The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Behaviour

Part Three

FF MC Sc In

Time for Amanda to perform.

It was ten o’clock as Amanda was returned to the photo studio. She noticed that several things had changed. Firstly the bed had been removed and replaced with a thick metal frame and secondly there were two black women standing with Simone and Nicola. Sharon entered the room and dismissed Elaina, she then ordered Amanda to walk over to the frame. “Now my dear Miss Monroe” she smiled, “time for you to perform for my friend Stephanie”. Amanda was addressed by the mature black woman. “You will stand before me” she ordered. Amanda complied and watched in amazement as Stephanie brought her pet to stand directly in front of her. Amanda’s mouth dropped open as the gigantic breasted woman took up position, her massive breasts inches from Amanda’s nude body. “Now Miss Monroe, this is Domino, you two ladies are going to get acquainted” she giggled. “My god” exclaimed Amanda, “her breasts, they’re so big”. “Yes my dear”, smirked the mature black domme, “I’ll bet you’ve never seen such big bazooka’s before have you”. The astonished blond shook her head. “Then let’s see you suck those 36P mamas honey”. Amanda brought her hands up under Domino’s enormous breasts and placed her mouth over her left nipple. She sucked and licked away at Domino’s bosom and as she did she felt Stephanie guide her hands between the black slaves thighs. She was dripping wet and Stephanie made sure that Amanda’s fingers got sticky with Domino’s juices. Sharon separated the two women and nodded Nicola over. “Put Miss Monroe on the fuck frame”. Nicola guided the blond girl over to the frame and Amanda allowed herself to be restrained. She was held in an all fours position and felt Nicola play with her vagina and anus as lubricant was smeared liberally between her buttocks. “Now Amanda” said Sharon, “time for some intensive anal!”. Amanda watched as Stephanie’s pet was fitted with a harness and a massive dong. The strap on was twelve inches long and three inches in diameter. It glistened with slimy lube and was so heavy that it pointed to the floor. Stephanie bent down to whisper into Amanda’s ear. “I’ve brainwashed my pet to be the ultimate ass fucker” she hissed. “Let’s see how much that pretty little bum can take”. Sharon guided Domino over to Amanda’s lily white bum and held her cheeks open. Amanda gasped as she felt her bum being spread and looked at Simone who was videoing the violation. She starred at the photographer and gasped, “just get it over with”. Sharon held the dildo shaft level as Domino pushed into Amanda’s anus. The blond moaned loadly as the thick shaft made it’s way into her asshole. Domino began to rock back and forth, inching the large dong further into her victim’s ass. Amanda began to pant and exclaim “Ahhhhhgh, Ahhhhhgh with each push. As the dildo passed the point of maximum resistance, Domino straightened up so that she could fuck Amanda by holding onto her hips and the top of her thighs. Simone moved to the side so that she could film Domino getting into her rhythm. The black woman was mindlessly fucking Amanda deeply in the ass, as she did, Amanda panted rapidly, crying out “Ohhhhhhhh fuck, Ohhhhhhh fuck!” She felt like her bum was going to explode and at the same time she was fighting being aroused from the deep penetration. Domino pulled back with each stroke, her helpless victim felt her anus stretched and then she gasped loudly as the full length of the shaft plunged back into her sopping hole. Sweat ran down her face as the relentless fucking continued. As Domino pushed home into Amanda’s arse her big boobs slapped onto the blond woman’s back. After fifteen brutal minutes Amanda couldn’t take anymore. She reached a noisy, shuddering climax and shouted out, “oh fuck oh shit I’m cominnnnnnnnggggggggg, aaaaahhhhhhghhhhh”. Domino fucked her past her orgasm and as Amanda went limp the mindless black woman withdrew from her victim’s ass. As she did Amanda felt an unstoppable sensation. “Oh god now, oh shit, oh shit noooooooooooo”! The sweating blond was unable to hold back as she defecated violently and noisily. Stephanie and Sharon watched as Simone filmed the young woman loosing control and the eruption of sloppy brown mess that came out of her arse. Domino moved round to Amanda’s face and offered the slimy dildo up to her mouth. “Suck it bitch” barked Stephanie and the pleased black domme watched Amanda take Domino’s length in her mouth, Stephanie watched Domino fuck Amanda’s mouth for a few minutes and then called off her pet.

