The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Diane’s Continued Recruitment

Mistress Diane shares her recruiting power with her newest slave with some unexpected results.

Mc: mind control Fd: female dominant Ff: female/female sex Lc: lactation

Part 1

Gazing out over the mountains from her deck, Diane contemplated her continuing role as mistress to several new “recruits”.

The thought of having the ability to hypnotically seduce and dominate both strangers and friends gave her such a rush. Watching their trust give way to losing their will and becoming enslaved was a total turn-on. And recently, this domination was happening frequently and with very erotic results.

She had been able to recruit many of her neighbors which provided her a nearby playground and an easily controlled group of slaves to carryout further recruiting efforts.

She indeed was addicted to the sharing of her hypnotic powers with her recruits so they would be able to seduce others. But she knew to stop short of giving away all her secrets so as to maintain total dominance and control over her slaves. After all, what fun would it be if a mistress couldn’t fuck her slaves at will?

As this thought surfaced, she indeed felt her cunt heating up and juices beginning to flow.

“A fuck would be nice right now,” she thought. And she had just the slave in mind.

Bob sat in front of his computer finishing-up editing a few documents. Being out of work was pretty stressful but it did allow him the time to organize a lot of material he had been ignoring. Jane wasn’t complaining about being the major bread earner, but Bob did notice some decrease in their fucking. But for some reason, neither of them felt unsatisfied.

The phone rang:

“Hello”, Bob answered. “Fuck for your mistress,” came the voice on the other end.

Bob’s eyes glazed over and he replied, “What does my mistress demand?”

“Time for a walk to your mistress’s home,” came the reply. And the phone went dead.

Bob robotically shutdown his computer, put on a light coat, and began his walk down the road.

As he approached Mistress Diane’s home he past Barb’s house. She was outside doing some work and saw him. She liked both Bob and Jane and thought they were a great couple and fun to be around. She shouted, “Hi!” to Bob as he walked by and began up the drive to the house across the road, but he didn’t reply.

“Must be deep in thought,” she murmured to herself.

Barb was curious about her neighbors. She hadn’t met them but she had noticed that quite a few people would visit...and at any time of the day or night. It was curious but not totally surprising. Mountain living was different.

She watched as Bob walked up the drive to the door and knocked.

The walk was short but Bob found it stimulating. His breath was becoming rapid and surprisingly his cock was becoming rock hard. It seemed as he got closer to Mistress Diane’s house he was becoming very horny. He awaited the reply to his knock.

The door slowly opened and there stood his mistress. She wore a black gown with a very low cut front barely covering her luscious tits. Hanging within her cleavage was a crystal of incredible beauty. Her lips wore a bright red lipstick and glistened in the sunlight coming through the open door. Something about the lipstick and crystal looked familiar but he wasn’t thinking clearly to make any connections.

“Look into my eyes,” she immediately demanded. Bob was unable to resist and found himself standing motionless drifting deeply into her eyes.

As she gazed hypnotically into his eyes, Mistress Diane gently took her hand and drew it down his body until it found his cock.

“Nice....thick....hard...and full,” she thought, “This will be a pleasure.”

She drew her lips to his and deeply kissed him coating his lips with a light covering of her lipstick. Bob found himself falling further under her control. With this accomplished, the mistress invited him into the home and closed the door.

Unknown to Mistress Diane or Bob, Barb was an unintentional witness of this doorway event. She was horrified and shocked that Bob was seemingly having an affair with her neighbor. She didn’t know what to think or do.

As the door closed behind him, Mistress Diane looking into Bob’s eyes explained, “Yes Bob, the lipstick is the same your wife, Jane, wore the night I used her to acquire you. And this crystal (holding it before his eyes) has the same power as Jane’s. You cannot resist their seductive power. She then noticed his cock bulging under his pants.

“Show your mistress her hot, full cock,” she demanded.

