The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Freeze in Heat

Synapses: Super heroine fights off mind control when her one weakness is exposed.

ff mc

please email me @ for your comments

Brenda Kline wasn’t your normal phyiatrist. When she was 12 her father, Thomas Kline, had invented a type of chemical that when ingested could keep a person’s body temperature at normal when put in extremely cold situation. Working for the U.S. Govt. Tom Kline never thought he made enough money and decided to hold this perspective technology at ransom from the U.S., and was intending to sell the technology to Russia for more of a profit. When the U.S. Found out troopers raided his lab and arrested Tom for treason.

Before they got to him, Tom had to destroy his product so no one could use it without him making a actual profit. Seeing his little girl he knew that he was going away for long time and wanted to leave his little girl something.

“Brenda I found out that daddy might have to go away for a while” Tom meekly said " but I want to give you one last thing”. Taking a vile out he gave it to Brenda

“This taste nasty daddy”

“Just drink it, im not sure of all of the effects but its all I have for you”

Brenda reluctantly drank the blue liquid and boy was her father right about not knowing the all of the effects. When Brenda grew up she noticed that everything about her was more enhanced then the other girls her age, she received her Ph.D. at age 23 due to the enhancing of her brain. Her body was also effected greatly including strength and speed. She had D cup breast and her beauty was unmatched with long blonde hair and a amazon like stature. She also noticed that extreme cold felt normal to her and heat made her extremely sleepy.

With everything enhanced so was her sex drive. Perhaps the reason she decided to go into the field of sexual disorders and become a psychiatrist for those people. But with that there was always a yearning to do something more with the power that her dad had given her. So with that desire Brenda Kline decided she would dawn a mask and become the avenger of evil MISS FREEZE.

Chapter 2—her first mistake

While being locked away with another week left in her sentence ursula was ordered to see doctor brenda kline for a last evaluation before she was set free.

“ I have no idea why I did it doc” ursula said laying on the couch “I guess its the power I felt when I took over a women”. Arousal knew her sexuality well and used it to her advantage enhancing the prison issued uniform she was assigned transforming it into a tight orange top revealing her ample cleavage and cutting the orange pants into tight daisy duke shorts exposing her creamy white flesh.

“Well Arousal we here have watched you mature and grow from something that would try to ensnare everything she got her eyes on to someone who can actually have a healthy realtionship”

Yes ursula had them all fooled. She was biding her time and telling these quacks whatever they wanted to hear in order to get out.

“Well we all have our little perversions doc, I bet even you, but I guess I acted to impulsively on them.” Brenda thought for a while about her own sexual desires and how they have gotten more and more unbearable as she got older. “True ursula, but this isn’t about me, I am here for your evaluation not mine” Brenda said with a slight chuckle.

Arousal sensing a tone change in the doc’s voice grew a little more suspicious of her docs vunrebility. “Aww come on doc, I am supposed to be totally open and honest with you but you cant with me?”

Raising her voice slightly “I am being honest.......But”

Arousal now really seeing a opening to have a little fun with her doc. “But nothing”. “Im sure you had many boyfriends in college, or maybe you preferred the girls like I did” she said with a wink. “You must have had tons of kinky sex”.

Brenda looked away for a moment then back at ursula " First of all, im NOT into GIRLS, secondly would you please stop!”

Brenda was doing all she could not to think about her past sexual encounters and found it strange that for the first time talking about sex made her uncomfortable.

Arousal however was loving it, for the first time in a long time another women had said please to her. No one ever did figure out how she ensnared so many women, just figuring she had some magical potion they could never find, but what they all didn’t know was that she did it all with her voice. Not just any voice, it was mutated sultry tone in her voice that made it exceptionally easy for her to hypnotize and she was going to use it now for the first time in a long time to see what this doctor was hiding.

“Im sorry baby, I didn’t mean to offend you”

“What, yo,,,, you didn’t offend me and don’t call me baby”

“Ok so what do you prefer to be called......sweetie”

In a almost surprised manner brenda said “call me doctor kline or brenda”

“Ahhh brenda what a very pretty name breeeeeenda” ursula said stretching brenda’s name letting the tone of her voice take control with the stretch. Stretching words was how she could let the tone of her voice drill into her victims brains.

