The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Be careful and be alive—White Collar

The Miracle Additive – Chapter 1

John Crafts was having a good day: his newest product looked very promising. It had everything that International Food Enhancers was looking for. International Food Enhancers was a supplier of food additives and enhancers with an extensive line of products and they almost had a monopoly on the market. There was hardly a prepared food product on the shelves that International Food Enhancers didn’t have at least several of their products in. If you read the long list of ingredients on any of these packages, you’d find several chemicals, most of which you’d have a hard time pronouncing, that had been developed by International Food Enhancers, though you probably wouldn’t realize it since they were never used with attribution.

John had been working at IFE since he’d finished his doctorate in organic chemistry with a minor in food chemistry some twenty-two years ago. He’d done well, rising to a position as a mid-level product engineer who helped develop new products for the IFE product line. Part of his success was in his abilities; another part was in himself. He was a fine looking man, a little under six feet tall, trim, weighing in at 185 lbs and toned. His once black hair had gone silver around the sides of his head but there was still a darker patch on top, giving him a distinguished appearance. Lately, however, he’d taken to having his hair cut very short on the sides (to reduce the visibility of the silver) but with the top left tapering upward to about half an inch long at the front of the promontory of hair that jutted out over his forehead. He kept his belly flat, unlike so many of his peers, and worked out regularly, paying more attention to his cardio workouts and abs than to weight training.

John looked over the data on his new additive, X3X, and smiled in satisfaction. It seemed to be just what the company was looking for right now: a preservative that had no flavor, color or aroma yet was long-lasting and had an extended shelf-life. Best of all, it could be added to fresh meats and triple their shelf-life without adversely affecting their flavor, appearance, smell or texture. Some of the proteins that made it up had interesting properties but since they were combined with other components, that didn’t concern him. X3X had passed all the lab tests with flying colors although the testers had noted some interesting anomalies in the behavior of the male rats that had received the additive. John was sure that his new additive would be very well received. He couldn’t wait to get home and tell his wife about it. Who knows, it might mean another raise!

John needed to think up a catchy name for X3X. It didn’t exactly trip from the tongue. Since marketing power was half the battle in establishing a new product, finding the right name was very important. What would be appropriate? How about “Staylong”? That conveyed what the product did and was easy to remember. Perfect. So “Staylong” was how their buyers would come to know X3X.

Feeling good, he got up to get another cup of coffee. When he got back to his desk, he opened his drawer to grab a couple of packets of sugar and in doing so, knocked over the beaker of X3X.

“Damn,” he said, as the fluid spread across his desk, dribbling into the drawer and soaking the packets of sugar.

He mopped it up and picked up the sugar. No harm done: Staylong is harmless and has no flavor so it shouldn’t hurt his coffee. Shrugging, he opened the packets and spooned the damp contents into his cup before sitting back to enjoy a quick break. After stirring his coffee, he sipped it slowly, enjoying the warmth that spread through his body. What was strange was that the warmth seemed to be centering in his groin. In fact, his penis was getting hard and pressing against his trousers.

“What the hell?” he said, pushing back from his desk, coffee cup still in hand.

Now in his late forties, John wasn’t used to getting a hard-on for no reason. In fact, anymore, he was happy to get a hard-on for any reason other than direct stimulation because it proved to him his heart was still beating. He could remember those days of his teens and early twenties when he’d spring a boner for no reason whatsoever and it seemed to last all day, regardless of how many times he jerked off. But those days were long past. Nowadays, it took his wife’s playing with him to get him hard. The half tab of the blue pill helped of course and he never had trouble satisfying her needs. But this sudden erection coming from nowhere was distracting: pleasurable, to be sure, but distracting nevertheless. The urge to relieve the pressure became overwhelming and he unzipped his trousers, pulling his cock out of his pants.

“What the hell am I doing?” he asked himself. “I could get fired for this.”

He tucked himself back in and tried to focus on his write-up for Staylong. But his mind refused to stay long on the point. His thoughts kept wandering to images of cocks going into pussies and his own dick refused to deflate. Sighing, he finally got up and headed for the restroom.

