The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Panther

Chapter 2 — The Panther’s Prey

The club wasn’t the swankiest of establishments, though the areas the customers saw were decorated in well-cleaned leather, chrome, and mirrored panels. What set it apart from most in this dingy neighborhood was the way the boss treated his staff. Because the club was known for having very strict rules about touching, and allowing the rules to be bent when the women who worked there—not the customers—wanted a little fun, this one place on the Northern edge of Hope City could attract some of the most desirable strippers in the city. Everyone wanted to work here, so they could take their pick of the talent.

The particular performer on show tonight was called Niodin, and she had some quite exceptional talents, though the customers in this booth were only concerned with her slender body, casual good looks, and grace of movement. The customers were the infamous catburglar (pun intended), Mistress Panther, and half a dozen of the most beautiful women chosen from her brainwashed harem. She shouldn’t have been there. Not just because the city had begun a plan to track down and remove the super-powers of all known black capes, but more specifically because she hadn’t paid on the door, and had no intention of paying for any of the exquisite cocktails lined up in front of her and her minions.

Niodin didn’t particularly like the thought of performing for Mistress Panther. She wasn’t the kind of customer to offer a generous tip, though it wasn’t really a matter of the money. As her parents had told her many times, she didn’t need to work and there were many paths that could provide her with less tangible routes to success and political power. She didn’t have ambitions in that direction, though, and found that this particular career had some quite interesting perks. Never the same guy twice, she promised herself, as it was too easy to let the hormones take control and end up in some kind of weird power exchange or slavery relationship. She certainly didn’t want to be doing that again, it never ended well. There would be no perks with this customer, she was sure. It wasn’t that she objected to performing for women; she’d even sleep with them if they were charming and persuasive, and it could be quite enjoyable showing another woman just how skilled she was. But for all she enjoyed it, the female body didn’t speak straight to her libido in the same way, and she’d never get what she really needed from them.

“Dance!” Mistress Panther sneered. She didn’t care what the girl wanted, she was just after some entertainment. Afterwards, maybe she’d decide to take something else as well, or to send this Niodin on a little crime spree for her. Niodin glanced back, already feeling the spread of complex neurostimulators racing around her body. Molecules more complex than most scientists had ever dreamed of, slowly hunting for the parts of a human brain responsible for critical analysis. Once those little toxins were in place, the victim would be unable to resist any instruction they were given. Mistress didn’t like to wait, though, so as well as the chemicals her fingernails were tipped with tiny barbs of Atlantean energy crystal that would allow her to connect directly to the dancer’s mind.

Niodin found her body responding without any conscious prompting. She didn’t even try to stop herself from stepping up onto the table, and from bending down provocatively to stare Mistress in the eyes. It was quite thrilling to have no control for a change, and finding herself reduced to a mere puppet was something she’d never experienced before. She danced, using the most seductive moves she knew, teasing in a way she’d never consider if she didn’t really want to get someone’s attention. It wasn’t completely body puppetry, then, but could rely on her instincts and muscle memory as well. She’d always imagined Mistress Panther being an egotistical controller, a few crude tricks and a reliance on the Atlantean techology’s powers for her powers. Like one of the succubi of previous, credulous centuries who acted only to satisfy their own cravings by compelling the minds of whoever they were attracted to. But this, it had a grace and finesse that she would never have expected. The control was beautiful in its own way, and that was something she had the deepest respect for.

It was then she decided that she was going to give Mistress Panther the best show she could, mind control or not. She danced like she’d never danced before, and even as she did so she allowed the emotions that Mistress was broadcasting to flood over her mind and set her crotch on fire. She didn’t care that she was getting hotter and hotter, she didn’t even mind that Mistress was forcing this on her, she’d never wanted anything so much in her life. When Bradley, one of the security guys, walked close enough to see inside the booth and check she was okay, she gave him a subtle wink that was entirely her own choice. He sauntered away, and she knew that for at least half an hour the six square feet of floor from which you could see into here would be unoccupied, almost as if they had a private room.

As the music trailed off into silence, and the patrons in the main room cheered whoever was on stage right now, Niodin used the break to slightly adjust her micro mini skirt and unfasten a discreet button at the back of her top. She reached down to take a drink from in front of one of Mistress’s slaves. The girl didn’t complain. From all the slaves’ points of view, as long as Mistress got what she wanted everything here would be fine. They weren’t the kind of people who would complain about losing something, they had only got the drinks in order to present a more normal appearance as the performers were paraded before Mistress for her selection. It wouldn’t do for one of them to figure out something was up before she could take control of them.

