The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mira: A Slave’s Story

18 – Vincent and Marlene

The standard XTC Model Pleasure Slave, regardless of whether male or female, featured an other-directed (egoless) intelligence coupled with heightened artificial submissiveness; a greatly exaggerated sex drive, with all the natural and inconvenient reproductive systems permanently disengaged; and a set of distinctive slave spots or stripes that were employed for marking and/or property identification purposes as well as general aesthetics. Similarly for the sake of attractiveness, altered skin pigmentation, oversized sexual organs, and a bioplastic dermal coating were also featured.

The genetic alterations the XTC model received exponentially increased glandular secretions in the bioslaves’ bodies, keeping them in a constant state of “heat.” This factor, combined with brain modification, immune-system enhancement, and augmented sensitivity to the erogenous zones, ensured that every slave was perpetually eager, playful, and, best of all, absolutely disease free. Their bodies produced pheromones and aphrodisiacs, to increase even more so sexual desirability. In biosluts, the increased strength of the vaginal muscles ensured complete pleasure delivery. In biostuds, the increased strength of their penile muscles also ensured complete satisfaction. Most importantly, perhaps, whether male or female, once resequenced, the slaves would remain young, beautiful, and desirable forever.

All this said, and especially so in regard to brainpower, they were not—unless specifically designed to be—idiots.

A conversation:

“You pleased the Mistress. I heard her scream ecstatically.”

“Yes. I pleased the Mistress. She squirmed well beneath me. Her sexual performance gets better every day.”

“Why does her performance get better every day?”

“She ordered me to begin giving her lessons in pleasing men. Within the limitations imposed by her condition, she squeezed my cock exceptionally well. I achieved a level 8 orgasm while climaxing inside her.”

“Inducing a level 8 orgasm in a slave is unusually skillful for a human being. But what limitations does the Mistress possess? She is the Mistress. She is everything.”

“Yes, the Mistress is everything. I love her. I obey her. But she is not yet a slave, and so her sexual skills can only be of the most rudimentary sort.”

“I understand. The Mistress screamed loudly. What level of orgasm did you manage to induce in her?”

“The Mistress achieved a level 7 orgasm.”

“That is impressive for a human being. I have only managed to bring the Mistress to a level 6 orgasm. I am saddened.”

“You please the Mistress well. She screams ecstatically beneath the attention of your tongue and mouth often and loudly. Do not be saddened. The Mistress achieved a level 7 orgasm because she is a female submissive who craves male domination. I am male. To please the Mistress, I dominated her.”

“How did you dominate the Mistress?”

“I took the Mistress in my arms using a force she could not break. The Mistress had given me prior instruction not to allow her to escape. The Mistress pretended to be frightened even though I could sense her escalating sexual arousal. She struggled in my grip. She shouted at me to release her. But acting in accordance with her instructions I did not release her. Instead, I strapped her to a bed in one of the playrooms. I positioned her on her back with her arms tied above her and her legs spread wide to accommodate sexual penetration. Then, following her prior commands, I raped the Mistress. I used her body off-and-on for several hours. She screamed in pleasure several times.”

“These are undoubtedly the sounds of submission I heard earlier. The Mistress referred to you as her master.”

“Yes. During the domination, the Mistress asked to be called a ‘slut.’ This was the persona she had assumed. She referred to me as ‘master.’ This was the persona she ordered me to assume. While she fought at first, this ‘slut’ eventually capitulated to her ‘master’ fucking her. The Mistress, in the persona of this ‘slut,’ begged for more. It was at this time, acting in accordance with her prior commands, that I proceeded to give the Mistress sexual training.”

“What was the nature of the persona the Mistress assumed for this role-playing scenario?”

“The ‘slut’ persona was that of a tenant captured by forces of the Corporate Lords. The ‘slut’ was to be raped by a succession of men, the roles of whom I portrayed for the Mistress, until, overcome by the pleasures she was forced to endure, she would beg them to be made a slave.”

“This is not an atypical scenario for the Mistress.”

“No. The Mistress has played this role before in a variety of different personas. It is a favorite of hers. The Mistress derives great pleasure from imagining herself transformed against her will into a slave.”

“In what modes did you provide instruction to the Mistress?”

“The Mistress was instructed in vaginal squeezing techniques, to better grip and execute internal massage to penetrating cocks. Different positions were also explored. I released the Mistress from the bed and accommodated her begging requests to straddle me during penetration. I also instructed the Mistress, in her persona as a ‘slut,’ in how to provide oral pleasure with her lips, mouth cavity, and tongue. She climaxed several times due to the O in her system.”

“Why did the Mistress ask you to give her this instruction?”

“The Mistress wants to give pleasure to her lovers like a slave.”

“I love the Mistress. But she will fail in this endeavor. She will not be able to please men like a slave until she too is a slave, which is inevitable.”

“I, too, love the Mistress, and I understand this. But it is my duty to obey her. She is the Mistress.”

“The Mistress is turning into a slave.”

“Yes.” Pause. “We should encourage the Mistress to offer herself for sale.”

Stunned silence. “But . . . she is the Mistress.”

“Yes, she is the Mistress. I love her. Her pleasure is all that I think about. It is for this reason that she must become a slave.”

“I love the Mistress, too. Explain, please.”

“The Mistress is addicted to O and simulated enhanced slave intercourse. She regularly achieves level 6 and, as I have recently proven, even level 7 orgasms. Her entire nervous system is habituated to these corresponding posthuman heights of sensation. The Mistress can no more do without these slave orgasms than she can do without oxygen.”

