The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Pamela Harrison — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

Being about 5ft 9 or so, Miss Pamela Harrison was a tall, gorgeous, big busted, natural blonde who attracted attention wherever she went. It was tiresome, but she was used to it by now. It didn’t help that she kept herself in excellent physical shape.

In fact Miss Pamela Harrison was a highly intelligent, committed primary school teacher and had been for the past four years in New York. She enjoyed her profession immensely and was happy to spend the rest of her time on Earth doing exactly what she was doing now, teaching very young children. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, she was made redundant.

The day after the redundancies were announced, Pamela resolved to get another similar job as soon as possible. The next few days were spent researching and posting off her resume. It was only a few days after when she was startled to learn, by phone, that she had landed an interview in three days’ time. Being a careful woman, she did check the source after the call.

It was genuine.

She attended the interview.

She got the job.

She was ecstatic.

It was basically the same work she was doing in New York, but the pay was more than twice her New York salary. She couldn’t believe it and researched it thoroughly. It all panned out. It was a bona fide employment offer and salary package. The whole job package contained another big surprise. The health benefits were extremely generous and wide ranging. They came with a request she call them as soon as she accepted the job. Which she did.

Her new health insurance provider were welcoming when she called. She didn’t pay much attention to that as they all were, until they had to pay out. And even then they would try to say no as politely as possible. Her family had experience of trying to get an insurance company to pay out, so she was cynical about them, although she tried hard never to let that show. Still, they were welcoming and helpful. Helpful to the extent of advising her to let the city council know her situation, which was a bit unusual. They said this city council was really helpful and actively wanted people to stay there.

So she did. And they were right. The city council, once she found the correct department, was helpful to a fault. It was they who found her this apartment, which was a service they offered for all newcomers to their city.

Her insurance provider also had the unusual clause that she was covered as soon as she accepted the job. Even if, as was her case, the job didn’t start for eleven months. Again, she was careful and checked that clause thoroughly. She actually called them up to verify it and she recorded the call.

The clause was verified.

While on that call, they pointed out another clause she was required to action as soon as she moved to her new home. She had to make an appointment at an approved psychologist for an initial analysis. Apparently, this was to ensure she was happy and ready to go. Seemingly, this insurance firm had had trouble before and this was their way of preventing a reoccurrence. Obviously that had cost them money and this way would reduce their costs. She still didn’t trust them.

She was now unemployed and had an eleven month wait for her new teaching job to start. She reckoned she had enough money, but it would be a close thing. She told the council she would look for a temporary job to fill in the financial hole that was looming. They took this as a personal challenge. Over the next few days, they recommended this apartment because it was so close to her new school and because of its relative cheapness. They also told her about all the temporary employment she could apply for in the neighborhood. There seemed to be a lot.

As a newcomer in such circumstances, she was offered a loan from a local bank, at amazingly good terms, to tide her over until she was earning full time again. She didn’t accept as she had savings, but the offer was left open, just in case. She really appreciated that.

Once in her new apartment her finances looked better as she had budgeted for a much higher rent. She was happily sorting out her things on her first day in her new home when there was a knock on the door. After checking through the peephole, she hooked the doorchain and opened the door to the extent the chain allowed.

It turned out to be her contact from the city council who was there to welcome her to the city. She let him in. He didn’t stay long but in the short time he was there he told her to contact him if she had any problems at all and gave her a package full of information and offers for the newcomer to the city. It also included, specifically for her, details of all the temporary jobs currently available that were physically close to her apartment. She smiled and thanked him.

Once alone again, she resumed settling in. Later that night, with a cup of chocolate in her hand, she went over the package. She was impressed. Unlike what she expected, the information was useful and the offers were, frankly, amazing.

The next day, she went through the offers again. Ignoring most of them as she was on a budget and wasn’t going to buy recklessly even at those prices, she did take the free six month gym offer to try it out. It was located in the center of the city, but was easy to get to thanks to an efficient and regular public transport service. So getting there wouldn’t be a problem, especially as her welcome-to-the-city package included a free 6-month local travel pass.

She called one of the psychologists on the insurance company’s list and arranged an appointment, after confirming the costs would be paid directly by her insurance company.

