The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Behaviour

Part Four

FF MC Sc

Is Amanda free?

For the next month Amanda Monroe led a strange double life. Immediately after returning from her Galaxy ordeal she had resigned as a beauty therapist and become a full time model. Every three to four days a courier delivered a package to her mother’s house containing a modeling assignment. Every time Amanda completed the ordinary work a payment was deposited in her bank account. After four weeks Amanda Monroe was a prominent lingerie model, had started a Page 3 career and had been approached by glamour magazines to pose nude. Her bank balance was also full. This open work masked a secret though, every two days a text message arrived on her mobile with an address to go to. Each message began with Galaxy and ended with Sharon. After her first appointment, Amanda soon learned that these were filming appointments or personal appointments with women where Amanda had to do anything she was ordered to. Her first appointment was in a luxury hotel where she spent the afternoon with a large mature black woman who wanted Amanda for crude sweaty sex. The session ended with messy defecation as the size 20 woman squatted on Amanda’s face and unloaded her big butt into her mouth. Other ‘appointments’ invariably involved being filmed doing the most disgusting things with individual or groups of women. Each time she completed the appointments, more money was deposited into her swelling bank account.

Six weeks after Galaxy and over twenty appointments later, Amanda set off for a routine lingerie shoot in the centre of London. As she reached the end of her street she was approached by a young woman in her twenties with bright auburn hair. “Amanda Monroe?” she enquired. “Yes?” said the puzzled blond. “My name is Caroline Price, I need to talk to you about Galaxy”. Amanda stopped dead and looked at the pretty young woman. “I, I, have nothing to say to you” she spluttered out. The woman pressed on “I need to speak to you urgently Miss Monroe as I believe you are in great danger”. Amanda stopped again, “listen I can’t talk about my contractual arrangements with you”, she insisted. But the auburn haired woman was having nothing of it. She produced an ID card and continued. “I’m an independent journalist working for the Associated Press, I am investigating how all the women who sign for Galaxy become so famous, so rich and so different in a matter of weeks! Ring any bells Miss Monroe?” Amanda looked around nervously “I’m sorry Miss Price, but I don’t talk to strangers, now if you’ll excuse me.” She walked away from the reporter and was shaking as the young woman added a comment that chilled her.... “Tell me Amanda, how does a nice girl like Gemma Taylor go from being a Page 3 girl one minute to doing a 3 girl strap on session for a continental mag? I interviewed her 6 weeks ago, you tell me, how does a girl who won’t take her panties off end up with a huge dong in the bum?” Amanda turned round. “You spoke to Gemma six weeks ago!” “Yes” replied the journalist, “Two days before she went to Galaxy for a photo shoot”. Amanda recalled the hard physical anal sex that she had given Gemma and the sermons on brainwashing and obedience that Sharon and Elaina had given her. She turned to face the reporter. “If I speak to you I have to know that you are 100% real, not some set-up, if you are who you say I will speak, but in a neutral venue that I choose!” Caroline nodded and handed the blond woman a card. “Ring the office, they will tell you who I am and verify me. Then give me a call and we can meet”. Amanda took the card and hurried away without speaking. She completed her lingerie shoot and after checking her phone for texts, dialed the office number on the card. She spent five minutes verifying who Caroline said she was and once satisfied she dialed Caroline’s mobile. The journalist answered at the other end and Amanda spluttered out “ meet me at the London City Hotel in an hour.” Amanda ended the call and went into the nearest bar for a stiff brandy.