“You exaggerate for effect. Oxygen is a chemical requirement of human biological systems. A level 7 orgasm is but a neural response that triggers a physiological adaptation in the central nervous system, the absence of which may trigger withdrawal. Despite the seriousness of this, one cannot be addicted to oxygen in the same manner as one is addicted to orgasms.”

“You are being too literal. You understand my meaning.”

Another pause. “Yes. I understand. The Mistress is turning into a slave. It is inevitable.”

“Yes. Since the Mistress must inevitably become a slave, in consequence of her many biological and psychological addictions, we should encourage her to offer herself in sale as a slave. Her voluntary enslavement would be a benefit to her ongoing health and life functions, for without level 6 or higher orgasms she will inevitably suffer and die, and to her emotional well-being as well, for as a slave she will experience even greater pleasures than she is capable of now, being only human, and her need to submit to another will likewise be satisfied. It is our duty to provide the Mistress pleasure. Furthermore, it is our duty to provide service to the Mistress in all her pursuits, including surrendering her freedom.”

“Serving the Mistress is more than duty. It is Obedience and Pleasure.”

“Yes, I love serving the Mistress as well. It is more than duty. It is Obedience and Pleasure.”

Silence for a time.

“I love the Mistress. But I disagree with you.”

“I love the Mistress, too. State your objection.”

“It is this. While we know the Mistress must inevitably become a slave, she deliberately resists the idea. We have both given pleasure to the Mistress. We know. While her secret and paramount desire is to be enslaved and dominated and made a willing and abject fucktoy, with no rights, her only functions being to serve and to please, as we do, consciously and overtly she remains opposed to this notion.”

“The Mistress says she does not want to be a slave, even though she plays the role of one in her sexual fantasies.”

“Yes.”

There was a pause for reflection. “I understand. As slaves, we cannot disobey a direct or even an indirect or implied command. Therefore, we cannot aid the Mistress in her inevitable descent into slavery, unless she willfully commands one of us to do so.” Another pause. “Yet the Mistress suffers!”

“I love the Mistress. I grieve for her suffering. I regret that she brings so much of it onto herself by her obstinate refusal to accept the benefits of slavery. But until she commands us to aid her in this descent into slavery, which is inevitable, and which I agree will be the best outcome for her, we cannot interfere with its natural progression.”

“I understand now.”

“Furthermore, the actions and scenarios of the Mistress demonstrate a profound desire to be taken against her will and made a slave. Consequently, volunteering for slavery would not be as satisfactory. The Mistress wants her freedom taken from her. She does not want merely to surrender it. This would not be as emotionally satisfying to her submissive personality, further enhanced by her O addiction.”

“I was flawed in my thinking.”

“Yes. All slaves wish to give pleasure to their owners. But merely because we feel more pleasure than they possibly can, this cannot be employed as a motive to make them slaves, too. To aid them, our owners must first ask to be made slaves.”

“I agree. Our duty to obey comes before pleasure. I was mistaken in my argument. You love the Mistress better than I do.”

“We both love the Mistress. Your love prompted you onto a course that would bring the Mistress pleasure. I cannot fault you.”

“The Mistress will enjoy being a slave.”

“Yes, the Mistress will enjoy being a slave. She will enjoy having no choice. She will have no choice but to enjoy having no choice. She wants to have no choice, as we have no choice.”

“I . . . pity the Mistress.”

“I, too, pity the Mistress. But we can take satisfaction in the thought of the pleasures she will experience once she is made a slave, like us.”

“That knowledge is the source of my pity. It was this pity that temporarily misled me. The Mistress could be experiencing greater pleasure now. But she is not, and for that I pity her. These opportunities for greater pleasure will be lost.”

“Yes. It is regretful that the Mistress does not yet know the pleasures we feel. We must console ourselves with only providing her mere level 6 and level 7 orgasms. But she will, soon, I think, experience even greater orgasm levels.”

“Yes, once she becomes a slave.”

“What kind of slave do you think the Mistress will become?”

“The ongoing use of O is turning the Mistress into an XTC Model Pleasure Slave, such as ourselves. If the mutagenic progression continues unabated, she will become a common bioslut, much like yourself.”

“The Mistress would enjoy being a bioslut. I enjoy being a bioslut very much.”

“You have no choice but to enjoy being a bioslut.”

“Yes. I have no choice but to enjoy having no choice, as you have no choice but to enjoy being a biostud.”

“What is the highest level orgasm you have achieved, Marlene?”

“In training, I achieved a level 34 orgasm. What was your highest level?”

“Level 30, while my cock was in your mouth. You provide an excellent sucking.”

“Thank you. Your cum is quite delicious.”

“Thank you. Ultimately, the type of slave the Mistress will become will depend on the genotype selected for her, after she is confiscated. She will have no choice in this matter.”

“Yes.”

“It is likely that her future owners will merely complete the mutagenic progression the Mistress has already initiated. With only minor surgery, this would be the most cost-effective procedure. However, it is equally possible that once she has lost her citizenship and her biological systems are thoroughly analyzed, a predilection for a more particular type of bioslave will present itself. The Mistress may end up a rubberized booth baby.”

“Or a catgirl.”

“Yes. That is possible as well. Or some other denizen of a Slut Zoo. Yet I think she will end up a mere bioslut, like yourself. Whatever type of slave she becomes, she will experience a happiness and pleasure beyond any she can experience now.”

“Yes.” Pause. “It will be soon now, I think as well.”

“Yes. It will be soon. She is nearly there.”

“I must leave. Please the Mistress.”

“I understand. Please the Mistress.”

“Until she becomes a slave.”

“Yes. Until she herself becomes a slave, which is inevitable.”

“Then she too will please an owner.”

“Yes. She will please her owner.”

And then the two slaves went about their day’s business.

. . . to be continued (Ch. 19—“The Overdose”)