Bob slowly undid his pants and allowed them to fall. Then he drew his briefs off his cock. It immediately sprang free. The mistress was pleased to see it still clean—shaven. Well kept for her slaves.

His mistress fixed her eyes upon her newly acquired fuck toy and slowly used her fingernails to lightly caress his cock. Bob responded with a low moan.

With her other hand, she slowly raised the crystal to his eyes. “Today, you will be given the gift of seduction by your mistress. You will leave this place with the power to recruit others for your mistress.” The thought of receiving a gift from his mistress made Bob’s cock strain and his horniness grow.

As she swung the crystal locking Bob’s eyes onto it, she slowly took her hand from his cock and unclasped the top of her gown allowing it to fall free from her body exposing her tits. They were large, round and her nipples dark and hard. As the crystal swung, she drew her hand onto one of her breasts and began to massage it. Her cunt was very hot and very empty, but that would soon be corrected.

“Bob, you see the power of the crystal. It is impossible for anyone to resist its beauty. It is impossible for anyone to look away. You will use the crystal to capture new recruits but you must also feel the power and unrestrained drive to fuck them into total submission. This will give you that power.”

Her hand had massaged her breast until drops of sweet milk left her nipple. She lowered the crystal to her dripping nipple which drew Bob’s eyes to her milk.

“Drink from your mistress’s tits and feel the passion and power of seduction.”

Without any hesitation, Bob’s lips found her nipple and began to suck out the milk. As he drank, Diane lowered her cunt to just above her slave’s cock and waited.

As Bob drank, the passion and desire exploded. He rammed his cock fully into his mistress’s cunt. With a smile of dominant satisfaction, Mistress Diane began to milk her fuck toy’s cock by squeezing his cock with each heated thrust. Her milk flowed endlessly and as he drank, Bob thrust deeper and faster.

Mistress Diane took her hands and lifted Bob’s head from her tit and drew his eyes to hers.

“With each thrust your power grows. You must recruit for your mistress. The desire to prowl is uncontrollable. Feel your cock about to explode with your mistress’s sperm. When you cum, your total desire will be to gather new slaves for me to control and you to fuck.”

“Do (thrust)......you (thrust)...understand?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Then cum in your mistress’s cunt.”

With that command, Bob’s cock shot into Mistress Diane’s cunt. She felt every heated drop fill her and each thrust rubbing her clit until she came violently and with total satisfaction.

When Bob regained his strength, he slowly pulled his cock from her cunt. Looking into his mistress’s eyes he knew he had a new strength and a new goal to satisfy her in every way. He knew he had to find new slaves. He thought of the women he had fucked before he married Jane. They would be a natural source to recruit.

Looking into his eyes, Mistress Diane knew her slave was already determining how he would enlarge her following.

“Get dressed and return to your home and begin your service,” she commanded.

Putting on his coat and starting for the door, his mistress stopped him and lifted the crystal from her neck and placed it around his. He knew what he was to do and left the house as a more deeply-owned slave to Mistress Diane.

Part 2

As Bob left the house and walked down the drive he slowly felt a sense of being refreshed and found himself wondering how he had ended-up on the neighbor’s driveway. But no matter, it was a beautiful day and he felt great!

“Bob!” It was Barb his neighbor.

“Barb, how are you?,” he asked in a sincere tone of voice.

“Bob, I’ve struggled with this and I need to say something,” Barb said.

“What are you talking about?” Bob replied.

“Bob, I saw you and the neighbor a couple of hours ago. You were not very discrete I must say.”

“What on earth are you babbling about?” Bob asked.

“Your visit that’s what. I saw her kissing you and what she was wearing was very erotic. Does Jane know about this?”

Barb found all of this difficult to say, but at least she got it out into the open.

Bob suddenly felt a movement in his cock and short rush of heat filled him and a curious thought, “Not just the women I have fucked.” It was strange set of feelings and thoughts—he assumed they would leave quickly.