The gym was amazing. Not the equipment. That was standard. It was the staff that made this gym so good. At least, that was her first impression. She resolved to review that in a few weeks. A few weeks later her impression was that her first impression didn’t rate the gym highly enough.

Her council coupon was accepted. A trainer approached and introduced himself as Euan How. Euan was taller than her by about 6 inches.

Her secret dream was to find a man so much taller than her who would be able to carry her easily. She would never admit such a stupid dream to anyone. Ever. And this man mustn’t be weird. That was a no-no, even if he was tall enough to qualify.

Euan’s height impressed her deep down, but more important, was his competence. Euan helped her from the start. He assessed her and took her measurements, (nothing silly happened there). After which, he took her through the machines and got her to properly try out each one so he could get a baseline of her abilities.

It was almost two hours later when she left with a copy of Euan’s personal timetable so she could co-ordinate her gym training with his presence. After all, he already knew her and it would be more efficient that way. That’s what she told herself.

After she left, Euan took his notes and the information he obtained from Pamela and collated them onto a spreadsheet. Then he considered options and made a tentative decision, which he submitted, along with a series of pictures of Pamela. The pictures were taken from inside the gym, so they were owned by the gym. No breach of copyright was involved.

So, the life of Miss Pamela Harrison quickly settled to a happy life. She still dreamed of Euan sweeping her off her feet, but that was only a pleasant dream. She did nothing about it. It was up to Euan to make the first move. She quickly obtained a part time job waitressing in a café close to her apartment and she was slowly making friends. She had been to a couple of nights out with some of her new acquaintances. It looked like she could be good friends with one or two of them.

Miss Pamela Harrison was happy.

She was soon to get happier.

Gradually, by dint of the regular reports on her, her file had been rising up through the hierarchical bureaucracy until it came to the notice of one Mrs. Valentina-Smith. She picked up the file for the first time and glanced at it. In general, she would simply OK the actions already being taken. In fact, she could have saved herself a lot of time and effort if she simply block accepted the decisions of her team. Yes, there may have been one or two that got away. In the long run, that was neither here nor there.

But Mrs. Valentina-Smith didn’t get where she was today by block accepting the decisions of her team. She knew what was important and this work, which she found so incredibly boring, was important. So, she suffered the boredom and diligently waded through the paperwork.

It was rare occasions like this that made her boredom worthwhile. She couldn’t believe what her staff were doing with this one. Had they no soul? Didn’t they see the possibilities? She amended the instructions and fast tracked Pamela Harrison. After which, she backtracked along the paper trail to discover which of her staff were not performing. She hoped it was Liza. Liza was the correct height and Mrs. Valentina-Smith did so love to activate clauses in contracts.

Unfortunately, Miss Pamela Harrison did not come through Liza’s purview. This didn’t please Mrs. Valentina-Smith, so she thoroughly checked Liza’s work anyway. Regrettably it was flawless. Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s benign attitude towards her employees dropped a notch.

It was Peter and Jane who, one after the other, just rubber stamped Cheryl’s original decision to override Euan How’s recommendation. This was annoying because not one of them fitted a role the hotel needed at present. And each of them would require extensive expensive modifications to be of any use in the standard employments Mrs. Valentina-Smith could offer.

Her rule, in situations like this, was to give herself no more than a half hour to decide where to employ them. If she couldn’t think of a place in 30 minutes, they would just be sacked. It wasn’t worth her time to spend more than 30 minutes on them.

It took her fifty-three minutes to work out where to send them. She was pleased with herself. Such a failure would have been on her mind all week if she hadn’t solved it. Now she felt in a happy mood. Perhaps she would take Mr. Paloka out and about on another extended induction tour. She would like that. She liked showing off her achievements. She also gave Liza a salary rise. Her work was exceptional. Perhaps if she gave Liza sufficient additional responsibility there would be more chance of Liza slipping up? Mrs. Valentina-Smith eventually dropped that idea. It was petty and Mrs. Valentina-Smith hated petty.

That evening Miss Pamela Harrison had a visit from the janitor of her apartment block. Her apartment was due for a refurbishment and she could either let him let the engineers in tomorrow morning, or arrange a time when she would be there. But if she missed the window tomorrow morning, there would be a wait of a few months. Typical. Here she was with time on her hands and they could only come during the time she was out at her part time job.