“So, breeeeenda I can tell you anything right?” Sitting up tossing her crimson red hair to the side ursula let her very ample looking cleavage show more.

Doctor Kline now found it very unusually cloudy in her mind and tried to figure out why. In a almost confused and interrupted tone she responded " ye,,,,,yea yea you can tell me anything thats why we are here”.

Looking across from her soon to be slave “Well I just wanted to say you have beautiful eyes”

Brenda’s then looked into the eyes of ursula to see if she could repay the compliment. “Yes now I have her” thought ursula. She is fixed on my eyes and now I can reel her on in and find out her true hidden desire.

“Yes, they are beautiful breeeeenda and don’t you like my eyes”. “Many people say they are my best feature”. “The eyes never hide anything like im sure you wouldn’t want too”. “Keep looking at my eyes and follow my voice breeeenda”. “You do want to be a good doctor breeeeeenda don’t you”?

“Yes I always wanted to be good” said doctor kline mildly shifting in her chair.

“And You are a gooooooooood very goooooood and since I am looking at your eyes and your looking at mine that means we cant hide anything.” Isnt that right?

Brenda now semi hypnotized by ursula words simply responded “yes”.

Ursula’s face was now a few inches away from brenda’s

“So stop trying to hiiiiiiiiiide, and tell me your deeeeeeep secret”.

Since brenda did have a superhuman brain the hypnosis only had half the effect on her as it would have on a normal person.

“ I cant say”

Ursula was almost shocked by this answer thinking she should have had this person under her full power by now. “Well it looks like im going to have to try this a different way for some reason” ursula thought.

“Well do you like women breeeeeenda”

“No that is disgusting” brenda said at a whisper

“Do you like to be tied up and dominated”

Brenda bit her lower lip in not trying to answer “I don’t know, sometimes, I cant think right now”

Bingo Ursula said in her mind. “Now keep looking deep into my eyes breeeeenda” . She then placed her hands around brendas shapely legs and pulled her skirt up, all the time keeping her eyes on brenda’s eyes. She noticed that the doc didn’t wear underwear. Now this is a shocker, the girl comes to work without any panties, time to make her tell me her hidden desire ursuala thought. She then placed her palm on brenda’s already glistening mound.

Brenda flinched back for a second “why can’t I think straight, God im so horny”she thought

Ursula noticed something when she finally touched brenda. Not only was her pussy bald of any hair but her skin was abnormally cold

“Why are you so cold”

“I,,,,,,iiii cant say”

“Yes you can noooooo seccccccrets breeeeenda”

Fighting with all of her might brenda finally broke down and said “because of the blue liquid” Now brenda was squirming in her seat as ursuala’s skilled hand went to town on her vulnerable pussy.

“And what else does this blue liquid do for you?”

“It gives me superhuman strength”

Ursula then knew exactly what the secret was. “Ahh so you are that little miss freeze girl that everyone is talking about” Arousal knew of her from other inmates that had been locked up by Miss Freeze.

Now panting brenda could only nod

Wow thought ursula I only thought I was getting my first new slave I never dreamed it was a super slave what a coo.

“Are you totally under my power Missssssssss Freezzzzzzze?”

“No, along with strength my brain is enhanced” now that brenda was saying it out loud she started to remember that she could fight it off and ursula knew that as well. She knew she better act quick before this one chance to ensnare miss freeze was over.

“Well we are being honest and open and you keep looking in my eyes like a good miss freeeeeze so tell me your weakness”.

After wrestling with her mind miss freeze decided she couldn’t take ursula’s hand manipulation any longer and told her the one way in order to defeat her.

“Very good breeeenda” now to end this ursula thought and get her when she least expects it. She leaned over and placed a kiss on brenda’s closed unreceptive mouth. Leaning her head to the side she whispered a few long lasting command words in brenda’s ear and used all of her hypnosis training in order to induce a spell of forget for brenda.

-CLAP-

“What happened” a drowsy doctor kline responded.