Barb continued, “Having an affair is just awful—it is so wrong.” At that moment she found herself looking right at Bob’s eyes.

Not knowing what he was really doing, as their eyes met, Bob took his hand and brushed some strands of hair that had fallen across Barb’s face back behind her ears and then gently lowered his hand to her chin and continued to look directly into her eyes.

With a jerk from his hand she said, “And that is totally inappropriate.”

Bob felt his cock beginning to grow and without any hesitation, he took his right hand and gently slipped it down her cheek to her chin again saying, “I’m not totally sure what this is all about but I’m sure we can talk this through.” And while talking, his left hand was slowly unzipping his jacket exposing the crystal.

He felt her attempt to free her chin from his grasp. With this, he forced her chin to lower until the crystal was in her sight. Barb was struggling but when she glanced and saw the crystal she paused, “Incredible color”, she thought.

Bob felt her struggle momentarily ease. He released some pressure and this caused Barb to leave her light trance and move her eyes away.

As Bob felt her attempt, he reapplied his grip and once again directed her gaze toward the crystal.

“Stop touching me,” she weakly demanded. Bob smiled and held her chin so her eyes had no choice but to glance at the crystal.

“Just look,” he softly suggested. This time her eyes fixed upon the crystal and Bob felt her resistance subside.

“Good,” he said, “just stare into the colors.”

As he talked his hand gently left her chins and softly caressed her neck down to the first button on her blouse. He undid it and softly caressed the “v” it made around her neck.

Barb felt herself drifting into a very relaxed mood and felt a tinge of excitement at Bob’s touch. Bob sensing her deepening trance undid a second button which exposed the front clasp of Barb’s bra.

“Tell me Barb, should I undo this clasp?’ he asked. Her only reply was a deep sigh as her eyes remained fixed on the crystal.

With one move the clasp gave way and Barb’s tits separated but were still cupped by the bra. “Barb”, Bob said, “you are going into a very deep trance and you feel very good. You are enjoying the freedom of your tits. They need to be free of their clothes don’t you think?”

“Yes—free—enjoy.”

“Show me how you feel Barb,” Bob suggested. And as he talked his hands raised her head until her eyes met his.

As she looked deeply into his blue eyes her hands gently undid the rest of her buttons and she grabbed the blouse and opened it exposing two very large tits and very hard nipples. When her tits fell loose a moan came from her lips. Her tits were free and her cunt was very wet.

“Barb,” Bob spoke, “let’s go meet the neighbor.” And they started up Diane’s driveway.

Bob knocked and the door opened and to Mistress Diane’s delight there stood a new recruit. She barely could restrain herself. She was in a robe having just showered. But the outline of her full breast and her nipples were still visible under the terry cloth. With a wave of her hand gently down Bob’s face he fell into a deep trance.

“Whom do we have here?” she asked. “A new recruit for my mistress,” came the reply.

“Then bring her into this place.” And into the mistress’s home they walked.

As Bob stood waiting for his mistress’s next command, Mistress Diane walked over to Barb and looked deeply into her eyes. Barb felt a sudden rush of lust and a sense of falling. Her eyes began to wander. Mistress Diane grabbed Barb’s hair and forced her to gaze into the eyes of the mistress.

“Your will is gone—your lust is strong—your body is hot and ready.”

“Hot—ready.”

“Bob strip for your mistress.” Bob soon found himself without clothes. His cock wasn’t fully hard but it was full.

“Barb,” Diane asked, “what do you enjoy when it comes to sex?” “I just let my husband make love to me while on top,” she replied.

“Not very creative for a woman with a body like yours,” thought the mistress. “Have you sucked cock or fucked other men or women?”

“I can’t—it is wrong.” As Barb spoke Mistress Diane was gently pulling Bob’s cock leading him right to Barb. The mistress then took Barb’s hand and placed it around Bob’s cock. “Squeeze it for your mistress,” commanded Diane.