She arrived at the hotel with 10 minutes to spare and booked a room, then she settled into a lobby chair and waited for Miss Price. Exactly on time the young woman entered the hotel reception and greeted her. Amanda led Caroline to the elevator and said “I’ve booked a room so we can meet in private”. With that she ushered Caroline in and selected the tenth floor. Once the doors closed Amanda turned to the young woman and said “I am only going to speak to you if you do as I say, you’re gonna have to do this on my terms” she snapped. Caroline nodded and followed Miss Monroe to the door of the room and the two women entered. Once in Amanda dictated her terms to the auburn haired woman. “First” she said, your bag stays here, then you strip naked”. Caroline dutifully complied and stood before Amanda stark naked. “Now” said Amanda, her voice shaking “bend over and spread your bum!” Caroline looked shocked, but complied. Amanda said, “I have to know that there are no hidden devices anywhere” and with that she inserted a finger into the young woman’s anus and then her vagina. This done and satisfied, Amanda ordered Caroline to stand up. Amanda felt slightly disgusted with herself that the pretty nude woman was turning her on. She resembled Gemma Taylor, except for the fact that Caroline’s boobs were much smaller and her bum was quite large and very rounded. “Ok then, satisfied?” smiled Caroline who went back to her underwear to get dressed. “No” said Amanda, “we’ll talk , but you stay naked!” Caroline nodded and went to sit on the bed. “So then” she started, “let’s talk about Galaxy and what you know”. Amanda looked shocked and replied, “No Caroline, you tell me what you know”. The journalist nodded and started. “OK then, it all started about two years ago when I was a fashion reporter. I had a major interview with Lisa Phillips, you know the 32E bra model”. Amanda nodded. “Well”, continued Caroline. “I did a article on her and asked her about her plans for future work. She stated that she wasn’t into glamour or nude work and that she wouldn’t deviate from that”. Caroline paused, “well after the interview I tried to get a second meet with her as a new range was coming out that she would model. I get this call from SH Modelling that Miss Phillips isn’t doing anymore interviews”. Amanda reacted to the name of the agency, “Sharon Harding’s agency”? She added. Caroline sensed her apprehension and asked her “that’s were you got your break into Galaxy isn’t it?” The blond woman nodded. “Well” she continued, “by chance I bump into Lisa the next day and she is really busy finishing up a shoot. She tells me she is going to the countryside to model for an organisation called Galaxy and she is very excited. Two months later she is doing porn and has had this huge boob job. When I try to speak to her again, she blanks me and just has this air about her”. Caroline stopped, “to date I have seen this happen to twenty women, women who would never do porn or hard core posing”. Caroline widened her eyes “Gemma Taylor!” she exclaimed, “I mean I interviewed her about her rise to fame and the clean honest girl next door image she has. Six weeks later she has a lesbian bum full on camera!” Caroline looked directly at Amanda, “tell me what is going on Amanda, before you end up like all those other women”. Amanda paused for what seemed like an eternity. “I nearly did Caroline” she sobbed. “If I tell you about Galaxy you have to promise me that it didn’t come from me, I am so scared, so scared”. Caroline put an arm around the blond woman and comforted her. “Look anything you tell me will only add to the file I’m building. You are the only woman who looks likely to help me uncover this Galaxy thing.

Amanda paused for a few minutes, composing herself. “It started when Sharon Harding contacted me. I went to the model agency offices with my mother and in no time we are off the the countryside to go to Galaxy”. Caroline interrupted her flow, “yeah I’ve driven past that place several times, very private and very remote”. Amanda nodded, “so I do some test shots and then it happens.....” she began to sob, “oh god Caroline, they do things to women, such unbelievable things”. Caroline pressed the young blond, “what do they do Amanda?” The shaking blond woman answered Caroline’s question. “They have devices and procedures to make women do whatever they want........ there’s, there’s this German woman, Elaina Bretcht, she...... she...” Amanda burst into tears and Caroline put her arm around her “oh god Caroline, they brainwash women into sex slaves and make them do the most obscene acts and serve them!” Caroline Price looked shocked, “so that’s why the women change, this process makes them do it”. Amanda nodded, “I’ve seen what it does to women and what they will do, oh god I’m still seeing and going through what they did to me physically”. Caroline comforted Amanda, “so they didn’t use this process on you”? “No” she looked at her interviewer “they used the brainwashing process on my mother and blackmailed me into doing 24 hours of obscene sex”. “Jesus” said Caroline. “That’s only the half of it” continued Amanda, “these women, after they have been changed, they perform for Galaxy, I perform for Galaxy for photo shoots and for private clients”. Caroline made a connection and went back to her bag, she produced a sheet of paper. “I got this from the Galaxy website, it’s a Galaxy club, you pay ten grand a year for private membership”. Amanda nodded, “yes, these vetted women get to pay to do whatever they want with a selection of Galaxy girls”. Caroline smiled, “then that’s my way in, I’ll join and expose it from the inside”. Amanda looked horrified at her, “NO!” she shouted, “it’s too dangerous, you’d get spotted a mile away. The women who use this are super wealthy and so depraved. They would capture you and god knows what they’d do to you!” Caroline smiled, “yes but I am an unknown out there in the world of journalism, I keep very quiet and I’d disguise myself and use fake credentials”. Amanda continued to look horrified, “Caroline, you’d never pass the financial checks or the sexual side of things”. The auburn haired journalist smiled broadly at her blond companion, “ahh but that’s where you come in my dear. You can help me infiltrate through your inside knowledge and your cash!” she exclaimed. “If you lend me sufficient cash to assure Galaxy that I am loaded, then I am in”. Amanda nodded in agreement, but then challenged her interviewer, “even if you did all of that Caroline, you’d be filmed being with the women and you’d need to do truly disgusting things to them”. Caroline asked Amanda a question, “tell me Amanda, do you want rid of them?” Amanda nodded briskly, “then you can train me and prepare me to get through can’t you?” The young blond woman thought for a moment and then said, “OK Caroline, but you have to realise that you will have to learn to use a woman’s body as a sexual plaything and do the most depraved things to any woman that you go with”. Caroline nodded once and said “agreed”. Amanda looked less than happy, but she agreed and began to fill Caroline in on what would be expected. The journalist looked shocked as Amanda detailed the perverse anal and shit elements of the sex she’d endured and performed and in the end the two women decided that it would be best to hire a call girl to refine Caroline’s sexual techniques and that Amanda would give Caroline lessons in defecation sex. Caroline decide that she would dye her hair brunette and shave her pubes to pass as the ‘new’ Caroline Price and that Amanda would loan her fifty thousand pounds to make her credentials look real.