He went into a stall, closed the door and dropped his trousers. His erection sprang from his shorts like a catapult, slapping against his belly and leaving a splatter of pre-cum on his shirt. He smeared the pre-cum over his red cock head and began to stroke his shaft. Again, he had images of cocks in his mind. Floating through those images were those of cocks sliding in and out of pussies but some were just rigid, leaking cocks. He was a little perplexed over this because he wasn’t sure he’d ever even seen another erect cock but he found that thinking about them made his own dick even harder. When he touched it, a shiver went up his spine and he moaned with pleasure just as he heard the restroom door open.

Someone called out “You okay in there? Everything alright?”

“Yeah, s-sure,” John stammered, embarrassed to have been overheard.

Then his mind wandered again and he found himself wondering what his questioner’s penis looked like. Was it big or small? Thick or narrow? Hairy or smooth? Cut or uncircumcised? Why the hell was he thinking about this stuff?

“OK. Just want to be sure you’re alright,” the co-worker said and left the restroom.

What was going on? But his hand on his own cock was stroking hard and he found he was unable to stop. He beat harder and faster until the tension crescendoed to a roar filling his ears and, shoving a fist in his mouth to stifle himself, he shot his load with a strangled, gasping squeal.

Panting, he squeezed the remnants of his orgasm out of this cock and wiped his dick clean with some tissue. When he’d recovered from the dizziness and his heart rate had abated, he got up, put himself back in order and left. He went back to his office and continued to work on his write-up. But he found that he had a need for more coffee. He rummaged through his desk drawer and found more sugar packets. Holding them for a moment, he placed them back in the drawer, took the beaker of Staylong and started to pour it onto the packets.

“Stupid!” he said and simply poured some of the fluid directly into his coffee.

He lifted the cup to his nose, inhaled the aroma and almost immediately, his cock began to get hard again, just from the smell. He raised the cup to his lips and drank. Once again, the warmth coursed through him, heating his limbs and finally settling in his groin. In seconds, his pants were tenting as his cock rose yet again to a hard stance of attention. This was ten times better than the blue pill! What had he discovered?

That afternoon, he was in the restroom, standing at the urinal, trying to maneuver his fifth erection of the day so that he could take a leak. All that coffee had found its way to his bladder and he really needed to go but, as he remembered from his younger years, peeing with a stiff cock is quite a trick. He held his hard flesh, trying to adjust it to just the right angle so the piss would find its way out but his dick wouldn’t be pointing straight up, resulting in his peeing all over the floor and himself. As he stood there trying to get everything coordinated, the door opened and Don Samsun came in.

“Hey John! How’s things?” Don asked, moving in to the next urinal and opening his fly.

“Oh, Don… H-Hi. Great. How ‘bout you?” John asked, trying to sound casual while he attempted to cover his “problem”.

Don’s eyes were attracted by the motion and the erection was difficult to miss. Don whistled.

“Oh man!” he gasped. “What are you on? I haven’t had a hard-on like that since I was a kid! You get some Cialis?”

“Well, to tell you the truth,” John said, his eyes now on Don’s substantial penis, “It seems to be a little unforeseen side-affect of my new additive. I find that it just won’t stop. This is about the fifth hard-on I’ve had today.”

“God, what did you do? How’d you take care of it?” Don asked, a look of incredulity in his wide eyes.

“I’ve jacked off every time; couldn’t help myself. But it doesn’t quit. And no sooner than I jack off but I want some more of it.”

John’s eyes were dilating as he looked at Don’s dick and he found that his mouth was watering. This he didn’t understand. He was no fag. Why was he entranced by Don’s equipment and why was his own tool so rampant today? He swallowed hard to empty the excess saliva from his mouth. Don was certainly a fine specimen of male pulchritude. He was six-one, about 190 lbs. with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. He was handsome and it was obvious that he kept himself in shape as well. John guessed him to be in his early thirties and the gold band on his left ring finger announced his married status for all the world to see. The pictures of his pretty wife and their two children proclaimed what his priorities were as well.

Don raised his eyes from John’s tumescent member to John’s face. What he saw frightened him. He hurriedly tucked himself back in.

“Well, I have a-a-a meeting to get to. Yeah, that’s right. A meeting. Gotta go!” he said, fleeing from the restroom.

“Yeah, see ya Don,” he sighed, finding himself missing the sight of Don’s penis.