The janitor, like everyone else here, had already proved himself to be kind and honest, so she OK’d him to let the engineers in while she was out.

She returned to find her apartment newly painted and the white goods all changed for the latest smart models, including the kettle. There was a brand new smart TV installed also. Later she noticed there were more electrical sockets and the lighting had been upgraded. She now had fiber-optic broadband. This was another thing that made this city the best in the world she thought, as she settled in for a sad evening’s TV because not one of her tentative new friends was available that night.

The next day Pamela arrived at the psychologist for her appointment. She was welcomed warmly and escorted in to Mrs. Morgaine Twiddle’s office right on time. The session was painless. Mrs. Twiddle merely contented herself in letting Pamela speak about how she came to be here and if she had any specific worries that needed quick action. There were none. Mrs. Twiddle arranged another appointment the next week because, as such a young person in a new environment, it was preferable to monitor her anxieties on a regular basis rather than have to deal with a major problem a lot later.

Pamela was impressed.

Pamela made a booking for a week’s time.

After the next workout, which Euan supervised throughout, Pamela took her towel and wiped herself down, took a drink from the bottle and went to the showers. After which Euan invited her into his office to discuss her fitness plan and her results so far. All was well. But, Euan had noticed, with the extra effort she was putting in, that she was starting to bulk up. He recommended she didn’t want to do that unless she wanted to be a bodybuilder. Instead he suggested a course in yoga and Pilates. Pamela had never tried these activities, so he arranged for her to join special private classes the gym ran daily. When she asked the cost he replied that it was all-inclusive with her membership. Pamela jumped at it. In fact she would have jumped at Euan if he’d asked. But he wouldn’t ask now. He would wait until a few days had passed, to give the drugs time to make their mark on her.

Another few weeks later and Pamela was a star pupil and Euan’s lover.

Euan’s report interested his employers, who had come through with a revised action plan for Pamela. She was to be actively sexual, preferring heterosexual flings and to love having a multitude of partners. And Euan was to get additional help.

From then on Euan found her interest in sex increased. Not only that, she was now much more amenable to variations on the deed. She also tried out sucking his cock. It was the first time she had ever tried this. Previously she had hated the idea, never mind the deed. Her first try was not very successful. Euan said it was fine, but she knew he was lying. She didn’t like that because Euan’s opinion of her was becoming really important. So she took the problem to Mrs. Morgaine Twiddle at her next meeting, which was, fortunately, the next day.

Mrs. Twiddle took this issue seriously, much to Pamela’s surprise. Pamela was told to think seriously about attending a class, free on her health insurance plan, concerning female empowerment. She explained to Pamela that this class was inside the overall umbrella of the female empowerment syllabus but was one of those classes they struggled to place accurately. Essentially it was sex education for adults. Mrs. Twiddle told Pamela that most people were more accepting than Pamela seemed to be of the various options sex had to offer both men and women in this day and age. She also told Pamela that she would benefit greatly, even if she did nothing practical about the skills she would learn. Just knowing about the options and knowing that some women actively pursue those options would be enough to benefit her.

Pamela wasn’t sure about this, but Mrs. Twiddle, Pamela then discovered, was extremely persuasive. So Pamela took the class.

Pamela nearly left after the first lesson when she discovered that about half the attendees were prostitutes. She brought that up with Mrs. Twiddle, who persuaded Pamela that this was a good thing. Prostitutes were in the business of providing the sex their partners wanted and they were being good business women because they were investing in themselves. As was Pamela, although for different reasons. It was just that their interests coincided over this issue, that’s all.

After that, Pamela took the course seriously. Somehow, Mrs. Twiddle had instilled in Pamela the notion that all this was serious business. Throughout her adult life, Pamela used to laugh at sex because it was all so silly. Yes, it was good, even awesome, when she got it right with her partner at the time. But those times were, frankly, few and far between. Mostly it was just sex. Mostly it was good enough. Mostly she could laugh at her partner and at herself in the bedroom.

Now, she wanted to know more. Now she knew she had been missing out on many breathtaking encounters and didn’t want to miss out on any more. It was another two weeks into the course when Pamela discovered it was practical as well as academic. She watched as some of the others demonstrated their fellatio techniques on electronic dildos attached to rather lifelike mannequins. This was going too far. Fortunately there wasn’t enough time for Pamela to have a turn, but she was promised one next week. Time for another discussion with Mrs. Twiddle.

