The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Behaviour

Part One

FF MC

An outwardly respectable modeling agency is the front for a ruthless organisation which ruthlessly brainwashes women for slavery and servitude.

Sharon Harding relaxed into her red leather office chair and smiled as her office door opened. A young redhead entered the room and placed two red folio files on her desk. “Two new models for your appraisal Miss Harding” said the secretary. “Thank you Nikki” smiled Sharon and she looked at the young woman’s considerable bust. “Tell me Nikki, what are you doing tonight?” The redhead smiled and said “I am free tonight Miss Harding”. “Excellent” smiled Sharon, “I will come to your apartment tonight at 8pm Nikki and fuck your arse!” “Yes Miss Harding” replied the young woman, without any visable response and with that she left the room to return to her duties.

Sharon thought momentarily about penetrating Nikki’s pert ass before she browsed the two files. Both contained young blond women who had posed in white lingerie for sample photo sets. With each file was a comprehensive breakdown of their personal details. Both women were stunningly beautiful and both possessed full breasts, but Sharon’s eye was drawn to the more well endowed second girl whose statistics claimed a 32G bra size. Sharon studied her details – Amanda Monroe, aged 21, occupation beauty consultant. MMMMmmm she thought, a perfect subject to join her agency. She clicked on her intercom and spoke, “Carol, can you come and see me”. The voice on the other end responded and a minute later Sharon was joined by a middle aged black woman. Sharon handed her the file, “Carol, begin a two week surveilance package on this subject. I need to know if she is suitable for us to initiate proceedings on her”. “Yes Miss Harding” replied the petite woman and promptly left Sharon’s office to carry out the order.

Sharon left the office an hour later and cursed when her blackberry buzzed to relay a private message to her. It read GALAXY CONFERENCE CALL 8:30PM UK TIME. “Fuck’ she exclaimed, it would interrupt her ass fuck session with Nikki, but it was important that she contributed to the call, extremely important.

For twenty-eight years Sharon Harding had presided as the owner of SH Models, her glamour modelling agency. She had built up a sizable portfolio of glamour, Page 3 and porn star models in the UK. Her company was however a working front for an organisation called Galaxy, and the conference call timed for that evening was very much the private and secret side of her work.

At 8.30pm her blackberry buzzed again. Just as she was getting into a hot, sweaty ass fuck with Nikki. The redhead was lent over her bed and holding her bum cheeks apart for Sharon. Sharon withdrew her strap on from Nikki’s engorged anus and made her way to the young woman’s living room. She unlocked her laptop and opened up the video conference software. On the screen in front of her she was joined by three other women. The three women made up the rest of the Galaxy executive and were similar to Sharon in many ways. Each was in their late forties and each owned a modelling empire in their respective countries. The first woman, Stephanie Mason was a black american woman who owned a large LA based agency that fed the porn industry. The second, Sylvia Bach, owned a pan-european agency that provided models for magazines and advertising. The final member was Natalie Smythe an Australian woman whose empire covered the Pacific rim. Together they had formed Galaxy in the mid 1980’s and developed it as an organisation with a singular and evil purpose – the brainwashing and enslavement of women to become the playthings of Galaxy.

It was Stephanie who led the video conference, “ladies” she said, “I need to know if any of you have spare capacity for a special session and the associated time to deal with a suitable subject. I have created a very special woman and need to test her out on a new recruit”. Both Sylvia and Natalie shook their heads, their respective facilities were fully occupied with Galaxy recruits. At that point Sharon interjected, “I might have both the capacity and a candidate, but I will need two weeks to acquire her ready for your pet Stephanie” she giggled. “Tell me about her” , “Yes do tell” said the other two”. Stephanie smiled a broad self satisfied smile, “let’s just say that I have created the ultimate toy” she beamed, “the ultimate black fuck machine”. “Sharon, I will arrive in the UK two weeks today, can you make the ‘necessary’ preparations?” Sharon knew exactly what Stephanie meant, they had a 28 yr working association and each Galaxy member knew the likes and lusts of each other. “Oh Steph, you fucking tease” said Sylvia, “tell me about this uber black babe you cunt”. “Very well” replied the black madame, “all I’ll say is her vitals ladies are...., get ready for this” , there was a pause...... “23yrs old five foot ten inches and 36P – 26 – 40 !!” There was a collective intake of breath from the other three women and various exclamations of sexual expletives. Sharon settled the other two down and said, “then I am sure we can all use her after she has demonstrated her capabilities for you Steph”. “Oh fuck yesssss” replied the haughty black woman. “Extensively” she replied. “Sharon, I will meet you at your UK facility in two weeks time – call over”. With that the screen went blank and Sharon reflected for a moment, then returned to Nikki’s bedroom to bury her strap on in her secretaries anus.