Two days later the women met again at the same hotel for sex lessons. Caroline’s new look was convincing, she had short bobbed dark hair and after undressing gave Amanda a view of her shaven pussy. Amanda addressed her new confidant. “The best way as I see it into Galaxy is to have a real perversion that only this private membership thing can provide. I think that the best way in is to appeal to Sharon’s own perversions. You therefore need to be VERY into defecating on women and perhaps VERY into fucking black ladies, particulary ones with really big tits!” Caroline blushed, “Ok Amanda, you’re the expert, pardon the label”.

Amanda carried on, “I’ve hired a black lady from an escorting site. Her name is Simone and she had 36J boobs. I’ve told her that we are lovers, but I want you and her to have some strap on fun. She know’s that you are new to strap on and she know’s especially that she must take it in the bum!” Caroline giggled, “so not much to learn then!” Amanda smiled, “one of the by products of being ‘Galaxy’d’ is that I can bum fuck a woman all day long”. The two women were interrupted by a knock at the door and Amanda checked carefully before letting a full figured black lady in. They exchanged greetings and Amanda handed over an envelope stuffed with money. The call girl then undressed and gave both women a view of her huge breasts and her full bush. “Now” she ordered, “which one of you wants to fuck my ass!” Amanda steeped forward and pointed to Caroline, “my girlfriend so wants to fill your black ass, bend over the bed bitch!” Simone positioned herself and Amanda lubed her anus. Then she fitted Caroline with a nine inch strap on and guided her friend over to the black woman’s huge buttocks and assisted her to mount her bum. Caroline gave Simone a series of gentle pushes, before getting into a rhythm assisted by Amanda. Over the next hour, Caroline gave the black call girl a series of deep frenzied fucks in the pussy and ass and when they had finished the two women exchanged deep probing kisses. That done, Simone dressed and left the women in their room. “Jesus” said Caroline, I never knew doing a woman could be so tiring and yet so arousing” she gasped. Amanda removed the strap on and looked at Caroline. “I’m going to need to do you Caroline, you will certainly have to receive as well as give honey. Once you are in Galaxy, any hesitation will give you away. “Ok then” nodded the brunette, “how do you want me?” Amanda lay her conquest on the bed and mounted her soaking vagina. The two women made love passionately, with Caroline crying out her orgasm after long bouts of deep penetration. When she had recovered, Amanda flipped her over and lubricated her anus before breaking the journalists anal cherry. After showering and exploring each others bodies, the two women lay in bed naked, Caroline watching Amanda’s boobs heave up and down. “So are you a lesbian now Amanda?” asked Caroline. “I’m not sure, all I know is that I seem to eat, sleep and fuck pussy and ass” she replied.