“Excellent” smiled Sharon. “You have done so well my dear”. With that Sharon motioned to Nicola and a minute later Amanda was free and standing in front of Sharon and Stephanie. Miss Harding motioned Domino over to them and Nicola unfastened the harness and removed the strap on from Domino’s soaking cunt. “Fit her with it” she gestured at Amanda and the blond woman was surprised to find herself being equipped with the device. She grunted softly as Nicola eased the six inch long end into her pussy and then tightened up the straps around her thighs and waist. A central strap ran from the base of the dildo and between her shit stained buttocks up to the waist band. “Now let’s see you fuck some black ass!’ exclaimed Sharon and she guided Amanda over to the restrained Domino who had taken her place on the fuck frame. Sharon held the heavy twelve inch shaft up and guided the tip against Domino’s anus. “Fuck her ass!” she barked at Amanda and the startled blond began her first strap on sex act. Amanda pushed into Domino’s ass and as she did she felt the dildo in her pussy rub and push inside her juicy pussy. Amanda moaned and panted with pleasure, “ooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh”. She felt Sharon’s hands on her bum cheeks pushing and after a few minutes she had moved to an upright position and was holding Domino’s ebony hips to fuck her ass hard. “Oh god, oh god, oh fuck”, she shouted as the sensation of fucking a tight ass and the dildo inside her pussy drove her wild with animalistic desire. Amanda pushed home and orgasmed, it was wild and frenzied and she collapsed on top of the silent Domino in a soaking quivering pile. Nicola helped her withdraw from Domino’s ass and sat her down on the floor. “Well done my dear” said Stephanie, “so good to see you loose your cherry my little blond whore”. Amanda looked shocked and looked at Simone (still filming her) “She didn’t react!” exclaimed the blond woman, “I fucked her ass with a twelve inch strap on and she didn’t even register it—my god, what do you do to them”. Sharon leaned over the exhausted woman, “I am sure that Elaina can enlighten you Miss Monroe”. With that Sharon ordered Nicola to remove the strap on and to take Amanda to see Miss Bretcht. Nicola led Amanda away to visit the basement are for a second time.

Sharon turned to Stephanie and smiled. “Your pet is something else” she said. Stephanie thanked her friend and replied “as is the blond, I trust you are so going to mess her up before Elaina fucks her mind”, “Yes” said Sharon, “she is going to need extra special treatment and it will be my pleasure to give it to her”. Stephanie sighed, “such a shame we have to go, but Domino and I have an appointment with the Playmate of the Year in LA” she rolled her eyes. “it turns out this new starlet has a negative view of black women and needs an attitude adjustment”. “Oh enjoy” said Sharon and she kissed her friend goodbye. “I’ll update you on Amanda Monroe next week”. “Can’t wait” smiled Stephanie, “see you later honey I’ll update the other two on our fun!” With that the two black women left the room and Sharon dialed Elaina. The German woman answered immediately. “Amanda is returning with Nicola, perhaps you can show her how we do our work”. “Of course”, replied Elaina, “but you and I need a discussion about her mind when you have finished with her tonight”. Sharon sighed, “when she’s had the tour, make sure that Nicola puts her to bed. We can meet at midnight and plan tomorrow”. “Excellent” replied the German woman and ended the call.

As Elaina put the phone down, Nicola led Amanda back into the assessment room and into the clutches of the German woman. Elaina Bretcht smiled and addressed her captive. “Miss Monroe, it is time for you to see my work”. She led the tired blond over to a map of the basement area. “As you can see my dear, the facility has nine rooms located on this level. You are in my assessment room and you have experienced what we do here. In the main corridor there is a control room and three preparation rooms, beyond those are my brainwashing rooms”. Amanda looked at her captor with horror. Elaina smiled at her guest. “Come with me my dear”. She led Amanda into the corridor and up to a door marked ‘Preparation Room 1’. Elaina released the door lock and led the naked woman into the room. Automatically the lights came on and Amanda was presented with a bright white room with a steel table in the centre. The table had straps and restraints and looked like some kind of torture table. “Here” said Elaina, “we break the subjects mind with a combination of aural, visual and physical procedures. When that is done” she smiled, “I begin the programming of their minds”. Elaina led the shocked blond out into the corridor and across the corridor to a door marked ‘Brainwashing Room 2’.