John took a deep breath and sighed. What was going on? Why was this happening to him? But he really needed to piss so he focused on that and once again tried to arrange his equipment to permit the urine to flow. Finally, it started, albeit in spurts. His cock still wouldn’t deflate so he had to stand there a long time pushing his pee past the gate of his erection until he’d emptied his bladder. Sighing in relief, he tucked himself back in and left the restroom. When he got back to his office, he found that he couldn’t get Don’s penis out of his mind. He found himself wondering what it felt like, especially when it was filled with blood. What did it taste like? Did it even have a flavor?

Why was he wondering this? What the hell was the matter with him? He was a happily married man and a successful scientist. Why should he suddenly be thinking about men’s dicks? He’d certainly never dreamed of tasting a penis or having one in his mouth. All this was pretty alarming. Absent-mindedly, he poured himself another cup of coffee and tipped some of the Staylong into it. This stuff was really good! Then he stopped. What if he were to put some in Don’s coffee? Maybe that was the way he could find out what his dick was like?

John left his office and, acting as casual as he could, walked over to Don’s desk. Don wasn’t there but he’d left a cup of coffee sitting there and it was still hot. So he’d probably drink it rather than throwing it away. John glanced around to confirm no one was observing him and poured a shot into Don’s mug. Then, raising his eyebrows and shrugging, he gave him another shot. Maybe two would get Don exactly where John found himself wanting him. John returned to his office to wait.

He was daydreaming about cocks and balls when he saw Don walk past his door, heading back to his desk. As he passed John’s door, Don gave him a sideways glance and then hurried on. Checking his watch, John noted the time. Give it about ten minutes and Don should be a raving horny fiend. John leaned back in his chair, absentmindedly stroking his heavy dick, which extended down the leg of his trousers like a pumping fire hose. Eleven minutes after Don went past his door, John heard the sound of a chair moving back from a desk and got up to check it out. Sure enough, Don was gone. John headed for the restroom, sure that he knew where he’d find the younger scientist.

John entered the restroom and saw that the handicapped stall was occupied but the door wasn’t latched. The sound of moans coming from inside told him immediately that Don Samsun was having the same problems he’d been experiencing himself today. He knocked on the door.

“You OK Don? Do you need help?” John asked, hoping against hope that he’d hear the answer he wanted.

“Oh god John, what’s going on? I’ve got this erection that won’t go away. I need relief. And all I can think about are penises. What’s going on? Did you put some of your additive in my coffee, you son of a bitch?”

“Would I do that?” John asked coyly. “Here, let me come in and see if I can help,” John offered.

He certainly could have just walked into the stall but he felt it would be better if Don asked him.

“No!” Don said sharply. “Stay out. I’ll take care of this myself. God, why did you do this to me? Why can’t I stop feeling this way?”

Again, Don groaned.

“You’re sure?” John asked. “I could probably help you out if you’d let me…”

“No. Stay away,” Don said sharply. “Oh god,” he moaned.

“Come on Don. Let me help you,” John cajoled. He was beginning to get desperate to see Don’s equipment.

“I-I dunno. O-Okay, yeah. Please. I need help bad. I’ve never felt like this,” Don whined. “Why did you do this to me? Why can’t I stop thinking about dicks?”

John had the presence of mind to lock the restroom door before entering the stall. Even he wasn’t prepared for what he found.

Don was leaning against the wall, his pants pooled around his ankles, his large, erect cock in his hand. Truth be told, John wasn’t sure Don didn’t need both hands to work himself because it was a large cock: a good nine inches long and as big around as a beer can. Because he was uncut, he did have the advantage of being able to use his foreskin as a sleeve. John could hardly take his eyes off Don’s tool. It struck him that it was a beautiful penis, though he’d never made a habit of observing dicks. Don was panting and there was cum dripping down the sidewall of the stall. His shirt was hiked up and he was squeezing a nipple on his well-defined chest with its coating of dark brown fur. John swallowed hard; he was getting his wish to see what Don looked like when he was hard. And he was getting a good deal more. Panting, Don looked at John, desperation in his eyes.

“John, you’ve got to help me. You did this to me. Help me!” Don gasped.

“Wh-what do you want me to do,” John asked, his eyes fastened on Don’s red cock.

“Come here,” Don said hoarsely.