“I suppose” paused Caroline, “that we’ll need to do the shit thing won’t we?” Amanda nodded and turned to her new lover, “can you squeeze one out?” Caroline laughed and said “yes, I’m sure that bum full you gave me has got things moving”. “Ok then” said Amanda, the giving bit is very simple” she handed Caroline some latex gloves and positioned the brunette in a reverse cowgirl position. “Just squat a little and raise your bum, position it over my boobs and then just push through”. Caroline gave Amanda a view of her plump arse and after clenching for a few moments let a small sticky turd splat between Amanda’s boobs. She giggled as she farted and then pissed all over the blond woman’s chest. When it was done, Amanda directed her to turn around and straddle her so that she could touch her shitty boobs. “Now, massage it over my titties bitch”. Caroline mashed the shit into Amanda’s large breasts and massaged both boobs in wide circular motions. “Oh god” said Caroline, “this is so wrong, but it feels so nice, so warm and pleasing!” Amanda smiled, “it’s so easy to slot into their way Caroline. Just imagine if your mind was filled with this!” Caroline stopped, “fuck me, oh god yes”. The two women got up and Amanda looked at her partner. “Now it’s the really disgusting stuff Caroline. Are you sure that you want to go through with this?” “You mean eating shit” replied Caroline. “Yes” said Amanda, “because there is no way to fake this” she added. Caroline simply nodded and said “let’s get it over with”. Amanda led Caroline to the bathroom and made her kneel in the bath. She took up position so that her bum was in Caroline’s face. “Now” she said, “put your hands on either side of my buttocks and pull them apart, then place your tongue under my arsehole”. Caroline complied and steadied herself. “Now” said Amanda, “I am going to defecate and control how fast it comes out, you’ll need to eat it honey!” “OK” mumbled Caroline. Amanda defecated slowly and as she pushed out the thick mushy shit, the brunette ate it, almost choking as she struggled to cope. When it was over the two women showered again and returned to the bed. “That has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever done” exclaimed Caroline. “It was hot and quite tasteless, but the smell is....... uuggghhhhhh” she concluded. Amanda nodded, “I had to do that 6 times” she recounted, “that’s what we are dealing with........ women who think it is a turn on and something that slaves do as a matter of obedience and loyalty”. Caroline smiled at Amanda and said, “I’d rather do some more practicing, hehe” and with that the two women explored each other’s bodies long into the afternoon and evening.

The next day Amanda accompanied Caroline back to her flat and sat with her as the journalist initiated contact with Galaxy. Caroline made a call to the number on the website and after giving some brief details she was instructed to wait for a phone call. Two hours later her mobile rang and Caroline answered. On the other end of the line, Niki, Sharon’s PA ran through a series of questions and requests for the prospective new client. After an hour of detailed questioning, Caroline was invited to come to the London Exchange Hotel for a formal interview. She was instructed that she would be interviewed for prospective membership and that there was no guarantee of being accepted for membership. Caroline put down her phone and looked at Amanda, “I have an interview with Sharon Harding tomorrow afternoon”. Amanda looked at Caroline with a serious expression, “we need to make you a sexual perversion expert between now and then. You have to convince her that you are ideal customer material”. Caroline nodded, she went to get a bottle of wine from the fridge and while they enjoyed it the two women talked about disgusting, perverted lesbian sex, filling Caroline with the knowledge for her interview.

The following day, Amanda assisted Caroline to dress smartly and sexily so that she would have an impression on Miss Harding. The two women rehearsed her cover story and Caroline packed her cheque book so that she could pay if successful. Amanda agreed to remain in Caroline’s flat so that she wouldn’t compromise the undercover plan. Caroline Price made her way to the hotel and at ten minutes to two her phone buzzed with a text message. It read SUITE 34 COME ALONE. She made her way into the lobby and asked directions for suite 34. The concierge motioned her to the elevators and three minutes later she knocked on the door of the hotel suite. The door was answered by a pretty black woman wearing a business suit and Caroline was welcomed in. The suite was large and had an office area with a panoramic view of London. “Welcome Miss Price” smiled a middle aged woman flanked by two other black women. “My name is Sharon Harding and I will be considering you’re request to join Galaxy”. Caroline shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. “Will this take long” she snapped, “only I have business to attend to”. “Oh not too long my dear” smiled Sharon, “please sit down”. Caroline complied and Sharon continued. “I have assessed your preliminary application and we have checked you out my dear. You fulfill the requirements of our membership, but I wanted to know why you want to become a member?” Caroline looked at one of the black women and then back at Sharon. “How big are that black cunts boobs?” she demanded. Sharon smiled, “Nadya is a full 32HH” “Mmmmmm” sighed Caroline, I so want to give that bitch a full work over and shit on those babies”. Sharon smiled, “so you like using black women” “Fuck yeah”, said Caroline, “the trouble is finding cunts to use”. “I so agree” smiled Sharon, “perhaps you’d like to try Nadya out?” Caroline nodded, “you got a big strap on I can use on her ass?” Sharon obliged and led the two women into the bedroom. Five minutes later Caroline gave Sharon a convincing performance, screwing the black woman’s pert ass whilst calling out the most obscene comments. When she had used Nadya’s anus she looked at Sharon and demanded “I want this slut to eat my crap”. Sharon nodded at the black woman and Nadya willingly took Caroline’s violent arse load all over her face and licked away till her dominator was clean.

