The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mindtrap Manor

Chapter 6: I Know Why (and So Do You)

From the mind of mcguy101

Paul Vinton had listened to Paula Northway. He had been polite, but all he had received in return was derision. As he studied the dark corridor ahead, he aimed his flashlight beam. Since he had the necessary training to get them out safely, it was her turn to have to listen to him, he thought. “OK, follow me, but proceed slowly. I have a bad feeling about this place.”

“Duh, ‘Mr. Obvious’!” Paula said derisively.

God, she is a pain in the ass, he thought as he considered letting her go ahead and set off the traps that the voice had told them about.

The corridor in front of them was indeed long, and dark. The flashlight beam only covered about the first twenty-five feet or so. Additionally Paul noticed that there were oil or kerosene lamps attached to sconces on the walls on both sides, providing only very slight illumination. From looking down the hallway, he saw about a dozen lights maybe going as far as 150 feet or perhaps longer. The darkness made guessing the actual distance virtually impossible. Paul was shaken from his assessment by his arrogant companion.

“Good lamps. We need more light so I’ll grab one.” said Paula, as she reached for a lamp.

“No!” cried Paul, as he reached for her hand, but it was too late. Paula had moved the sconce, and the wall began to turn counter clockwise.

Paula was frozen with fear. Then she felt Paul’s hand grabbing hers at the last minute pulling her into his arms. For a moment she was scared and in shock, as he held her for an uncomfortable few moments. Then her attitude returned. “Don’t get any ideas. Remember, the only reasons I went with you were that you are a big, strong guy and you don’t look like an escaped mental patient or a bimbo nutjob,” said Paula who tried push him away, but in the process, slipped to the ground.

Paul scarcely tried to hide his contempt for the very hot albeit bitchy blonde. What a bitch, he thought as his eyes still could not help to take a glance at her huge tits. They have to be at least “double D’s”, he thought. “Don’t worry. I have a fiancée,” he grinned through his disdain. Not that Marcia was much of a bargain herself, he mused. Come to think of it, she was just a less attractive, smaller tits version of this bitch. I need to find some way to end it with Marcia. God, my life sucks, he thought as he helped Paula off the ground and they continued slowly down the corridor.

The process was slow, as Paul would move a few feet at a time looking all around him from floor to ceiling. “Why are you going so slowly?” she asked.

“There may be traps in the floor and ceiling in addition to ones like you encountered on the wall.”

Paula started feeling dread overcome her. She had no idea how she had gotten into this predicament, as her recent memories were hazy. Now she was walking down a dark corridor with a man she did not know, trying to avoid traps that could potentially rob them of their minds or even their lives. She felt useless, which for her was as unusual as it was frustrating. “Can I help?” asked Paula, trying, but failing to exude confidence.

“Just keep your eyes ahead and follow in my footsteps. If you see anything, let me know.”

As they walked, they heard some muffled cries and screams from behind the wall on their left. “What was that?” she asked anxiously.

“The reason why we are going so slowly,” observed Paul.

In a few minutes, Paul noticed a tripwire on the floor. He whispered loudly “Stop! There is a tripwire just in front of us.”

“I don’t see it,” stated Paula.

“It’s very thin and the wire appears to be light colored or translucent like fishing tackle. Just stay where you are while I cross it.”

Between the close call of the previous trap and the screams she heard, Paula was already scared. Typically, she was sensible to a fault, but she was clearly out of her element and her fear was beginning to take its toll. “Please don’t leave me!” she cried.

Great. Now miss bitchy is turning into a damsel in distress, thought Paul. “Don’t worry I’ll guide you over,” he said as he carefully stepped over the wire.

Paula was shaking. Her attempt at calm was now long forgotten. She had one close call and now she could be in danger of making a mistake that could destroy her life. Paula hated to rely on anyone. As the youngest mid-tier manager of a Financial Services company, she made decisions which affected the lives of others, but now, one little misstep on her part, could possibly end lives; including her own (at least the life that she knew). Despite her mental toughness and tenacity, her bitchy exterior was her self-defense mechanism to prevent her from getting too close to people. Now her fear was showing that it was a facade.

“Paula, carefully get down on your hands and knees and look at the ground.”

Paula did as she was told and looked at the ground. She saw the thin wire that Paul had warned her about roughly two feet away from her.

“Do you see it?” asked Paul as he aimed his flashlight at it.