With no will left to resist, Barb squeezed her neighbor’s cock. Bob began to move forward and back allowing is cock to fuck her hand.

“It seems as if this cock needs more attention,” observed the mistress. “Get on you knees and suck it.” As she said this, she grabbed Barb’s shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. “That’s it Barb, stare at his cock. His firm, thick, cum-filled cock. You need cocks—your husband’s cock is nothing compared to the cocks I can supply you. Place your lips around his cock and become a slave to other men’s sperm.

With this said, Barb’s mouth surrounded Bob’s cock. “Bob,” commanded the mistress, “you will fuck Barb’s mouth but will not cum until I order you to.”

Bob began to pump his cock in and out of Barb’s mouth. With each pump, Barb became more and more owned by the mistress. No way could her husband’s cock satisfy her from this point on. Her hands reacted by squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples.

Noticing the time, Mistress Diane had an idea. She picked-up the phone and soon was saying, “Fuck for your mistress. It is time for a walk to your mistress’s house.” She then hung-up the phone and watched Bob fuck Barb’s mouth.

Shortly, a knock on the door and the mistress allowed Jane to walk into the house. Mistress Diane watched Jane stare at her husband and Barb. Jane couldn’t believe her eyes but for some reason couldn’t stop watching. Mistress Diane came up behind Jane and slowly drew her hands across Jane’s face and commanded, “Sleep”. Jane instantly went into a deep trance.

The mistress then commanded, “Bob stop fucking Barb’s mouth and stand before your wife.” Bob slowly removed his cock from Barb’s mouth. Barb knelt motionless on the floor while Bob walked to Jane.

“Jane,” spoke the mistress” when you open your eyes you will see your husband and the crystal around his neck. You will obey everything he commands you to perform. Do you understand?” “Yes” came her reply.

“Bob,” I command you to seduce both Jane and Barb. You will be free to ask of them anything you wish. Do you understand?” “Yes” came the reply.

Just before Mistress Diane commanded Jane to open her eyes, she walked in front of Bob and looking into his eyes she said, “You are a cock-sucking pimp who only desires to fill women with your sperm.....do you understand?” “Yes”

“Jane open your eyes.” With that command Jane found herself opening her eyes and staring into Bob’s. Bob slowly hypnotized her into a deeper state of hypnosis.

“Barb” Bob commanded, “Come and take my wife’s clothes off and as you do you will find yourself becoming hotter and hornier as you see her tits and cunt.”

This command pleased the mistress and she was eager to see what would happen. Barb walked over to Jane and slowly lifted Jane’s blouse over her head and removed Jane’s bra. The sight of Jane’s tits excited her and she couldn’t resist squeezing them. As she did, Jane found herself becoming excited. She grabbed Barb’s hair and forced her to suck her breast.

Mistress Diane then walked over to the women and slowly knelt down to Barb’s cunt and began to lick her juices.

Mistress Diane paused from her activity and commanded Bob, “Fuck your wife...my slave”. Bob walked over to Jane and from behind placed his cock deep inside her very wet cunt. Jane began to milk her husband’s cock and just at the point of coming, the mistress commanded, “Bob, to pull out and fuck your mistress.”

Mistress Diane them commanded Barb to eat Jane until Jane came and while this happened, Mistress Diane placed herself so she could continue to lick Barb’s cunt.

As Bob pumped his cock in and out of Diane’s cunt, Mistress Diane commanded all three to cum and be owned once again. With this command Jane watched as Bob came in the mistress and this drove Jane over the edge and she came while the Barb ate her. Barb then came with the touch of the mistress.

As they all emptied themselves into one another they slowly went to sleep at the command of the mistress. Barb was commanded to wait for a phone call. Bob and Jane were commanded to return home and using their video camera they were to fuck the night through taking video for their mistress.

As they walked down the driveway, each one wondered how they got there but as always they felt so refreshed they didn’t care. It was great living in the mountains.