The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mirror, Mirror

(MD, FD, MF, BD, DS)

Troy awoke to find he was hanging on a St. Anthony’s cross. He had no idea how he got there. He slowly tried to take stock of what was going on around him.

The room was hot and humid—“hot yoga” hot and humid. He was naked, gagged, sweaty, and (he would have been slightly bashful to admit) erect. There was a very hot, bright light on him. The only other light in this room was the one glaring down on the woman in front of him. She was also tied to a St. Anthony’s Cross, naked, and gagged, and sweaty, and erect. He recognized her. Of course he did, it was Debbie, his ex-girlfriend.

Debbie was the sweetest and most virginal girl he had ever dated. In fact, it was why he broke up with her. He had these…. desires that he couldn’t quite bring himself to share with her because he was certain it would scare her off. Partially out of frustration with himself and with Debbie’s limited experience he had called it off. Now they had woken up together-for the first time—in this hot, humid, dark room. He briefly looked around, thinking he could see some shadows of people, maybe? Certainly there seemed to be some implements of torture in the corner. He looked back at Debbie and couldn’t help but take in again how gorgeous she was. Frankly, but for the whole I’ve-apparently-been-actually-kidnapped-and-might-be-in-very-real-danger aspect of this, this was exactly what many of his fantasies had included. He thought he saw Debbie trying not to look down between his legs.

A voice rang out in his ears. That’s when he noticed that each of them had earpieces attached to a cord running off somewhere behind them.

“Hello, Troy. I’m so sorry you two broke up, you were such a cute couple.” He saw Debbie jerk a little, too. He assumed she was listening to the same thing he was. He watched as her head shook no.

The woman’s voice in his head laughed. “Don’t worry, she’s hearing something else entirely. She’s hearing my partner. We’ve been preparing for such a long time. You see, we decided to play a little game with you. I’ve seen your browser history, Troy. And you’ve been such a naughty boy.” Troy groaned slightly. “Masochism, Sadism, hypnosis. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.”

Debbie seemed to be almost sobbing and trying to avoid eye contact with Troy. He distantly wondered what the voice in her ears was saying.

“So here’s the deal. One of you is going to stay here overnight, while all of our very antsy friends take out all of their terrible sadistic fantasies on the lucky one.” And now Troy saw some more shadows move in the corners. “Just think how awful that would be for poor ‘little Debbie.’” And the voice laughed at the little joke, one he knew Debbie despised. “In a few seconds, I’m going to play a little music. There are subliminals in it. And a voice. And that voice is going to try to make you go into a trance. Debbie’s going to be hearing a track that’s very, very, similar. All you have to do to make sure Debbie doesn’t get tortured all night, is to hold out longer than she does. Or make sure she goes into a trance first. Do you understand?”

Troy was stunned. But even in that stunned state, he shook his head yes. He saw Deb stare at him in what appeared to be shock, almost betrayal, at his nod. After a pause, she nodded her head yes.

“Oh. And we may or may not have told each of you something different. But you don’t know which of our voices is telling the truth, now do you? All you have to do is make sure she goes into trance first, and then she’ll get her release.”

Troy nodded again.

“Good. Then may the odds be ever in your favor.” The voice said, with a laugh.

The spotlights went out. Troy felt something move around him. Then he heard music in his earphones. He also noticed that there were sounds coming from in the room. Slowly the lights came on, this time, there seemed to be spirals and glowing objects all over the room. The whole room was bathed in a rainbow of shimmering, sparkling, blinking lights.

This was so many fantasies coming true all at once. He already wanted to give in, but there was no way. He steeled himself and looked at Debbie.

And saw the same steely determination mirrored right back at him.

Troy knew he had to “strike” first.

“Deb. Look at me. I know this is crazy, but you’re going to have to trust me. If I’m going to save you, if I’m going to get you out of this, you just have to listen to me and do exactly as I say. Now look at me. Look at my eyes. That’s right, you know how serious I am. I wouldn’t lie to you about something like this. As crazy as this sounds, I need you to relax and—”

The music in his ears, which had been at a low volume, now inched up a notch and started switching in intensity from one ear to another. Incredibly, it was in time to the lights in the room, which started shifting in time to the music. There were whispers in his ears, a woman’s voice he thought he recognized, but which he could barely make out. There! It was telling him to “give in.” Whoever had programed all of this had gone to extraordinary lengths. Either way, it interrupted Troy’s train of thought, such as it was.