“Yes.”

“Good now carefully stand back up.”

She did.

You’re doing fine Paula. Now carefully get a little closer and step over it.”

“I’m scared!”

“That’s OK. I’m right here.”

“Why should I trust you?”

Paul began to get really irritated. He was doing his best to get this annoying person to safety, and she was creating more danger for them both with her trust issues. Then he remembered something that happened to him in Baghdad when he first arrived. He needed to be coaxed across a dangerous position by a more seasoned soldier, who managed to help bring him to safety. His annoyance abated. “I’m a trained soldier. For better or worse we’re stuck together. I don’t want any harm to befall you, as we are going to need each other if we are to get through this.”

Paula thought. She was being quite unreasonable, but fear can do that to a person, she thought. Paul had already saved her once. She knew that she had to trust him. “OK, I’m coming. Sorry,” she said quietly.

Did I just hear miss bitchy apologize, thought Paul? “Just step over the wire, nice and easy. I’m here for you.” he soothed.

Paula carefully stepped over the wire and ran to Paul’s arms as she began to cry. Paul gently stroked her head. “We’ll be OK, Paula. We just need to trust each other, OK?”

“OK,” she cried.

Paul understood fear and the way it could affect people. He was now seeing how this bright, bitchy woman had turned into a scared little girl. As he looked at her, his animosity started to melt away. As if by magic she opened her mouth. “Thank you Paul. I know I have been rude to you...”

“Paula... let’s just get through this together and we can save the apologies for then,” he interrupted. Paul could not risk thinking about Paula being anything but a bitch. If he did not have that to focus on, she would become a distraction. He had enough trouble dealing with beautiful women that he did not know well, and a distraction in this instance could prove to be lethal.

They continued down the hallway avoiding another floor trap (an uneven board that was a trigger for a trap door). Paul also noticed another sconce that he had determined to have been booby trapped.

Paula was a mixture of fear and newfound admiration for Paul. So far he had managed to save her once and managed to keep them safe from several other traps. She realized that her attitude which worked for her in the business world was counterproductive in this dark, trap laden corridor. Since Paul knew that her bitchiness was a front, there was no point in trying to maintain the ruse. She kept thinking of him. While he seemed polite to her, she wasn’t sure if he found her attractive. For some reason, she needed him to find her attractive.

Soon, the corridor came to a “Tee” as a very short corridor and a door to the right could be seen in the faint light; while a longer corridor loomed to the left.

“There may be a room with a window behind that door,” said Paula indicating the door to the right.

“True. Carefully follow me,” he said, as he slowly turned right looking for traps.

As they got closer to the door, Paul started knocking on the floor with his knuckles. When he got near the front of the door, he knocked on the floor. It had a hollow sound to it. “Mostly likely a trap door.” he said.

“Triggered by the door knob?” asked Paula.

“You’re catching on.”

“You’re a good teacher,” she flirted.

Paul realized that maybe she wasn’t as bad a companion as he thought. Then it hit him. She was a beautiful woman. He could no longer concentrate on her bitchiness, because she was beginning to not only treat him with respect, but was being nice to him. He already felt himself being distracted by her looks and he began to get nervous. “Do you still want to try to get into the room?” he asked shyly, with a blush.

“Won’t we set off the trap?”

“Yes, but we won’t fall in. You’ll need to trust me,” he said fighting to keep his focus.

Paula looked into his eyes, really for the first time. She saw the flames from the nearby lamps flickering in them. His eyes shone with intelligence. He was also quite handsome, she thought. Paul had been nothing but kind to her, despite how awful she had been to him. He also seemed to have this cute blush. Maybe he did like her, was the thought that was running through her head, as her head began to swim with feelings. Paula shook her head to clear it. She wouldn’t have made it this far without Paul, so the last thing she wanted was to be a distraction. Still, she knew that she would have problems containing how she was beginning to feel. As far as their predicament, they might need to get into that room if they hoped to escape. “I trust you with my life,” she smiled.

Paul froze. When she smiled Paula changed from beautifully cold, to stunningly warm. Paul began to feel the same way he felt when Marcia had asked him out after he had returned from combat. Marcia was his high school crush, who barely acknowledged his presence then, but became interested when he came home a decorated hero. She had seduced him and then convinced him to propose to her. That one seduction was the last time she slept with him. She had told him that she wanted to wait until they were married. Now he found himself engaged to that bitchy self-absorbed twit and now trying to save another. Still, there was something special about Paula. It was really scaring him.