An hour later Sharon left Nikki and on her home journey rang Carol. “Carol, it’s Sharon, the Monroe surveilance, you will need to complete this week, I have to move to acquisition in the second week. Can you report to me as soon as possible?” “Yes Miss Harding” came the reply. With that Sharon returned home and began to plan for her next step.

Three days later, the mature black woman came into Sharon’s Office and gave her mistress a detailed breakdown on Amanda Monroe. “The subject works in a London beauty salon, is single and at present lives with her mother. The mother, Rachel Monroe is divorced, aged 44 and has no current relationships. Each day the target is away from the house for eight hours and the mother works from home as a proof reader”. “Excellent work Carol” congratulated Sharon. “I want you to assemble a team to convert Rachel Monroe, you will have three days to prepare her”. With that Sharon dismissed Carol and turned to her desk phone. She hit auto dial and issued a series of instructions to another member of her staff.

The following morning Amanda Monroe left her house and headed for the underground station, she joined the throng of commuters and in ten minutes was being whisked into the centre of London totally oblivious to what was being planned for her and her mother.

Rachel Monroe was cross, the scripts she was to work on were late, not only had they not arrived in her email that morning, but the courier was late too! The doorbell rang and she opened it. Standing there was a pretty black woman with a courier packet. “So sorry Mrs Monroe” she spluttered out, “can you sign for this?” Rachel signed crossly and shut the door on the poor girl. She moved inside and ripped open the package, instead of their being some scripts, there were tens of photographs – all showing graphic sex between two women. Rachel flung them down and returned to the door. The black woman was getting in her car and Rachel shouted to her, “hey, get back here – there has been a real mix up!” The black girl returned and came inside the house. Rachel showed her the pictures. “I don’t know what’s going on here” she said angrily, “but this filth is not intended for me”. The black girl picked up the photographs, which showed a mature white lady getting fucked by a huge breasted black woman. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “Yes” said Rachel, “these are disgusting”. The black girl continued, “Oh my god her boobs are so big, oh shit and she’s screwing the other woman’s bum!” Rachel was shocked, “young lady, I don’t care what is going on in these pictures, I want this filth out of my house now and I want my package immediately!” “Of course” smiled the young black woman, “I’ll see you get it immediately”. With that she went back outside to her car and returned with two blond women, each carrying a large holdall. “What’s going on” demanded Rachel. “Well Mrs Monroe” she smiled “we need to show you something, something you will find hard to resist”. With that the 3 women pushed Rachel into her house and the black girl checked the street was clear, before shutting the door behind herself. An hour later she called Carol on her blackberry and spoke a single sentence to her superior, “Conversion of the Monroe woman has begun, I will report when the process has been completed”. Sharon, who was listening in motioned to Carol to end the call and turned to her laptop where Stephanie Mason was waiting in a video call. She smiled to her black colleague and said, “We will be ready to receive you and your pet in 8 days, I look forward to seeing her in action”. Stephanie giggled “mmmmmm yeah Sharon, me too, me too!”