Deb shook her head and seized the initiative. “Troy. Listen to me. I don’t know what happened or what you’re trying to say, but you have to listen to me, that’s right, just like that. Just listen to what I’m saying and everything is going to be all right. I don’t know how you think you’re going to ‘save’ me, but I don’t care about that right now, right now the only thing I care about is that you’re listening to me and the sound of my voice.”

“Deb, no!” Now Troy was shaking his head. “You have to listen to me, just take a deep breath. I know this is so hard for you, so difficult for you, that it’s just too much to handle. Let me take the burden from you. Let me handle this, just let yourself go—.”

At this point, the light show switched subtly, and new lights just behind Deb sparked into life, flashing right in his eyes. He could see Deb’s taut, struggling body bathed in similar lights.

“Troy. Just give in to the sound of my voice.” The back of Troy’s neck pricked up. This is exactly what the other voice was saying. “That’s right, it’s ok to give in. It’s ok to let yourself go. I’ll be perfectly safe, and you’ll be perfectly safe and you just have to give in to the trance.”

“No…. No! You have to look at me.” Deb had been looking at the floor; at Troy’s words she looked up and gasped. “You have to listen. It’s very important for you to listen to me and follow what I say.”

Deb was writhing a little. Troy could tell that something about this was exciting her. His eyes ran down her body-so close and so far away. Then he saw it. The projectors behind him were actually projecting words on her body. “Give in.” “Let her win.” “SLEEP!”

This wasn’t just his darkest fantasies coming true, this was somehow far beyond them.

“Just look up and down my body, Troy. You’ve never seen me naked. So here’s your chance. Just look at me, Troy.” Her voice had started out a little shaky here. She had always said she had body issues, so this must be incredibly difficult for her to try, let alone even think of. “Just look at me and forget about what I’m saying. Let your conscious mind look at my body and let your unconscious listen to me.”

That almost worked. Troy thought. (It was getting more and more difficult to think). But… but… Where did she learn this language? She didn’t major in psychology…. Troy knew that this was going to be rough. He looked up, trying to catch his breath in and among the swirling lights.

There was only one thing for it, then.

Troy devised a plan in an instant. He wasn’t sure where it came from or if it would work, but he was starting to feel a little out of sorts and he needed something concrete to push from. Between the music and the voices in his ears, the flashing lights in time to the music, the words being projected everywhere he looked, and now… images? Yes. What looked like pornographic images of women serving men, and men serving women lit up the far wall behind Deb. Some images were now being projected on Deb’s lithe, undulating, wanting, nubile… Troy shook his head.

All of that. All of that. All of that and Deb trying to hypnotize him? This had lurched well beyond mere fantasy into pure dreamland. It didn’t matter, he had to save Deb from whatever the Mistress’ voice inside his head had said. (A stray thought—“Mistress”!?)

He knew the hypnotic tropes better than Deb. He had been fantasizing about these things for years and years. If they were both going to succumb (such a good word, that, “succumb.” Maybe if she gave in first he could make her—No! He shook his head again.) No. If they were both lost, if they were both going to… give in to the trance, he had to make sure she gave in first. And since he knew how trances work he could hold out. So yes. He had a plan. A concrete plan. It wasn’t fool proof. But he knew he could make her give in (“give in!” said the voice in his head, “make her give in.”) faster than he would (“that’s right, both of you, give in”).

“Deb!” She had been babbling something incoherently for a minute, but he had lost track of what it was she was saying. “Deb! Look at me. Do you see my eyes?”

Deb nodded her head yes.

“Do you see how dreamy they are right now?”

“Yes?”

“It’s working. You’re making me go into a trance. It’s going to be such a nice, wonderful trance you’re making me go into, isn’t it? It’s what you want? That nice, wonderful trance?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Watch me. Look at how all these lights and sounds and music are taking me in their clutches. Do you see that?”

“Yes.”

He was really starting to drift a little. He could feel it. But he could see her drift, too. (“That’s right… just drift away… so easy..”). “And these lights and music are so powerful. It’s impossible to resist, isn’t it? You can see me failing to resist, right?”

”..y-yes.”

“And you can see me start to drift away, can’t you? Because these lights and music and sounds make you drift away, right?”

“…y-yesss.”

Her eyes were getting a little glassy. The determination that had been there just a few minutes before was gone, much like her brain was starting to go.

“And I’m failing to resist, and to resist is to fail, so it feels so much better to give in to falling and failing to resist, right? And you can watch me as I start to go deep and it’s impossible to stop me from going in deep because of all these lights and sounds they’re just so powerful….”