Paul had a tendency toward shyness with women, especially beautiful ones he did not know. While he had successfully used his disdain for his companion to combat these feelings, he was seeing her in a new light. As they were in great danger, he knew that he did not need that kind of distraction right now to take him off his game. He needed to find a way to become comfortable around Paula. As Paula seemed to be showing interest in him, Paul knew that there would be no way for him to fend off her advances and manage to save them. In that moment, he decided to call off his engagement with Marcia for certain; not just because of Paula, because he sensed that Paula was not the right girl for him either. Still, if he were to save them both, in his mind he would need to commit to the idea that Paula was his fiancée. This fantasy would make him comfortable around her. As in some ways she was like Marcia, he thought that it should not be so hard for him to do. “OK, I need to hold your hand with both of mine and then you need to lean over the trap and turn the doorknob and open the door. I will hold you, so you won’t fall.”

“OK,” she said uneasily as he grabbed both her left hand with one hand and her left arm with the other. Then she did as she was instructed. As the door swung open, the trap door was set off and the floor next to the door disappeared, leaving a gaping dark hole underneath. Paul quickly pulled the off-balanced Paula into his arms again and she snuggled nicely into his chest. She looked up into his eyes with a sense of wonder. She felt the nipples on her large breasts begin to harden. She had never felt this way about someone before. Paula now recognized that her initial hostility toward Paul was about something else. She had been naturally attracted to him at first sight, yet those feelings were so foreign to her, her bitchiness became her weapon to combat them.

Paula had never been a passionate girl. Still, she needed a good fuck every once in a while. Her college roommate (and only real friend), Meghan who was such a geek, compared her sexual habits to Mr. Spock, stating that she needed to mate every seven years (though it was really every seven months). Paula knew she had an amazing body and knew the effect it had on men. It had definitely helped her in her career, but only as far as opening doors. In the world of business she was quite capable. In the world of intrigue and romance she was a newbie. Her lack of sophistication was telling her that now. She did not have problems controlling men, but despite this one’s quiet manner and easygoing style, she was not sure she could control Paul. As she was overdue for her “regular Pon Phar maintenance”, she somehow doubted that she could avoid getting emotionally attached to Paul if they did it. At that point she stopped caring. She wanted him and not just for the sex. For all her success, she had failed to find love and happiness. Now she needed those things and she was willing to trade all of that success to get them.

Paul jumped over the hole in the floor and helped Paula across as they entered what turned out to be a bedroom. It was unlit, but they could actually see, as a bright moon beamed through the French doors that likely led to a balcony on the other side of the room. Paul found some matches and lit the lamp on the wall.

“Well, there’s the door my big, strong and handsome man. Aren’t you going to check it for traps?” she grinned with surprising calm.

“As the other door was booby trapped, I doubt that this one is, but I’ll check to make you feel better.”

When Paul shone his flashlight beam on the French doors and searched the floor, the panes and handles near the door for traps and found none, he opened the door. Moonlight flooded the room. He carefully walked out on to a balcony. As he looked over the edge, he audibly groaned.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, as she walked out to see what he was looking at. It appeared that the Mansion was built on a cliff by the sea. The balcony overlooked a very steep drop of more than 200 feet, Paul figured. “This way will not be an option,” he frowned and turned around to walk back into the room.

“What do we do next?” she yawned.

“I think you need to make use of that bed over there for a quick nap.”

“I’m fine,” she smiled, “but I can think of something else we can do with that bed, if you want,” she said before pulling him into her arms and bringing her lips to his.

Paul made no attempt to struggle. Unwittingly, Paula was playing into his fantasy. The fact that he will have made love to this “new fiancée” as often as he had to Marcia after what was about to happen only made him see the similarity. He would deal with the fallout over Marcia and Paula later. Now he just needed to make sure that he had a later to be had.

Paula intensified the kiss by pushing her tongue into his mouth. He then broke the kiss. “I need to check the bed...”

“...for traps, I know,” sighed Paula with a smile.

After checking underneath the bed and box springs, he pronounced the bed safe.

“You really know how to kill a mood,” she smiled.

“Better the mood than us,” he deadpanned.