Mrs. Twiddle saw Pamela’s point clearly. She accepted Pamela’s opinion when she said she just wasn’t that sort of girl. Mrs. Twiddle noted the phrase and turned it back on Pamela, asking her to say exactly what ‘that type of girl’ was in her mind. In the end, Pamela left feeling like some sort of repressed little girl who just hadn’t grown up, a sort of female Peter Pan. She left resolved to grow up. After all, the whole course was a practical one wasn’t it?

So Pamela tried the electronic dildos at the next class. She discovered she wasn’t very competent and she became embarrassed. During break, some of the other girls, actually some of the prostitutes, talked to her in the bathroom where Pamela just about fled to. They told her of their first efforts on their boyfriends and how they wished, even now, they had had the opportunity of learning the skill beforehand. They were cheerful and encouraging. Not at all like the prostitutes in Pamela’s imagination.

Pamela was not stupid. She realized her thinking was all wrong here. Obviously prostitutes were not all slow and incompetent. In fact, these girls were articulate and intelligent. She went with them to a bar after class one night and discovered they were also very well read. In fact, they could beat her hands down on some subjects, especially sports and general business news. They thought it important to know about their clients’ likes. That was obvious once Pamela thought about it.

That evening in bed, Pamela thought back on the day and realized that the prostitutes were both happy and fulfilled in their careers. That thought would never have occurred to her before. Yes, she knew there were pathetic women who whored themselves out because that was all they could do. But they were an obvious minority if Pamela’s experience of prostitutes was typical. Pamela’s prostitutes were also knowledgeable about the tax laws for self-employed individuals, which meant they paid their taxes. Pamela was impressed.

The class now changed to a daily one. Pamela learned that not only did she realize she wasn’t very good at this but there was far more to it than she ever thought. How to use her tongue. Where to use her tongue. Combining her tongue and her fingers. How much suction. When to use teeth. When not to use teeth. How to deep throat. When to deep throat. How the man’s mood affects all these procedures. How to change any man’s mood to the one desired. Those electronic dildos were far more advanced than Pamela first thought. She was told that the ejaculate from it even tasted like the real thing. And that changed every time Pamela used it.

Pamela advanced in the art, for art is was. She learned that the dildos could detect and correct her style and action. Every one of her practices were recorded and her results were displayed along with everyone else’s, for all to see.

That was embarrassing.

Pamela was last for weeks until one day she was second last. A thrill went up her spine when she saw that. She decided that tonight was the night. Since that first disaster, she had never given Euan another blowjob. Tonight he would get a proper one. She knew she was bottom or nearly bottom of her class, but she also knew being bottom of this class still made her a competent and advanced practitioner of the arcane art when compared to the majority of women.

The next day Euan sent in a report stating that Pamela was making giant strides on her real course and recommended that now was the appropriate time to progress her further towards her, as yet unknown to her, final goals.

Pamela discovered her fellatio skills increased exponentially once she realized that Euan was so enamored of them. He showed his appreciation as soon as she gave him that first blowjob after she learned exactly how to do it. Well, she knew she still had a lot to learn, but now she understood the effect it had on Euan she was determined to learn all there was to know about this skill.

Her renewed enthusiasm drove her to take her class far more seriously and over the next few weeks she learned how to make a man come, how to make a man not come (while still sucking him off), how to bring him to the point of orgasm and then dampen him down again. But her more advanced lessons taught her more about how to determine her man’s mood and how that mood determined how he would react to the deed.

She also learned things she knew she would never need, but she was so far into the subject she soaked these lessons up as if they were nothing much. She learned how to judge the mood of any man, even many men per hour. Soon after her new determination in completing this course with honors, she learned how to do all these things automatically. It became background knowledge her brain processed automatically.

At the beginning of this new found power she would frighten herself by ‘knowing’ how each man she met during the course of her day would react sexually to having a blowjob and how she could advance or counter his will and make him react as she determined. She knew all she had was theory, but that was enough to give her confidence.

She was by no means bottom of the class now and she was proud of this achievement. But this was only part of the course. Once fellatio had been judged by the teacher to have been mastered by the class, there were other aspects to study. One of which, pole dancing, made her laugh.