The steel door had a porthole window from which a pastel pink glow emanated. Elaina tapped at a keypad by the door and the glow stopped. Ten seconds later the door slid open. Amanda stepped into a room that was tiled from floor to ceiling with bright red gloss tiles. In the centre of the room was a large high back metal chair into which a naked woman was strapped. Resting above her eyebrows was a large domed metal helmet which was supported from the ceiling by a flexible arm. In front of the motionless woman was a large pastel coloured disc on which a series of swirls and patterns were painted. Elaina activated a switch on the side of the chair and the helmet raised up with a whine. Amanda gasped in horror as she recognised the redhead restrained in the evil device. “Fuck, that’s... that’s Gemma Taylor”. “Yes” smiled Elaina, “she is a Page 3 model isn’t she”. Amanda nodded. “Miss Taylor is now on her fourth cycle of brainwashing and has been in here for 2 days. Her mind is now completely

receptive to the conditioning and soon she will be a loyal servant of Galaxy”. Amanda stood still, absolutely terrified. “Just like this slut next door” added Elaina and she led Amanda into the next room. As the door to room two closed the light show started up. Elaina beckoned Amanda to look through the porthole window to the third room. Amanda looked and recoiled in horror. Strapped into the brainwashing chair was her mother, mindlessly starring ahead at the slowly rotating disc and the softly flashing lights. Amanda looked at her smiling tormentor, “oh we are just keeping Rachel’s mind occupied with our commands” said Elaina. “The fate of her mind is up to you Amanda. I suggest you get some rest now as tomorrow will be so important”. Nicola reappeared and led Amanda to her room. Once in she made sure that blond took a shower and locked the door imprisoning Amanda Monroe for the night.

Elaina Bretcht checked her control panel and set timers for Amanda’s room. She would guarantee that the blond glamour model had a very interrupted sleep, weakening her for the next day. She called Sharon and the two women discussed the acts and tests that their captive would need perform in the morning.

Amanda Monroe tossed and turned in bed, unbeknown to her that the room was flooded with ultrasonic sound waves that made it impossible for her to get to sleep. She watched the sun come up on a new day and sat on her bed filled with fear for what Sharon Harding had planned for her.

At six o’clock in the morning the door to Amanda’s room slid open and a diminutive woman entered the room. Sharon’s personal slave, Samantha Neve stood before the naked blond and barked orders at her. “You will accompany me to Mistress Harding’s room immediately!” Amanda nodded in a resigned fashion and followed the petite woman out of the room and to the elevator. As she followed Miss Neve, she couldn’t help but notice her pert buttocks held by the semi transparent beige body stocking and how perfect they were. Samantha’s ass boobed from side to side as she swiftly led Amanda to her mistress. The elevator went to the top of the house and Amanda was led to the golden doors of Sharon’s penthouse room. The doors slid open and the young blond was surprised to see Sharon waiting for her, naked. Sharon smiled at Amanda, giving her time to view her figure. For a woman of forty nine, Sharon Harding had full 36EE breasts, but she turned around to give her captive a view of her big round arse. Sharon’s buttocks were rounded and full and Amanda could see thick black pubic hair. Sharon walked away, her bum cheeks wobbling and ordered Samantha to undress and to bring Amanda into the bathroom. As she was led away, Amanda noticed a strap on on Sharon’s sumptuous bed. The two blond women entered the golden bathroom and Amanda was made to kneel in front of the two golden handles on the wall. Sharon took up position and looked over her shoulder at the kneeling blond. “Now bitch, eat my shit” she hissed. With that Sharon returned to her squatting position and Samantha ensured that the shocked blond had her face between Sharon’s buttocks. She straddled Amanda so that she could part her mistresses ass and demanded that Amanda kissed Sharon’s arsehole. Amanda complied and was rewarded by a hot mushy face full of shit as Sharon defecated strongly. Samantha pressed Amanda’s face into the hot mess and barked at her to lick and eat it. Amanda gagged on the shit, some of it splattering on her breasts and all over her face as Sharon farted and let go a stream of hot piss all over her humiliated captive. Sharon stepped away and smiled at her victim, “you will need to improve your technique Amanda, perhaps we can do that this morning”. She beckoned Samantha to pick the shit covered woman up and ordered the two to shower. When Amanda was clean she was bent over the bed and given a vigorous ass fuck by Sharon whilst she was forced to lick and tongue Samantha’s anus. After a forced climax, with Sharon rubbing her clit off. Amanda endured a second shit eating ordeal as Samantha squatted over her face and defecated into her open mouth. As she did, Sharon ran a high speed vibrator over Amanda’s clit so that the poor woman was forced to endure a mouthful of hot brown shit and a burning orgasm at the same time.