John moved toward him, still unable to take his eyes from Don’s erection. He was rubbing his own hard-on and wondering what it would be like to feel Don’s hard penis. What would it be like to have that hard, hot flesh in his hand? His mouth was watering and he licked his lips involuntarily, moving like a sleepwalker. When he got close enough, Don put his hand on John’s shoulder and shoved him to the floor. John’s knees seemed to lose all their tension and he fell to his knees, his mouth agape. Don guided his dick between John’s lips and pushed in until John began to gag on the mass of flesh filling his mouth and displacing his palate. But Don wouldn’t relent. He just began to fuck John’s mouth as John gagged.

John struggled for breath, choking and coughing on the massive tube filling his mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks as Don shoved his dick as far down John’s throat as he could. John finally learned to time his breathing so that he inhaled when Don pulled out and exhaled as he was homing in on the back of John’s throat. His jaw and tongue were beginning to ache but Don just seemed to go on and on. John renewed his efforts, pressing his stiffening tongue against the hot flesh sliding over it, hoping to satisfy its seeming insatiable hunger. Drool was running down his chin, wetting the front of his shirt and his soft palate felt raw from Don’s battering ram. When would this be over? Finally, Don began to groan and pulse his hips, telling John that he was about to come. By now, wanting only to get this over with, John squeezed with his lips until he felt the cock in his mouth jerking, filling his throat with hot fluid as Don shouted and grasped John’s head, pulling it into his hard, bushy pubes. Something inside John switched on and he swallowed the load – his first – greedily. He’d never dreamed of sucking a man off but his mouth seemed to know what to do and his belly seemed hungry to be filled. He realized his hands were cupping Don’s ass, holding his body as close as possible. Finally Don pulled his softening cock from John’s mouth and John tried to hold into it, suddenly finding his mouth feeling empty without the feel of turgid flesh spreading it. As he grabbed for it, his mouth made obscene smacking noises and he whined slightly. Don leaned back against the wall panting.

“What happened? I don’t know what I was doing. How could this have happened? I’m not queer. Can your additive make a guy queer?”

John looked up at Don, his first blowjob, and saw the fury in his eyes. His fists were clenched and he was standing there as though poised for a fight.

“You son of a bitch!” Don whispered hoarsely. “I’ll beat the shit out of you for doing this to me!”

Don started to pull one leg back as if he were going to kick John in the gut and John quickly held up a hand.

“Don, stop. Stop. Don’t do this. Think about it. We’ll both be fired!” John said urgently.

Don paused and then seemed to deflate as he thought it through. Actually, it had been a somewhat humorous picture: Don getting ready to try to kick John while his pants were down around his ankles. John almost laughed aloud but he thought better of it. Don could get his pants up quickly and he was bigger than John.

“Why? Why did you do this?” he asked again. “Will this wear off? What’s going to happen?”

John, on his hands and knees, raised his head to look Don once again. . “I don’t know,” he said wearily. “But it’s happened to me too. Look at me!” he said, kneeling up and displaying his erect penis. “Can you help me Don? I need it bad. Please! This has made me so horny! Please!”

“Never,” Don spat out.

But then as John knelt there, displaying his leaking cock, Don’s look softened and was transformed into one of lust. He looked at the kneeling scientist and his upright cock and licked his lips as he fell to his knees himself.

“I don’t know why but I want it,” he answered. “I want to smell it and taste it. I can’t help myself. Let me have it.”

John rose unsteadily and leaned against the wall of the stall. He had to grab the top of the partition to keep from collapsing because his hard organ was immediately vacuumed into a hot, wet mouth as Don began sucking on his first cock. John placed one hand on the back of Don’s head, pressing inward until he heard him start to choke and he eased up. But John had discovered that he really liked having his dick sucked and he liked the way it felt when Don’s throat constricted in an effort to dislodge the invader, so he took Don’s ears in his hands and, using them like handles, moved Don’s wet mouth on and off his cock, pulling his head forward until Don’s forehead was against his pubes and then pulling him back until only the head of his penis was still in his co-worker’s orifice.