4 days later Amanda Monroe returned home just like she always did. She was running late and tired from a long day in the salon. As she closed the door behind her, her mother was waiting for her. “Amanda dear, you’ve had a letter come, it’s from a modelling agency!” Excitedly the young blond opened the letter which bore the markings of the SH Modelling Agency. Amanda scanned the contents before blurting out what it said. “They want me to come to their office and do some test shots and discuss a contract!” The two women hugged and Amanda dashed around the living room. “Jesus” she shouted, “I knew sending those bra poses would do it. Wow I have so got to be ready for this”. Rachel Monroe picked up the letter and scanned the detail. “We have to contact a Sharon Harding and make an immediate appointment, I’ll ring you in as sick and we can go this week” she added. “Try calling them now honey, it will show that you are ultra keen”. Amanda dialed the number on her mobile and after a short wait got through, she exchanged details and within ten minutes had an appointment confirmed for the very next day.

Sharon’s secretary, Nikki, entered Miss Harding’s office and passed on the message “the Monroe women will be here tomorrow at noon Mistress”. “Excellent” Sharon replied. She dismissed the redhead and picked up her blackberry, after a short pause the woman on the other end responded. “Good work Carol, tell me how far did your team get with Rachel Monroe?” Carol replied “the Monroe woman exhibited considerable resistance to conversion Miss Harding, but the team were able to subdue her. She will perform loyally for the duration of the acquisition of her daughter. But we will need to ensure her conversion is deepened for her to be fully compliant”. “Good” responded Sharon. “I need you to bring the two women to Galaxy as soon as we have made the arrangements for Friday”. Carol responded and Sharon ended the call. She smiled to herself, now to acquire Miss Amanda Monroe.

The following day at noon the two excited women entered the offices of SH Modelling and after a short wait were shown in to Sharon’s office. Sharon welcomed them in and asked them to be seated. “Amanda I am so pleased that you have been able to come in so soon, this is a really exciting time to be modelling”. Sharon paused, “my agency has a high demand for women like you and if I may say so especially given the fact you have large natural breasts”. Amanda blushed and said thank you to her potential employer. “I want to sign you immediately Miss Monroe and have some test layouts done this weekend” she said. Sharon turned to Amanda’s mother and said, “Mrs Monroe, I am proposing to offer your daughter a contract with my agency and to use her work through the global network called Galaxy. It’s where all the top models send their layouts and is where the real money is today”. Rachel Monroe questioned Sharon, “what is our legal position Miss Harding? Where does Amanda stand in terms of contract and getting paid?” Sharon smiled, “I want to propose a signing on fee of five thousand pounds and that you visit the Galaxy studio for some sample sets of photographs, after we conclude those we will draw up formal contracts for our lawyers to agree”. Rachel looked at Amanda and the two women nodded. “Ok, let’s go for it” smiled Amanda. With that Sharon produced a cheque book and wrote out a cheque for five thousand pounds and passed it to Amanda. “Welcome aboard” she smiled. “I trust you can come to Galaxy tomorrow ladies?” Both women nodded and Sharon continued, “excellent, then I will arrange for a car to collect you and take you there. The facility is deep in the Surrey countryside and has excellent spa and accomodation facilities, you will be my guests there from Friday through to Sunday while we prepare you Amanda”. (There was a wry smile from Sharon as she used the word ‘prepare’ – Amanda had no idea of the horrors that awaited her at Galaxy). The three women concluded their business and after confirming the pick up time, Amanda and her mother left in an excited rush.

Sharon picked up her blackberry and hit an autodial key. At the other end a German voice answered. “Elaina, it’s Sharon, the Monroe girl will be arriving tomorrow”. There was a short pause and the woman responded. “Good, everything will be ready for her Sharon. One small note though”, she paused. “I have been studying the conversion data on the mother, she exhibited high levels of resistance to our capture process”. “Oh we can’t be having that can we Elaina”, smiled Sharon. The German woman continued, “I therefore recommend that Rachel is timetabled for more invasive conditioning on arrival and that the main target is thoroughly assessed before we start work on her”. “Absolutely” responded Sharon, “I will look forward to observing her being ‘assessed’ by you” she laughed. With that Sharon ended the call and went home to pack for her trip to Galaxy. Three hours later she arrived at the facility and ensured that everything was ready for the next three days.