Niodin wished for a moment that one particular song would play. Mistress Panthers eyes sparkled with a smile, and the dancer wasn’t sure if she caught a momentary wink. Then the opening bars hummed beneath the babble of quiet chatter from the other room, and Niodin knew her wish was granted. The telepathic connection from those crystals must work both ways, and the Panther’s claws had caressed DJ Antoinette already. Niodin stretched upward and writhed, like a snake winding its way out of the charmer’s basket. Her hips swayed left, and right, and left again to the slow pulse of the sound. And just as the rhythm of this slow teasing dance was starting to become predictable, before the performer was fully stretched, the drums kicked in hard and fast with a rhythm that made your heart race. She yanked at the buttons hard, and ripped her top and skirt away before the echoes of that dramatic fanfare had even started to die down.

She thrust her body out towards Mistress and her girls, offering herself to them however they wanted her. She was alive now, energised, throwing herself around to the beat of the drums and the whine of the sax, and she was naked to except for a pair of knee-high black boots. Of course, a stripper would have to finish in her underwear for decency laws, but she’d found a while ago that if she unfastened the tiny bows first, she could remove her panties and skirt at once and give a lucky guy the impression she’d never been wearing any. That was when she was officially off the clock, of course, and enjoying the privacy like any other guest of the club. She’d never wanted to give this kind of show for a woman before, but today she couldn’t help it. The thrill of being used like that was intoxicating, more intense than anything she’d felt before.

She swayed, lowering herself to her knees again, while each crash of drums jerked her one step closer to Mistress. She was hot, her heart pounding, and didn’t even want to think now. There was still one decision to be made, though, as she struggled to hold on to her morals through a thickening fog of induced lust.

“Are you fighting me, little kitten?” Mistress purred, a laugh of surprise, “Now why would you do that? You want me, every fibre of your being craves to please me.” The sudden rush was more than Niodin could cope with, and she threw herself from the tabletop into Mistress’s lap. Her nails easily split the villain’s famous costume, and questing fingers began to explore Mistress’s pussy. Mistress Panther didn’t realise for a moment what she was doing, it was all too fast for her. Niodin had never been able to do this with a woman before, no matter how much they wanted her. But the fountain of faux lust filling her mind was enough to make the connection, even if she knew it wasn’t the real thing.

She reached inside herself, and felt all that pleasure. All the desire, all the bliss, of a hundred thousand orgasms over her life, with just as many different men. With the slightest touch of fingertips on clit, she dropped all of that pleasure at once into Mistress Panther’s body. The woman came, again and again, suddenly all the control she was so proud of slipping away. She didn’t even suspect, if she thought at all it was that this stripper was very, very good with her fingers.

Niodin relished the pleasure and the cries of ecstasy, feeling the woman thrashing as she straddled her, and then after what felt like an hour it was over. It had probably only taken seconds, but Niodin’s appetites were fully satisfied for the first time in weeks.

“You’re incredible,” Mistress Panther finally managed to shape words, “I’m keeping you!”

“Sorry,” the succubus gave a wry grin, “I don’t do the same customer more than once. I can feed on your soul once and that leaves you helplessly subservient to me; twice would tear your mind apart and you’d be no fun if you were so clingy. Though, if you can do that trick again I wouldn’t mind experimenting with some of your slaves…”

Panther stared at the beautiful woman before her, trying to get a handle on what was happening. She could feel the hollow in her heart, like something had been ripped away. She could believe that she’d lost half of her heart, but all she could think of to fill it was more of Niodin’s rapturous attentions. She wanted it so much it wasn’t even a choice. She tried to reach out through the telepathic channel that her crystals had opened, to compel her Goddess to take her again and finish her off, but the connection wasn’t hers to control any more. The drugs, though…

“Only work on humans,” Niodin interrupted Panther’s thoughts, “You really should have quit while you were ahead. Once you might have been the might hunter and the daring thief, but you’re going to pay for your drinks tonight, and you’re not going to steal again. You can already feel your mind changing to accept the commands of a spiritual apex predator. You thought you were so strong, but you were wrong. Today, the Panther is prey. My prey.”