“Oh I think you nodded off a bit, but this is good bye doc.......and see you later.

Ursual exited the office and brenda couldn’t help but be puzzled as to how she could have fallen asleep.

Chapter 3—back in business

Ursula now out of prison had decided that her petty crimes were just too small for her now and decided to take a alias, now she was known as HEAT. Heat was a very vulumptious women and with red hair and a body like a playboy bunny. She had always been able to use her voice to attract women and make them leave their husbands and lovers emptying their bank accounts into hers, but that now that seemed too small for her. She wanted to make real cash and robbing banks was the way to do it she thought. She wore a red high leather boots with a red thong and top to match along with a mask.

She knew the only person that could stop her was Miss Freeze and she had something ready for her.

* * *

At night Miss freeze flew over roof tops and made the world feel like a safer place in her blue and white spandex suit and mask. She thought to herself that she was doing so well she wondered when the mayor was going to give her another achievement award. After all she had just stopped 20 robberies in the last week. “I wonder if when I accept this award I should pose like.....OUCH”. She felt something sting her neck. She realized she couldn’t fly with this pain and decided to land.

On the ground she looked around. “What the hell was that” brenda thought taking a small dart out of her neck.

“Hello my dear misssssss freeze” heat stood with dart gun in hand

“Who are you?”

“Oh you will find out soon enough my sweeeeeeet freeze”

Looking at red clad costumed women miss freeze almost wanted to laugh at the gaul of this idiot.

“Dont you know who I am?” “If its a fight you want then its one you shall get” Miss freeze raised her hand and stood ready in a fight stance when another dart shot at her back. What the hell was that.......miss freeze mumbled

“OooooOOOooo that is just a little thing to keep you docile while me and my girls move you, it has a sedative in it with juuuuuust the right ingredients for you.”

“You must be insane” miss freeze scolded as a third shot hit her in tummy. “Aggrrr, what the heck” miss freeze uttered as she fell to the ground. As she continued to fight off the sedative of the darts she blinked her eyes a few times just enough to see Heat call over her 2 hench women and tie Freeze up. Weak from the sedative she passed out.

Chapter 4—Don’t resist

Wake up my dear, heat said from her sitting positioned. Miss freeze noticed that she was bound naked hanging from a pole with some sort of heated rope making it impossible for her to get free. How could she know that a hot rope would bind her, she thought.

“Who the hell are you”

“Awwwww you don’t remember me misssssssss freeeeeeeeze” “well that lets me know that everything should go directly as planned”

Heat stood up and took off her robe exposing her body to miss freeze leaving only her mask. “Do you like my pet?”

“Pet! Im no one’s PET!” “I don’t know how you were able to get me here but I assure you that I will get free”.

Such strong words from such a horny little cold bitch

And with those words a trigger in miss freeze’s brain was activated. She found it hard to think and looked lost.

“Aww hard to keep up, well its going to get a lot harder, Lower her on in girls” with that command miss freeze looked down and finally saw what awaited her, a hot tube filled with some special heated liquid.

Miss Freeze kicked her legs frantically to not go down in the water but as soon as her feet touched her legs went numb. She was dipped half way in up to her pussy when Heat finally gave the order to stop.

Heat hopped in the tub and began to approach the vulnerable Miss Freeze.

“Stop don’t come any further, You are breaking the law bitch and will be arrested if you stop now I wont hurt you”

Almost laughing at Miss freezes strong will “You still think your in charge you little cold bitch? You couldn’t be any more wrong.”

Again those words broke down a bit of miss freezes will boring into her brain. “Why are you doing this”

“Because I can” heat laughed. “Lower her more”

Now face to face with the blonde beauty both naked except for their masks she began to massage her breast in the hot liquid.

How does it feeeeeeel

“Errrrr noooooooo stop please”, how could she know that her breast were highly sensitive and this heated liquid would make her week Miss Freeze thought.

“Oh I know a lot” jamming her fingers deep into miss freezes ass and vagina “don’t I cold bitch” Those words again

“Pllllease ,,,,,if you stop,,,,,,iiiii proooomise I will leaaave you alone.”