Don, remembering those strange new sensations he found so arousing, slid his hands up under John’s shirt, sending them up the surface of John’s furry torso to arrive at his soft nipples. When his fingers reached their goal, Don gave a hard squeeze, pinching the tender little nubs and making John squeal with delight. His cock flexed and Don knew that he’d hit a homerun. He continued to work John’s tits as he sucked and pulled on his penis. The discoverer of this miracle product was shuddering and had to grab the partition wall again with one hand to keep himself upright. The erotic sensations flooding his brain were unlike anything he’d experienced before and he wanted to shout with pleasure but he had the presence of mind to realize that he didn’t dare, so he turned his head and sank his teeth into his own upper arm to gag himself. In the meantime, his pelvis was thrusting into Don’s mouth as his cock jerked and throbbed. His heavy balls were slapping against Don’s chin and his breath was coming in ragged gasps, drawn through his nostrils and every few breaths through his mouth as he let go of his arm to get sufficient air. Each twist and pinch of his tits made him moan and thrust all the more urgently. Don was making guttural noises around the cock filling his throat and mouth as the spit dribbled off his chin and down his front. Finally, John’s voice rose in pitch, matching his arousal and he bucked into the mouth he was fucking, filling Don’s throat with cum.

John let go of the partition and placed his hands on Don’s head, holding the warm, wet hole on his penis. He really didn’t want to let him go. But finally, he removed his hands and let Don pull off of him. Don knelt there gasping for breath, holding onto John’s hips, his head down.

“I-I-I… I don’t know what happened,” John said. “I’m sorry Don.”

Don was silent.

“Maybe we should forget about this,” John offered. “I mean I think we both lost control for some reason. What d’ya think? Don?”

Don wiped his mouth with his sleeve and slowly rose from the floor. He was flushed and kept his eyes down.

“I dunno John. I’ve never done anything like this. I mean I’ve never sucked a man’s cock before and never had a man suck mine. I just can’t believe it feels this good. I hope I can forget it. But right now, it feels like I want more. But I feel so horrible that I want more. I mean I’m no pervert; I’m no fag. What’s happening to us?”

“I know what you mean,” John answered. “I feel the same way. And what about our wives?”

“I dunno,” Don said.

He seemed to be in a daze but John had his own feelings of disorientation to deal with. He couldn’t understand why two apparently straight men should find themselves suddenly giving one another blowjobs on the restroom floor. Silently, they got themselves put back together and, after checking the hall, left the restroom heading in opposite directions. They both felt a profound sense of embarrassment at having found themselves powerless to resist the drive for sex with another man and having actually engaged in sucking cock. The drive was somewhat lessened after their orgasms but each of them carried on with a firm cock for the rest of the day and fleeting images of the other man’s cock and a sense of emptiness and longing to suck on it again.

John didn’t get much done the rest of the day and finally giving up, straightened up his desk and headed for home. Without even thinking about it, he tucked a bottle of Staylong in his briefcase.

The Miracle Additive – Chapter 2

John arrived home and kissed his wife, who had gotten home shortly before him. Victoria Crafts was an accountant with her own practice. During tax season, John didn’t see much of her but other than that, she worked pretty much nine to five and they had had a fairly tranquil domestic life, with the normal ups and downs of raising two children. Their children, Jack and Susan were now grown and out of the house. Jack and his wife lived in a neighboring town while Susan and her husband Rob lived nearby. They were both in graduate school at the state university and the convenience of living near the folks was too good an opportunity to pass up. Rob’s law school was time-consuming and expensive so the two students frequently came by for dinner, which John and Vicki were happy to provide. They got to see the kids more often and could also make sure they weren’t starving to death.

When John came in, Vicki told him that Susan and Rob would be there for dinner that night. John acknowledged that and went to take off his jacket and put his briefcase away. As he set the case on the floor, he opened it and extracted the vial of Staylong, slipping it into his pocket. He didn’t know why but he did it anyway. For some reason, when Vicki mentioned Rob’s name, John’s cock, which had already had more of a workout today than it normally got in a fortnight, gave another throb, pressing against his trousers.

Sitting at dinner, John found his eyes continuing to move to Rob. He was a young man in his late twenties with the handsome good looks of the Irish: reddish blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and a smile that would light a dark room with the dimples in his cheeks. His cheeks showed the obvious shadow of a thick beard even though Rob shaved. The reddish-blond hair peaking above Rob’s open collar reminded John that his son-in-law had a nice pelt on his chest. As they ate and talked, Rob’s laughter and grins made John’s penis flutter and he kept wondering what his son-in-law looked like without his clothes on. How big was his cock and what did it taste and smell like? John shook his head more than once, trying to clear these musings from his mind but his mind kept reviving them and presenting them to him in lurid color. As he watched Rob, John’s hand rested on the vial in his pocket and he watched for an opportunity to put the pieces in place to get his wish.