Later that evening, under the cover of darkness, a black Bentley limo drew into the courtyard in front of the Galaxy building. Two women got out of the car and were met by a smiling Sharon Harding. “Stephanie dearest” said Sharon as she embraced her black colleague. “Welcome, welcome – come inside and let me see what you have brought”. Sharon led the two women into the lobby of the house and into the light. The lobby area comprised a beautiful marble floor with a central desk. Seated at the desk was a brunette woman who stared ahead blankly. The woman was oblivious to Sharon and her guests and ignored them as Sharon continued her welcome. “Now then Steph, let’s see this special project”. Stephanie smiled and turned to face her companion. “Domino, this is Mistress Harding and you will obey her”. The black woman turned to face Sharon and replied in a monotone voice “I must obey you”. With that Stephanie commanded her pet to undress and once her clothes were removed, Sharon was confronted with the most physically perfect woman she had ever seen. The black slave had the most enormous breasts Sharon had seen. Each breast was fully erect , jutting out with no visable means of support. Stephanie interrupted Sharon’s lusting view. “Six augmentation operations to get her to 36P” she gloated, “then eight further procedures to shape her butt and her cunt. But that was only the start,” she added. “In addition to the physical alteration, Domino has also had over 2000 hrs of physical training to shape her body.” “And her mind?” enquired Sharon. “Oh, let’s just say” smiled Stephanie, “that Domino is totally compliant” smiled the haughty black domme. I have spent the last year brainwashing her so that she exists only to serve. The lustfull exchange was interupted as Elaina came down the staircase. “Hello Stephanie” she smiled, “I trust you had a good journey”. The two women embraced and Elaina looked at the amazonian black woman standing motionless. “MMMmmm she is so gorgeous, I trust that I can have some fun with her too”. “Of course my dear” smiled Stephanie, “I know how much you like the black ladies”. Elaina smiled back and then turned to Sharon, “when will the Monroe women arrive?” Sharon checked her watch and answered, “oh about noon I think”. “Good replied Elaina, I think we need to occupy Amanda while I work on her mother”. “Is there a problem?” enquired Steph. “No” said Elaina, “just a precaution. The mother exhibited considerable resistance to the capture process. I need to subject her to more permanent brainwashing as soon as she arrives”. “Absolutely” said Stephanie smiling, “we can’t have a free mind getting in the way of our fun can we”. “No” smiled Elaina. “Although I have to say” interrupted Sharon, “that there is nothing more erotic than watching a strong woman fight the brainwashing process”. “Yes” retorted Elaina, “but as you know I have worked hard on a solution for the strongest minds this last year”. “Ooooh do tell” said Stephanie excitedly. “I can do better than that”, the German woman responded. She looked at Sharon and then at her black guest. “Why don’t you come with me”. Sharon nodded and the 4 women made their way to the elevator doors at the side of the hallway.

Once in the elevator, it descended to the basement level, the party moved into the corridor and were met by a body stocking clad brunette. Elaina instructed her assistant. “Take the black woman to brainwashing room one and run Miss Mason’s programme”. “Yes Miss Bretcht” replied the nubile slave and she led the curvaceous subject down the corridor to receive her processing. Elaina led Sharon and Stephanie to the other end of the long dimly lit corridor. At the end there was a steel door and a numeric keypad. Elaina tapped in a sequence and the pad beeped and the door slid open. She led the women into a square room that was brightly tiled from floor to ceiling with red gloss tiles. “MMMmmm sighed Stephanie, I love red brainwashing rooms”. Elaina corrected her guest, “oh no Stephanie, this isn’t a brainwashing room”, she paused, “welcome to my brain disintegrator chamber.” “Oooooooh” reacted Stephanie, “sounds so hot !” Sharon smiled, “you’re gonna love this Steph. This has been Elaina’s pet project for 3 years now”.