Sharon gave Amanda five minutes to recover, before putting on a silk gown and ensuring that she was showered and clean. Then she lead the exhausted woman back down to the photographic studio. Amanda was confronted by the sight of Simone and Nicola and the fuck frame once again. Sharon looked at Nicola and said “prepare her”. The tired blond was surprised to find herself led to the ante room and not to the fuck frame. Once inside the room Nicola applied some of the purple make up to Amanda’s face and produced the large strap on that had been used on her the day before. She smiled and began to fit it to the surprised blond. “Some lucky bitch is gonna get a bum load of this” she smirked. “Sharon calls it the ass-buster”. Once fitted, Nicola led Amanda back into the room and towards the frame. Sharon guided Nicola onto the frame and secured her firmly. She pulled Nicola’s pert buttocks apart and smeared the lubricant over and inside the brunettes anus. “Now” barked Sharon at Amanda, “you will give this slut an enema” she laughed. Sharon roughly pulled the startled blond into position and thrust the huge dong into the entrance of Nicola’s bumhole. Amanda was shocked into action and before she knew what was going on she had her hands on Nicola’s hips and was giving the woman all twelve inches deep in her ass. Nicola moaned and gasped in euphoric enjoyment as Amanda was lost in fucking her as hard as she could. The six inch end in her pussy pushed against her and rubbed her off to the point of no return. She managed eight more climatic strokes before shouting and swearing herself off. Amanda pulled out of Nicola’s bum and watched the brunette defecate messily. Sharon let the brunette finish defecating before dragging Amanda back to Nicola’s buttocks and guiding the dildo into her ass again. “Now fuck that shit” she exclaimed and Amanda began to screw Nicola’s butt again. This time the pace was slower as her pussy burnt from coming so strongly. After a few minutes Amanda recovered and built up her frenzied speed fucking Nicola’s shitty asshole. As she fucked the juices, lubricant and shit made a thick brown foam and three minutes later Amanda collapsed on Nicola’s back with a shuddering orgasm. Sharon smiled to herself as she watched Amanda panting on top of Nicola. In effect Amanda’s brainwashing had begun as Sharon conditioned her to enjoy giving anal. “Well done my dear” she congratulated Amanda and had her released from the frame. By now it was ten in the morning and Amanda felt totally exhausted. “I think we need to see that pretty little bum in action again”. The blond woman looked at her captor with an incredulous glance as she spoke. “Nicola honey, why don’t you take Amanda to meet my ebony beauties”. “Yessss Mistress” replied the brunette and she led Amanda into the adjacent room with Simone accompanying them. The tired blond was confronted with another fuck frame and 5 naked black women. True to type, each one had enormous breasts and was sporting a strap on dildo ready for her. Sharon watched as Amanda was strapped to the frame and lubricated, she was too tired to resist and when she was in place, Sharon walked round to the front of her. “Now my dear, not long to go now” she smirked. “I will let my five ebony beauties use you. Each one will fuck your ass on rotation and the others will pleasure your boobs and pussy. The remaining girl will fill your mouth with her hot brown shit!” Amanda looked at her tormentor and said “fuck you Sharon”. Sharon smiled and turned to her black slaves. “Give Miss Monroe the full works ladies”. All five echoed in unison “Yes Mistress Harding” and with that Sharon left the room to let the ordeal begin. Simone’s camera whirred as the women positioned themselves around Amanda’s restrained body. The first two women went under the frame to lick and suck on her breasts. The third positioned herself to arse fuck whilst the fourth woman went under and between Amanda’s thighs to play with her clit and vagina. The final woman backed into the helpless blond’s face to expose her to her anus. The first fuck was deep and relentless and ended with Amanda screaming her orgasm out whilst receiving a huge face full of hot sticky shit. What was more brutal was the fact that the five women changed positions and started the ordeal again, within seconds of her coming. After twenty minutes Amanda was exhausted, her private parts ached and she had taken four black ass loads of shit in her mouth. The fifth and final rotation began without rest and Amanda felt the last woman fuck her ass with vigour. She couldn’t cry out as her face was pressed hard into the large ass of the woman in front of her. She almost suffocated as the woman’s large black buttocks were squashed against her mouth. Soon the ordeal reached it’s climatic finale as the stimulation drove Amanda insane, her pussy boiled and her climax was forced, painful and dramatic. The woman in front of her delivered a massive hot load of shit into her surprised mouth and Amanda ate the mess in full sight of Simone’s camera. “That’s right bitch, eat that black shit!” hissed the South African woman. When it was over, she was left to pant and sob on the frame for fifteen minutes whilst the black women departed. Sharon returned and had her released. Amanda collapsed onto the floor and begged her captor, “please Sharon, no more, no more. I’ve done everything that you wanted”. “Soon my dear” smiled Sharon, “you have only one more test to perform for me, two more juicy arses to penetrate!” Amanda felt secretly relieved by Sharon’s words. She had to admit to herself that the act of taking another woman in the ass was both arousing and ashamedly enjoyable. She was interrupted from her thoughts by Sharon who issued her final instructions. “I want you to arse fuck two more women, you will screw the first one for the next hour and I want to see you make her shit!” exclaimed the domme. The there will be one more to take and we will see what time there is left over to screw her”. Sharon beckoned Nicola over, “take Miss Monroe and fit her with the strap on”. “Yesss Miss Harding” replied the conditioned slave. With that she took Amanda away, cleaned her up and returned her to the first room. Amanada gasped as she saw the naked body of Gemma Taylor being restrained ready for ass fucking. Sharon interrupted Amanda’s view as she ran her hands over Gemma’s nubile body. “Mmmmmmm” she purred, “this Page 3 girl will be so obedient Amanda, her mind has been totally fucked and she is a loyal Galaxy hostess”. Sharon added, “soon those pretty little E-cups will be massively enlarged, but I digress. I want you to fuck her Amanda, give her a nice twelve inch baptism”. Amanda was silent, secretly inside she knew what she was going to do, she was going to fuck Gemma’s ass so hard and so deep. She felt guilty for thinking that, but it was better that the position being reversed and getting an ass full herself. In an almost dream like sequence, Amanda was guided between Gemma’s prone thighs and felt the tip of the huge strap on press against the pink rosebud of the young woman’s anus. Nicola held Gemma’s buttocks open so that the fuck could begin and she hissed at Amanda “give her a bum full bitch”. With those words ringing in her head the blond woman gave her victim a deep and rapid ass full. Sharon watched her nubile captive riding the ass of the restrained woman. Amanda sighed and groaned as she slapped the length of the strap on into Gemma, pulling back and giving Sharon a view of her taught buttocks clench and push as the screwing relentlessly tore on. Amanda’s first climax drowned out the muted sounds of Gemma orgasming and the brainwashed woman defecated obediently as her programming dictated. Amanda paused briefly and then resumed the penetration with her captor watching the spectacle intently. The fucking continued for another thirty minutes before Sharon halted the proceedings. Once again the blond woman was taken away by Nicola and showered to refresh her. This time however, Nicola applied thick black makeup and dressed Amanda in thigh high boots to match the thick black strap on. “Time for your finale” she whispered in her ears. Amanda was led back into room and was horrified to find Rachel Monroe strapped down ready for her.