To her surprise, Euan took it seriously. Apparently it was regarded by fitness experts as extremely good general training and would improve her fitness levels to a new high. Pamela was surprised. She went to the gym daily, except for Sundays, and thought she was fit. But Euan could still see some room for improvement. Euan then went on to tell her the gym ran its own, private, pole dancing classes and that he could get her in as part of her gym membership. It didn’t take her long to agree, especially as it was a women’s only private class.

Another part of her Women’s Empowerment class was how to adjust her emotions in order to sexually satisfy many men at the same time. It included hypnosis sessions which were tailor made for each student.

This one worried her and she took her worries to Mrs. Twiddle at the next daily meeting. Mrs. Twiddle surprised Pamela by thinking this aspect was important. Especially for someone like Pamela who only had one lover and didn’t want to change. Mrs. Twiddle referred her to studies that showed conclusively that he services of even the most talented sexual athlete in the world would pale in time and the male in the relationship would, eventually, start to grow bored. He may remain monogamous, but he would still be bored.

Mrs. Twiddle persuaded Pamela to complete this course in her own interests because, if she had the viewpoint of many men, as opposed to only one man, she would be much more able to vary her performances in order to satisfy her one man. That made sense. So Pamela started this aspect of her Women’s Empowerment course.

The scented candles Mrs. Twiddle always had burning now when Pamela was there also seemed to help a lot. She felt much more relaxed and seemed to better understand what was being said to her when the candles were burning. Once she understood what Mrs. Twiddle was saying, it became obvious she was correct and the best thing Pamela could do was as Mrs. Twiddle recommended.

Of course, it was imperative that Pamela made any decision only after fully understanding the arguments for and against the proposal and that it was Pamela alone who made her own decisions. Pamela must disregard Mrs. Twiddle’s arguments and recommendations if Pamela didn’t accept them. That was the only instruction Mrs. Twiddle gave to Pamela and Pamela took it seriously and thought deeply about her decisions.

So far, Pamela had accepted every one of Mrs. Twiddle’s arguments and recommendations and they had all turned out to be the right things for Pamela to do. Mrs. Twiddle was an amazing woman and Pamela thought herself lucky to have her as her psychologist.

By now, Pamela had a busy life. There was the gym and her part time job and her meetings with Mrs. Twiddle and her Women’s Empowerment class, all of which were daily. All this together with her life with Euan filled in her days to the extent she had had to drop all the budding friendships she started when she first came here.

She didn’t miss those friendships. She had come to the understanding, helped by Mrs. Twiddle, that they were just distractions from her main purpose in life, which was to grow to be the best possible person she could be. And she was growing still. There seemed to be no end of growing for her. This excited her.

Pamela had grown into her Women’s Empowerment course so that by the end of the theoretical aspects of pleasing men generically, she ended up near the top of her class. That notice board which gave out the results and positions of each student was now her friend. Instead of hating it she was now one of the students other students would come to for help and advice.

Pamela found this a strange and gratifying experience. But she was becoming embarrassed again at the end of the ‘pleasing men generically’ section. Not because she was so bad at it, but because she had no intention of following through with it.

Yes, the theory was good to know and internally process, but it would disrespect Euan if she went ahead with the practical. She told Mrs. Twiddle this and, despite all Mrs. Twiddle’s arguments, which were incredibly persuasive, Pamela held on to this point. It would disrespect Euan and she wouldn’t do that. Euan loved her and Euan was faithful to her. She would be faithful to him.

So, it came as a shock to Pamela that Euan, the very next day, suddenly received a job offer in Australia. He hadn’t applied for it. They had head hunted him and offered him the job based on his experience and references only. And the salary they offered him was fabulous. Euan anguished over the problem with her and they went to bed with it on their mind.

That night, the invisible and tasteless gas that was regularly injected through the air vents in her home was changed. And the words whispered into her ears only via the directional acoustics that had been installed in her apartment, were changed to a new and more forceful form.

Everything was clear to her the next morning. It was not a surprise. She had discovered since she arrived here that it was always good to sleep on a problem because the answer was often clear to her the next morning.

She couldn’t stop Euan from pursuing his dream. That wouldn’t be fair. And her dream of teaching again was drawing ever closer. So, with a heavy heart, she told this to Euan. The sex between them for those last couple of nights was amazing. She had never had better.