Paula laughed. She laughed hard. There was no earthly reason she could think of, but she had completely fallen in love with this man she had just met. At first, she thought that it might be a matter of her throwing her caution to the wind and romanticizing her feelings for him (due to the danger). Now she knew that was not true. She wanted them to get out together and share a life, despite the fact that he was engaged to someone else.

She threw her arms around him and pulled him on to the bed. Soon their clothes were off and they were passionately kissing and caressing each other. Paul loved Paula’s impressive breasts as he rubbed and suckled her nipples. Paula was incredibly turned on, but still had the presence of mind to ask, “Do you have a condom?”

“No, with my ex-fiancée...”

“Ex?” she asked.

“I wouldn’t be doing this with you, if I hadn’t decided to break the engagement.”

“Because of me?” she asked in shock.

“Partly. Also because I realized that she was not the right girl for me,” said Paul, not saying that he might feel the same way about Paula, as it would ruin the fantasy that he needed to keep them alive.

Paula’s heart, which was already full of love for him, began to overflow at this statement. While she was not the sole reason for Paul ending it with his fiancée, she sensed that he wanted her and she wanted to be with him forever.

“Fuck the condom! Fuck me!” She moaned passionately as she climbed on top of him and began to lower herself on his cock.

“Paula, I...” was all he could get out before he groaned in passion as he felt her hot, tight, little pussy envelop his manhood. He then watched as this stunning woman, whom he just met tonight, began to ride him.

Paula was in a frenzy as she drove her body faster and harder on his shaft. After a few minutes, she felt that she had to cum. It had been almost a year since her last lover, so between that and the overwhelming love she was feeling for Paul, she came hard.

“Paula... I am about to.... can’t hold back!” he cried.

“Don’t, my love!”

“Pregnant...” was all he could get out.

“I’ve only been fucked in my life... never made love until now. Love me as your wife with no consequence or question!” she exclaimed.

That did it. Paul blasted his seed into Paula’s unprotected womb. Paula reveled in the feeling, as her lips found his in a soul bending kiss.

When Paul broke the kiss, he saw a look in the eyes of a woman that he had never seen before in anyone. The look was of sheer adoration and love; this from a woman who had just belittled him about two hours ago. Still, for some reason, he did not question the sincerity of the look or what she said when they were making love. His own eyes softened in similarity. For all her proffered love, Marcia had never looked at him like that. Maybe he had been wrong about Paula. Maybe she was the one after all.

As they lay on the bed languidly, they smiled at each other. “So tell me all about Paul,” said Paula.

“My name is Paul Vinton...”

“What, no middle name?” she giggled.

“Actually Paul is my middle name.”

“Then what is your first name?”

“I don’t think I want to tell you.”

“Come on, I just rocked your world. I think you owe me that at least.”

“OK. My name is Wilbur, but I hate it. When I was a kid, I went by Wil, but when that show about that gay guy came on and I was going to ROTC, I changed it.”

“There is nothing wrong with the name Wil. Who cares what they would have thought?”

“Remember, these guys were future soldiers. ‘don’t ask ,don’t tell’? I didn’t want to be seen as telling, even though I wasn’t gay,” he admitted.

“I don’t think there is anything wrong with ‘Wilbur’, either,” she smiled. “Were you named after the pioneer of aviation?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, like you, I was named after somebody famous.”

“Who?” he asked shyly.

“My grandmother’s favorite big band singer, Paula Kelly.”

“Who?”

“She used to sing with Glenn Miller. My grandmother even taught me one of her songs”

“Really? Why don’t you sing it,” he smiled.

“I couldn’t... I only remember the end.”

“Then sing that.”

“I can see the sun when it’s raining. Hiding every cloud from my view. And why do I see rainbows when I’m in your arms. I know why and so do you.... I know why... and so... do.... you,” she sang sweetly.

“You have a nice voice”

“I’ve never done that for anyone. I have no idea why I just did that now,” she laughed embarrassedly.”

Paul smiled “I know why, and so do you.”

Paula laughed so hard that she began to cry. “I used to hate my first name too,” she said wiping a tear away as she changed the subject.

“Really?”

“Right up to the end of high school, I went by ‘Kelly’. I gave it up when I went to college”

“Why?”

“It seemed like a little girl’s name.”

“I like it.”

Paula smiled. She realized that she had changed since meeting Paul. She almost felt like she was in High School again. “You can call me ‘Kelly’ if you like,” she beamed.

