alessia.”

Harry dialled Alessia’s extension and called her in.

“Alessia, do you like Miss Jackson?” Harry asked “Yes she is kind to me” her English wasn’t the best in the world, but she made up for it in her tanned complexion, great tits and gorgeous black wavy hair. “She make me happy and she always smiles at me.” “Alessia, Miss Jackson has the hots for you how does that make you feel?” Alessia began to look uncomfortable “I want to please her I do, but . . .” “Good, you shall please her now and you shall do as I say. Do you understand?” “Yes Mr Steel.” “Alessia, undress and lie down on the couch.”

Alessia only had on a mesh top and a red miniskirt, but she quickly stripped off and lay down. Miss Jackson took off her catsuit and then knelt down and started to kiss her way all over Alessia’s beautiful body, she then started to lick Alessia’s thighs before spending what seemed like hours in a 69 eating out Alessia’ pussy. As they lay together on the couch, Harry instructed Alessia to become Miss Jackson’s assistant, she was to pay particular attention to ensuring that the PVC was highly polished at all times.

Just before the end of the day, Harry and Miss Jackson met back to his office. “Take a new memo, Miss Jackson. ‘Now you have all been induced into the Mind Your Own Business program, next week we will start work on our sales technique.’”

Harry popped a mint into his mouth, “I’m going home now, Felicity’ll need more shagging . . . ahem programming”.

Thursday 8pm. Felicity rang the doorbell to Harry’s apartment. She was dressed wearing a black satin half cup bustier, short skirt and fishnets. “You wished me to be here?”

“Yes. Come in Felicty, I approve of the way you have dressed, you shall come to work like this always from now on. Please take a seat.”

“Felicity until today you were a virgin, do you have any fantasies about your sexlife?” Harry asked.

“Yes I have two and please call me Flick, Felicity is far too plain. I’ve always wanted to be hypnotised and commanded to do anything my master wants.” Harry smiled, she didn’t know that she was already being hypnotised, this MYOB program was so subtle it hurt. “And I’ve always wanted to a stripper, I’d love bring up a young guy from the audience and let him fuck me in front of all his mates.”

Harry then spoke “Felicity, I want you to close your eyes and feel the way your body is in pleasure when you dream about being on stage, feel free to stroke any part of your body that needs it. If you need to, take off any clothes that are in your way.”

Flick lay back on the couch, closed her eyes and began gently stroking her neck and then her boobs, before running a finger up the inside of her thighs. Harry watched on, as she pulled down her skirt to reveal see-through underwear that showed her pubes very well. Flick ran her fingers along the top of the fabric and then moved her fingers in to caress her clit and pussy lips. She then raised herself, took off her knickers and began to finger herself furiously.

Harry got undressed and got himself hard, “You are doing very well, Flick. Tell me how much you want my cock. Tell me how much you need my cock thrusting in your pussy.”

“I need your cock now, let me make it hard for you” she replied.

Harry went over to the couch; Flick cupped his balls and gave him a very nice blow job porn starlette style, with the tip of her tongue she traced her way from the base and the tip before deep-swallowing him. Harry was rock hard now and pulled Flick onto him so she could ride him cowgirl style. Harry laid back and watched as her tits bounced in the air. “This was great, it was fucking excellent” thought Harry, “Jeezus, Flick you’re incredible,” he screamed and with that they both came.

Friday 6:15am. Harry had dreamt well that night. Flick was beside him in bed and she was about to make one of Harry’s fantasies come true. Putting her head under the covers she moved down and gave him a wake-up blow job. With the tenderest of her touches he was aware of his cock feeling warm under her breath and it was getting bigger. Harry gently woke up and had a look under the covers. “Morning lover” she said, then deep throated him again. Harry smiled as he realised that a girl just yesterday who was a virgin, could be so dirty the next morning. “Flick, remember that screaming orgasm you had last night?” “mmm mmmm” “Everytime you hear me saying the word ‘pussycat’, you will experience the same orgasm. Do you understand?” “mmm mmmm”

Friday 9am. Back in the office, Harry yawned and looked around the office, the staff looked incredible and as skimpily dressed, as ever. It was now time for the next stage of the program. He composed a new memo, “As you know, we have another trade expo next week and I’ll need you a team to be available for the show. Today I want you to practice on your flirting skills, you are to go outside and flirt with people you meet outside. You must reveal an intimate fantasy or part of your anatomy to them, but you will not have sex with them. Be back here in 2 hours.”