By now Troy was on auto-pilot. Even he wasn’t sure what he was saying. Only that at some point he was almost echoing the same words in his head. The only other sound (other than the music and the subliminals and the pieces of soundtrack from the films being projected) was Deb, repeating “yes… yes… yes….” Every time he asked a question. And soon, even when he wasn’t asking a question.

“And to give in is to feel pleasure. And I feel pleasure, and you see me feeling pleasure which makes you feel pleasure, and you can feel my pleasure and I can feel your pleasure and you can feel me going deeper as I go deeper.”

Troy had a stray thought…. “It’s working!” Deb was staring at him intently, but Deb wasn’t home anymore. This was all his fantasies coming true at once. Except that Troy was barely there either. He had turned into a machine for hypnotizing, mumbling his words as if responding to some computer program. And all he felt was the pleasure he was trying to give to Deb. All he felt was the need building in his brain and in between his legs.

Finally, as the music and the sounds and the lights and the words splayed on Deb’s body reached a breaking point, Troy broke. And he wasn’t there any more.

Troy drifted in blackness. Even with his eyes closed, he might have made out the shifting colored lights in the room, but there was nothing left to see.

There was nothing to Troy but the words penetrating through his conscious as if it weren’t there. Because it wasn’t. All that was left was a blank page, fit for the words which began to rewrite and rewire him, just as he had always wanted and dreamt of. Words pouring in from the earbuds, from the sounds he might have suspected, had he been able to suspect, drifting from speakers in the room, and still another voice, living and breathing with him in the room, filling him with new wants and new desires. Only these new wants and desires were merely products of the same ones he had always had; these living and breathing words now merely catalysts transforming his fantasies from daydreams to a driving need.

But still, Troy drifted in darkness. Surely, he dimly thought, he had won, he had saved Debbie.

Some hands gingerly removed the headphones from his ears, the lights dimmed out, and the music in the room was slowly, almost lovingly, faded away. Whatever consciousness slowly returned to the altered Troy, came slowly.

The first thing he noticed was that there was a hand, slowly, slowly, slowly, stroking his erection. The second thing was another hand, perhaps connected to the same person, held his cheek, brushing through his hair affectionately. Troy kept his eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure.

The hand at his face left, and, without missing a moment of the stroking at his erection, slapped him across the face.

Troy’s eyes slammed open.

“Debbie!?”

“No. Troy. It’s always been Deborah. You’re never to call me ‘Debbie’ again.”

It was the same Debbie… Deborah he had always known. Only now there was something in her eyes, like a whole new person inhabiting the still-naked body he had always lusted after, but had felt so bad about wanting to corrupt.

“Poor Troy. You’re not very good at understanding people, are you? Did you think I didn’t know? Why do you think I hung around for so long? I kept waiting for you to be an adult, an equal partner, and confess your fantasies. But you thought you knew better.”

She grabbed his hair and forced him to look her in the eyes. Part of him was in shock. No. Actually, all of him was in shock. But all of him also wanted to shut down, and head back to that trance he had been woken from.

“You don’t, Troy. I know better. And that’s why I came up with this game, because I knew it was what you and I both wanted. I know the answer to my next question, but I want to hear you say it. How’d I do?”

Troy…. Troy was at a loss for words. His brain was overwhelmed, with… joy, fear, excitement, delight and…. and the fact Deborah’s hands were still slowly stroking him.

“Well, Troy?” And here she stopped handling him.

“I am so happy. And I am so sorry, Deborah, I should have told you. I should have. And I’ll make it up to you, I’ll be—”

Deborah slapped him again, and then cradled his face. “Shhhhh. Shhhh. It’s ok.”

Troy started to tear up.

“We’ll talk later. Right now….” She left him yearning, and went to pick up a fairly large and oiled up dildo and a whip, “I get my prize. Later we’ll talk. And maybe we’ll do it again. Your safe word tonight that will make me stop is ‘Mirror, Mirror,’ but if you want me to start, you have to say it, and after you say it I won’t stop until the sun comes up or you say it again, do you understand?”

Troy gulped, and nodded his head.

“Good. What we did up until now was fun. And you were very good. Frankly, you almost got me at the end. Such a good boy.” She sighed. “We’ll have to do it again. And maybe I’ll let you win.” She said that last part in a tone that left no mistake that that would not happen.

“Ready?”

Troy paused, taking a second to let everything that had happened roll around in his head. He looked at her and saw all of his fantasies realized. All he had to do, all he ever had to do, was ask. He exhaled. He was so happy.

“Mirror, mirror.”