“Only if I don’t have to let you call me ‘Wilbur’.”

“Deal!” she grinned. “You know it’s strange.”

“What?”

“I should be scared out of my mind, but I’m not. I’m with you. I know that you care for me and will protect me. You also have made me happier than I have ever been.”

“I feel the same way.... Kelly,” he tried it on.

“I like the sound of that,” she smiled as she leaned in and kissed him sweetly.

Paul now knew that he did not need to pretend. “Kelly” was his love, so he felt completely normal with her now. Now he became focused on saving her so they could have a future together.

At that point they were tired. They also figured that it would be easier to avoid traps in daylight, so they decided to go to sleep. While Kelly lay on the bed, Paul went to the door. He found a key on this side of the door, locked it, and put the key on the bureau. He then found some candlestick holders and a vase which he put in front of the door to ensure that if someone managed to get over the trap and to open the door that the intruder would make enough noise to wake them. He then closed the curtain on the French doors, blew out the lamp and then hopped on to the bed, causing Kelly to giggle as the bed shook. As he leaned back on his pillow, his head bumped the headboard; he heard a noise behind him in the dark. The bed then flipped up and back into the now unhidden wall panel behind the bed, like a hideaway bed. Paul and Kelly were launched off the bed, into the hole in the panel and down a slide bumping into each other as they slid.

They landed on a soft floor that operated like a “Dux” bed. The new room they were in was the opposite of what they were used to recently. It was bright and gleaming white. The entire floor was made of the soft “Dux” type material, as it would yield as one would walk, but would not disturb other nearby parts of the floor. There appeared to be no immediate exit, as the entrance in the ceiling that they came through was not even visible anymore. Kelly was scared out of her mind as Paul held her tightly.

The same eerie voice from the library then flooded the room. “I see that you have finally succumbed to one of my little traps,” it said.

“I demand that you let us out!” screamed Kelly.

“You have evaded a fair number of my other traps quite impressively. Had one of these other traps ensnared you, you would likely never escape. Lucky for you, this trap will give you a fair chance. I will explain more when you awaken.”

“What?” asked Paul. Then he understood. Gas began to flood the room. As Kelly cried, she quickly succumbed. Soon Paul was out too.

Paul awakened an indiscriminate time later to find himself encased in some kind of transparent structure. He looked across the room and saw what could only be described as a booth hanging from the wall. From looking closely, he noticed that the form had blonde hair, so he thought it likely that it was Kelly. He figured that he must be in a similar situation. “Kelly!” he yelled. Then he heard the voice again.

“You are unable to make direct contact with your partner in the corresponding pod. Your pods are completely sound proof,” said the same voice; still sounding suspiciously like Vincent Price. Paul saw there was a speaker in the pod, so there was probably a microphone too.

A few moments later, Paul saw Kelly stir. If he had seen her face, he would have seen it contorted in the same kind of fear he was experiencing. Then the voice returned.

“As you did exceptionally well in avoiding most of my traps, I have decided to give you a sporting chance to escape. It will not be easy, though it may seem that way at first. In a few minutes you will be released from your pods. For the next two hours you will stay in this room. When the two hours is up, a door will open. It will allow you to leave this place. You may leave if you can.”

“What’s the challenge?” said Kelly, as her voice could be heard to Paul through the speaker.

“The door will only stay open for fifteen minutes, but then will close to you forever.”

“I think we should be able to exit within the fifteen minutes,” she said.

“Instinctively, you will not want to leave,” said the voice.

As they were both nude, Paul guessed what this last trap might be: their lust for each other. “So we’re attracted to each other, what would make us not want to leave?” asked Paul.

“Do not concern yourself with the details. Let us just say that we have a way of encouraging you to act on your mutual feelings of attraction.”

“Though I’m attracted to Paul, I will fight it no matter what you do to us.”

“Perhaps you are right, child. You have a very strong will. Your lover has incredible poise and self-control, so he too might be able to beat this trap. As it really only takes one of you to beat the trap, as the other will follow, I have conceived an idea that should level the playing field. Aside from the extra passion you will feel, I have another surprise for you. It will probably take some time for you to understand what is about to happen to you in a moment.”

A bright light flooded both booths and a powerful tingling sensation accompanied by a high pitched whine. Both Paul and Kelly screamed out as if their very souls were being attacked.