“Well Miss Price” smiled Sharon, “the annual fee is ten thousand and the individual price for a session is five thousand”. “That’s fine” said Caroline, replacing her clothing. The flushed brunette wrote out a cheque and thrust it into Sharon’s hand. “I want to fuck blacks with huge boobs” she demanded. “Of course” replied Sharon, “as a Galaxy member I would like to welcome you to come to our country retreat and enjoy the pleasures that we offer. I would of course insist that for your first visit that you follow our security protocols – no mobiles or devices of any kind”. Caroline nodded and asked “when?” “This weekend my dear Miss Price”.

Ten minutes later Caroline left the hotel and after pausing for a coffee to check if she was being followed, made her way back to Amanda. Back in the hotel room the business suited black woman reported to Sharon. “The subjects mobile phone has been tagged, Carol will begin surveilence once the signal is static”. “Good” replied Sharon, “I will return to Galaxy to be ready for her and then we will see who this Caroline Price really is and who has assisted her to get this far”. Caroline received a text from Amanda that read ‘Meet me at the hotel – let’s avoid your flat’ , she readjusted her journey and thirty minutes later was back in bed with Amanda. “How did you get through it?” quizzed the concerned blond. “Well after I’d fucked her ass and given the black girl a bum load I think I left Miss Harding with no doubt about my orientation or desires”. Amanda nodded, “we still need to be so careful, she is too smart to be fooled”. The two women made love again, Amanda licking and salivating over Caroline’s large fleshy buttocks before penetrating her lover’s ass and giving her a deep rumbling orgasm. As the two women screwed, they were blissfully unaware that their location had been pinpointed and that two of Sharon’s slaves were already in the room next door listening in and waiting to identify Amanda as the source of Caroline’s information. Two hours later Sharon put down the phone to Carol and turned to Elaina, “it seems our Miss Monroe is rebelling”. Then we must engineer the conversion of her lover and Amanda must be punished for her disobedience”. Elaina Bretcht smiled and walked from Sharon’s room at Galaxy to begin preparing for Caroline’s visit.

Amanda spent the next two days giving Caroline as much information about the rooms in Galaxy and the way that the hostesses behaved. She doubted that Sharon would reveal to Caroline what they did to women there, but she fully expected that Caroline would be ‘tested’ by being presented with many women to fuck and no doubt filmed doing it. She advised her lover to be sexually aggressive and to treat the hostesses as sexual playthings. Caroline returned to her flat on Friday night and packed for the weekend. She agreed not to contact Amanda, so that they would know that no one was posing as her and they agreed to meet at the London City Hotel at lunchtime on Monday. Caroline slept lightly her mind racing with the true purpose of her undercover investigation, but also at the prospect of her new desires to fuck women and use them.

At ten am the black Bentley collected Caroline and less than two hours later she was at Galaxy. A full figured eastern european woman resplendent in a Galaxy body stocking collected Caroline’s luggage and led her into the lobby area. “Welcome to Galaxy” she announced, “my name is Maria and Miss Harding will be with you shortly”. Caroline found herself checked in at the lobby and her bag was taken away to her room. Maria presented her with a golden pass key on a gold ribbon and put it around her neck, giving Caroline time to view her large breasts, whose nipples were visible through the sheer beige fabric. “Welcome Miss Price, so good to see you again” announced Sharon as she came down the stairs. Caroline exchange greetings and Sharon continued, “Maria, take Miss Price to see her room and relax, bring her to the interview room for two o’clock”. “Of course Miss Harding” and with that the voluptuous woman led Caroline away. If Caroline’s attention had been held by her breasts then it was nothing compared to Maria’s full, large buttocks that pressed and stretched the body stocking to breaking point. Caroline walked behind Maria watching her big buttocks slip from side to side as she walked. Caroline could only think of one thing—anal ! Deep, sweaty, lustful anal.

Maria showed Caroline into her room and after closing the door began to remove her body stocking. “You would like to fuck me”? She inquired. “God yesss” hissed Caroline, “I’ll be with you in a moment”. Caroline disappeared into the bathroom and undressed (in full view of the secret cameras) she removed a small camera wrapped in plastic from her panties and hid it behind the toilet on the floor. This done she walked back into the room to see Maria naked and holding a strap on for her. Five minutes later the lustful journalist was screwing the hostess, pounding her ass and groping her breasts. In the control room, Sharon and Elaina watched and smiled at each other. “We are all set for tonight” gloated the German woman, “this reporter will get to see everything and then we will have her”! “Good” replied Sharon, “I so want to see her suffer and then be part of Amanda’s punishment”. The two women went their separate ways and Sharon sat in the interview room waiting for Caroline Price.