All the girls in the office headed outdoors and set about their task. “This is going to be excellent PR for the expo next week,” thought Harry.

Monday 11am. Harry called Flick into his office. “Flick, I want you to lead the entertainment for the stand at the expo. Pick five girls from the office and bring them here.”

Ten minutes later, Flick arrived with Alessia and four other girls. “Harry this is Donna, Susie, Cassie and Abbie.” They all sat round a large meeting table and as Harry sat in his position, enjoying the view looking at his girl’s boobs and nipples.

“I’ve already seen Alessia and Flick, so girls would you please stand at the end of the room and let me inspect you.”

The girls stood up and Harry cast his eyes along: “Donna, how are you enjoying your large tits?” “Oh greatly, Sir. My partner loves them too, he says they are like two bunny rabbits” “And, what did you do last Friday?” “I went up to a stranger and offered to let him fondle my tits.” “Really? You like tit fucking don’t you?” “Yes especially now, shall I show you?” “Not just right now, but it’s tempting.”

He turned his eyes to Susie: “Susie, last Friday who did you flirt with?” “A cabbie.” “And what did you do with him” “I sat in the back seat and said that I didn’t have any money with me, but that he could look at my pussy if he wished. He agreed as long as I left my knickers with him. I did that and walked back to the office with nothing on underneath. I’ve not been wearing anything underneath since then.” Susie winked and flashed her trimmed pussy to Harry. “Good girl.”

Turning to the next girl, Harry asked: “Cassie, For this show I’m going to need girls with extra-special talents, What can you do that would pull in the crowd?” Cassie didn’t speak, but just laid back on the floor, and inserted a ping-pong ball into her pussy and then fired it across the room above Harry’s head, “A trick I picked up from a Vietnamese student I once shared a room with!” This was a talent he wasn’t expecting.

Finally Harry turned towards Abbie: “Abbie what can you do?” “I don’t know Mr Steel, whatever you ask me to do, I guess.” “Do you like dancing?” “Yes” “Do you like stripping?” “I’ve never tried it, I think I’d be embarrassed” This was a bit of a shock for Harry, had the program not worked? “Abbie, do you like to please me?” “Yes of course. “Do you like your larger boobs?” “Yes” “Don’t you like showing them off? “Yes I do” “Show them off to me now and while you are at it, show everyone in the room your sexy body and give each of us all a lap dance. It pleases you to do this for me.” Abbie began to dance and gave us all, including the girls, a slow sensuous dance. She danced like a professional and even the girls who had never had such a dance were enjoying the fun. “Abbie, you like dancing and you like taking your clothes off don’t you? “Yes Mr Steel”, replied Abbie as she fingered her pussy.

“Excellent” Harry stopped the dancing, “Tomorrow we are going to the Expo, you will be the main entertainment on the stand, I think I’ll call your group ‘Flick and the Pussycats, Flick of course will be our star attraction.” Flick screamed in orgasmic delight. “Knew you’d like it.”

Tuesday 11am. Another Expo, this time it’d be different, Harry sort of knew it. A crowd soon gathered round the stand ogling the girls and of course the display of equipment. “Ladies and Gentlemen, your attention please” said a MC from the back, “Last week we were an ordinary company selling extra-ordinary equipment. Now it’s all different. Here’ssssss ‘Flick and the Pussycats’.”

Flick danced on stage with Alessia, Donna, Susie, Cassie and Abbie. They were dressed in tight t-shirts and skin-tight hot pants. They danced around the stage and in twos began to take off their t-shirt tops. Showing their boobs, they danced a little more and moved to peel down each other’s hotpants, but then they stopped dead and turned to the audience. Flick spotted a young looking guy and pulled him up onto the stage and sat him on a chair. She let him pull down her tight shorts and rewarded him by jumping on his lap and smothering him with kisses. The other girls gathered round and pulled of his shirt and trousers and left him sitting in his boxers. His erection was just beginning to pop through the slit. Flick grabbed the chance and raised herself so that her naked pussy was just above his cock and then ever so slowly she lowered herself down on him. Grinding away on his cock, she tightened her vagina and squeezed all the cum he had. Flick’s fantasy had come true as had Harry’s. He had sexy staff and the tills were full. The Mind You Own Business Program was working well now, now all Harry had to decide was who to take to the Seychelles, maybe he’d just take all of them.