“So” gloated Sharon, “time for your final act of obedience Miss Monroe”. The young woman dropped to her knees and pleaded, “please Sharon, please oh god, please don’t make me ......” “FUCK HER ASS!” shouted Sharon. “I can’t .... I just can’t Sharon, please, please” she sobbed loudly, “please don’t make me do it”. Sharon crossed her arms. “Either Miss Monroe, you stand behind her and screw her ass, or I send you both to Miss Bretcht for some mind fucking !!” Amanda sobbed and stood up, she had no choice. It was stark, either fuck her mother’s bum or face the things she’d seen in the basement. Slowly she made her way to Rachel’s plump bum and positioned herself. She was surprised to see Rachel’s pussy shaved and watched as Nicola applied the sticky lubricant over her mother’s anus. The young brunette worked it into the mature woman’s ass hole with her fingers. Sharon put her hand on Amanda’s shoulder and hissed into her ear. “You will give her a thorough going over my dear. I want to see you aroused and unstoppable!” Amanda nodded silently and with Sharon’s assistance began the violation. Every second of the base act was being filmed and Amanda was unable to hold back as she was barked at to fuck Rachel’s ass off. The sex was frenzied and at it’s peak Amanda was pumping deep into her mother’s ass screaming out to the camera “I’m fucking your butt Rachel, I’m screwing your ass mother!” Soon those vile words were replaced by the enormous orgasm that ripped through Amanda and a few seconds later she pulled out and sank to her knees behind Rachel’s full bum. Her final sight of the cruel act was to see her mother defecate and the sloppy brown mess splattered over Amanda’s boobs and thighs. Amanda Monroe cried holding her hands.