“Nonsense what fun would that be......haha” “Girls bring me the hot dildo.”

Heat knew exactly what do to do miss freeze in order to make her pliable like putty, the trigger words she put into her had taken there effect and she knew she was going to have to use something stronger in order to capture her for life.

She replaced her fingers in miss freezes pussy with a special made dildo that heated up to extreme conditions.

“Ahhhh fuuuck yoooouuuu” miss freeze spat back at this assault.

“Ooo honey you sure will.”

Heat then began to suck and pull on miss freezes nipples making them extremely hard and making her extremely horny against her will.

“Get in here you 2” heat barked orders to her henchwomen who were almost as equally a beauty as heat.

“Ahhh my nipplessss pleeeasseee stoppppp”

One of the hench women had began to work the dildo in and out of miss freezes exposed wet pussy while to other one rubbed her breast and bit her gently on the neck.

“You see miiiiiiiiisss freeeeeze I know all about and your weakness of heat”.

“Ummmgppph” miss freeze could only muster. The heat from the dildo was making her very tired and weak breaking down all her defenses.

“So tell me miss freeze how does it feeeeeell or should I call you breeeeenda”

“Nooooo I don’t like gggggirls please don’t make meee.” Freeze said almost begging.

Heat put her mouth on miss freezes ear. Dont lie to me little girl she whispered her fiery breath into freezes ear “tell me how it feels”

“Ahhhh it feels goooooood” she finally said as her engorged clit was being licked now as one girl was eating her pussy underwater and the other jetted their tongue deep into freezes ass. Heat started pouring the heated liquid over Miss Freeze’s head.

“And now what feels good”?

Breaking down even more Freeze responded “M my m y yy pusssyyy”

Heat then grabbed freezes face and forced a deep kiss onto her.

Miss freeze was fighting against her own superhuman sexual desires and her pride now. Both girls finally came up for air. The girl behind freeze replaced her tongue with a another heated dildo and the girl to the side abusively kept hers in freezes vagina.

Do you like my girls ramming their dildos into you freeze

“Yesssssssss”miss freeze defeatedly moaned

“Yes what slave”?

“Don’t forgot to call me mistress slave girl freeze, you know I am your mistress”

“No neeeeverrrrrrr” she finally fought back not totally defeated yet

“Ahh you have a very strong will freeeeeeze, but I know why, you still have your mask on”. “When I pull your mask off all of your identity of being a super hero will be gone along with the mask do you understand that”?

Freeze could barley nod as her body was getting ravished. With a very slow pull she gently yanked freezes blue mask off and with it her last efforts to resist.

“Now my slave giiiiiiiirl” heat said “do you enjoy my tongue in your moooooouth” pouring more heated liquid over miss freezes head.

“Yesssss” freeze answered on the brink of orgasm

“Yes what slave”

“Ye ,,,,,yesss ,,,,,missssstreessssssssssssssssssssssss” Miss Freeze responded totally defeated now.

“Good slave girl now for being so gooooood you get a present”, and with that heat clasped a collar around the once proud heroines neck. When freeze heard the click and felt the tightness she knew her struggle was over.

“Girls stop”

“Yes mistress” they said in unison

“Who owns you slave girl” heat huskily whispered into the former miss freezes ear.

“Yoooouuu d ,,, ddoo mistresssss heat” she said as she finally exploding in a mind shattering orgasm

“Gooooooood slave”

She pulled her new acquisition out of the tub and laid on the bed near the pool. “Now slave girl return the favor” she said as she pointed to her naked hungry waiting vagina.

“Yes mistress” freeze said as she lowered her head and began to suck

“And don’t forget to thank your mistress for your new slave life while you enjoy yourself”

“Thankkkkkkk youuuuuuuuu mistreessssss” freeze said while slurping on heats vaginal juices. “Keep saying it slave”

Thankkkk youuuu missstreeessssss

Thankkkkkkk youyyyyy misstreessss

“Hahahaha I have big plans for us slave girl your going to help me start a empire”.

Thankkkk you mistresssssss

More to come.................