“John?” Vicki asked.

“Wh-what? I’m sorry. Did you say something?” John said, pulling his attention away from Rob and focusing in his wife.

“You seem awfully preoccupied tonight,” Vicki said. “Something bothering you?”

“No,” John said, trying not to sound defensive.

“Well OK then. I’ll get dessert,” Vicki said, getting up from the table.

“Let me help, ma’am,” Rob said, rising as well.

He’d always been a polite young man, taught by his parents to treat his elders with due respect. That was one of the qualities that endeared him to John and Vicki.

In a few moments, he came back with a couple of coffee mugs, set one in front of John and the other at Vicki’s place before returning to the kitchen to get milk and sugar. Susan got up and gathered the rest of the dirty dishes and took them to the kitchen. John realized that this was his chance and he quickly pulled the vial from his pocket, took of the cap and poured a good dose into his mug and then moved it to Rob’s place. He hesitated a second and realized that he really wanted another hit himself and poured a dram of Staylong in his own water glass. He was slipping the bottle back in his pocket as the rest of the family came back with dessert and more mugs of coffee. Rob was momentarily confused as to why he had a mug of coffee and John didn’t, but John said something about just passing the mug to an empty slot so Rob shrugged it off and gave John one of the mugs he was carrying.

Dessert was quite tasty but John was having a hard time enjoying it. He’d finished his water and, as Rob started to sip his coffee and then downed the rest in a single gulp, John couldn’t take his eyes off him.

“John? Didn’t you say you’d have your new product ready this week?” Vicki was asking him, pulling him back to reality.

“What? Product? Oh, yeah. Yeah. It’ll be ready to go any moment now. I think things should be taking off with it quite soon?” John said, as his cock pressed hard against his pants and he shifted to try to accommodate the growing organ.

He glanced at Rob and saw that his son-in-law now had his eyes fastened on his father-in-law. John smiled warmly and Rob, looking somewhat confused, smiled back. He shifted in his chair and beads of perspiration popped out on his cheeks. He reached up and unbuttoned another button on his shirt, exposing more of his fur, causing John to involuntarily lick his lips as he wondered how that chest might taste and smell. He’d seen Rob in a swimsuit and knew that he had the well-defined chest of a young athlete but he’d obviously never been close enough to him to experience it with his other senses. Perhaps tonight he’d get the chance.

“Rob, would you pass the milk please?” Vicki asked.

Rob acted like a dreamer awakened.

“Wh-what?” he stammered. “The milk? Oh sure,” he said.

But as he reached for it, he knocked the pitcher over, spilling the milk on the table.

“Oh god, I’m sorry,” he shouted, jumping up and grabbing a napkin to mop up the milk.

Vicki assured him it wasn’t a problem and straightened the table up.

“But I’m afraid that’s the last of the milk,” she said. “Either we drink the coffee black or someone’s going to have to run to the store to get more.”

“Why don’t we finish dessert and I’ll get some more milk?” John offered, glancing at Rob who was failing in his efforts to keep his eyes off his father-in-law.

They finished up and Vicki and Susan began to clean up.

“I’ll be back soon,” John said and started for the door.

“Mind if I tag along sir?” Rob said eagerly. “I need to pick up some batteries for my PDA anyway. Might as well get ‘em now. That is if it’s okay with you sir.”

“Sure. Happy to have the company,” John said, smiling broadly and clapping his hand around Rob’s strong shoulder. He decided not to add that this was what he’d been hoping for all evening.

As they were driving, John had to concentrate to keep his eyes on the road and off of the bulge running down Rob’s thigh. He sensed Rob’s eyes, not being required to watch the road, were watching him instead.

“S-sir,” Rob started, a catch in his voice.

“Rob?” John answered, perhaps not as breezily as he’d wanted to sound.

“I-uh, I’ve been… I mean…” Rob said, sounding distinctly uncomfortable.

“What’s the problem son?” John asked, reaching over and slapping Rob’s thigh, his fingers landing squarely on Rob’s significant erection, making Rob yelp.

“Oh god! I mean what I wanted to say was… I don’t know how to put this. I’m feeling kind of weird,” Rob said, fumbling for words.