But she knew that was only because he was leaving and she would never see him again. She refused to use the amazing sex to change her mind and beg him to stay. Although, if he voluntarily stayed, she would be ecstatic. She never even considered going with him.

He didn’t change his mind and he left her life forever.

Mrs. Twiddle helped Pamela enormously in the following days and weeks. She recommended Pamela throw herself into her courses and her work as a waitress in lieu of her not starting her main job yet. Pamela took this advice, which, as ever, turned out to be correct.

Pamela accepted the practical aspects of her Women’s Empowerment course. This consisted of the group meeting a selection of men in a controlled environment, simulating a bar, with the aim of the students analyzing, as quickly as possible, what state each man was at when they talked. Afterwards there was a group analysis of the results. Pamela scored above average, which, based on how she scored at the start of the course, Pamela regarded as good.

These practicals were repeated each day and all the students improved. Pamela’s intelligence was way above average and she improved the most. Now she was in the top five.

Pamela was nervous when these practical classes moved on to the next level. Now they were to ‘hook’ the men who approached them and give them a blow job. Pamela’s technique was now one of the best. But she had trouble getting a man to approach her in the first place. Now the teacher split the class into groups, based on individual pupils’ weaknesses, and they worked specifically to improve these weaknesses.

Pamela soon improved. She became confident in identifying men who would be amenable to sex and then getting him to approach her. After which she would give him a blowjob and then return to the pretend bar area. Now the emphasis was how many men they could hook and suck off within the time allowed. Pamela became adept at that.

At the same time Pamela increased her work outs at the gym and became expert at pole dancing in the small and private class she attended. Her pièce de résistance was to erotically ‘dance’ up the pole and, still keeping it erotic, hold herself at right angles to the pole with her arms only. After that she would slide down the pole upside down, her legs either side of the pole and her gyrating ass attracting attention without actually touching the pole. She stopped herself only at the last minute, adding danger to her advanced erotic routine.

However, she forgot about the six month free pass, and her new trainer took her aside and told her this. The fees were larger than she thought because of the two private classes she was taking which she now had to pay for individually.

But she still loved this place, so she accepted their fees and kept coming. The travel fees also came as a surprise, as her free pass expired at the same time as her free gym pass. That just increased her financial worries.

Pamela asked for more hours at her waitressing job and got them. Now she was so busy she didn’t have much time for anything else, including making friends. When she returned to her apartment she simply took a shower and then went to bed alone. She didn’t like that but, practically, most days she was too tired to care much.

Pamela received a letter from a group of lawyers in New York accusing her of some damage to her old apartment when she was living there. She answered it herself stating that was not true, but they persisted and threatened her with legal action if she didn’t pay for the damage. Pamela was frightened. She didn’t have any experience of legal affairs and she couldn’t see how they could have waited so long if there was a problem.

Mrs. Twiddle advised her to get her own lawyers and fight the case. In fact, Pamela had no option but to fight as the claim was far too large for her to pay and she had no insurance that would cover this. Mrs. Twiddle advised Pamela of a specific group of lawyers who would be able to take on her case and Pamela approached them the next day.

They took on Pamela’s case but their fees were high and Pamela didn’t know how to pay them. She would be fine if she won her case but her lawyers required payment in advance. She did check with other legal firms and discovered that, for someone in her unemployed position, they would also require cash in advance. The good news was her legal firm wouldn’t get a cut of any award she might obtain from the courts.

Then Pamela remembered the bank that offered her the cheap loan when she arrived here and approached them. They accepted her application for a loan but recommended her to try and make more money as soon as possible because of the possible ramifications of her legal battle.

This problem was talked through on Pamela’s next meeting with Mrs. Twiddle. Her advice was to use her Women’s Empowerment course to empower herself. Use the course to, temporarily, gain employment for herself as a self-employed escort. Pamela didn’t like this thought, but the next morning Pamela found, as usual, that her mind was now settled. She would do it.