After a couple of moments, both pod doors opened simultaneously and the nude occupants were unceremoniously dumped to the soft floor.

“Kelly!” screamed Paul as he crawled to her as fast as he could, since the spongy floor was hard to walk on.

“Oh Paul!” she sobbed. “What are we going to do?”

“Quickly! Look at the walls and the ceilings to see if you can find our entry point.!” He barked.

“I don’t see anything,” she cried.

All of a sudden the room began to fill with gas. This gas smelled a little different than the previous batch. It smelled sweet. Paul tried not to breathe it in, but it was almost addictive. Soon he had to and he gave up fighting. Kelly made no effort at all to fight it, as it affected her immediately. She lay flat on her back and began to stroke her clitoris.

Paul’s body began to become aroused beyond belief. He quickly mounted Kelly and began to drive his cock deep into her pussy causing her to groan. “Oh! You are so tight... such a hot fuck!” yelled Paul as he continued to pound her pussy.

Kelly moaned and groaned in passion, but preened at the compliment from her mate as she opened herself as fully to his penetration as she could. “Please take me,” she whined plaintively as her arousal grew.

“I have!” he crowed as he felt Kelly cum on those words and he fired a rope of semen into her depths.

Over the next hour Paul took Kelly and flipped her into many positions, including making her give head and butt fucking her. All she could do was to lay there and beg for more. She felt orgasm after orgasm, wrack her body. In the few minutes it took Paul to recover to start another round of insane pleasure, she thought about what was happening to them. She had boasted of her great willpower and aggressiveness, but she did not seem to possess any of that right now. She had to find a way to make Paul stop when the door opened, but for now, the pleasure she was receiving at the slightest of his penetrations was clouding her mind.

Likewise, Paul was having similar thoughts in his few lucid moments before torrent after torrent of lust washed away any clear thought. Paul had always been so good under pressure. He had always been calm in a crisis. He was not calm now. His blood was on fire as he scalded his mate’s womb, bowels and stomach with his plentiful, hot seed. He mauled her huge lovely breasts and kissed her roughly over and over. As his body took just a few minutes to recover, he knew he needed to find a way to regain his control when the door opened.

In one of her few lucid moments, Kelly noticed that the smell of the gas had greatly reduced, but she still became overwhelmed with lust every time Paul penetrated one of her eager holes.

About fifteen minutes before the two hours were up, the smell of gas had completely dissipated, yet their lust raged. Paul had just fired yet another volley into her well lubed rectum and Kelly screamed in powerful climax, as she felt his hot seed flood her yet again.

This was one of the few times that they had managed to cum simultaneously, so Paul tried to reach out as he already felt his hand trying to stroke his member to erectness. “Kelly, we don’t have much time! You have to use your willpower to stand up and go to the door when it opens. If you can get out before I can catch you, the fresh air may cool our lust down as we leave.”

“I’m sorry!” she cried, “I have no willpower. I need you to fuck me senseless when I feel you enter me. I need you to control yourself!”

“I feel like I’m completely out of control, you are so amazing looking, I can’t help myself...I have to take you... Oh my God!” cried Paul.

“What?” asked Kelly.

“He must have switched our personalities! That’s why you can’t fight this and I have lower self control.”

“What are we going to do?” she asked.

“Kelly, I need to know something important. Do you love me?”

“Yes.” smiled Kelly shyly.

“I love you too!” he said as his member was beginning to inflate again. “Since I have no control, I need you to use yours to think clearly enough to find a way of telling me how much you love me when the door opens. Hopefully, this will distract me from my mindless passion enough. Then it will be up to me to fight it...Oh... its happening again. Do... you... understand?” he grunted as he pushed her on her back, splayed her legs open and began to thrust into her welcoming pussy.

“I understand!” she moaned as her passion took over.

As Kelly lay there, her pussy was getting pleasantly pounded, she began to focus less on fighting what was happening and more on controlling her thoughts as much as possible under the circumstances.

Paul began to concentrate on fighting to stop himself a little from his thrusting, first by trying to slow down and then by holding himself inside her instead of pulling up again. When he found that he could tell that it was working somewhat, he went back to fucking Kelly as hard as his lust wanted him. He needed to save his strength for the right moment.