John took a deep breath and decided to cut to the chase. After all, they couldn’t be gone all night, much as he might have enjoyed the prospect, having become aware for the first time just how sexy his daughter’s husband really was. Oh sure, he’d always known Rob was a good looking guy but John had never had the stirrings in his groin that he was feeling now; the sense of want and need as he thought about him.

“Look,” said John, “I think I know what’s troubling you and there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s natural for a man to be attracted to another man, even his son-in-law.”

“Son-in-law?” Rob asked, looking perplexed. “But I was talking about me. I’m suddenly attracted to you.”

“S-sure,” John said. “That’s what I meant. Sorry. Guess it was a slip of the tongue.”

John was thinking he’d really like to slip his tongue around Rob’s heavy penis and see what it tasted like compared to the only other cock he’d sampled.

“But what should I do? What can I do? I feel this almost irresistible urge to… to… you know?” Rob pleaded, unable to say what he was thinking.

“You want to suck my cock,” John said, stating it plainly.

Rob looked like he’d been struck.

“Y-yes sir. That’s it. I don’t know what’s come over me and what to do about it,” he said, sounding a little pitiful.

“Why don’t you just ask me?” John said.

Rob swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

“Please sir, can I suck your cock,” he said rapidly, as though he were afraid that if he didn’t say it quickly, he wouldn’t get it out.

At that moment, John spotted a parking place off the park near the grocery store. He pulled into it and turned off the car. It was dark and the car faced into the park so it provided adequate privacy. He raised his hips and unzipped his pants, sliding them down to free his hard cock.

“Here it is boy. Give it a try,” he said hoarsely. He was in urgent heat himself and wanted Rob’s mouth on his cock.

Rob took the first penis he’d ever touched, other than his own, in his hands, holding it gingerly between his fingers. His eyes were wide and his mouth moving noiselessly as he mouthed “Oh my god, oh my god.” Then he opened his mouth wide and bent worshipfully to his father-in-law’s penis, sinking upon it like a person in the desert coming upon a spring. Unaccustomed to cock-sucking, he choked and gagged before he pulled back.

“Easy boy; go slower,” John said, pushing him back a bit and taking control by holding Rob’s head.

John eased Rob’s head down until he could just barely feel his soft palate, then leaving him in place a few moments while his mouth became accustomed to having a hard, warm object in it. Rob’s teeth scraped over John’s sensitive flesh and he grunted.

“Round your lips over your teeth Rob,” he instructed. “Don’t let me feel them. That’s it. Good boy.”

Rob went after John’s cock with enthusiasm, slurping and smacking as he sucked and moved his head up and down.

“Reach under my shirt and pinch my nipples,” John said as he bucked his hips against Rob’s face.

Raising his blue eyes to look into John’s face but without slowing his fellatio, Rob slid his hands up under John’s shirt to find his soft nipples. Since John was new to tit work, his were still sore from the working over that Don had given them earlier in the day and he groaned loudly when the younger man found what he was looking for and squeezed hard. Rob pulled off John’s cock.

“I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?” he asked, looking worried.

“N-no, it’s okay. I’m just not used to it. But I like the sensation. It hurts but it hurts in a good way. Keep going son,” John said, stroking Rob’s face and pressing him gently back to his wet penis.

John felt the tension building in his groin as his balls contracted against his abdomen. His hips jerking, he held Rob’s face against his pulsing pubes and pumped cum into his mouth. Rob didn’t know what to do with the fluid being injected into his throat and resisted swallowing it. Consequently, the hot, viscous liquid flowed out of his mouth, coating the dick from which it had just come and oozing onto John’s bush. John gasped for breath and moaned with the ecstasy of his sixth orgasm of the day. He couldn’t help but think what remarkable things a few proteins could do for a man as he stroked his son-in-law’s head. When he finally came back down to earth he looked down at Rob who, still holding his father-in-law’s penis in his mouth, was looking up at John. John smiled.

“Do you want to please your dad, son?” John asked Rob as he pulled off the cock he’d just had in his mouth.

“Yes sir… yes dad,” Rob said, correcting himself.

Somehow, Rob felt he’d completely bonded with his father-in-law tonight. He didn’t understand why he’d felt this need to suck his cock but he felt so good doing it. And he did want to please John.

“Then I want you to lick up my cum and swallow it. That will cement our relationship,” John said. “Lick my penis clean and then lick the cum out of my pubes like a good boy.”