“Ladies”, interrupted Elaina, “as you know, our process is highly successful with 95% of subjects converted. However, we occasionally encounter women with strong levels of resistance to brainwashing. After the 3 weeks that it took to break and program the last resistant subject. I decided to design a more powerful method of eradicating resistance. I call it my brain disintegrator device – it is intended to remove all barriers within a woman’s mind and provide a subject who will accept brainwashing immediately”. “Elaina, why don’t you show Steph the device” smiled a proud Sharon. Elaina nodded, “stand back ladies”. With that she accessed opened a control panel in the wall and removed a wired control pad. Elaina pressed a control and a motor hummed. A square section of the tiled floor slid back and from the empty space a steel column rose up. “Stephanie my dear” said Elaina, “why don’t I fit you in the device?” “MMMMmmm OK” smiled the mature black woman and she began to walk to the column. “Oh no”, said Elaina, “you need to be naked my dear”. Stephanie giggled and undressed, revealing her massive floppy breasts and big round arse. Sharon helped Elaina fit Stephanie’s body to the column. The black woman was restrained by her ankles and waist and her wrists were strapped to the rear of the column. Sharon moved behind her captive friend and fondled Stephanie’s huge 42K breasts vigorously. She hissed into her friends ear. “I came so strongly the first time I saw Elaina use this on a subject.!” Steph giggled, becoming aroused from what was being done to her. “MMMmm it’s so erotic, these restraints are so intimidating”. Elaina moved to secure Stephanie’s neck against the column with a rubber collar. “I am going to subject you to 20 seconds of the process my dear” and with that she positioned a Y shaped metal bracket from the column so that a cushioned headphone was against each of Stephanie’s ears. “Now”, smiled Elaina, “lets encase you”. She stepped back and activated her control pad. A clear perspex cylinder rose up around Stephanie’s body until it was at a two metre height. Stephanie’s massive breasts touched the inside of the cylinder and she felt completely isolated and helpless. Elaina activated the third control and above Stephanie’s head a panel in the ceiling opened and a second, smaller perspex cylinder lowered down. It was sixty centimetres deep and fitted inside the larger tube so that it was covering Stephanie’s head and directly in her line of sight. The collar around her neck forced her to look forward and at the second internal cylinder. The device was suspended by a hollow metal shaft that attached to the top of the cylinder. At the end of the shaft was a prism and mirror which were fed by a high powered projector located in the ceiling the output of which was focused down the tube and into the special optics. “Lets begin your experience” said Elaina wrily, running her finger over a slider on the control pad. At once the inner perspex cylinder began to rotate with a soft whirr. Stephanie’s breasts heaved and rubbed against the outer cylinder as she panted in anticipation. The rotating cylinder was now spinning so fast that it was impossible to see and Elaina pressed the final button on her control pad to start the brain disintegrator. Instantaneously Stephanie was bombarded by a sonic assault and overwhelming visual stimulation directly in front of her eyes. Stephanie arched her back against the column and screamed out a rapid series of pants, “Agghh, Agghh, Agghh , Agghh!” She was an incredibly strong willed individual, but the device took her by surprise. The sonic assault comprised a deafening sequence of white noise, overlaid with a swirling hypnotic pattern of sharp sounds sequenced to match the visual attack. Layered above the mind bending sounds were high frequency ultrasonic waves to shock her brain. As the sounds attacked Stephanie’s mind the visual storm completed the horrific assault. The prism assembly focused a zoeytropic light show directly in her line of vision. An intense swirling sequence of shapes and colours flashed subliminally in front of Stephanie and a rapid stroboscopic sequence burned into her eyes. Elaina deactivated the sequence after 20 seconds and retracted both cylinders. She unfastened Stephanie’s restraints and the sweat soaked black woman collapsed onto her knees panting uncontrollably. “Fuck !” she gasped, “I felt like I was loosing my mind”, she gasped again. “Yes”, said Elaina, “another minute or so and the process would have started to shape your mind”. “To date”, she smiled, “no woman had lasted more than 30 minutes in my toy”. “Oh fuck!!” said Stephanie again. “So when they have been.....” she paused, “mind-fucked” interjected Elaina, “yes” said Stephanie. “I imagine that they are like putty in the brainwashing room”. “Oh yes”, said Elaina, “my device effectively erases all resistance and short term thought”. “The brainwashing process can then advance with an ultra receptive subject”. “But of course”, interrupted Sharon, “this device doesn’t replace our brainwashing strategy, it merely guarantees that all subjects will conform”. Stephanie nodded , she recovered her composure and stood up. “I want to see you use this on a woman now!” She exclaimed and flashed her eyes at Sharon, “I want to see a woman restrained and having her mind fucked right now!” Sharon turned to Elaina and enquired, “perhaps you can indulge both of us Elaina, how about the Taylor woman?” Elaina nodded and agreed. “Very well, we will advance her processing to this morning and you can see what my device does to a real subject”. Elaina left the room and after a brief wait returned. “Gemma Taylor will be brought here immediately”. Sharon turned to Stephanie, “Gemma Taylor is a glamour model who is reluctant to bear all for us. She has been scheduled to be brainwashed so that we can use her perfect body”. “MMMmmm” sighed Stephanie in greedy anticipation.