A few minutes later Paul had just fired into Kelly’s pussy for the umpteenth time. Kelly noticed for the first time that she was getting sore. Maybe this meant the gas was wearing off. Paul stroked himself hard again in a few minutes. And pulled Kelly on top of him and lowered her down on his rod and began to drive her poor pussy on it. About a minute later, Paula Kelly Northway noticed a panel slide away, revealing a door. She began to chant “I love you” over and over, but it wasn’t working. Soon she realized that Paul’s body must have been no longer responding to the gas, but his lust and desire to control her was still blocking his real feelings. She knew she didn’t have much time. There was one thing... she knew she had to try.

“I can see the sun when it’s raining Hiding every cloud from my view. Why do I see rainbows when I’m in your arms. I know why and so do you I know why and so... do...you...” she did her best to sing.

She started to sing it over again, when she noticed that he had greatly slowed down and eventually stopped and he fell out of her. She quickly scampered off his lap and out the door. Paul followed quickly behind her. There was a dark pair of stairs leading up to another door. The door was locked when Paul tried. Then the voice returned.

“Congratulations on beating this final trap. Before I let you go through that door, you must understand that your lives will change forever and you will never be able to return. You may wish to stay here and hope that one of the others find you.”

“If we go through the door, will we be together?” asked Paul.

“Most definitely, as behind that door lies your shared destiny. By waiting you will have different destinies, but there is a chance that you may still be together”

“But by going through the door we will be together?” echoed Kelly.

“Yes,” stated the voice. “I must warn you, the fifteen minutes is almost up, you only have seconds to decide or the door to the chamber behind will close and you will be sealed in the stairwell forever.

“Open the door!” they cried in unison. The door opened and they ran out of it as it shut behind them.

They looked around at their new surroundings and were gazing out at a sizeable cornfield. “Where are we?” asked Kelly.

“I have no idea. I thought we were near the ocean,” said Paul.

Paul turned around and noticed that the door they came out of looked like it led to a storm cellar. When he tugged on it, it opened and he saw down into the darkness. The daylight allowed him to get a pretty good view. “Weren’t the rails to the stairs metallic?” asked Paul.

“They were.”

“Then why are they made of wood now?”

“I think we just stepped into the Twilight Zone,” said Kelly ominously.

“I’m serious Kel.”

“So am I. The voice told us that our shared destiny was through the door and that we would not be able to go back,” she stated.

“And you don’t find that or the fact that the exit is now a storm basement disturbing?”

Kelly smiled shyly. “Not as long as I’m with you. Right now the only thing I’m worried about is finding some clothes,” as she looked down at her goose flesh which ran from her sizeable chest to her toes.

“I guess I can think of worse places to be and people to be with,” he smiled. I’ll check around the house and see if anyone’s home who can lend us some clothes.”

A few minutes later he returned. “I knocked but nobody’s there. The door is open, Come on.”

“Do you think they would mind?”

“Since they aren’t there to confirm my story, I’m going to say that they wouldn’t” laughed Paul.

Paul and Kelly walked into the farmhouse, quickly found the bedroom and walked in. The place seemed hauntingly familiar to both of them. They found some clothes and began to put them on. “Well I can’t say much for her fashion sense, but at least the clothes fit fairly well,” laughed Kelly.

“Mine too” said Paul.

“I’m hungry, but I don’t think we should eat anything until our hosts arrive,” said Kelly.

Paul did not answer. His attention was on something that was hanging on the wall.

“Paul?” asked Kelly, as she felt a chill.

“I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that,” said Paul quizzically.

“Why?”

“Take a look at this,” said Paul as he pointed to a framed document on the wall.

Kelly read it.

Married on this day of the Twentieth of March, in the year of our Lord: Nineteen hundred and twenty-six.

Paula Kelly Northway To Wilbur Paul Vinton

The document underneath contained their signatures and were signed by people unknown to them, as the celebrant and the witnesses.

They stood there for a long time and then Kelly turned Paul around and kissed him and smiled at Paul as she broke the kiss. “What was that for?” he said in his daze.

“You must not have heard the preacher when he said that ‘you may kiss the bride’,” then she whispered into his ear, “I love you, Mister Vinton and that is all that matters”

Paul realized that this all seemed like a dream, but as long as Kelly was there, it did not matter. “I love you too, Mrs. Vinton,” he smiled before kissing his bride deeply and lowering her on the bed.

To Be Concluded...