Rob stuck out his tongue and began to lick John’s cock, starting at the bottom, working with upward strokes along the quivering shaft until he’d gotten all the spunk off of it. Then he put his mouth to his father-in-law’s furry bush and sucked the cum out of it. When he’d finished, he sat up, licking the cum off his lips, looking at the older man for instructions.

“Do you need some relief boy? Something tells me that, while that might have been fun, it didn’t completely satisfy you,” John offered.

“I’d like that very much sir,” he said nervously.

“Would you like me to suck your cock, son?” John asked.

“Yes sir, I’d like that… dad,” Rob said.

“Then ask me.”

“Please sir. Please dad. Will you suck my cock?” Rob asked, swallowing hard.

“Well you’ll need to show it to me,” John invited, smiling at the anxious young man.

“Yes sir,” Rob answered, unzipping his pants and extracting his hard cock from his shorts with some difficulty.

“Why don’t you lower your pants like I did boy?” John suggested.

“Oh, right, of course. Sorry dad,” Rob answered and undid his pants.

He raised his hips and pushed his trousers and shorts down, freeing his penis, which sprang back and smacked against his treasure trail, leaving a dab of pre-cum in the hair. Finally John was getting a look at what he’d been hungering for all evening. Rob’s dick was like an ivory column, pale white, with blue veins snaking up the shaft. It was about eight inches long and an inch and a half in diameter with the head resembling a pale plum. Each throb pumped a small spurt of thick, clear fluid from between the twin bands of the piss-slit.

“Oh yeah,” John whispered breathily. “That’s beautiful.”

He bent toward it and lovingly licked the shaft from base to tip, saving the pre-cum for last. Rob’s breath caught and he shuddered with pleasure. John pushed the tip of his tongue into the slit and savored the saltiness. He curled his tongue around the head, sending Rob into shivers. He felt an overwhelming need to have this warm organ in his mouth and he surrendered to it, sucking his son-in-law’s cock into his hot, wet mouth. He pressed the plum against the roof of his mouth with his tongue, making Rob raise his hips and moan and squeal in delight. Then John went down, sliding his mouth down the shaft as far as he could without gagging. The cock in his throat was pumping pre-cum at a furious rate and John squeezed his son-in-law’s balls and pressed a finger into the base of his cock to get even more out, pulling a deep groan from the boy.

“Please,” he gasped. “Please dad, can’t you bring me off? I need to come bad. Please daddy!”

John knew the boy couldn’t take much more on his first time and set to work. He slid one hand up under Rob’s shirt and, when he located his nipples in the forest of fur, he pinched and twisted them, causing Rob to cry out and buck all the harder. Then John began to fuck his face on his son-in-law’s rigid flesh. Soon Rob was panting and squealing with the approaching orgasm. John felt his penis throbbing and renewed his efforts until jets of cum shot from the gaping slit and ran down John’s throat. John milked the cock, working it to pull the last drops of man cream from the tube while Rob whimpered and moaned. When he was sure it was dry, he just held it in his mouth, waiting for it to soften. Finally Rob spoke.

“Thanks dad. That felt so good. I needed that real bad,” he said.

“My pleasure son,” John said as he let go of his son-in-law’s softening dick. “We’ll have to do this again. And soon!”

John and Rob got the milk and sped back home. Their wives were a bit curious as to why they’d been gone so long and John indicated that he’d needed to stop for gas and found that his oil as low so they needed to take care of that as well. All in all, it took a bit longer than usual. Fortunately, neither Vicki nor Susan pressed the point. When the kids left, John gave Rob and extra firm handshake and they grinned at each other.

“Let’s do this again soon,” John said. “I really enjoyed this evening.”

Lying in bed next to his wife, John stared at the ceiling thinking of the possibilities with Staylong. One thing sure: it had side affects that were quite powerful and undeniable. He’d have to figure out some way to ease it out of the production schedule. It just wouldn’t do to have men all over America jumping on each other’s bones. Someone might just notice and take exception. Then again, there were some people that John would have liked to see reduced to insatiable sex machines hungering to have a cock in their mouths. There were some men who’d tried to screw him and his career over the years and there were those who were just plain pains in the ass. The possibilities with Staylong were endless and John fell asleep, dreaming of ways he could get his vengeance with his new additive.

To be continued.