After she had been cleaned and dressed, Sharon Harding addressed her. “Now Miss Monroe, I can confirm that you have performed obediently over the last twenty four hours”. She turned to the naked Nicola and said “take Mrs Monroe to Miss Bretcht for deprogramming”. “Yesss” replied the brunette and Amanda watched them depart in the elevator to the basement level. “Come with me” snapped Sharon and Amanda followed her captor to Sharon’s office.

“Let me tell you what is going to happen Miss Monroe” snapped Sharon. “You are now my property and your modeling career will be decided by my organisation”. Amanda stood silently in front of Miss Harding. “Your mother’s mind will be deprogrammed in six hours and she will have no recollection of what has taken place. We on the other hand will have these” Sharon beckoned behind Amanda as Simone entered the room holding two DVD’s. The South African woman smiled at her subject and addressed Sharon. “Twelve hours of the most base sexual acts, culminating in a wild half hour of mother daughter anal”. Amanda sobbed, “so what will happen to me?” “You will perform whatever Galaxy sees fit to use you for” snapped Sharon. “We have already seen your talent for ass fucking and shit eating” smiled the South African woman. “In fact, I so need a shit now” exclaimed Simone. The tall brunette walked over to Sharon’s desk and dropped her skirt and g-string. “Eat me” she shouted. Amanda reluctantly dropped to her knees and placed her hands on Simone’s tanned buttocks. The photographer let out a slow moan and unloaded her ass into Amanda’s mouth. The young blond complied and ate the filth. When she had licked Simone’s ass clean the tall woman replaced her underwear and skirt and gave Sharon the DVD’s. “Failure to comply will result in two actions. Your mother will be brainwashed and put to use in Galaxy and your career will be ruined by the release of the acts you performed”. Amanda nodded “I have no choice, I will do as you say Sharon”. “Excellent” replied her tormentor “you will find working for Galaxy a life changing experience”. With that she thanked Simone and led Amanda out into the lobby area. Waiting for her was the body stocking clad figures of Nicola and Gemma. “You have four hours to kill Miss Monroe, why not use these two for some fun?” Sharon left Amanda with the two women and went to see Elaina. Amanda was confronted by the two slaves who spoke in unison “fuck our asses Amanda, we need to feel you using us”.

Sharon watched as Amanda was led away by the two Galaxy hostesses and made sure that the sex that took place in Amanda’s room was recorded. Four hours later a fully dressed Amanda Monroe returned to the lobby with her luggage and greeted her mother. The two women embraced and Rachel thanked Sharon for a wonderful weekend. Sharon led the two women outside to the corporate Bentley and turned to Amanda and said “we will be in touch about your first assignment my dear. We will contact you in the next couple of days”. With that the women departed and as the black car cleared the gates, Amanda closed her eyes in relief. It appeared to her that she had escaped the evil organisation for the moment. She masked her sense of dread by chatting to her mother all the way back and once home collapsed onto her bed. What did Sharon and Galaxy have in store for her. The only blessed relief she had was that Sharon had kept her promise and deprogrammed her mother. Rachel Monroe’s only recollection was of the fantastic and relaxing time that she had experienced at Galaxy.