Pamela told her course teacher exactly what was happening and how she was hoping to overcome it. The teacher was sympathetic and helped her enormously. She enrolled Pamela in another, more practical, course where the students were fast tracked to success. This time they went straight to sex and all its ramifications. Pamela was determined to come out on top—as it were—and was focused from the beginning. So much so, the practicals didn’t faze her at all. She breezed through them. Unlike most of the other attendees (mostly female but with a sprinkling of men), Pamela also focused on the theory as well as the practical and became adept at the process. Her biggest difficulty was getting paid for the deed. Pamela was far too reluctant to approach this matter at first. And when she did force herself to do so, she allowed herself to be easily bargained down to a very low fee for her efforts.

This dropped her standing on the leaderboard to nearly bottom. But Pamela accepted the teacher’s help and the help of some of her other classmates.

Pamela soon learned and graduated top.

The class graduates were, as part of the course, introduced to various agencies and entrepreneurs who worked in this area. Pamela chose an agency that specialized in escort work. She resigned from her waitressing job and started work immediately for the escort agency and made good money from the get go.

After a while, the agency called her in for a talk. Yes, Pamela was good at her job, but the agency could see far more profits for them and for her if she got herself a boob job. Pamela wasn’t expecting this and took time to think about it.

As always, Mrs. Twiddle came to her aid, telling Pamela if that’s what this job takes, then that’s what Pamela should do. The next morning, as usual, Pamela accepted this view and arranged for an appointment with a local clinic with a stellar reputation for such procedures. They accepted her request immediately and asked about her health insurance. Unfortunately, Pamela’s health insurance didn’t cover this, so Pamela paid out of her own pocket.

The operation was a success and Pamela returned home pleased with the way things had gone. But she was becoming worried about her savings, which were getting too low for comfort. She couldn’t be an escort while she was healing so she tried to get her waitressing job back, but there were no vacancies now. So Pamela reluctantly stopped her gym membership and stayed at home watching TV and conserving her dwindling cash reserves.

Fortunately she was due to start her teaching job in a couple of weeks now and that would bring back regular income to her account, so Pamela waited and healed. She intended to do her escorting around her teaching job as soon as she healed in order to make up the money she needed for her lawyers, who were doing a sterling job by all accounts.

On the day she started working as a teacher again, she realized she had lost her love of teaching young children. Yes, she could still do the job competently, but it was now a job only. She did it for the money and what money? Even her present salary, over twice that of what she could make in New York, was small beer compared to what she could make at escorting.

And now she needed the thrill of a new cock to see and pump until money flowed from it. She wouldn’t ever get sick of dicks. She knew that. It was the young children she was sick of now. Not the teaching, just the pupils. Now, if she could get a job teaching what she knew she would be ecstatic.

Within thirty minutes of her returning home that first day at school she got a call requesting Pamela to call at the Three Fingers Hotel to hear something that will be to her advantage.

At Three Fingers she met with Mrs. Valentina-Smith who offered Pamela a job. Well, there was a lot of talking and discussing things, but the upshot was Pamela was offered a job at Three Fingers as an escort. Well, not actually as an escort. They didn’t have a need for escorts there. She ended up with the title of Delighted Patron Maker, which suited her down to the ground for at least a minute. After the minute she actually thought about it and they ended up with the catchy title of Hotel Whore. It worked acoustically, which was something.

Pamela’s contract with the school meant she couldn’t leave until the term ended. So, six weeks later, Pamela left her teaching career forever and became a Hotel Whore. The money wasn’t as much as she originally might have expected, but the perks more than made up for that. She had free accommodation and free meals. That was a massive saving which more than made up for the, frankly, unimpressive salary. The guaranteed work was a bonus. And, there was almost unlimited overtime available. Pamela loved that thought as she really and truly loved her job. With all that work right there, there wasn’t any need for Pamela to venture outside the hotel at all. She quickly settled down to a routine that never took her outside at all.

She wouldn’t realize until twenty five years later, after her contract expired, that all her overtime was voluntary only.

Pamela still kept up her teaching skills. She taught sexology at the hotel, which had a worldwide reputation on the quality and range of its subject matter. She taught this subject because she was very good at it. She knew the subject both theoretically and practically and had put in sufficient hours in all aspects of the subject to, eventually, become the world’s leading expert.

Eventually, as one of the world’s finest sexologists, Pamela occasionally represented the hotel at conventions and similar events, which meant she had to actually leave the hotel. They were fun once she arrived at her destination. But being outside now frightened her and she needed special help from the hotel’s doctors to even make these journeys.

Pamela loved her job.