Ten minutes later a young redhead was dragged into the chamber by two body stocking clad slaves. “Let me go!” she demanded and struggled and then she caught sight of Miss Harding. “Sharon, what the fuck is going on, why have these two bitches dragged me out of bed?” Sharon smiled and commanded the two slaves – “restrain her”. The two obedient women forced Gemma over to the column and restrained her naked body just as Stephanie had been held. Elaina placed the headphone pads against her ears and stepped back to initiate the cylinders. Gemma struggled against her bonds and was shocked as the clear tube rose around her and the second smaller cylinder lowered into her line of sight. “It’s such a shame Miss Taylor that you don’t want to give your pussy and your ass to Galaxy”, smiled Sharon. “What are you going to do to me?” exclaimed Gemma fearfully. “Oh just a little mind fuck” smiled Sharon and she nodded to Elaina. Gemma panted rapidly as the rotating cylinder spun, building speed rapidly and then as Stephanie watched intently, her hand between her thighs, the brain disintegrator exploded into action. Stephanie’s masturbation increased as she watched what had happened to her be inflicted upon the victim in the tube. Only this time the device would not be stopped until Gemma’s mind had been truly fucked. Stephanie rubbed and probed vigorously at her soaking pussy oblivious of Sharon and Elaina as she watched the young woman writhe in agony and scream as the device tore into her mind . “Nooooo noooo no nooooo nooo!!!!!!” screamed Gemma and the young womans pants and groans accelerated as the device relentlessly tore into her mind. The visual and aural assault made the redhead pant and gasp uncontrollably. Elaina remained passive watching Gemma’s spasmodic movement diminish as the process erased her ability to fight and as the young woman slumped against the restraints, the German woman knew that her mind had been broken. She checked her watch. Gemma had lasted 8 minutes. Stephanie moaned slowly from her orgasm and watched intently as Elaina released the young woman from the device into the arms of her two assistants. “Take her to brainwashing room two and run level one”. “Yes Miss Bretcht” replied the obedient slaves in unison. They dragged the unconscious redhead out of the chamber and into the corridor. “Mmmmmm thank you” smiled Stephanie, “that was so good. I trust you’ll be visiting LA soon Elaina to give me one of these toys too!” Elaina nodded, “I am sure we can do that my dear.” With that Elaina closed down the panels and the three women left the darkened chamber.

Sharon turned to Stephanie and said, “lets get some rest honey the real fun starts in 8 hours, both Monroe women arrive at noon and I want to have such a reception waiting for them”. Stephanie giggled “oh fuck yes, I am so excited to see what you have brought for me to try Domino on”. As the three women made their way to the elevator, Elaina paused at the door to brainwashing room two and peered through the porthole window. Inside she could see the two assistants restraining the prone body of Gemma Taylor into the brainwashing chair. She smiled to herself as the large domed helmet was lowered onto the doomed woman’s head, another mind to shape and control. Elaina Bretcht loved her brainwashing rooms!

To be continued.